Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given a.
Speaker 4: Black bus bussy listening to me show.
Speaker 3: I don't joy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joy, you gotta do that.
Speaker 4: Turn out, you gotta turn got to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth.
Speaker 3: Turn out the water the mon jup.
Speaker 6: Look come.
Speaker 5: Come out, you think, Uh.
Speaker 6: Huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody, y'all listen to the voice. Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man o man o man grateful for it comes through a huge amount of responsibility. I didn't really know I was gonna have to be this responsible. You know, Can I share something with y'all? I started out to Finally I had gotten on track and was able to see a way to even pursue my dream. It has been a long, a long trip that I've been on, and I've gone through so many phases of it. It is rewarding along the way to accomplish your dreams. What I'm saying is this, let me put it together, because I got so much running through my head right now. You know, it's one thing to accomplish your dreams, but there's joy in the process of achieving it. See, some people are so caught up in the goal, the final goal, that they find no joy, no enjoyment in the process. If you have found what it is you want to do and you strike out on that journey, please understand you are far more blessed than the average person to.
Speaker 5: Know what it is you really want to do.
Speaker 7: To find your work in life, your purpose, to find out what direction you want to go in is such a blessing. The average person, if you sit down and talk to them, oftentimes don't have their life on track. And it'd be some people that you looking at you think God it going on because of their appearance, their swagger. Oh they walk like it, they talk like it, they look like it. But if you sit down and talk to the average person, the average person man does not know what their purpose is, has not discovered what they want to do, and have no idea how to get there. If you are on the other side of that, if you understand your purpose, if you have an idea of what you want to be, and you are on your way there, you are truly blessed. And in that blessing you must recognize it as a blessing. You must recognize the fact that you are on the right side, and that there should be a sense of accomplishment and a feeling of pride in you that you are on track to accomplish your goal. See what used to happen was sometimes I used to keep my nose so on the grindstone that I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Even look up and realize. Man, hey, man, I know you're trying to get here, but Steve, hold on, Man, can't you see what you've done so far? Can't you find just joy in the process. See, a lot of us lose the joy.
Speaker 7: Of a blessings God has given us because we looking at the end talking about I ain't there yet, you on your way. I'm gonna give you an example. I had a friend who told me that they wanted to be a millionaire. And they asked me some questions and I told them, so they started the process. And I am telling you, this dude works extremely hard. So about a year later we were talking. He had found this business, he had set his goal, and he was working towards it. Then about two years later I ran up into him again. We were talking about it and everything. He said, Man, really really appreciate the advice. He said, Man, but this is all jacked up, man, because I still ain't made that million I was talking about. I said, well, hey, man, just keep at it is coming. He said, Man, keep at it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: You know how long I've been doing this? Been two years now. And I didn't say that to him, but I said to myself, yeah, two years. He said, Man, I've been grinding so long. Man, its just it ain't happening for me. I said, wait a minute, man, holld on, hold on. I said, about how much you making right now a year?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: About two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 7: I quit breathing. I said, well, my man, two years ago you didn't have a clue. Two years later, you making a quarter of a million dollars. I said, Man, do you understand how blessed you are? I said, ma'am, your family was about to get put out. Two years ago you done bought a house. Yeah, man, but this ain't the house. I really won't Oh, oh, partner, whoa I got that? I got that the house you really won't make Mike call fied eight million. I don't know, but man, y'all house, you making a payment.
Speaker 5: You drive it.
Speaker 7: You ain't out no more, I said, old man, you got to stop. I said, you got to stop. I said, man, because right now, man, you you coming across. That's real ungrateful to me. And so he said, man, why are you tripping like that?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: Man, you act like don't nobody want to have nothing but you?
Speaker 7: I said, whoa man? Where you going with this conversation? I said, Oh, I didn't come to you. I just came to you and asked you how you doing. And I'm trying to point out to you that the journey that you started on, that you are on your way, and you are in the process of accomplishing your goals. And can you not feel some joy and some pleasure in your accomplishment. Quit tripping on the fact that you ain't made a million yet. You on your way. You done went from he thog. This dude was making fifteen thousand dollars a year. You making quarter of a million dollars in two years. Man, come on, man, can't you see can't you see? So he said, eventually, ah, man, I kind of see what you saying. But that ain't about nothing to me because I ran up into him a year and a half later, how you doing, man, Man, I show wish I'd appreciated my life when I had it like that.
Speaker 5: I said, what you mean, had it like that? Man?
Speaker 7: Just fell on some hard times. Man, right back where I was. And then we talked. I said, hey, man, don't worry about it. I said, Once you know how to accomplish something, I said, you just reapply the same principles and start on over again. Man, you know how hard it is or be to start over? Okay, my man, Hold up, pardoner, you've been do yourself like this again. First, you wasn't grateful for what you had. Now you're looking at the fact that you might have to start over, and you know how hard it is to start over. Maybe God said, okay, you ain't happy with this. Okay, didn't handle it your way? You obviously ain't happy with the way I'm bringing it into your life. You want to handle it your way. Go ahead and handle it because he will let you have it your way. Can I tell you that he will let you do it exactly the way you want to it because he gives us all the power of choice. So then maybe he said, Okay, you don't appreciate the way I'm doing it. You don't like the favor I'm showing you, you think it's taken too long. I'm gonna let you do it your way. I'm not gonna turn my back on you. I'm just gonna let you do it your way. Just just say maybe he said that, and now he right back where it was. So what I tried to get the young cat to understand was, man, appreciate your life for what it is, because, like like Jenny's got that song that he got out off this album, still I still believe.
Speaker 5: It could have been worse. And now that it is worse.
Speaker 7: What's on your mind now, folks, if you are on that side of life where you have figured out what you want to do, you know how you're gonna get that, and you know your purpose. You accomplishing what the majority of people never ever do. So be grateful for your process. Don't tumble yourself, don't throw yourself off the cliff. It's gonna be all right. Success takes a measure of time.
Speaker 5: It is not easy. If success were easy, everybody would be successful.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 7: Show, ladies and gentlemen, it is upon us. The arrival of a new day is hell. The Lord has blessed us to come along. We're our great fault, were our respectfulk and were ever watchful.
Speaker 5: I for one would like to say that God is in.
Speaker 7: Control and I'm gonna let him do it the way he gonna do it. I am in B steel mode today all the way through Friday. I'm in B steel mode. I am just in a position where I just got to let God handle this one is bigger than me. So I'm in B steal mode. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Shery Strawberry.
Speaker 4: Don't move, Steve, be still good morning calling for real? That's right, Peace, be still good morning?
Speaker 5: What up? Junior?
Speaker 10: Blessed and hoighly favorite movie in the right direction.
Speaker 5: If you tell me your sad be still wait wait, wait on. That's hard to do.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I ain't want to tell you know yeah, because you want to raise your voice in your hand and do something, say something, but at you.
Speaker 6: A long time.
Speaker 5: He ain't taking a long smitey them.
Speaker 7: Know you got to pull. I mean I ain't saying like smite as in killed, but you know, like a light stroke, you know a little bit right now, fall down some steps, get your hand ran over by the bush, you know, street you know your hand, you know how you break your fall with your hand and the bush just run over both your wrists.
Speaker 5: Stuff like that.
Speaker 6: You know, his head, his.
Speaker 1: Head want to be huh, you're weighing on him to bless you, remember I am.
Speaker 7: I was just you know, that's why I was saying, this is why I don't do that other stuff. I don't ask for stuff like that.
Speaker 10: I get the feeling that you are not one of these people that pray for your enemies.
Speaker 5: You're not. You don't do that. Oh I'm not at that level of Christianity. I don't know that's gonna happen.
Speaker 10: I know, yeah, what you mean to do with it?
Speaker 5: I was sixty four, But yeah, you're talking about that advanced Christianity.
Speaker 11: Basic Christianity, you know, basicly Christianity four five No, no, no, no, basicly is like you know stuff like you know, do unto others as you would have and do unto you.
Speaker 1: You know, ye love your enemies.
Speaker 5: Now that that's the little that's that's it. You're getting into advance.
Speaker 7: Now once you the minies in there, that's advanced christian you know, for you, I shall cover with thy neighbor's wife being I can stay. I can drawn it that when I do that, you know, but you know I should not kill that that basic I'm good with that one. I ain't got to kill nobody, you know, but not you know, oh you know, you know. Oh no, that's advanced.
Speaker 5: That's what you're asking me.
Speaker 7: Strong, hold up, hold right all your life at PhD.
Speaker 5: Right there, listen, I'm still doing one O.
Speaker 12: One coming up with thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Our friends at zip recruiter conducted a recent survey and found that the top hiring challenge employer's faith for twenty twenty four is a lack of qualified candidates. But if you're an employer and needs to higher here's good news. Zip recruiter has smart features that help you find more qualified candidates fast. Zip recruiters matching technology quickly shows you top candidates that you can send a personalized invite to apply. Four out of five employers who post on zip recruiter get a quality candidate within the first day. Try zip recruiter for free at ZipRecruiter dot com. Slash strawberry at ZipRecruiter dot com slash s t R A W b E r r Y. Right now it is time to run that prank back.
Speaker 6: What you got, what you got with you?
Speaker 14: But I got it for you. I spent your credit card. I spent your credit card. Let's go cat though.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm trying to read Anthony, Anthony, Anthony.
Speaker 5: This is this is Jay Will. I'm the bartender here at the cloudt Yeah.
Speaker 15: Man, I've been calling you all all week, car, Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 5: Got you, tared you. Actually you must have loved here Saturday night, is that right?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Saturday, man, But I've been calling you all week man, trying to get you.
Speaker 9: Don't normally come back in until Thursday or Thursday morning. We get the liquor ready for Thursday night, so nobody's actually here.
Speaker 5: I just have to be coming, man.
Speaker 16: But y'all run their buness. Man, y'all gotta get somebody so answering them falls.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 16: I need I beating my card.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 16: What's y'all there right now so I can pick on my car? Y'all at the club.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I just left the club. Actually I'm actually almost home. But I do have I do have your card with me?
Speaker 15: You got you got my car with you?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have, I have your credit.
Speaker 3: Card, pick my car to the house.
Speaker 5: Well, I saw all the.
Speaker 9: Message that you left on the machine, so I was assuming that if I reached out to you, maybe we could meet up and I can actually help you out and get it to you before Thursday.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 16: But that's cool, man, But I could have just met you at the club he used to be.
Speaker 5: He's on my car.
Speaker 16: You should have just called me back. I could have came right over into the club, man.
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, well, I apologize. I got a lot of running around to do.
Speaker 9: But if you don't mind coming out and picking it up from me here at the house, you know, I make sure I get it to you.
Speaker 16: Okay, cool, cool, Well check it out, and what's your address?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 16: So I can just come over to the right now. I'm gonna put the GPS run over there, saying hold on.
Speaker 5: Right street.
Speaker 16: All right, uh all right, all right?
Speaker 17: Cool?
Speaker 16: Look man, you are you there now? Because I can just shoot over there right. And I appried you a little man for taking care of it. Men, because I really need my car, man, I got some urgent visits. I need to take care of. So I just sit to a little something when I beat over there, and I appreciate it again, man, okay.
Speaker 5: Well I appreciate you, you know, wanting to slide me something.
Speaker 9: Since you said that, you know, maybe uh, you know, maybe you don't have to because I actually I ran into a little jam man, and and hopefully you you'll you'll be understandable about it.
Speaker 5: But I ran into a little jam and I actually had to I actually had to use your car.
Speaker 16: Hold on hold, he said, what.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I got into a little a little situation and I actually had to use your card. Right. Well, well, yeah, I mean, I mean I'll be here to to to uh be able to give it back, pay it back to you, you know what?
Speaker 16: He man?
Speaker 15: Hey, what what what got come?
Speaker 3: Opertion? I got going over there? Man, use my car for what?
Speaker 16: I closed my tad down.
Speaker 15: On Saturday night.
Speaker 5: Man, you close your tab out, you know. And and and like I said, I was going through a little bit of a situation. I needed some gas, so I used it for that.
Speaker 9: And my little my little girl needed some uniforms for a school and my check hadn't come from the from the club yet.
Speaker 5: But as soon as the club.
Speaker 16: Hey, hey, oh show down.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 16: You wait, you you put you put gas and you you buy somebody. Somebody shoots a close on my right and I had to get my car out of the shop. So I mean, once your part of the shop.
Speaker 15: There, let me tell you something. Man, with my family, man with my family money.
Speaker 16: Man, you up for that?
Speaker 18: Bro?
Speaker 15: I don't plumb for it. Man, I'm gonna tell you what. I tell you what.
Speaker 16: Man, I'm gonna tell you what I'm I'm front of the final police for him.
Speaker 15: You up, man, you need to have I can?
Speaker 5: I can, mister Anthony put just calm down then.
Speaker 15: I know it's just they don't calm down nothing. But at least at least at least I got then I got my whole kid to take.
Speaker 5: Care of it. But at least I'm telling you what happened.
Speaker 15: And you're not even day am I to telling me that he was my card. Of course she's been at the cart where I live.
Speaker 5: It that I can pay you back in payments.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 5: Every every week I say.
Speaker 15: That I want my money and I want my car back. I'm gonna bush that's what That's what it help me, sir.
Speaker 5: If your car was that important, you wouldn't have left it at the club.
Speaker 15: Believe he caught up time. You wouldn't have been so the girl I had my car the whole time that she was gonna save before me. Give me tell me that signed my payment. She didn't give it to me.
Speaker 5: If you want to been so drunk, you would to you would have left your car at the club.
Speaker 16: Hold on, when about man, I had to, But I don't excuse the fact.
Speaker 15: I had to playing from meeting.
Speaker 3: I need to leave.
Speaker 15: I thought I would choose you to use my car.
Speaker 5: Man, I understand that.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you how right now?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 16: What are you you at the time?
Speaker 5: Yes, I am.
Speaker 15: I'm on the way over there, man, and I'm telling he went.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 15: If if we don't have my car and my money when I get there, I'm gonna bush up over.
Speaker 5: You. I had it's something four hundred dollars to get my car out the shop.
Speaker 3: I was my card what not?
Speaker 9: Well, no, it was actually six hundred on your car because I had to get the other stuff that I told you about.
Speaker 15: Crazy, you praasy you You don't you don't throw a definite on.
Speaker 16: That you're gonna see, don't really messed up many you saying man that look man, that's my wife.
Speaker 3: That's me and my wife joint.
Speaker 16: Save this account.
Speaker 15: Man, that's for my keys.
Speaker 16: I got two keys, take.
Speaker 3: Care of man.
Speaker 16: I don't know what's up a game you trying to run, man, but I promise you I got something for you. I want all my money on my account and if any money here, I'm telling you right now, I swore to God.
Speaker 10: I've already told you that I've used this money.
Speaker 5: What do you mean is that if it's not there, it's not there. I've used it, Anthony. But I'm asking you to let me tell you something.
Speaker 16: I swore to God right now. I promise wol I swore if you, if you, if you, if you don't have money together, when I get over there, I'm gonna put my hands on your man. And I don't know who you think you're playing with. Man, I don't play.
Speaker 3: These for games.
Speaker 16: I know I know, I hope that something's gonna go. I'm a super pinion, so I think I'm a super black off there. I want my car and I want my money for you.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 16: If my money ain't back on my car by the time I get over there. Part of cash in my hand. By the time I get over there, we're gonna have a real see this problem. And I'm doing talking. Hey, you ain't got to call me. I'm already on the way. I swear to guard letting my money be off my car, lett my be there. I hope it's not right, because I'm up.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 16: I'm telling you right now, I put my I put right in the guard on my daughter right now. Pet my money in on my car. Get the car in in my hand, with my money in my hand. When I get over there, don't even worry about it. I wanna way over there.
Speaker 9: I'll being lifted to I want to be honest about this. Somebody actually gave me your car. What somebody actually gave me your card?
Speaker 16: Somebody gave you my card. I don't give it there.
Speaker 3: Who gave you the.
Speaker 16: Card case I'm seeing when I get over there.
Speaker 3: So that's fine.
Speaker 16: I hope y'all have phone to a game. Y'all play, that's fine. That's just cool, man, I ain't got time to.
Speaker 15: Play making me out that you the other person has the car man running around with y'all.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you have something you can take his name?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 9: Okay, the guy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. He has your car, nephew, Tim from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just gotta pray man, Hey, let me ask you something. What's the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 5: Baby show? Did I do y'all justice? That's all I want to do? All right?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Time now for us the c l O Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 13: Here we go.
Speaker 12: This one is from Anonymous in Charlotte. Anonymous writes, I'm a thirty two year old married woman and I want a divorce badly, but my husband won't give it to me. We've been married for three years and he's already had an affair.
Speaker 1: He has he was seen.
Speaker 12: Kissing a coworker in the elevator at work, and the security guard at his building goes to my church and told me. My husband tried to downplay it and he said it's not cheating. If he's got nerve enough to do that, I want to leave him before his cheating gets a lot worse.
Speaker 1: Why would he? Why won't he let me out of this doomed marriage?
Speaker 5: What what do you mean to let you have right, go get it. Go down there in file. Yeah, you say no, you ain't hel hostage. You're asking him to sign the papers. You ain't gonta do that.
Speaker 7: Go down there and file. They gonna get the papers to it. They're gonna bring him right down there to the job in front of the lady.
Speaker 1: Easy thinks right here, All right, moving on.
Speaker 5: You can divorced. You're talking to the man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me tell you something. I can't tell you how to win nothing, but you damn she'll get out.
Speaker 5: Listen to.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, Carol, and Mobile says. I'm in my mid sixties and there's a special guy that's been in my life for over thirty years. We dated before I met my husband, and I still think about him. I recently found out that he got remarried when my husband and I ran into him and his new wife at dinner. The next day, I jokingly sent him a text saying that I was jealous. His wife saw it and replied that she would be sure to tell my husband that I'm texting her husband. If she ever sees him again. My husband will kill me. Should I mention to him this to him first?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, I'll started sleeping dogs. Lie, Yeah, that's what's the chances that y'all running up.
Speaker 5: Into him again? Hey, little to night?
Speaker 7: Then well, just I don't know, you know, want to take y'all unless y'all all stay in the same senior citizens.
Speaker 1: Home, you know, because she is in her mid sixty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, unless y'all all in the same senior citizens your chance are running into him is slim.
Speaker 5: I'd just be quiet, wouldn't say nothing?
Speaker 4: Has his contact?
Speaker 13: Delete?
Speaker 1: Delete? She still has his number.
Speaker 5: All you got to do is say, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I don't even have his number.
Speaker 7: I've never text him. I don't have his number. And what you you got me mixed up with somebody else?
Speaker 5: Take his phone? I number out your phone? And then that's it. She lying? Y'all got what y'all all this truth?
Speaker 3: Nerve?
Speaker 1: Are you disgusted with? They all this truth?
Speaker 5: Should I tell him?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: Is she telling?
Speaker 6: The truth?
Speaker 5: Fault? They say it to set you free, though, that's what they say. Yeah, you're gonna ask, gonna get a divorce.
Speaker 1: Yeah and you Yeah, you had no business texting him anyway.
Speaker 5: You knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you wrong, don't make that mistaken?
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, moving on Kadija in New York, says, I have a forty seven year old woman married to a man that I am taking care of. I didn't mind taking care of him because when I met him, he had just won three hundred thousand dollars on a scratch off and he was very generous to me. Well, now that we're broke again, he's waiting for the next big payout. He plays the lottery and goes to casinos, hoping to get lucky again. The only problem is that he's gambling with my money. I want him to focus on getting a job, but he said he won't ever work for the man again.
Speaker 1: Is my husband a lost card? The man crazy?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 5: They still say the man his plan is the lottery and gambling.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but Steve, they won three hundred thousand dollars, they blew it all.
Speaker 1: They're broke again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you know how much of that he spent on some more tickets and at the casino he.
Speaker 1: Gave it right back to the lottery two hundred.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you won't work for the man. You should be sending the man a lot of your money. Who you think owned the lotto? The man who owns the casino.
Speaker 5: The man. You ain't working for him. You playing with him though, that's for damn show.
Speaker 6: Money.
Speaker 5: Bro bro that's not a good deal.
Speaker 7: And his plan is to hit the lotto and to gamble his way back to where he was three hundred thousand. I don't know how long y'all thought that was gonna last. Let me explain something to you. A billion all out go without no income. Listen to me, all out go without any more income. Come on, equals broke.
Speaker 5: So that three hundred thousand you got, that's why you broke. You can't. You can't just spend it without nothing else coming in. That's not how this works.
Speaker 1: Sorry, thinking about those glory days all right.
Speaker 12: Jose in Oklahoma says, I've been married for twelve years and I can't.
Speaker 1: Stand my wife's sister.
Speaker 12: She's always flirting with me as if she's a beauty queen, and it's disgusting because she has a terrible body and a flat butt. It's so bad that my wife knows she flirts with me, and she's not even worried about it. The other day, her sister was visiting and she sat on my lap, and my wife was sitting right there. I asked my wife why she thought this type of behavior was okay, and she just laughed it off. Why is my wife allowing this mess to continue?
Speaker 5: Her sister taught me. He know her sister ain't got nobody.
Speaker 13: She know that, uh huh.
Speaker 5: She living in her sister. She knows her sister.
Speaker 7: Jean, and she know her sister just let her leave a girl he just playing with. She ain't got nobody, don't nobody won't. And that's what what you're gonna have to do is you're gonna have to check her. No, no, no, no, no no, oh no, she ugly too.
Speaker 1: Not should he didn't say that, He just said terrible body in flat.
Speaker 5: But no, read read your description.
Speaker 1: Oh she's not a terrible if she's a beauty queen.
Speaker 7: See, don't worry about the flat butt. She acts like she a beauty queen. As if chance she got a bad body, she blowed and toe up.
Speaker 12: We gotta go see l you're listening, Morning show. It's time for Junior's truth be told.
Speaker 20: I just want to just talk about the links that I know people will go to to get their check.
Speaker 4: The true today is.
Speaker 20: No, then says something about black people. There is nothing we won't do to get our check. We don't leave our money at the job. Somebody we know everybody, came up because Jay had left and his check was sitting up there, and he said, dog, before you walk out that room today, put my chick in that draw.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I thought about the list that I know black people go to to get that chick. I don't care if we at court.
Speaker 20: Dog, I'm in court rule number seven. When you leave that job today.
Speaker 10: I might be in front of the judge walk through that little swivel dog.
Speaker 6: Hand me my chick.
Speaker 10: Don't say nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't care what level it is. You're gonna have to.
Speaker 10: Bring me my chick.
Speaker 20: Look here, I'm having surgery at a eight thirty win rule number three.
Speaker 3: I might be.
Speaker 20: Open, I might be under, but place that chick in my right two fingers and I'm gonna grip it.
Speaker 10: But what I can't do is.
Speaker 20: Leave my money up here at this dog old job. Hey, I want to add a stage.
Speaker 10: We'll put it between them two fingers because the wall's gonna lock.
Speaker 20: What what bring me my check when I wake up? When I come through and recovery, I should have my check in my hand.
Speaker 10: I don't care if you if you at.
Speaker 20: A funeral, yeah, if I'm up there at the casket at the grave site. No, before you leave that office this Thursday, come back, come.
Speaker 10: By the grave yard.
Speaker 20: Were in the second family car. Lay my check on the back seat. When I come back here, I should see my check.
Speaker 1: I don't care what that is.
Speaker 10: You got to bring us our check.
Speaker 18: Dog.
Speaker 1: Money where you leave leave me.
Speaker 10: I don't care where you're doing.
Speaker 20: Hey man, look man, I'm calling in sick. I'm going on a trail ride. We're in the third wagon. I'll be in the back.
Speaker 10: Cook it. Ride your car off next to this horse and.
Speaker 1: Bring me my checks.
Speaker 10: No way we leave that check.
Speaker 5: We're not going to do. You got to get.
Speaker 1: Wrong with that.
Speaker 6: Nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 5: Nothing that don't change at no level.
Speaker 6: No, I don't trust direct pos like see their money.
Speaker 5: Already got money. You can't blend it in with nothing. I don't know if it's money, you know, seriously, man, I got you can't cheat me out of now nickel. I want to see my check. I put it in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that direct deposit.
Speaker 12: No, you ting to the bank direct deposit. You don't trust it's something ever happened. I don't trust nobody at work for has something ever happened before where a check didn't get in or something?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 9: Why? No?
Speaker 4: No, what if you lose the check, the actual physical check?
Speaker 6: Wait, that happened? That what happens?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: What you can take a picture of it?
Speaker 1: And now I have lost some third dollar ches.
Speaker 6: I don't lost some wives, but I ain't never lost.
Speaker 2: A chi.
Speaker 10: The amount they don't take it. I lost a ten dollars.
Speaker 5: I've done that.
Speaker 1: Call what you take a picture?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can take a picture, deposit your check? Yeah, but there's a limit to that.
Speaker 1: Oh some of us.
Speaker 10: That's not my bracket, that's.
Speaker 1: But yeah, actually.
Speaker 5: It won't take x amount.
Speaker 17: But wait a minute, Steve, I can't see you either going uh with your check to the bank, standing in line and going up to the tailler to either deposited or or cash it either.
Speaker 1: I can't pig accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, don't do big ass chism on your phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah your memory, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't you know.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest with you. I ain't been to the bank. Only time I went out there told me they weren't gonna give me this loan. And I said, ain't no problem.
Speaker 5: That's all. I went to the bank and said, mister Vy, what are you here for? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're so fine.
Speaker 7: I said, I want to withdraw my money. Sayce, y'all don't want to give me the loans. I was sitting in the room with about thirty people with seats on.
Speaker 1: No because they don't want you to withdraw your money.
Speaker 5: Then I got the loan too. I got the loan. What's the biggest check you deposited?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: What's the biggest check you walked in? And the Positi?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: One question.
Speaker 13: You want?
Speaker 5: You want me to answer that for you? Hell yeah, thirty eight.
Speaker 6: Ad Come on, come on, let me look at my life. Thanks a lot, Thank you.
Speaker 10: I got some growing to do.
Speaker 1: We suck.
Speaker 10: I was feeling good about the five.
Speaker 1: I just put in any more questions from you, nephew, No, I'm gonna let it go.
Speaker 5: Seem like I touched everybody.
Speaker 10: Way to go, cha.
Speaker 5: Believe you some of that. That's all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about banking.
Speaker 5: You always won't to know how much he ain't. Gotta get quiet.
Speaker 13: You're listening hard.
Speaker 12: Morning show time Now, guys, for another round. Of Would you rather would you rather be kissed on the lips or kissed on your neck during an.
Speaker 5: Oh that nick?
Speaker 14: I can't handle it. I jumped out the window. I can't handle it at all. I can't handle it. I I just ain't no good on this neck. I'm telling you, I FO you want to stop my performance, you get on that neck, I'm done.
Speaker 7: I can't do nothing for you. Well, I'm the direct opposite. Okay, if you open up your mouth, start looking me on my neck.
Speaker 5: You in for some with that.
Speaker 7: I intesacize all efforts I'm talking about. Man, everything I'm doing, I start doing hard everything in me, not on my neck. My body is convulsing and stuff. I'm most of my actions is involuntary. At that point, I'd rather not.
Speaker 1: Let's keep this party. Would you rather?
Speaker 12: Would you rather be financially satisfied all of the time? Would you rather be sexually satisfied?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 7: Hey, yeah, we can buy it. So you got enough money, you ain't got to worry about it. It feel good sometimes when you just got money, you ain't got to do nothing. Yeah, I'm good. Yeah, I'm trying to tell you right now, I'm going with that money man, you're financially set all the time on, sexually satisfied all the time.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 7: No, like Tommy said, you got enough money, you can buy whatever you get sexually satisfied.
Speaker 5: No, I don't need them both. No, No, with that money, that money makes me feel like we just finished. It feels way all right.
Speaker 12: So would you rather post nude, just completely naked for a group of artists or would you rather wear false lashes?
Speaker 1: Eyelashes often put them lashes on so fly. I ain't what is wrong with something naked?
Speaker 5: But I don't know these artists. He knows, surely he know, he don't. He don't need to be necking from I got, I got two albs. It look weird. I ain't got the other folk.
Speaker 7: I don't need to be nicking in front nobody, nobody but the wife. She didn't seen it from all sides, and I'm mean a nicked explaining to y'all what's going on? And then let's just be real, y'all from the side. Do you really want somebody looking at you from the side? You know, Ford straight on? I'm all right, you know, on the scale of one to ten, about seven, you know, straight on seven?
Speaker 1: You know, for my age.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm an eight and a half, you know, sideways. I can't explain.
Speaker 5: That's no damn, but I don't really know what's happening.
Speaker 12: All right, all right, thank you. That's our rounded. Would you rather for today? You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show?
Speaker 21: All right, guys comedians on this show weald This segment is called tell us about that time you dot dot dot All right, tell us about that time you cursed really loud and public but didn't really mean it that time.
Speaker 6: Oh, I can tell you that one.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: Come on.
Speaker 2: So we lived across the street from Benitette College where they played football. If you would line the field with line or whatever, they let you in the game free. So you go over there and line the field and then hop the fence and come back up, coming back over. My mom was on the other side, but I didn't see her, and I yelled, ut man, get your mf put out my m f A and my mama.
Speaker 6: I was just cussing.
Speaker 2: I was in the free form cussing man, and my mom was on the other side, slid back over on the wall, just stayed.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: All right, Come on, nephew, tell us about let me see I got one I got one.
Speaker 5: It has to be about cussing a lot of them.
Speaker 1: It could be anything you had to go to court. All right, come on, nephew, I know you got one.
Speaker 12: Tell us about the time you dot dot dot cussed whatever you did.
Speaker 14: I gotta cuss dot dot dot. I my pops, my dad sent me to uh to drop something off at the church. And I'm walking around the church and looking for the looking for the pastor, looking for the path. I don't see the pastor. And I done got frustrated and said, where in the blank is pastor? And right when I said that, I lied to you not he showed up. But you know what, he came back at me and said, I'm the blank right here. You ain't gonna be talking like that.
Speaker 5: At my church. So that's what being pastor bonded. WHOA see I was. I was looking at it from this right here.
Speaker 7: You ever have somebody just come up to you and ask you to tell a story, but the story was just meant for just them, but not they in the group and they want and they come up to you. They go like, hey, man, Steve or something, a man that was funny as hell. Man, tell tell them about that time you got caught cheat. Turn my head just turns out. I'm looking at the stude, like, hey, that story, that story just for us to.
Speaker 5: Hear you in front of all these people. I don't even know these damn people you're talking about? The have about tell you you got caught cheating? You went, yeah, yeah you don't.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, all right, tell us about that time you were playing. Tell us about that time you got that dotch. What about if you had to go to court?
Speaker 1: Anybody have to go to quarter.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, hell yeah, sure, go to court.
Speaker 5: You can't get court masters, right, yeah, what you want divorce? You what you want court?
Speaker 6: I went to court? Should I talk about this one time?
Speaker 2: I went to court and I had to give If anybody doesn't know this, if you get married in state of California, once you get a divorce, the money that you made.
Speaker 6: You have to split that.
Speaker 2: And when I heard that, it didn't register in my mind because I said, okay, I got that, and I didn't figure out the number until my ass got outside.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'll be damn, that's a lot of money. That is a lot of money. I got it.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah, we're better.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was the start of it.
Speaker 6: I tell you.
Speaker 5: I took about the time I went to court one time.
Speaker 7: I just won this settlement for this car accident, six hundred seventy five dollars a lot of money to me. But my car got smashed and I owed like three hundred four hundred to get the car fixed. And then because of the accident, I had to go to courts. So when I got the settlement a check, I got six hundred summer. And then I got a speeding ticket in the school zone, and when I got to court, they charged me the exact amount of money that I had left.
Speaker 5: More was sick Now. I went from six seventy five and nothing.
Speaker 1: God, all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 12: Coming up next to the nephew with today's Frank phone call. Right after that, you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's today's Strawberry Letter. The subject is why won't his wife leave him? We'll get into that a little later. Right now, the nephew is here with today's frank phone call. What you got for his nef?
Speaker 14: That's right here is Johnson's Freedom Papers. Johnson Freedom Papers. Yes, let's go cat.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Franklin. Franklin Johnson Fleet. Yeah, this Oka Franklin. How you doing today? And my name is My name is Kyle, Kyle Green. I'm with the Immigration Department of the State of Tennessee.
Speaker 18: Uh yeah, how could I help you?
Speaker 8: You were you were born and raised in Tennessee? Am I correct?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Born and raised in Tennessee.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now do you do you still live in the Tennessee area? Now you in a different state? All right?
Speaker 18: And that's it's still he is all my say, I'm the only gods is he's still here, living good.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right. So here's what's going on. It's been brought through our attention here at the Immigration that anyone in the state of Tennessee who has the last name of Johnson. And I don't even know how to break this to you or tell this to you, but it's been brought to our attention here at the Immigration that anyone in the State of Tennessee last name Johnson for some reason, and we're going to fix the problem. But for some reason, they're saying no Johnson's are free, you know, like there's claws or something in some paperwork or whatever. But what we need is we need all the Johnson's to come in by six, by six o'clock today so we can try to take care of the problem. If not, if all Johnson's that are not reported in by six will have to get picked up.
Speaker 3: I know this is a joke, right we even I know this is Joe Baby, I'm free.
Speaker 18: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like, well, he's talking about john This ain't free. What do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 18: Chris your club, Bumpy Johnson?
Speaker 3: Got for it. I don't let anybody attacking.
Speaker 8: Johnson then, uh no, sorry, this is this is the real this is I know this is crazy to get a phone call like this, but like I say, it's it's we got some paperwork here. Everybody's scramming around trying to get to the bottom of this. But the bottom line is we need all the Johnsons to come in because right right now, in the state of Tennessee, no person with the last name of Johnson is free.
Speaker 3: Right now, I get the got in. What are you talking about? What are you talking about? Are you black?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm black, but yeah I'm black. Are you free?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm free?
Speaker 18: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 15: Coming to me?
Speaker 3: Talking about the since my last name Johnson, my family got to come down to immigration because we ain't free. What the hell are you calling me talking about the crap like that?
Speaker 8: Man, Okay, sir, the problem. We're gonna fix the problem, but we need all Johnson's to come in. We're gonna fix paper headed the sensus or something. I'm sorry, are you the head of the census? I no, I'm not something like that, Like, why are you probably talking about Johnson? You are some uncle Thomas pull when me talking.
Speaker 18: About Johnson that we ain't free and we got to come down.
Speaker 3: And he's threatening my family, this guy, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not threatening you all right. Like I said, my name is Kyle Green. I'm with immigrations. I'm just trying to fix the problem.
Speaker 3: You know me because your name is Green. So y'all know after the Johnson.
Speaker 8: Sure, I'm not saying I'm better than you because my last name is Green. I'm saying we have more Chile. You are so saying that, Kyle, mister Green, my name is Johnson. We come from a long line at Johnson.
Speaker 18: And don't let me have to bumpy Johnson on you because you're so how he was cutting.
Speaker 8: My off soap, don't play with me, okay, sure, and we I want to help you and I want to help all the jobs. Okay, you ain't helping nobody.
Speaker 18: But yourself, mister Green, Uncle Tom, I sold y'all life in Jango the house for I bet you want them light skins, green eyes, n Howard looking most big.
Speaker 3: A good hand.
Speaker 18: I'm black, having me, I got a wide nose, and I'm proud.
Speaker 3: To be black.
Speaker 18: And they're gonna have your life and ask for me when I bring my my family down there.
Speaker 3: You got some guys for nervous. It's all this tobolism. My mother sus.
Speaker 8: Sorry, can I struck you to come down the immigration?
Speaker 3: That's sound like a light skinned mother, Kyle Green? That sound like, uh sorry?
Speaker 8: Can I get you to come down the immigration?
Speaker 5: By now?
Speaker 3: You can not have me come in. I'm gonna come down there with my god. Oh hold Bunkie Johnson, and we're gonna turn it up.
Speaker 8: Okay, so is your wife's last name Johnathan too?
Speaker 3: Don't worry about what my white's class name is.
Speaker 8: Don't try to set up Okay, is your is your mother still living.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about my mama still living. You don't have to. I'm about to hang. This guy showed up.
Speaker 18: You're gonna cross the line, your life getting.
Speaker 8: Bubble, Okay, okay, sir. All I know is that you know we got you. We were trying to get as many Johnson as mihood to come in. Tell me, Tommy is the one that told us to call you. Okay, Franklin, that's who told us to call you. Boom Tommy said, you probably want to call Franklin Johnson and get him on the line because he you know a lot of the other Johnson's, and you can get them all to come in.
Speaker 3: That's what you think. You think. I'm not mother around the boy with Johnson.
Speaker 15: That's how they came over from after there was one black mother think take him over to talk about They was going on.
Speaker 3: Vacation and they came up with over here. I'm not rounding them though, God, who hell is Tommy?
Speaker 8: Tommy Man? Tommy says you would do it. Tommy said you would be cool with it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, no, God, Tommy, he sounded like with him too.
Speaker 8: Okay, do you know do you know nephew Tommy from The Steve Harvey Morny Show.
Speaker 3: You no, oh, I got my bluff bright?
Speaker 8: Hey man, oh man, ain't Franklin, Yes, hey Franklin, take this out man. Your point j Rob is the one that got me the frank phone call you man, Oh he ain't.
Speaker 3: He ain't allowed over to the barbecue on man?
Speaker 18: Was he a whiskey's?
Speaker 3: What's he? Was he taking some of that whiskey when he caught you there?
Speaker 8: I don't know what it was when I called him brother, but he wanted me to make sure he Frank Franklin, Jesus Christ, oh man, and you gotta tell me this rank and give it to me, baby, Franklin. Johnson, you got to tell me this what is the bad and I mean the badst radio show in the Lake?
Speaker 3: The Steve Harvey Show with Nahet.
Speaker 5: Tommy You went there on him? Hey, Tomas Green.
Speaker 7: I talked tom tell me he had you shook up a little bit. Though he sounded like he had you all balanced a little bit because he was serious with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah Johnson, when he okay.
Speaker 7: Oh you think I'm round up all the Johnsons. I ain't that blankety blank? See you like skin, ain't you? You probably one of them, light skin tears. Howard looking ask boy boy boy, good hair boy boy.
Speaker 5: He was mad. He was hot.
Speaker 10: Kyle Green sound like.
Speaker 5: A man. Is your is your wife?
Speaker 7: Last name?
Speaker 5: John? Don't worry about my wife? Is your mother? Still? See man? You cross the line now.
Speaker 7: Many He was gonna come down there, and yeah, he was doubt it.
Speaker 5: All the Johnson's to come down so we can get these y'all. Y'all not free?
Speaker 4: Got that light Hold up?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 3: Is you black?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh so you done got your uncle Tom asked? Now you go round up. See that's you that you was on. Jane Gold.
Speaker 7: All his reference was light skinned Terres Howard, Jane Gold.
Speaker 5: You a house in you? Uncle Tom he had Tommy he would throw with you. Yeah, he was, y'all.
Speaker 14: March first, second, and third. It is Charlie good Knight's Riley, North Carolina, North Carolina. That is March first, second third, the nephew coming to town Riley, North Carolina. That is Collie good Nights all right. And then one more funny bone, one more funny bone. That would be March fifteen, sixteen to seventeen in Richmond, Virginia. The nephew will be at the funny bone. Yes, yes, yes, take us are selling so well? Thank you so kindly. What when you tell them stupid coming and come on out, stupid want to come around by and here come.
Speaker 1: And I want today's Strawberry Letter. Subject why won't his wife leave him? We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 12: And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read.
Speaker 1: This week right here, right now. That's for you, Jay, it could be your letter.
Speaker 5: You never know, right, go up, hold on tight, We got it for you.
Speaker 18: Here.
Speaker 5: It is the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 12: Thanking nef you. Subject why won't he leave his wife? Why won't his wife leave him?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Was I thinking the same thing though? Right here's Stephen Shirley. I'm forty four years old.
Speaker 12: I know what it is.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm still in vacation mode.
Speaker 12: Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm forty four years old, divorced and single for ten years. My husband divorced me because I cheated on him and the man I cheated with was married and he's still married. We met at work and the rest is history. We are still in a relationship and it's been ten years now. Our sex life is great, but our relationship has a few challenges. We have a six year old son and he has two children with his wife. His wife is known about us from the beginning due to my husband sending her explicit text messages, hotelally seats, and pictures of us together. She knew about my pregnancy and is aware that her husband spend times with our son. But she will not leave him. He said he's staying because of the kids and she will drag him through the mud if he leaves. I really truly love this man. He met my parents, my siblings, and all of my friends. Everyone knows he's married, but no one makes a big deal out of it. I had to threaten him with child support to make him step up financially to provide for me and my son. He has put our son on his insurance at work as his third child. Nothing I ever do to this man has made him angry enough to cut ties with me, so I really feel that he loves me. I do want more and have expressed that to him, but he says he has too many obligations at home. I feel like I have a boyfriend and everything is fine until reality sets in and he leaves me to go to his wife and other life. I'm sure his wife knows where I live, but I don't understand why she's never acted out over what I've done. He and I will be connected forever because of our son, but I want him all to myself. I'm getting too old for the back and forth, and he is too. Do I give him an ultimatum?
Speaker 1: Or would that be selfish of me? Would that be selfish of you? I think everything that you're.
Speaker 12: Doing is selfish because all you're thinking about is getting this woman's husband for yourself. You were selfish when you cheated on your husband in the first place, and I don't see how you don't see any of this as selfish because it's all selfishness. I mean, now you want him to leave and be with you, that's selfish, okay, And he obviously doesn't want to leave his wife. He obviously doesn't. He's given you every excuse not to and more importantly, he doesn't have to at this point. He gets anything he wants from you with the arrangement you already have, and everyone is going along with it. You said he's met your family, he's met your friends, and they're cool, No big deal. His wife is known about your affair since the beginning. She still his wife, and no matter what you do to him, you say, he won't leave you. You two started this, you made a child, and now you have a problem with it the way it is now, well, you know, too bad, because this is a mess and this is what messes look like. I mean, trust me, Wifey isn't going anywhere. It's called revenge, okay, it's called a woman scorned, it's called spite. You think she doesn't know you want her to leave. She probably can't stand her cheating husband.
Speaker 5: You know, didn't you say?
Speaker 12: He sent her explicit pictures, hotel receipts of you guys together.
Speaker 1: But she's still not leaving him. That should tell you something, right there. So this is what it is and what is going to be.
Speaker 12: Okay, you need to stop wishing, stop waiting, stop hoping for him to leave her.
Speaker 1: It's not happening. She's not going to leave him either. The wokest moment.
Speaker 12: You had and this whole entire letter, was at the end when you said you're getting too old for this back and forth, and so is he, and you're right, you're forty four. I say, girl, get your child support like you're doing. Please, don't waste any more time on him.
Speaker 13: Though.
Speaker 12: You need to get your self respect back. You need to close this chapter of your life. You need to walk away. Stop answering his calls. This is not love, It is not even close. Of course, he needs to pay for continue to pay for the child.
Speaker 1: And take care of his kid. But other than that, you need to move on with your life.
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 7: To me, this whole letter ain't got nothing to do with to do. The whole thing to me is the woman who wrote the letter and what she's settling for and what she's accepted, and what she keeps trying to make a wrong or right And it can't work this way? Woman, What is wrong with you? Your moral compass is so far off. You keep trying to get something out of this that don't belong to you. You have nothing here. You forty four year old, divorce and single for ten years. Your husband divorced me. My husband divorced me because I cheated on him and the man I cheated with was married and he's still married.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, and you're still cheating.
Speaker 7: Do you understand you've never corrected any of your mistakes, but you want stuff to right itself for you, but you've taken no ownership. Look, everybody make mistakes, so I ain't gonna beat you about the mistakes. But damn you're supposed to grow from your mistakes, learn from them, ask for forgiveness, and move on.
Speaker 5: You've done none of that.
Speaker 7: You just keep repeating the same thing over and over, expecting a different results.
Speaker 5: Don't they say that's the definition of insanity?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 7: See, ain't that what they say? So when we come back, we finished talking to your crazy ass.
Speaker 12: All right, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hout or subject why won't his wife leave him?
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Hardy Morning Show?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 12: Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letters.
Speaker 1: Subject why won't his wife leave him?
Speaker 5: Why won't his wife leave him?
Speaker 19: What?
Speaker 7: Forty four years old? Divorced single for ten years. Your husband divorced me because my husband divorced me because I cheated on him. And the man that I cheated on him wasn't married, and he's still married. We met at work and the rest of his history.
Speaker 5: We are still in a.
Speaker 7: Relationship, so you're still cheating and it's been ten years now. Our sex life is great, but our relationship has a few challenges. Oh you mean the fact that he's married, that's the challenge.
Speaker 5: Okay. We have a six year old son and he has two children with his wife. Oh you mean his family. Okay.
Speaker 7: His wife has known about us from the beginning due to due to my husband sending her explicit text messages, hotels, receipts and receipts of us together.
Speaker 5: Your husband.
Speaker 7: See I didn't catch that at first. Your former husband sent all this information to your wife when he found out you was cheating on him with her husband.
Speaker 5: He said her all the messages, the receipts and all this stuff.
Speaker 7: She knew about my pregnancy and as a way that her husband spends time with our son.
Speaker 5: But she's not but she will not leave him now. Surely said it best, And I hadn't thought of this.
Speaker 7: This is revenge. Oh no, no, no, no no, I'm in this mess. I'm gonna make you wallow in it with me. So I didn't even know that, but women are capable of it. I'm leaving, I'm bouncing. We're gonna do revenge somewhere else. We're not finnsh sit up in here. But surely made a valid point. He said he's staying because of the kids, and she would drag him through the mud if he leaves. Wait a minute, let me explain something to you. He already in the mud. H it can't get any money her. Now she'll tell his job and all this hell. But now she gonna drag him through the mud. She giving this band hell. I want you to understand him. I really truly love this man. He's met my parents, my siblings, all my friends. Everyone knows he's married. But no one makes a big deal out of it. You know why they don't make a big deal out of it cause you don't don't.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 7: You cool with stupid and they cool with you. So if you cool and stuck on stupid, then we cool being stuck on stupid for you.
Speaker 5: Whatever, that ain't what you like. Everybody they don't make no big deal out of it.
Speaker 7: Lady, I had to threaten him with child support to make him step up financially provide for me and my son. He's put our son on his insurance and work as his third child. Nothing now he'll depart. Nothing I ever do to this man has made him angry enough to cut tithes with me. So I really feel he loves me.
Speaker 5: So I know what you did. I'll tell you that in a second. Now he does love you. You can be in love with two people, but he ain't leaving his wife.
Speaker 6: Thought, I do want more.
Speaker 5: And I have expressed that to him, so and what he do about it?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 5: So I do want more. To expressed that to him again? So you're through express it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm finna go home, but he says he has too many obligations at home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a wife and two children.
Speaker 7: I feel like I have a boyfriend and everything is fine until the reality sets in and he leaves me to go to his wife and his other life. I'm sure his wife knows where I live, but I don't understand why she's never acted out over what I've done.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to this line right here.
Speaker 7: Nothing I ever do to this man has made him angry enough to cut ties with me, so I really feel like he loves me. I'm sure his wife knows where I live, but I don't understand why she's never acted out over what I've done. Because you've tried to ruin them, and now she ain't gonna let you again. Going back to what Shirley said, this is revenge. Oh so you're gonna ruin me? You ain't fitna have him. I just hold on to this ragedy messfor I give you anything, so now you can't win. He and I will be connected forever because of our son, but I want him all to myself.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute.
Speaker 7: He has a wife and a family, and you cheated on your family with this man, and you're still cheating with the man, this man and his family, and.
Speaker 5: You want him all to yourself.
Speaker 7: How do you keep thinking something right is been to come out of all this wrong you've been doing for all these years.
Speaker 5: I'm getting too old for this back and forth, and he is too. He too old for this.
Speaker 7: Do I give him an ultimatium? Or would that be selfish of me? Hold on, let me ask you something. What ultimatum you're talking about what you're finish threatening with. Oh, let me see what you're gonna do. Oh you're gonna tell his wife about y'all. Oh you're gonna call down on the job and tell him he got a baby out of war? Like do you talking about the baby that he put on his insurance?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: What ultimatum? Threatned you have? You ain't got nothing?
Speaker 1: What if she says I'm gonna leave you?
Speaker 5: She ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 1: She's not, She's really not.
Speaker 5: She does set herself up to state she going where with who?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 15: This man?
Speaker 5: No, she ain't going nowhere. You have no ultimatum.
Speaker 7: The best thing you And let me tell you something else, lady, you will never have a man of your own ever. Not do and this you have doomed yourself to a lonely life. Sister, unless you change your ways. You gotta just realize there's a mistake and ask for forgiveness and get up and try again.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing I got for you, all right?
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 12: Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter. It's Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, introduce your friend. We got to look into his.
Speaker 19: Mind, ladies and dark as it is, demented mind of jam Andy Brown. Today is really done today?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 6: Probably?
Speaker 5: I'm not surprised now.
Speaker 2: I am the darkest one on the show by complexion and just attitude.
Speaker 6: I really am. But it's because of the things I like, the things that bring me joy.
Speaker 2: That Like if I see a balloon held by a baby and it float up in the air, the joy I get from that, it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Just you can't you can't get the balloon.
Speaker 2: The balloon is unretrievable, and it just flies up and just so happy, so happy with Oh my god. If I'm driving on the highway and somebody passes me real fast and then I get up a little further and I see that their ass is pulled over.
Speaker 6: The joy that the joy that fills my body from that, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh just a little thing, just little things, Just a little things, you know, like if the door closes in somebody's face when I'm on the elevator.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm done.
Speaker 6: I'm so good. You gotta act like you're pushing buttons and you gotta say it. I'm trying to you got to do all that, but you gotta say that you're not trying at all.
Speaker 2: The joy I get from you're falling, seeing somebody fall, there's no ageing anybody. I don't give a damn. Oh my god, when you fall, now I will help you up. I will help you up.
Speaker 6: But when you fall, oh my god, I'm just kill It feels my spirit. It feels my spirit.
Speaker 19: You know what I like.
Speaker 6: You know, like if we're in the rainy season, now, this is so much fun. You'll see a lot of this. You gotta drive around and see the bus splash water on people.
Speaker 2: Oh just see that little look on the face like, yeah, yeah, they got you, they got you.
Speaker 6: Oh and last, but not least, you're in the airport.
Speaker 2: You went to your gate waiting for your flight, and to see somebody running to the xgate who has missed their flight. You, oh my god, you got all you gotta. You gotta laugh inside. But you have to say to that person. You have to to get the full joy out of this. You gotta say, did you miss your flight?
Speaker 5: You gotta say that.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back with more of the steam. Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Right after the fish.
Speaker 13: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 22: Time now for comedy Roulette. Jay Anthony Brown, set this thing up.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 6: It's very simple.
Speaker 2: You take three subjects, put those subjects on a wheel, spun the wheel with a wheel.
Speaker 6: Stop.
Speaker 2: Because we're good at this will make it funny. Watch us do what we do. Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: Here are the categories.
Speaker 22: Stupid names people have for their pets. Let me finish, God, yeah yeah. Next subject, things knows people say when they try to get in your business. And the final category is things women say about a man who dumps them.
Speaker 2: Spin the wheels, spuney, let's see what we do knows the people I like.
Speaker 1: I like the stupid names, pet I like them.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 22: Things women say about a man who dumps them.
Speaker 1: Who's up first? You ready to go first?
Speaker 2: Comedy Roulette. Things women say about a man who dumps him. He can't handle all this, that's.
Speaker 5: What it is. He can't.
Speaker 10: That's what she said.
Speaker 6: That's what she said. He can't handle all this in no way women handles. Go ahead, all right, all right.
Speaker 5: Things women say after man has done that. I was just in it for the money anyway, I was in it for the money. In it way.
Speaker 22: Anyway, Roulette. Things women say about a man who dumps them.
Speaker 7: Hmm, I should have known it weren't gonna be there with them little last feet in them little tiny hands.
Speaker 5: I'm go ahead, girl, you tell me, yes, yes, come.
Speaker 2: On, comedy Roulette. Things women said about a man who dumps him. I was doing him a favor by dating his glass.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, we've all said that, lady.
Speaker 14: Things women say about a man who dumps Mama said he wasn't sugar hunted eyes to.
Speaker 4: Right, mama nose.
Speaker 1: Yes she did, Yes, she did. Things women say about a man who dumps them.
Speaker 5: Girl, I was tired of holding my breath around his ass anyway, holding your breath a job, a chess breath for his girl. All so sick of that. I just I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it about Jacob comedy Lette.
Speaker 6: Things women say about a man who dumps it. Look at me, I mean, just look at me. Just can't look at me and then take a look at him?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 5: Jack Uh?
Speaker 14: Things women say about a man who doesn't he couldn't have Let's cook it, No way, baby, you couldn't have.
Speaker 5: Let's cook it. Right here.
Speaker 22: Okay, all right, see things women say about a man who dumps them?
Speaker 5: What is she saying? I don't know, girl, I guess I was with him. I thought he was just so damn stupid too.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about, ah, how many roulette things women say about a man who dumps it?
Speaker 6: The girl, I need more than two minutes. Really, let the truth be told. Yeah, the truth be told. I need more than two minutes.
Speaker 5: Things women say about a man who dumps and you know what, it's cool, it's cool. I'm finished staring at his brother anyway.
Speaker 4: All right, Steve, you're gonna close it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, women, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Women say about a man who dumps them.
Speaker 5: I ain't like his mama, No way, that's to pretend that's it.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, that's the one right there, because I think the ladies that's listening right now, we have all we have all.
Speaker 6: Said, and you know, we men what we've heard most of these anyway, So that's.
Speaker 22: Yeah, because they just they just rolled off the top of your head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard these things.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll be back at twenty after the hour.
Speaker 12: You're listening Hardy Morning Show, all right, So have you you you you you have you joined the Mile High Club?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're interested.
Speaker 12: Now, if you're interested, there's an airline that makes it easier than ever.
Speaker 1: This airline is called love Cloud. Don't you love that name, love Cloud.
Speaker 12: And it specializes in offering couples the opportunity for some sky high intimacy. Now, for only nine hundred and ninety five dollars, you get a forty five minute trip on a private plane which includes the red satin bed that is totally private and separate from the pilot. You also get a signed Mile High Club membership card to commemorate the occasion. Now, if you don't want to have sex at thirty thousand feet, you can opt to have a romantic free course meal or get married on the plane.
Speaker 1: So those are your house's worth it?
Speaker 5: For how long? Forty five minutes? I ain't even unaddressed yet, yeh, but go ahead.
Speaker 7: Well, you better have your clothes up button when you go up your steps because we had to work forty five men. You can please understand that you need I got to see if these sheets clean. I got a lot with your hey, hey, when you ask your head down the runway when you're taxiing, you need to be busy when you head down the runway. You need to be doing something towards this forty five as the plane is going up. When we get up to thirty, we got to start landing.
Speaker 1: Make it worth your money, all right.
Speaker 5: I think that's a slick idea that's worth it, man, You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: People go pay that nine forty five just to be flexing in front of on Instagram like they got it going on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the love cloud is the name of the plane. All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harby Morning Show. We'll do a round of would you rather? At thirty three minutes after Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Time now, guys for.
Speaker 1: Another round of would you rather?
Speaker 12: Would you rather be kissed on the lips or kissed on your neck during intimacy?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 5: That nick?
Speaker 14: I can't handle it. I jumped out the window. I can't handle it at all. I can't handle it. I think I just ain't no good on this neck. I'm telling you who you want to You want to stop my performance, you get on that neck, I'm done.
Speaker 5: I can't do nothing for you.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm the direct oppositey Okay, if you open up your mouth, start looking at me on my neck?
Speaker 5: You in for something?
Speaker 7: With that, I intensercize all efforts I'm talking about. Man, everything I'm doing, I start doing hard everything in me, not on my neck. My body's convulsing and stuff. I'm most of my actions is involunteer. At that point, I'd.
Speaker 8: Rather not.
Speaker 1: Let's keep this party.
Speaker 12: Would you rather would you rather be financially satisfied all of the time? Would you rather be sexually satisfied?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, you buy it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can buy it.
Speaker 7: So you got enough money, you ain't got to worry about it. It feel good sometimes when you just got money, you ain't got to do nothing. Yeah, I'm good. Yeah, I'm trying to tell you right now, I'm going with that money. Man, just financially set all the time or sexually satisfied all the time. No, No, like Thommy said, you got enough money, you can buy whatever you get. Sexually satisfied, No, I don't need them both.
Speaker 5: No, No, with that money, that money made me feel like we just finished it, feel way off all right?
Speaker 12: So would you rather pose nude, just completely naked for a group of artists or would.
Speaker 1: You rather wear off lashes? Eyelashes? Often put them lashes on, so fly, what is wrong naked?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But I don't know these artists. He knows, surey, he knows, he don't. He don't need to be naked in from I got I got two albs. It look weird. I ain't got the other folk. I don't need to be nicking in front nobody. Nobody but the wife.
Speaker 7: She done seen it from all sides, and I don't mean a naked explaining to y'all what's going on? And then let's just be real, y'all from the side. Do you really want somebody looking at you from the side? You know, Ford straight on? I'm all right, you know, on the scale of one to ten, I'm about seven, you know, straight on seven, you know, for my age, I'm I'm an eight and a half. You know, sideways, I can't explain, that's no damn. But I don't really know what's happening.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thank you, that's our roundup? Would you rather for today? Coming up next?
Speaker 12: It is our last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks at forty nine minutes after from the one and only Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show,