Speaker 1: Welcome the guys We find the Anti Selutshamings podsat I'm Christina Hutchins.
Speaker 2: And I'm Karen Fisher and I'm yea. Your friends bring us to love, your horning and your shame.
Speaker 3: Hey was what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Hello fuckers, how you doing? Where you been? Get hydrated? And welcome to another episode of Guys.
Speaker 1: We It's the Anti slutch Mean Podcast. I'm Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: You want to email us sorry about last night show at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Today's subject line football ruined my sex life and I'm gay in all caps? Hey kran, Christina and Mike have been listening to Guys We Fucked on and off since I was in high school and have loved y'all since a twenty five year old gay man. I really enjoyed hearing y'all talk about masculinity a few months ago. But to get on to why I'm writing, my boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a year now. He's thirty one, but our coming out dates lineup, so we are about the same age in gay years. We moved in with each other in November and everything has been going extremely well. I feel like we balance each other out very well. He's extremely extroverted and brings me out of my shell, and I ground him when he needs it. The one thing that has fallen off in recent months is the sex. A little over a year okay, when we first started dating, we were having sex all the time, and it was amazing. I understand that sex in a relationship comes and goes, but I can't help but notice that the sex came to a screeching halt when football seasons started. We went from having sex at least two to three times a week to having sex once every four to five.
Speaker 2: Weeks if I was lucky.
Speaker 4: Oh, it has been about five months of this and I'm going crazy. The few times we have had sex since football started, I may myself finish, but he has not come once. Additionally, most of the times we have sex, at least he is drunk. I love blowing him, but he is even in But I love blowing him, but he isn't even in the.
Speaker 2: Mood for me to suck his dick.
Speaker 4: Every time I try to initiate sex, he is quote not in the mood and just says that his sex drive goes up and down, and I'm very understanding and do not push him. But at this point I have stopped initiating at all. Yeah, sometimes when we are out with friends, he will tell me quote, maybe we will have sex tonight, but I have stopped getting my hopes up for that as well.
Speaker 2: Oh that sucks that he says that and then doesn't.
Speaker 5: That sucks.
Speaker 4: I love him so much, and we have had conversations about how I am feeling, but he always says the same quote.
Speaker 2: I'm just not in the moon.
Speaker 4: I've told him that sex is not everything, but it is a big part of how I like to express my love and how I see love shown to me. He promises he is not cheating on me, but I have told him. But I have told him that for me, it would be so much worse for him to stop liking me altogether than to cheat on me. I've had exes in the past just leave me without giving a better reason than they did not like me anymore. Neither of us want to open our relationship, so I masturbate a lot on my days off, but even still I watch porn and sometimes I just want to be touched like that by him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, he's a partner.
Speaker 4: As football season draws to a close, he jokes saying that we will start having sex again. But I'm nervous that he is just bless you, I'm nervous that he is just not interested in me anymore. And my own theory is that he's genuinely so invested in football Go Birds, Oh hell yeah, go Birds, that it exhausts him. Oh god, he's an Eagles fan too. That's even more all consuming that it exhausts him, or that he is not interested in me anymore. How do I get him to want to have sex with me. The only thing I have learned that will get him turned on is if we have someone staying with us, or we are staying with someone else. I think that slight exhibitionism turns him on. But I can't make that scenario happen just like that. Any advice would be amazing, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Love.
Speaker 4: Y'all touched a photo as well that I think perfectly depicts who we both are. I already know where alike because calls the stereotype. He's okay, I've got it.
Speaker 2: Was clear. It was clear that the one who likes football on the left.
Speaker 4: You guys are cute. Yeah, it's so funny when couples look alike.
Speaker 1: The problem is football season is incredibly long and happens every year. So is this gonna like this. I'm guessing this is your first football season that you're going through together. Yeah, because you've been together for a little over a year, so it must be.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Can they prove? Can he prove that it's uh football?
Speaker 2: He can't. I mean, I feel like he's just grasping at straws here, and it seems like they talked about it a little bit. Yeah, but I can't tell if his partner was being serious or not. I thought he was just joking.
Speaker 4: If you guys are out and he's like, maybe we'll hope secks later, and then you don't.
Speaker 2: That's a cruel fucking joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you've never been out, and then you're horny and you feel like you're gonna want to have sex when you get home, and then you get home and you're like, uh no, I just want to go to bed. Oh. I was like, that's like me every day, like cleaning my apartment or doing something. I'm like, I'm always like when I'm out in the streets. I always feel like I want to do all these things when I get home, and then when I get home, I'm like, yeah, I don't want to do any of these things. I mean it's not just sex, but civic, it's any of those things. Yeah, but you're on the hih, especially as like he's out and drinking. Like sometimes it's the alcohol talking. It's not going to say him talking. And then you get home and you're kind of like tired, especially because you're twenty five and he's thirty one. Thirty one is a little early to get to be getting that tired, but it starts creeping in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so many Like I'm thinking back to our conversation with the urologist about like there's so many reasons, you know, getting turned on, getting hard, staying hard, and coming are all different systems and they're impacted by completely different things.
Speaker 2: So I would say, how's his diet? Is he how is his self esteem?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because if you're feeling shitty about yourself, I think that would not make you want to have.
Speaker 2: Sex with your partner. That's one of the reasons.
Speaker 1: I also think this is a little gameplay, but you know, you have to do what you have to do in your twenty five So who the hell cares as far as like game playing, But like, I think, try making yourself a little less available, right, it seems like you're probably being very common, accommodating, being overly nice, wanting to talk about a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't think those things are helpful.
Speaker 1: Be a little aloof yeah yeah, be less available, will be less like what can I do for you?
Speaker 2: And just like don't be home? Yeah, cause I got to say that's what works. I am somebody.
Speaker 4: If i'm if if the sex isn't happening in my relationship and we're in like an off period, it drives me a little nuts. But I've trained myself to I mean, I can't trade myself to not care, but I just focus on other things. You take that energy and you focus on other things, but at the same time, you just you keep an eye on it. You check in with yourself and just say how long is this lasting? You know, you make observations and then you and then you assess how you want to move forward.
Speaker 1: Lating because it's it's only been a year, so right, But if the pattern continues where it's like these four to five week gaps.
Speaker 2: That's way too long, and then you just have to break up with them.
Speaker 1: You know, instead of sitting around with like you're like it seems like you're like sitting around worrying about is he gonna leave me? Well, you're the one who's unhappy if if it goes on for a long period of time. Yeah, and you've talked about it and nothing changes, you leave him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can do that too. Yep. I don't know why people don't think about that.
Speaker 4: Two to three times a week is like perfect if you're living together, it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Well that was when he was like saying that it was that its height. No, you know right, that's true. Then it went to every four to five weeks, which is a very.
Speaker 2: Long Once a month is not No.
Speaker 1: Yeahs around, that's away. You're twenty five, so your sex trav is still but thirty one. Yeah it's not old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it shouldn't be that low.
Speaker 1: Something else is happening, and like maybe it's like it's like he can maybe it worked out so that he can use.
Speaker 2: Football season as an excuse.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he really is genuinely that invested in how his team is playing.
Speaker 2: I don't it can be possible.
Speaker 1: And also I'm guessing like he's drinking a lot more during football season, right, so that definitely affects or ten definitely affects how your dick is performing.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, you said additionally most of the times we have sex, at least he is drunk. That I'm curious about what does that mean, Like what's behind that? Because it could be just well, no, he's the one who's thirty one, because I'm like in your twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of times you have drug sex.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like he might just be depressed to drinking a lot and you don't want to fuck, Like, yeah, is he just depressed?
Speaker 2: Did you fall into under depression?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The Birds that make it to the bowl this year maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But then he's got to get a handle on it so that a football team doesn't cause his mood to sway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that's a little weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Birds for good this year though, they were good, but they didn't make it to the bowl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they never usually don't make it to the ball.
Speaker 2: They did that one time. We watched it your house and they failed. Miserable last year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, two teams make it. There's thirty two teams in the league.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you know, just get invested us all. I want to climb the grease stuff polls in Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: That's true. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You want something to live for.
Speaker 1: Usually there's not much birds wah wah.
Speaker 4: Cool guys, if you're in Los Angeles, we added a late show on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday, February fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Karna Fisher and myself are doing guys, we fucked the experience, uh ten thirty pm in the main room at the comedy Store. Look, it's LA it's been raining. Y'all got a lot of rain lately, a lot of rain, like floody rain. So it's not like I'm not going to call you a pussy for going.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's missed.
Speaker 4: Like I hope you're all okay, But get those Valentine's Day plans in you know, if you're if you're a dude and your chick listens to the show, take her to the ten thirty show. If you're in the LA area, she's going to be surprised and she's gonna she's gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time locking those plans guys, if you're so waiting, nothing's gonna happen. It's it's time. We're recording this on February fifth. Yeah, where it's it's it's time to lock it and load it. Otherwise you out on your couch alone watching Bridget Jones's diary and we don't.
Speaker 6: Want that fun.
Speaker 1: But you can do that any day. Yeah, like love yourself on Valentine's Yeah.
Speaker 2: Come to the show. And then, of course New York City.
Speaker 1: Our next Guys We Fucked Experience show in the City at the MasterCard Midnight Theater is Thursday, March seventh, at seven pm. And at that show you will be seeing Eric in his first live performance, Yes with Guys we Fucked.
Speaker 2: Yes, his debut, his live debut with guy. Does that make you feel Mike? Oh, look at his Mike's face. He isn't like.
Speaker 6: Look at how quickly Eric hopped into the live shows.
Speaker 2: I mean we need the third person. Yeah, wow, okay, maybe we should.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should have an element where they duel on a dance or a lip sync bottle.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, all right.
Speaker 1: Or maybe like six months from now, we'll have Mike make an appearance and we're like, oh.
Speaker 5: My gosh, I'm sure that's what the audience.
Speaker 4: Will say them They might okay, but yes, christ so come to that Thursday, March seventh, MasterCard Midnight Theater.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then if you're listening to this, if you're if you're a Luminous subscriber, you're listening to this the.
Speaker 2: Week it comes out.
Speaker 4: February ninth and tenth, I am headlining Bananas Comedy Club in New Jersey with John Campanelli uh featuring. And then March twenty second and twenty third, I'll be in Springfield, Missouri headlining the Blue Room.
Speaker 2: So come on down and sorry.
Speaker 4: I also have a solo podcast, The Voices in Our Heads, that comes out every Monday on Mikey's podcast network that opens very soon sl Studios, and he's been a very long time sadging us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When it comes so hard, what happens.
Speaker 6: By the time this will be heard publicly, will be up and running.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, there we go, big day.
Speaker 4: And I have a Patreon that you can join and do group sharepy with me once a week where we just talk about whatever you want. And then my debut stand up comedy album, Good Girl Barbara, is available to stream on iHeartRadio or Spotify, or to listen to, to purchase on iTunes, or if you're a serious ExM gal or guy, to listen to the comedy channels because I'm on there too.
Speaker 1: And then if you want to listen to my podcast Without a Country, it is available every Wednesday on YouTube or wherever you listen to podcasts. Usually comes on YouTube about nine pm Easter Standard time or whatever. Really Mike Harrington decides to upload it. Sometimes he forgets and then goes, but I'm a new dad, I go, Okay.
Speaker 2: No excuse, but this show is really good.
Speaker 1: Last week we talked a lot about the death penalty, some interesting things happening with a death penalty, including different new ways to kill people, uh use it basically using a human as a guinea pig with a gas that we've never used to kill someone before and watching them shaken convulse, like pretty inhumane things happening in the world around us that I don't really see a ton of people talking about in the way that I think we should be talking about it. Uh yeah, I believe so. Yes, you know, it's the usual suspects.
Speaker 2: And and then.
Speaker 1: Additionally, we're getting really into this Joe Biden Donald Trump a presidential race obviously. You know, if Joe Biden passes away or decides not to run, there is a little Michelle Obama talk. So this is going this is going on. We're kind of keeping an eye on that. But it definitely looks like Donald Trump is running for president again, and I gotta be honest, I think has a pretty good chance of winning this election. So you're gonna want to get your knowledge in every week leading up to that election, and then if you want to see me live, I'm announcing a big tour soon.
Speaker 2: But right now, what I can tell you is, you know I'm gonna be in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: At the DC Comedy Loft of February twenty ninth through March second, and make sure to come to and get those tickets. Those tickets have been on Tale for a while, so lock it, load it, lock it in, come to the show.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know how many how many other ways are there to promote the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, you're just like, come, don't come. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'll be there, right, nothing new for that. I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh right, how are you. I'm good.
Speaker 1: Let me see what I was thinking about this week. Yeah, I don't know. I've been I've been trying this new thing where there's so much negative commentary online. And I don't really spend a ton of time online, but you know, I do like my celebrity gossip and when you go in the comments section on all these like celebrity gossip posts, they are just riddled with the most terrible things you could ever write about somebody. And I know most of these celebrities aren't reading these, but it's just bad energy out.
Speaker 2: In the air.
Speaker 1: So I've just been stopping by and writing nice things about celebrities, mostly female celebrity reviews. Like, for instance, last night after the Grammys, people were going on and on about how Blue Ivy she was showing cleavage in her dress and I was, and how it was inappropriate for a twelve year old all this stuff, and I was just like.
Speaker 2: So calm mouneing on a twelve year old's cleaving, That's.
Speaker 5: What I said.
Speaker 1: I said, guys, I was like, the weird thing that's happening here is not what her dress looks like. It's that the fact that a bunch of adults are sitting around on the internet talking about a twelve year old boobies. I was like, are you gonna start her having shame about her body at age twelve? I was like, I was like, you know, because they were saying, like, oh, she's promoting her boobs. I say, she's not promoting her boobs. She is having boobs. She has breasts and they are on her body, and she chose not to put a put layers of cloth around them and then and just have them in a dress.
Speaker 2: I thought she looked fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: She looked way cooler than any of these people will probably ever look in their entire lives. She was on stage supporting her dad, and also like for someone like her, she actually does read the comments because that's why she reads it.
Speaker 2: She practiced her day entire tour.
Speaker 4: She was only going to do one show, and she's like, show child.
Speaker 2: Insane, really insane behavior.
Speaker 1: That's just one example, but it's constant, Like, uh, you know, people people do with Taylor Swift all the time, people do with my Lee Cyrus. I saw people were doing it with like Noah Siris, who I love because she Noah Cyrus is a little weird and had definitely dressed is really strange. Also has a fucking banging body though, And I'm just I'm just tired of people constantly commenting on what people should or should not do, or you know, people going on and on about how Taylor's hair always looks bad at the football games. Who gives it's windy and cold literally maybe it's also like one moment of her life where she doesn't have to think about her hair and it's freeing to her.
Speaker 2: Get a life, everybody get a life, and also gives the person who comments these they.
Speaker 1: Just feelad about themselves cause I always go on the profiles. It's rarely a hot person saying it. You know, it's just someone trying to make their put a stamp on in the world.
Speaker 2: That one is never going to have a stamp on the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they see negatively affecting people as any That's fine, they'll take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just sad.
Speaker 1: So I guess the lesson to learn from this is like, if you're gonna if you're going to leave a negative comment about someone you've never met, you don't know, You really don't know what the inner workings of their life are. Maybe take a second and stop and go, what like getting out of leaving this comment? What is the purpose of me leaving this comment? Am I adding to the trash of the internet? It just makes no sense to me. It just makes no sense. Who has the fucking time I get?
Speaker 2: I get like.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I'll come by a post and I'm like, oh fuck this, and I'll want to like, And.
Speaker 2: Then before I leave the comment, I go, is this just adding? Is this gonna do anything?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: And I don't post it. Yeah, there we go. That's what you could do. You don't know these people, guys. It's sad that you think you know them.
Speaker 2: You don't know them. I don't know them. You don't know them, none of us.
Speaker 4: And that's why all y'all, all these people can project on them.
Speaker 1: Well, not to mention happy celebrities are playing us all so hard, like they don't have a curated, manipulated way, Like don't you think like sometimes they're doing things to get a reaction out of the structure is just so much bigger than us, Like we think we know what's going on.
Speaker 2: We have no idea what's going on at this level. We have no celebrities with aliens, with all of it, we have no idea. Yeah, yeah, I've been trying to want to prep on go.
Speaker 4: There's this like four cleanse on that woman coatbook that I'm reading, and so I want to prep to before I go on it. I did not realize how much sugar I take in Oh my god, a chai latte. I would have a chi latte and her croissant every morning for this cafe and everything croissant so delicious, because you know, when I wake up, I just want to fucking eat right away and I want I want my biggest meals usually breakfast, but I stopped doing that just just that one thing is what are you pretty healthy throughout the day? But uh, oh my god, my personality is different. I'm like, it's better, clearheaded, a little more, a little more tired. But I'm also dealing with it being sick. But my head hurts. But that's because sick, not the sugar.
Speaker 1: But you didn't feel a drop off when you went off that much sugar.
Speaker 2: I felt a drop off.
Speaker 1: It was like usually like that, you'll feel like the sadness or anger of like almost like you're going into ketosis.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're sure anywhere near katosis.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I did feel like a cranky like when I when I the times that i've quit smoke, okaying like that, I truly got super, super fucking violently cranky. So a little bit of that but nothing, nothing too crazy, but it made me. The amount of sugar that you're supposed to eat in a day and the amount of sugar that you actually eat a lot of times are just so drastically different. You're like, oh my god, I've been fucking poisoning myself. Well, you don't need any sugar. You can go complete without your right yeah, and you can get it from you know, fruits, if you're gonna get it, get it from. So I'm trying to just get it from fruits and stuff, but it is, it's tough. You just have to cook for yourself basically. But my god, I didn't realize. And it's such a dep like I feel lighter without the sugar. It's wild how much of an impact that makes. And I've heard people say like sugar is poison and it's more poisonous than like hard drugs.
Speaker 2: Which I don't know. I'm not a scientist, but uh, the effects are wild.
Speaker 5: I think white sugar is yeah, it's sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all the processed sugar like fruit whatever. You know.
Speaker 1: You could of course you can go into a diabetic coma with eating only fruit, but yeah, processed sugar.
Speaker 4: Trying to it out just slowly because I knew that's a that's a tough one to give up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it feels great when you go go without it, But then and then there's a certain point that I usually get to what I'm doing keto, where more pulse by the sugar, even the smell of like a piece of candy is like disgusting. But then after a certain while you're like, nah, I miss it, I'm going back, you know not.
Speaker 2: He tells, this is when.
Speaker 4: Your liver is making it's getting energy from your actual body through your organs instead of instead of the sugar that you're putting into it.
Speaker 1: I don't I actually can't explain to you that right now because I haven't done it in a while. But all I know is like, you know, your your body knows your smell, yeah, your pee you know yeah, yeah, de nild yeah, put yeah.
Speaker 4: Managing what you put into your body food wise, like and really kind of getting strict with it.
Speaker 5: Oof.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm really surprised at all the internal changes.
Speaker 2: Very surprised. That's where I'm at.
Speaker 1: But I'm not surprised that our guest was here, our an irotic angel. It was a Christian wigg on the plane.
Speaker 2: He's such a dear friend of ours.
Speaker 1: He he he saved dogs, he trains dogs.
Speaker 2: He makes you laugh on stage.
Speaker 4: You've heard him here before. He's back for his second return. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Justin Silver.
Speaker 8: Keive meat.
Speaker 5: To the deep.
Speaker 9: But you're your vi.
Speaker 8: She didle like dicovigious cool sir, comers to busy you.
Speaker 2: See the god for.
Speaker 8: God treasure gage excuse Petrova.
Speaker 7: Keeper Covila.
Speaker 4: Guys, we are year with our dear friend and stand up comedian and savor and trainer of dogs, Justin Silver High.
Speaker 2: Ladies, Hello, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Welcome back. I'm so glad to be back.
Speaker 1: It's so nice to have somebody on that just it's like, did you just correct my intro to you on the show.
Speaker 10: Mood with me today?
Speaker 5: Not at all. I'm saying it's so good to be back. I recollect you saying you don't have repeat guests.
Speaker 2: Oh that is old us.
Speaker 1: Now. Now we're kind of just doing the thing where we have our friends on a lot because every other podcast does that.
Speaker 2: We're sick of the interview.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm still glad to be back.
Speaker 2: Yes, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good, I'm good. I'm a little underarrested. I'm trying to get off these fucking sleeping pills.
Speaker 1: Okay, so wait, so you have not taken a sleeping pills, so you didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
Speaker 5: I did not take a sleeping pill, so I did not get a lot of sleep less night.
Speaker 2: Okay, what is the same.
Speaker 1: I've never taken a sleep like a proper sleeping pill.
Speaker 5: You've taken like xanax. No, you never taking an ambien. No, you've never taking a lunesta.
Speaker 4: No, you've never You've never taken all three of the same.
Speaker 5: You ain't living.
Speaker 2: I have an uppers gal, I don't take doubt ruth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know I run anxious. So yeah, I'm never gonna have.
Speaker 2: Good sleep hygiene, you know.
Speaker 5: So you know like sleep hygen. You're like, yeah, put your like you know, start to wind down, no screens, get all the ship. Yeah, when I was in La things automatically. It was like my Arcadian rhythm was just I didn't have to do anything. It was in bed asleep by eleven up at seven boom because especially culture. Yeah here, I'm like, I'll me and Corin will be DM and it on Instagram at like fucking four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: But I like that that works for me.
Speaker 1: So you because you always talk about how much you hate New York and I'm like, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Just moved to La. No one's stopping you.
Speaker 5: You know what, viet No, no one's stopping me. Via my therapist suggestion, She's like, I choose to live in New York. I don't have to.
Speaker 10: You have to change your word. And it's like, I choose to live here. It's true.
Speaker 5: Listen, I sacrifice. I sacrifice for the things that I love to do and the art that I like to do. That is just more at my fingertips here.
Speaker 2: You're in a great apartment.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that, so do you? So do you?
Speaker 2: Thank you all? Wow, it's a great apartment club.
Speaker 10: But no, I didn't sleep that great last night, so I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what are you gonna do. How how's your dating?
Speaker 10: How's my it's been?
Speaker 2: Do you are you dating?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: About you?
Speaker 5: I should be? No, I like should be?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: But why should?
Speaker 2: Can you explain why.
Speaker 10: Why I should be?
Speaker 5: Because I'm not that I've been so much less motivated to.
Speaker 10: I've talked to you both about this. I've been so much less.
Speaker 5: Motivated to and why is that? I think it's a combination of thing. I think it's like, first of all, I remember hitting like I'm older than I look. I remember hitting this point, let's say, in this number on you, I remember hitting this point in age.
Speaker 10: I'm about the same as a chick and half a gay guy.
Speaker 5: That's I think what. I think that's inaccurate. I think that's an accurate appraisal. What Okay? No, I hit this thing where I was like, dudes are so like driven by sex to the point where it's like it's burden some like a man's a man's horniness is a fucking burden something twenties or and then I hit this point where it kind of dropped off and I was like, this is like I would take this a thousand times. I would take this every time. Not that I'm like not that I don't have one. It's just like it's significantly significantly dropped off, And I was like, this is such a better mental state. Yeah, the things that I used to the things that I would do, like what what does everybody do to get late? It's like I remember when like yeah, like I don't I've never No, I've never done any of those things.
Speaker 10: I've never done any of those things.
Speaker 2: You never cheated.
Speaker 5: We've talked about this, I've never cheated.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you have to say it on the air because that listeners don't know.
Speaker 5: The amount of the amount of time I would spend like on dating app sending messages. It was like it'll just like a game, you know, yeah.
Speaker 10: It just like drives you.
Speaker 5: And then it's like the things that I would do at like fuck, like it's Tuesday night, like of course I'll go meet this person at like whatever. Born say, like you just like go to the ends of the earth for it, like you're so sex driven, right, And then it like kind of dropped off, which is like more comfortable, But do you miss it? No? Is what I'm saying, Like I don't like I think this, this to me feels like what normals should feel like it's.
Speaker 1: So fascinating how much time men do spend, especially in their twenties, trying to fuck and how much they still accomplish in the workspace.
Speaker 2: I guess on the part where they're good well people. Yeah, that part. Also they don't got to get ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot of time when you you're getting ready, our routine and your.
Speaker 2: Routine different times.
Speaker 1: I've been in a hotel room with Justin when he was getting ready, and honestly, it took a while.
Speaker 10: Definitely don't get I don't think no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Like air boxing.
Speaker 5: Though also, by the way, there was another day right in sleep and I was a little fucking delirious when we were in getting Maybe you should take I should take this. I should Yeah, well I got to the point where I have to take so many of them now they're like so many Yeah, because like they just stopped working at a certain point.
Speaker 2: He built up a tolerance drugs.
Speaker 5: Someone's gonna have to shoot me with a fucking elephant tranquilizer, Like I just can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, whoa.
Speaker 5: But no, you're right, I get you're right. It's uh, but I think that's what drives men to be successful. Anyway, like you think about anything. I mean, this is like so biological biology one one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I was walking into the building today, a homeless man was like, I'll pay a thousand dollars to eat your pussy.
Speaker 2: And he was like eighty.
Speaker 5: And I was like, whoa, wow, that's a good I gotta go.
Speaker 2: There a thousand. Oh he doesn't.
Speaker 5: The money.
Speaker 1: The old ass dude who doesn't have a home, just worry about eating pussy. If he was, if it was just like show me your titsredent, just say like I think you should do that, right, the homeless guy just one city, that's philanthropy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care. Yeah, yeah, yeah, city whatever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, i'd be into that. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm squares too clean these days. I must be real disappointed.
Speaker 5: You're a bit I don't care.
Speaker 10: What's the opposite of the voyer the person who likes to be seen?
Speaker 2: Oh I like that too. What's the opposite of someone who is the person.
Speaker 10: Who likes to what's the other No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, The other thing was I'm exhibition You're you're a bit exhibitionisty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit. Yeah, I am too, not as much anymore.
Speaker 5: No, but I do like walking around like naked, like a big hotel, like I'll keep.
Speaker 2: Keep in the window with I would love at the window.
Speaker 10: Totally, like windows open. I would like to be watching whoever.
Speaker 4: Wants to see it have at it. Do you I had only hot people are watching that.
Speaker 5: I want to. I just want to get like the other guy's perspective on that, like you like enjoy being like if like you're in a hotel room you're naked, like you'd want the windows open, and if someone was to you, like across the building, you'd be like into that.
Speaker 11: And now I don't know, I'll tell you this, I don't know that something that I'm into necessarily.
Speaker 6: But there's construction going on right across from my.
Speaker 5: Uh you get no that I'm not getting called, but I walk around and whether the shades are open or not, like I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it is all guys.
Speaker 11: It's not like it's like women on the on the job like building the extension of this, did they offer.
Speaker 5: You a thousand dollars to eat your buzzy or now I wish god you would be doing it just like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time to answer your question. Yes, this is what made me nervous.
Speaker 5: I was like, listen, man, like you're getting older and like you should make like I want companionship, Like I don't like really.
Speaker 10: Want it, Like yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't really give you.
Speaker 5: I don't really give you anymore. No, I really like I want like companionship. I'm like the only person in my family not married or without kids. Not that I want to have kids or not that.
Speaker 4: That, but I like, do all the people in your family have great marriages that you aspire to have?
Speaker 5: I don't know anybody who has like perfect There's a few people I know who they like great marriages, so lovely love. Yes, it's not necessarily that it's like companionship and sharing your life like I have like beautiful Brutus, who was like, I'm like, oh, you want to like share this like you guys both come over, we hang out. I'm like, I like, like there's like a connection I have that I have like with so many of my female friends. And I'm like, all right, it would be nice if, like, you know, you stuck your thing in there things right with one of these. So but I was, but I have to like force myself. I have to like force myself to do dating as I'm like, I'm like, you have to like put some work in on them.
Speaker 2: But have you ever tried not putting any work into it and seeing what happens?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like, yeah, of course, Like then I've did that the majority crickets for a year, but you know I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we hung out a lot, a lot.
Speaker 5: The majority of how I've met people has always been like, like, we do social things. Yeah, then we do with social so you meet, so we meet a ton of people. But I'm just like, if that has not, I don't go out as much as I like. I just like I've simmered down a little bit, which is like I feel like, here's what it is.
Speaker 10: It's like there's like a trade off. There's like a graph here.
Speaker 5: We're like because I've simmered down a little bit and I'm not running around, I'm so out and about the amount of people I'm going to meet running around being out and about is less. So you're gonna have to do something else to supplement that, right, right, you know what I mean, Like my testosterone injections, but of.
Speaker 2: Of you don't ever call my pussy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that it's very harsh.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like hard is like a little bit it's Sprench.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be. It's like saying yes, wait instead of target Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay you no because it's so expensive. Now it's just you know, it's fancy. So yeah, that's it's interesting, like aging.
Speaker 4: Some people we were talking about this earlier, like, I think men like it less than women. Men have a harder time with aging than women do that society would paint the picture that women have a harder time because we aren't vocable, but we.
Speaker 2: Don't actually think that. Wait, wait, don't we feel great? All of our male friends are having a harder time with aging than we are.
Speaker 10: I don't think I'm having a hard time with aging because I.
Speaker 5: Don't. I'm not physically aging that much, so I don't think I'm having a hard time with that.
Speaker 2: I think it's more like the mental grasp of a yeah.
Speaker 10: But that's also part of it. You're like, you're like, holy like.
Speaker 6: But you don't feel like you're physically aging.
Speaker 10: I am, but I'm not feeling at like less.
Speaker 5: Athletic than you used to.
Speaker 10: So this is what I was just gonna say.
Speaker 5: I was like the aches and pains in my body just from like fitness and stuff and what I have to like, those things are different. There's like a tiredness. But at the same time, I'm like yeah, but I'm like, we just did funny for final my charity event. I'm sure likes mentioned on it, right, So we just and like some of my friends from camp came, like my Jewish sleep away camp friends. I'm like, you look like old fucking Jews man, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, Jesus Christ, I get that shout out thanks for coming to my really expensive charity.
Speaker 5: Then yeah, but you know what I'm saying. I was just like, Okay, this is like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, city people age slower.
Speaker 5: Do that think so?
Speaker 1: And it's also like if they they're married and have kids, they're gonna look older because it's a.
Speaker 5: Lot of yeah yeah. My sisters like every year they's like, yeah, we did, we did. There's like a freedom so.
Speaker 2: You can stay up till five.
Speaker 5: But wait, what was the thing? Wait you said that you are having a discussion or what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: How like you know, it's kind of like society's little trope that women like don't tell them your age. Ladies, he's gonna tick you're too old to fuck or whatever, and it's like, it's actually not like we don't feel that way.
Speaker 2: Like women feel like we're feeling great as we get older.
Speaker 10: Some do, some don't. Yeah, I think it's I think.
Speaker 1: It's surrounded by a lot of women that are older, like in their forties in there. I have a lot of I have some female friends that are in their fifties and they feel great. They don't look in their fifties.
Speaker 5: You're also different than the average both of you. The average woman is like you're these like successful artists to do things on their own terms, like you're the and you live in New York.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, say, like a city millennials as a group don't feel pretty young.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they are pretty young.
Speaker 2: I think jens Z feels older than us. Well that's yeah.
Speaker 1: That was just like an article that came out recently that gen Z feels like they're aging like milk that was going viral the other day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was in the article. I was just telling you, Like, just so the article I said about yourself about promoting yourself like artists promoting yourself and the whole thing and they talk about you know, of course, it goes into like how gen Z feels in their stress and their anxiety.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, well, because I think gen Z has feels like they have the burden of all our mistakes on their shoulders, but everything every youngest generation has that what.
Speaker 2: Was they said? Where did we suck up?
Speaker 1: The environments did among other things?
Speaker 10: You were asking where your parents fucked up?
Speaker 4: I was talking to Yeah, they're blocked on my phone, no, but like where did Yeah, what did millennials do that was so fucked up?
Speaker 10: Millennials wouldn't have had kids yet?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 10: Oh no, my sisters have kids.
Speaker 1: That's millennial about myos definitely would have kids that were like I'm literally thirty eight years old.
Speaker 2: It's almost too late for Yeah, those.
Speaker 5: Kids would be in single digits right now for the most part, so they're not like totally depressed yet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I think that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our generation, like I think was the first one to not really have kids and get married. I mean, I know that city life too, but it seems like even now the Midwest is like just because I'm twenty three doesn't mean I'm gonna get hitched. Yeah, you know, like people are getting married later in life, which is cool.
Speaker 10: I think it is cool.
Speaker 2: But companionship is nice, Like what do you like about companionship?
Speaker 5: Listen, man, I there's all these these nice things in my life that I love. I love being alone, like I love things on my own terms. Like like, listen, the same apartment that we were just talking about. I've lived with my ex girlfriends in there, and I've been like, oh you have Yeah, I live with my extra an eron in there, who was like at that event that you meta and I was just.
Speaker 10: Like, okay.
Speaker 5: The difficulty of like someone's just basic living habits and like still to square foot one bedroom where you're like, all right, we have to share this bath. Like those things make me fucking nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm gonna renew my Lise again and not move in with Calm, because I'm like.
Speaker 4: Next door, which is perfect home. It's perfect, you have your perfect home. It's boyish, it's gentlemanly. Mine is super girly, and there's pink flowers everywhere. I don't want to combine.
Speaker 5: Who's the guy who wrote that? There's this book shit, I'll find it, God damn it. But he writes this character where he's like it's just this true crime book and like he has this relationship where it's like they get married in it and their things Like he's like you keep She's like you keep your apartment.
Speaker 10: I'll keep mind. We'll just keep things the way they are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it was the first time I ever thought like, wait a second, you can have a copesetic relationship like that where you don't drive each other fucking crazy for the sound that they're breathing, because there's enough like space, and there's enough space to like be your own. See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that like a romantic partner, like to me, is such a precious thing.
Speaker 4: And I had a boss a while back. I've talked about like she treated her partner. She had a boyfriend, and she just treated him like like he was very special, Like their relationship was really special. And I remember witnessing it a lot, and I was like, wow, you like you're different around him, but like in a really good way, Like you save the best of yourself for him, not not that you're shitty in work or anything, but like you just have like a lovely thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I would hate too.
Speaker 4: I don't want to foster an environment where it's but I could potentially be bitter and hate the way you breathe, and I think it's it's inevitable when you're living with somebody, no matter how great there.
Speaker 5: Especially in an apartment. Bakowski wrote that he wrote the first six months of the.
Speaker 10: Of a relationship with the.
Speaker 2: Asshole.
Speaker 5: Yes, because he's a psychopathic but he's right. He goes the first six months of a relationship with the best and then it's it. Then it's endless, revealing and unrevealing.
Speaker 2: No, Well, I yeah, I mean I I like, I like the I don't like the unraveling. I like the revealing. But yeah, you can't not get.
Speaker 5: Sick of I just yeah, and like that's your home is so beautiful.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that, I I but I do like I was just like to me. Also a lot of relationshipship like I'm so much of it also has to do.
Speaker 5: With like like with I think with men like so much of the way you feel about yourself also, relationship wise is tied to your success and tied to tie and touch here for women too though, I think so too, But like I spent I think men like historically more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I it doesn't really have any bearing on my work whether I'm in a or a relationship or not a relationship. When I'm in a relationship, maybe I'm more tired, so I have to like really like prioritize work in my head, whereas when I'm by myself, I can just kind of do it, you know, at five in the morning, little at five in the morning, a little at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: But the work ethic is there regardless.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've also.
Speaker 1: I know you're you're I'm so interested by people who like yearn for companionship.
Speaker 2: I just don't have.
Speaker 5: I not have it at all. I'm not yearning for it. What I'm saying is I'm not like yearning for it. I'm telling you I know you do. I'm not saying I'm yearning for it. I'm like, I'm like this, this is important, and it's like this is something worth paying a little bit of attention to a little more than I have because you're like it'll just work out.
Speaker 10: Like I'm comfortable by myself.
Speaker 1: You're open to companionship without like the fire, and that to me is so companionship, like a companionship that was like fun and comfortable, but like without like the fire of like this, You're like, you don't have to be like wild these actually attracted to the person.
Speaker 2: I could never live with someone unless I wanted to.
Speaker 10: You know, That's exactly I feel the exact same way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me to me, companionship implies that, like you're attracted, I couldn't. But I'm saying, like, from what Justin's told me.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I could that that.
Speaker 1: That you were you would just be comfortable having like a nice life with someone who you weren't, like, didn't want to fuck their brains.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely not. I'm saying the opposite is true. Anytime, and you know who all these people are. Anytime you've seen me head over heels for somebody, that's the thing where I'm like, fuck, then that's the thing that will kick it into where I'm like, Okay, now I want to be with this person.
Speaker 10: I'm saying when things are just.
Speaker 5: Kind of even like they are, and I meet somebody and they're nice and we'd be compatible, I'm like, I'm like, what's the difference, Like I have to want I have to be like my head has to want to explode for your pussy.
Speaker 2: For me to be able to be like, all right, five, you.
Speaker 5: Know now, I'm I'm gonna make this effort that I would have made otherwise. So many people I feel like, dude, I know so many people in these like I don't I can't say they're miserable, because you don't know what goes on in anybody's house. But it's like this was the right person and it seemed right, and like, you know, so they just go they go off and get married and have kids. I'm like, I think, like it seems so boring and average to me. And I know a lot of relationship get that way anyway, But if I look at everybody in my family, I'm like, how is it possible that, Like when you were like, it's time for me to go meet somebody to get married, and then it's like, I feel like they just picked the most convenient person, like picking apart, you know what I mean. Yeah, like they butted up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's hard, Like it is hard to deal with, Like when the passion is not like fiery like it was in the beginning, You're like, all right, now, what are we doing?
Speaker 10: But what holds it together?
Speaker 2: Otherwise respect, mutual respect, I understand each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you also need to be able to, like you're also going to fight, and you also need to be able to like fuck make up, and like there has to be like you have to have that physical physic is a short you can but you understand if you don't have that. Like, listen, we have a friend in common who's living with this person that they had a baby and they thought that, come on, I can't see it. It's a disaster. It's like you have to want to fuck the shit out of the other person, at least in the beginning at some point.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I think we're all in agreement with this.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think some people don't. Maybe if they've never experienced that, they don't think that that it's necessarily true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is nuts, because like, what the fuck's the point of a high sex drive? Though some people just aren't sex sexual. I don't think they're listening to the show most likely.
Speaker 2: But that's not true.
Speaker 1: Every now and then, like some we talk about like being like you know, not interested. Like part of sexuality is the choice to be like celibate for certain periods of life, and there are certainly many people, especially young women, who choose that quite often.
Speaker 2: That's part of your sexuality set.
Speaker 5: I also don't think there's like a woman I know who hasn't like, gotten pissed off or hated guys at some point and then tried to be gay and either stay that way.
Speaker 1: I have never tried to be gay, and I hate man.
Speaker 2: I have tried to be gain sex.
Speaker 5: Last night for the first time in a while.
Speaker 2: That the date that you were said was real?
Speaker 10: Which one?
Speaker 1: You said You're talking about a date on Instagram story and I didn't know if that was.
Speaker 2: A bit or if that was real?
Speaker 10: Which one?
Speaker 2: When did I say on Instagram Stories?
Speaker 10: Yes, I said, I said that.
Speaker 1: You said, daddy has a date tonight to brut us and you give him a nourishment pole.
Speaker 5: So that's right. I did do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always watch your dog stories. I love dog information.
Speaker 10: He had a date, but you just got a nurishment pole.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like where you posted on the instnet last night.
Speaker 5: I don't remember it. On a sleeping pill, you know what, here's the deal. To be honest with you, I'm always kind of half on a sleeping pill because of how they work, the half life of these things. I was walking around. I was walking around the other day and I was just like, oh man, I'm like half a zombie, so like I have to get off these the same way you had to fucking kick out all well man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand in this body's not going to build a self baby, like I don't bunch look at me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I don't go as much as I used to.
Speaker 5: I work out more efficiently now, so you have to go less and just get to the point where you got to get a stimulate growth and get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: How many times a week do you.
Speaker 10: Four?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, which I feel like it is, like that's good, that's good, but not like taking over your.
Speaker 2: Life, not taking over my life.
Speaker 5: If you work out like, there's a there's a rule, there's a thing, no mediocre workouts. So if you work out like really hard to the point where you're like you I've worked out.
Speaker 2: I love a hard way, you can't be relaxed.
Speaker 10: Yeah you can't. You know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I drag like almost every time I go, I drag myself there where I'm like I just don't Yeah, you don't want to do it. I used to love to. Okay, there's the point of like age saying there where I'm like, I have this like I have like this tiredness that I haven't had. I have this tiredness, and I'm like, I just and the second once I get started, I leave and I'm like, like, I just like I'm wide awake, I'm alert, I'm present like that endorphin ship like I have to, but I'm not.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I have to find a balance where it's like, why don't you do this first thing in the morning, justin so you feel like I have to. I don't have good I don't have good discipline in like the a few places that I should like, I don't have good sleep hygen and I'm like, you know, I'll sleep late if I want to, But I have good habits.
Speaker 10: They just have to be like restruct yourself. This is why I need a woman in my life.
Speaker 5: Like I'm serious, this is like, this is one of the reasons I'm better.
Speaker 1: That bothers me so much. Though because it's your mom, she's not your mom.
Speaker 5: Are you saying that she's internal I know.
Speaker 2: I'm not internalizing this at all.
Speaker 5: I'm saying I'm better. I'm better when there's a person with me.
Speaker 2: And make sure you get up early.
Speaker 1: No, I don't need somebody to really act better when you're with a woman.
Speaker 5: I'm just a little bit more stable when I'm in a relationship, is what I'm saying. I wasn't saying it's on that person or they're to take care of me and set my fucking schedule. That's not what I meant. This is not what I meant. I'm better. I'm better. I'm better in those things in a relationship.
Speaker 4: There are certain like habits that I will just, yeah, automatically be much better with when I'm in a relationship because I feel it's like a safety thing. So I feel super safe, so I feel like, oh I have more energy to.
Speaker 2: Like do things.
Speaker 5: I'm less antsy in a way. Yeah, it's like that's my point. Like at night, I'm like, oh, ship, we watched this TV show we go to sleep. Yeah, that's nice. Like there's a there's a stabilizing aspect to it that like on my own, like I run a little bit, fucking same. Yeah, I run a little while and I went a little like nuts in my head. It stabilizes me. I don't think that's I don't think.
Speaker 2: That's Yeah, some people like that. I'm like that.
Speaker 5: I'm like that, Yeah, I don't need a mommy. Perfect cool, guys, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm not gonna fight. Okay, It's just it's just funny. It just goes against a lot of things that you've said to me.
Speaker 10: Proud what you can say, what I've said, probably go ahead, you.
Speaker 1: Know well, I mean, first of all, the companionship. I mean you literally you literally you're like seriously asking me to marry you. And I was like, yes, I would marry you, but we're not what do you want?
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: That's my point, justin we're not like, we're not trying to like fuck each other's brains out, and so that's like it feels yucky for someone to just be like, oh uh yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm half teasing you when I asked that, and you know.
Speaker 2: That you're half teasing.
Speaker 5: That's the problem. I wanted to marry. I would get on a knee and propose to you properly. So now I'm not asking you. If you're going to say no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna say no, really yes. And this is what bothers me, Like, don't you think that I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't like teasing you when I say that, and it's my way also expressing love for you, because you know I love you, Okay.
Speaker 1: And then but then when I say please stop doing that doing multiple times, I don't.
Speaker 5: If you said no, I would I want this on camera. If you said no, I would stop.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like, it's not like you're you're raping me. It's fine, don't raper.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: That's just why I would.
Speaker 1: That's why I pushed back when you said that you want when you say can opanionship, you mean something like earth shattering, because that's just not what you've been.
Speaker 2: The past several months. Absolutely, you are one hundred so right about that.
Speaker 5: I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 10: If you put those two things together, those are those do conflict.
Speaker 5: But when I say that, it's my way of being like teasingly affectionate with you.
Speaker 10: I don't literally want to.
Speaker 2: But what's funny about it.
Speaker 10: I'm just being I'm teasing, flirting with you the way I always do.
Speaker 2: But then I get annoyed sometimes, and then you.
Speaker 5: Know you got annoyed that you annoyed.
Speaker 2: It's pretty obvious that I was annoyed.
Speaker 1: When I'm like, when I like put up my phone on do not dis serve in the middle of a conversation.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like you ever do that. I don't feel that I ever do that.
Speaker 10: You never you never put your hand.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go now bye.
Speaker 5: You never say that, You never to do that.
Speaker 10: You never say that.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: But I also, yeah, yeah, and it just also made me and I also it felt like you were like stunned that I wouldn't just want this, like like safety, and I was like, that's that's not who I am a person at all.
Speaker 5: I'm like teasing you when I say that, and being affectionate with you. Okay, I am. I'm teasing you when I say that, and I'm being affectioned.
Speaker 2: It's like not my language though, you're like not speaking my language.
Speaker 5: Okay, I apologize. I didn't realize that it like I didn't. I honestly didn't realize that bugged you. I thought you took it. I thought you took it as like in a complimentary way that I was telling you. It bothers me that I've been telling I adore you.
Speaker 1: That we've been friends for so long, and you think that that would be complementary to me.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, why because like.
Speaker 2: I don't think of male attention in that way. I'm thirty eight years old, sad.
Speaker 5: I know, you know, but I'm just I'm being silly. I'm being kind of silly with you.
Speaker 2: I just like when people like, you know, listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I do, don't we have?
Speaker 5: Isn't that ninety percent of our isn't that ninety percent of our interactions?
Speaker 2: No? Bullshit, I talk about dog stuff.
Speaker 10: This is not true. We talk about a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I won't. I won't say it anymore. How was your date last I won't say it was actually good?
Speaker 2: How did you meet this person?
Speaker 5: I've no, I'm not going to say it is no, you have no I known her for all.
Speaker 1: She's an ultimate single lady. Yeah, she's really into it.
Speaker 2: There have been so many rap songs where they insult her looks. Really she did. Head dancing was the high of the time.
Speaker 10: He was hair piece.
Speaker 1: They were in a really really long term, like they were in a long term serious relationships.
Speaker 2: Goldberg and head dances.
Speaker 10: When it comes to getting nookie, I'm not a rookie. I got bitch. I got girls that make that bitch.
Speaker 5: Tony Braxon look like whoopee bigl Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Well I think that's rude because I love.
Speaker 10: I love her too. I'm just saying there's a lot of insulting.
Speaker 2: Because she's not traditionally feminine.
Speaker 1: She has a lot of you know, she she kind of had that, you know, dressing in like masculine sportswear work where that Diane Keaton would do.
Speaker 2: She was she was into that as well.
Speaker 10: I don't remember what would be golfer wears.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like dance, yeah, yeah, show a bit.
Speaker 1: I love what so funny? Yeah, date was good though, Date was good. And you've known this person, Yeah, I've.
Speaker 5: Known her and we've always like fooled around a bit, but we've never put the thing.
Speaker 1: When you went to all the bases except home run yeah, which, by the way, it's fun so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got to.
Speaker 5: Look forward to You could that too, but you can do there's like so there's so many like fun different things you could do besides that where you're like, I.
Speaker 4: Wish I knewed to like milk milk it up until the sex for as long as you possibly can.
Speaker 2: I wish I knew that. What do you mean, like like don't just fuck right away. It's fun. It's more fun when you wait. Yeah, but you know fun because it's just more interesting. Yeah, in the heat of the moment, though, good luck. I know for sure, that's why it's never happened.
Speaker 5: I think there are reasons. If I'm remembering, there were reasons why we didn't and did everything else.
Speaker 10: Not a rash.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say what the reason I can't remember was in a relationship, and I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't remember what it was. I can't remember. I don't I can't remember this.
Speaker 2: Sometimes if you wait too too long, though, you can miss the boat.
Speaker 1: I've had that happened where it was like very very like hot and have you with this guy? We would like make out, you don't ruin it, And then when we finally fucked, it was just like anti climactic.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this no this.
Speaker 5: She was in a relationship and then moved away and then came back and I was like, oh, I'd love to see and then it was like it was like going back and forth, and finally we did.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh, ship, it was really nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: It was nice, she is she was she almost forty nice? Nice?
Speaker 10: Yeah, proud of you.
Speaker 1: You dated a lot of younger women, don't do you notice a difference, Yeah, it's difference.
Speaker 5: The last one I feel like, No, I've not dated a lot your age.
Speaker 10: You know I've dated. Let me say it this way.
Speaker 5: I felt for somebody who was a lot younger too on which ended up being mistake. But you guys know that story.
Speaker 2: And then one before, but you gotta tell it.
Speaker 10: The one before, probably the one before.
Speaker 2: We've talked about this.
Speaker 5: No, one before. I generally, I generally wanted to date. Yeah, but we were just that was too we were two different coasts. Yeah, so that's like distant. Yeah, that's just that ship does not work. I thought you can make it work.
Speaker 1: And you and you, why would you just moved to California since you want to be there anyway?
Speaker 5: Because I like, because I choose, because you choose somebody, you.
Speaker 2: Choose New York. You were that woman, But that was like a conscious choice.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no. At that point, I was going back and forth so much that I was like this could like I was like I would date, like if I'm on dating apps, I look at like New York and l A. Because I could kind of go back and forth a bunch, and I'm like I would, I would a hundred percent do that. But then that one I realized, like, you know what this is. It was in La was San Diego, so it's like remember and I was like.
Speaker 10: Ship, I don't.
Speaker 5: I was like this show. Yeah, yeah, I was like this one, this one, this one just didn't work. And I realized, you know what, that's not that's not the best idea. I thought, like it still might. Actually, I was like that one just San Diego and New York just didn't work for us. It just didn't work for us. Yeah. No, the other one was like way too young, but like forget about her age. There's like women that I've dated, I don't seek out like younger women. I don't like seek it that way. I kind of fall in like the mid thirdy, like the like the like with the friends fall I fall.
Speaker 10: I fall in the mid thirty drink I fall in the thirties range. Yeah, there's a lot there, there's a lot.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of women where there's a lot of there's a lot of women who are like in there even late twenties or were like you like, this person is surprisingly mature.
Speaker 5: So this is this one was surprisingly immature and I ended up being a fucking disaster.
Speaker 2: But that's like I should have revealed themselves.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's so funny because I think men, like straight men, revealed themselves pretty early on, and they'll let's just straight up to tell you something that you're like, wait what, and then you don't believe them, and then it proves to be true. Women, I feel like, will sneak, like they'll like they'll put on their best self.
Speaker 2: Sure pretty hard.
Speaker 10: You see their representative.
Speaker 4: Which is yeah, and it's like, yeah, this is not a good tactic.
Speaker 10: No, this was more like, uh, I've this is what I learned.
Speaker 5: I was like, when your chemicals fire off, when you get the chemical like you get that like when the serotonin the oxytocin dose just spikes over somebody. Yeah, you're not thinking like I'm like, oh yeah, I can bend myself into these unnatural shapes to fit what this thing that does it that I don't fit into fit? And I was just like, and that's what I'm talking about that I gets so driven that I'm like, I know this thing is wrong, but I'm going to try to make this.
Speaker 10: I don't do this for a long time. Yeah, like I feel.
Speaker 5: Like like this this doesn't Like there's people who do this and like they keep going after the same person, same person of it, and it's a disaster and they're just like they never learned the lesson, like forget about red flags, like forest fires are going off, and they never learned a lesson. With me, I'm like, all right, this is not good, this is not healthy, Like just fucking rip this band aid off. This is gonna hurt for a while, and just go I can do that, Like there's blood in the water, I can fucking.
Speaker 10: Get out of the pool.
Speaker 5: But I'm therefore, I thought it was pretty sure I'm on sleeping pills right now, but I was. But this last one, just so with this last one, I was just like, all right, dude, this is just not gonna work. But I just had that like you get that fucking chemical addiction to somebody, which is I love that feeling, but I'm like.
Speaker 2: I know it's a great feeling.
Speaker 5: It is a great feeling, but don't structure your life around it. Justin like, I learned not to make that mistake.
Speaker 1: So how like you know, all the books I've read, like presumably we can feel that without another person, Like that's all the energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's energy that's in us. They didn't put the energy in us. That other person didn't plants the energy in our brains. That energy was just lying dormant. It's like, how do you how do you activate that energy without like a crush?
Speaker 10: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like that way when I write a good joke or actually, on the Grammys last night, she said like, this is a really you know, I'm paraphrasing here, but she said like, this is really exciting, but I feel just as much of a high when I write a song or.
Speaker 2: When I figure out a bridge. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And I was like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: She said that on the mic because I totally agree with her. It's not all about the accolades. It's really like if you're truly it's like the creative process, which is part of life.
Speaker 5: If you're an artist, you're when you're on stage and you're in this state of flow, It's like there's no other time where you know, we all get like stage health. You could have like the flu, and if you have to go perform, you're like fine while you're doing Just never a time where I'm like more present or I'm more like in my own skin, where I'm more like not even though you're doing something that's coming from not like, there's no like, uh, there's no self attention on yourself because even though you're the one talking, you're trying to connect with everybody in the audience. Like to me, it's like if I had to choose that or the best orgasm, I would choose, I would I would choose at every time. Yeah, I would choose performing and like that. The feeling of that flow state, I think, I think what you're referring to is like a flow state, which, yeah, I don't know, I don't know if you're gonna feel the same thing you feel when you're just like I want to fuck the ship out of someone. But they're certainly like you know, you're you're, you're like synaptic connections are firing off at a very positive high level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is the only the only, the only other close high I get to.
Speaker 2: That is, Yeah, leaving stage after.
Speaker 4: You just fucking destroyed, I think we all feel be Yeah, it's almost it's almost better than sex, really, I think, which I never thought i'd ever see anything, is better than sex.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it exists.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think you know.
Speaker 5: Also what I'm saying part of the reason, like at a certain point you're like you've kind of.
Speaker 10: Fucked around, like you fucked enough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've done enough. All my I haven't.
Speaker 2: But I get that.
Speaker 10: I have my little brothers.
Speaker 5: I have too, Like one of them is like got married so much younger than the other one, and he's always got this like urine like he's like, fuck, I didn't like do the thing.
Speaker 10: I didn't get it at like it's not out of his system. So I get that.
Speaker 5: But it's like, you know, I think it's kind of like you know, like you were saying, like young, younger dudes, you're just so like driven to like it's like packed like consume, consume, consume, consume that.
Speaker 10: I think it's it's kind of cool when that settles down a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I've fucked a good amount. I think I've not fucked enough. I've not I think I'm Yeah, people like my number super low for me. The quality, Yeah, I've had great quality, but I want more adventure.
Speaker 2: I want more Like.
Speaker 10: Now now you're a committed thing, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You can still experience adventure.
Speaker 5: And a committed thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, justin you can experience an adventure and a committed thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, experience convention.
Speaker 1: What experience and a committed thing with another couple of yea experience each other.
Speaker 2: I said it. I said it again because I don't.
Speaker 1: I think maybe that's not the way you're looking at a relationship.
Speaker 10: So like an open relationship, I mean, like that.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily open. I'm not into open relationship. Like yeah, I think I don't think.
Speaker 5: I want to put a woman in a cage and then get the candle my phone and be like make my schedule because.
Speaker 2: You better when I have a wife.
Speaker 5: And it's like, did those words everything will be better when I have a wife?
Speaker 2: You said that. I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: You said I never said I don't even think that.
Speaker 1: No, but even like but like so do you think like you're you're kind of like I'm done fucking time to get married. And I think that is I think that's sentiment that many people share, and I think it's unfortunate.
Speaker 5: That's not what I'm saying. Let me, let me just chasing pussy. Let me I'm done chasing pussy, to be like, let me get this one. Then the next one. The next thing, I like, I'd be, like, I'd love to have somebody that I'm crazy about and also want to like spend a lot more time within give a shit a lot more about than their fucking vaginay chase. That's what I'm saying. Like, I'm like, i'd be I'd be good in a committed relationship. But yes, I have to want to fuck the ship out of that person, and that's not like a common thing to find. I don't really. That's why I think, like, like to what I was saying before, I was like, so many friends or people in my family are like, Okay, it's time to do this now, and like, oh my god, magically that person just showed up at the in the year you decided, and I'm like.
Speaker 10: Or did you fucking settle a little bit? Like, I don't want to. I don't want to settle.
Speaker 5: Otherwise I'll always be looking over their shoulder.
Speaker 2: Sounds terrible.
Speaker 5: I'll still like I still have a sex drive. It's just not it's just not that's so insane as it was.
Speaker 4: That's what people that don't mind settling, because they don't care about that part, they probably do get like a lot more.
Speaker 5: Done listen, how many people do you know? And this, this, this baffles me. Where they've never they say like, oh, I've never really been in love with anyone.
Speaker 10: I'm going you never loved anybody. It's like they've never had like that head.
Speaker 5: Over heels, that's like feeling of lust, and like I'm like, how is that possible?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know there's people who like will tell you they've never they've been in their mid thirties or for say like they've never been in love.
Speaker 10: But how is that possible?
Speaker 1: Well? I have a theory that some people don't have a soulmate. So that's how that's possible. There's a romantic person there so many as a friend or an animal or a person in their family. I'm sorry, I just I said I think some people don't have a soulmate, and especially.
Speaker 2: Not maybe not a romantic soulmate.
Speaker 5: How many times in your life have you had like you've been you've been crazy about somebody to them?
Speaker 10: How many times?
Speaker 2: So many times? Crazy and great sex? Like four three four? Can you be crazy about somebody you don't have great sex with?
Speaker 5: I was I was just sort of like, yeah, you know, I guess you could. Yeah, I mean, that's been what a tragedy. Probably, Like I would say, even if we're talking about like short like short versions of this that have not worked and lasted like four months or something, I would say like six times I felt that. Yeah, it's just odd to me that there's people who like have they're married to somebody and they're like, no, I love him, and yes we have said they seem I'm like, what the what are you a fucking robot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're looking just for me. I think they're just looking for something else. Also, too.
Speaker 1: Suburb life and city life are just so different.
Speaker 2: Your options are so much smaller.
Speaker 4: I feel like when you live in the suburbs and you find someone kind of like remotely a good option, maybe you get more excited than you normally would because you're like, I gotta I got a husband.
Speaker 5: What's it called, It's called like option paralysis.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's the problem with within this city. We have too many options, so we're never we're like, it's like we'll never be satisfied. We always think we can get someone better, and then you're dead.
Speaker 5: And you know what that you see, you just articulated perfectly the thing that I was. You said the way I was thinking of earlier perfectly. Yeah, we're not fighting anywhere.
Speaker 2: You know what, I believe.
Speaker 1: I believe one there's a dating expert who talks about this a lot. I believe it's Patty Stanger who talks about it a lot. But yeah, it's like you have to at a certain point, you just it's not settling. You just have to decide this is the person who I'm going to make it work with, and I'm not going to keep asking myself is there someone better?
Speaker 5: All right? You know? I think also, but on a subconscious level, like if you think about like, okay, you live in New York City and now you add these dating apps in where it's like literally you're looking at somebody and in a second you're going you're other swiping to the left or swiping to the right, and you're you're projecting there.
Speaker 10: Yeah right, you're projected.
Speaker 5: So but you could also understand how that like it still affects your sub Like, it still affects your subconscious somehow if you like are on dating apps, even if you're not actively doing it, you're like, there's just people. There's images passing, passing, passing, passing, passing, yeah, you don't know any of these people, Like how many people have it been? Like, you know, like the what you think they're like is not what they're like. And then you're like, I didn't think I could ever fall for this person, or even if it's like a friendship, like I would hang out and be this close to this person, They're not my type of person. We're like, oh shit, like we just happen to be great together, whether it's like romantically or in a friendship or in a bit whatever it is. And I just think like it's between living in New York City, between being also performers who were in front of people a lot, and you had dating apps. You're like, it just makes like it's this it's this option paralysis. Like when they show you like like a hundred versions of your headshot, you can't pick which one. If I showed you three, you could easily pick it. It's like that same thing. So I think I've definitely that that's when you're in the suburbs, Like, that's definitely.
Speaker 4: I think normal humanity experience is option process with so many things, and then when you're in the city you experience it with people and that's like.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you have to like for me, an option paralysis is like you want to go with hottest? Do you want to go with most reliable? Do you want to go with smartest, most interesting? Like very few people possess all those qualities, So then you go, which was the one that I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Want to like deal with?
Speaker 5: Go give me your order of that.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I just haven't been thinking very much about it.
Speaker 1: I just like kind of like took dating off the table and things have been much better.
Speaker 2: It's just not really, it's just not interested.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of effort.
Speaker 2: It's just I just don't want it bad enough.
Speaker 1: And and there's so many other things I really want badly that I want to put my energy into.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm in the same I'm in the same position with it, But there's this voice in my head that's like, you know, it's just like what we said with Patti Stanger says is like you know you're thinking like that and then before you know, and I'm like, oh shit, justin your hair finally did turn gray?
Speaker 10: Like you gotta you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, but I never end up with anyone I'm fine with you, I know, yeah, but think about.
Speaker 4: Like you know, being like old and then living by yourself, like you just.
Speaker 2: You don't you got a you got money.
Speaker 1: I have this, do whatever the fuck you want. I would want animals, but I don't in humans.
Speaker 5: We're going to start a dog shelter. I know serious. I'm I'm not even joking about this.
Speaker 2: Everything else was a joke with that was serious.
Speaker 5: No, I have this fear. I have this thing called like this is like this looming thing that I have. Like city rats, like those people who live in like rent stabilized apartments in New York. Yeah, they're like single people. They're in their like sixties and sixties. They've always kind and they're like I think, like the way I think about I think.
Speaker 1: About the cool eyeglasses sixties also isn't old.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 10: I'm just telling you how.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you how this in my mind. They have like racketball. They have the old cabinet tree, and they're there's like I've been in there in their houses, like they're like older, and there's like papers everywhere, Like their apartment looks like the corner of the studio over there, and you're just like, oh my god, like that. This is what happens when you just like you're two alone in New York. They become city rats. And I'm like, like a spring cleaning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the choice. That's a choice.
Speaker 5: Do you understand what I mean by that?
Speaker 6: I share the fear. Okay, I completely get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Like the there's those people who live in my building. I'm like, do you like you fuck anyone? Or it's like they have the old computer, big computer.
Speaker 1: Those people are usually very interesting and those are the kind of people where you're gonna get like I once hang out with Andy Warhol story from Yeah, pretty much all the all the people with the piles of papers have hung out with Andy Warhol.
Speaker 10: Probably maybe, I mean.
Speaker 1: I've just met apartment like that. They always have an Andy Warhol story, and I live for an Andy Warhol story.
Speaker 2: No die right.
Speaker 1: He died in like nineteen eighty seven. So you didn't know answer your own question. Justin know you didn't meet work.
Speaker 5: Here's the problem.
Speaker 2: Unless you were like twelve, here's a problem.
Speaker 10: The sleeping pills make you hallucinate a little.
Speaker 5: Better, and you think you met sometimes I think I met Sometimes I walk around going sorry I can't hang out right now. I got to go meet Andy Wahry the Hills. I can't sleep.
Speaker 1: See that's what I'm talking about, though. I like someone like Andy Warhol. Like it's like not necessarily the most attractive, but it's a memorable person. You're gonna I think he's kind of cute actually, but he's gonna. He's gonna stick out, like you're going to stick out. I just think it's so much more interesting to stick out sure to be conventionally attractive. I love someone who sticks out, who dresses differently, who pierced up their face, tooth I'm talking about I'm down one right now.
Speaker 5: It's SMA.
Speaker 10: I just have a huge one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a good you have a you have a good tooth.
Speaker 5: Good tooth.
Speaker 2: No like this this, I like.
Speaker 1: I like the space and the aig like Madona Andrew Bernard has a nice, big one. I know where she lives. I've been to her apartment, so work for her. Manager really delivered scripts script Yeah on.
Speaker 2: The floor, Okay, was going to meet you. She's a busy lady. Got to read scripts.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I want listen.
Speaker 5: I have to I have to go to l A And I was just like, oh, I should definite only get on this. The Rya app is pop have you ever seen? It's popping everywhere?
Speaker 9: Men?
Speaker 1: I went on to see his favorite ax boyfriend on there to tell me what Noah, yeah, fucking dimples. Oh my god, they don't. Those people aren't really connecting with anyone though, because they're just like they're just on there. My ex boyfriend matched with Scary Spice, and I was like and and.
Speaker 2: I was like, do it to do it and he was like, but we're dating.
Speaker 5: I go do.
Speaker 2: It right now. That's not order. We don't need to talk about these little details.
Speaker 10: What's your name from Uncut Gems, Juliet?
Speaker 2: What's your Julia Fox?
Speaker 5: So like my my friend, my friend Jane wanted to hook me up with her, like a few years ago, Julia Fox. And then I matched with her on Rya like recently, and I was just like, I'm remember when she was telling me about I'm like, this is too much heat, this is this is too much like she'd be.
Speaker 2: It's a little weirdo, but like way too much.
Speaker 10: I could never. I could never.
Speaker 4: When she came out with that like fucking rash food eyeliner, I was like.
Speaker 1: She was so she I think she's hot, but like, god damn, she was so hot in that movie.
Speaker 2: Hot movie. It was so astracting how hot it really was. But then like I was like, who is this? Yeah she does it. She's not in that way hot in that way, but.
Speaker 4: Like she's so weird and dresses so in her making she's not way like she's not that in the uncut gems way.
Speaker 2: I feel she's not because her I like her now, I like.
Speaker 1: Filler and she changed her face a little bit, but I think make us super weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a weirdo.
Speaker 5: That's what she was like. And she sounds seems fun. No, no, no, that's like she but that's like too much. Like it's like that, like that's like too much.
Speaker 1: She's like too I like on this episode, Justin's talking himself out of dating Julia Fox.
Speaker 5: If it's on the table, it was on the table. That's what I was trying to explain to you before you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to explain to you is that playing people match with these big celebrities, they never actually need what I never.
Speaker 5: Want to I'm telling you my friend Jane wanted to hook me up with her because they were because they worked together. And then she's like, did you tell Julia, Yes, I'm saying, but I was like, this is a She's like, I showed her your picture. I told you she wants it, she would love to go out. And I was like, this is like we never met. I was like, this is like a little too much.
Speaker 1: You got immediate story.
Speaker 5: I didn't feel like.
Speaker 10: I would not feel comfortable. I wouldnt feel I wouldnt feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: I just went that would be a little bit too much that she It just feels like a little too much famous for you. No, I don't mean from like a fame factor. She seems like.
Speaker 2: She does seem like a lot.
Speaker 5: She seems like a lot and a handful and a favor.
Speaker 4: A best woman called a man a handful, of course.
Speaker 5: I'm going to start handfuls for sure. I got a handful for you right here. Get it, you're gonna punch me. Come on, you guys know I'm just joshing. Just Josh and I have an ex a handful for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever described him as such, but yeah, yeah, yeah, that would be.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you look for in a lady? Not box. He wants cut gems.
Speaker 10: I love a fucking just I do like a haughty.
Speaker 5: But I have to like.
Speaker 9: Hot.
Speaker 10: I love the chicken with I love a chicken like with calluses on our hands from weightlifting.
Speaker 5: Those are two different different I also but I like I need a nurturer. I like also creative people creative. I accidentally I gotta I gotta, I gotta colon skip the other day, how was it?
Speaker 2: Were you passed?
Speaker 5: So? I was like, then I asked my doctor out. Afterwards, I gotogist.
Speaker 2: Trust did get knocked out for it?
Speaker 5: We did, but we were like like we were teasing and being funny and before it. And then I was like, I noticed, I noticed doctor Greenbound doesn't have a ring on her finger. And they go, no, she doesn't.
Speaker 10: Can you call her back in here, please, that's the green But I know she don't have.
Speaker 5: A ring on your finger.
Speaker 10: She goes, I'm your doctor. I'm your doctor.
Speaker 5: I was like, go fucked up on? Uh? What did they give you? But those are great? I gotta start taking those nits side No no, no, no, no, they knocked you out. They Michael Jackson ship.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 10: Then I asked her out. I was like you know what she You know, I was like, doctor, you were inside of me?
Speaker 2: Did you say that to her?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: But we were teasing, like I was cool, charming and know how to handle.
Speaker 5: Myself in a social situation. Then when you were Then when she told me, she's like, you can get dressed, she just dropped the fucking rope off in front of her.
Speaker 2: That's a salt. No, it's not harassment.
Speaker 10: They dropped.
Speaker 2: That happened. Yeah, yeah, you you said you've been inside me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was joking. We were joking around the whole time. Like at one point I asked her, like, you know when they put the heart rate monitor thing on you? Yeah, I go, what's my heart rate at? And she goes, she goes fifty. She goes, is it because you're an athlete? Like we were like teasing like that. I'm like, no, spiking. No, I'm telling you. Don't think I know how to read a fucking room.
Speaker 2: No, sometimes no, I think you know how to read a room from when you were a boy.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no no no no, because no, because the nurse was just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should ask her these No nurses?
Speaker 10: Was the nurse a man on our friendship?
Speaker 5: Yes, the nurse was a female, obviously, and she used to work obviously, she used to work at Carolines.
Speaker 2: Then can't be nurses, Karina, what do you mean? Wait, so she used to work at Caroline' now she's a nurse. Now, now you're concerned for that health.
Speaker 10: The nurse used to work at Carolines. Then I said, go called doctor Greenback.
Speaker 5: She goes, yes, nursing, she said yes, ask her out, and then I did. And then she's like, you can ask me in twenty four hours when you're not when you're not on their influence.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I'm clear headed, I'm asking you.
Speaker 5: But I don't think i'd be good with an antelogy. I think i'd be fucking bored. Oh you don't know that she did.
Speaker 2: So, Julia Fox is too much. Who's in the middle, You're like the princess.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: This is the problem.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is the problem. No ship, no ship. An anesthesiologist is not enough. I think that Julia Fox is too much.
Speaker 2: That's Justin's memoir and.
Speaker 5: Not enough. That's really a good album title.
Speaker 10: Actually anesthesiologist is not enough?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, And so.
Speaker 2: I want you to go out with Julia Fox.
Speaker 5: So no, no, no, I'm telling text us.
Speaker 1: With her.
Speaker 10: I don't listen.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you. That's just too much. It's like i'd be so I feel like, yeah, but it's like, that's what I'm saying. I've dated like chicks who are like a little high profile like that. I have a little high profile like that. You're like, this makes it just like makes me uncomfortable. She seems like such an attention seeker and away, but like you met, I would know both of you. I would not.
Speaker 10: No, No, seems like careers. She seems like so much she seemed Do you get what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Dude, doesn't she seem like acts weird for attention And I'm for that.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it's if it's this Julian Fox specifically, yeah, I could see that being a difficult you see.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying. Yeah, that's a lot of handful a lot of people like that.
Speaker 11: In general, men too, like famous men of that level tend to be more single because I think it's a lot.
Speaker 5: It's the stage is not big enough for two people.
Speaker 10: But Bobby Kelly has that great thing is like one headshot per relationship. I get I get that. I get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to I mean head shots like I like that you We brought that up many times on the show, but Bobby Kelly didn't coin that phrase.
Speaker 10: You know that, right, that's like the person he's the.
Speaker 5: Person I heard. He's the person I heard it from. Okay, yeah, Bobby Kelly said it first. No, he's the person I heard it from. I don't know who originated, but I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I don't I don't want it going off of the antist theologists is too boring.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like you need somebody fun, that's what. Yeah, I need somebody fun, but not Julia Fox fun. Julia. Julia Fox is like a like I souped up Lamborghini. Give me like a sports car here. That's not that's she's too fast, too much. I don't know about Julia Fox as a kid too.
Speaker 10: She really she has a kid? Mom, how old your kid? Stepdad to a kid?
Speaker 5: Getsiologist in the next.
Speaker 2: Would you take a woman with a child, that'd be fun. I've never done it, that'd be fun a kid.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Here's what I think about.
Speaker 2: You think about like, then you're not going to be the number one priority. But that's kind of relaxing.
Speaker 10: But here's what I think about.
Speaker 5: I think about like, uh, she's thirty the dude, she's thirty four. Yeah, and then the father, You're like, how is there? Like, what's this relationship to be? Like you hate the dad?
Speaker 10: Sometimes I know a lot of like stories where you're like this, I love like my step son's father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kids like three. He was born in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Wait is it Connie?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's not. It's not Connie's kid.
Speaker 1: It's it's She was married in twenty eighteen for a short which is now kill, to a private pilot named Peter r t mea yea who I'd ask Peter. Their divorce was finalized in July twenty twenty. They resided together in New Yorkville, Manhattan. Their son, Valentino, was born on January seventeenth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Fox announced the birth on February fourth.
Speaker 10: That kid's name even sounds too hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Valentino, that sounds like a lot.
Speaker 5: That's an Argentino, Fox, Valentino.
Speaker 1: Famous, Well, Valentino the dad Yeah, R to me of David, the woman wanted to marry you, and you wanted to marry her, but she didn't want to take your last name.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts? I would prefer she do not take my last You're two individuals. Yeah, okay, Like unless she was like, I really like your last name? Can I be blank my last name? I could do whatever the fuck you want, but I wouldn't be like, you have to walk around with my brand on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a weird thing.
Speaker 5: Stamper ass like a whrse. So I'm like, and then get back in your cage and run my schedule for things I need.
Speaker 2: To make me super. I don't know what she's talking The man protest too much.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about. Have I ever dated I've I've been with famous people. I've never liked long term data famous. Yeah, it's fun, is it?
Speaker 4: Not that I've never dated a famous person, but I've been with them. That's why I'm like, how are you not trying to thank you?
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's like too much, which is so interesting? Like I like fucking people because I'm like, this would be interesting. I don't know what it's going to be like, I don't have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're on the other side of the masculine feminine energy thing where you don't have like the fucking male ego where you feel threatened by.
Speaker 10: Things like making more money than you and things like that.
Speaker 1: The way we do, like you know, like we have she's too big of her light is too Bright's I make more money? We just wanted to a mat on the mic.
Speaker 2: We know we know the problem.
Speaker 5: Why would I admit that?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 5: That wasn't necessarily what I was thinking about with her? No, what I date when you made more money than me? Yeah, yeah, I don't think it's like I don't think it's necessarily like the dollar amount. Like sometimes you don't fit with someone whose lifestyle if they make so much more, right, and they both make more money than me, Like if you.
Speaker 1: Know there are some people who are rich who like make it like they live in a different universe, And no matter how much money I had, I don't want to live in that universe.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's fun. Well, I would love to have a driver, but other than that, I just.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be ready because you can do stuff in the back of the car when someone's driving you.
Speaker 2: It's honest, I'll be so much idea she does.
Speaker 4: Uh, I spend a lot of time in my car, and I'm like, whenever I do take an uber, which is rare, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, all this time to answer emails, fuck audition.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm going to rehearse in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of stuff when you're being driven around.
Speaker 1: Well that's what we used to do when we when we would go to l all that time you would drive, but then I would do all the email, the emails for.
Speaker 5: Guys, that's the best when when someone's drive, when you're on the road and it's a road gig that you can drive to here and you bring somebody that can drive, that's the best time to like prep shit because you're like there's an immediacy to it. Yeah, yeah, shit, I got to get these. Yeah I gotta get the but uh no, yeah, when I did somebody who made more money than me, Yeah, unless it was just like it.
Speaker 10: Was like, yes, it was too much us. Unless it was too much it was like interferen with like she's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, you know, why can't you buy these, Louise?
Speaker 5: Would you go on a vacation. Here's the thing that would it's this is this my instinct and let me let me really clarify this. My instinct is to first say no, that would not make me comfortable. But then I'm like, wait a second, you say that you say things when you're looking at things from a distance in terms of these like preferential like checklists that you have, Like my preferences would be no, But like I like when I'm in La I stay with my friend Whitney, and like there's so many times were's just like I'm staying at her house and I totally feel comfortable with her, and like you know what I mean, like when it's an individual and you guys, you don't know how you would feel with that specific individual, right, But like would that would my preference be that? No, my preference would be like I like, I'd like I like to be a bit of a caretaker.
Speaker 10: Not I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't mean, like in such a traditional way where it's like the woman never puts her hand in her pocket. Then you're like, then you're like also like blowing out their light. Yeah, you know what I mean. You have to let like you have to let like them take care of you also because people like to do that, you know what I mean, people like to love you back, right.
Speaker 1: But what if she wants to go on a vacation that she can easily afford and you can't, and so like you don't want to and she's not gonna want to like downgrade to the kind of vacation that you want to, right, that you should afford.
Speaker 10: Right, So what I'm saying is those all become like.
Speaker 2: Because like that's my thing.
Speaker 1: So my thing is like, right when people feel uncomfortable, if I'm going to pay for a education, I go, I hear you, but I go, please know this is really for me.
Speaker 10: I understand that.
Speaker 1: And I'm just your You're just coming along, and I'm like, I don't want to go to a lesser place to make you feel comfortable when I've worked really hard and I can afford to go to that.
Speaker 5: It's individual to individual. Like if I imagine myself being your boyfriend you said that just like that, I'd be like, yeah, that's of course, yeah, but another one otherwise you're yeah, otherwise you're being like you're kind of like, can you get over your own ship? And like then you're like not, because you can't get over your own ship. Yeah, that's like that that to me is like that would be like you're more affected than you are, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, because I don't expect anything in return except for the person to have a good time. My favorite is going to pay for something and then someone complains, I, oh for the free trip you're on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's balls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would be another thing if, like, you know, there's plenty of women who would also do that. And then I'm not saying you're this type at all, but there are plenty of women who would do that and men probably that would do that and then throw it back in your face, like oh yeah, and I you know, we all know materialistic like dickheads and cunts that would both do that kind of thing and throw it back in someone.
Speaker 1: Because people you weaponize like a finance, you know, and usual to keep people in abusive situation.
Speaker 5: Right, So when you ask me that, I'm like, in my mind, I'm like, looking at it a distance, I'm like, oh, what the thing you'd have to be careful of is someone weaponizing thing? And then I'm like, wait a second. You wouldn't date somebody who did that anyways, right, you know, So the answer is, yeah, that probably wouldn't get in my way. Although it wouldn't be like my preference wouldn't be you know, there's dudes I find this show weak. There's dudes who it's like they want like a sugar mama. They're like, I want a woman who like I love to date a rich chick. So I'm like, how could you like? How wow?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 10: That's so like a masculated It's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't like it when either gender wants to just date a sugar mama or sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: You just see, I don't like.
Speaker 10: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: What's what's the cut?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Well? The fun is you don't got to work and get to do nice things all the time. That doesn't have fun, don't got to work. It's a little fun. Now I'm tired.
Speaker 4: It sounds like it sounds like a vacation, but like I can't go like on a tropical vacation five six days.
Speaker 2: Max are also bored as fuck? Like I just feel like I would be bored, but I can't.
Speaker 1: Just can you just can you just like lay on the beach all day? Can you do that a couple of days? I could do it a couple of days, masks maybe one. Yeah, the Sun's so good for you if you don't have especially when you don't have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Justin Where can we find you online? What would you like to promote?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: I buy a bunch of roadie I'll just hear. My Instagram page is at I am Justin Silver on all social media platforms, and I also have this cool dog charity thing that I do call Funny for Fido, and you can see all the cool stuff we do to throw comedy benefits to raise money for homeless animals.
Speaker 2: As a current just joined me on and we raised a bunch of money.
Speaker 10: So just those two, just those two social media platforms and you'll find everything else from there.
Speaker 1: Yay, all right, thank you so much for the return of Justin Silver. This has been at Guys We Fucked, the anti slatch I mean podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Thank you, bye, take lesta. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karin Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake.
Speaker 2: Cozen Suck my wet Ass Pussy. Christina said to cut that before.
Speaker 5: But it's in there.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it.
Speaker 9: The very possibly called Corputy less less has to rest the savoy t deicle Dolphibia.
Speaker 7: It shows you in shows Cuchase the Great, the Reverble who cost disa six, wat.
Speaker 9: Remond Colordy food Lot, dip of the party.
Speaker 2: R Remo.
Speaker 7: In pas posa U tribal.
Speaker 9: Commands Fabary party revenue Roampton, Lady Mampton.
Speaker 7: Sack, come sir, come on as Vaco ser Studio. Let's be around Roma, Mona Busar Belsi
Speaker 9: Hi High