Speaker 1: It's Brooke and Jeffrey. I mean in the morning or the afternoon or whenever, because we're in podcast form now. Yeah, and Jeffrey the whinever. I like it, and the whole show is happening right now.
Speaker 2: I wanted to start the show today by having something fun and interesting for us to talk about, you know, a crazy story, a new food mashup, maybe a hot new trend that's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you went the exact opposite with this music.
Speaker 2: I've been looking at the news sites all morning.
Speaker 1: Well then you're already depressed and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not happy. I'm gonna give you something. I'll give you examples of some of the stories that just aren't doing it for me. Here's one bald eagle crashes into family's front window. I was like, Okay, this could be interesting. I'll continue reading the rest of the headline. No one's injured and the bird flies away unharmed.
Speaker 1: And the family eats it for Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: Something for us to work with him, So passed on that one. Here's another headline that's making news. Pizza Hut is now selling a limited edition Spicy Lover's Pizza. Okay, Okay, go on, Maybe maybe it's phallic shaped. What's the deal that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't think you want a phallic spicy anything.
Speaker 2: Speak for yourself. Okay, man, there's three versions available, double Pepperoni, Hawaiian, and veggie.
Speaker 1: How do you make Hawaiian spicy?
Speaker 2: It's not spicy. Oh, they're just calling it spicy Lover's pizza. They're just normal pizzas with a new name.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: What's a radio host post to talk about with that?
Speaker 1: I don't think they're worried about you when Pizza Hut's coming up with their promotions. Maybe they're looking more at sales.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to get into the dating one that we have here, but I will just point I figure the headline says sixty four percent of singles want to date someone. Oh yeah, okay, yeah, it says they want to date someone British. That is that even newsworthy?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I heard that written by Alexis X.
Speaker 2: Maybe I mean everybody wants to date a British person? My god, how is this making the papers? This is how we're starting the show off, which makes me really nervous about how the rest of it's gonna go.
Speaker 1: See I say, only up from here because this was pretty terrible.
Speaker 2: That was the best content that we had to work with today. Let's see how we go with the shot collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of names. We're going to draw it out so fast.
Speaker 3: Sorry to interrupt your tantalizing segment. Yeah, okay, if he didn't know, February is one of the most commonly misspelled words in the English language.
Speaker 1: And then you know, I thought in my head, wegness.
Speaker 3: Day getting ahead of me, that brooke, because in front of me I have the top six most misspelled words in the English language, according to the Oxford Dictionary. And each of you will have to pick a number one through six, and I'll give you the word behind I'm the number, and you'll need to spell it correctly.
Speaker 2: Show I can get.
Speaker 1: The words I'm such a.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking for to you. Definitely that word.
Speaker 2: Just when I thought that the show couldn't get any more boring, we're doing a spelling.
Speaker 1: Spell. We can't even write it. Can we use autocraft?
Speaker 3: No, not at all. We'll start with Alexis. Please choose a number one through six.
Speaker 1: Order of the hardest to like, not hardest, I don't know. It's an order of like. Jake wants to make us look stupid. I'm going to go number three right in the middle.
Speaker 3: Your word is definitely.
Speaker 1: So hard, Okay, I'm trying to take your head.
Speaker 5: So d E f I and.
Speaker 1: I don't know what wait, I like finger writing on the table. D E f I and E t l y.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Definitely is spelled d e f I n I E, which means you get ahead. Pick a. Number three is off the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll go with number five.
Speaker 3: Number five. Your word is separate.
Speaker 1: Okay, I give you this one. S E p.
Speaker 7: A r h.
Speaker 3: Separate spelled s E p A r O t E, which is told me I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I thought you were rot.
Speaker 4: I was saying because I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I was shaking my head at your jacket today.
Speaker 5: Whatever private school kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, I enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: Always gracious and winning, very humble.
Speaker 3: Jose, please choose one of the remaining numbers. Three and five are off the board.
Speaker 8: I will choose the number t o oh's hot.
Speaker 3: Do you want number two, Hose, Yes, I'd like number two. Your word is pharaoh, pharaoh.
Speaker 4: So it's h A R A.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm now overthinking it.
Speaker 10: And is there another age at the end of Pharaoh?
Speaker 1: We can't help you.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Put in your final spelling.
Speaker 4: Okay, p h A r A Oh.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That word is spelled p h A r A oh h. I'm sorry, Jose that means you'll be getting shocked along with Alexis.
Speaker 1: Do you think pharaohs are always going around like it's Pharaoh with a silent.
Speaker 11: H for.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey. You have three numbers to choose from one, four, or six. Which one would you like today?
Speaker 2: Give me number one? All right, I'm gonna give you number six, the hardest one.
Speaker 3: Your word is occurred like something occurred in the past.
Speaker 2: Oh c C you are e edw R.
Speaker 3: That word is spell. You want to finalize it?
Speaker 2: No, just go with it. That word is spelled.
Speaker 3: Oh c C you are rd.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm not getting shot.
Speaker 5: But everyone word Okay, this is like, how do we play wordle on the radio? Because that would be my next hot things.
Speaker 2: Well, for the rest of the show, let's let's sing a song and get shocked together. And somebody wanted to hear Oh great, the a b C song.
Speaker 4: You guys need it.
Speaker 8: I need the.
Speaker 2: Lyrics in front of me for this one, because I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you literally have them written down.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, aaby C.
Speaker 4: Jelley loud shot. It didn't even get the elemento, which is one letter.
Speaker 2: That's your shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 9: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: There's a dad that's going viral today with a video that has over thirteen million views so far because he set up a trap after spotting his son sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. So dad knew the window his son would have to use in order to sneak back in after having his big adventure. Okay, you need to picture this. This kid named Jesse and four of his friends are climbing in through a side window of their house in the middle of the night. Okay, and once they're all inside, the lights all suddenly turn on and this happens.
Speaker 1: Next time.
Speaker 12: Just saying you want to go out so you don't need to plumb through a window with all your friends.
Speaker 13: I hope you had fun.
Speaker 1: We're safe and didn't crack your pants when I started talking.
Speaker 2: I make the viral on TikTok with this, thanks for the content.
Speaker 9: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: No, that's funny that, Alexa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the most genius part is how the dad set this whole thing up. You put a ring doorbell camera in the house next to the window, so when it's detected motion, it turned on all the Wi Fi bulbs and the lamps, and it synked with the smart speaker to play a pre programmed message. You're always.
Speaker 4: Dad's technology to figure that stuff out.
Speaker 1: Just learn how to send a gift to me. How he would do to do that?
Speaker 2: That's im I still can't figure out where my drafts are on my Instagram, trying to have you guys help me with that the other days. But that's our whole technological trap inside his house.
Speaker 1: Turns out he works as a plumber.
Speaker 2: So of course that video went viral. But people online kind of split on whether this is good parenting or not.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. No, it doesn't feel like a punishment, like for sneaking out in line. You still have to is that what they're thinking?
Speaker 2: Now you're viral on TikTok.
Speaker 4: You endorsements.
Speaker 1: Followers, basically encouraging the behavior.
Speaker 2: We got laser stories coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that wanted to create the largest vending machine in the world. Wow, what's inside other vending machines? Let me see I want B seven. Oh all right, help me get it out of here. It's laser stories. It's empty read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does. Accept we have a laser. Those other punk rooos just don't. This first laser story is out of Michigan. A man named Keith Stonehouse let his six year old son use his phone to play a game Saturday night, thinking it would help chill him out before bed, but the kid ended up playing with a different app, grub hub out, And then this happened.
Speaker 14: It's piles and bags of food and they're dropping them off of the door. So I'm not communicating with the drivers, and I said, what.
Speaker 3: Is going on? Why are you bringing me food?
Speaker 14: He said, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You ordered from the short place?
Speaker 14: He said, no, oh, I think I had left the app open and he saw that when he was playing with my phone and just started going to towns. He ordered multiple orders chili cheese fries, the chicken peda wraps. He ordered multiple orders of that, multiple orders of ice cream pizza.
Speaker 4: Oh my die, like kids dream come true.
Speaker 1: Dude, that kid's got good taste. Yeah, yes, so delicious.
Speaker 3: Like you heard.
Speaker 2: Keith says he knew something was strange when he got a food delivery, but before he could figure it out, another one came. Oh, then another and another, and he said it was like a parade of deliveries.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: And when it was all over there was nearly one thousand dollars in food orders.
Speaker 1: No, you're just talking like a pizza and an ice cream or something that is insane.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it could have been even worse. He said. His credit card stopped a four hundred and thirty nine dollars order from Happy's Pizza because they suspected fraud.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I almost said. It's like this is when you wish you were broke. It's like, just decline alight card.
Speaker 2: A one hundred and thirty three dollars order of jumbo shrimp from the same restaurant did go through, just fine, and the shrimp the same night, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred three dollars shrimp.
Speaker 2: Many many other orders from other places also arrived.
Speaker 1: It would have been a great timing if it happened right before, like the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Before were sent for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Keith says he was mad, but there was nothing he could do about it, so he crammed as much as he could in the fridge and offered the rest to his neighbors. He also tried to talk to his son about it so he'd understand what went wrong. While he was trying to explain, the kid stopped him and asked, Dad, did the pepperoni pizzas come yet? This next lazer stories out of Bangladesh, a fifteen year old teen was playing hide and seek with his friends when he found the ultimate hiding spot inside an old shipping container.
Speaker 9: Oh good.
Speaker 2: He crawled inside and then accidentally fell asleep. And that's when things went from bad to worse because the shipping container was still very much in use.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: The worker came around, locked it up, and then signaled for a crane to hoist it onto his ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like running away on accident.
Speaker 2: And then the teen and the container were transported to Malaysia, one forty miles away.
Speaker 4: Like a nightmare.
Speaker 3: The poor kid, he's.
Speaker 1: Still in there.
Speaker 2: Six days later. What a longshoreman heard banging coming from inside. They immediately called their boss and got a group of guys ready to open it, and assumed it was probably some sort of drug runners or human trafficking ring that we're gonna we're gonna bust them, like, get your guns ready. But when they opened the doors, the teen boy simply yawned and staggered out, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He just slept the whole time.
Speaker 15: Yeah, bored.
Speaker 1: He could survive six days without a phone. Teens could do that.
Speaker 2: It'd been without water or food or light for six days.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But was still conscious. However, he didn't speak the local language. After a while they were able to decipher the issue wasn't illegal activity, so he was given medical attention and doctor say he will make a full recovery.
Speaker 9: And see that.
Speaker 1: All is going to do is get back on a ship to get back home.
Speaker 2: This next laser story is out of streamers are us? Hey, you may have heard this already, but Netflix is going to start cracking down on password sharing next.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna do? I mean, can we trick them? How is anyone?
Speaker 2: Figured out a lot of questions, but now we do know how they're gonna do it? Sort of okay, and an updated frequently asked questions to have on their site. They said, quote to ensure uninterrupted access to Netflix, connect to the Wi Fi at your primary location, open the app or website, and watch something at least once every thirty one days. And this creates a trusted device so that you can watch Netflix even when you're away from your primary location. That's how it'll know that's your main device. If someone outside of your household tries to use your account on a non trusted device, quote, Netflix security will promptly arrive at your house and tase you until you turn off the TV.
Speaker 1: Damn trying to use your.
Speaker 2: Pastor taking this real seriously and.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get tased. I use's password, my.
Speaker 4: Whole family interchange, I have a couple.
Speaker 1: They totally that's the only do too.
Speaker 2: Obviously I'm joking about the tasing. What are they really gonna do. Netflix says they'll encourage those people to sign up for new accounts before blocking them. Another big question that people have your traveling somewhere and you want to open your account on the hotel TV for instan Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like when I go on vacation and I stay in the hotel room, the whole time watching Netflix.
Speaker 2: In that case, you have to request a temporary code when you sign in, and that'll give you access there for seven consecutive days.
Speaker 1: Boo, this sucks. Do whoever say this Netflix department sucks?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: They told us said streaming was going to be cheaper than cable, and it's not turning out that way.
Speaker 4: You are right, You're right about that. It's the same prime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, let's offer the services for free like radio radio financial Oops. This next Lazer story is out of Pets Central.
Speaker 4: After the story, I'm just getting off there.
Speaker 2: A lot of people let their pets crash in the bedroom with them, so this probably comes up more than people would like to admit. But what do you do with your pets when you're having a little fun time in the bedroom?
Speaker 16: Dud?
Speaker 1: What you don't let them in your beds to begin with?
Speaker 4: Honestly, pets can ruin the movie.
Speaker 2: I mean, Brook does not let pets in her bedroom. That is true. She will sleep with her child though right next to it.
Speaker 13: Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Does your child not sleep in your bed?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But we don't do anything well the kids in the bed?
Speaker 2: Okay, what is wrong with you? The question is are the pets chilling enough that you don't have to do anything well. In a new survey, twenty eight percent of pet owners say they do allow their pets to stay in the room, but fifty eight percent admit they've become distracted by the pet when they're getting Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: WHOA that sounded like substracted in a good way, with that in.
Speaker 3: A bad way.
Speaker 2: Sixty three people say they've stopped the fun mid session. Do with their pets increasingly unchill press girl.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, hold on one second, he's thirsty. I'm like, I'm thirsty too.
Speaker 1: What do you do with cats?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't have a cat much as you have a cat?
Speaker 4: What does your cat do?
Speaker 2: Judge from AFAR, seventy of pet parents say they do take some form of action to keep their fur ball occupied or force them out of the bedroom when the mood strikes, which is probably a better option for everybody involved.
Speaker 1: H Hobnestly you'll hear him scratching the door.
Speaker 2: My question is what if the opposite happens and your pet kicks you out of the bedroom. Oh, it happened that way more than you might. Wow, is this turtle? He's living his best life, and I'm over there on the other side of the door waiting for him to be done. That's soundings. The stories has come to an end the day. Let's do it again, same time.
Speaker 9: On Wednesday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Overall, gen Z is pretty fearless, except when it comes to making phone calls. Yes, I know. Alexis will actually have Brook call to make doctor appointments for her.
Speaker 1: Well, she actually had to call listeners earlier this week and she had to ask how to use the phone. Yea not exaggerating.
Speaker 2: And she'll ask Brook to talk to the car insurance people and her place to explain all the scratches and dents on her vehicle. Yeah, she even lets Brook take over when a hot guy wants to dirty talk with her over the phone.
Speaker 1: I know what I've been doing that, Alexis Brook.
Speaker 9: Go on.
Speaker 2: With Alexus's current person. Start with HAYM Mortimer.
Speaker 1: Mortimer, have you cleaned your sheets lately? Because you should.
Speaker 5: Often don't actually clean their sheets. No, honestly, like, let's get him in the laundry, boys, I'm saying, maybe he could come over to your house, Alexis.
Speaker 2: Okay, even that demonstration was better than anything Alexis could have pulled off herself. Really, so, I wonder what your other gen zers have asked their mother figures to leave a message on the loser line for them.
Speaker 1: We're going to find out what older sister figures, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What we're going to find out a brand new batch of messages coming up right.
Speaker 9: After this, you mint, is this the right number? It's the loser line.
Speaker 2: Good by, Just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Hey girl, are you from China? Because I'm trying to get your number?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not do that.
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do was just the urge to shrug and pretend like you don't speak English. Instead, tell them you like guys who have their mom as their number one friend on Snap. I already do, but she ghosted me recently. Then give him the digits to the loser line so hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 17: Next message, Hey, Hello, this is.
Speaker 12: Ah I met you the other week at the aquarium. I'm an elementary school teacher and I was there with my school obviously, and.
Speaker 17: I saw you doing magic and just you know.
Speaker 12: How we were outstanding, really and you know, maybe we can go out on a date Carrol cart take or something and you know, by the end of the night, you can saw me in half.
Speaker 17: I wouldn't.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't that.
Speaker 12: Yeah again, this is this is and I think you're magic.
Speaker 5: But I feel like she has a death wish if she's calling strange men that she meets on the street and them to cut her in house.
Speaker 2: And I feel like she's not a sexy magician either, like a Chris Angel. I feel like he's more of a Merlin type with a giant wizards.
Speaker 1: Could hard Merlin, could be a Zaddy. I don't know. I heard the bigger that had the bigger the heart.
Speaker 2: Glad you went to that.
Speaker 6: Hey, rich, this is from the other night we met at the bar. You were telling me about the thing for the faucet the water treatment softened. I don't know remember what it was, but you told me that I could sell a bunch of them to my friends and family and make some money, no offense or nothing, but like when you first started telling me about it, it just sounded like it might be a scam or maybe like a weird I don't know. I didn't know what you were up to. But I did a little research online and yeah, I saw some places that it might be a pyramid scheme and there were some lawsuits and stuff. But just because they got a couple of lawsuits doesn't make them bad. I mean, people get sued all the time. Companies get sued all the time. Isn't Mark Zuckerberg getting sued like once a month for Facebook for stuff I don't know. I love Facebook, and Facebook isn't a pyramid scheme, right, Like, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding about this water stuff. I want to make money, man, I'm going to go with like ten cases. I want to get rich, take over the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, had some rock solid reasoning right there. It sounds like he confirmed it's a scam basically on the internet with lots of lawsuits. But Facebook has lawsuits, they're not a scam. He likes Facebook, he likes I.
Speaker 1: See, Jeff. That's what they're talking about when they say do your research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't listen to any of the research, but do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you did it.
Speaker 2: And if you want to keep laughs like these roll and make sure to head over to our TikTok at Broken Jeffrey and you can do two things on there. One see Brooks latest outfit and have a good chuckle. You can the number one loser message of no no matter what, laugh.
Speaker 1: This shirt's cute.
Speaker 18: Next message, Hey Jason, this is we met at a coffee shop. I'm the one that lectured you about what your truck is doing to the environment for like ten minutes. How you really need to give it up because you know you are single handedly destroying the world with your carbon footprints. But anyway, I felt this spark between us and I'd love to hang out. But listen, this weekend, I'm moving, so before you get rid of that truck, because I know you're gonna get rid of it because you're a really good guy. It would be really helpful if you help me move and then you can you know, sell it. And I'm excited to hear from you.
Speaker 17: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Wow as.
Speaker 5: Request, let's ruin the world just now because I have to move, but later we'll save it.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, being a pro earth activist three hundred and sixty four days after. It's pretty close.
Speaker 15: Next message, I hope Kermit d frog here, just diving back the very pretty Jessica, who I met at a bar just the other night. I just wanted to say that you had this frog turning green. Just kidd I'm I'm already green, but you are, in fact very beautiful. Kermie. Who are you talking to?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 15: Oh, Piggy, Guys, it's no one, just just a friend I met at the at the local saloon. You were meeting people.
Speaker 11: At the bar. No, no, Piggy, it's not.
Speaker 15: Like that, it's like that.
Speaker 2: How dare you sorry, Jessica.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna have to call you right back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, this is if you couldn't tell.
Speaker 15: You had mentioned the other night that you like the Muppets similar to me, and I just thought, you know, maybe you'd like like a little call from them, want to know what they're up to, and they should only want to talk to you like Fozzy Bear.
Speaker 19: Uh yeah wa waka, just like kids.
Speaker 1: Can we get his number?
Speaker 2: I'm wondering on a date with him. How many of the Muppets do you have to flirt with in order to get yourself a free drink.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna have to flirt with Speaker's or crane at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Listen a loser line regularly at this time, or on any of our affiliates across North America. Plus check us out on YouTube, install and TikTok at Brook and Jeffrey phone tabs coming up right after.
Speaker 9: This Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: You ever bought something only to go home later and check the receipt and find you got overcharged? Yes, yes, Whenever that happens to Brook, a team of lawyers swarms that immediately bankrupts.
Speaker 1: Hey listen, I gotta get my money.
Speaker 2: But for your normal, average, everyday person, you just send an email to ask for a refund. And that's what one woman did recently. She's about to get her issue handled. Notice I said handled. I didn't say fixed. Yeah, handled, because Jose is going to be the one doing that handling. Oh yeah, it's your brand new phone tap right now.
Speaker 17: It's another taps on the twenties.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hi, this is Ken calling from sandwich shop. I'm looking to speak with a miss Ava. Oh yo, am I saying that right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 17: You were right the first time.
Speaker 3: Okay, good Hi.
Speaker 18: Hi.
Speaker 10: One of my workers forwarded me in emails saying that you accidentally got overcharged for an order I did.
Speaker 17: It was supposed to be thirteen dollars, but when I looked at my credit card statement in thirty three.
Speaker 10: Ooh, that's way too much. Hold let me take a look here in our system. Okay, just give me one second.
Speaker 17: Okay, sure, okay, hold.
Speaker 8: On, yeah, yeah, I do. I see that. You are correct.
Speaker 10: It looks like there's an additional twenty dollars added onto your order for some reason.
Speaker 8: I don't know why that is. I apologize.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, weird, Thank you. So I'm just wanting a refund of that twenty dollars.
Speaker 8: Okay, sure, hold on, let me just take care of that.
Speaker 3: That's easy fix, awesome.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 10: So I just adjusted your rewards account and you now have twenty thousand sandwich coins.
Speaker 8: So congrats.
Speaker 10: We're sorry about the inconvenience, and we can't wait to see you again next time.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry, Hold on just a second. Yeah, I wanted a refund of the twenty dollars, just like put back on my card.
Speaker 10: Oh no, no, no, trust me, you're gonna want the sandwich coins.
Speaker 8: They're better than money. These are valuable.
Speaker 17: I love your sandwich shop, but I don't actually want that. I don't really do those things.
Speaker 10: No, it's actually I'm sorry to interrupt you. It's not like a rewards program.
Speaker 8: Actually this is more.
Speaker 10: Sandwich coins are more like digital sandwich money that you can only spend at our store, don't I don't want that, Okay, Well hold on, I don't think you understand quite how it works. Like let's just say you want an extra tomato.
Speaker 8: We're not going to charge you.
Speaker 1: No, well, just with.
Speaker 8: Two thousand of your sandwich coins and boom it's free.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it works.
Speaker 3: Give it.
Speaker 17: Then you are charging me. Actually, because that's my money. You have twenty dollars of my money that I didn't mean to give you, Okay, Like I didn't give it to you, you took it, so I need to be refunded that otherwise you're feelings.
Speaker 10: So what I'm hearing is that you want to pay another twenty dollars towards more sandwich.
Speaker 2: Co No, but I can do that.
Speaker 17: That's the opposite of what I want.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you why you do want it, Because once you get to the forty dollars level, that has triple sandwich coin bonus, or, as one of our favorite customers called it, let us for life, LFL.
Speaker 17: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 8: Let us for life.
Speaker 17: That's not funny, that's not good. And because you're a sandwich shop, I should always be able to get lettuce. Let us should come on the sandwiches.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, that's true.
Speaker 10: But thanks to sandwich Coin, we can get you free extra lettuce.
Speaker 8: No, LFL, are you getting it now, LFL.
Speaker 17: Us, I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 17: Well, you're sounding like the airlines now, like charging me for this and charging me for Okay.
Speaker 8: How about this.
Speaker 10: I'm not supposed to do this, But what if I bump you up to the cheese to here because just for this week only, Pepperjack's only four thousand coins and it's usually seventy.
Speaker 8: You want to take advantage of that?
Speaker 6: That is No, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I don't want your cheese. I don't want these sandwich coin.
Speaker 8: Well you need to tell that to the better bread boys.
Speaker 17: Then I don't know what that is?
Speaker 8: What now you're a kidding me?
Speaker 9: How would I.
Speaker 17: Know what the better bread whatever it is you just said is. I don't care, I don't know. I would never be able to know that I don't want it.
Speaker 8: You don't want it.
Speaker 10: You should want to be one, because those are our top ten sandwich coin owners, known as the better bread Bocking.
Speaker 17: I'm super frustrated. I don't want these sandwich coins. Now I'm yelling, and I hate yelling. I just want to refund.
Speaker 10: Listen, I've only told you about how getting some free toppings on a sub you haven't even heard you could go to Fiji if you get to our top tier.
Speaker 9: That is both.
Speaker 17: I do not try to sell me on some mistake trip to Fiji with sandwich coins.
Speaker 10: Well, you are correct, you're not going to Fiji, but you do get an extra bottle of Fiji water, and.
Speaker 2: That's our best water.
Speaker 8: You don't get any better.
Speaker 2: Than the Fiji water.
Speaker 17: Tell me to talk to a supervisor, a man, sure, an owner.
Speaker 10: Okay, then you may want to talk to the actual sandwich shop themselves then, because I'm no help at this point.
Speaker 17: What No, this is the sandwich shop you called me?
Speaker 8: I wish I'm pretty hungry, but no, I'm not at a sandwich shop. It's a brank phone call. My name is jose from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: This is a phone tap.
Speaker 16: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: What your coworker, Cody set you up?
Speaker 17: Cody.
Speaker 10: Yes, Cody told us you were furious the other day when you got overcharged for a sandwich.
Speaker 17: So he wanted.
Speaker 8: Us to mess with you.
Speaker 17: You're talking about whatever, sandwich points. I'm losing my mom.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, you can't say that.
Speaker 10: Sandwich points are trademarked actually legally, but sandwich coins feel free to invest.
Speaker 17: Excuse me, excuse me, sandwich coins.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 17: I'll take triple the mayo with my stupidess sandwich with your balance.
Speaker 10: You don't have enough for mayo, but I can cover your sandwich and avocado pits.
Speaker 9: Week up Every morning was Fu Taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brook, I don't want you to ever get divorced.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, I don't never want to do.
Speaker 2: But let's say that it happened, all right, and you were suddenly thrust back into the dating pool. Okay, good old Brooks strutting into the club with a flapper outfit and I love the b How do you do to the strapping young gents and the speakeasy is what it's like now in town. It looks like it's your lucky night. Sweethets. Shine in your gamers and get yourself to work.
Speaker 4: What art is working for you?
Speaker 3: Boys?
Speaker 11: How do you do?
Speaker 1: I'll speak easy?
Speaker 2: What about listeners? Has been out of the dating game for a few years now and his first hangout isn't calling him back? It wasn't Brooke. You'll find who it was and where he took her in your second date update, next second date up date. Dating is a lot like riding a bike. First, you do it with dad's help. Why heause right behind you making sure that you don't get hurt because it's scary the first few times.
Speaker 1: Why is your dad there?
Speaker 2: Well, mom's holding the camera shouting positive things. Don't close your eyes, stop crying.
Speaker 1: You have a really close family.
Speaker 2: But then eventually dad let's go, and suddenly look at that you're doing it all by yourself.
Speaker 1: Why is mom still there with the video camera?
Speaker 2: I asked her to be there. But I bring your up because one of our listeners, Dennis, emailed the show and Dennis it says, this was your first date that you've gone on in quite a while, Like, were you in a relationship before that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was in a long term relationship for a little while. Okay, and I've been single for two years now.
Speaker 1: What you've been single for two years, but you just haven't dated.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I kind of came up one dating for a while. I mean I was just down on myself, you know. I just had some self esteem issues, some things I needed to work on, and it kind of got into a pity party sort of thing for a little while, and I had to come back out of it.
Speaker 1: So I love that you did you, Dennis, and it looks like it turned out pretty good because you're back up on the top. I love hearing those type of stories we all do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got into a gym, got back into racquetball, I'm rock climbing now, and I'm even on an adult kickball team.
Speaker 9: Fun.
Speaker 1: We don't need a second date update with him. We're going to do self help with Dennis.
Speaker 8: I mean, this is great.
Speaker 2: Who needs women just playing racketball until you die?
Speaker 4: You got mountains to climb.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's great that you came out the other end and it sounds like you're in a better place. So you ended up meeting somebody.
Speaker 11: Men Lady named Stephanie. Okay, okay, feel real smart and a great sense of humor. We hooked up after work.
Speaker 1: You sound confident, but I didn't realize.
Speaker 11: When I say hooked up, I just mean we got together. I told you, guys, I haven't been dating for a while. I don't know what all the lingo is.
Speaker 2: Okay, hooking up. Just so you know, Dennis tends to be like you get intimate, like romantic yet something women.
Speaker 1: I want to know, like, you're you haven't done this in two years? How are you feeling?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 1: What's going through your head when you're going to meet her?
Speaker 11: Very excited, excited, at a little a little anxious.
Speaker 2: So what did you and Stephanie end up doing for your date?
Speaker 11: We ended up doing what I like to do and I wanted to share with her, which is a passion of mine. It's rock clock cool.
Speaker 1: That's a sexy date.
Speaker 17: I like it.
Speaker 8: I like it was.
Speaker 1: Had she ever climbed before? Was it brand new to her?
Speaker 11: No, she never done it before, but she was really open minded to the idea when totally turn on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hooked up with her with the cable with the cable.
Speaker 11: Showing the ropes, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, did like she was having fun. She was.
Speaker 11: She was totally in dude. I was totally into her. And even during the thing, some of my friends from class came over. They were really cool. So it actually made me look good. Baby, looked like I had some sort of popularity there.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's such a smart thing too, Like it's a way to bond together. She's trying something new. A lot of adrenaline is going on when you're climbing, like it's awesome.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So is rock climbing the only thing that you did for the day or was there more?
Speaker 11: Yeah? We went to a bar afterwards. I had a few drinks. I'm a tequila guy, so I had a couple of pops, you know, a couple of what shots, A couple of pops pops whatso? Yeah, it's old school aingo, you know, pops like soda pop, like a can of pop, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, to have some soda with tequila, yeah exactly. Okay, Wow.
Speaker 4: We figured it out.
Speaker 2: I was thinking Coca cola.
Speaker 1: I'm all over the Yeah, I got it. Tequila soda. Okay, I like popular and dating right now, you can say that, yes, all right.
Speaker 11: I just love to have a good time with her. It was really great enjoying her company. She's a great conversationalist, captivating almost to the point of just other people were walking by and looking at the two of us like, Wow, those people most really like each other.
Speaker 16: That's sweet.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's not calling you back, so there must be something going on. Did you a chance to really learn about her, because it sounds like this was a lot about your interests, your activities.
Speaker 11: It was. She did a lot of talking, but mostly was about her work and her job. I mean, she's okay, she got like a high pressure job.
Speaker 2: And did you hook up in the modern.
Speaker 11: If you mean, did we do an thing that somebody would be saying we should have done on a first date or anything like that. No, we did that.
Speaker 1: Nobody on this show would say you should.
Speaker 11: The wrong show a nice little goodbye, just a hug, a little peck of the cheek, nothing, nothing out of the ordinary.
Speaker 2: Well overall, it sounds like it's a pretty solid date. How long has it been since you last talked to her?
Speaker 11: It's been a couple of months? What months been a couple of months?
Speaker 1: Have you dated since? Or you did the one day after two years and we've done nothing since.
Speaker 2: Ye play the really slogan.
Speaker 11: I've gone I've gone out a couple of times with other people. It hasn't felt the same. Okay, Okay, it was fun still, I mean I had fun. We didn't do the rock climbing thing. We pretty much just did a couple of times with a bar.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we did focus on them. Let's focus on seventy and we're gonna play a song. We'll come back. We'll call and see if she remembers you, because two months in the modern dating world is for like ever. She could be married by It's possible. We're gonna come back. We'll call her and try and get a second date. Update A right, sounds great?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, Dennis. I know you've been telling us that you just got back into the dating scene and you didn't know what you were doing. But I'm guessing that Stephanie thought you were a player, you know, just thudding into the rock climbing place with your extra large harness on, acting like a boss fist, bumping all your friends, talking about your new clubs and activities. I bet she thought you were some type of smooth talker.
Speaker 6: It gets around town there's no way she could.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, I would like you to prove right now that you're not pretend that Brooke is single and you just saw her out on the street. Give us your best pickup line to get her interested. Go ahead, Dennis, Hey Brooke, Yeah, what should do it?
Speaker 7: Doing?
Speaker 1: Radio? My job right now? Dennis? What are you doing?
Speaker 11: Why don't you come on over here and sit on Daddy's left.
Speaker 3: You're proving me right.
Speaker 1: First line so quickly. I thought if you was a different person, I haven't.
Speaker 2: That you went out with Stephanie two months ago, and now we're going to be reaching back out to her again. I'm not sure if she's even gonna remember going out with.
Speaker 11: You, dude.
Speaker 1: Maybe the rock climbing party she'll remember.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think she'll remember. I think she'll remember me.
Speaker 2: Have you tried calling or texting in that period in between?
Speaker 11: I did? I just never heard anything back.
Speaker 1: Okay, And you have no idea?
Speaker 11: Why, no, no idea whatsoever?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're gonna try and get you some answers here, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Sit down, daddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's going to tell you where to I'm gonna dial Stephanie's number and let's see what she has to say. All right, all right, here we go. Hello, he is a Stephanie. Yeah, hey, Stephanie. My name is jeff from the radio show Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning. How are you doing today?
Speaker 11: Really? Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Hi Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole show's here. Brooke Jose alexis Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Cool. It sounds like that's awesome.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I've heard the show before, but it's been a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, you can always catch up on our podcast, available anywhere you get your podcast, Spotify.
Speaker 4: Apple, periodically.
Speaker 2: You listen to whatever you want to listen to, Stephanie. But we're calling you today because we're trying to get a second date update for one of our listeners.
Speaker 6: Uh. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's a guy that you went out with a little while ago. His name's Dennis. Do you remember a couple months back.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's quite a while ago.
Speaker 1: That's the reaction, remember, Yeah, that's the reaction we have when he told us how long it had been.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's been it's been a while.
Speaker 11: So I have to I have to think for a minute.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a good sign that he's reaching out to you. I know, it's a little bit late. But yeah, he told us about your date and said he had a really good time with you. And afterwards he said he tried texting and calling you, but he hasn't gotten any response. Oh have you been seeing those?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know, he was a really nice guy.
Speaker 17: I just I feel like he was just looking.
Speaker 6: For something else.
Speaker 2: I oh, but can you explain?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I just have.
Speaker 11: Different expectations at this point in my life and he just seemed to we just seemed to be out of alignment.
Speaker 9: Second, Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: I mean he told us a little bit about your date, that you guys went rock climbing and went to a bar and got to talking a lot about your lives. Is something come up?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean things were great.
Speaker 17: We were reviving and raide a couple of beers, and he kind of gets to you more a little bit of like yourself. Yeah, And he threw in a line.
Speaker 6: Where he said something like he was just kind of looking for a hookup buddy. What yeah?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wait, he didn't say anything like that to us.
Speaker 1: He sounded like to us that he was looking for a long term relationship. I mean we talked to him about how he had spent two years single, working on himself and that he was finally ready to see what was out there because he felt like he had something to offer someone.
Speaker 6: No, No, that's not the vibe I got.
Speaker 19: He said he was happy that he had a friends with benefits now.
Speaker 1: Friends friends with benefits, that's what he said. Yeah, oh no, I could really just say that. That means like, as in, you are his friend with benefits even though you hadn't given him any benefits yet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, like I had been assigned the title of.
Speaker 9: This what.
Speaker 1: And that's not how that works. Like friends of benefits is like somebody you already know and then you're like, okay, maybe on the side, we'll hook up because I'm in a dry spell.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think that's why he was insinuating.
Speaker 11: He wanted the things to be that way, and I'm not anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least he was honest with you.
Speaker 2: There's some sort of miscommunication here. Either Dennis isn't telling the truth or she misheard something. So let's just get Dennis on the phone right now, because Stephanie, I need to tell you he's been there the entire time listening.
Speaker 11: Stephanie.
Speaker 17: Oh wow, okay, are you.
Speaker 11: Say, Oh my goodness, I have such an apology to make to you. Is good. You heard what I said, but that's not at all what I meant. Oh, I said to you friends with benefits. I meant the fact that you have a great job and you have medical benefits.
Speaker 1: Shut off, really shut up.
Speaker 11: The last girl I was with, part of the reason why we ended up going separate ways is because she didn't have any and she only wanted to be with me because she thought I could get her benefits.
Speaker 2: Okay, gosh, you're telling me that you didn't know what friends with benefits meant.
Speaker 11: I'm talking about benefits.
Speaker 1: A movie.
Speaker 11: I don't know nothing about that stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you understanding what it means?
Speaker 11: Like now, now I understand why she felt the way she felt.
Speaker 1: Also to that you just wanted to hook up? What you said, hook up buddy or something like that, Right, Stephanie, isn't that what he said?
Speaker 17: He said he wanted friends with benefits, and I guess I assumed he meant a hook up buddy.
Speaker 19: That's what it is.
Speaker 18: Yeah, right?
Speaker 4: Is by was dental?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, it sounds like you guys just didn't understand what each other were saying, and you're actually looking for the same thing.
Speaker 10: Dude, and he messed up on a bunch of phrases with us before she even got on the phone.
Speaker 2: It's true, like Stephanie, he did. He told us that he hooked up with you when you guys first met, when you just linked up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've been saying the wrong thing the whole time, but you guys can tell I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, Dennis, are you like a ar p?
Speaker 6: No, I've just I've just been out of the loop.
Speaker 11: I don't have a lot of young people around me. And what do you want me to do? Watch him TV?
Speaker 2: And then nobody people watching TV?
Speaker 11: Watching what I know?
Speaker 1: Get a TikTok account.
Speaker 11: Okay, I mean what I gotta watch Stephanie, I mean I gotta watch.
Speaker 2: You can hear Dennis. He sounds like a pretty nice, genuine guy. He needs a little bit of updating in terms of dating terminology. But we'd like to send you out on another date and maybe you can help teach him some of those things and we'll pay for the date.
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like fun.
Speaker 11: Will you Stefanie? Will you go with me?
Speaker 15: It's a misunderstanding.
Speaker 19: We'll go out.
Speaker 6: It'll be great.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's good.
Speaker 11: So now I have a true friend with benefits, no medal.
Speaker 2: I'm just make sure you go to the Urban Dictionary before you go on this day to pay Dennis. Look up Mexican No, no.
Speaker 9: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I feel kind of happy for Dennis. You know, he's a he's a likable guy, sure, kind of stuck in a time warp and apparently hasn't watched TV or listen to radio or watched the news in thirty years.
Speaker 1: Participated in society because he doesn't know anything. Even mom would know what friends with benefits.
Speaker 2: But isn't that kind of a good thing? Like you get the chance to be with a guy who's basically a baby.
Speaker 1: That sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: He's pure, he's untouched, unworn to dating. Now I'm just saying he's not scarred, and it's not jaded by the dating. He's not going to play games on you exactly how literally?
Speaker 1: Yeah accidentally, I guess exactly. Or he's just gonna claim dumb every time he gets caught doing something wrong.
Speaker 2: It's hard to argue against jaded. Yeah, you're one of the jaded ones.
Speaker 1: You don't believe them, You don't want a baby man. I want a man man, not a baby man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want one that's been with thousands and thousands.
Speaker 1: He's got paperwork that checks out things are still good.
Speaker 2: But texting to seven eight five to tell us if you think these two are gonna make it. That's a good sound coming from.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember. If you ever want to get a second date up that you can always email our show. We can call the person who wasn't calling you back.
Speaker 9: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I was checking emails yesterday and I came across a really weird message. He was from a therapist who apparently listens to the show, and they wrote, after hearing several segments from your radio program, I fear that you may suffer from a superiority complex, a god complex, and a persecution complex, and I would strongly recommend my services.
Speaker 1: Are you sure they were talking about you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, what does it sound like you?
Speaker 3: How dare you write that to me?
Speaker 2: Do you know who you're sending this email to?
Speaker 1: Okay, if that was your response, I could actually maybe see.
Speaker 2: Where she But then then I stepped back and I remembered, oh, yeah, I'm on Brooks Computer. So I am good. That was really cool because the only complex that I'm familiar with is the apartment complex next to the courthouse where several people saw Jose gathering audio.
Speaker 1: How did I not see that coming?
Speaker 4: I got recorsion, was.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I would never go to I know some people are saying I would never go down to the courthouse. That's below me. But luckily Jose did for a brand new what You're doing at the Courthouse coming up. You know, there's many different types of courts in this country, the basketball courts, food courts, guest rooms at the Courtyard Marriott. But our favorite kind of court is the judicial kind. We love justice on this show, Yes we do. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning and practically lawyer. Yeah we are, and that's what makes us license to do this segment what You're Doing at the Courthouse, where we go down to the courthouse and just ask the folks there a simple question, what.
Speaker 8: You're doing at the courthouse.
Speaker 11: Five.
Speaker 16: I fadvocated a company through Wells Fargo, and back then laser printers were I tech. So I designed my home paywroll checks.
Speaker 8: So it was a fake company to begin with. Yes, and you wrote your own checks.
Speaker 11: That's how they got me.
Speaker 16: I did eight checks, eleven days, three hundred and ninety five thousand dollars, Wells Fargo eight to meet.
Speaker 8: I betman, that's a lot of money. What'd you do with that money? When I bought my fifty five bandhead?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: The car hardy?
Speaker 2: He had a kickstarter?
Speaker 8: Well, what did the ladies think about that?
Speaker 16: Can I say it?
Speaker 8: Say whatever you want?
Speaker 16: They thought it was a six hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Oh not expect You don't want him to whisper sweet, nothing's in your ear.
Speaker 2: Brooks topping on the back of that guy's.
Speaker 4: For sureagmated in heaven. Run from the cops on that Harley dude.
Speaker 5: His voice sounds like a dead Harleys the eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the good old day I was born.
Speaker 1: What you're doing at the courthouse?
Speaker 7: A cop tried to give me a DUI when there was no alcohol involved.
Speaker 1: So you're out driving?
Speaker 8: You're partying one night?
Speaker 17: Not partying? Oh, not partying at all?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, did he give you a sobriety test?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did he make you like walk in a line or did you do the alphabet one?
Speaker 7: Well, actually gave me his bull sobriety test that nobody could pass because he was screaming.
Speaker 11: In my face.
Speaker 1: And you don't really remember what that was.
Speaker 11: Remember what was.
Speaker 4: Someone still wasted?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a permanent issue.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't give you a sobriety test, but after the sobriety test.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you for this interview, sir. What interviews?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're recording.
Speaker 2: It's what you're doing at the courthouse where we go down to the courthouse and ask a simple question what you're doing at the courthouse.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm just just interning, interning, you know, interning to be a what.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure yet, but I'm trying to get experienced and see where it goes from there.
Speaker 8: So what makes you so interested in courthouses?
Speaker 13: To be honest, CSI, Okay, you know, my mom wanted me, wanted me to be a doctor. My dad wanted me to be a lawyer. I don't I don't want to be either, but I felt, like, you know, that CSI stuff was the in between.
Speaker 8: What's the most intriguing part about it?
Speaker 13: I'll probably say work in like i'll a crime lab.
Speaker 10: And also, like CSI, after you crack the case, you get a hot chick next to you, right.
Speaker 13: Hey, that's the goal too, just like the TV show. Hey exactly, you know, like happy Andy for both.
Speaker 10: I don't know what version of CSI oh, I mean, if it's anything like CSI Miami.
Speaker 4: He's got a lot of gorgeous women.
Speaker 1: Around think so I think it's just a lot more disgusting body fluid.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: He's got a lot to discover.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 2: Maybe we're all wrong and he's just gonna be like swarmed by gorgeous way. Yeah, what you're doing at the courthouse? Oh my, I just gotta see on my case.
Speaker 3: Koreans getting ready?
Speaker 8: Get me housing? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Everybody out there in the family world? A shout out to my brother and.
Speaker 17: So what are you up to today?
Speaker 4: I love to look at the lady and I call him af the top gun.
Speaker 8: I have a problem with.
Speaker 2: Call Lisa.
Speaker 1: Her name is Listen, She's a top gl She the one got me fired right now. I'm about that.
Speaker 8: I'm fired for calling you a top gun.
Speaker 2: That's called banging body healthy, giving your body to me.
Speaker 8: I look that one. Ain't talk boys all day.
Speaker 1: Long and all night long too, and every day, no, every day, and you.
Speaker 8: It's just fun.
Speaker 4: What a dude, girl, I'm in lon do this shut out to Linda Fay.
Speaker 8: It's pretty jump.
Speaker 15: I do that all day.
Speaker 4: You are a lucky woman. Got jealous.
Speaker 2: I said it, you guys, that this dude is walking around the streets without a record deal and you didn't jump on top of that.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 10: I should have called it one of the record label reps and been like, oh my god, I discovered him.
Speaker 1: You want to see him?
Speaker 2: Poston said, banging body healthy, giving this body to me.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: If Bieber would use that line, it's grammy. But him, he ends up in jail.
Speaker 11: Come on.
Speaker 4: He called her a top Gunyah.
Speaker 2: Justice for Ricky Jones.
Speaker 6: Come out.
Speaker 8: What you're doing at the courthouse.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm here with my wife. She's here on a felony charge which she did not commit. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
Speaker 8: Now I gotta ask you a random question. You're lighting a cigarette. I just saw you put a piece of paper on the cigarette. What was that about?
Speaker 2: My cigarette broke? So that was a rolling paper?
Speaker 8: Oh so you kind of like doctored it a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, I usually buy a pounded tobacco, which is it's two cartons. So that's like two thousand cigarettes and that lasts us at least half a month.
Speaker 8: How older you look like you're seventeen years old.
Speaker 7: Yeap, dude, I know, man, it's uh, it's all the hardcore narcotic abuse. I pickled myself and uh they those drugs acted as a preservative.
Speaker 8: So because you did all these drugs in a way, you preserve your body.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I don't advocate that.
Speaker 1: I mean it's he's snorting botox as well.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but he did look great.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, Kim Kardashian is going to be jumping on that trend as.
Speaker 1: Soon as I do two thousand. I think in one month, he's gonna look eighty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, catch up, that's what you're doing at the courthouse.
Speaker 9: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brooks goal is to get the two wins in a row today. Can she do it against Mike from University Place, who works in sales with beverages. Mike, sell me a beverage, try this beverages warm outside you look, I will I will take two trucks full of beverages. Please, thank you.
Speaker 1: He's an easy sale.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, Mike, have you been practicing that for.
Speaker 2: A while about five minutes?
Speaker 1: Wow? You know it showed, It showed raised.
Speaker 2: What type of beverages do you sell, Mike?
Speaker 17: The type that rhyme with?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that we needed to beat that out. Let's send Brooke out of the studio for a second, Mike, and while that happens, you know the game's played. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat Brooke out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: I am all right?
Speaker 2: I believe in you. You good luck? Your time starts now. What's the name of the city Bill Murray visits in the Groundhog movie Punks the Time? What famous country singer is the godmother of Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 6: Raba McIntire.
Speaker 2: A standard NHL hockey puck is made up mostly of what material? Robert what actor played the character Tony Montana in the movie Scarface Albacina at the Last Supper? What was the name of the cup used by Jesus Golden got those in. Let's bring Brooke back into the studio and Mike, we always like to ask our contestants. This, what's an interesting fact that we should know about you.
Speaker 6: I've never had a Facebook account?
Speaker 1: Oh cool, I see, I support it. I mean out of all of them. I mean, Facebook's a worst am I Right?
Speaker 2: But you have a MySpace?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 11: Uh? Never had that either?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you have any social media?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm on Twitter?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, Twitter.
Speaker 1: He only like one hundred and sixty characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something tells me that he does more than just sell beverages for the company.
Speaker 8: He's like, I built bomb shelters off the grid.
Speaker 2: It's none of my business. Let's let's go over to brook You ready, Yeah, your time starts now. What's the name of the city Bill Murray visits in the Groundhog Day movie?
Speaker 1: Pucks Aitwani?
Speaker 2: What famous country singer is the godmother of Miley Cyrus Dolly parton a standard NHL hockey puck is made up mostly of what material?
Speaker 1: Rubber?
Speaker 2: What actor played the character Tony Montana in the movie Scarface?
Speaker 19: Uh?
Speaker 1: Al Pacino At the Last Supper?
Speaker 2: What's the name of the cup used by Jesus?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: The the Oh? My gosh, you know Chalice?
Speaker 6: The Yeah, I know it?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Two gosh, dang it and everybody looks for it in every that's all the time we have.
Speaker 2: Let's go over to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose.
Speaker 8: Mike, you did good.
Speaker 4: You got three correct today.
Speaker 2: That's a good score.
Speaker 4: It was a good score.
Speaker 1: And Brook, Yeah, did.
Speaker 9: I do it?
Speaker 8: You God for.
Speaker 9: So close.
Speaker 2: That was a tight one today, Mike. Let's go over the answers here. The name of the city Bill Murray visits in the Groundhog Day movie is Punk's Tawny Pennsylvania, the famous country singer whose godmother to Miley Cyrus is Dolly Parton. A standard NHL hockey puck has made up mostly of rubber vulcanized rubber, specifically cool Al Pacino plays Tony Montana in scarface and at the last supper, Jesus drinks out of the pimp cup yah aka Holy Grail.
Speaker 3: Ah, the Holy Grail.
Speaker 1: For the life of me.
Speaker 2: That's right. So Mike, thank you for playing. We'll be back to my Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, Brook
Speaker 9: And Jeffrey in the morning