Speaker 1: Wake that ans up in the morning.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club Morning, everybody in Steve j n V, Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guests in the building. Yes, indeed foreign what's up?
Speaker 1: So is this your first time?
Speaker 4: I'm paying?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember last time we he came he had an issue and he came late. Something him after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're welcome the five year form. Man. I feel like I always see you because you know, I've always seen you do either, whether the conversation with Nila, some people yourself, I've seen them up there so many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first time at the breakfast Club. We'll welcome sir.
Speaker 1: You know a lot too.
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 1: Chilling?
Speaker 4: Pain in love to man out right?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: What's the between a mixtape and the album? I mean, I know the difference, but I feel like you should just be putting out albums at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know it would be different.
Speaker 4: It be hard, like when you're dealing with the labels and ship like they like when they count, they count, they count albums different.
Speaker 1: Wise like mixtape. It's just like label politics for me.
Speaker 4: But for me, like I think I don't put I put more work into an album than the mixtape. Mastakee is kind of like for the like streets Co fan.
Speaker 1: Base like that.
Speaker 4: So where did that money come from that? Because you still put it up on the screaming services right, So yeah, yeah, is that something that go directly to you? That's the labels that when I say like money wise, I mean like like if you do it, like when you do a deal, like if you do like a four album deal, right, you do a mixtape, they won't it won't go one towards your album.
Speaker 1: So it's like they still got you in it, locked in.
Speaker 4: So if you got like a five album deal, mixtape don't comet.
Speaker 3: They don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is good because now we can go back. I'm from New York, so I know a lot about five years. But for people that don't know, you were bubbling in New York for a while and you did a MACE how did you link up with Max? For people that don't know, you will signed your deal through Mace. Yeah, for people that don't know.
Speaker 3: So how did that happen?
Speaker 4: You tired of telling this.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't know.
Speaker 4: NA I had before before I had the big drip joint. I had some song called Blking in a Box and ship yep, and you know I was I was like yeah, Like I was like, I was like bubbling in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Look, I ain't have a main views yet, but I was letting Brooklyn like people knew.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Mace came and he was like, yo, I want to sign you. I was like, all right, bet so. So it was around that song.
Speaker 3: Now when you did what you did, the deal with Mace. What made you want to sign with Mace? Was it his predigree? Was it the fact that he's been doing it for so long?
Speaker 2: Because at the time, they were telling me that a lot of labels were reaching out to you. And the reason I know is, like I said, you would be running the streets all the time.
Speaker 4: No, no, I just is his name, like his name, I knew his name, you know what I'm saying, Like I knew his name, his names.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Bet like and that was not that labels ain't even really start reaching out yet. So like it was he was like one of the first persons.
Speaker 1: Like deal. I was like, well, I just did it. Like that first. I'm like, I thought I was going from there. I thought it was over.
Speaker 3: Did you have always look at the contract at the time.
Speaker 1: I thought it was over. Jesus Christ, faveh.
Speaker 4: You thought it was over? You mean like you thought you're about to blow up? You?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, blow up? I thought I was going.
Speaker 4: Did we even ask you how you're doing? Man?
Speaker 3: How are you did the person he said do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remembering on that pain Pressure record, you said that I go through a lot, but I hold it together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: How would you describe like those challenges you're facing when you say you go through a lot, but you're holding it together. I mean, you know, like what I'm saying, like what you go through like yeah, like your pipe and ship. You still gotta come outside. You still gotta work for the people. What I'm saying, you still gotta go to work. You still gotta do what you gotta do every night in studio. I'm saying, she gotta be in the club. You gotta shake hands. You still got to do everything you gotta do. So what I'm saying, you can't, you gotta. You gotta whole that ship together. You can't even show that ship. So is it hard?
Speaker 1: Is it hardly? Ten songs on.
Speaker 4: Only ten joints. Nah, that's because you know it's a mixtape. I just one of them shortened to the point I'm saying pain and love like a couple of pain joints, a couple of love joints, like make it smooth. As far as I know, you still like you still live in New York. You're still here in the city. Why have you Why you haven't felt the need to leave, like a.
Speaker 1: Lot of artists do.
Speaker 4: A lot of artists go live in they go live in Atlanta. Why you feel the need to still be here.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I don't feel like I feel like I feel like I should leave too, though, mm but I just ain't leave yet.
Speaker 1: But I think I should leave too, because like what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, you just you just you just you just get away from like all the regular type of like ship that you got access to.
Speaker 1: You don't really need access to just go out of town.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm in Jersey, but New York is like twenty minutes away with you know what I'm saying, The access to that is, like you don't really want that too much? Access to like your old your old yeah yeah, yeah, you know you go back, you up the block.
Speaker 1: Let me go to New York for a minute. Let me go to the town four minutes.
Speaker 2: But anything happened anyway, because you got into an incident in Atlanta one time. So it really don't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it don't matter where you at.
Speaker 4: But it's still like it's like you know, like that's like you know, you go out, people know who you at. But it's like on your regular off days when you're just chilling, you don't want to be like having like that much access to like negative, negative negativity. What do you feel safe at nowadays?
Speaker 1: I feel safe that.
Speaker 4: M I don't know, I don't know in the house, in the house right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You got a meal on this project.
Speaker 5: So on Twitter, I've seen these city charge quarter million.
Speaker 1: Especially paid him. Okay, that's my boy.
Speaker 4: So like like you know, me and me and Meek Todd then differently, you know what I'm saying, like on some like family type of vibes, like so it's like you know, it's people, it's my people, like my people people who type vibes like for me, like we all we all like got the same like circle type of ship.
Speaker 1: So it was different.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like more love joint like so and and then and then I think he liked the joints so much, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even thinking about none.
Speaker 4: Of that Muney ship Like this song was fired like he liked it, what I'm saying. Then we then we did we did a couple of joints. So we did too. So he got one coming out too.
Speaker 3: Have you supposed to make about about that? Uh, some of the stuff that.
Speaker 2: You've been going through, because it seemed like Meek was going through it earlier on in his career with.
Speaker 3: With I was wanting money and everybody with their hand out.
Speaker 4: I think I think that's he was one of He was one of like the the main people like that I was wanting to talk to from a jump like for me because it's like like so I when I was looking at it, like when I was coming up and you know, everybody coming up, anybody like that's from like the hood or like the bottom or like the trenches.
Speaker 1: You don't go through anything.
Speaker 4: Niggas look at me as one of those type of niggas like relate to him the most so I've been wanted to highlight him about mad shit. But but but by the time I'm saying, I got to really talk to him, like one of the things I was going through, he was going through, like I think he was going through like the similar type of shit, and you know he's still going through that, and like we're still going through that. Like I'm sure you going through it. You know what I'm saying, just entitled people, Like it's just anybody in them type of positions where like you can do something for somebody, like you got opportunities for people. I'm saying, I thought this felt like, you know, people just over want over be wanting shit, so it should be like for me, be asking you for stuff they never made in their life. Yeah, they they'll pay you back next Friday. You can't rack next friday. Yeah, like that, like you did like like jobs with like friends and feelingly like you know, you want to help them out. But it's like somebody a stranger probably work hard or like in that position. It's just it's just like I don't know, like it's hard. It's hard. It's hard to like, you know, it's hard to say no to the same time, but it's like, damn, but.
Speaker 2: When did you realize was it one of those things where your money got lower and he was like where did all my money go?
Speaker 1: Or when I really realized it?
Speaker 4: When when you're like when it was moments where it was like you know, maybe I couldn't make it there, or like I couldn't say yes all the time, Like and then I seen how people was like tight what I'm saying, I'm like, damn, Like I said, we were just good. I just host now like last week I said, like yeah, I'm saying. When they started doing it like that, I'm like, damn. It was the ungratefulness that made me regret it, like damn. Like I don't mind doing ship for people or nothing like that, but it's just like when you don't really like when you don't like there's no gratitude, like you you ain't even like you ain't even like recognizing it, Like it's like damned up in the sense of entitlement. They act like you're supposed to do it. Yeah, right, what had to be difficult balance.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that like friends and family, because at one point I know that you said the dumbest mistake that you ever made was putting your friends before your kids. Was that like one of the eye openers that you like, Yes.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you're like, it was, it was.
Speaker 4: It was I had to I had to be like y'all bought like a bunch of change and ship homies and ship, so that shit happened. I'm like, when niggas started like acting like I wasn't really doing enough for doing them, I'm like, damn, that's crazy, Like I did that, Like I sacrificed that, like because you know it's people that's going to tell you you bugging you dumb already, right, but you think you're doing the right thing until you get smack in the face, Like damn, all right, I wasn't doing the right thing, y'all.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Said you wanted to keep I think I read if I read it, you said you wanted to get a change to your kids. You want you to watch the kids to change. You just mean you wish you have kept the money for your kid Naw. I just wish I would. I just wish I would have DoD it did like something different with the money got you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I could have held off, maybe could have got.
Speaker 4: To change later, maybe make a little more investments or some ship and some type of situations like you know, just did something different, gave it And I'm saying to some people that would appreciate it more had it been difficult balancing like your personal struggles while while being you know, in the public.
Speaker 1: Like personal struggles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is because like you know, like like when you you when you when you're a public person, you know what I'm saying. You know, like when you super successful, I guess, and people expect more of you. So it's like you you might do something like little they'll be like you. It just seemed like it seemed like it's something bigger, you know what I'm saying. It just seemed like something bigger, Like it's just and then and then like every time every time somebody mad at you or something, they're gonna go to the public because you know you probably everybody saying, m's isn't it worth it?
Speaker 1: What the fame?
Speaker 4: The money? But then all the bullshit that come with it. Yeah, I wouldn't change it. I wouldn't give it up. And I'm saying I ain't trippa. I feel like it don't it don't bother me too much. What I'm saying where it's like I don't want the life no more. You know what I'm saying. I still love the blessings. I know that should come with and I'm dealing with it. But I just I just I just learned and I'm just able to move different. It's just it's just it's just crazy. You know what I'm saying that you look at some of the people who love how they switch up with you, like that's just the ship. That's just crazy. Like you just wish you things were different, saying it was different.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: One time we were talking and they were saying that, you know, the hip hop police at one time, we're trying to box you out of some of the New York clubs. We were talking about the really but I see like that that opened up a little before you where and then not doing this, So what change with that relationship or.
Speaker 4: I just I just started more and smaller like what I'm saying it like one day like I think, I think, I think when hip hop Bigga his name is Sean, he like retired, Yeah before you retired though, He's like yo, He's like yo, come here for a second, and you're talking in the spot like yo, like you be real deep like for me, like he just its basically like he sat me down and he spoke to me like yo, like you like you don't want to miss don't want to miss this money, Like you know what I'm saying. You don't want to shut up like I'm saying. I told a couple of people like before they got like he told me, like a couple of people before you got that. He spokes from your didn't listen't stop. I'm saying it just you won't want to be in the way. You want to stay out the way. You don't want to be looking at that like that helped me out.
Speaker 1: New York accent is crazy.
Speaker 5: I laughed at that because I thought he said because the nigga seawan retarded, But he said he.
Speaker 1: Retired.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, No, I'm from Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Both you always in and I don't know why you I'm retarded. He's retired. He retarding?
Speaker 1: Got crazy? Oh my god, I don't know. No I spoke, I spoke to him. I'm saying, he just he just busted down like that.
Speaker 2: So showing the curly top, you would see all the picture all the time, curly top hip hop police do he cool cool? After he did retire, I wanted to ask you to about you know, you talked about you slowed down your drugs.
Speaker 3: What what got you out of using the drugs as much?
Speaker 2: We just heard the story of bow Wow talking about he was on lean and what the effects had on him.
Speaker 4: He said, you'll used to sit together in New York every time.
Speaker 2: Now, but he said now he did say he was on lean and and how the bad effects at him.
Speaker 3: What made you slow down on the on the drug use?
Speaker 1: Oh no, me, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I just feel like I wanted to be I was on some health I was on my healthy journey type of vibe. So what I'm saying so like, I can't you got it? Like you gotta like for me gott to tighten up, like less drinking less everything. So I just got like that, started drinking more water ship before I never even drink water like that. I saw a tweet recently when you said, though you want me to stop taking perks, give me something different to be addicted to. That don't sound like you was yeah, okay, But when I was just saying that, I was just saying that, like for me like, I was just talking to the girls like it's a little flirty type of better to say on Valentine's I was just just they they try to go, they always go. Oh. So that was that was a tweet to a specific girl. Just girls and just basically, man, I want to put me over parks, is what you was trying to say. That's a little that's a little for his joint, like for me, so we could just walk around.
Speaker 1: That's about addiction.
Speaker 2: When did that rumor come out that you that somebody roofeed you or put something in your drink and that you were stuck somewhere and that.
Speaker 3: One that was a while ago. He did said somebody roof.
Speaker 6: That was he was in Paris, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I said that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That funny, man, it was a real rumor they.
Speaker 3: Put a roof here in your drink or something.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yeah, that was they were saying that. I don't know why they were saying that. It was. I was, I was, I was a little I was a little up time. It was pirates. I was bugging out.
Speaker 4: Somebody, what kind of bugging out? You mean? Like you was wild?
Speaker 5: I was wow, Wow, he shocked yourself like this, you were so somebody?
Speaker 1: What was you doing?
Speaker 4: Somebody drunk? I was arguing, argued it bugging like like that Paris.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But I don't think like that.
Speaker 4: Did you have a good time at least? Okay?
Speaker 1: He definitely got a sense of him.
Speaker 4: He's so funny.
Speaker 5: Remember when Nikki came up with the song. You really thought she was saying five instead of body.
Speaker 4: You really thought that he was dead serious? She said, But I thought you somebody told me that. Oh, somebody told me, she said. She looks, she says, the pobby is you know what the vision?
Speaker 1: I ain't really.
Speaker 4: Listen to the whole song, that part that was like the Symple was gonna vite want on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I like, oh Ship, who told you?
Speaker 4: It wasn't you? Did you realize that?
Speaker 1: Listen to that?
Speaker 4: On the title I'm saying, I'm like, oh Ship, all yeah, But I still feel like I knew it before, like I posted it, but.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm still gonna post that.
Speaker 4: Nothing you said in the last five minutes makes me think you stop.
Speaker 1: Using know that.
Speaker 4: I just you feel I just gotta got It's good good image for the pupils. You got a morning person. He's are you.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's not that I want no more the person, but.
Speaker 4: Having ship man, he was you.
Speaker 1: Stop the way right, you know, you open up the door.
Speaker 4: Don't the door to coming. He was like, I'm about to wash my.
Speaker 1: Because this thing was dirty.
Speaker 4: How many milligrams something? Don't you don't be Definitely twenty grads, that's twenty.
Speaker 1: Definitely twenty.
Speaker 3: What's what's your relationship with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your relationship with? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I look at Yeah, yeah, you can connect with popcorn.
Speaker 1: Oh popcorn?
Speaker 3: Charlie made said and math for popcorn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we're asking you. You wouldn't why him anything at this point.
Speaker 1: Serious, you got nice teems. That's all we've been saying.
Speaker 4: That's what they real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they really a little bit.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 1: They were there, but expression joints.
Speaker 4: I respect it, and they look they look really I respect people who do stuff like that, like when you get some money invest in something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets the ship right, Yeah, make sure.
Speaker 4: You get him right.
Speaker 5: You know, some people be walking around if you look like they.
Speaker 4: Really fall out of.
Speaker 1: But no, I mean something serious.
Speaker 5: So you got a song on the project with VOI and it's called no Love. And you know how since it's like his legal situation, have you like thro differently or whatever because you hear Meek Mills that he cut ties with her or whatever, how how is your relationship with him?
Speaker 4: I think, I mean, you know, I think I think Meat cut ties with him, like based off some other ship. Though okay, but he was just like when that ship came out, he was letting the people know or like he not really publicly, but I think it was because like some other like ship, like I don't think he moving right and like that, like far as the business goal. So he's like, yeah, I can't fuck with him, know what I'm saying, you know, you know like with like people getting in positions like meeting ship like where he don't really need he don't really need like money or or you know what I'm saying, because he well off. For me, it's more like relationships and respect like and moves and principles while niggas fuck with each other.
Speaker 1: Like, so I think I think he like he he ain't living right.
Speaker 4: Or type vibes like yeah, so he probably is not fucking with him like that. But yeah, me, I just you know, I just I just fall back from anybody that go through any type of wold ship like that. I mean, there's nothing you can do at this point because your album's out, Like, yeah, I didn't even know. And it's crazy because you know, I have like I had put the ship out.
Speaker 1: I'm sure like we knew.
Speaker 4: He ain't even It's not like he bad mouth for he didn't even tell me, Like I didn't even know nothing was going on, you know what I'm saying. That's so that song is about your man t that right, No, no love love, it's not really about that. But I definitely missed them in the song. But it's just, you know, it's just about like separating from like certain type of people what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I mentioned Manigat in there.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you know, like you gotta separate sometimes, you got to separate from people.
Speaker 1: I love loss.
Speaker 4: It's just like I gotta fall back from you. How impactful was passing on you and condolences too? Yeah, that ship was that shit was heavy, you know what I'm saying. That was heavy.
Speaker 1: You know, I was like he was like my light. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And he and he tell me everything that was going on with you know what I'm saying, with everything new artists coming out new like what's going on the hood?
Speaker 1: He was just tapped in everywhere. You know what I'm saying. He kept me on point too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Swen Passuade, that shit was wild on math if podcast, you said one of the way drill rappers can help we're not promoting violence from their music is by explaining it better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what did you mean by that?
Speaker 4: I mean, like, you know, like instead of instead of going like you know what I'm saying, going like oh, we can't rap about this ship or whatever, what I'm saying because you know, rappers is like it's like the news too at the end of the day, right, So it's like it's like we just it's like we're reporting it. It's because it always acts like it's the music making them promoting the balance. Like but I think I think the balance is there, and then you know, the music is reporting it. But and then so it's like when you're saying it, you know what I'm saying, You definitely got to go on places like this and when you're doing your interviews and.
Speaker 1: Let people know like that's not the thing to do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you do get a chance to talk, I'm saying because if you got kids or whoever, people that.
Speaker 1: You love that look up to you, you wouldn't want them doing these things.
Speaker 4: And so it's like the same way that you got to explain that your fans, the people that's following you, like, yeah, this is what I've been through, this my story or this is what I've seen, and you know what I'm saying, But this ain't what you want to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When you want to do this, I'm doing this like I'm investing money or I'm going to school, Like you want to say that part of line.
Speaker 1: I think that's where they suck up at the people.
Speaker 4: They don't tell them the positive stuff they're doing too. Yeah, they just act like they come up here and act like they still like riding around the cars looking for like you know what I'm saying, It's like they they gotta live, they gotta keep capping. It's like, but you know what I'm saying, if niggers start being real, then.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be it'd be.
Speaker 5: You made a comment that said, if there's no hold in their body, the ain't get shot. You really don't think shot, Magan.
Speaker 4: I just like I come from like I'm coming from a point where it's like, you know, I've been in that situation where I've been live on before understanding that. I mean, like I'm I'm I'm like if if if he did it, then now I don't condone that he was dead wrong what I'm saying like, but I don't know, I don't be feeling like I don't I don't feel.
Speaker 1: Like it just it just was like it was just weird.
Speaker 4: It's just a weird thing like this, like his fingerprint wasn't on the gun. He just don't make no sense, like moving parts. Yeah, it's like it's just not adding up, like it's the math thing really mathing.
Speaker 1: It's not right.
Speaker 4: It's like you know, and then I can see where and from the outside, from well from somebody that's in the industry, I can see.
Speaker 1: Where like.
Speaker 4: If she would come out and really say like he didn't do it, or she would come out look like a liar, like I could see where that could hurt her career so bad, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I could see why she would lie, Like I just you know what I'm saying, So I just I look at it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then like you said, being loud on that's also that comes from a personal experience as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got trauma behind it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And I think I think a lot of a lot of men go through that. What I'm saying in this world, Like you know what I'm saying, So you got to be careful, like you gotta be real careful.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I put yourself in positions where you can even get a chance.
Speaker 1: Look like you did some wow shit, I can see why.
Speaker 5: Just be wonder see why the girls wand to see why you just want to like.
Speaker 4: You like the choir like yeah, the whist but the sexy voice like yeah, I can just see you see you want you want to? I can yeah, I can see how.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your name in the streets. You know, I can see why. Like it's the voice.
Speaker 4: It's like, okay, he's gonna start whispering, Well we're not gonna go to hell. Indgestion, b woan just the one in the middle. I want to talk to one, talk to the one in the middle. I didn't you sleep with your sister's sisters? I saw I saw that somewhere. Oh my, I remember one of them. I remember hearing that. I'm like, I didn't understand what she was saying. Wouldn't that make your like I was younger, I was now, Yeah, it was like it was like she came to visit one day, but now it was that was my first time meeting her. But that was not my sister was on her father's side because she got we got different fathers got.
Speaker 3: Knocked off your step sister.
Speaker 1: It's like a friend of the family. No, it's sister though. But he didn't know she wasn't infendive because that was the first time meeting a really okay, so you didn't know last I knew it. I knew it, but you knew it.
Speaker 4: You stepped anyway, you stepped anyway your.
Speaker 1: Steps she was, she wasn't step steps.
Speaker 4: That's your steps half sister. But no.
Speaker 1: Blood, no, because there wasn't no marriage. That's the that's his father's No, not my father. I'm confused.
Speaker 4: His sisters.
Speaker 1: His sister, her sister is it's her fault, her mother. See, oh my god, man, and.
Speaker 4: Now the time to ask you for some money. It's just health. It's health failing though. It's like my sister family. Yeah, she got a different father, so.
Speaker 5: There's no that's what's no blood between him and the sisters.
Speaker 1: She was chilling.
Speaker 4: But damn, I don't think I think I think I said it. Yeah, I said it the neighborhood. I don't think nobody really heard it. But you know they're gonna hear it now. Let me psite my sources.
Speaker 3: Have you seen each other since you said it the first time?
Speaker 4: Oh but you know the name of the podcast, what's called Dirty Street Confessions. Oh yeah, it was like it was like it was like a TikTok type of podcasting. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now they're gonna hear it now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But she wasn't related to you, so that makes sense, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, family though family.
Speaker 4: Another family member said something about it. Huh abother family member said, just because I I already told her, Okay, I told hern't care what you think about what's going on in Gaza.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Whatever. He was like, who's that? Oh God, I know, guys, don't answer. I love all right Man, Leave Him Alone Alone.
Speaker 2: The mixtape Right Now, Painting Paint in Love to out Now.
Speaker 6: The moment probably was high Ship leave Man's chilling as five year for a comment.
Speaker 3: The Morning, Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club