Speaker 1: All right, guys comedians on this show, Well, this segment is called tell us about that time you dot dot dot. All right, tell us about that time you cursed really loud and public but didn't really mean it that time.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can tell you that one. All right, Come on. So we lived across the street from Benite College where they played football. If you would line the field with line or whatever, they let you in the game free. So you go over there and line the field and then hop the fence and come back up, coming back over. My mom was on the other side, but I didn't see her, and I yelled at man, get your mf put out my m f A and my mama.
Speaker 3: I was just cussing.
Speaker 2: I was in the free form cussing man, and my mom was on the other side. I just slid back over on the wall, just stayed the man.
Speaker 3: All right, Come on, nephew us, let me see I got one. I got one.
Speaker 4: It has to be about custom No, we got a lot of them.
Speaker 1: It could be anything you had to go to court. All right, come on, nephew, I know you got one. Tell us about the time you dot dot dot cussed.
Speaker 3: Whatever you did, I gotta cuss dot dot dot. I my pops, my dad sent me to UH to drop something off at the church. And I'm walking around the church and looking for the looking for the pastor, looking for the path. I don't see the pastor. And I done got frustrated and said, where in the blank is pastor? And right when I said that, I lied to you not he showed up. But you know what, he came back at me and said, I'm the blank right here. You ain't gonna be talking like that at my church. So that's what being pastor bonded.
Speaker 2: See I was.
Speaker 4: I was looking at it from this right here. You ever have somebody just come up to you and ask you to tell a story, but the story was just meant for just them, but not they in the group and they want and they come up to you like, hey, man, Steve or something, a man that was funny as hell, man, tell tell them about that time you got caught cheat head.
Speaker 3: Just turns out I'm looking at the stude, like, hey, tell.
Speaker 2: That story, that story just for us to hear.
Speaker 4: You in front of all these people. I don't even know these damn people you're talking about? Some about that tell you you got caught cheating. You went, yeah, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: All right, tell us about that time you were playing. Tell us about that time you got that dot. What about if you had to go to court. Anybody have to go.
Speaker 2: To quarter Oh yeah, hell yeah, sure go to court.
Speaker 4: You can't get court masters, right, yeah, what you want divorce?
Speaker 2: You what you want court? I went, I talk about this one time I went to court and I had to give if anybody didn't know this, if you get married in state of California, once you get a divorce, the money that you made, you have to split that. And when I heard that, it didn't register in my mind because I said, okay, I got that, and I didn't figure out the number until my ass got outside. I'm like, I'll be damn, that's a lot of money. That is a lot of money. I got it. Oh yeah, oh yeah, we're yeah. That was the start of it. I tell you. I talked about the time I went to court one time.
Speaker 4: I just won this settlement for this car accident, six hundred seventy five dollars a lot of money to me, but my car got smashed and I owed like three hundred four hundred to get the car fixed. And then because of an accident, I had to go to courts. So when I got the settlement at check, I got six hundred summer. And then I got a speeding ticket in the school zone. And when I got to court they charged me the exact amount of money that I had left more for sit Now I went from six seventy five and nothing.
Speaker 1: God, all right, thanks guys, coming up next to the nephew with today's frank phone call. Right after that, you're listening Morning Show