Speaker 1: You know, there's many different types of courts in this country, the basketball courts, food courts, guest rooms at the Courtyard Marriott. But our favorite kind of court is the judicial kind. We love justice on this show, Yes we do. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning and practically lawyer. Yeah we are. And that's what makes us license to do this segment what You're doing at the Courthouse, where we go down to the courthouse and just ask the folks there a simple question, what you're doing at the courthouse.
Speaker 2: Back in June of eighty five, I favocated a company through Wells Fargo and back then laser printers.
Speaker 3: Why I check?
Speaker 2: So I designed my home paywell checks.
Speaker 4: So it was a fake company to begin with. Yes, and you wrote your own checks.
Speaker 2: That's how they got me. I did eight chicks, eleven days, three hundred and ninety five thousand dollars Wells Fargo, Ey.
Speaker 4: To me, I bet man, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: What'd you do with that money?
Speaker 2: When I bought my fifty five bandhead oh the car.
Speaker 1: Harley, he had a kick starter you well, what did the ladies think about that?
Speaker 5: Can I say it?
Speaker 6: Say whatever you want?
Speaker 2: They thought it was a six hundred pounds.
Speaker 4: Oh not explain. You don't want him to whisper, sweet, nothing's.
Speaker 6: In your ear.
Speaker 1: Brooks topping on the back of that guy's for sure made in Heaven.
Speaker 4: Can run from the cops on that Harley dude. His voice sounds like a dead Harley.
Speaker 1: Mans the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the good old day I was born.
Speaker 4: What you're doing at the courthouse?
Speaker 6: A cop tried to give me a DUI when there was there's no alcohol involved.
Speaker 4: So you're out driving, you're partying one night?
Speaker 6: Oh not partying, Oh.
Speaker 4: Not partying at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, did he give you a sobriety test?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did he make you like walk in a line or did you do the alphabet one?
Speaker 6: Well, actually gave me his bull sobriety tests that nobody could pass because he was screaming in my face.
Speaker 4: And you don't really remember what that was.
Speaker 6: Remember what was.
Speaker 4: Someone still wasting? Yeah that's a permanent issue.
Speaker 6: No, we didn't give you a sobriety test, but after the sobriety test.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Thank you for this interview, sir? What interviews?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're recording.
Speaker 1: It's what you're doing at the courthouse. Where we go down to the courthouse and ask a simple question what you're doing at the courthouse.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm just just interning, interning, you know, interning to be a what. I'm not sure yet, but I'm trying to get experienced and see where it goes from there.
Speaker 1: So what makes you so interested in courthouse.
Speaker 7: Is to be honest?
Speaker 1: C s I.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know.
Speaker 7: My my mom wanted me, wanted me to be a doctor. My dad wanted me to be a lawyer. I don't I don't want to be either, but I felt like, you know, that CSI stuff was the in between.
Speaker 4: What's the most intriguing part about it?
Speaker 7: I'll probably say, work like I'll a crime lab.
Speaker 6: And also, like CSI, after you crack the case, you get a hot chick.
Speaker 7: Next to you, right, Hey, that's the goal too, just like the TV show Hey exactly, you know, like happy Andy for both.
Speaker 1: I don't know what version of CSI, oh.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it's anything like CSI Miami, he's got a lot of gorgeous women.
Speaker 7: Around, think so I think it's just a lot more disgusting body fluid.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He's got a lot to discover, you know what, maybe we're all wrong and he's just gonna be like swarmed by gorgeous women.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you're doing at the courthouse, I just gotta see on my case.
Speaker 5: Koreans. Get how you doing? Everybody at the Defending World. I shout out to my bro and.
Speaker 4: So what are you up to today?
Speaker 5: I love the look at lady and I call him off the top gun.
Speaker 4: I have a problem.
Speaker 5: Call Lisa. Her name is Listen. She's a top glow. She the one got me fired right now.
Speaker 4: I'm about that.
Speaker 5: I'm fired for calling you a top gun. That's called banging body healthy, giving your body to me money't call bull all day.
Speaker 4: Long and all night long too.
Speaker 5: Every day, No, every day and you it's just fun. What a dude, girl, I'm in lone the shut out to Linda Fay.
Speaker 4: It's freaky jump. I do that all day. You are a lucky woman.
Speaker 5: Just got jealous.
Speaker 1: I know next time I said it, you guys that this dude is walking around the streets without a record deal and you didn't jump on top of that. That's true. I should have called one of the record label wraps and been like, oh my god, I discovered him.
Speaker 4: I want to see him open for Yeah.
Speaker 1: Said banging body healthy, giving this body to me.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: If Bieber would use that line, it's Grammys. But him, he ends up in jail. Come on, he called her a top gun. Yeah yeah, justice for Ricky Jones.
Speaker 6: Come in.
Speaker 1: What you're doing at the courthouse?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm here with my wife. She's here on a felony charge which she did not commit.
Speaker 4: Wink wink, nudge nudge. Now I gotta ask you a random question.
Speaker 1: You're lighting a cigarette. I just saw you put a piece of paper on the cigarette.
Speaker 6: What was that about?
Speaker 1: My cigarette broke?
Speaker 3: So that was a rolling paper.
Speaker 1: Oh so you kind of like doctored it a little bit, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: I usually buy a pound of tobacco, which is it's two cartons. So that's like two thousand cigarettes and that lasts us at least half a month.
Speaker 1: Oh older, you look like you're seventeen years old. Yep, dude, I know, man.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's all the hardcore narcotic abuse. I pickled my and uh they those drugs acted as a preservative. So because you did all these drugs in a way, you preserve your body. Yes, And I don't advocate that, I.
Speaker 4: Mean it he's snorting botox as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he did look great. Whatever it is, Kim Kardashian is going to be jumping on that trend as soon as possible.
Speaker 4: I don't two thousand. I think in one month he's gonna look eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, catch up, that's what you're doing at the courthouse. We're gonna do your phone tap right after this.