Speaker 1: Time now for us the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This one is from Anonymous in Charlotte. Anonymous writes, I'm a thirty two year old married woman and I want a divorce badly, but my husband won't give it to me. We've been married for three years and he's already had an affair. He has he was seen kissing a coworker in the elevator at work, and the security guard at his building goes to my church and told me. My husband tried to downplay it, and he said it's not cheating. If he's got nerve enough to do that, I want to leave him before his cheating gets a lot worse. Why would he?
Speaker 2: Why won't he let me out of this doomed marriage?
Speaker 3: What do you mean to let you have? Right?
Speaker 4: Just go get it and go down there in sile. Yeah, yeah, just say no, any of you. You ain't hel hostage. You're asking him to sign the papers. You ain't got to do that. Go down there and file. They gonna get the papers to it. They're gonna bring it right down there to the job in front of the lady.
Speaker 5: Easy things right here, all right? Moving on Kim divorced. You're talking to the man. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you how to win nothing, but you damn She'll get out listen.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, all right, Carol, and Mobile says. I'm in my mid sixties and there's a special guy that's been in my life for over thirty years. We dated before I met my husband, and I still think about him. I recently found out that he got remarried when my husband and I ran into him and his new wife at dinner. The next day, I jokingly sent him a text saying that I was jealous. His wife saw it and replied that she would be sure to tell my husband that I'm texting her husband. If she ever sees him again, my husband will kill me. Should I mention to him this to him first?
Speaker 4: No, No, don't start that sleeping dogs lie. Yeah. What's the chances of y'all running up into him again? A little to none? Well, just I don't know, you know, unless y'all all stay in the same senior Citizens home, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because she is in her mid sixty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless y'all all in the same senior citizens your chance is running into him and slim.
Speaker 3: I just be quiet, wouldn't say nothing.
Speaker 1: She still has his contact Delete delete, she still has his number.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is say, what are you talking about? I don't even have his number.
Speaker 4: I've never text him. I don't have his number. And what you you? You got me mixed up with somebody else?
Speaker 3: Take his phone? I number out your phone? And then that's it? She lying? Y'all got what? Y'all all this truth?
Speaker 2: Are you disgusted with all that is truth?
Speaker 3: Should I tell him? Where is she telling the truthful? They say? It is set you free, though, that's what they say. Yeah, you're gonna ask don't get a divorce single?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And you Yeah, you had no business texting him anyway.
Speaker 3: You know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know you wrong.
Speaker 2: Don't make that mistaken. Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on, Kadija in New York says, I'm a forty seven year old woman married to a man that I am taking care of. I didn't mind taking care of him because when I met him, he had just won three hundred thousand dollars on a scratch off and he was very generous to me. Well, now that we're broke again, Uh, he's waiting for the next big payout. He plays a lottery and goes to casinos hoping to get lucky again. The only problem is that he's gambling with my money. I want him to focus on getting a job, but he said he won't ever work for the man again.
Speaker 2: Is my husband a lost car? The man crazy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: They still say the man the plan? His plan is the lottery and gambling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yell, they won three hundred thousand dollars. They blew it all. They're broke again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you know how much of that he spent on some more tickets and at the casino he.
Speaker 2: Gave it right back to the lottery two hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you won't work for the man. You should be sending the man a lot of your money. Who you think owned the lotto, the man who owns the casino, the man.
Speaker 3: You ain't working for him? You playing with him though? That's for damn show your money, bro, bro, that's not a good deal.
Speaker 4: And his plan is to hit the lotto and to gamble his way back to where he was three hundred thousand on how long y'all thought that was gonna last.
Speaker 3: Let me explain something to you. One and a billion all out go without no in home, listen to me.
Speaker 4: All out go uh huh without any more income, come on, equals broke.
Speaker 3: So that three hundred thousand you got, that's why you broke. You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't just spend it without nothing else coming in. That's not how this works.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Backing about those glory days, all right, jose in Oklahoma says, I've been married for twelve years and I can't stand my wife's sister. She's always flirting with me as if she's a beauty queen, and it's disgusting because she has a terrible body and a flat butt. It's so bad that my wife knows she flirts with me, and she's not even worried about it. The other day, her sister was visiting and she sat on my lap and my wife was sitting right there. I asked my wife why she thought this type of behavior was okay, and she just laughed it off. Why is my wife allowing this mess to continue?
Speaker 3: Her sister me, He know her sister ain't got nobody.
Speaker 2: She know that, Uh huh.
Speaker 4: She looking at her sister. She know her sister sheean and she know her sister just let her live a girl? He just playing she ain't got nobody don't nobody won't. And that's what what you're gonna have to do is you're gonna have to check her.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no no oh no she ugly too. Not sure.
Speaker 2: He didn't say that. He just said terrible body and flat butt.
Speaker 3: Read your read your description.
Speaker 2: Oh she's not terrible. If she's a beauty queen.
Speaker 4: See, don't worry about the flat butt. She acts like she a beauty queen. If she and she got a bad body, she blowed and toe up.
Speaker 3: We gotta go.
Speaker 2: See l you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. H