Speaker 1: I always tell people that this show won't make you smarter, but it should make you laugh.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, enjoy the full show. It starts right now.
Speaker 3: How lazy is too lazy?
Speaker 2: I don't say there's such a thing for hose.
Speaker 3: It's Brooke and Jeffery in the morning. Because we've all had our moments where you don't feel like cooking dinner one night and you don't want to run out to the store, so you just order something for delivery.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And I bring it up because there's a story going viral where someone who works at McDonald's posted a video of a strange door dash order that came through to their restaurant asking for just one item.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: All they wanted was a single packet of salt.
Speaker 2: What no food? They're going to play a delivery fee to get that.
Speaker 3: That's the weird things because normally McDonald's would hand those out for free, but since you ordered through the app, you have to do the delivery fees plus leave a tip once they bring it over. Brook, what would you say you should tip on a single packet of salt delivered to your house?
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot because if you are willing to pay for the delivery of that. That means you need to tip ten bucks totally.
Speaker 3: You must be in a dark place in your life if that's what you have to do. And just like order.
Speaker 5: Salt, you have money.
Speaker 2: There's so many easy solutions here. I'm with her.
Speaker 3: A lot of restaurant workers in the commons said they actually seen similar orders like this, like people just wanting a single dipping sauce delivered to them, and a few other strange one item orders that people have requested, a small beverage cup of maple syrup.
Speaker 2: It's pretty expensive stuff, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone wanted just a plastic fork from Taco Bell okay is.
Speaker 2: To improve their already collection of cutlery.
Speaker 3: There's a small bag of pickles somewhat ordered, and twenty individual slices of American cheese. Oh, I'd like to door dash one shot collar question of the day with a side of Jake sauce.
Speaker 2: Are you I'll tip.
Speaker 3: All the way? Give it to us Jakes.
Speaker 6: Someone called French basketball phenom Victor Wembanyama, because today we're gonna need an expert on rejections.
Speaker 3: That one cut deep.
Speaker 2: He rejects a lot of Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 3: Really tall player in the NBA.
Speaker 7: Send you his Instagram.
Speaker 6: I say that because right in the aftermath of Valentine's Day, a survey found the top twenty excuses that women will use to turn a man down for a date. You'll each have to say them to me as I hold back tears during a special romantic rejection edition.
Speaker 7: Of plenty of dwenty.
Speaker 6: Now, remember, the number one answer on the board will trigger the silver save, which keeps you in the game after a wrong answer. Now, let's begin with the woman who's never once rejected a male's advances, not even from a blood relative.
Speaker 7: That's what Fox.
Speaker 6: Broke top twenty rejection lines that women used to turn men down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, uh, I'm just gonna say you simply say I'm not dating right now.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good.
Speaker 6: I'm not looking to date right now? Is number seven on the list. Brook you're not looking for a relationship or you're just trying to be single.
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's it, right.
Speaker 7: Next up is Alexis.
Speaker 8: I mean the classic like when someone asked for your number and you're like, oh, sorry, I'm already dating someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boyfriend, I'm seeing other people.
Speaker 6: Jake, I've got a boyfriend, number six on my list, Jose, it's your turn.
Speaker 5: Oh Man, boy? Why I hear him?
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 9: Yah? First one I thought of the easiest one is to say I already have plans, like you're going to.
Speaker 2: Dat you're busy, I'm busy.
Speaker 7: I'm busy.
Speaker 6: Jose said, I'm busy number eight on my list. My life is too complicated right now. Okay, okay, So that's what's going on.
Speaker 7: Jeffrey, we're up to you.
Speaker 3: I don't know when when I meet people, they always immediately blurred out, sorry, I'm not into guys anymore. And I'm like, well, you responded to the ads, so that's a little bit mixed messages. But I'm not into I'm not into dudes.
Speaker 7: I'm not into men anymore.
Speaker 6: Number eighteen, we're back to the top of the list.
Speaker 7: That's Brooke.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like just saying it's against my religion would be like, good, nobody's gonna question you.
Speaker 5: I mean, what's your religion?
Speaker 3: What religion doesn't want people to meet and fall in love.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: They're not going to question I stopped.
Speaker 3: I'm a Satanist.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, I think, God, it's he that or I'm not over my ex. I think I'm gonna go with I'm not over my ex.
Speaker 6: I'm not over my ex is number twelve. I just got out of a serious relationship. Onder, Alexis.
Speaker 8: It's like when people say I'm working on myself, is that the same as I'm not dating right now?
Speaker 5: It kind of is similar, But I wonder, you know, like.
Speaker 8: People are working on their own like self growth and stuff like, is that different they just do it? Yeah, I gonna say I'm working on myself, Jake, I'm.
Speaker 7: Really focused on myself. Number three on the list. I focus on myself or focused on my career.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Back to Jose.
Speaker 5: The easiest thing to say is you're not my type.
Speaker 3: I'm not physically attracted to you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, everything about basically your breath.
Speaker 3: Thank you for translating, Ladies, you're not my type.
Speaker 7: Number nine on the list, I'm not attracting to you in that way. We're really cooking now, Jeffrey, it's your turn.
Speaker 3: I know a common one lately that you hear is, oh you're a libra. Ooh, I must score beyond our astrological signs.
Speaker 6: Our horoscopes don't match. Number seventeen on the list. Actually, back to Brooks.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about just like you're in the moment and your panicking and you say I have a friend or family emergency.
Speaker 7: I can't respond I have an emergency. Did not make our list. I'm sorry for I.
Speaker 3: Just grabbed my pants.
Speaker 2: It's more like, oh my god, my best friend's cried in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was thinking, like my best friend craft pants.
Speaker 7: I have to go, Alexis, it's your turn.
Speaker 2: What if it's just like I'd.
Speaker 8: Rather be friends.
Speaker 7: Let's be friends. Number one answer on the board and the sober save Jose, We're back to you. You got any more?
Speaker 5: I have one more. I'm just gonna say political views.
Speaker 6: We don't agree politically. Did not make the top twenty Jeffrey, It's up to you. Wrong answer gives the game to Alexis, and a right answer keeps you in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if you're going like you're not my type, maybe the opposite of that is like, I don't think I could keep up with you.
Speaker 2: You're too much. You're too much, You're too much.
Speaker 7: I think you're too good for me. Number fifteen on the list Jeff.
Speaker 6: Dotting The bottom of the list here, Alexis, you still have your silver saved?
Speaker 8: Oh god, I don't even know. I reject guys or if they try to buy me a drinking out one drink with them. I'm pregnant, Jake.
Speaker 10: Sorry, well I'm pregnant, Jake.
Speaker 6: Not on the list, but you have the silver saved, Jeffreys A right answer.
Speaker 3: I guess I would just go with I don't think my parents would approve of you.
Speaker 2: Oh I.
Speaker 7: That is not on my list, Jeffrey. Alexis wins the injection.
Speaker 3: Line of the expert on rejecting men takes the victory to day. She is going to choose to get shocked and they're going to sing someone like you by Adele Brooke.
Speaker 8: I expected more rejection lines from you.
Speaker 7: She's just not.
Speaker 1: Used to it. Never made up fight so blood black you.
Speaker 8: I wish nothing but the best for you.
Speaker 3: Isn't that about like sad about being rejected?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she got dumb.
Speaker 3: That's your shot collar question of the.
Speaker 4: Day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Men want to know how do you instantly grab the attention of a beautiful woman online. It's not easy because you can't give her a sweet compliment. That's so simp.
Speaker 5: Also, you're creepy. Hey you're pretty Yeah creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't. You can't have it, she said, you can't have a clever, witty line either, that's sus Oh you're too fun, that's the.
Speaker 1: Genuine How can we put like using slang words in there too?
Speaker 3: You really can't do anything just doing things alone, that's a red flag in itself.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 2: Exactly just not be men.
Speaker 5: Transition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's possible. But one guy says he finally figured out the secret trick that works with any attractive woman as long as they have this one thing in their dating profile. Ever since he's tried it, women have been begging to go over to his place. You're gonna hear it when we do a brand new mass speaker coming up.
Speaker 13: You don't.
Speaker 7: Confession. I can't take back arms.
Speaker 3: Speaker got a text to seventy five nine two. It says, I watched the NFL on a streaming service, but also follow the games live on Twitter. There's usually about a one minute delay with the stream, so I like to predict to my son which players are going to score, and my record is one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're a psychic.
Speaker 3: Now my son thinks I'm a football gen Oh my god. Look, everybody on this show fully supports lying to children to make yourself feel better. There's nothing wrong with that, just as long as you don't lie to us on this segment.
Speaker 2: Where the line is drawn.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have standards, And we have a guy on the phone who wants to come clean today about something while Brooke Live tweets about it. He's chosen to go by the fake name Seth today. So Seth, welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Hey, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Hey Seth, do you want me to tag you in my tweet? No, that would ruined the anonymous.
Speaker 3: But the voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker, Seth. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 12: So I have this.
Speaker 13: Let's call it a very specific way to meet attractive women.
Speaker 3: Okay, all of our male listeners are now fully tuned in to.
Speaker 2: They want to know how they're being tricked.
Speaker 13: You know, I do admit it's a little.
Speaker 3: Deceptive way of meeting women. Is in a little bit deceptive, right.
Speaker 13: Nice cuts both ways. So here's the deal. If I ever run across a really cute girl, and I notice that they have a pet, like a cat or a dog something like that.
Speaker 1: But are you saying, I'm sorry, are you saying to run across as in online or are we talking in person?
Speaker 13: Mainly online as a person, but usually online. So I go find an Instagram account that's dedicated to a pet and like just that pet, and make sure that the pet looks just like hers or very very similar at least, And then I send her picks and I say, oh my god, we both have the.
Speaker 14: Same golden doodle.
Speaker 5: The dogs.
Speaker 4: Meet, you.
Speaker 13: Know, I play it out a little bit, get a leg up on other guys, establish the connection. But yeah, eventually that comes around and they're like, oh my gosh, I want to meet Mitzi bitsy and what do you do.
Speaker 2: Then that's when he actually goes and steals a real dog.
Speaker 9: Yeah, by the way, the Instagram dogs I'm make sure are in my local area.
Speaker 13: What do you do if she's coming back to my place, I'll say, oh my god, I totally forgot. She's got this weird eye thing going on right now. She needs to be quarantined for a few days, Like she can't come in with human contact other than me, Like Meanwhile, I have a little office like computer room. It's closed and all that I have on loop my computer playing these little dog noises like occasionally a little like bark, or a little like breathing snipping sound, or like sweaty boys going off.
Speaker 2: My friend, this will only last one time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, are you?
Speaker 2: Are you just doing this to meet up for a one night stand? Is that your goal?
Speaker 13: I mean not, that's not like an only goal. It's like one of the possibilities.
Speaker 1: But what happens, I think it's the only possibility.
Speaker 3: Let's give some credit to this man for Ferris buellering these women who come by with like the fake thing going on in the other room.
Speaker 1: That is such an old reference that nobody knows what you're talking about, Jeff.
Speaker 3: Where Ferris Bueller plays like the audio of him sleeping in the room with like the thing over the bed and his parents don't know his parents.
Speaker 1: Next time you make fun of me for being old, I just want you to remember this moment.
Speaker 3: It's a timeless classic movie.
Speaker 10: You don't know.
Speaker 3: There's something wrong with young not wrong there?
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 13: Lately, I've been seeing the girls for the last two months, Now that's a little at ordinary, But I'm not hating that.
Speaker 3: Oh, because are you saying normally, like you don't hang out with these girls for very long?
Speaker 13: Kinda? Yeah, that just seems to be the way it goes.
Speaker 1: So does she still thanks after two months that you have a dog that has an eye infection.
Speaker 13: I've been able to sort of extend it here and there, like ooh, I had to take her to friends place because they work from home, and I sort of like scallotle oscillation on the medical condition my dog has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you going to come clean?
Speaker 1: Ooh?
Speaker 8: That has not crossed his mind, like you're just gonna have to buy this exact dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean that.
Speaker 13: Sounds like a lot of work.
Speaker 3: It's probably going to be a couple Probably not as much work as continuing these lies about all these different dogs that you own that are all like constantly sick.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm a little stuck, as what how do we play this.
Speaker 2: Speak? Is that what that's turned into? We don't come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we only condone lying to children, remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how we started.
Speaker 2: Light about animals is way over the light, Jeffrey.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but we all have a kid inside ourselves.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 2: Nice try, Nice try.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Seth, you've made our Brook and Jeffrey blacklist for never to be back on the show.
Speaker 1: We've got an awkward Tuesday phone call on the way to let uh let your girlfriend know that there's no dog.
Speaker 3: What do you think you want to be a good guy on the radio?
Speaker 10: Oh boy, Oh.
Speaker 7: Lot to think about.
Speaker 13: I think so, I think so.
Speaker 3: All right, you think about that more. We'll try and think of some ideas to help you keep this lie going. But keep her text coming in seven five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we'll hid your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone TAP's coming up right after.
Speaker 4: This brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today's prank call involves a mom who just moved one of her kids into a private school fancy and according to her husband, who set her up for this, she's been wondering lately if she did the right thing, because she feels like she's getting a little side eye during pickups and drop offs and is worried maybe she doesn't quite fit the private school mold. But what will she say when the superintendent calls to talk to her about an entirely different issue. You're gonna hear it in your phone tap right now. Hello, Hi, I'm calling from Crest Elementary. Is this Cassie? Yes, yes, it is Hi Cassie. This is Superintendent Warren Peace. How are you doing?
Speaker 14: I'm okay? How are you? Is Tristan okay?
Speaker 3: Tristan is fine. I am calling because I do need to discuss a very sensitive issue has come to our attention recently. Okay, I'm just gonna try and be as tactful as possible. Here are you the one who drops Tristan off in the mornings? Yes, okay. So you drive the white four door Sedan.
Speaker 14: I do. Is there a problem?
Speaker 3: Kind of because we looked at the body style of it and we believe that it's pre twenty fourteen ish. Is it sound right?
Speaker 14: I think so? But what does this have to do with anything?
Speaker 3: Well, we have a car guy on our staff that looks these things up for us, and that's what he said. He's never wrong.
Speaker 14: So well, what does this have to do with anything? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Well, so the decision has been made that from now on, instead of using the drop off lane in front of the school, you need to let Tristan out on the other side of the road because of why. Well, like I said, your car is pre twenty fourteen, so I'm sure you can understand.
Speaker 14: You're being very vague. Please tell me exactly why you want me to drop my son off across the street.
Speaker 3: Let me just remind you, Crest Elementary we have a reputation in this community and we can't have, for lack of a better word, beaters driving up. Maybe the buffler falls off.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so my car is too ugly for your school, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that. I'm just saying it might not be the best look, especially for any incoming students who are willing to pay full Two issues.
Speaker 14: You're embarrassed by my car.
Speaker 3: I'm not embarrassed.
Speaker 14: Well, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 3: The school that's embarrassed because our image is at stake.
Speaker 14: Oh, please give me a break. I mean, I have a nice car. It may not be Mercedes or a BMW or those would be preferable. Yes, yes, but it's not a beater. I mean, this is not It's not a Mercedes, but it's not a beater.
Speaker 3: How about this? How about this? How about we start from the beginning here. Let's troubleshoot this together. I'm sure we can find a solution.
Speaker 14: Will shoot? What are we trouble shooting you?
Speaker 3: I have an idea solution. Possibly. Does your husband maybe drive a newer type of car, maybe at the twenty twenty one Bugatti or a twenty twenty two Phantom Rolls Royce. No, of course, we just you know, those would be the type of cars. Like if you could trade off, we would be much more accepting you.
Speaker 14: I can't even believe I haven't hung up yet. This is like the most riugicuous conversation I've ever had.
Speaker 3: This is a first for me to I've never had to reprimand somebody on their car before, but yours is just such an eye sore. I mean, you can understand we were left with no other choice.
Speaker 14: I think you need to rethink your life. Seriously.
Speaker 3: It would only be for pickups and drop offs, and then once you're out of eyesight, you go ahead drive that beat anywhere you.
Speaker 14: Want, shut up where you get off.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not gonna judge you when you're driving it out around town unless you have one of our school bumper stickers on there.
Speaker 14: I'm embarrassing you to everyone the school.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I would feel more comfortable.
Speaker 14: I did not know that you guys were such gnobs.
Speaker 3: Again, this isn't coming from me. This is the entire school, every single family, every single parent would feel better.
Speaker 14: And I don't freaking care do you guys.
Speaker 3: This is interesting that you're being so combative with me because your husband Greg being combative.
Speaker 14: I'm just this whole thing is ridiculous. I'm gonna pull my son out of the.
Speaker 3: School before you do that. It's just when I spoke with your husband Greg, he was more than willing to buy a new car in order to drop Tristan off.
Speaker 14: He what, yeah, what what did he say? What did he say?
Speaker 3: He said, he thinks that you guys should get the nicest, newest car available. Right after we finished doing this prank phone call on.
Speaker 14: Are you kidding me? I'm gonna kill him because my name.
Speaker 3: Is jeff from brook and Jeffrey in the morning, we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it was Greg's idea.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna kill all of y'all.
Speaker 3: You can do that afterwards. But he was the one who said that you were getting some snooty vibes you felt like from the other parents.
Speaker 14: At the new school, Like I just told you, we don't have the greatest car, but it's not a beater.
Speaker 3: It might Honestly, it would probably just be a better idea to walk your kid to school. But if Tristan is walking, he'd better be wearing Louis exactly. Yes, it reflects on the school.
Speaker 4: The week of every morning was food Tabs weekday mornings on the Twenties brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: When you work in radio, you kind of get used to all the weird and awkward stuff happening constantly on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get desensitized total.
Speaker 3: Like that one time when jose tried to pick up one of the promo girls right after she got fired.
Speaker 5: Oh she's not.
Speaker 3: We're kind of desensitized to other people's weird emotions.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: He saw the wounded deer and he went for that, exactly.
Speaker 3: See. It takes something extra cringe to make us feel uncomfortable. Yeah, and that's why every now and again we have to test ourselves with a segment called Plead the Fish. We're forced to answer super embarrassing questions about our personal lives.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And it's going to be the extra awkward today because we're doing a special Valentines edition, So make sure to text in your suggestions for probing questions that you should be asked about. What probing? Yes, well, you don't know what type of questions are gonna come out when we discuss our love lives. It's a brand new plead the fifth right after this when you talk about the most uncomfortable feelings in the world. Yeah, there's sitting on a wet toilet seat, waking up five minutes before your morning alarm goes off, and then playing this game. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning and it's been a while, so we have to dive right back into the game that we all fear the very most, called Plead the fifth. Oh, and you hear the reaction from the people in studio. They're not lying. If you're not familiar. This is where we go around the room and get asked a series of very uncomfortable questions. Sometimes they're scandalous or just flat out embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I would say humiliating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're questions that would force us to reveal things about our personal lives that we normally wouldn't share in normal conversations with each other.
Speaker 2: And that's even us. Yeah, like a normal person would never utter these things. Ever, they would take it to their graves totally.
Speaker 3: And the rule is each person only gets to plead the fifth and not answer a question one time.
Speaker 2: God, so when do you use it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: That's the question. After that you have to answer the rest completely truthfully. And because we're fresh off of Valentine's, all of today's questions, I am horrified to admit are going to be romantically themed.
Speaker 16: Ah.
Speaker 3: So these could be about previous relationships, crushes, dates that we've gone on. Oh man, anything romantic is on the table. So let's get right to the shameful stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like my skin starts to crawl. I get like, okay, I'm ready, Jeff, let's do.
Speaker 3: This first round of Plead the fifth Valentine's Edition Digital. Jake, you're the one that has all the questions, so go ahead and take it away.
Speaker 6: We'll start with Brooke Foxy goodness, Brook, you have a long history of offers fraternizing office.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I heard guys offered. I heard frats and I was like that too.
Speaker 6: It's been there Brooke, give us the first and last name of the most recent promo kid you hooked up with.
Speaker 3: Oh, most recent, because there have been several, or you could plead the fifth.
Speaker 5: Do you even remember who the last was?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, you guys.
Speaker 3: Ago it was before your marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was definitely than.
Speaker 3: It wasn't only what are you gonna name the guy?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 5: You don't remember?
Speaker 3: She remembers where did he listen? Well, then he already knows. That's not going to be a shock to him.
Speaker 7: That would be bad.
Speaker 3: That would be bad if he didn't even know that.
Speaker 8: Some people here in the radio you'd like to call you out for sleeping with them.
Speaker 3: But he's like, don't give me that reputation.
Speaker 1: It's one thing to share my information. Like if you wanted me to say I hooked up with a promo kid before, yeah, sure, okay, yeah, I mean I like to say promo man, because.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Could think I could share his information.
Speaker 3: You're going to plead the fifth on the first question.
Speaker 1: There is just some bad blood.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, sorry, Jared, she's pleading the fish.
Speaker 5: The rest of the game has to answer anything.
Speaker 3: That's the rule.
Speaker 7: So we'll move on next question.
Speaker 6: We're going all the way back around the room, back to Brook again.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 6: Name your next question, tell us your most embarrassing college hookup.
Speaker 7: Story, and you cannot plead the fifth.
Speaker 1: I have too, and I think the one.
Speaker 2: That made me made me most uncomfortable still to this day.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know if i'd have ever shared this with you guys, but there was this guy that I had the biggest crush on, and finally he was in a frat and I was in his bedroom and we were finally like making out, and I was like, yes, this is happening.
Speaker 2: And so I was getting maybe more ahead of him than.
Speaker 3: He was there.
Speaker 1: So like I somehow I ended up just totally naked in his bed.
Speaker 3: Oh, you were just by your own doing and.
Speaker 13: The door.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so I'm thinking that he's doing the same thing. He then suddenly flips on the light and he's fully clothed, and he grabs Harry Potter the book and he asks me if I want to read it with him?
Speaker 5: No, that is so.
Speaker 9: God, He booms in front of his face and he chows, Harry.
Speaker 3: Potter, let me do something that actually turns me on. Chapter Harry Potter.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I should get up and put my clothes back on, or if I like, try.
Speaker 10: To act cool.
Speaker 7: What did you do, Harry Bott.
Speaker 10: I just laid there totally.
Speaker 2: Covers up. Well, well, he read Harry Potter out loud. Nothing else happened the rest of the night.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, please, don't tell me that was like your first time.
Speaker 1: I waited for him to go to the bathroom, and I put my clothes on, and I said, well, I gonn't go now.
Speaker 3: Ah, And now you're reading Harry Potter with your kids.
Speaker 2: That is honestly the reason I never read it. When it first came out. I was so traumatized.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're just tuning in, we're playing a game call Plead the Fifth Valentine's Edition, where we're all asked the series of very personal, revealing questions about our love lives. We can only plead the fifth on one of them. Brooke the fifth the first time, so that's why hand to come out. You have to answer the rest truthfully. Now we're on to the next person. Who is it, Jake?
Speaker 6: We're up to Alexis Alexis what is the most manipulative thing you've ever done to get yourself a date, a d or you could plead the fifth.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't even say, like, I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 10: Just come up manipulative.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's fine. Desperate. What's the most desperate thing you ever did to get yourself kidding?
Speaker 10: I am manipula.
Speaker 8: Well, in college, I I plan on breaking up with the guy anyways, because I liked someone else. So I thought, like two birds one stone, you know, So like the guy I had a crush on. I know where he lived, and I know he always had his apartment window open because he'd like talked about it.
Speaker 2: So I stopped him.
Speaker 10: I didn't stop him.
Speaker 8: I decided I was breaking up with the guy over the phone, So I thought, why not take a walk while I break up with him on the phone outside the open window in the middle the CRUSH's apartment.
Speaker 1: So this crush would hear that you.
Speaker 8: So he's up in his room with the apartment window happens to be open while I'm hello there breaking up with a guy on the phone.
Speaker 10: How loudly were you talking?
Speaker 2: Listen to me?
Speaker 10: How loud do I talk? Already?
Speaker 7: Pretty long?
Speaker 8: You don't have to go spore, leave this second story, and then I broke up with one and then sure enough I got a text.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're totally broken up and it sucks as I really wish someone would kiss me.
Speaker 3: Right, gentlemen, leave your windows open if you're home, walks by you never know. Yeah, all right, Brooks down, Alexis is down, and that leaves just two people, Jose and I. We need to spill the truth, no matter how much it hurts. We're gonna do it. When we come back for more Plead the fifth Valentines Edition, We're gonna play a song and continue right after.
Speaker 4: This freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us, We're in the middle of Plead, the fifth Valentine's Week edition, where all the hosts have to answer difficult personal questions about ourselves.
Speaker 1: And I do not appreciate the text message questions that are coming in right now.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 3: They are go after Brook all you because we each have to answer all these questions and be completely one hundred percent truthful about our previous relationships, crushes, and romantic dalliances. Why are we doing this because our producers forcing us, That's why. And I'm worried because Jose and I have not gone yet from Brook and Alexis. It's already been pretty awkward, but we have to continue. So Jake, who's up next?
Speaker 7: Jose, step up to the microphone of truth.
Speaker 6: Okay, Jose, what's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a woman?
Speaker 7: But it ended up being cringey?
Speaker 1: Oh so this is interesting to me because I don't feel like you ever think your romantic gestures are cringey.
Speaker 5: Not okay, so not. But my whole life, since I was a child, I was romantic.
Speaker 7: And so I.
Speaker 5: Was mister writing Valentine's for the girls in grades.
Speaker 9: I like romantic gestures, which is what leads me to this one. There is a moment because you know you're talking of romantic things to do.
Speaker 5: I am going to tell you it's been long enough. And I don't even remember who what the girl's name is.
Speaker 7: So it was like.
Speaker 9: Fifth grade maybe okay, and I had a big crush on this girl, and I was like, tomorrow at school, I'm going to wow her. I'm going to memorize this whole love song every verse.
Speaker 5: It was from my mom's oldies album and it was called Dizzy. If anybody knows dizzy.
Speaker 9: My head is spin and yeah, it's like it's very, very, very very very anyway.
Speaker 5: So I was I'm gonna sing her, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I guess I'm gonna sing her dizzy tomorrow in class when I see her.
Speaker 5: And she's gonna fall in love with me. Well, I forgot.
Speaker 9: We I went to a school we would switch different days, different classes, So.
Speaker 5: That day was pe I had with her and we had to run the mile that day.
Speaker 9: But I wasn't given up, guys, because I'm just a romantic.
Speaker 7: So I seriously thought it was a good idea.
Speaker 9: She's power walking with her friend and I'm literally behind her, singing every word.
Speaker 16: Every word, just like that go world, eend with you girl, making spinds, and.
Speaker 9: She turned around like three or four times and me looking back, obviously giving me the death stare, like what are you doing?
Speaker 7: She's with her friend.
Speaker 5: They're trying to escape me. But we're on a track, so I'm.
Speaker 9: Just following her for a mile behind her, and I was just like, what does she love me?
Speaker 2: Or like, first girlfriend?
Speaker 10: Why do I feel like.
Speaker 7: You're a romantic?
Speaker 5: I've always.
Speaker 3: If you're just tuning in. We're in the middle of the fifth Valentine's Day edition. I'm the last person to go, so, uh, Jake, it's my turn. What do you got from me here?
Speaker 6: Jeffrey, Okay, in your time here, have you ever had a crush on somebody who worked on the show.
Speaker 2: That's interested?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, yes, just the way you laugh the girls, I need to plead I should plead the fifth here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, but okay, now you're filming, of course. So when I first started working on the show here, over a decade ago, mind you, I had a mini crush, very mini. Okay, it's a micro crush.
Speaker 5: E mans, It's bigger.
Speaker 3: On Brook a little bit. I've never before, I've never needed this, I've never look at the time.
Speaker 2: Keep in your mind, I'm a young.
Speaker 3: Buck fresh out of college, just like I liked. Has this reputation with the promo kids. I was part time promo king. She has this laid back, care free attitude. She could take a show. Okay, everybody calm down. And she met my my minimum threshold of attractiveness, which was admittedly very low at the time.
Speaker 4: Her hair.
Speaker 1: I swear to God my life, I would not say in a trillion years you say that.
Speaker 5: I thought it was somebody else.
Speaker 3: I've never wanted to admit feel good. It doesn't feel don't. I was in a low point in my life at the time, Brook, I was fresh out of college, sad, missing my party days.
Speaker 5: That's how I got your husband. So you're lucky.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there you know a different world.
Speaker 2: It could have worked out.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it didn't.
Speaker 5: You guys could have a shower, spend time together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't look too much. That's not that sweet. It's kind of sad.
Speaker 5: Now from now on, you just ruined the just wrapped.
Speaker 3: Up this segment that was Yeah, let's just astually move on to.
Speaker 2: Somebody, and.
Speaker 3: Now I should have pleaded the fifth.
Speaker 8: Confidence is Too High out.
Speaker 3: That was Valentine's That was played the fifth Valentine's Edition. You can find it if you actually want to hear any of this.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna play it again.
Speaker 11: We're gonna put it, play it outside in the office.
Speaker 18: It's on the Brook and Jeffrey podcast if you want to, or you can watch the surprise video that Jake started taking in the middle of the segment, which I'm sure he's gonna post on our socials at Brook and Jeffrey. If you see a bunch of red faces because thanks a lot, Jake.
Speaker 3: Now my wife is over.
Speaker 4: It's brooking. Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Texting the seventy five nine two says, Hey, that's my wife you're talking about broke. Do you think this is gonna make things more tense for you around the Fox household?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 1: Look, I don't mean this as an insult Jeffrey, but I don't think he's worried.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: I know the question was asked to me, it was not asked to you if you ever had a crush on somebody, But I feel like the answer would have been slightly similar. I mean, mine was a mini crash, whereas yours was a full blown obsession with the hunky young man who dressed as a half naked Viking for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Was that's cute.
Speaker 7: No, that's why.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think you've always been a really nice guy, sweet guy.
Speaker 3: You see, if you read in between the lines, she's trying really hard to do.
Speaker 1: I wish I don't reciprocate, but I just can't, Jeffrey, I know.
Speaker 3: She can't even talk. If you missed it, you check out the video Valentine's Day Week edition on our Instagram and our YouTube. Brook and Jeffary In the morning, a woman makes a pricey order from Sacks Fifth Avenue and couldn't believe what arrived in the mail for her instead. Plus, a guy hanging out in New York bar over here is a first date happening at the table next to him and says what he witnessed the guy do could be the biggest first date cringe.
Speaker 4: Of all time.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear what it was and more coming up in a brand.
Speaker 10: New TikTok click shot.
Speaker 3: We're doing it right now. A record number of couples got engaged yesterday on Valentines. Seventy five thousand couples.
Speaker 2: Said yes, are you serious? That many seriously? How many said no? Do we have that stuck?
Speaker 3: The other seventy five thousand just went out and split a lukewarm plate of woo.
Speaker 10: TikTok click shot not.
Speaker 3: Near the less or romantic, but let's get to your first TikTok click shot. Breaking down the biggest tiktoks of the past week. This first one is from a woman in Nashville who just went viral. She goes by the name Howdy Folks.
Speaker 1: Seventy two, seventy one, seventy all the other numbers were taken.
Speaker 3: Yes, went all the way up there, and she had a situation because she likes to online shop and she just splurged on a big luxury item and was surprised when it finally arrived to her in the mail. So I'll let her explain.
Speaker 15: I got an email from Sex Fifth Avenue twenty five percent of one im so I chose a Dulce and Gobana ashtray and it got delivered this morning and I was very, very very exciting when I opened it.
Speaker 3: This is what I found.
Speaker 15: A can of tuna albacore tuna. I don't know if someone from the warehouse took it, but this is the most expensive can of tuna I've ever bought.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, ordered Adulce Gabana ashtray for two hundred and seventy five bucks. Instead got a regular can of tuna.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: It feels like one of those like high end things too, Like they're selling a can of tuna that's actually an ashtray, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We're giving them a lot of credit because people in the comments basically think they know what happened.
Speaker 4: Happened.
Speaker 3: One person said, some customer clearly returned the item. They never checked it properly at the warehouse, so they just sent the box back out again. Another comment said Sacks pleads the fifth Avenue, and that comment got forty thousand likesse welcome.
Speaker 5: It's always those dumb ones. I made a stupid coment and got eighteen thousand likes.
Speaker 2: And I love it. Yeah, people love a good pun.
Speaker 5: Do it to myself?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I really like those all the times I'm the one recording them.
Speaker 5: Tickets out.
Speaker 3: Anyway, back to the woman, she reached out to the store and they said they're trying to figure it out. They're going to send her the actual item that she ordered. That was a TikTok click shot here.
Speaker 10: Next TikTok click shot.
Speaker 3: He's from a guy named m Mark Roberts. He recently got over six hundred thousand likes in a couple million views talking about his recent experience where he went out to a bar with his buddies in New York City. They overheard a first date happening at the table right next to them.
Speaker 2: I love when this happens, and.
Speaker 3: I would say, M Mark Roberts was not that impressed with the guy's game.
Speaker 19: Okay, that's listen, I kid you not. This dude goes, sorry, I was late. I just needed to shower. I like, really like you, and I wanted to put on a good first impression. And this girl goes, it's okay, just don't make it a habit. And this dude doesn't move on. He's just like, trust me, you don't want to see me after work.
Speaker 3: I'm stinky.
Speaker 19: This girl, clearly trying to move on, is just like, oh, what do you do for work? Bro says he works in HR? How do you get stinky working in HR? Anyways, this girl tries to move on from the topic of HR because there is nothing inherently interesting about HR, and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like, do you have any hobbies?
Speaker 7: Espentually, me and.
Speaker 3: My friends just stop listening in on their conversation.
Speaker 19: But about thirty minutes later, I look over and I see the cringiest thing. For some god forsaken reason, the song Goosebumps by Travis Scott was playing in this bar, and when I looked over at him, he was sitting there like gazing at this girl.
Speaker 3: Now, the lyrics Goosebumps by Travis Scott.
Speaker 19: I understand doing cringy things when you're drunk, but this was a whole new level.
Speaker 7: Woa okay?
Speaker 2: Is that not what you want in a bar? Alexis someone mouthing.
Speaker 3: Lyrics to you while adoringly gazing deep into your eyes.
Speaker 10: You like Travis Scott?
Speaker 8: I do like Travis Scott. But tell me these guys jumped in and saved her. No, watched it all night.
Speaker 3: No, it's much better to go home of them, like complain about the guy too.
Speaker 8: I was waiting for him to say they like chimed in, they got him a drink.
Speaker 2: No, they just start right. I mean I would hate on him, but like I mouthed lyrics all the time.
Speaker 5: Actually I sing without thinking to your day.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say they felt terrible for the poor girl who had to sit through that on the date, and a lot of people are also confused how you get so stinky working in HR?
Speaker 2: I know it's a good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, your final.
Speaker 10: TikTok click shot stars.
Speaker 3: A toddler named Gavana. She also goes by the short Ga, but she's had over twenty million people fawn over her own line all because of her cute baby New Jersey accent.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this.
Speaker 3: So here's Gia with her aunt.
Speaker 12: Ready say chocolate, say coffee, coffey, say call.
Speaker 2: It chalk talk.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never thought I would take a New Jersey accent.
Speaker 2: Is cute, it's adorable.
Speaker 5: And then she gets older, she's like, I gotta go pack my cat.
Speaker 3: I gotta go Patty. It's not the only video. She's got dozens of these, which is how she's racked up so many views. Baby gas even going on Cameo now and doing New Jersey birthday greetings. I mean, you gotta strike while the irons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Really cute.
Speaker 3: Though, when as a radio host you're doing segments on babies with regional accents, that's how you know you have made it in.
Speaker 2: Your care Yes, I was going to say the same thing.
Speaker 3: We have peaked now. Can't wait till next week when we do a TikTok about a dog who barks with a Southern drawl.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please tell me that was going to happen.
Speaker 5: I actually see the cat and oh wow, why.
Speaker 10: Are we talking about that?
Speaker 15: It was?
Speaker 3: We have peaked as a show. Those are your TikTok shot stories.
Speaker 4: For the day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We've got Kathy on the phone today and she just celebrated her birthday by going to the happiest place on her Disney World, the Big One World. I did.
Speaker 14: It was wonderful.
Speaker 2: Had you ever been before.
Speaker 8: Yes, but this was totally without kids, and it was a beautiful experience.
Speaker 3: I wonder you loved it.
Speaker 5: You got to eat what you wanted when you wanted.
Speaker 4: You want.
Speaker 1: Disney, like Wall himself, planned for people to enjoy the park, more sands children maybe possible is beautiful.
Speaker 14: And the drinks. Oh, it was almost a religious experience.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That is so funny.
Speaker 3: It says on my screener here that your favorite part was getting scared on the Tower of Terror.
Speaker 14: Oh man, I've got this picture. My mouth is so wide, and it's so funny because my sister's just grinny from air to era.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, Kathy. We're sending Brook out of the studio though, so we can get to the game. You know how it works, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past, but you have to beat Brook outright if you want to win? Are you ready? I am ready? Good luck? Your time starts now. On this day. In nineteen sixty five, Canada unveiled its new national flag with which type of leaf in the center? In the UK, it's called a lift? What's this device known as in America? How many NFL teams only use their logo on one side of their helmet?
Speaker 10: Thirteen?
Speaker 3: What is the medical term for the flu?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Which TV show would you find the character Chief Wigham?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: Simpsons? George Washington was born in what present day state.
Speaker 14: Pennania?
Speaker 3: All right, and good work. You got through a lot there, Kathy, Well done, Thank you. And I don't know if the listeners will recognize your voice, Kathy, but they should because your all time record against brook is one in fifteen. Oh, Kathy, she's persistent.
Speaker 1: Did we start playing against each other when you were seventeen years old?
Speaker 14: That must have been No. My daughter is in eighth grade now.
Speaker 13: She's a junior.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm reading more on the screener about your Disney trip. It says that when you were there, you had dinner at Cinderella's Castle and you met Aril and Cinderella.
Speaker 8: Ariel Ariel and who's an old room punzel girl and Meredith?
Speaker 3: That's cool? Is it true the rumors that they're dating the same guy Cinderella and Ariel Wait Prince Eric no Pe Davidson. Yeah, I thought I read that on TMZ. They're both going after him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, ladies, don't let a man break your friendship up.
Speaker 3: Man, give a tea on that Cathy the next time you go back. But now we got to get to brook. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. On this day. In nineteen sixty five, Canada unveiled its new national flag with which type of leaf in the center? In the UK it's called a lift? What is this device known as in America? How many NFL teams only use their logo on one side of their helmet?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 3: For what is the medical term for the flu? Uh?
Speaker 2: Fluenza? Influenza?
Speaker 3: What TV show would you find the character Chief Wigham?
Speaker 2: Uh Simpsons?
Speaker 3: George Washington was born in what present day state?
Speaker 2: Oh god? George Washington is born in Virginia.
Speaker 3: This could be a close one. Today we're gonna go over to the scoreboard to see how you.
Speaker 7: Both did with Jose.
Speaker 3: I feel more relaxed than a chick on Facebook where their legs in front of a pool.
Speaker 5: Of dogs legs. Ye, Kathy, you did great, you got four correct days.
Speaker 2: Bring the fire, Kathy.
Speaker 5: You can hear her experience. Okay, Brook, same exact amount of questions.
Speaker 2: Oh really, oh god?
Speaker 7: Five?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh. I was down to the wire, Kathy.
Speaker 5: I thought she was going to win.
Speaker 3: Your all time record now goes to one and sixteen against Brook.
Speaker 2: Would you could be the age of your daughter? I believe it is.
Speaker 3: It is all right. This loss is in honor of her. Let's go over the answers for everybody. On this day. In nineteen sixty five, Canada unveiled its new national flag. It's got that maple leaf right in the center. In the UK, it's called the lift. Here we call it an elevator. There's only one NFL team that has a logo on one side of their helmet. That's the Pittsburgh Steelers. That's interesting. The medical term for flu is influenza. The character Chief Wigham is on the show The Simpsons, and George Washington was born in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh, right, way to go.
Speaker 1: Feel like I'm proud of myself for knowing that one I just gave myself my own pep talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kathy, I'm sorry it wasn't enough to beat Brooke today. And I do have a prize for you, though you're not really gonna like it. It's a twenty five dollars Disney gift card, valid at any Disney resort, theme park, or online in the Disney Store. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we forgot to ask, how did you break the news to your sixteen year old daughter that she wasn't invited to your Disney birthday?
Speaker 14: Oh, they were so excited for me. I mean I turned twenty three twice, so they totally understood.
Speaker 3: She didn't tell them, she just left, Kathy.
Speaker 2: It's a work trip.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much for playing Kathy. Come back and try again anytime. We're going to be back to do Windbrooks back the same time tomorrow
Speaker 4: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,