Speaker 1: All right, so Steve. This one is from Lindsay in Albany. She says, my husband will sit across from me and look me in the eyes while I'm talking to him, but he can't recall anything I've told him. I love it. I tested him a week ago to see if he was ignoring me. I told him that a tiger got loose in our yard and chased our dog up a tree. He asked me if the dog is okay. He didn't ask me anything about the tiger, just if the dog is okay?
Speaker 2: He auto pilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think someone else has his mind, and he's totally checked out of our marriage. Even sex is like a routine, he says. He's just been busy at work. How stressful can it be driving a dump truck?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hell, that's trustful. I go out there and I've worked around people who drive trucks.
Speaker 1: You've driven a dump truck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you know, my father worked construction. I've only driven it before a couple of times. It was stressful because I didn't know what the hell I was doing. So he yeah, And I damn sure put that dirt in the wrong place. Ye got yeah, Because then they had to put it back up in that trump man, she's something boy, that hell made you put that dirt like that. I told you asked taking on the other side. But anyway, no, he has checked out. Uh, ladies, if you think he's checked out, because he has. If you're looking right in your face and you tell them the tiger guy loose and is a dog, Okay, he's not even listening to you. You know. It's boring, it's dry, you know, depending on how long you've been married, you know, the conversation ain't interesting, you know, But I'm gonna tell you something, man, it's tough man, when you all have to only discuss the business of marriage and life. You gotta talk about these bills, what these kids want, what's wrong. It's hard for the man and the woman. You know, you got to be tired of some of this stuff too. But when a man and when you keep talking about stuff and a man has no fix for it, then he really don't. He really don't want to hear it. So depends on the subject matter. You gotta change it. You got to find out what he's interested in, what's interesting to him. So you know, eating chit, sex is born, you know, and he's just his fat Yeah.
Speaker 1: She says, it's like routine. Okay, we do have time for another one. This one's from Eric and Lake Charles, who says, I have a side chick that always pushes the limits on exposing us. She works with them all and when I stop by trying to be sweet, she does too much. She gets all in my face and starts cheesing from ear to ear. I don't know who knows my wife up in there, so I always tell her to chill. How can I get my side chick under control? What trying to be sweet? He said, He's trying to be stupid. You feel stupid?
Speaker 2: Just stay right in the middle of the morning. I don't know you know my wife up in there. Dog, you don't even know the rules. One of the rules no p d A ever, so if there's no public displays of attention, it means simply one thing. We can't be in public.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What is the part? What is wrong with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to be sweet? He says, he's trying.
Speaker 2: That's not sweet, that's stupid, that's stupid. Bruh, bruh. Br this ain't what you do and you the road in you you dumber and he wrote in best of your moment. Yeah right, I can't get involved with you, brother.
Speaker 1: You know you can't kill nobody.
Speaker 2: I can't be involved in this.
Speaker 1: I can't be Okay, here's a question, here's a question, king, who can who can do a lie in a second? Okay, So he does this? What if his wife finds out? What does he tell it? What? What if his wife sees him? What does he say to his wife?
Speaker 2: What can you say if she see you? No?
Speaker 1: Plea, come on now, you gotta lie at the ready at all times. She at the mall, she's seen him at the mall.
Speaker 2: With O girl. What oh now, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: No, that's what he's says.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what are you doing? Mama? I'm married and run.
Speaker 1: All right? Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.