Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Mack Dab in the middle of Black History Month of comic crosses the line with George Ford comments Floyd Money Mayweather dropped one point three million dollars on a suite at the Super Bowl for thirty four of his closest friends. And our Mike Ups and Shannon Sharp still beefing. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time.
Speaker 2: Thirty four people in that suite with pack.
Speaker 1: It's time right now to ask the clo our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. Here we go, JV and Woodbridge writes, my brother got into a bar fight over a girl and I helped him fight. The woman that started the fight had just joined my gym. She told the staff that she feels unsafe around me, and I told them she needs to find a new gym. Why should I have to lead?
Speaker 2: She feels unsafe around you because your brother got into bar fight over her and y'all got to memory and you helped your brother. Now she feel unsafe, Yeah, she needs to find somewhere to go feel safe. But what what your your brother in there fighting over this girl At the gym. You got to help your brother. That's all I know. I don't know nothing else. I wouldn't raised no other way. I love to tell y'all, look, talk it out. Once you jump on my brother, it's too it's two now. We will work out what happened later on. But my father build us that way. Your brother fighting, you're fighting. You don't come back and tell me what happened, and you wasn't involved directly.
Speaker 3: A fight Soon lady at that gym is going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, somebody.
Speaker 2: No, you shouldn't have to exchange. Uh, you need a woman to the people at the gym what happened because she done told one side and now why she don't feel safe with you at the gym. No, you ain't gonna talk to this woman.
Speaker 1: M all right. Moving on, Anya in Sprance says, my husband thinks he's special because he's a member of an elitist group of black men. I told him if he lost all his money tomorrow, they disown him. He said, quote, money is king. Why is he cool with paying for popularity? Is this the new thing?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hmm? What group there here? Man? I don't know what the cues because all you got to do is pay your dues. That's like that. I don't know what group that is.
Speaker 1: She didn't say.
Speaker 2: It. Definitely ain't hunt black men, the catch cluminati, lumina. I don't know what group that is. I'm clueless, man, I don't know the group you have to pay in. I know a group where you have to have a certain amount of money to be in it, but you have to have a certain that work to be in a group. I know that I ain't in it, though, because once I found out, I don't, I don't. I don't like people like that, you know, I really don't what I don't know, you know, sitting around people with them people, some of them, I ain't got nothing in common with them people. My dudes, man, most of my dudes ain't rich at all. My dudes. Man, them boys back inside, gamble them seventy brus, thirteen of them. That's all I need. I'm good with all them dudes. Man. Know we're coming up on fifty years this year. Wow, oh man, fifty years of friendship with them cats. Man, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'm all right. So that's it.
Speaker 2: I don't move on, Tommy, don't never heard of the group. You ain't gotta ask you can we get the name of the group?
Speaker 1: She didn't. She didn't say the name of the group. She just wants to know why is it cool paying for Why is he so cool with paying for popularity? And is this the new thing? That's what she wants to know.
Speaker 2: Is it Jack and Jill? What is it?
Speaker 3: You know? I understanding? And that costs a lot of dog man under that.
Speaker 2: But not that where money king.
Speaker 1: It's an elitist group of black men. So go down the list, All right, we're moving As for families, Alberta and dolphin in a Dolthan says. One of my husband's buddies is black, and my husband knows I want to experience a black man, so he set it up. The only drawback is that he wants to watch. I do not want him to watch us. Is it crazy to tell my husband that he can't be there?
Speaker 2: What is it crazy that you? Is it crazy that he want to watch? Are you? I was crazy that he gonna give his wife to someone? Which one of these crazy you want us to address? Come on, all this is crazy. And the black dude that go in that room with them two white people, what's wrong with him? In black History month, Alabama?
Speaker 4: What all from.
Speaker 2: Brom y'all?
Speaker 3: What man?
Speaker 2: Please? My husband knows I want to experience a black man. And he said it's okay, but can he watched? I don't want him in there? What?
Speaker 1: And and you miss this? Her name is Alberta in Alabama, Right, Shirley, you got it wrong.
Speaker 2: It's miss out set the scene. Yeah you got this, yeah, yeah, yeah, this damn near driving miss Day. Except they're gonna beat the back seat, y'all right down in finishing. Tim's got in there, dog, that's what they finished.
Speaker 1: Nothing good. This be ugly right here, lot Miss Alberta to put on us this early in the morning. Not sure to call it a Miss Alberta.
Speaker 2: This is too much. It's too much talk about the help. It's Miss Alberta, her husband Billy Ray. They finish, go down there and see if Willie want to do this thing.
Speaker 1: And Billy Ray cannot be in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they gonna have Billy Ray's or cousin, what's his name, Bobby Earl, BOBBYA gonna have to feel me. There's too many hill billies in here.
Speaker 4: Tell you we don't go in there, dogga knights all.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, she's got a great big old boyler.
Speaker 1: True your own, Miss Elberta, We can't help you with this one, can you see? Elo new No? All right, Nina and Nia and Bakersfield says, I'm dating a man that lives down the street. His wife is His wife is pregnant, and I helped her recently at the grocery store. She only knows me as a neighbor, not a mistress. He told me to stay away from his wife. How can he be mad at me for helping.
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's scared of death. Uh huh, stay away from my wife. Now, she said, why could you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Really? What's her question?
Speaker 1: Why is he mad at her for helping his pregnant wife at the grocery store. She's a mistress and the wife only knows her as a neighbor.
Speaker 2: If you want to keep the ruse alive, Bru, then you're gonna have to keep her acting as a neighbor. See. You can't ask her to keep the secret and then ask her not to be neighbor, Lee, because she's gonna remain the neighbor. Because the moment you treat her state, the woman's radar gonna go up and go So Why is she funk it with me? Women? Women are not stupid. Stop thinking that. Man God yah All right, then you see a day none of that coming up.
Speaker 1: Next, entertainment news. Right after this, you're listening morning show