Speaker 1: Pow lazy is too lazy.
Speaker 2: It's there's such a thing for hose.
Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, because we've all had our moments where you don't feel like cooking dinner one night and you don't want to run out to the store, so you just order something for delivery.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I bring it up because there's a story going viral where someone who works at McDonald's posted a video of a strange door dash order that came through to the restaurant asking for just one item.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: All they wanted was a single packet of salt.
Speaker 3: What no food?
Speaker 2: They're going to play a delivery fee.
Speaker 3: To get that.
Speaker 1: That's the weird things because normally McDonald's would hand those out for free, but since you order through the app, you have to do the delivery fees plus leave.
Speaker 3: A tip once they bring it over.
Speaker 1: Brook, what would you say you should tip on a single packet of salt delivered to your house?
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot because if you were willing to pay for the delivery of that, that means you need to tip ten buck.
Speaker 1: You're totally you must be in a dark place in your life if that's what you have to do, and just like order salt.
Speaker 3: No, there are so many solutions here.
Speaker 2: I'm with her.
Speaker 1: A lot of restaurant workers in the commons said they actually seen similar orders like this, like people just wanting a single dipping sauce delivered to them, and a few other strange one item orders that people have requested, a small beverage cup of maple syrup.
Speaker 2: It's pretty expensive stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone wanted just a plastic fork from Taco Bell okay is.
Speaker 2: To improve their already collection of cutlery.
Speaker 1: There's a small bag of pickles somewhat ordered, and twenty individual slices of American cheese. Oh, I'd like to door dash one shot collar. Question of the day, No tomato with a side of Jake sauce?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: I'll tip all the way give it to us, Jake.
Speaker 4: Someone called French basketball phenom Victor Wembanyama because today we're gonna need an expert on rejections.
Speaker 3: That he rejects a lot of He's a really tall player. Send you his Instagram.
Speaker 4: I say that because right in the aftermath of Valentine's Day, a survey found the top twenty excuses that women will use to turn a man down for a date. You'll each have to say them to me as I hold back tears during a special romantic rejection edition of blenty of dwenty. Now, remember, the number one answer on the board will trigger the silver save, which keeps you in the game after a wrong answer. Now, let's begin with the woman who never once rejected a male's advances, not even from a blood relative.
Speaker 3: That's what Fox for top twenty rejection lines that women used to turn men down.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, uh, I'm just gonna say you simply say I'm not dating right now.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking to date right now? Is number seven on the list? Brook, you're not looking for a relationship or you're just trying to be single.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Next up is Alexis.
Speaker 5: I mean the classic like when someone asked for your number and you're like, oh, sorry, I'm already dating someone. Yeah, boyfriend, I'm seeing other people.
Speaker 4: Jake, I've got a boyfriend number six on my list.
Speaker 3: Jose it's your turn. Oh man, boy, Do I hear him?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: First one I thought of the easiest one is to say, I already have plans, like you're going to Dating Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm busy.
Speaker 4: I'm busy, Jose said, I'm busy number eight on my list.
Speaker 3: My life is too complicated right now. Okay, okay, so that's going on. Jeffrey, we're up to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know when when I meet people, they always immediately blurred out, sorry, I'm not into guys anymore. Oh and I'm like, well, you responded to the ads, so that's a little bit mixed messages. But I'm not into I'm not into dudes.
Speaker 3: I'm not into men anymore. Number eighteen, jeff we're back to the top of the list. That's Brooke.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like just saying it's against my religion would be like good, nobody's gonna question you.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's your religion?
Speaker 1: What religion doesn't want people to meet and fall in love.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, gonna they're not gonna with question.
Speaker 3: I stopped. I'm a Satanist.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I think God, it's either that or I'm not over my ex. I think I'm gonna go with I'm not over my ex.
Speaker 4: I'm not over my ex is Number twelve. I just got out of a serious relationship onto Alexis.
Speaker 5: It's like when people say I'm working on myself, is that the same as I'm not dating right now?
Speaker 3: It kind of is similar, But I wonder.
Speaker 5: You know, like people are working on their own like self growth and stuff like, is that different they just do it? Yeah, I say I'm working on myself, Jake, I'm.
Speaker 4: Really focused on myself number three on the list, focused on myself or focused on my career.
Speaker 3: Back to Jose, the easiest thing to say is you're not my type.
Speaker 1: I'm not physically attracted to you.
Speaker 3: Everything about your breath. Thank you for translating, Ladies, you're not my type.
Speaker 4: Number nine on the list, I'm not attracting to you in that way. We're really cooking now, Jeffrey, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: I know a common one lately that you hear is, oh, you're a libra.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm a score beyond our.
Speaker 1: Astrological signs, our horoscopes don't Match're seventeen.
Speaker 2: On the list.
Speaker 3: That's actually there. Back to Brooks.
Speaker 2: Okay, how about just like you're in the moment and your panicking and you say I have a friend or family emergency.
Speaker 3: I can't respond. I have an emergency. Did not make our list.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry for I just grabbed my pants.
Speaker 2: It's more like, oh my god, my best friend's cried in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was thinking, like my best friend crafter pants. I have to go out. Alexis, it's your turn.
Speaker 5: What if it's just like I'd rather be friends.
Speaker 3: Let's be friends. Number one answer on the board and the silber save. Jose, We're back to you. You got any more? I have one more. I'm just gonna say political views.
Speaker 4: We don't agree politically. Did not make the top twenty Jeffrey, it's up to you. A wrong answer gives the game to Alexis, and a right answer keeps you in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you're going like you're not my type, maybe the opposite of that is like, I don't think I could keep up with you.
Speaker 2: You're too much.
Speaker 3: You're too much, You're too much. I think you're too good for me. Number fifteen on the list. Jeff was gonna be dotting the bottom of the list here. Alexis is silver silver saved.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I don't even know. I reject guys or if they try to buy me a drinking out one drink with them, I'm pregnant, Jake.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm pregnant, Jake. Not on the list, but you have the silver save. Jeffrey needs a right answer.
Speaker 1: I guess I would just go with I don't think my parents would approve of you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I that is not on my list, Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Alexis wins an injection line of.
Speaker 1: The expert on rejecting men takes the victory today. She is going to choose who gets shocked, and they're going to sing someone like you by Adele Brooke.
Speaker 5: I expected more rejection lines from you.
Speaker 2: She's just not.
Speaker 3: Used to it.
Speaker 2: Never made up fight so Bloe black you.
Speaker 5: I wish nothing but the best for you.
Speaker 1: Isn't that about like sad about being rejected?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, she got dumb. That's your shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 1: We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes, brooking Jeffrey in the morning,