Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. He did it again, God Almighty and gave us another one. I'm so grateful, man, I sure am grateful. I kid you not when I say that in the morning, I'm so serious. This ain't any joke for him. I might say it with levity in my voice, but please understand it's at a level of gratitude. I just don't know what else to say. Thank you did it again, and only he can do it. And I acknowledge that, recognize that I invite you to do the same. Gratitude affects your attitude, which determines your altitude if you get them tudes together. Man, boy, you on your way. I try to start my day like this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, sometimes you wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I get it, but at least you got up off the bed wrong side, left side, right side late. Sometimes you gotta lay back down, sometimes you gotta hit snooze. But I shut my eyes and said, thank you Heaven Father. Amen, I say go with me today. Order my stff, he said, We'll get on up, make some come on here. I am see Harby mor show, Misssippy Monica Junior. And the legend that is nephew, Tommy, always curious to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah Jr. Yes, sir, your mind.
Speaker 1: Is so good to me, just looking in them little corners, seeing what come out of it.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: You know, uncle man, proud of myself, pulled it off. Valentine's last night, pulled it off, you know, you know, came through on top champ you know, flower candy cards. You know, a big, big celebration this weekend. Uh, you know, got a surprise for this weekend where we're going out of town this weekend. She gonna love that. She don't know what's coming down. This pipeline already set up. You know, I'm proud of myself because this is the second one. So I'm doing good. I'm pretty good. Pretty good. How did you turn out? How did you do well?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to start, Yeah, Junior, Junior, let me just say I'm proud of yeah and relation in this moment because we was a little concerned about you.
Speaker 1: Please don't come over here, though, Junior, and you're dealing with all pro over here. You are there, dog, I'm damn there in the Hall.
Speaker 2: Of Fame.
Speaker 3: For holidays.
Speaker 1: I got the red jacket, Yeah, I got the Romance Hall of Fame red jacket. You know, you get a gold jacket for going to the Football Hall of Fame. You get a red jacket in the Roman Hall of Fame. Please just know that I delivered. My girl is out of town, but I laid her out all right now, Yeah, always come.
Speaker 2: On, I lay I laid mine out when we got back to the high Yes, Lord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah the way you said what.
Speaker 1: He said it just like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Lord got us some old Halloween candid. It's a nice Halloween candidate. Hasn't been open yet. Man, that's still that stuff is still good. You gave us still good. Loser, no loser. I read the expiration date. That candy is still good.
Speaker 3: Thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew again, and he runs that break back right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.