Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: There he is usha that wild man over there. What's going on?
Speaker 3: I know that domestic terrorists ain't calling nobody a wild man.
Speaker 1: Jesse Hilarious is here to usher.
Speaker 3: You know, she's the new official third co host of the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: What's up, jest?
Speaker 2: With all the mess? How you doing that?
Speaker 5: I just got this job and you ain't even come in here. You ain't been here since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: I know, man, I need to come up there to here to be more endures.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on everything.
Speaker 3: No, my brother, an amazing super Bowl performance, a new album is out right now, and you are a domestic terrorist. You did it again. You're a minister society. Why were you so handsy? Why are you so handy with miss Alicia Keys?
Speaker 4: Sir, No, listen, it's not anyway in any shape, form or fashion that Unfortunately you gave me the handle. But nah, man, it's a celebration, man, and we you know we we we had an amazing time at the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Most watched super Bowl all time, all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of all time, with more people watch that than the Apollo eleven landon man.
Speaker 2: So I'm like I'm like blown away.
Speaker 4: Since nineteen ninety, nineteen sixty nine, you know, there's not been a greater viewing than what happened on Super Bowl Sunday.
Speaker 2: So I'm really happy about that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: And You've been a superstar for a long long time.
Speaker 3: So what does something like the Super Bowl do for you when you perform in front of that many people on that stage?
Speaker 1: I mean, is there another level? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's pretty hard to beat that one, and it's going to be pretty hard to beat that number. So man, I'm just I'm just really happy, blessed. You know, I worked really hard in Las Vegas to tell a story about my culture where I come from, and being able to share that with the rest of the world, you know, was was really a monumental moment in my career and my life. You know, I've said, manyon times. You know, I turned Vegas to Atlanta, where I was able to introduce the entire world to what Atlanta is, to turn the world.
Speaker 2: To Atlanta for that moment, for those fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: So I'm just I'm just really happy that everything happened the way that it did. I'm happy that jay Z and Dez reached out to me to do it. I'm happy that Hamish shot it the way that he did. Happy to Alkaman Jones and Hamish work together, and bass.
Speaker 2: People who put all of it together to look like it was.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to out my choreographers and dancers and you know, contortionists and tumblers, little John Ludacris, Alicia Keys Her where I am. Everybody came through and was able to be a part of it, you know, because it's a thirty it's a thirty year plus you know, celebration for me, and it.
Speaker 2: Was hard as hell to put all.
Speaker 4: Of those thirty years into fifteen minutes, but I did it, and I was able to introduce people to, you know, the culture of the past. You think about everything that Vegas has offered, you know, over the last two years to.
Speaker 2: Me, but everything that it represented in the past.
Speaker 4: If you've noticed the wardrobe and the fact that I kind of took people through what I would consider a past, present and future, you know experience just in time for me to you know, launch my tour. But it was real deliberate, like the wardrobe was selected to make you remember our glamourus we were in those times and how you know, going into you know, segregated casinos and being able to not you know, frightenize with normal people in those times. It was like a thing of our pride being taken in that time. So that was part of my storytelling. Like yo, I really wanted to honor all of the people who had had anything to do with us being in Las Vegas from the beginning of what Las Vegas experience was, for our black experience.
Speaker 2: Bringing eight Spiece to us into the conversation.
Speaker 4: Cappus came out step with me, skatecoad all of those things. It was a past present future conversation.
Speaker 6: Now and then you in your night getting married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, congratulations, Oh my god, Well I see you keep That's what made me think you keep you purposely keep throwing it in the camera.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I'm just you know, I'm just rubbing my beard sometimes.
Speaker 4: You know, I get real honest, you know when I get when I'm going through it.
Speaker 6: I like that. What made you do it that night? What made you get married that night?
Speaker 4: You know, just to put you know, an incredible ending on this chapter of Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: We talked about it.
Speaker 4: We am I proposed to her, uh last year and she been wearing that ring, and I ain't want to be that guy who just, you know, just continue to hold on forever to the ring. But you know, we talked about the best time to do it. Obviously, around the time we started getting ready for Super Bowl. I was going back to Las Vegas. It's like, damn, I gotta play Las Vegas, do these shows, then go get ready for Super Bowl and let's do a wedding. I was like, that's just too much pressure. What if we you know, we do with drive through just for our kids and our immediate family, you know, old Baker style. You know how Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley did it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's like, yo, let's go get officiated by Elvis and Elvis impersonator and.
Speaker 2: Make it fun.
Speaker 4: You know, all the pressures that come with getting married. You gotta you know, get your gown together and make sure everybody's accommodated, to get the food, make sure you're spending hundreds of thousands, millions of dollars on on on this this moment that really is about the union of two people and the love of your family. So I was happy to have her family there, my family there, my kids there, and.
Speaker 2: We did it.
Speaker 4: We did it without any pressure, and finishing the Super Bowl was the hardest part, and then getting dressed to get there, but then in time to make it to the after party and we went and you know, kicked it with Snoop and uh and Doctor Drake and my flippers party.
Speaker 2: But it was it was cool, man, it was. It was wonderful, you.
Speaker 3: Know us in regardless of your reputation, as you know, mister, don't leave your girl around me. You you you're a family man, like you like being married.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I'm plural.
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying, terrorists, You see what I'm saying. Minutes?
Speaker 2: What was the important people think? I guess I'm just plural.
Speaker 3: What was the importance of paying tribute to Michael Jackson and your performance?
Speaker 1: Because I don't know if people A.
Speaker 4: Lot of people but you don't realize is that there's so many gyms that you have yet to unlocks.
Speaker 2: You only called one you called Michael. Did you catch Marvin? Did you catch.
Speaker 4: The the the back leg pop for James Brown?
Speaker 2: Did you catch that one?
Speaker 1: I think I called Marvin when you were shirtless?
Speaker 2: No that that was Teddy P. See you got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, that that was Bobby Brown and Teddy P. I gave a little bit of Luther Van Dress in there. The piano moment was a ROBERTA. Flack and uh and uh Donny Hathaway you missing them.
Speaker 1: You got to give us some of these Easter eggs? Now, what what was.
Speaker 2: The delivering in all things that I do?
Speaker 4: When I bring the culture of what I am and what has made me who I am everywhere I go, even right now, you don't even realize it's happening right now.
Speaker 5: Look behind look behind himture.
Speaker 1: So so you saw the Michael what was the Teddy.
Speaker 2: And Park ladies and gentlemen, just so.
Speaker 1: You know, coolers man, we not what was that?
Speaker 2: That, says Gordon Park spector.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the Teddy P. Bobby Brown tribute?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean coming out of my shirt was obviously Bobby Brown moment. Teddy P was the was the the taktop and just you know, just crooning and being able to have that that moment.
Speaker 2: All of it is who I am.
Speaker 4: But in what I've done and who I am, I recognize all of the people that have really paved the way far too often, Man, do we just forget about the people that really made it happen.
Speaker 2: That was a little bit. It was it was it was some Ronley in there.
Speaker 4: It was it was Gap Band in there. It was you didn't catch the Gap Band and earth Wind and Fire. You didn't get that part? No, man, it's all of them, was there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: And then Jackson five was there and you heard that one can?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: You didn't catch the zap one.
Speaker 1: I gotta go back and watch, and if you go back.
Speaker 4: It's a it's an entire education that's happening right in front of your eyes.
Speaker 5: I just think it's all blown away from everything. It was like a party and it was like it was. It was amazing.
Speaker 6: It was so much.
Speaker 4: It was what we do, baby, Yeah, we get out when we get out.
Speaker 1: We debated about it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people said I was being a prisoner at the moment, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Just talking about our first watch.
Speaker 3: My My initial reaction was that's the best half super Bowl halftime performance I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And so then the next day I went.
Speaker 3: Through them and even with it, I'm like, I don't see how you you can't say this isn't the best for me. The top five is you, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, the first, well, I think it was the first Beyonce when she brought Deathtney's child out. Yeah, and doctor Drean Snow.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that game, I really do, you know. I I approached it with all of those things in mind. You know, Michael is the reason why all of us even want to do it. Just so you're clear, and Prince, this moment was amazing because of God's involvement.
Speaker 2: And you saw, you know, the rain come down and was like, yo, God is a prince. Many and many people have had amazing moments there.
Speaker 4: It is a celebration of their entire career. But for me, I wanted it to be something that, you know, not only spoke about what I did in my belief of Las Vegas, but what my career has represented, the resilience that I've had to have, and the fact that you know, even giving that one message to my mother, it was a gospel moment. My mother sang on him when we were kids. When I was a kid, she was young too. But uh, they said I wouldn't make it to said I wouldn't be here today. They said I'd never amount to anything, but but but.
Speaker 2: I made it. That was her church, that was the song that actually inspired me to sing.
Speaker 4: So I said it to her in front of the world, like, yo, you know, for all the people who've had anything negative to say or or tried to be you know, the negatives that would have stopped this moment from happening. I made it. We made it, but it was it was.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that you give me that.
Speaker 4: I thank you, brother, you know, I thank you for always being of support even when the Shenanigans start just the mess. I know you keep your ass and so shit always, but I love you even for it because it keeps all of us motivated to continue to keep to keep pushing.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what, yeah, j just no, I hit just like, Yo, what you doing? Man?
Speaker 5: I know, I know, but you know what I love. I love the fact that you're starting that tour in the d N ving Baltimore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what made you want to do that?
Speaker 2: I told you. I want you're doing what we're doing. I want to I want to hear the Jews in the years I need, I need to hear that.
Speaker 1: What made you do that?
Speaker 6: Like, what made you come to Baltimore and DC.
Speaker 2: First Baltimore and d C.
Speaker 4: It was just, actually, it does not start to be more starts in Atlanta, it started to be more, but we put what I didn't put all of the dates up as it was the first string, and then you know, we're gonna play four nights in Atlanta by the end of this hopefully I put up three so far sold out to working on one.
Speaker 2: Uh would love to get four total.
Speaker 4: And the idea behind that was just the fact that I'm able to play residency better with my kids. I really got accustomed to working on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, and I can go home and be with my family on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. And it makes it that I don't miss any day. But you know, I'm just just just keeping the flow. I don't want to make everybody that didn't get a chance to come to Las Vegas and experience what that was. Rather it was a serenade, or rather it was us having an amazing time and enjoying this music, this musical legacy of thirty years plus. I'm gonna bring it to you now, bringing it live directly to your front set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, front, Why didn't things work out with Justin ber.
Speaker 4: You know what they did work out with Justin You know, I honored and and and and recognized that my brother, you know, he you know, I think that it might have been the fact that he was just you know, wanting to tell a different story right now, and I understand that. But we did have a brief conversation, and you know, we're going to do something else in the future.
Speaker 2: But there's no love lost or anything like that. I think that it's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 4: For the super Bowl, obviously for me to put together the show, so I reached out to everybody. Justin wasn't the only person that I actually spoke to about doing the super Bowl, but the moment was maybe for later.
Speaker 2: He's going to play the super Bowl.
Speaker 4: I'll go ahead and give you that in the future. I profess that over his life and over his time, because he has a career that deserves it. But it just didn't happen. But that doesn't mean it's not going to What.
Speaker 1: Was Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Ever?
Speaker 1: For consideration, that was another rumor about that.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't I did not reach out to Chris Brown.
Speaker 3: Okay, is there anybody else? Is anybody else you know, I want that. There was always there was a rumor that you and Chris had a little kerfuffle.
Speaker 4: Now it's all good, man, you know, it's it's it's actually a you know, always going to be something that you're gonna hear, you know, issues between me and that man.
Speaker 2: We're good, Okay.
Speaker 1: Is anyone else you wanted on stage with you but things didn't work out.
Speaker 2: I can't give you all of that. I wish.
Speaker 4: I wish I could, but I can't give you that exclusive. If you hear it, by the way, I will confirm it, but I will not. Okay, I'm not gonna tell you everybody I reached out to. I reached out to some some hitters. I was listening, I was curating, I was curating what would be one of the greatest Super Bowls of all time, and it actually turned into that because of who I reached out to.
Speaker 2: I felt like her.
Speaker 4: She is an amazing artist, but even more amazing guitarist, and I wanted the world to see her as the rock star or rock rock and soul star she is. And Alicia obviously reached out to because we had, you know, my boo, and I wanted the world to see her as as a glamorous start as she was. I dream, I dreamt her vision and I always start this flowing, huge dress that would go over the entire stadium. I was like, I just got this this very I'm just real specific about handling handling our icons the way that they need to be handled, and we need to do that more often. We can get into the messes and we can absolutely get into the mess to God, you know what I'm saying, But Yo, we gotta handle our icons the right way.
Speaker 2: We got to make their we lift them up on God. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I have a very impassionate conversation with the Dream one time. Who you got a song with on your new album. This was recently. This is at the j jay Z Museum.
Speaker 2: But the way that Jay reached out, hold state. This is the way that Jay reached out because.
Speaker 4: He understood, Yo, this is a moment for the culture. We have to preserve our icons in the same way. Don't let the mess bring our icons down because we don't get them back, and we don't get a chance. Like we all human and we all go through things and we're all going to experience things. But we gotta handle icons the right way. You know, the rock stars they handled each other the right way.
Speaker 2: Agree, you know they do. We don't. We don't get caught up in the bullshit, and we shouldn't. Let's stop that. Let's let's let's lift our icons up. Let's make certain that we keep them preserved.
Speaker 4: High at the highest place, in the best wardrobe, on the biggest stage, in the biggest moment being seen, because they'll surely forget about us, and if you help them, and if you help them forget about us, they'll do it quickly.
Speaker 5: Let's you know, you know, So I just wanted to say, I apologize, but you said.
Speaker 4: What I said.
Speaker 5: I apologize for helping out the mess because he's talking to him.
Speaker 6: He's very intentional.
Speaker 5: He's very intentional about the stuff that he's saying, and he keeps sayings and just and I understand.
Speaker 6: So I apologize. Said, but did you know Jermaine dupri was going wear at.
Speaker 1: Yea, y'all didn't keep Jermaine Duprix in the highest of Absolutely, we did know.
Speaker 4: Jermaine knew exactly what he was wearing it and you know what he should because that's that's his story.
Speaker 2: And that's what's dope.
Speaker 4: Like. The reality is, the first time we saw Michael in literary socks, we laughed. The first time we saw Prince with his cheeks out, we all laughed and we thought that shit was funny until it became his moment.
Speaker 2: That's his moment.
Speaker 4: We're just looking at its true, but it's cool, y'all look at however you want. I see something that's going to continue to grow. It's all about how you look at life, man, It's how you look at it. No, I'll just know that you definitely had the influence to determine how people choose to look at things. So frame in the right direction. Because our icons matter.
Speaker 3: And that's why Imond is an icon who should always be treated as such. I'm telling me and the dream had this convo, and I don't know why. It just stuck with me that night when the dream said, I'm like, yo, the dream is right. We have to celebrate the legends.
Speaker 1: That we have.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I really think it's because y'all still here. It's that it.
Speaker 4: Sure as sure as technology becomes obsolete, you know, you could assume that music and the spirituality that's inside of it will too.
Speaker 2: But it won't.
Speaker 4: It'll always be there. But why not celebrate the people, not just what they made. Let's celebrate them and let's make them feel loved because they gave something. They dedicated, they made you feel something, They made you fall in love, they made you happy, they made you smile, they gave you energy, they gave you something that you needed into that moment.
Speaker 2: So why not continue to lift them up.
Speaker 4: That's why at every show you see me bringing the artists that I know have been influential to my stage. They hiding them. I'm not trying to make them look bad. I'm like, no, let's make them look great. Let's continue to lift our own people up. Let's lift each other up. Let's continue to push each other up. Just you know, I stay on you leyo, do it better? Come on, do it better?
Speaker 2: Yes, lift me up there, I got you. I'm gonna keep pushing you. I'm gonna make you great. I want you to be great. That's it, that's all I want. I won't greatness for our people. I won't. I won't. I want our people to make certain that we know we are great. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, have you seen some of your old moments like when you was on stage with Nicki Minaj and you was head button or ass. Why would you saw on Why would you sawing hinge in that moment?
Speaker 2: Yea. By the way, that was Jamaican culture. See you gotta go to you gotta go to Jamaica.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That was just the moment that was That was fun. And by the way, it was me playing my bass, so I would have probably bumped my shoulder on my hand, you know what I'm saying. But I had my base in my hand, so I was playing, so I just kind of bopped off a body a little bit. And you go back and look at the video, you'll understand because I did it there the first time. That was a little bit of Jamaican coaching.
Speaker 1: It was all being I was like, man.
Speaker 2: I think I think I was reaching a bit when I slacked her.
Speaker 4: Though I shouldn't slecked herm but I shouldn't DoD that.
Speaker 6: See you gotta lift up, man, No.
Speaker 2: Mean, I was lifting.
Speaker 3: And I always wondered to what was what was your reaction to the Boondocks episode about you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that keeps coming up. That's been coming up all week. Two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I hate Regia about that, and then you know they they crazy, it's funny. But I guess there's that's the truth of the other side of what happens.
Speaker 2: That's the usher effect. I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Most talked about, man, that is who you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I appreciate that, but hey, in no way anything that was done there should have been viewed as bad or or in any way.
Speaker 2: Perverted or anything like that.
Speaker 4: No, it was literally about you know, having a having fun because of a song that me and Alisha made many years ago and we celebrated because of the legacy of it. In no disrespect to anybody or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Have you in Swiss and Alisha shared a laugh about.
Speaker 4: It, absolutely laughed about it. It's crazy how people pick they handle. It's all about how you present things, man. But it's all love on my shout out. Shout out to the Dean Collection. Y'all get out to Brooklyn and check out the check out the Dean Collection this year, tell.
Speaker 6: Us about your Black Love and Atlanta TV show that you.
Speaker 4: Got It's coming. There's many things on the horizon. I'm by the way. As I developed these concepts and ideas, I'll tell you more within the process, but I'll just give you the inspiration of why what it becomes is something that you will be unveiled in time. I think that we as artists, there's a price that we all have to pay in entering this industry. And most of the time we either sell off our publishing or either we don't we don't retain it because it's not an option too, or either we don't value it.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't have value in theory.
Speaker 4: But what the value becomes is something that people have already recognized. A story of songs. Storytelling is something that I've always done. So what I did is I've taken the songs of the of the masters that I don't own, and I've reframed them into now something that is a narrative piece that you'll be able to see. So you already know what the story is, and you know what the crescendo of the story is.
Speaker 2: But here's just another way of you flipping. You know, a hustler, you know what I'm saying, if you want to call it a hustle.
Speaker 4: But the reality is I own the idea, but I don't necessarily own the ip So why not go after some other portion of it to use it to storytell.
Speaker 2: How does it make sense?
Speaker 1: It makes How does the field to have coming home? Speaking? And how the field have coming home on your own label?
Speaker 2: That's amazing, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm really hoping that it continues to pave the way and show, you know, artists who have been in this industry for you know, thirty plus years, that no matter you know, how long you may be in it, you know, keep going, keep going, keep striving, find great partnerships. Because it's really a result of having an amazing partnership with La and also to Larry Jackson that makes it what it is. But you know, thirty years after signing my first deal and having now comeback as an independent artist and having the type of reaction to my music, I don't take that lightly.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate love.
Speaker 4: I do appreciate the fact that people you know, that're gravitating towards the music, that they're interested in it, that it connects with their lives as it has connected to mine, and this it's just the next chapter installation of my life.
Speaker 3: Ruin is one of my favorite songs off the album Oh my God, you knew I was going to say that because I'm the one to put you on with the song I should anyway.
Speaker 5: I love Ruined what Feels? And I was going to ask you it is my favor It's one of my favorite songs. But it is the one that I do my makeup to every morning.
Speaker 6: What was that about?
Speaker 2: Give you a whole book of use. I love that, I love your.
Speaker 5: Eug Thank you who inspired that song?
Speaker 2: What know.
Speaker 1: I want to know? Ruined?
Speaker 2: Life?
Speaker 4: Life inspired ruined? You know the idea that you know we can be in relationships that you know can can change your perspective. You know you can open yourself up, you know, especially for men. You know what I'm saying. It's like, you know how hard it is to get my heart to open, and then when it does. You know, this one it killed me. It pushed me back. It made me look at every woman differently until I met my daughter. And then she ruined me in a different way because she she's like spoiled and all the things that she should be at her three year old as a three major. She she ruined me. But you know before that, the song ideally is about, you.
Speaker 2: Know, when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 4: With somebody who you know you try to try to get it right and then you just can't and it's like you just you don't look at it. You don't look at any relationship the same because of that one, until you meet the one who replaces that love in your heart.
Speaker 2: That's why I shot the video the way that I did.
Speaker 5: Yes, and that is I bet you can see the video. It's a really really nice visual.
Speaker 6: I really love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The completion of that is is the joy, the joy that my wife gave me and giving me my first daughter.
Speaker 2: And you know, I love my boys. Don't get me wrong, But.
Speaker 4: Every man who has a daughter, he understands what I'm saying when I say that daughter's changed.
Speaker 1: You, I got full.
Speaker 4: They replace, They replace a love that you can't explain.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: When you talk about relationships, Usha and you talk I saw when you talk about being in toxic relationships throughout your life, Can you admit to yourself that you might have been toxic once at some point?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Okay, absolutely, you know uh, and obviously in the music to say so. But I think that we all are a product of what experiences we had as kids, and what our idea of love is and what we you know, we perceived to actually be healthy love that might not necessarily be access is something that all you know people do have. But you know, is it better to have a ton when you really, you know, should really love yourself first? You know, all all of those I mean, it's I was taught to be a player. You know what I'm saying, Hey player from the him Malayas. You know what I'm saying was I was killing them, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. But you know.
Speaker 1: This man is a minus man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying and probably turn down more than I could ever choose to say. But I'm saying, like to be real toxic is something that I think we all got to individually work through and I did.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 4: You know, in a matter of about five to six year of my life. Things change because I changed because my forty my forty year changed my perspective and it made me want something more. It made me want to love myself more. It made me want to be a better person, hopefully for my children, so that they didn't have to be toxic in their lives.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: But I think that all of it is you know kind of you know, living and learning.
Speaker 1: That's in dressing.
Speaker 3: You say that because I feel like when you made that change, and we didn't even know you made that change, that's when it seemed like you started to get your flowers in a real way. That's when things started to shift, like the residency and everything started around that time. So that says a lot. You did the work on yourself and it came back to you in life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all can't. We all should, and part of it is is wanting to uh that belief and unwavering commitment to what you believe in your mind no matter what life is presenting you or what people may say about you. That doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: What you feel about you matters. What I say I am is what matters. I am a ruler in my own mind.
Speaker 4: I'm a king and I am building a kingdom in my own mind, and that is all that matters, no matter what may be said, no matter what anyone could choose to say, what I say matters. What I say goes in my life, and I am the architect of my own destiny.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And that's just something you gotta you gotta remember.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta remind yourself of that every day, young man. Remind yourself of that every day, young lady, that you are as great as you say you are, and if.
Speaker 2: You believe it, it will.
Speaker 1: Be perfect way to end.
Speaker 3: Man Usha, make sure y'all go get the Coming Home album. Make sure you go check out Russia when he hits the road this year.
Speaker 6: Yes, because I'm definitely going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just I'll see you out there.
Speaker 4: You're coming to be more. You comeing to Atlanta. We're playing for in Brooklyn, just so y'all know. So y'all get over there.
Speaker 6: Well, I gotta come to Baltimore, like I really coming in.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: You're gonna bring me DC Baltimore, Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I mean Houston, but I got in Miami.
Speaker 1: But I'm from Baltimore.
Speaker 6: I gotta go.
Speaker 5: I gotta go to the You're gonna bring me on Stafy so I can say I love you.
Speaker 2: Or I got you.
Speaker 1: All right, it's Usher Raymond. Y'all. Thank you for checking in my brother.
Speaker 2: Thank you bringing your husband with you.
Speaker 6: I sure, am, I am. I'll be righted by then. Yes, I'm gonna bring it with me.
Speaker 3: He want to make sure you bring your husband so he can have something extra special spicy done to you.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what you want.
Speaker 6: No, he's gonna lift me up, he said. He's gonna keep pushing me, lifting me.
Speaker 1: It's Usher Raymond. It's the Breakfast Club. Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.