Speaker 1: Fanny Willis melting down in court when asked about the lover that she hired to help her put.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump in jail. That's right.
Speaker 1: The Fulton County District Attorney. Fanny Willis last out at the defense attorneys on Thursday in a court hearing over corruption allegations surrounding her relationship with a special prosecutor that she hired, specifically who had never prosecuted a felony case before. Yeah, that happened, folks. Why did she hire him? Apparently she was banging him. Yeah, leading the case to not just make him rich, but also so they could go out on their love affair of vacations. And where was the money going she was paying him back, she says, in cash?
Speaker 2: Yes, in cash.
Speaker 1: It's not only that he's a special prosecutor leading the case to take down Donald Trump. But you may remember that nearly two dozen Republicans were also indicted, some of them innocent but taking plea deals to make sure they didn't go to jail because of the abuse of power charges against them by Fanny Willis. The hearing in question regarded a pre trial motion that was filed on January the eighth by co defendant Michael Roman, one of the nineteen Republicans indicted by Willis's office in August for his role in challenging George's twenty twenty election results. The motions so ought to have the charges against Roman dismissed on various grounds, one of which alleges that Willis was involved in a romantic relationship with the Special prosecutor, Nathan Wade, whom Willis appointed to that position, as summarized by the Daily Caller quote. The filing more specifically claimed Willis benefited from the appointing of Wade when he took her on vacations using funds earned from his lucrative contract, and seek to have Willis disqualified over overseeing the case now. In twenty twenty, Fanny Willis was asked why the people of Fulton County should support her for District Attorney. This is not a joke. This was in a interview with the Atlanta Voice, and I want you to hear what she said back in twenty twenty about this her thoughts. It's amazing what she said, and listen carefully. Compared to now what she's being accused of doing in Fulton County.
Speaker 2: This is just the greatest thing. Ever, by the way, it really is.
Speaker 3: Because they deserve a DA that won't have sex with his employees. Because they deserve a DA that won't put money in their own pocket when it should go to benefit children, because we deserve better.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not what happened, She says you should.
Speaker 1: Vote for in twenty twenty because they deserve a DA they.
Speaker 2: Won't have with his employees.
Speaker 1: She was having sex with her employees and paying them almost a million dollars of taxpayer funds. You can't make that up. People deserve it. By gull, they deserve it. And before I give you all the details, I want to tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. If you're like me and you are sick and tired of giving your money to woke companies, you've got to make the switch.
Speaker 2: To Patriot Mobile. Let me explain why.
Speaker 1: Because every time you make a phone call, every single time you pay your bill, every time he's done in the text, you are actually standing up for what you believe in because five percent of your bill every month goes back to support conservative causes. And that's why Patriot Mobile was created to fight back. You may not realize this, but Big Mobile, the company you're probably with right now, and gives massive donations to plan Parenthood and to democratic causes and candidates running for local, state, national, and even the presidential election cycle. Don't give your mind to companies that hate your values. Switch to Patriot Mobile. They offer you dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all the major networks that you're using right now, which means you get the same exact coverage you're accustomed to without funding the agenda of the woke left. And when you switch to Patriot Mobile, they support free speech, religious freedom, and the sanctity of life, as well as a Second Amendment with every single dollar every time you pay your bill. Just go to Patriotmobile dot com slash ben. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben. You can call them and switch nine seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot. Plus you'll get free activation when you use the promo code Ben when you check them out.
Speaker 2: Don't forget it.
Speaker 1: Promo code Ben free activation nine seven two Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com slash ben. Now I may play for you the best part of all this, and that was when Nathan Wade. This is the special prosecutor going after Trump and these other Republicans, who was asked about the cash and there was tens of thousands of dollars of cash that apparently he was handed by Fanny Willis so that there wouldn't be a paper trail to their love affair.
Speaker 2: We now know all of this.
Speaker 1: He's on the stand yesterday and this was when he was having to answer his question.
Speaker 2: The same guy that was.
Speaker 1: Completely unqualified to go after former President Trump or any of these other Republicans had never not one time, And he's.
Speaker 2: Chose a special prosecutor.
Speaker 1: Right, You're choosing the best when you choose a special prosecutor In theory, he had never once prosecuted a felony case. So why did he get picked? Because he was sleeping with his boss?
Speaker 4: Okay, and let's just talk about that travel, Okay. The first trip is Belieze in March twenty twenty three. Is that a trip that you took with miss Willis? Are you asked did you take a trip with miss Willis in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 5: To the believe, I did. Did you take a trip to.
Speaker 4: California with the miss Willis in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 6: Did you.
Speaker 4: Pay for those trips on that credit card.
Speaker 5: I used the credit card to book the travel. But understand she paid your back cash.
Speaker 6: Well, let me say this. Let's take the Belief trip.
Speaker 5: For example, since you started there.
Speaker 6: That was a birthday gift to me. So I paid nothing for that trip zero.
Speaker 4: So the charges that are on your card she gave you cash for she did. Okay, So all of the charges.
Speaker 7: And the witness I was finished answer on the question, oh did your mom I did, okay.
Speaker 6: I I wanted to get into the the charges on the the card because so traveling with her.
Speaker 5: Is is a is a task.
Speaker 6: You can probably imagine the uh uh attention that that happens.
Speaker 5: So for safety.
Speaker 6: Reasons, she would limit her transactions. I mean imagine trying to walk through an airport, or see at the restaurant, or do anything. So there was no there's no attempt to can conceal is a credit card.
Speaker 5: Everything is here.
Speaker 4: So and and that's not what I asked, okay. What I asked was the charges for Believes in March twenty twenty three on that credit card. Those are things you purchased to go with Miss wait with Miss Willis.
Speaker 6: She believes those are those are things that we booked with my card that she paid?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, so those show up on your credit card.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 4: And you're saying that she paid you cash to reimburse you for all of that she did, and she paid you cash for both of your portions?
Speaker 5: Are just hers both?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 4: So that trip believes just believes she paid you for everything on belief. So the food, tattoo parlor, all that stuff she paid for.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna anything the question.
Speaker 5: There was no tattoo parlor in belief the charges.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a tattoo parlor on the charges. I'm not getting into what it was for. I'm just asking if everything that's on that card related to belieze she paid.
Speaker 5: You back for she paid.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is like a comedy skit that was created from Saturday Night Live or The Office. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. He's like, well, I got there's cash every time we did cash every time. I mean, there's just there's there's cash here.
Speaker 2: It was just it was just it was just cash.
Speaker 1: Like you got to understand that we I mean, we paid there was cash here because she's high profile. Since when does high profile make you pay cash for everything. Fanny Willis was asked about all of this right and and testify at this misconduct hearing. She was asked about the police trip. Listen to her response when she was on the stand, Well.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, let me move on to my point here.
Speaker 9: So the point is that what you're telling us is that you were in financial straits.
Speaker 5: But really that you're.
Speaker 9: Testimony today is you had a cash hoard of maybe up to ten thousand dollars in cash where you laid your head at night so that you would dip out and there would be no record of correct.
Speaker 10: That's not what I'm telling you, sir, That's not That's not at all what I'm telling you. What I'm telling you is that throughout the course of my life I have always kept cash in my house. That cash has ranged from times. You know, my father would probably be ashamed of this because he would say it should be more at that time. That cash at times has ranged from five hundred dollars to maybe nine thousand dollars, and he would be like, that is not what I.
Speaker 5: Told you to do.
Speaker 10: I've always had that amount of money. What I've told you is that when I travel, you do better negotiating when you travel. If you have cash, you can you go get the cab. They say, oh, we're gonna charge you three hundred for the day. Well, I got American cash, will you take it for one fifty? And so it's my practice to take money when I travel.
Speaker 7: We're not talking about a whole lot of money. We're going to the Bahamas. Fifteen hundred and cash is in my pocket or at the most twenty five hundred. Believes was actually probably the most money I've ever taken. And it was taken because it was a big deal. My fiftieth birthday sucked. His fifty yeth birthday, it sucked.
Speaker 2: It was tear up.
Speaker 8: And so back to some questions here I'm trying to answer it.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is the biggest you know what show in court I have ever heard. Let me just play this for you real quick of how bad this day in court went for Fanny Willis and her lover. MSNBC broke into the coverage at one point, and this was early in the morning, ten fifty three, so they weren't even close to being done yet. And this is how they described the early on testimony.
Speaker 11: Right, don't let the legal liest fool you. This is epic, This is monumental. If things are going in the direction we think Fannie willis lied to the court, it's game over for her. She will be disqualified if they had a relationship prior to when they represented.
Speaker 5: To the court.
Speaker 11: It's it's a huge deal. I can't overstate it.
Speaker 2: And do you feel it's a huge deal. I can't overstate it.
Speaker 1: That is coming from mess NBC saying they lied to the court. Now, there was also a back and forth with the prosecutor, the voice of Steve Shadow. Shadow is the attorney for former President Donald Trump, who is asking mister Wade, this is the guy who's the best prosecutor that's never prosecuted a felony case before, who gets a sweetheart job because he's banging the da and going on all these vacations with her, six different vacations in a seven month period. And he's asked about this relationship and the money and the cash and everything else.
Speaker 2: Listen to this back and forth.
Speaker 1: It's again it's like a see now the Office TV show.
Speaker 12: Question the help questions that we're asking and I can ask you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get.
Speaker 12: Into the type of answer I want to get into medical conditions. So did I understand you to say that you've had cancer in the year of twenty twenty, Yes, sir. You explained that because of that in twenty twenty you were or kept yourself in a sterile environment.
Speaker 5: I tried this, sir.
Speaker 12: Now what about twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: One, twenty twenty one, just focusing on my health, trying to get back to myself.
Speaker 12: You remember when I asked you some questions about Hateville dism and the condo this, and you indicated that prior to November first of twenty twenty one, you would spend time at the condo.
Speaker 5: Take the hate bilcondo with Miss Burler's.
Speaker 8: Right, yes, sir, and with someone else you said this year.
Speaker 5: Team miss Yearity, yes sir.
Speaker 12: Okay, So you were not concerned that was not a sterile environment, was it?
Speaker 6: Are you inferring that Miss year d and Da Willis is not sterile? Of course, it's his histerial environment. It's it's a h a condo.
Speaker 5: But don't you remember that?
Speaker 2: I followed up and said where else you have been to show your.
Speaker 9: Cell phone records from Hateville?
Speaker 12: And you said the airport, right, not a sterile environment.
Speaker 5: Though the airport you agree it is not.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 12: What about restaurants not a sterile environment?
Speaker 5: Right, they're not.
Speaker 8: And the coorce you said something about a force what course experience?
Speaker 12: That doesn't sound very sterile to me? Is that a sterile environment?
Speaker 6: You're inside your vehicle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but don't you mingle with others who you can?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: And you were doing all that in twenty twenty one before November first, that's what you testify to.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yes, sir, So there's no reason why you couldn't be dating in twenty.
Speaker 9: Twenty one, is there?
Speaker 5: Give you twenty twenty mester, say now take twenty forty one, all right?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: Dating? No no reason, no reason as.
Speaker 12: Right? Mr Dillon R doesn't okay, misr stocks dock stocks.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, just.
Speaker 2: Real briefly.
Speaker 4: Said you started maybe in early twenty twenty said.
Speaker 12: You also use the term personal relationship. Uh, And it was no dating a personal relationship prior to early twenty ten.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: Help me understand? I wanna make sure I answer you the so so.
Speaker 5: Let le le.
Speaker 6: Let's let's be clear. Twenty twenty two was the start of any intimate sexual relationship with the district.
Speaker 5: Attorney okay, and that's what I was working to do.
Speaker 12: Okay, clear and your Affidavid, you use the term personal relationship, got it, and today you.
Speaker 2: Use the term dating.
Speaker 9: And your testimony today is that that includes the.
Speaker 11: Physical or sexual organs of my relationships.
Speaker 5: I read, yes, and there was nothing.
Speaker 12: Corner testimony, there was none of that priority.
Speaker 5: That's correct.
Speaker 1: That's all I got to. This guy is up there literally sweating bullets and hammering bottles of water and is sitting there just saying, here's everything you need to know. I got paid a lot of cash to take her on trips, all right. I got paid a lot of money to go after Donald Trump. I was, I was having sex with her. He's thrown it all out there. And the reason why is because he didn't want to get in trouble and go to jail. He doesn't want to go to jail, and so he's basically like, I'll tell you everything I was. I was having sex with her. I was getting paid in cash tens of thousands of dollars that probably added up to Fanny willis what does Fanny willis saying? Response to that, let me remind you of something court your.
Speaker 7: Office objected to us getting.
Speaker 4: Delta records for flights that you may have taken on this stay well done a number.
Speaker 5: I object to you getting records.
Speaker 7: You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial. These people are on trial for trying to steal an election in twenty twenty. I'm not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on trial.
Speaker 1: That is what a psychotic narcissist sounds like, plain and simple. I'm not on trial. You are on trial. They tried to steal election. I'm going after them with rico charges, and they are the ones on trial.
Speaker 2: So I found me a guy who could bang me, who.
Speaker 1: I could funnel seven hundred plus thousand dollars of taxpayer funds for his fees, who would take me on six different vacations over seven months, who I would pay back for all these vacations in cash because my daddy told me to keep ten thousand and nine thousand dollars in.
Speaker 2: Cash in my house. And I gave.
Speaker 1: Cash to the special prosecutor because the prosecutor, you know, was never that serious. You know, I just gave him some money, you know. Just listen to this other clip. From Fanny Willis talking about the cast that she gave the special prosecutor slash lover Wade and says it was never serious, so I just gave him cash.
Speaker 2: Same with the Ruba.
Speaker 4: You don't know where that cash came from.
Speaker 7: E though, right, ma'am, you are mischaracterized at my testimony greatly. I'm not going to allow you to mischaracterize my testimony. I know that I keep.
Speaker 1: By the way, the judge in this case, he's up for reelection in four months, just so you know, he probably should have thrown her either a out of the courtroom or found her and contempt to court because he allowed her to run his courtroom.
Speaker 2: But it was very clear.
Speaker 1: That this judge in Fulton County doesn't want to lose the Democrat vote, the African American vote.
Speaker 2: He let her run this courtroom like she just did.
Speaker 1: You notice right there where she said, you know, you're mischaracterizing my testament. When you're on the stand like that, you don't get to talk that way. You have to answer questions. He let her run his courtroom, which was incredibly embarrassing. But he's holding on for his job, right He's like, Hey, I'm not walking this Horne's nets.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to look like I'm a pro Trump guy. I'm up for.
Speaker 1: Reelection and I don't want Fanny Willis and others coming after me, So I'm just gonna let her run the show today. That was the other part of this dynamic that was shocking. But listen again back to what she says about the money.
Speaker 7: Keep money in my house. The amounts of money I gave miss Way. It was never that serious. I don't think I've ever handed him more than twenty five hundred dollars in a reimbursement.
Speaker 1: So we by the way, if you ever reimbursed somebody twenty five thousand, I'm not talking about paying for something cash, right that maybe you buy that's like twenty five hundred bucks and it's like cash only, or you're buying something something that can give me cash. I'm talking about reimbursement. They're on these trips, they work together. He's a special prosecutor. She knows what they're doing is illegal. She doesn't want a paper trail for it. So she's reimbursing her lover in cash to conceal all of this, and she acts like it's normal to walk around with twenty five hundred dollars in cash, just handing it to the dude she's hooking up with who she's also funneling and approving every one of his bills that comes to her office. So you understand how best prosecuted work. This is how it works. He sends a bill from the law firm, she approves the taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 2: To go out to him. Now, there's already some nefarious billing.
Speaker 1: That has been identified that didn't come up in this hearing because that's not what this was about. But he is sending bills, like massive bills, some of these bills that would mean he worked like twenty hour days at high rates. And then what is she getting a return? Sex and vacations and so he's paying for everything, and then she's giving him cash so that they can conceal the relationship, which would obviously make this entire money laundering scheme. That's what this is. Hit the media and everybody be able to see it. They thought they could get away with it, and so she's like, well, hold on, I just gave him like twenty five thousand here and there, Like it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: It's just some cash.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think I ever gave more than twenty five hundred in cash to reimburse him.
Speaker 7: It was never that serious. I don't think I've ever handed him more than twenty five hundred dollars in a reimbursement, So we're not talking about twenty.
Speaker 10: Thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 7: I don't have twenty thousand dollars in cash right now. The most I ever gave him, I know I gave him twenty five hundred dollars when we went to the Lize because we went to one hotel and then we went to a second hotel. That twenty five hundred dollars I actually gave him while we were still in Belize. I know that the Aruba trip, the one that you described with his mom, think I gave him about two thousand dollars for that trip for like total. I went to a riveroby the Aruba trip, so I consider that to be one trip. So we got off of a cruise ship and then we went to Aruba. Which is why I cannot remember is that the time that we had to stay in Miami to wait for the flight for Aruba. So I consider that one trip that we didn't like come back to Atlanta and leave we went.
Speaker 3: We flew down to Miami.
Speaker 7: We got on a cruise ship. We spent a couple of days with his mama. We came back to Miami. When we came back to Miami, either that day or the next day, we flew to Aruba. We spent a few days in Aruba, and we came back. That was really one trip though, even though we went two places. It was one trip.
Speaker 1: I mean, the way that she's explaining this is amazing.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was one trip. We just you know, we went and saw his mama. It was never serious, but we were hanging out with his mama. Then she's asked another question about hey, do you know that Fulton County requires disclosing relationships with someone you're doing business with. Now we can go back to the clip I played you earlier, And that clip that I played you earlier was that clip of her saying, you deserve a DA that's not sleeping with the staff, having sex with the staff. Remember when I played that for you earlier. This is when she was running for office. You know you deserve you, you deserve this is her words, right, a DA that's not sleeping with her staff This is back in twenty twenty when she's running for office.
Speaker 3: Here it is again, because they deserve a DA that won't have sex with his employees. Because they deserve a DA that won't put money in their own pocket when it should go to benefit children.
Speaker 1: But by the way she did both of those things, she was having sex, spending the taxpayers dollars reimbursing in cash. She obviously knows there's a problem with this. She was running on it well. On the stand yesterday, she was asked about Fulton County requiring disclosing relationships and listen to her response.
Speaker 4: Did you tell anyone at Fulton County Board of County Commissioners about your relationship.
Speaker 3: With mister Wade.
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Did you dispose your relationship to anybody at Fulton County?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: And as the chief law enforcement officer of Fulton County, I assume that you're familiar with the county code and ordinances.
Speaker 5: I've said we're not going to cover that in the serumus commotion.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we said we weren't.
Speaker 5: Going to cover the county regulations.
Speaker 4: Okay, I won't let me ask you this then, So are you aware that you're required to disclose any relationship with someone that you contract with in Fulton County morning.
Speaker 5: Would this be different because it's the potential for impeachment?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: What did you ask me?
Speaker 4: You asked the question, Okay, are you aware that Fulton County requires you to disclose any relationship with someone that you're doing business with?
Speaker 10: I'm not aware.
Speaker 7: I know often had time things are confused with state constitutional officers in county, but I'm not aware.
Speaker 4: So it's not your So it's your understanding that you don't have a duty to disclose.
Speaker 5: Answered that question, Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: Like you noticed how she got real quiet there? Did you tell anybody about your relationship?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Did you know that you're not supposed to be doing this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: For a woman that claims she's like poor, I'm poor, I'm a hard working woman. Here, I'm poor. I am poor. She went on, how many vacations and seven months? I think it's six if you count them up.
Speaker 2: I think I'm right. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And then she says I'm not on trial, no matter what you say. Then she also says, you don't yell at me. Please don't you, please, don't yell at me. Trump's lawyers questioning Fanny Willis, she says, I'm extremely private. So don't you be asking me all these questions.
Speaker 8: Who in the prosecution team prior to I guess the motion being filed by defendant Roman, who in the prosecution team knew of your personal relationship? And now I'm talking romantic with mister Wade.
Speaker 10: So so.
Speaker 7: I am extremely private.
Speaker 8: If the answer is no one knew, that's fine.
Speaker 2: No I ask you who knew?
Speaker 5: Answer explain this us.
Speaker 7: I am very private. When I supervised mister Body and mister McAfee, they.
Speaker 10: Didn't know who I was dating.
Speaker 7: But I can assure you I was dating somebody, so that I kept something private that's my private life is not any mystery to anyone. It's like a woman doesn't have the right to keep her private life private.
Speaker 5: And I'm speaking on.
Speaker 7: This because there have been all these intimations.
Speaker 5: Answer the questions we us. I'm sorry, what was the question? There is there anyone else who knew about it?
Speaker 7: And then you can.
Speaker 5: Explain I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think so I certainly didn't go out telling.
Speaker 5: My business of the world.
Speaker 8: Okay, So the best of your recollection you didn't inform anyone on the prosecution team that the individual that you had chosen to lead the prosecution team had a personal relationship with you.
Speaker 7: That correct, that's inaccurate. Your question is inaccurate. What because you stated that the person I chose we had a personal relationship, So we had a friendship. We have all these distinguishing factors. Remember when I chose him in November of twenty one. First of all, let's get this straight. Mister Waite was not actually my first choice. That's no insult to him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It is because of the way you phrased the question. You said when I chose him, I didn't inform people of a personal relationship. We have defined personal as romantic. It is an inaccurate way to state the question that I.
Speaker 5: Will certainly restated. So it's very accurate.
Speaker 7: Okay, And please do not.
Speaker 2: Yell at me.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's amazing that this judge, and this just tells you how many judges out there are bad judges allowed her to basically question the lawyers that are questioning her on the stand and saying, well then do and this do not yell at me like the judge there should have been like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: He let her get away with this all day?
Speaker 1: Why because he's a wuss, because he's up for reelection four months and he doesn't want to lose his job by actually running a court the right way.
Speaker 2: Listen to the very end of this.
Speaker 8: You hired mister Wade the first time on November one of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: Corrector of twenty twenty one. Yes, sir, your.
Speaker 8: Testimony is whether one accepts it or not. Your testimony is that at the time you hired mister Wade, there had never been a romantic relationship with mister Wade before you hire him. Correct.
Speaker 7: Yes, my testimony is that we were very good friends, but not.
Speaker 5: We'll talk about of six. So let's just don't worry.
Speaker 8: I'm not talking about I'm saying romantic relationship doesn't.
Speaker 5: Necessarily have to be just sex.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 8: It can be dating, it can be holding hands, it can be any of those things that one might call romantic. I'm asking you whether or not prior to no November one of twenty twenty one, there was a romantic relationship with mister Wade. That's very simple. It's either a yes or no.
Speaker 7: I don't consider my relationship with him to be romantic before that. I'm not a handholder.
Speaker 2: So no, that's fine, I'm not a handholder.
Speaker 1: This is the woman who Democrats say is their savior. This is the woman who stretched the limits of the law to most extreme levels we've seen in Fulton County and charge Donald Trump in seventeen others Republican local officials with rigo violations which put you in jail federal prison, okay, federal prison. And this is the woman who the Democrats are proud of. This is the woman that they are so happy to know that she was going after Donald Trump and this witch hunt. Does this sound like a crazy person to you? Does this sound like someone that's going to follow the law? Does this sound like someone that you can trust with the taxpayer dollars? The woman who picks a guy who's never one time prosecute a.
Speaker 2: Felony case.
Speaker 1: And to they choose to take the highest profile case at the moment in the country. This is how evil the Democratic Socialist Communist Party is.
Speaker 2: And this is their girl.
Speaker 1: She's a Democrat, she's an elected official of the Democratic Party. This is who they pick and this is what they're doing. Now make sure that you share this podcast on social media. Make sure people hear Fanny Willis in her own words. Make sure you help us expose the democratic machine by posting this on social media.
Speaker 2: Tell your friends.
Speaker 1: You can text message this podcast to your friends as well.
Speaker 2: I'll see it back here tomorrow