Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: All right, Shirley, First of all, we would still want to say out condoses to everybody in Kansas City after the shooting that happened at the parade for the Kansa City Chiefs after winning the Super Bowl. So we our prayers that the doses it's still with you all. You know, man can't even celebrate nothing, no more man nor h. With that being said, though, did y'all know this, this just came out? You know, the the NBA the trade deadline was last week and they had a bid for the Lebron James. The Golden State Warriors were trying to make a bid for Lebron James at the trade deadline.
Speaker 3: Now Lebron didn't take it, he didn't want to leave LA.
Speaker 2: But man, could you imagine if he was on the Golden State Warriors with Steph.
Speaker 3: Clay Thompson, Draymond Green.
Speaker 2: That's too that that had been that's too that's too much stop power.
Speaker 4: That's too.
Speaker 3: Basketball. Yeah basketball, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's what ahead?
Speaker 3: Carl? So with Clayton be there.
Speaker 2: They probably give um some picks it probably you know.
Speaker 3: Somebody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's somebody gotta go leave May Maybe you know Wiggins and some more players, but you know just the fact that Lebron James could still end up in Golden State after the season off.
Speaker 2: He has a player option to stay with the Lakers.
Speaker 3: Now next season, you.
Speaker 4: Can't let Wigans. He's two too young, ten years in front of him. Lebron is a great player even today.
Speaker 6: Man, I don't know. I can't imagine. Yeah, I couldn't even finish. I would finish out with the Lakers.
Speaker 2: He finished with the Lakers, but he has a player finished the career with the like with the Lakers. He got a player option for next season, man, and he would make fifty one point four me and if he stayed with the Lakers next season, that's enough reason to stay.
Speaker 3: That's that's a good reason to stay. Pretty much. You don't care. Well, what would you play play? Let's see play on the moon. I play.
Speaker 4: I play on the football field right next to the Klan headquarter.
Speaker 2: Okay, basketball, you play.
Speaker 3: On the on the fone.
Speaker 2: Ball field next to the Glans headquarter.
Speaker 3: Bru, and we'll play the Klan h five on one.
Speaker 6: No hood okay, be playing out there.
Speaker 3: But green though with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm out there playing at the at the KKK Rex Center.
Speaker 3: God, I'm dunking on the Dragon on the Grand Dragons.
Speaker 2: Oh my All Star Slipping game to night, don't forget that's happening to night on t n T. Also the Rising Stars game, four teams in the mini tournament.
Speaker 3: That's also happened in the night. It's NB All Star Weekend. It's kicking off tonight.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: All right, you're here, thank you. Coming up at the top of the hour, STEVEA. White thinks her husband is checked out of their marriage and she needs some advice. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Stave Harvey Morning Show.