Speaker 1: Somebody once told me the Bad Dockcast is.
Speaker 2: Going on a tour in the UK. It works, It did. We were looking.
Speaker 1: Really cool, Caitlyn went to so much school and he and Jamie was having a good day.
Speaker 2: Well, the shows start coming and they don't stop coming.
Speaker 1: Until about a week and a half, and then they stopped coming. We're going to the UK for a week and a half at the end of May, and I think that that was enough to isolate our entire listener face where We've been wanting to do this for a really long time. I believe the last time we went to the UK we did some shows in London like five years ago, and now, babe, we're heading back. These are the first dates. There may be some more dates to come, but we wanted to share it with you. Second, the tickets were on sale, so we're gonna be kicking things off in London. Ever heard of it. It's the setting of What a Girl.
Speaker 2: Wants and I think no other movies, certainly not Paddington. Oh wait, anyway, we are doing a string of shows. And yes, the song that we just sung does suggest that we are only doing Shrek, but that's not true. We are doing our first show in London on May twenty second, six point thirty. That is Shrek. Yeah, that's a Shrek show.
Speaker 1: If we have to start somewhere where we feel safe, yes, but don't worry. Our second show is also one of our favorite movies because our.
Speaker 2: Second show is tie Tick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're going to be If you've been to our live shows, they're super fun. We always dress up and get really silly, and we chose two of our favorite movies to cover so that we can get extra silly because yeah.
Speaker 2: We've already covered them, but it's time to cover them again.
Speaker 1: Have we covered them in cute little outfits? And that's what we hope to explore in the tour. Then on May twenty fourth, we're gonna be in Oxford at the Old fire Station, which sounds scary, it is actually a really beautiful venue.
Speaker 2: We are covering Titanic again.
Speaker 1: We're taking I know that like we're going to manage to take a boat everywhere, which is interesting. Then we're heading over to Scotland ever heard of it? Over to Edinburgh. That's May twenty sixth at Monkey Barrel, one of my favorite venues in Edinburgh, so fun, and there we are covering Shrek.
Speaker 2: I mean we have to.
Speaker 1: Please, don't be mad at us. I feel like we have something to add.
Speaker 2: It makes sense when you think about it.
Speaker 1: We should have a shrek Off who sounds most shrek Off's gun. Well, we're gonna oh, I got you.
Speaker 2: Well, shrek Offs swamp strek.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you have Shrek Off puts you in the swamp, you're gonna be Shrek. And then we're closing out the tour for now on May twenty eighth in Manchester at Frog and Bucket, really amazing venue names in the UK.
Speaker 2: And that's also a Titanic show. Yes, and we're working on another show in another city. We'll let you know.
Speaker 1: But if you live in those areas, we haven't been there in five years, and most of these places we're going to for the first time, so get your tickets quickly. It's going to be a really, really fun time and we love doing the live shows and we always have special merch.
Speaker 2: We do meet and greets.
Speaker 1: We don't get out there very much, so we want to meet everybody and hang out and be really toxic and parasocial together.
Speaker 2: So yes, let's do it.
Speaker 1: You can get tickets on our link tree, which is in the description that's link tree slash spectel cast and
Speaker 2: With that will shreculator, shreculator, Hong Kong Titanic bur