Speaker 1: Donald. Look at this. I'm on a health kick now because I fucking need to be. And look who's back Giant.
Speaker 2: I just started that.
Speaker 1: The Giant water bottle is back everyone. And I do have to give a shout out to Liquid IV I I they are a sponsor, but they I don't work. I don't need to mention it, and I'm not required to mention it while we're talking. But I if you put the liquid IV packet in the drink, I swear I drink it. I will literally drink the whole thing because.
Speaker 3: It tastes good.
Speaker 1: It tastes amazing, and and and there's no calories, right there's I don't believe there's any calories.
Speaker 4: No, It's like it's like creating a a energy drink.
Speaker 2: When you do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: When you don't liquid IV in there, it's you're creating an energy drink of hydration.
Speaker 1: All I know is I'm drinking it. I actually drink it. When it's just water and ice, I will not drink it. But I put a Liquid IV packet in it, and I drink. There you go, Liquid IV.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show I'm actually.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he literally just pulled up his I go ahead, down, pull up your giant water bottle. Pull up your giant water bottle. Okay, well I have the giant water bottle right here. But that's not China enough. It's not big, it's not as big.
Speaker 3: But I was playing Ultimate Frisbee on Tuesday night and someone was talking about, God, I have these new packets for my water. It's so much better. And someone's like, what's it called. She's like, oh, I can't remember. And I'm listening to this conversation. I just lean over. Does it happen to be liquid IV. She's like, yes, that's the one.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, use code fake doctors.
Speaker 4: I thought you were using it as a pick For a second, I forgot that you had a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I thought you were using it as a pickup line.
Speaker 3: Always on the job, baby is liquid?
Speaker 1: I mean, by the way, ultimately, this is a side note digression. Ultimate Frisbee was invented at my high school, Collumbia High School that's right in Maplewood, New Jersey, and one of the inventors. One of the participants was Max Weinberg, the famous Bruce Springsteen drummer slash Conan O'Brien sidekick drummer. Amazing, he's still alive, right, Max wind Colledge, I think, so, okay, can you please check me because I somehow got hit in the head with Did Max Weinberg die? I hope not. But there's a little bit of ultimate frisbee lore for those of you out there. It was invented at Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey, and Max Weinberg, the famous drummer, was apparently this is the ultimate frisbee part was definitely true of being invented there, Max Weinberg being one of the initial guys who came up with it. I'm not positive about that, but that was Columbia High School lore. Hell yeah, yeah, you guys. I got to tell you the most. Oh he's seventy one, so he's alive and well good, thank you. I saw two trailers for a good Person, which was I was so.
Speaker 2: Nervous you saw. Okay.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like a surprise out of nowhere where you're sitting down and it's like, oh shit, the commercials on.
Speaker 1: It was like, you, that's not how that's not how a studio rolls down, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just just just check it.
Speaker 1: Just check it the way it works for those of you who couldn't possibly know, because you have to be directed a studio movie to know. When you direct a movie, you're not in charge of the marketing campaign. You can weigh in heavily and passionately, and but their marketing team is gonna be, you know, gonna sell the product they bought. You know, So if you have a cool studio, they really want your input, they really want your suggestion. They don't want to do anything it's gonna piss you off. But they also are like you know, they're gonna they're gonna make a trailer and then like test the trailer to see like how people react. They're gonna do like focus groups and like what did you feel after the trailer? You know they're gonna do all that kind of stuff. So the good news is they showed me beforehand, Like just like any position in filmmaking, they show you like people's credits, so they'll show you like, oh, here are the here are the trailers. This this guy's cuke, and like they're sick, you know, and like here this this gal we're gonna also have. They don't just go to one person, they'll like go out to multiple people and they say, we've narrowed it down, and what do you think of these people? And I'm like, oh my god, those are like mega movies. Those are those trailers were sick? Yeah, yeah, those are great. So anyway, and then eventually they send you like they work on it on their own over over at MGM, and then eventually after like the ones I looked at. One said version nine, one said version five. They really like get it to a point where they're ready to show you. And I was so nervous because a good person, like a lot of this stuff I do is a mix of comedy and drama. And I kept thinking, like, how do you sell this movie in two and a half minutes because it's it's it's tricky, and I was so nervous. And they were great. They were really good. I'm gonna send them. I'll send them to all three of you, and you guys can weigh in.
Speaker 5: Honest, See, I have questions.
Speaker 1: The script.
Speaker 5: I've got images in my mind and now to actually see.
Speaker 2: Them, and hey, everybody, kind of music did they use?
Speaker 1: Uh? But I probably shouldn't say that yet. We have an official release date, but I won't say it yet just yet. What Donald, there's the music to the They use music from the movie because I'm not gonna brag, but I'm good at that. And they didn't they did not need to seek outside of the film. How are you? I miss you, I love you. I don't see enough of you.
Speaker 2: I tested positive for COVID yesterday.
Speaker 1: Everybody's getting COVID. COVID is by the way. I saw in the news that like hospitalizations are up, like LA again is on fucking fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah again.
Speaker 4: My daughter had it and then now I'm pretty sure I have it. I tested positive, but they're sending another tech over at eleven thirty, so I'm gonna test again. Man, But I mean, I have no symptoms whatsoever. But my daughter had it and then I tested positive.
Speaker 1: I know so many people, Donald are friends whose names won't shout out, are like I have it again. I have it again. Like one person we know has it for the fourth fucking time now she's she's she's vaxxed and boosted and has no symptoms, but like has it. So that's to remind you people out there that you can still get it. Obviously when you're vaxxed it boosted, but you're gonna get you know, odds are you'll have the sniffles and uh, and odds are you're not going to the hospital.
Speaker 2: But you know, here's the thing. I was playing Tennessee the other day.
Speaker 1: Did you even feel it?
Speaker 4: And out of nowhere, I was like, damn, I don't feel just I don't feel so great right now, Like I feel kind of off, but I.
Speaker 2: Got to finish this game.
Speaker 4: I'm playing against, you know, some really good competitors, and I don't want to let my teammate Dawn.
Speaker 2: We're playing doubles, and uh.
Speaker 4: Halfway through the game it goes away and I'm like, okay, so maybe I'm just dehydrated and that's it.
Speaker 2: I get home. I take this nap that lasts, you know, a couple of hours. Now.
Speaker 4: Granted, my daughter has this shit too, right, that has it at this point, and so I take a nap. I wake up from the nap in case he's like, are you sick, I'm like, I don't think. So I get tested the next day, which is yesterday, COVID positive. Shit, But other than that, no symptoms. I can smell, I can you.
Speaker 1: Have no symptoms and maybe it'll last only a few days.
Speaker 4: Well, my wife had When my wife had it, she had it, it lasted a while, but she was sick before she tested positive.
Speaker 2: My son was sick before he tested positive.
Speaker 4: My daughter tested positive like she had a fever all of a sudden, and.
Speaker 1: Then she's just going to keep going around. If you're all sitting around the same house, I mean, with children, you can't really separate, you know. And I know a girl who has it for the fourth fucking time and she's she can, like, you know, separate from her boyfriend. It's you know, with kids, this is going to a circle around the fucking house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm hoping it doesn't because it you know, the last time it was in this house, only two people got it. This time it's the other two that got it. It's me and my daughter, we got it.
Speaker 1: And so I'm sorry. Man.
Speaker 2: It sucks, man, it really does, man.
Speaker 4: And it's you know, these guys are scrambling to try and fix this whole problem.
Speaker 2: Over at history of the world.
Speaker 4: And I mean, it'd be great if it was a false positive, but I mean, the odds of it being a false positive with me being in a house with someone with covid are very slim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I love you and I send you positive strength and energy and a big hug. Imagine I'm imagine I'm cumbert Imagine I'm in like a bubble boy suit.
Speaker 2: And you're hugging me through your bubble boys suit.
Speaker 1: I'm hugging you through my bubble boy suit.
Speaker 2: We could do it through the camera. All you got to do is touch that.
Speaker 1: We could do like, you know, touch the.
Speaker 2: Camera, like in prison when the people want to touch other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, through the glass to the camera. I'm doing it like in every like in every prison movie.
Speaker 2: Let's put our hands so precious.
Speaker 1: I think people really must do that. I've never been to visit anyone in prison, but I wonder if I would do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's probably the only connection that would break me down. And I'd be like, don't you do that here?
Speaker 1: I know, but no, I'm sure it's what It's instinctively what you would do. But don't you think you'd also feel like, oh my god, we're the people in the movie, but instinctively do But.
Speaker 2: And you're trying to feel somebody through the glass.
Speaker 1: You know, what, have you ever visited anyone in prison?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, I've had friends go to jail and stuff like that. But the last thing I want to do is see anybody I know locked up in jail.
Speaker 1: No. I but I think I actually am not.
Speaker 2: I have friends that are of anyone I want to see.
Speaker 1: I have friends that are very involved in prison reform and uh and that's their goal and charity and cause, and have invited me to go. They have a problem. They have a program where you go and visit a real fucking, no fucking around prison, and I want to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna okay, So yeah that I have been to I have been to prisons, and no, I've never been on Scared.
Speaker 1: Straight, Donald, you should be on. You should have been scared.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. I wasn't a punk kid. I don't. I didn't either.
Speaker 1: I was a good boy.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to I wasn't a punk kid.
Speaker 1: I needed to be scared into a musical.
Speaker 2: Right, they would have had no problem scared in my ass straight.
Speaker 1: They're like they're not, They're like, you're not. Your step ball change is fucking bullshit.
Speaker 4: I remember one time my fucking principal, my no, the vice principal, because I was late and I was late.
Speaker 2: Over and over again. This is public school.
Speaker 4: He felt he needed the he needed to bring me into his office and tear me down, and he did. And I'm sitting there trying not to cry and ship because I don't want anybody to know when you leave, you know, you leave and you still got tears in your eyes and sh They never let you clean yourself up and ship, you know. And so I'm sitting there trying not to cry. And he's given it to me too, like he's given it to me, like he's trying to get me there, you know what I mean. He's like a drama teacher that's sitting there and you can't cry in drama class, and they're trying to get you there. This is what the principal was trying to do to me in the principal the vice principals trying to do to me in the principal's office.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: They probably are. They probably are key words they used like disappointed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: And then he hit me with one and that and this is the only time, like in my life, I had that.
Speaker 2: One ticket.
Speaker 1: Anzel is the master of the Slope.
Speaker 2: That is a talent.
Speaker 1: Denzel's like right eye, let right eye go, and then his brain is like two, He's like just one.
Speaker 4: I wonder, yeah, I wonder if that's purpose if that was purposeful, or if that ship was an accident and it just turned into iconic Yes to the iconic, iconic moment that it is, because.
Speaker 1: I think if Denzel was here and Joelle, please make it happen'd like.
Speaker 2: Alright, he'd be like all right, okay, all right, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: He would say that, I mean, I'm I'm all right. I'm sure he would say that that was just real and one of the finest moments of his career. And it happened, and it happened on camera, and it's one of the most memorable moments in cinema history. And and then it became like something we we we particularly both referenced because we both love him and we both love actors.
Speaker 4: He's the well, I mean, when it comes to actors, let's be honest, he's easily top five in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh easily, well, live alive, definitely.
Speaker 4: On stage, you can't There's not a lot of people that could fuck with him.
Speaker 2: And then a lot of people that.
Speaker 1: Can and I love that he's become a statesman now, I mean there was that.
Speaker 2: He just has great he has. He's always been this way on.
Speaker 1: My Instagram because my Instagram knows I love him. They'll like bring up like the search thing brings up like you know, like Denzel like in an interview, like just dropping knowledge and like so fucking well said m h And I love it. I like watch it over and over again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, he has some of the greatest you know what else does look at some old Tupac shit. Holy cow, dude, Yo, Pac had freaking knowledge.
Speaker 2: For everybody to.
Speaker 4: Absorb and never, you know, back in the day because of all of the East Coast West Coast beef and the hatred, nobody really ever got to hear that shit. But thank goodness for this is one thing that's great about the interwebs. Old shit can resurface, and when it's positive stuff and you find great things like what you know, some of the things that POC says, some of the things that you know, Denzel said in his past interviews and stuff. When you find these things, it's such a gem, man. And you know, for that, I am happy that Twitter and Instagram exists.
Speaker 2: But the other things not so much. Man.
Speaker 1: Speaking like my Twitter, it was announced Wonder to that Warner Brothers has canceled Wonder Twins because of the mergers and acquisitions they're going through, and I put on Twitter. I very rarely post them, very rarely on Twitter, but when I heard this news, I thought it was an opportunity to let Toby Emerick, who's the head of Warner Brothers and a very nice man. I've worked with them.
Speaker 2: He is such a great guy, dude.
Speaker 1: He oversaw going in style when he was at New Line, and he is a mensch as we say, and he is the head of Warner Brothers. And I let him know on the Twitter that Donald and I are willing and ready to step into the shoes of whoever had the parts. And we would have to ask you a question because I tagged Warner Brothers. I would like our listeners if you're on the Twitter a why the fuck you used toll on there? But if you happen to be on there, please retweet it because I'm not kidding. I think that there's a play to be had where we do Wonder Twins, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I don't think it's just that.
Speaker 4: I think there's a play to be had where we play superhero buddies.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to be your Wonder twin. There's a story.
Speaker 2: There's no story girl one to a girl one to boy.
Speaker 1: I know, but it's twenty twenty two. We're changing things up. You know, people are all on different scales of sexuality. I don't see why we couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what's saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a world, right cho Well, come on, you're our pop culture goddess.
Speaker 5: I would love to see you in that pixie cut.
Speaker 3: She has fire.
Speaker 2: Well, they both have pixie cuts, like the Donnie Osmond.
Speaker 1: I would like to see Donald in a pixie cut. Listen. I just think there's a world where you and I are the Wonder Twins, and Toby Emrick knows it. Okay, so we all know it, and I need you to all on Twitter and read tweet it.
Speaker 2: Here's the argument. I agree.
Speaker 4: I think you and I together as the Wonder Twins is probably the funniest version of a.
Speaker 1: DC think think DC fans would revolt.
Speaker 2: I don't think they would revolt. I think it.
Speaker 4: I think it works in the DC world. The only is the Wonder Twins were kids, they were young.
Speaker 1: Alien that's agm.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're maybe maybe it's agism maybe with maybe we've aged and with the Wonder Twins, but it's years later after.
Speaker 2: I don't listen.
Speaker 1: I think the odds of this being a DC feature like that's released in theaters. Let's be honest or slim. But I don't know why. Like we can't be on like HBO Max in some version.
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, I'm not gonna lie man. I still have dreams of us playing Blue Beetle in freaking.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want to be on the c W.
Speaker 2: Okay, no offense to the c W.
Speaker 1: Did they've fucking canceled their whole lineup? Did you see that everything? Even Riverdale?
Speaker 2: Riverdale got canceled?
Speaker 5: Every time that canceled, they.
Speaker 1: Called it the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: Well what got caned? I don't know what got care? I know legends got killed.
Speaker 7: Well really pretty much all of the d everything got canceled.
Speaker 2: Except Flash and.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I think everything got canceled.
Speaker 2: Bro, and they got it picked up.
Speaker 5: I'm looking it up, looking it up.
Speaker 2: Flash had gotten picked up already.
Speaker 1: Flash might be picked up. But dude, they canceled like like eight shows.
Speaker 4: Flash and and and and Superman and Lois had gotten picked up.
Speaker 1: Mark Pettwitz, who's ahead of it, said, it's like a it's like a rebuilding time, like like on a sports team. Donald, you know they have a rebuilding year.
Speaker 4: So what are they saying? Berlanni's not a part of the CW anymore?
Speaker 2: Is he not?
Speaker 1: I don't know about I don't know what Brilanni's doing or if he's going to take his deal elsewhere. I have no idea. I'm just saying that they they're shaking it up over.
Speaker 2: There because I know his deals with Warner Brother.
Speaker 1: It's a rebuilding year, Wow, Donald.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so Charmed Dynasty, forty four hundred, in the Dark, Legacies, Naomi Roswell, New Mexico, Riverdale, a lot of the Air Overse, Batwoman, and DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Bamn, the Red Wedding, Donald, Wow, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's That's all brilante, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's all brilliant.
Speaker 1: But he'll be okay, he'll be.
Speaker 2: Oh. I'm sure they have their all over the place.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling I have a feeling. I don't know, I haven't asked him this, I'm making this up, but I feeling he's gonna make more like HBO Max content that this is that's the same company, and I imagine he's gonna, you know, keep his CW stuff going, but but but make more HBO Max. And I'm kind of content.
Speaker 2: Okay, So dude, that was my doctor though. Hit me up. He's like, Yo, take the pill.
Speaker 1: What's the pill?
Speaker 2: So there's a pill.
Speaker 4: That's out there right now that you know, cuts the viral load down quite a bit and makes it so that you don't get long COVID. They've talked about it in news. I'm not exactly sure what it's called or anything like that, but it it it lessens the chances of long COVID, I should say. And so he's like, I think you should take it. Like okay.
Speaker 2: Uh He's like, uh.
Speaker 1: So, well, listen to your medical professionals. Everyone, that's what we have to say. Let's counting everybody. Five six stories show we made about a bunch of.
Speaker 6: Said, here's the stories, Nelson, So get here, ye here, let's get it.
Speaker 4: Why would anyone call an old man grandpa? Like what the fuck dude, Like, how disrespectful can you be? Just out the gate when you introduce yourself or when you're asking for something. We open the show to Frisbee Yeah, and it lands in front of Kelso and a young man runs up to him and says, hey, Grandpa, a.
Speaker 1: Little help little that's very rude.
Speaker 4: I would have choked the kid out on the first he gave the kid a warning. I would have choked him out straight up right there, man, listen.
Speaker 1: I am old timer either.
Speaker 4: I am forty something years old. I'm about to be fifty in a few years.
Speaker 1: God willing, don't Russia.
Speaker 2: Don't rush it, God willing. You know what I mean. Look straight up, if you come, I don't give it.
Speaker 4: The minute you turn over eighteen, you can catch these hands. If you come at me with some bullshit, I don't give a fuck, dude, straight up, Okay, straight up, disrespect me.
Speaker 1: Like that, don't call Donald Grams.
Speaker 2: You can catch the two piece and a biscuit.
Speaker 1: This was directed by John Putch, who's a great director that we all love. Written by Clarence Livingston. When did he join us? Donald?
Speaker 4: Because I think I believe he joined us this season Season six, Black writer. Uh, I think he might have went on to do the What's the Cleveland Show? I think I think he went on to do Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, to create it or to work on it.
Speaker 2: He created created it? Yeah, yeah, that's fancy writers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then he didn't create it.
Speaker 2: Well he I know that he went from Scrubs to that.
Speaker 4: And and I don't know if he's still there.
Speaker 1: But they don't still do Cleveland right because it was a white guy doing Cleveland's voice right, and you can't do that.
Speaker 2: He can ask you a questions. His last name.
Speaker 1: Really Steamer, probably because his last name was.
Speaker 2: Brown, Cleveland Brown, not Cleveland Steamer.
Speaker 1: Was the show?
Speaker 4: Does anyone know what a Cleveland steamer ism?
Speaker 2: It's when somebody ships on you, I believe, yes, am I correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, that's gross. I don't want to be shot on during sex.
Speaker 5: Or any time.
Speaker 3: Sake.
Speaker 1: Stop talking about your willings, all right, listen ready, Enid is having some dementia issues, and she's packed a lunch of a stapler and a golf ball for Kelso.
Speaker 4: I think this is now Kelso's now starting to really love his wife a little like at this point, does he feel guilty because he's talked bad about her for six seasons, and now we're starting to understand that she's really she's close to on the way out.
Speaker 1: Apparently, well, she's she's packing a stapler for lunch. She's definitely not all the way there. Maggie is his friend who he sees has a foot injury, some sort of serious infection on her foot, and he says, we got to get you in the hospital, and then we start this whole dance of bringing her to the hospital. And Jad explains of her voiceover that the doctors in the hospital have a whole dance they do when someone has no insurance and they want to try and sneak them through the system. Bizarrely, of course, this is Kelso's friend, but they're still hiding it from Kelso and because he's mister you gotta get insurance, and he's a rule follower about that. But they have this whole dance they do when they find out that someone's just been deceased. Before anyone finds out, everyone plays along and they put the person in that person's bed so they can get their insurance.
Speaker 2: So j just play along.
Speaker 4: Yeah, freaking all of the interns play along. You just hope that they all play along, and then you got to find a surgeon who'll do it pro bono.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any way, you're going to best. So they put her in mister Rabinowitz's bed because he's just passed away. We learn because he put his peep in an electrical socket and.
Speaker 2: You just don't do that.
Speaker 1: And JD goes, you can't, you can't do that, I can't do that, and then you do have to do it, uh, pro a doctor, a surgeon will do a pro bono. And then the time.
Speaker 4: Comes in and Goes comes in and says, I've had a pro bono all day, all morning, all morning.
Speaker 2: Something might be wrong. Five yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, the Todd has one of the funnies stokes of the episode later on, which we'll get to. Now we go to distract Kelso. We decide to go I'm sorry again.
Speaker 2: I know. Here we go again.
Speaker 1: It's just controversial, but it is a part of Scrubs history. We go to an Asian massage parlor and and Kelso gets a full release in front of us, yes, which is which felt one step out of character for him, but he really doesn't.
Speaker 2: Said wait, hold up, you said it felt out of character. For him.
Speaker 1: He didn't care if we watched.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many times you do? You know how many times j D and Turk kept run into Kelso?
Speaker 1: Right, but he's never in a situation watched him getna hand release?
Speaker 2: Yeah he has. He says it will cost extra in one episode.
Speaker 4: In one episode he goes you and you can come in, but it'll cost extra.
Speaker 2: No, that's the episode that you directed.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's the one where he says you can come in, but you have to take your shoes off. Right anyway, Listen, you can't not look because you have a crank in your neck and you have to look.
Speaker 2: I close my eyes at first, but then in.
Speaker 1: The very last second you open one because I want to watch that. You can't help yourself. This episode was all over the place, by the way. Yeah, I mean it really it really bounced. I mean it was funny, but it ping Pong's all over the place with so many different.
Speaker 2: Story I mean there was what was it four storylines in this one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well. One of the main ones is that Alexander Chaplin, who we call Sandy is his nickname, is back as the drug addicts and Cox thinks there's no way. He's holding a group for addicts, and Cox says, and Elliott get in their classic battle over whether someone can can truly defeat his addiction or whether whether he's a liar or not. I don't think Cox doesn't believe people can overcome addiction. But he thinks that this character in particular, whose name is Sam, is a fucking liar.
Speaker 4: He's a big time scam artist because and the only way he knows this is because he got caught out there the last time Sandy was on the show. He uh cock, Jordan explains to Elliott, how wait, no, who is it that get Jordan gets caught out there and everybody explains how this guy's how this guy has done.
Speaker 2: Them in and uh and uh, and he's just the one.
Speaker 4: Cox is one of the first people that he's that he did it too, and so he hates.
Speaker 1: He just knows he's a liar. And no matter how ye over and over, but he's always got a new angle and this this new angle is that he holds a group and that and so so so so. But Elliott and Cox are are.
Speaker 2: Both of them.
Speaker 4: By the way, in the beginning of the show, Elliott over the broken leg which was hilarious where they don't even even acknowledge the fact that they that she he trips her over a man with the broken in a wheelchair with the broken leg. The man screams aha, and they continued their conversation.
Speaker 1: That was new nor Saudi, by the way, who was one of our main stuntmen and uh and stunt coordinators. There's so many of your favorite physical comedy jokes that new Norsaudi UH choreographed.
Speaker 4: And then and then she does the same thing to Cox by a distract. She distracts Cox into walking into a door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Johnny took a nice doorhead. But right before that, you missed that Elliott has a new facial cream that's made from the baby foreskins.
Speaker 2: God, I didn't miss that. I did miss that.
Speaker 1: He says, you look so beautiful, and she's like, you never get recompiments. It must be because of my new facial cream that's made from the foreskins of babies.
Speaker 2: WHOA well, and then he I mean it's got to be used for something right away.
Speaker 1: You might as well if there is a nice cream to be made out of them. I don't see any harm.
Speaker 2: Joel will take all the mail for that Joel.
Speaker 1: Joel, I'm sorry if that's problematic, but can I make.
Speaker 7: One comment on mail really quick? I haven't done it yet, but if you send me a picture of your child's poop or your poop, it's going to be an automatic block from now on.
Speaker 1: I saw that on it on Twitter. Someone sent you well well, because we talked about how what was cut out of the musical episode was.
Speaker 7: J.
Speaker 2: I saw the letter J. Somebody sent the letter J.
Speaker 7: You're trying to take it with an air of you're trying to reach out. You feel friendly about the podcast.
Speaker 2: Did You're trying to gross you out? So please never send me pictures of ever ever.
Speaker 4: Ever, don't send poop because I got some poop pictures in my freaking Please.
Speaker 1: Don't send if you have to, never see if you poop a perfect letter J. Just just pat yourself on the back.
Speaker 2: I laughed at the ship because that ship was a perfect letter J. It was like it was like a fish hook almost, dude.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like, and now we're talking about all right.
Speaker 1: All right, now they're getting the attention they want it. Don't send Joel or any of us pictures of your poop if it's a letter. J just say Zach and Donald are proud of you to yourself, curly letter.
Speaker 2: As long as it's a deuce.
Speaker 1: We should we should take a break, and when we come back, we're going to tell you and remind you about the Austin TV Festival that Donald are gonna and I are going to be out on the fifth of June. We'll be right back. So Donald and I are making we're doing a panel, a whole scrubs panel with all your favorite people. So come to Austin for for June fifth, at ten am at the Paramount Theater, Joel, we double check that that's the right information. But listen, I don't I don't know. Why is at ten am on a Sunday, Like odds are we're gonna be hungover if we're going to Austin for a Saturday night? Why making do this hungover?
Speaker 2: All right? I you know that's how.
Speaker 1: So that's the correct information, right, Joell.
Speaker 5: Sunday is six five at ten am is the correct time?
Speaker 1: Okay, So please come? What's I think you go to a what's the website? You will? Can you remind me of that it's.
Speaker 5: At x festival dot com.
Speaker 1: At x Festival dot Com, get your tickets, and there's a lot of us are going to be there. I know definitively, Bill, Lawrence, Me, Sarah, Donald, Judy. I don't know about anybody else, but I think everybody would come. I think Neil would come.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't I don't know. I don't know who's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Ken Jenkins to come. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Don't I know that you and I are doing it.
Speaker 1: I know definitely Me, you, Sarah, Bill are doing it.
Speaker 2: You don't know about Judy.
Speaker 1: You don't know about I don't know. I know that Bill reached out to all of us on a group text and said, are you guys down to do this? And I feel like everybody said yes, that's what so But I don't remember. You know, people work and they have jobs. But it is a Sunday, so I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 2: All. I'm excited. I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be too short because I know what's gonna happen. If it's Bill's gonna talk the whole time, We're not gonna be able to fit a word in edgewise.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I mean, isn't that what we want? Though?
Speaker 4: Don't we want Bill to? I mean, he did create the show. He does have the best perspective, then probably.
Speaker 1: And he's funny as hell, and we have a podcast, so we'll let him talk.
Speaker 4: He's probably, he's probably, if you ask me, one of the funniest people I know.
Speaker 1: He's definitely easily, easily one of the funniest people.
Speaker 2: In my life. Easily.
Speaker 1: I don't think you signed one of the biggest deals in TV comedy to you if you're not one of the funniest people.
Speaker 2: It'd be weird if you did, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, there are all those people that are funny, but they're like not funny in person. Probably.
Speaker 4: That was the first thing I remember when I met Bill. I was like, holy shit, this dude is just always funny, Like he could find the comedy in anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get back to the show Scrubs that the man created. So, by the way, I want a little little trivia. By the way, two Scrubs wiki things. One thing I learned that was helpful. This is the last appearance Sandy aka Alexander Chaplin. This is his fine This is the last appearance of any Spin City cast member on the television show Scrubs.
Speaker 4: Until the season eight finale, Right, maybe aren't some of them in the hallway or no.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. But according to Scrubs wiki is the last appearance, so it made.
Speaker 2: It's pretty clear Trevor doesn't know everything.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing I want to correct with Trevor, that's on here, Dude. I know that you're probably busy with other things and you've moved on from this, but it says something very weird. Oh, I gotta go, I gotta, I gotta go back to it. There's a mistake, okay, Trevor. So if you're listening, if you're still with us, I don't mean like alive, I mean if you're still like listening to the show. There's a mistake. That's weird, it said. In the trivia section, it says this is the second of only two episodes to be filmed in front of a live studio audience. This episode was most definitely not filmed in front of a live studios I mean, how would you have filmed this in front of a live stity audience. The only time we did that was the sitcom spoof we did, which was filmed in front of a live studio audience, and.
Speaker 2: That's the only.
Speaker 1: And what does this mean? This is the only Scrubs episode to how the save ems catchphrase ko chung? Does anyone know what that means?
Speaker 2: No chung.
Speaker 1: I don't know what save ems is, but they, I guess, have a catchphrase called ko chung. And somebody says ku chung. I don't know if anyone says ku chung. I just wanted to let you know those little bits of trivia.
Speaker 2: What the hell is Save thems?
Speaker 7: Joelle two thousand and three through two thousand and six animated television show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you remember anyone saying ku Chung?
Speaker 5: I don't remember Save thems?
Speaker 2: Let's ships. I don't remember the show either.
Speaker 7: Dude, But the characters are not bringing up But that's a long run for a kids show, though, like three years.
Speaker 1: Well maybe someone said ku chung.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have to assume that they did. I don't even remember hearing Kua chung in this episode.
Speaker 4: Like I'm trying to say, Trevor Wickie don't know everything, yo, he ain't got the answers.
Speaker 1: Y'all listen, some people are allowed, not just Trevor or you have to be a member. I'm sure, but other people are allowed to add things. And Trevor is the moderator. He's the one who's gonna rectify the studio audience thing. All right. Moving on, Lloyd is in the meeting that Sandy is holding for addicts.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lloyd is played by Mike Schwartz, one of our comedy writers.
Speaker 1: Our favorite writers.
Speaker 2: Was he was he on? That's a good question. Was Mike on the show the entire run?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And if so, and if he wasn't, did Lloyd he must come back? Yeah? Did Lloyd come back? And he just did cameos later on, how did you get good? Bless you?
Speaker 1: You better not have given me COVID when I did the jail cell hold up hand thing through the camera. The janitor wants to become a baby broker. There's a lot of weird shit with the janitor in this episode. Okay, he's found rowdy. Now, if you recall when.
Speaker 4: He traced no, he traced Carla steps and found rowdy.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you recall Carla lost round. The janitor turned in his squirrel collection.
Speaker 2: But so the janitor is the one that named the dog Steven.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, the janitor. The janitor turned in his taxidermy and squirrel collection, so.
Speaker 2: A taxidermy dog.
Speaker 1: Yes, we could get Stephen and fool.
Speaker 4: Us because he felt bad about whatever happened with him and Carla at that time.
Speaker 1: Right now, the janitor is trying to.
Speaker 4: Know because it turns out that Carla lied to the janitor and she was the reason why the dog went missing. And so the janitor has retraced Carla Stepps.
Speaker 2: And found Rowdy. He found Rowdy.
Speaker 1: So now we have a situation where U Churk is expressed to Carla how important and Rowdy is to be to him and JD and and Carla realizes that some of this blackmail that the janitor's talking about she might have to get into, including she teaches him how to salsa dance.
Speaker 4: Throws her into a window. That's Judy Bank, see.
Speaker 1: There, Judy, Judy being funny. We play a game with where we we tricked Ted. It's pretty dangerous still game we play. We put roller skates on Steve Steven and we pull him with a red string across and Ted yells ghost dog goes dog.
Speaker 2: And crash after he crashes into electrical.
Speaker 1: Uh what the tower?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and then that crashes into a into a the generator, the generator of the hospital, and we have a backup generator, thank goodness.
Speaker 2: But JD and Turk are responsible for vandalism pretty much well, and a car accident.
Speaker 1: A car accident that could have killed Ted and knocking out the power. We're all hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they could have killed more than just Ted and and and doctor Kelso says, relax, everybody, we have a backup generator. And the backup generator kicks in and he goes, oh, thank god because I was just bluffing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he and then he yells at Ted for how much it's going to cost. And he says, and don't try and blame this on the fact that I paved over that Indian burial ground. We needed the parking spaces.
Speaker 4: It's a poultry guy situation going on there. What poultry guys. That's poltrgey'st was about.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what maybe Kelso things happened. He doesn't know about the ghost dog trick we pulled. So another another thing is that everyone steals scrubs in the hospital. So Kelso's kissed about that light item.
Speaker 4: Okay, so how it starts is who steals it first. Well, how it ends is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: How it starts the I as shower our curtain.
Speaker 4: You have towels, a washcloth, dad, harvyah.
Speaker 2: Just like just straight up scrubs. So who's at start with somebody?
Speaker 1: I forgot who else? Who else?
Speaker 4: And it just gets more and more ridiculous as it goes. So it starts with Ted where he comes home and he's like.
Speaker 2: Mom, someone tried to die on me again. But I wouldn't let him. I wouldn't let him.
Speaker 1: You learned that all this time has been lying to his mom that he's a doctor at the hospital.
Speaker 4: And then and then, and then it turns out that nurse Roberts is using the scrubs for the choir.
Speaker 2: So the choir and then she has on the really nice scrubs in the middle. While everybody has.
Speaker 4: On the solid colors, she has on her her her nurse color.
Speaker 1: So she stands out.
Speaker 4: So she stands out in the choir. And then it cuts to you, or I should say, cuts to j D who has a shower curtain made out of I'm sewn together. This fucker took time instead of calling out.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 8: Then I'm wearing I'm wearing like I'm wearing like a towel, a towel that's been made out of scrubs sewn together and around my waist, and then I'm using a singular scrub top to dry my hair.
Speaker 2: Yes, that one got ridiculous. That one got ridiculous, and then the other fantasy that got right.
Speaker 1: Wait, don't go there yet, because that is one of the funniest things. That's one of the funniest scrubbs fantasies I've seen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that ship got ridiculous. Dude, that ship got ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Now, this was pretty funny. Sam says, you don't know how hard it is to stay straight, and Rob comes out of the room behind him. Episode Todd comes out of the room, checks out his ass and goes.
Speaker 4: There's something like tell me about it, brother, But he says brother at the end as he and then gives him the head nod.
Speaker 1: Like we could fuck, confirming again that the Todd is down for.
Speaker 2: Anything, any action, anything, any action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the janitor. So he finds Rowdy.
Speaker 2: And he's trying to blackmail Carla.
Speaker 1: Trying to blackmailt Carla, you out of.
Speaker 2: Nowhere with the sneak hug Holy shit that man.
Speaker 1: Well, there's this whole Gray's anatomy. I guess crazy natim mus have been very hot now and and and Bill probably thought that they were copying us, so it was time to make fun of them because he's they did.
Speaker 2: Something right, because that ship is still on the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Season five hundred, never have to work money again? How paid? Must Ellen Pompeo be so paid? Ellen POMPEII is like, might be might be touched touching Oprah money?
Speaker 2: It's close. I don't. I don't know if it's that close.
Speaker 4: I mean Oprah got money where she could lose one hundred million and be like I did.
Speaker 1: I just think Ellen Pompeo, if you know that long, I mean, she must be one of the highest paid actresses in the history of television.
Speaker 4: Her and uh suv uh Mariska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but Ellen Pompeo.
Speaker 4: They got to be the most paid people on television. Yeah, definitely, they have to be if they're not just something really.
Speaker 1: Wrong the system they done because Ellen Pompeo just has decided like she's a very good actress and she decided to just stay forever. And the Mariska and Rishka is a very good actress. If you make that decision. Somebody said, look, we're going to back up the Brinks truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They were like, you commit to twenty years of and we're gonna freaking give you that money.
Speaker 1: You were not gonna do anything else, but you are gonna have forty seven homes.
Speaker 2: Right deep, We shure you where to drop that shit. I got a money bin. I would be Scrooge mc duck out.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker just swimming in my shit, swimming on hard coin on gold coins.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, So he says Grey's Anatomy. Oh, one of the things he hates is Grey's Anatomy wraps up every episode with a cheesy voiceover that ties together all the storylines, which is my least favorite device on television.
Speaker 4: Cock says, to go into commercial break, but it has to be vague too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vague, And then and then JD walks by going into the commercial break saying the most vague, nonsensical yeah thing ever scrubs WICKI had it. JD's narration is. And so in the end, I knew what Elliott said about the way things were had forever changed the way we all thought about them. And Bill himself has made lots of jokes about how sometimes it was late and the voiceovers just made absolutely no sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you notice Beard faces back in pharmaceutical Was he there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He was there.
Speaker 1: He's a pharmacist. So Laverne punches a hole in the window to try and get rowdy, and she screams her name like Leroy Jenkins.
Speaker 2: Like Lero Leroy Jenkins.
Speaker 4: Some people might not know who Leroy Jenkins is because you're a little bit younger than us. But a long time ago, there was this game called The World of Warcraft and it became so freaking popular.
Speaker 1: And Daniel, you must have played a lot of it.
Speaker 3: I only played it recently, but like, yes, it was very popular, and that was at the peak of its heyday.
Speaker 4: Sideway sidebar, fucking Never Winter Nights is on iOS now and you can play the overhead version of Never Winter Nights and it looks like Dan really dead ass, dead ass. So on my iPhone, I just picked it up. Never Went to Nights is out and it's all look all of the campaigns and there's like almost one hundred of them, absolutely stoner killed. But I need something to do while I'm laid up in bed with covid.
Speaker 1: Are you're so psyched you got COVID? You're like, I'm just gonna get hime and play video games.
Speaker 5: What a dream?
Speaker 3: Sounds kind of cool?
Speaker 2: I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Sorry, honey, I've got COVID.
Speaker 2: My wife, so you can't. So you can't go to the thing to night.
Speaker 1: I'm like, the doctor said I should smoke weed and play video games.
Speaker 4: She said, she said, So you can't go to the kids basketball game this weekend. I am bummed about that. But you know what, I just found out that I could watch that bad boy over the Yeah, no doubt the camera in the gym. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna watch its.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your phone he plays Anyway.
Speaker 1: To make a very long story short for those who don't know anything about video games, Daniel, why don't you summarize what happened?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me puish what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: So, so there was a game called The World of Warcraft. And what happens in the game is it's an online multiplayer game, and some of the missions that you do require strategy, and so these and and and and you're going up against it's like clan verse clan. So it's like gigantic groups of people going on.
Speaker 1: How many people were live in this group? Would you imagine?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I would say, like to make it funny, I'm gonna guess like a couple of hundred people, but realistically probably forty to fifty people something like that.
Speaker 1: I'm down thirteen thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not funny.
Speaker 1: It's still a lot of people you ruined, ruined, you ruined Donald's. But we like to be accurate on the show.
Speaker 3: Look, anybody who's going to be listening to this who knows the stories and were sitting there like it wasn't that, man?
Speaker 1: Is it wasn't that that?
Speaker 3: You're talking peak nerd shp where someone's gonna push their glasses up and say.
Speaker 2: Are we going to believe that?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Alright? Sweeting seconds, soaking so mad.
Speaker 4: So there's thirteen people and they've worked on this strategy that they're gonna do for days, like days like.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, I have a question that either one of you might be able to answer. Did they like did they stop and like meet up again?
Speaker 2: Or they know they're all they're all meeting up before this strategy.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they finally made it to a megaboss and they.
Speaker 4: They're gonna they're gonna go into this Okay, remember what we discussed.
Speaker 2: We discussed all of this ship.
Speaker 1: They have a plan.
Speaker 2: We have a the thirteen of us are gonna do some epic ship right now.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, if you what what happens now? You have to restart? If you don't like defeat this guy, Like how a bad? How far back to you?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you can do that? I don't know if you can do it again? Like there's certain things.
Speaker 1: And Daniel, what's that? What's that you can?
Speaker 3: But the idea is that you it's a dungeon and you're going all the way through it, part by part by part, and if you die, you go all the way back to and your character spawned way outside the dungeon.
Speaker 1: Now, Daniel, were these people? Were these thirteen people pausing and like sleeping or were they like doing it all nighters and ship?
Speaker 3: Usually usually they're pulling all nighters and doing it. But also, you know, I hate to say it, but this is also fake, like Lera Jenkins, the whole, the whole thing, it's it's fake, like the whole thing was composed. It's like it was like a very early internet. Mean, but the whole thing is fake, so why.
Speaker 2: Come out story? Nobody's gonna give us ship now, It's classic.
Speaker 3: It is a classic.
Speaker 2: I never knew it.
Speaker 1: I never knew it wasn't real until now. And I feel sad you even let Donald finish the story.
Speaker 2: I mean you pretty much anyway.
Speaker 9: So since everybody knows, since everybody knows, fucking story, since everybody knows, fuck story, Daniel cut it.
Speaker 2: Le Verne punches the window and does the Leroy Jenkins scream no the guy done. No, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: No, Daniel ruined the story. I'm trying to explain it, because Daniel, you should have at least let him finish before you said.
Speaker 3: It's just to me to ask a question.
Speaker 2: I was just conte let's get into this double fantasy. Please. I'm sad about it being I want to get into this double fantasy now.
Speaker 1: Man, he's gonna cry. I'm just sad about it being faked.
Speaker 2: Anyway, for those the story was invested in the story, just now.
Speaker 1: This guy, they're already to their campaign, and he instead runs into the villain and screams leave Roy Jenkins and they're all like, Leroy, what.
Speaker 2: Are you doing, you fucking ass Oh, you're ruinin a campaign.
Speaker 1: We've been up all night And at the time we all thought it was hilarious because we thought this dude was just sabotaging all their efforts and it was funny. Now, Danil, since you've already ruined the story, Yes, it was just a set up joke. It wasn't real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because when you're when you're watching it, they're they're going through all these numbers. They're really making it seem like you know that they're like, Okay, well this has to happen, then this has to happen. Then this has to happen, and like, yeah, there's a lot of that kind of discussion before you go in into a boss like that or going in you know, do a an interaction like this, But none of the numbers they're saying are real. All of like the calculations they're doing beforehand, like it's all bullshit. They're just trying to set it up to make it seem like it's like this super super calculated thing, and it still is like people did all of this shit. But Leroy, the whole the whole thing here.
Speaker 1: It was like it was a It was a I hate when I find out things I like or fake.
Speaker 3: The best the best part is at the end when they're like, way to go, Leroy, and he just goes, at least I have chicken. No, it's the end of it. He's eating fried chicken in the entire time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Leroy Jenkins is black.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's name.
Speaker 4: Hold on, now, the motherfucker's name is Lee Roy Jenkins. If that ain't the blackest name I ever heard in my life, that ain't. Come on, Joel, you know that's a black ass.
Speaker 2: Name right there.
Speaker 5: It does sound very black.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it does sound very black. That is black. I want to meet a white Leroy Jenkins.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's too many white people naming their d Leroy Jenkins, but maybe.
Speaker 2: Well there's Ken Jenkins. Ken is the first Jenkins I haven't met that was white.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've always said Jenkins was a popular African American name.
Speaker 2: I that's just like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: When I was growing up watching it, Living Color or any of those shows, Jenkins is always the name of the black character that.
Speaker 1: Laverne yells Laverne roberts and punches a hole in the window while trying.
Speaker 2: All Leroy Jenkins, let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. Okay. Then we learned that Lloyd reveals that to get into Sam's class, you just have to bring in any drugs you have at home so you're not tempted, which ruins Sam's scam and Cocks slow claps at the back because he's proven that this guy is a compulsive, fucking fraud liar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he's also getting He's also shooting up with his po so there's that too.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this fantasy. I it is so funny. It's a fantasy within a fantasy, which I always appreciate.
Speaker 2: So do I. So this one, it goes, so we're gonna save this young lady's foot.
Speaker 1: She's not young.
Speaker 4: I mean, we just started off this whole fucking show with being respectful and then I.
Speaker 1: Was a twenty three year old. She's a middle aged woman.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're gonna save this woman's foot. And she goes and she goes, do I have to have surgery? And we're like, yeah, but you would You wouldn't believe what it was like five years ago. And it cuts to five I guess this is supposed to be five years now.
Speaker 1: No, no, it doesn't say five years ago, even even even just a while ago, okay or something like that. But then it cuts to like medieval times.
Speaker 4: So first it cuts to medieval times and you're standing there and we're talking like we're Shakespearean must come.
Speaker 1: Off it, yeah, and you're sawing. You're sawing with an actual she's got a bone, she's biting down.
Speaker 2: She's biting down on a on a on a stick, screaming a stick. And then you go and then and then, and then j D says, and you wouldn't believe it how it was it?
Speaker 1: No, we know, he goes. He goes, we're gonna we're gonna eat it for dinner.
Speaker 2: Right, he goes, We're gonna sor it off and eat it for dinner. But you wouldn't believe it how it was it?
Speaker 1: Uh a few years before, even a little while ago. And then we get to caveman times. They rolled that set out from back from my caveman booty call, and we're both cavemen now, and you've got a caveman afro.
Speaker 4: Right, I got the afro, and you're back in your caveman outfit. And we got her on the table.
Speaker 10: And we're speaking Unga Bunga bunga, and then they knock her out, and then I knock her out, and then I knock you out right, which is so funny.
Speaker 1: And then you go into a fantasy and you hear and then you hear my voiceover go Pungo on Pungo.
Speaker 2: Very funny.
Speaker 1: I thought that ship was hilarious and I I'm a I'm a sucker for the Scrubs double fantasy.
Speaker 2: Very funny. I laughed at that.
Speaker 1: What about when we all like do the Fame dance out of the cafeteria.
Speaker 4: That was amazing and pause and there's the big pause and you're in front of you.
Speaker 9: If you look at Judy, Judy has an amazing face, like everybody has a great freaking dance pose, happy face, like whoever who directed this episode?
Speaker 2: Again, Punch Punch. He had to say freeze at one point because the freeze frame was in the air.
Speaker 9: I know, but the free but he had to be like, jump now because if the freeze frame is coming, because everybody's like ah, with big cheesy smiles on and everything, and it's very funny.
Speaker 4: And then the actual exit happens and everybody's back in their normal scrubs. We should have said that earlier. Yeah, Kelso makes it so that everyone wears coca colored scrubs, Coca srubs, and he now has switched it back because he can't. He doesn't understand why we sent the lady back without the uh, the without the surgery. He runs into her at the park again and she still has the same foot problem. So he walks into the hospital piss like, Yeah, what the fuck, man, I told you I thought we were doing the dance.
Speaker 1: We weren't doing the dance. We always He admits that he knows that they do that secret dance to get around insurance, and why aren't you doing the thing? And they're and they're like, well, if you don't trust us, if you if you don't let us do our dance where we steal scrubs, then we're not going to do the We're not going to do the dance for your friend.
Speaker 4: And then it all costs the hospital a lot of money because this all comes from this comes from him being upset about the books and how much money the generators the new generator is going to cost, and why scrubs are costing.
Speaker 1: Which is our fault, by the way, which is.
Speaker 2: Our fault, right, exactly the right.
Speaker 4: So not only did we cost the hospital money for the generator, and not only are we stealing all of the scrubs, We've now made it so that the dance that we do that costs all of this money also that costs the hospital money, is only going to be implied if we get to steal scrubs.
Speaker 2: Still, if we still get to cost the house.
Speaker 1: We want our right to steal scrubs, right, We want our cake and eat and eat it too, and then and then, and then the cuts to like who is in the end walking by? Was it Todd? Someone walks by him also with a stack of scrubs like.
Speaker 2: The Todd A.
Speaker 4: Funny episode, Like the first half of this season started off a little weird, and it's starting to get really funny.
Speaker 1: The best part of the end of the episode is that JD and Turk finally see that they've been duped and that Rowdy and Steven are together.
Speaker 4: And uh, but they don't live together anymore, so now one of them they don't have to share the dog, right.
Speaker 1: And and and then he says, how do you know which ones which? And JD reaches under Rowdy's dead balls he feels them and goes, that's Steven.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me how I know.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me how I know. So, somewhere in the the taxi dermine scrotums, JD knows.
Speaker 4: Somewhere lies the secret between the Somewhere in their taxidermy scrotums lies the secret.
Speaker 1: There's a sentence no one has ever said before. Somewhere in their taxiderminte scrotums lies the secret. Kelso has hard at the end, though, you know, the show ends with some heart. You know, Cox decides he's not gonna ruin it for Elliott because he doesn't want her to become as cynical as he is, which also, you know, shows his heart that for this woman that that he knows didn't have insurance, and he took care of her because even though he normally looks the other way, he he looked directly at it this time because he he cares for his friend in the park who was quite sick.
Speaker 2: Kelso definitely is getting softer as.
Speaker 1: He Yes, I think Bill is strategically making him still totally inappropriate, but but showing little glimmers of more heart as he ages he's accepting Harrison.
Speaker 4: Moore, Yeah and and Harrison's boyfriends. He's learning their names now instead of just yeah.
Speaker 1: And and and and and participating in their businesses because you know, he went to the last boyfriend's cinnabon and that's where he's been gaining some weight.
Speaker 2: Right, oh man.
Speaker 4: And then also uh Carla. Carla gives the janitor uh squid ink at the end of.
Speaker 1: The show because the janitor believes that someone at coffee Bus is going to poison him and he wants Carla to be his coffee tester, right, and once she outs herself. As as the whole rowdy story.
Speaker 2: His blackmail scheme is irrelevant.
Speaker 1: He can't blackmail anymore. But but he's right that someone is trying to hurt him and they've put squid ink in his coffee. Yeah, and his tongue is black black and his fingers black.
Speaker 2: He dips his finger and it pulled it out and then tastes it.
Speaker 4: If you dip your finger in coffee and it comes out and it's covered in black oil or ink.
Speaker 2: What looks like oil. Are you gonna put it on your tongue after that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But thees We.
Speaker 2: Did it, guys, we did it, guys. We don't even guess.
Speaker 1: Today is somebody flaked on Joel and we don't like you. When you flake on our queen, you're like, you know you? How many people want to come on as callers? And and Joel has to shift through We.
Speaker 2: Don't even get yo, Daniel, Daniel, yes, no song?
Speaker 1: And instead of that, can we play Joel Joel Monique is down to get down?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's get that one? Sure? Can yeah?
Speaker 1: Play play that drop?
Speaker 2: But which version of it?
Speaker 1: The dirty one? The dirty one? If you don't mind you all? No, that's okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, cool, get the world out all.
Speaker 3: Joel money is down, get down, no matter what's between your eggs.
Speaker 9: Tomorrow morning you could be make.
Speaker 1: An egg Joel money down, get down. Oh yeah, Joel money is down to get That's a bomb.
Speaker 2: That is a bop.
Speaker 1: We love you, guys. Sign uh. I'm coming to the Paramount Theater on in In in Austin, Texas on June fifth.
Speaker 2: This is how fucking this is how this is how my brain works. I was like, what are you going to Paramount Theater?
Speaker 1: Donald? I hope, I hope even though you have COVID, you get over it and that you enjoy your right to stay away from your children and pull bong hits and play video games. A. Maybe you can watch it, Maybe you can watch Maybe you can watch dan all on twitch? And what are you gonna twitch? Danel?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Same old, same old, mostly Rocket League and maybe this game goes.
Speaker 1: Don't your viewers get ball on board of you playing Rocket League?
Speaker 3: Quite the contrary, they like it more.
Speaker 2: No, Rocket League is Yeah, I don't even know what Rocket League is.
Speaker 1: It's a car soccer game. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Yeah that sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: And it's overhead.
Speaker 3: Uh no it yeah, kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: It's overhead. Why don't you play elden Ring because that game really pisses me off?
Speaker 2: You know what, I bought it and I tried it. That ship, dude, that's just too much. Man.
Speaker 1: Gray plays that. She twitches it. Yeah, but you know what, she's Sasha, and she's good at it so many things.
Speaker 3: She's better than me a video games. I can't do it too much of a baby.
Speaker 2: I don't have the patience.
Speaker 3: Same I'd rather play Rocket League, but.
Speaker 4: I will play never Winter Nights and that's just a tough game. There you go, it's a very difficult game.
Speaker 2: I am going to play that. I'm so excited. I finished summer.
Speaker 1: What is the countdown to Obi Wan Kenoby airing on Disney Plus?
Speaker 2: What's it like seven days after this? It'll be this Friday. So when it airs this Friday? Right? All right?
Speaker 1: So Friday, guys, check out obi Wan Kenoby because we are all very excited about it.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: Even I'm excited about it. I've been I've been watching two episodes. I just give two shout outs, okay for things I watch. Donald don't watch anything but Marvel and Star Wars. But first of all, Colin Firth is such a good actor. I've watched two different things with him.
Speaker 2: What are you watching?
Speaker 1: Watched some Staircase on EAHB.
Speaker 2: She's watching that, she's amazing.
Speaker 1: And Operation Mincemeat, which is a true story of of a of a spy mission that the English did in World War Two, that is also incredible.
Speaker 4: Can I just say something though, you said something that everybody after you said it was like, no shit.
Speaker 2: Colin Firth is such an amazing actor.
Speaker 1: No shit, no, I know, but I've never particularly focused on it. I've never said I know that he works a lot, I know that he's well respected.
Speaker 2: And he's an Academy Award winner.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you that. Right now, he has two high profile things out and I've watched them both and he's fucking killing it. He's so good, dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just want you to do this one time. Just go back and watch Love.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh well, that's old school.
Speaker 2: Go watch it.
Speaker 4: It's one of the best movies ever made. And it's not Christmas time, and you can watch it right now. And I guarantee you the scene at the end with Colin Firth in the freaking Portuguese cafe talking to the lady to the girl who was his assistant that summer or at that cottage, whatever it is, that scene where he's talking to her in bad Portuguese.
Speaker 2: Is one of the best scenes in the movie. That's what I'm talking about. And that movie has so many great scenes.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about. I like, I like that brother has been good for so long it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's really good. But what I'm telling our audiences. If you're looking for things to watch, watch The Staircase, but watch the documentary first because it's a it's based on documentary. And then go watch Colin Firth do the lot what what would you call it? That the scripted version, because it's just amazing. And then go watch this movie that I thought was so well done called Operation Mincemeat. All right, we love you guys. That's our show and we will see soon.
Speaker 2: Show. We made about a bunch of
Speaker 6: Stories, so gada round you