Speaker 1: It's time now for a round. Would you rather? Would you rather a home cooked meal tonight or go to a five star restaurant? Which one we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about tonight is in Valentine or just just peered?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: As in Valentine.
Speaker 2: I want that five star?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, five stars?
Speaker 2: Nice tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh I better go.
Speaker 2: You trying to go to Chili's. You ain't said nothing but no five star? You said Chili's right on down.
Speaker 3: There in them two stars, Steve. Now I'm gonna just go along with the fellas on this one.
Speaker 1: Five star? Would you rather replace football with reality TV shows or cooking shows? What?
Speaker 2: Why? As we place?
Speaker 1: There's no football right now? So you want to watch reality TV? Or you want to watch cooking shows?
Speaker 3: Cooking.
Speaker 2: I'm not watching no damn cooking show and I'm not watching no people all getting cuss each other.
Speaker 3: Don I don't know, damn do that. I'm not feeling. I don't couldn't watch nobody. But you know when they show the girls when they do the individual conversations in front of the cameras, uh, and they look like that them lights and they'd be just they'd be amazing looking on that. I'll be gonna what feelter they got on this hill.
Speaker 4: I'm watching reality TV shows. I like little brawlers, little people. That's wrestling now, Oh my god, I love entertaining. Man, it is entertaining. They don't never make it to the top. They go into the bottom rope and they're getting that ring. Boy, boy, they jumping off the second rope. We got to see these boys, man, Little Brothers the Third Room, must see TV. Little Brothers whole Discovery Channel.
Speaker 2: Please check it out. They don't never jump off the third rope. They don't never get off.
Speaker 4: The thirdough That second too high.
Speaker 3: You jump up on the third rope, that's suicide. Right.
Speaker 1: Would you rather remove all your toenails or tell your ex Happy Valentine's to Day?
Speaker 3: It's gonna take tonails off?
Speaker 4: Take theails?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: O wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Wow with fly.
Speaker 2: Valentine. That's all I gotta do is just tell her happy.
Speaker 1: Bounceack happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: You may have to do it. I know I never sided with that, but I may have to. I just can't let you pull a ten total twenty tonail. That's not all the all.
Speaker 1: Of them, you think, Tommy, somebody, Yeah, Okay, so you're you going with the toenails Jr.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can take these todas. I'm not re killing nothing with her. No, No, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna go six more months trying to grow your nails back. Though if you knew what she did to me, you would too.
Speaker 1: That's the one that had the bad Yeah. Yes, with the other guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm surprised you said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, madly, because it's hot.
Speaker 3: Head to Heaven. Everything on the bottom going, everything on the top going. You're losing a lot this year.
Speaker 2: Your feet up, you're cold, you don't have a christ bring that hairline, and that's a lot of loss in one forty.
Speaker 1: Nine minutes after we'll close out the show. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show