Speaker 1: One eight hundred. Do ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot Com or call eight hundred do you y Away?
Speaker 2: You ever bought something only to go home later and check the receipt and find you got overcharged?
Speaker 3: Actually yes, yes, And.
Speaker 2: Whenever that happens to Brook, a team of lawyers swarms that immediately bankrupts.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, I gotta get my money.
Speaker 2: But for your normal, average, everyday person, you just send an email to ask for a refund. And that's what one woman did recently. She's about to get her issue handled. Notice I said handled.
Speaker 3: I didn't say fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, handled, because Jose is going to be the one doing that handling. Oh yeah, it's your brand new phone. Tap right now, it's.
Speaker 3: Another on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Ken calling from sandwich shop. I'm looking to speak with a miss Ava. Oh YEAHO am I saying that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah you were right the first time.
Speaker 3: Okay, good Hi. Hi. One of my workers forwarded me an emails saying that you accidentally got overcharged for an order I did.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to be thirteen dollars, but when I looked at my credit card statement in thirty three.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's way too much. Hold let me take a look here in our system. Okay, just give me one second.
Speaker 4: Okay, sure, okay, hold.
Speaker 3: On, Yeah, yeah, I do. I see that you are correct. It looks like there's an additional twenty dollars added onto your order for some reason. I don't know why that is. I apologize.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, cuird, thank you. So I'm just wanting a refund of that twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, hold on, let me just take care of that.
Speaker 4: That's easy fix, awesome.
Speaker 3: Right. So I just adjusted your rewards account and you now have twenty thousand sandwich coins. So congrats. We're sorry about the inconvenience and can't wait to see you again next time.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, hold on just a second. Yeah, I wanted a refund of the twenty dollars, just like put back on my card.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, trust me, you're gonna want the sandwich coins. They're better than money, these are valuable.
Speaker 4: I love your sandwich shop. But I don't actually want that. I don't really do those things.
Speaker 3: No, it's actually, I'm sorry to interrupt you. It's not like a rewards program. Actually this is more. Sandwich coins are more like digital sandwich money that you can only spend at our store.
Speaker 4: I don't want that, Okay, Well hold on, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think you understand quite how it works. Like let's just say you want an extra tomato. We're not going to charge you. No, well, just just two thousand of your sandwich coins and boom, it's free.
Speaker 4: Oh it works. Give it. Then you are charging me, actually, because that's my money. You have dollars of my money that I didn't mean to give you, Okay, Like I didn't give it to you, you took it, so I need to be refunded that otherwise you're ceilings.
Speaker 3: So what I'm hearing is that you want to pay another twenty dollars towards more sandwich coh.
Speaker 4: No, but I can do that. That's the opposite of what I want.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you why you do want it, because once you get to the forty dollars level that has triple sandwich coin bonus, or as one of our favorite customers called it. Let us for life, LFL.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Let us for life.
Speaker 4: That's not funny, that's not good. And because you're a sandwich shop, I should always be able to get lettuce. Let us should come on the sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's true. But thanks to sandwich Coin, we can get you free extra lettuce. No, LFL, are you getting it now? LFL?
Speaker 4: Let us for I'm not going to say that. Well, you're sounding like the airlines now, like charging me for this and charging me for OK.
Speaker 3: How about this, I'm not supposed to do this, but what if I bump you up to the cheese here? Because just for this week only, pepper Jack's only four thousand coins and it's usually seven. You want to take advantage of that?
Speaker 4: That is no, I don't know. I don't want your cheese. I don't want the sandwich coin.
Speaker 3: Well you need to tell that to the better bread boys.
Speaker 4: Then I don't know what that is?
Speaker 3: What now you're a kidding me?
Speaker 4: How would I know what the better bread whatever it is you just said is. I don't care. I don't know. I would never be able to know that. I don't want it.
Speaker 3: You should want it, You should want to be one, because those are our top ten sandwich coin owners, known as the better bread.
Speaker 4: Fucking I'm super frustrated. I don't want these sandwich coins. Now I'm yelling, and I hate yelling. I just want to refund.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've only told you about how getting some free toppings on a sub you haven't even heard you could go to Fiji if you get to our top tier.
Speaker 1: That is both.
Speaker 4: I do not try to sell me on some mistake trip to Fiji with sandwich coins.
Speaker 3: Well, you are correct, you're not going to Fiji, but you do get an extra bottle of Fiji water, and that's our best water. You don't get any better than the Fiji water.
Speaker 4: Let me talk to a supervisor, a manager, an owner.
Speaker 3: Okay, then you may want to talk to the actual sandwich shop themselves then, because I'm no help at this point.
Speaker 4: What. No, this is the sandwich shop you called me?
Speaker 3: I wish I'm pretty hungry, but no, I'm not at a sandwich shop. It's a prank phone call. My name is jose from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is a phone tap.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: What your coworker Cody set you up.
Speaker 4: Cody.
Speaker 3: Yes, Cody told us you were furious the other day when you got overcharged for a sandwich, so he wanted us to mess with you.
Speaker 4: You're talking about whatever, sandwich points. I'm losing my mind.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, you can't say that. Sandwich points are trademarked actually legally, but sandwich coins feel free to invest.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me, sandwich coins.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I'll take triple the mayo with my stupidness sandwiches.
Speaker 3: With your balance. You don't have enough for mayo, but I can cover your sandwich and avocado pits.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with phone taps weekday mornings all the twenties. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning