Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: All right, Well the numbers are in from who all watched the super Bowl? And man they are up there. Man, it was one hundred and twenty four zero point five million people watched the super Bowl. That is the second largest broadcast ever. Okay, ever, the only thing top that was the moon landed the moon landing. Wow, but that's big. Yeah, that's big.
Speaker 3: They didn't even have one hundred and twenty four million TV back. The super Bowl was the biggest thing if anybody watched all of that course.
Speaker 2: For Oh and also, man, you know and you know Usher did that? Man, I mean, I don't know why everybody's confused about what us she did at halftime. Man, he was outstanding. He was outstanding.
Speaker 1: I said it best after time show at tell you.
Speaker 3: Right now, I've already made a prediction on who will build the next halftime. We got to Taylor Swift. They don't keep letting all these black people yet, these black people, there's some white people right now going where are the white worry?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, they're gonna start Markin got to the dream doctor dre Rihanna now shutting up, in here.
Speaker 3: You got that guy in the crowd on people's shoulders, little Johnny. What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Well the white well from two balls to uh.
Speaker 3: That was Louis John. Got Louis John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Well we gotta get ready now for the All Star Weekend. Man, you know they're doing something different this year.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: They have an HBCU Classic at the All Star Weekend. Man, Virginia Union and Wisdom Sailor they played. They playing HBCU Classic Game at the All Star Weekend and then you know, man, they got the Celebrity Game. But yes, who the coaches is? Huh? Did you see that? Steven A. Smith and Shannon Shaw gonna be the coaches for the for the Celebrity All Star Game. Yeah, yeah, shame Shay Shape Shave shape. Man, he gonna be one globe. But you know, you gonna see how that go. I didn't know. I didn't know he was gonna be a coach.
Speaker 3: But they are.
Speaker 2: They taking the first take. They're gonna make them both the coaches for the Celebrity All Star Game. Playing in the All Star Game, the Celebrity All Star Game. This is Jennifer Hudson. Jay hudd gonna be an All Star Game, medal, world peace, hope, ain't no fight if he gonna be in the time. She playing too, but she's playing in Yeah, she played in the Celebrity Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's dope.
Speaker 2: And then we got c J. Stroud and Michael Parsons, both of them.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud gonna show you played basketball too, man, Come on now, yeah it is man. We'll talk about Then we got all weekend for this man, So we're gonna get ready for the All Star Game. I'm excited about it. Watch it. Three point contests. Yeah, they got the skills Challenge. We're gonna have a bunch of things to do, so we won't see what happens this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's Mike Epson. It all right, thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour at Stevens. Daughter wants to know if she's wrong for encouraging her daddy to be a player. We'll talk about that right after. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.