Speaker 1: Screw around and find out. That is now what pro Trump American truck drivers are now saying about boycotting New York City after the civil fraud case against Donald Trump. There, many of the Trump supporting truckers are saying they are now refusing to transport loads to and from New York City after the former president was fined more than the GDP of some small countries in the world. He was fined three hundred and fifty five million dollars as well as as well as has his ability.
Speaker 2: To run businesses in the States suspended, and that Friday civil fraud verdict.
Speaker 1: Now to be clear, this verdict against Donald Trump will be appealed.
Speaker 2: But what we know is you had an.
Speaker 1: Activist da who ran on putting Donald Trump in jail, saying I'm coming after Trump if you elect me. You also had a judge there wearly hated Donald Trump and his antics were like off of a TV show, a sitcom, like The Office.
Speaker 2: It was embarrassing.
Speaker 1: This, however, has roal ramifications for the Trump family. And what this means is if you're a conservative, you are now being put on notice in New York City that they will come after you if you do something they don't like. They don't need, by the way, anyone to actually be defrauded.
Speaker 2: In fact, the banks that did business with.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump testified in his defense at this trial and said that there was nothing the farious that went on. They were there to defend Donald Trump, and no one was defrauded in this case. There was no victims in this case because everything was paid back in full the exact way that the business was done correctly.
Speaker 2: That didn't matter.
Speaker 1: So the question now becomes who gets the three hundred and fifty five.
Speaker 2: Million dollar fine.
Speaker 1: In theory, who not victims because no one was defrauded. The state, however, is trying to bankrupt Donald Trump, and that is where the pro Trump truck drivers are coming in. All right, I want to tell you real quick about Patriot Mobile. For ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they're literally the only one. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all three major networks.
Speaker 2: What does that mean to you? It means you get the same.
Speaker 1: Coverage that you're accustomed to, but you're doing it without funding.
Speaker 2: The left.
Speaker 1: You may not know the Big Mobile gives massive donations to Planned Parenthood, to Democratic candidates, causes and organizations. Why give your money to a group of people that literally hate your values, hate what you stand for, hate your family, traditional Christian values. That is why I switch to Patriot Mobile. And when you switch, you're sending a message that you support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, as well as our military, our veterans, and our first responder heroes. They make switching easy one hundred percent US based customer service team. Plus, you can keep your same cell phone number, upgrade your phone to a new phone, or keep the one you've got in your hand as well. And the most important part, every time you pay your bill, they take a percentage of your bill every month and give it back to conservative causes that you help choose to support.
Speaker 2: So check them out.
Speaker 1: Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine to seven to two meter Patriot get free activation when you use the offer code ferguson. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson or nine seven to two Patriot. Now there's one Mega Maga truck driver. His name is Chaquez I Go Ray. He posts a video to x formerly known as Twitter following the verdict, sharing that he and many others of his colleagues on the road are now declining New York City delivery jobs due to the Manhattan Judge is ruling. Now, many of you may not realize that many eighteen will drivers they go on job boards and they find loads to run from one city to another so you can be choosy. And what they're now advocating for is letting New York City hurt because of their political bias towards conservatives. I want you to hear what this truck driver had to say in his own words.
Speaker 3: I've been on the radio talking to drivers for about the less hour hour fifteen minutes and I'm talking to at least ten drivers going the other way.
Speaker 2: I'm heading down from Soutain.
Speaker 3: Wisconsin, and uh, they're gonna start refusing loads in New York City starting on Monday, all right. I got about three drivers that I drive with they're ready fabr to boss and told them they ain't going to New York City. So I don't know, uh how far across the country disease or how many truckers are gonna start denying loads going to New York City.
Speaker 1: Now the big question is, now, will this gain steam.
Speaker 2: I think there's a very good chance that those that.
Speaker 1: Are pro Trump truckers are going to unite and they're gonna say, hey, we're not gonna do this. One of the reasons why it's really hard already to get an eighteen wheeler load into Manhattan, into New York City. So many of them are saying, hey, this actually makes our lives even easier. We don't have to deal with New York, especially if you're trying to destroy Donald Trump. At the same time, here's the second part of what he said about, Hey, I'm not wishing ill will on the people in general, but if this is who you're electing and this is what you're gonna do, we're gonna respond.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I don't wish nothing on nobody.
Speaker 3: But by what I'm hearing, this is real. You know we'll see. But you know, leave Trump alone, all right, you know he you know you ain't got Trump.
Speaker 2: So cut the book. Now.
Speaker 1: Look this guy here basically saying screw around and find out after this video he put up on X it went viral. He also went on to say, and this is his words on X. He said, I've been on the radio now for hours. I talked to these truckers are going to refuse loads on Monday for New York City. I talked to three guys that I work with who texted the Boston told him no in New York City. He then went on to say, truckers are ninety five percent Trump.
Speaker 2: I'll get overturned.
Speaker 1: It'll get overturned on appeal, he says, referring to this court case. But you know how blankingheard is it to get one of these blankers into New York City?
Speaker 2: Cut the blank I'll see y'all down the road.
Speaker 1: This video has now been seen six point four million times since he put it up on X, and what we're seeing from the comments is exactly what he said.
Speaker 2: Those that are identifying as truck.
Speaker 1: Drivers making it very very clear, extremely clear that they are going to say to New York City, if this is how you're going to treat the former president, units it to America and you're going on a good luck getting what you need into your city. Now, obviously there's two things that could happen one, the cost of goods could go up, and two, they may have to increase the price that they're willing to pay for those loads into New York City if this holds or expands.
Speaker 2: If that is the case, we'll be put in.
Speaker 1: A very very interesting situation for not only New York City, but also for the Biden administration to see what their response is. This is now where we are. It is truly shocking to see it this way. I think it is very very awesome, amazing that these truck drivers and many truck drivers listen to this show. And I want to encourage you if this is what you're a part of. This is what I refer to as a legitimate peaceful protest. God bless you, because this is exactly what should happen.
Speaker 2: This is exactly and how it should happen.
Speaker 1: This is the whole ball game here, and this is how we make a stand. Because imagine if a bunch of eighteen millers stop giving goods to New York City, what does.
Speaker 2: That do to New York City.
Speaker 1: They're going to run out of goods quickly, and then it's going to become a real issue quickly. It's going to be clear that there's going to be problems quickly. This is the biggest problem that we have in this country is that people don't understand that we do have the power to stand our ground, we do have the power to fight back, we do have the power to unite together.
Speaker 2: And I'm hoping that what ends up coming.
Speaker 1: Out of this is that the truckers actually inspire other Americans who we are in the silent majority, to say enough already. You know, I look at the pro Palestinian protesters real quick and what they have done send this war broke out. But with these terrorists that killed the innocent people in Israel. Have you noticed how organized and how loud they are. Have you noticed how many roadways they've been able to shut down. Have you noticed how many protests they've had. You would think that there's a hell of a lot of pro Hamas protesters, Palace and in protesters in the country. In reality, there just aren't that many. You look at the protests, they're usually small. And my point is, imagine if all these truckers say, Okay, watch this, watch what we're about to do. You think what they're doing is impressive. Wait till hundreds of loads a day get missed into New York City. Watch how fast that becomes an issue. This is why I'm saying it's so inspiring. So I want to make it clear to every truck driver that's listening right now, if you're a part of this, God bless you. Let me also just get into the finds here and back to this court case for a moment with Donald Trump. The judge that is fined Donald Trump more than three hundred and fifty million, bars him from running businesses in New York for three years, and goes after his kids. I want you to understand that this is exactly what socialists and communists and Marxist due to their political enemies, they ruined them financially and they try to lock them up and put them in jail.
Speaker 2: But it's not just them, it's their families.
Speaker 1: Look at how this also went after the Trump sons, Eric Trump and Don Junior. The judge who presided over the civil fraud trial against Donald Trump, not only did he not have a single person that said they were defrauded, but the people that they claim were defrauded came into the courtroom and actually defended Donald Trump. It didn't matter because what they said was you are going to be ruined. Business associates and the company you got to pay more than three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: Million in damages.
Speaker 1: It's more than some smaller country's GDP and more than their budget for an entire year. They say that's in damages, right, Okay, so let's talk about the damages. Who was damaged, who was defrauded, who was harmed? If you can't answer that question, then what the hell are we doing here? If you go to the people you claim were defrauded and they end up testifying on behalf of Donald Trump saying we were never defrauded, he paid us back, everything was fine, then the question then becomes what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Yet again, well, we know what we're doing here.
Speaker 1: These are communists, Marxist socialists who are trying to shut down the president of the United States of America and bankrupt him.
Speaker 2: In the process.
Speaker 1: To not just send a message to Donald Trump, but to every other conservative you better watch out because you could be next.
Speaker 2: You play by the rules that we lay.
Speaker 1: Out for you, and if you buck the system, which Donald Trump has clearly done, then we will come after you in liberal cities where you are or where you've done business and we will do everything we can to bankrupt you.
Speaker 2: I do not believe that this case is going to stand on appeal. I think it'll be overturned.
Speaker 1: But you got to understand that Judge Arthur ordering the former president of the Trump Organization to pay this three hundred and fifty four million of damages and barring Trump from serving as an officer director of a New York corporation or other legal india in New York for a period of three years. He's doing this because he wants to not just ruin Donald Trump. He wants to bankrupt him, and he wants to him to be basically homeless.
Speaker 2: He wants it to.
Speaker 1: Be the biggest punishment of his life, only for committing a crime of what running for office again.
Speaker 2: None of this right now that we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about would have happened if Donald Trump wouldn't have said I'm running fors and again after he lost last time.
Speaker 2: The New York Attorney General James.
Speaker 1: Whose office brought the case, said that with pre judgment interest, the judgment actually totals more than four hundred and fifty million, an amount, she says, which will continue to increase every single day until the judgment is paid, So the three P fifty four is actually four fifty, which will be a half a billion dollars very soon. Politico also ran a propaganda article this weekend saying, can Trump pay? What if he doesn't? What's going to happen to him? Right, that's their line, what happens? Can Trump pay? What if he doesn't? Here's what we know about Trump's massive civil judgments, because remember this is all about Donald Trump being guilty.
Speaker 2: That's it. There's their byline says, he's now.
Speaker 1: Referring to Trump on the hook for nearly a half billion dollars across three civil cases. These are the rules for when and how he must pay. You go down to the article. It says a seven figure verdict, an eight figure verdict, and now a nine figure verdict. You know it's a trend here, right, we'll get you. Oh that wasn't enough, all right, We'll go bigger the next time.
Speaker 2: Oh that what enough? All right, We'll go bigger the next time.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has been hit with all three in the past nine months, with Fridays three hundred and fifty four million dollar penalty for New York business fraud by far the most massive that we've seen He's now in the hook for over four hundred and forty million, and then with interests. These are all civil judgments as he heads towards a Republican nomination, and as he prepares for one or more criminal trials this year. This is Politico saying this, those criminal cases could put him in jail, and in the meantime, is escalating troubles in his civil cases are packing a devastating financial punch, even for a man who claims to be a billionaire. Four hundred and forty million is potentially crippling amount of cash to turn over.
Speaker 2: Can Trump afford the judgments? When does he have to pay them?
Speaker 1: And what happens if he says he can't or if he's outright refuses.
Speaker 2: Here's a look at what comes next. Politico rights.
Speaker 1: Trump's company isn't public and he has famously refused to close his tax returns, so his cash flow situation is shrouded in mystery. Politico rights right, And see, they got to paint a picture that Donald Trump somehow isn't trusted. Well, if your company isn't publicly traded, why the hell should you know exactly how much cash I have?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: In fact, most people I know don't know what their best friend has in cash, or even their family members. But apparently, if it's Donald Trump, you should know it all and if you don't, he's hiding something.
Speaker 2: Wish. They use the same logic.
Speaker 1: When using talking about the Biden crime family, don't you? Politico then writes, even if he has four hundred and forty million in cash on hand, and it's far from clear that he does, paying the judgment could wipe out his account, since Trump himself has placed as cash reserves in the in the ballpark of that amount. Trump claimed in a deposition last year he had substantial, substantially an excess to four hundred million in.
Speaker 2: Cash on hand.
Speaker 1: We have I believe four hundred plus and going up very substantially every month, he said, adding my biggest expense is probably legal fees. Unfortunately, but it's unclear whether that number is accurate. That deposition, after all, was part of a of the very lawsuit in which a judge found that Trump had repeatedly inflated his net worth. If he doesn't have enough cash on hand, would he have to sell properties? See this is the wet dream of the Democratic Socialist Communist Party. Trump would likely have to sell something, although it wouldn't necessarily have to be property. He could sell investments or other assets. They write, what happens if he resists paying?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because again, this is Donald Trump. We've already agreed that he's guilty. We've already agreed that he's the worst person in the world. Wor right, That's what Politico's saying here. In the civil fraud case, which is in New York State court, if Trump can't post the funds or get a bond, then the judgment would take effect immediately and a sheriff could begin seizing Trump assets. The rules are slightly different in federal court, which is the venue for the eighty three point three million dollar judgment that Trump owes for defaming the writer e Jing Carroll after she accused him of raping her. By the way, he was never convicted of any such crime, and then when he said she was full of it, she sued, And guess what, in a liberal court they said, yeah, we like this.
Speaker 2: Let's let's put.
Speaker 1: Trump in more financial peril with an eighty three point three million dollar judgment. He also owes Carol an additional five million from a separate verdict last year Carol could pursue post judgment discovery under the jurisdiction of the judge who oversaw the trial. Through that process, the judge could order Trump to produce his bank account records, place leans, or garnish his wages.
Speaker 2: Do you see this?
Speaker 1: This is the playbook for anybody that gets out of line. Now in a liberal city or state in America, they're going to bury you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I say, this is why the truck drivers are saying, screw you, New York. If this is what you're going to do, see if we'll work in your state, See if we'll deliver your loads.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to have to pay. And whether it requires him to sell or put a lien on something to get a loan, that's his problem, not ours. He's going to pay. That's what Carol's attorney said on CNN last month. The judge Kaplan added to quote, will use judgment enforcement mechanisms.
Speaker 2: To make sure that he pays.
Speaker 1: If Trump truly can't afford the judgments, he can have to declare bankruptcy. Another wet dream of the left. Can Trump delay payment by appealing the verdicts. No, in all three cases, he has to put money in an ASCO account with the court, or get a bond while he's appealing the verdicts. With a civil fraud verdict which Trump is valed to appeal, the amount to be posted or bonded is set by the court. It is typically about one hundred and twenty to one hundred and twenty five percent of the judgment amount to account for additional post judgment interests that occurs that accruesed. I should say during the appeal process. With last year's Carol verdict, which Trump has appealed, he turned over five point five million to the court, which was worth eleven percent of the judgment. For the more recent Carol verdict, which Trump has also vowed to appeal, one hundred and eleven percent of the judgment would be ninety two point four to six million. You notice what they're trying to do. They're trying to bankrupt him. I want to say what I said a moment ago. For the most recent verdict, which is the woman who has sued him, Carol, Trump is vowed to appeal that absurd.
Speaker 2: Judgment against him.
Speaker 1: One hundred and eleven percent of the judgment, it would be ninety two point four eight million, listen carefully. Trump has a thirty day window after the January twenty sixth verdict to either pay cash and do the court's escrow, or get a bond while he appeals.
Speaker 2: If he chooses to file a bond, he.
Speaker 1: Will likely have to pay a twenty percent deposit that would be sixteen point sixty six million and put up collateral, but it could come with fees and interests, making it more expensive in the long run, and it would require Trump to find a third party willing to take on the risk of loading him the money. Politico then, rights, does he personally have to pay the verdicts? Could he get his campaign or pack or the RNC to pay. The courts don't have restrictions on the sources of funds used to pay judgments, and Trump would surely like to tap other funds. Then whatever money is in his own personal accounts, he could transfer assets from the Trump organizations to him in order to help satisfy the judgments.
Speaker 2: Using his political vehicles to pay would be well far trickier, they say.
Speaker 1: There is a general ban on using campaign donations for personal uses unrelated to a campaign or the official duties of an office holder, and as for his political action committees. A professor of constitutional law at New York University Law School, said they can't pay Trump's judgments.
Speaker 2: Campaign funds cannot be.
Speaker 1: Used for that purpose, regardless of whether the pack is the decision maker, he sent an email to Politico. Besides, they say Trump's packs may not be able to afford the judgments since he's been using them to pay for the many lawyers defending him across his criminal.
Speaker 2: And civil cases.
Speaker 1: Now, two of Trump's packs spent twenty nine million in legal consulting and legal fees in the second half of last year, leaving only five million in his leadership pack's bank account. Republican National Committee doesn't have the same ban on the personal use of finds is Trump's campaign committee, but paying Trump's judgments could jeopardize They say it's non profit status.
Speaker 2: So you think.
Speaker 1: About what all I just said to you here, and you've got to understand something. What's clear is the democratic Communist Socialist.
Speaker 2: Marxist have their game plan.
Speaker 1: Their game plan is to tie him up in court during this election cycle number one and then bankrupt him with absurd and ridiculous judgments in courts like New York City, where they can destroy his life, his family's life, and take everything away from him. This is also, i will say it again, bigger than Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I want to be clear about that.
Speaker 1: This is so much bigger because this is also a shout across about any other hardcore conservative that thinks.
Speaker 2: About getting out of line.
Speaker 1: Because what they're saying is will come after you too. You notice their coming after him all over the country in liberal places where they can get liberal juries and liberal judges and activist Soros das. I also want to hit pause on this story for just a second and go back to another story I talked about earlier this week and one that I think directly relates to this, so you understand just how corrupt our government is earlier this past week, and if you missed it, go back and listen to the entire podcast. Okay Dowla Ben ferguson podcasts wherever you get your podcasts, and you can go back and listen to this episode because I expose for you the CIA and foreign intelligence agencies illegally targeting Spye illegally on twenty six Trump associates before the two thy sixteen election cycle. We now know that our government and our intelligence community of our government asks foreign spy agencies to spy on twenty six associates of Donald Trump and the run up to the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 2: Those around him that were working for him, which.
Speaker 1: Then triggered the allegations that the former president's campaign had been colluding with Russia. According to a report, who was behind it the highest player players in the Biden of or I say, the Obama administration.
Speaker 2: In fact, this was twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Former CIA director John Brennan identified and also presented the Trump targets to the US intelligence sharing partners and the so called Five Eyes agencies. Now we're the five Eyes. It's an intelligence gathering organization in the US, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand. The report by independent journalists, one of them, Matt Taibi, had talked about how this is what they are now doing. They cite multiple unnamed sources, including ones close to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence that's led by Representative Mike Turner, a Republican from Ohio. Turner's office did not respond to requests for comment about this earth shattering news for the intelligence agencies the US intelligence community. They did say they identified the twenty six Trump associates as people to quote, bump, or make contact with, or manipulate. One source told the Outlet, and spy speak just so you know what bumping is. Bumping is when a reason is manufactured out of thin air to meet with a target of interest in order to develop a relationship that could lead to actual intelligence.
Speaker 2: That's now what we're being told.
Speaker 1: They were quote targets of our own intelligence community and our own law enforcement targets to colect and misinformation.
Speaker 2: The sources confirmed British.
Speaker 1: Government Communications headquarters Intelligence Apparatus was also making contact we've now confirmed with Trump's associates as early as March of twenty sixteen. According to the report, they were making contact and they were bumping Trump people.
Speaker 2: Going back to March.
Speaker 1: Of sixteen, they were sending people around the UK, around Australia, around Italy. The MI six was working at an intelligence school they'd set up.
Speaker 2: A spokesperson said.
Speaker 1: The Outlet of the claim it was asked to conduct wire tapping against then President elect Our nonsense. Well, remember Joe Biden and Barack Obama also said that there was never such thing as spying on Donald Trump. We now know they lied about that intelligence related to the alleged surveillance effort, they say is housed in a ten inch binder, according to the outlet, which Trumps seventy seven ordered to be to classified at the end of his presidency and could contain evidence that quote multiple US intelligence officials broke claws against spying and broke claws against election interference, which are both major felonies.
Speaker 2: Get this.
Speaker 1: The whereabouts the alleged thick binder are quote unquote unknown. The Trump campaign and the CIA did not respond to the New York Post requests for comment on the story either. What we do know is that warrantless surveillance of US persons is specifically.
Speaker 2: Prohibited by US law. Let me say that again.
Speaker 1: Warrantless surveillance of US persons is specifically prohibited by US law. So why was the intelligence community gathering intel on all of these Trump associates and asking the Five Eyes spying conglomerate to spy on people, or bump people or entrap people with a Trump campaign? Former FBI lawyer Kevin Klinsmith was sentenced to probation in twenty twenty one after admitting that he falsified an email to renew a wire tap against former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page. You noticed by the way he was sentenced to probation, not to jail. Page had been wired tapped after intelligence sources suspected he might have been targeted by Russian spies. The wired tap, which was approved by the of course secret Foreign Intelligent Surveillance Court, was renewed several times after it was first granted, even though the information data backing it up said it was not to be done and they didn't have probable cause to continue to.
Speaker 2: Grant the warrants.
Speaker 1: We also know that March Special counsel John Durham concluded that the FBI investigation of Trump's alleged collusion with Russia was was quote unquote seriously flawed and had no basis in evidence after.
Speaker 2: A four year review of the probe.
Speaker 1: In response, the FBI said it was implementing dozens of corrective actions since the improper Trump probe and that the quote missteps identifying the report could have been prevented close quote.
Speaker 2: None of this, by the way, seems to have actually taken place.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty two, You may remember that Matt Taibi, as well as another journalists, Scholl Amberger were involved in the publishing of the Twitter Files expose, a which detailed how the social media giant's previous management team sought to silence controversial voices and suppressed new items, such as the posts reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop to save Joe Biden's presidential election cycle. I beg you go back and listen to the podcast that we did on this You connect these two stories together, and it is two stories that should scare the hell out.
Speaker 2: Of anyone that's listening. Please share this podcast with your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you write us a five star review wherever you're listening to this podcast, so that will help us reach more people.
Speaker 2: And we will see you back here tomorrow.