Speaker 1: Today's player has been listening to our show for years, and she has tried to come on to this segments many many times, called and called and called, was never able to get on until today, when she finally got through and defied the odds. Let's meet your brand new player, Brooks. Okay, my name is Sky. Welcome Sky, Thank you. Yeah, it's your big Momenta.
Speaker 2: Hey, how did you originally find our show? Oh gosh? So I used to have to commute, so I was sitting on the road for an hour and I've been listening to you guys ever since then.
Speaker 3: Okay, so since you were stuck in traffic, there's no other options.
Speaker 1: Still, in years, has still not made it to work. She has been listening to us to get there. We were your sixth choice. So happy Brook is leaving the studio and while she heads out. You know the game works, Sky. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brook out right to win. Are you ready? Good luck? Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen fifty nine, Fidel Castro became the leader of what Island Nation. Oh gosh, The term spatchcock is used in cooking when you cut what in half? Uh? What famous singer is part owner of the old social network MySpace?
Speaker 2: Oh what singer?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh? Justin Kimmerly is Mount Saint Helen's currently considered an active volcano? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: President Franklin Roosevelt was afflicted with what debilitating illness? I don't know a harder hearing? Okay, not great here? I love that. You don't know that. I thought you did great for your first time, this guy, And apparently since you've been listening for a long time, it says on my screen or here, you're Your favorite segment is the awkward Tuesday phone call? Yes, absolutely always have them, don't we make Tuesdays fun?
Speaker 2: I like the awkward Tuesdays.
Speaker 3: It's always like different situations that people find themselves in.
Speaker 1: It's better than the song of the week. No, I'm with her, and we normally give advice on that segment. What advice do you have for Brooks Sky about how to give better advice?
Speaker 2: I like that to give better advice or any.
Speaker 1: Advice just in general life advice for brook I.
Speaker 2: Like Brooks advice. No, I think hers is usually pretty fought off, so you could have at least told me to shower more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you give just as bad advice as we do on the show. So if you ever need a backup careers, Brook's your turn. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now? On this time? In nineteen fifty nine, Fidel Castro became leader of What Island Nation. The term spatch cock is used in cooking when you cut what in half chicken? What famous singer is a part owner of the old social network MySpace?
Speaker 2: Oh god, uh?
Speaker 1: Pass is not saying Helen's currently considered an active volcano?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Yes?
Speaker 1: President Franklin Roosevelt was afflicted with what debilitating illness? Where in your body is your patella?
Speaker 3: Your petella is in your knee? I always get that wrong. I feel like we've been asked that, or maybe that was there's a lot of tella's all over your body.
Speaker 1: My advice to you is stop second guessing your answers on everyone has.
Speaker 2: No It was justin Timberlaken, I forgot.
Speaker 1: We'll see if that's right. First, we got to go to the scoreboard with House A. We are inviting people to come down and get drunk at the sheriff's office.
Speaker 2: Okay, place of drink.
Speaker 1: Sky, you got to correct today. Okay, I'll take it. There we go, she thought, and Brook you got five Sky.
Speaker 2: Oh Sky.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it wasn't enough to beat Brook. We're gonna do an awkward Tuesday phone call to your family to let them know that you But first let's go over the answers on this day. In nineteen fifty nine, Fidel Castro became the leader of Cuba. Spatchcock is used in cooking when you cut a chicken in half. The famous singer who part owns the old social network MySpace is justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: He's always making good investments.
Speaker 1: Mount Saint Helens is yes, currently considered an active volcano. It's the most active volcano in the Cascade Mountain Range. President Franklin Roosevelt was afflicted with polio and your patella is located in your knee. So good on Sky. Unfortunately, it can't give you any money. It was not enough to beat Brook. But just for playing, you do win a twenty five dollars Disney gift card, valid at any Disney resort, theme park, or online in the Disney Store.
Speaker 2: Of Love It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's perfect dad line too.
Speaker 3: Thanks for playing the first time and it and through and that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Giving up on us sky.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, I was it was great to play. Okay, good review.
Speaker 3: If you leave a review on our podcast that would be great as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't make a sound desperate.
Speaker 2: I'm always thirsty.
Speaker 1: All you can do whatever he wants. Guy, thanks for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time on Monday
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.