Speaker 1: So let me start by saying, yes, if you are angry over what you saw that happened to Donald Trump today in New York, you should be angry. Are we living in the bananak public based on what's happening week after week right now against former President Donald Trump? I think the answer is very much yes. We are on the verge of entering a territory that our founding fathers would be rolling over in their grave if they witnessed. I said this earlier today when someone asked me about this absurd ruling against Donald Trump for three hundred and fifty four million dollars in fines from a radical activist judge that was waiving at the TV cameras from day one. He was wanting to be famous, and it was very clear that he was going to find Donald Trump guilty. This judge, Arthur Ingron or whatever the hell his name is, might as well get on a plane, go to Russia and become a judge there, because he's a judge that already knows what he's going to do before he's ever heard the case. This is what they do in communists and socialist nations. But what this judge has done finding Trump three hundred and fifty four million dollars is more than the GDP of some small countries.
Speaker 2: Around the world.
Speaker 1: Not only that, it has also barred him from running businesses in New York for three years, it also weaponized our justicism to go after the children of Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: And what you need to understand about this judge is this judge is proud of himself. Judge Arthur finding the former president and the Trump organization on Friday in the civil fraud case for more than three hundred and fifty million, barring him from serving as even an officer or a director of any New York corporation for three years is in essence of essentence to the business of Donald Trump in his life's work in New York. I want to remind you that the New York Attorney General, Miss James, sought to essentially bankrupt Trump by calling for the three hundred and seventy million dollars fine in a lifetime from the real estate industry in New York State, saying you can't do anything in the real estate industry. Lemire also remind you that James claim that Trump committed financial fraud.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem. No one was defrauded.
Speaker 1: No one lost money, and no one actually sued Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: The banks even came in that loaned him the money and said they were not defrauded and defended the deals that they did with Trump, saying they were paid back in full. Now you think about this, and again, this Sky might as well be a judge in communists China. He might as well be a judge in Russia or in Cuba, where you go go in and attack and lock up your political enemies, and you destroy their lives and their families' lives, and you take everything from them until they bow down to you. That is what this judge was wanting to do, and that is what the Attorney General James sought to do.
Speaker 2: And ran on.
Speaker 1: James ran the New York Attorney General ran on, saying I am going to go after Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Vote for me.
Speaker 1: I will find a crime and I will convict him of a crime if you vote for me. And that's exactly what the Democratic Socialists, Communist Marxist Party has now done. Now what does this mean moving forward? Donald Trump plans to appeal the ruling. This is a case that should have never been brought, and it's a case where no one is entitled to damages. No one is entitled to damages. So the question is who gets the three hundred and fifty sixty seventy million dollars because there were no victims from Donald Trump or his businesses. Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley called the ruling extreme and abusive. The judgment, by the way, is the second this year in which Trump was found guilty and required to pay millions of dollars. Remember Egen Carroll her defamation case against him. The judge ordered Trump to pay eighty three point three million dollars. It was an absurd case, a case where there was no crime committed, but then they said Donald Trump slandered the woman that accused him of rape that she then said never happened. And then what happened, she sued for defamation. Found an activist judge and a judge that said, not only are we going to find you guilty of defamation against a woman that longfully accused you of a crime that never happened, but we're going to bankrupt you and you have to pay her eighty three point three million. NBC News reported specifics of that case, saying, quote James contended the defendant use the inflated financial statements to obtain bank loans and insurance policies at rates he otherwise wouldn't have been entitled and reaped hundreds of millions of dollars in ill gotten gains. Among the examples cited as fraud by the Attorney General's Office during the trial was Trump valuing his home in Trump Tower, New York City at three times its actual size and value, as well as including a brand value to increase the valuation of his golf courses on the financial statements which explicitly said brand values were not included. Another example pointed to by the Attorney General clearly got under his skin. This is how the unbiased NBC News was reporting this case. Hey dispute over the value of Marlago, his social club and residence in Florida. Trump's financial statements between twenty eleven and twenty twenty one valued mar Lago at between four hundred and twenty six million to six hundred and twelve million, while the Palm Beach County Accessor appraise the properties market value to be between eighteen and twenty seven million during the same time frame. There isn't an investor in America today that wouldn't buy mar Lago for eighteen to twenty seven million dollars. And if you've ever been to Marlago, you know that it is not worth eighteen to twenty seven million dollars. You know it's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Everyone knows that it is not hard to figure out that it's worth more than eighteen to twenty seven million dollars. But what did this judge say? This judge also said, I'm not done there. I'm finding Trump's adult sons, Don Junior and Eric Lible for a host of civil fraud counts in New York, including, he says, issuing false financial statements, falsifying.
Speaker 2: Business records, and conspiracy.
Speaker 1: He ordered each of them to pay four million for their personal for their personal profits from the quote unquote fraud where no one was defrauded. In addition, the judge find former Trump Organization chief financial officer Alan Weisenberg another million dollars.
Speaker 2: Why did this happen?
Speaker 1: Because you had activist das and activist judges that said, we can do whatever we want and we're going to ruin Donald Trump. Not a single person testify that they were harmed by Trump. That they that they felt like they were lied to by Trump, that they lost money because of the deals with Trump. There were no victims here. There was no one that lost money. There was nobody that wasn't paid back. All of this was trumped up by activists who went after their political enemies. This is no different than Vladimir Putin killing another one of his political enemies yesterday. This is exactly what we're now doing in this country. We're going after and allowing our judges and activist das to go after Donald Trump or other people they hate in politics now, and they're able to do it if they're in a liberal place of business. This is disgusting on a level that this country has never seen before.
Speaker 2: And if they can do it to him, they will do it to you. Now, let's just pause.
Speaker 1: Real quick on what's happening in New York and go back to the other headline that's being covered up because of this headline in New York, And that's what's happening in Georgia with the Rico charges against Donald Trump and other conservatives. Right as I mentioned a second ago, they'll do it to Donald Trump, they'll do it to you. Well, you've got well over a dozen other Conservatives that were charged with crimes in Georgia by another activist, da Fanny Willis. Now we found out a hell of a lot more about the corruption around Fanny Willis and how she is probably going to be kicked off of this case because of her corruption. I want you to hear my conversation about what has happened in Georgia with Senator Ted Cruz. We talked about this on our podcast as I host with him, Verdict with Ted Cruz, and I want you to hear his take on exactly what's going down in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Well, as we know, there are four pending prosecutions against Donald Trump, and the effort of the Democrats to try to destroy Donald Trump and in particular to try to prevent the voters from being able to vote for him and elect him, is massive. One of the most problematic cases. All of them are messed up. You look at the Georgia case. The Georgia case is an absolute disaster. And I will tell you, if you are a wild eyed left wing partisan that wants to see Donald Trump prosecuted, this week was a very, very bad week for you. Because Fanny Willis, the Fulton County DA testified and it turns out the lead prosecutor that she hired was a man. She was sleeping with a man, She was having an affair with a man, She was paying hundreds of thousands of dollars a taxpayer money, including tens of thousands of dollars in cash under the table, and she lied to the court about it. I mean, it is as bad a train wreck as you've ever seen. And by the way, if you don't believe me, listen to what MSNBC had to say about this week.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Don't let the legal liest fool you. This is epic, This is monumental. If things are going in the direction we think Fannie Willis lied to the court, it's a game over for her. She will be disqualified. If they had a relationship prior to when they represent it to the court. It's a huge deal. I can overstate it.
Speaker 2: I can overstate it lying to the court.
Speaker 1: Center can you explain how big of a deal that is, especially if you're the DA, and on top of that, you've hired the special prosecutor who you're funneling taxpayer dollars too, that you're in a relationship with. This is corruption at like Biden crime family level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a massive problem. She was caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and it undermines the entire prosecution. It makes clear that this was a partisan hit job from day one. But here listen to her testimony at the trial.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that we'll hear about this money. Mister Wade is used to women that, as he told me one time, the only thing a woman can do for him is make him a sandwich. We would have brutal arguments about the fact that I am your equal. I don't need anything from a man. A man is not a plan. A man is a companion, and so there was tension always in our relationship, which is why I would give him his money back. I don't need anybody to put my bills. The only man who's ever put my bills completely is my daddy.
Speaker 1: I mean, Sarah, that's a new excuse I've never heard for funneling money to your boyfriend lover's sash special prosecutor.
Speaker 3: That's impressive, No, it really is. And understand this is bizarre. District attorneys do not pay prosecutors and lawyers that they have hired on the taxpayer dime. In stacks of cash. That's what drug dealers do. And listen to the rest of our testimony. Listen to this much.
Speaker 4: Less cash that time, probably four or five hundred dollars. And then I paid for a bunch of stuff. I think we did two different wine truth that you do, which are pretty expensive. I think I bought him he likes wine. I don't really like wine, to be honest with you, I like Gray Goose. I bought him a bottle of wine while we were there. And the sippings that you do. I can't remember how like four or five different places you go. I remember we went to to this place that they do pairings. That was the most expensive thing that I think that we did while we were there. So they would pair uh, they would pair uh champagne chocolate and champagne, chocolate and caviar. It was a three and it was like three different things. Sweden, Russia, someplace else. I'll make that up, but that that was the most expensive thing we did that trip, and I paid for I paid for that. Do you pay cash for us doing that? Yeah? I think.
Speaker 1: But by the way, Sentator, at least we now have some real Russian collusions. She likes herself, some vodka from from from from Russia.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: She likes a Goose, champagne, chocolate and caviar and look to pay cash. I mean, to be honest, Ben, when is the last time you paid cash in anything more than a McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I haven't seen cash like this.
Speaker 1: And we're talking from what they were saying at trial today, not speculation.
Speaker 2: This is tens of thousands of dollars in cash.
Speaker 3: This is not small amounts. And to be honest, this is you reference the Biden crime family. This is reminiscent of when you make massive payments to multiple bank accounts. You're doing it to hide what is happening. Nobody pays thousands and thousands of dollars in cash unless you want people not to know. And I got to say, listen to her boyfriend's testimony because if anything, is even more shocking.
Speaker 1: And this, by the way, her boyfriend that we're talking about here, this is the special prosecutor.
Speaker 3: If she hired with sax Paramney.
Speaker 2: That is billed one hundreds and hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 3: Of dollars to go after Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: You got down Trump up to a million, they think, and this is what he was asked about these credit card statements and who paid for what?
Speaker 6: Okay, and let's just talk about that travel.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 6: The first trip is Belize in March twenty twenty three. Is that a trip that you took with miss Willis?
Speaker 7: Are you asking did.
Speaker 6: You take a trip with miss Willis in twenty twenty three to the Belize?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 6: Did you take a trip to California with Miss Willis in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 7: I did?
Speaker 2: Did you.
Speaker 6: Pay for those trips on that credit card?
Speaker 7: I used a credit card to book to travel?
Speaker 4: But understand she paid your back cash.
Speaker 7: Well, let me say this. Let's take the Belize trip for example. So you started there. That was a birthday gift to me. So I paid nothing for that trip zero.
Speaker 6: Okay. So the charges that are on your card she gave you cash for she did. Okay, So all of the charges.
Speaker 7: The witness I finish chance on the question, oh did your mom I did? Okay. I wanted to get into the charges on the car because so traveling with her is a is a task. You can probably imagine the attention that that happens. So for safety reasons, she would limit her transactions. I mean imagine trying to walk through an airport or sit at the restaurant or do anything. So there was no there's no attempt to conceal is a credit card. Everything is here, so and that's.
Speaker 6: Not what I asked. What I asked was the charges for believes in March twenty twenty three, on that credit card, those are things you purchased to go with miss Waite, with miss Willis.
Speaker 2: To believe, those.
Speaker 7: Are things that we booked with my card that she paid.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, so those show up on your credit card.
Speaker 7: They do.
Speaker 6: And you're saying that she paid you cash to reimburse you for all of that she did, and she paid you cash for both of your portions are just hers both?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 6: So that trip believes just believee she paid you for everything on belief, the entire trip. So the food, tattoo parlor, all that stuff she paid for.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I sorry anything the question.
Speaker 7: There was no there was no tattoo parlor.
Speaker 6: In believe the charges. There's a there's a tattoo parlor on the charges. I'm not getting into what it was for. I'm just asking if everything that's on that card related to belize she paid you back for she paid for.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, Senator, just the conversation general is hysterical, but also the fact that they're both saying the same thing. There is no pay per trayal I got paid back in cash for every everything, every everything in cash. They're in a single receipt. There's nothing here. And by the way, one of those trips was my birthday, so she paid for everything.
Speaker 3: Look, neither you nor I or Spring Chickens. You're forty plus years old. I'm fifty plus years old. Have you ever taken a trip where you like, reimburse someone tens of thousands of dollars in cash? I mean, just imagine what kind of look like. This is not normal behavior. This is the behavior of people who are concealing transactions they don't want to have to happen. And by the way, it's pretty nice that he charges everything to his credit card, including the tattoo parlor. But he denies, but apparently it's on his credit card. So I don't know if they both got tattooed on their rear ends. We hate Donald Trump. I don't know what they got tattooed.
Speaker 2: We hate maggot, right.
Speaker 3: But even the like little charges he's like, no, no, no, I didn't pay a penny, understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, he's like, he's bragging.
Speaker 3: Basically, he's like, damn straight, every penny she paid for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and pay me back in cash on all of it, all of it.
Speaker 1: It's incredible to the seriousness of this for a moment, because that is just hysterical what we played for you.
Speaker 2: But how big of a victory is this? Number one for Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: And if she has taken off the case, which means he would be taking off the case, what does that do moving forward for this case when it deals with Donald Trump and they're going after again rico charges which are serious against him.
Speaker 2: That's how they put all this together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look, it's not clear, but the prosecution is in shambles. The prosecutor is at this point revealed to have liked lied to the court, to be corrupt, to be funneling money, to be paying taxpayer money to her lover and profiting off that money. It ain't good at all, and that means the case is Look as the MSNBC analyst said, it's game over.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: Could they try to revive it with some other prosecutor. Sure, But this was always I think a rabid partisan Democrat who hated Donald Trump, who wanted to make a name for herself. And I got to say, you know, listening to the story of his saying it's hard to travel with her, I don't know. I'm kind of skeptical that walking through an airport anyone has any idea who Fanny Willis is. But if that's his theories like we had to hide it because everyone knows who she is, Listen, I think that was the objective of bringing this case, and maybe it worked. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely did.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you think that this means that this is the you know, a want and done and Donald Trump's going to get to move back to the campaign, You're wrong. Donald Trump's New York custo money case, this is that criminal case there will start March to twenty fifth. It's the first of his criminal trials. And final question on this center. Is this the reason why Democrats basically went around the country and started throwing jello at a wall and seeing if they get any of it to stick. And they're doing all of these cases so that if this one falls, hey, we start another one March the twenty fifth and if that one falls, we'll start another one in May or June.
Speaker 3: Look, yes and no, I don't think this is a grand conspiracy. I don't think there's one grand puba in a smoke filled room saying you bring this case, you bring this case, you bring this case. And part of the reason is if you were trying to do a grand conspiracy, no one would pick Fanny Willis to be part of it, Like this prosecutor is a mess, and so I think it is.
Speaker 1: Instead, is it political opportunists that are just saying I got to make a name for myself and I.
Speaker 3: There's a concept in antitrust law called conscious parallelism, which is it's a bunch of rabid partisan Democrats, all of whom hate Donald Trump, and they're all racing to I'm gonna get him. No, I'm gonna get him. No, I'm gonna get him. So whether it is Fanny Willis, whether it is Alvin Bragg, whether it's Jack Smith, whether it's Letitia James, They're all like, I'm an ambitious Democrat and I hate the person that I think is the devil, So let's go abuse the justice system to go after him.
Speaker 1: I want to move to another really important, big story, and this is one that has not been reported on by the media at all, and it deals with a Hamas command tunnel under the United Nations Gaza headquarters. It seems unbelievable, but it also backs up with reality of what we saw in Gaza with the Associated Press and Reuters and others who had their offices in the same offices where Hamas had apparently intel centers and command centers. And now we find out that Hamas had a command tunnel under a un guys A headquarters. How did the United Nations not know about this, Senator.
Speaker 3: Well, listen. The organization is something that's called UNRA, and an UNRA stands for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency and it is a part of the United Nations that is focused on giving aid to the Palestinians. And major stories have broken. UNRA has always had massive corruption, massive aid to Hamas, and so last month the news broke that a dozen staff of UNRA, a dozen people working for the un took part in the October seventh massacre by Hamas. They were actively terrorists engaging in the October seventh attack which killed over twelve hundred people and took over two hundred and fifty hostages. Now, pause and think about it. The United Nations is employing and paying terrorists. But then the news broke just a few days ago that not only was the un employing terrorists, but beneath the headquarters of UNRA was a subterranean data center. It had an electrical room, it had industrial battery power banks, and it had living quarters for hamas terrorists who were operating the computer servers. And it was built directly under the location of the headquarters of UNRA. Now, that could not have happened by accident, and it totally reveals UNRA as a facilitating entity for terrorists.
Speaker 2: So all the money here.
Speaker 1: If andra's getting funds from the United Nations, and we're the biggest donor to the United Nations, we're giving money and it's being funneled to those that are helping carry out terrorist attacks as well as protecting terrasts and the planning and the rockets that are being shot into Israel for years now while they've been in the same building.
Speaker 3: Now, that's exactly right. As The Times of Israel reported, unro's Gaza headquarters is located in Gaza City's upscale Remal neighborhood, an area that the Israeli the IDF had previously operated in and dismantled the local Hamas battalion and withdrawn its troops from And here's a quote from Colonel Benny Aharon from the IDF, who says, quote, the IDF was here previously. The first time was to destroy the enemy. But when we were here the last time, we collected a lot of intelligence documents and findings, a lot of prisoners, and thanks to this we reached here. Now we carried out a targeted operation to take this capability away. We had a basis of information, but not enough to be able to dig down twenty meters to find it twenty meters about sixty feet. We needed a bit more. There's information we get from prisoners, we capture from computers, we find from documents, maps, and they went down and discovered this terror tunnel. Hazan, who is tasked with coordinating the brigade's underground operation, said the main entrance to the tunnel was located under an unrushed school in the area. Wo and this look the UN you want to talk about number one. The UN has always been just a pit of anti Semitism, anti Israel hatred, but they have funneled billions of dollars to UNRA, which in turn is supporting terrorists and supporting Hamas and employing people who participated in the October seventh terror attack.
Speaker 1: What will America's response be to this, as the Biden administration said anything? And are there anyone in his administration or the UN ambassador asking questions saying what the hell is going on at the United Nations Relief and Work Agency that's been knowingly, as you described it, providing support to Hamas terrorists who committed these atrocies against over a thousand Israelies and dozens of Americans as well, which I think has been overlooked as well by this administration.
Speaker 3: Yes, so sadly, the Biden administration from day one has been funneling money into Gaza. Look early on in the Biden administration, I led a group of seventeen senators saying, do not get give money to Gaza because if you give money to Gaza, that will flow directly to Hamas and be used for terrorist activities. At the time I sent that letter, there were one hundred and fifty House Democrats who sent a letter to the administration saying please do give money to Gaza even though it will likely be used by Hamas for terrorism. We now know because it's been publicly reported how the Biden administration resolved that issue. The Biden administration concluded that it was quote highly likely those are their terms, highly likely that money given to Gaza would be used by Hamas for terrorism. Now ordinarily been under US anti terrorism law. If it's highly likely the money will be used for terrorism, you can't send the money. That would be common sense. Well, what the Biden administration did instead is they formally waived US anti terrorism law because their political ideology, they so wanted to send the money they didn't care if it would be used by Hamas for terrorism. So, in a very real sense, Joe Biden and the Democrats funded Hamas and the October seventh terror attack.
Speaker 1: Which goes back to the bigger question in the aid. It looks like American aid. We say, hey, we're going to send some to Israel, but we're also wanting to send aid to Gaza. How do we not How do we assure that that money's not going to go directly in the hands of the terrorists.
Speaker 3: We can't, and it is truly asinine. And in the wake of this horrific terror attack, what did Joe Biden the Democrats want to do. Let's send more money to Gaza. Let's send more money to Gaza. And my view is stop sending money to people who want to kill us. If you cannot assure that the money doesn't go to terrorists who want to murder Americans, don't send the money. And by the way, this past week, I let a group of senators urging the Justice Department to open but a criminal investigation into a US based nonprofit that raises money for UNRA. And it's a group called UNRA USA, which is a nonprofit with the self described mission to support the quote work of UNRA through fundraising, education, and advocacy in the United States. And as I pointed out, here's what I wrote in the letter with several other senators. Quote, we write to call on you to open a criminal investigation into UNRA USA, its principles, and its leadership for knowingly providing material support to foreign terrorist organizations including hamas. This support facilitated and continues to facilitate terrorism, including the October seventh terrorist attack in which Palestinian terrorist killed or kidnapped dozens of Americans and over one thy two hundred Israelis. According to its twenty twenty one annual report, RA USA dispersed nearly five million dollars in donations to ANRA that year, making the organization ora's largest institutional donor.
Speaker 2: Make sure you share a podcast please.
Speaker 1: Everywhere you're on social media, write us a five star review and I'll see you back here tomorrow morning