Speaker 1: We're sixty seconds from your shot collar question of the day. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And I rarely say this, but if we all come together with our listeners, we have the opportunity to change the world.
Speaker 2: Dude, I love there is a lot of power in that digital Jake, You're going to be in charge?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Can I count on you?
Speaker 3: I've always wanted you to ask me that.
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, all right, thank you for accepting your mission. All right, Jake, go what to do? Oh yeah, I need to tell you what to do?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jakes, I need you to go set up a go fund me asking for four point five million dollars. Why Because this show Brook and Jeffrey, along with all of our listeners, are about to find out the answer to the age old question. Everybody is dying to know. Do aliens exist?
Speaker 2: I want to know again the money. I don't get the correlation.
Speaker 1: Our listeners are like me and believe the truth is out there. We need to put our money where our mouths are. Because a large cattle ranch that borders Area fifty one is up for sale right now.
Speaker 2: That is the price of the cattle rank.
Speaker 1: For the first time in decades. It's eighty acres of land. They're only asking for four and a half million dollars.
Speaker 2: So do we just put the cows out there and see which one gets abducted first? Is that what we do?
Speaker 4: I like that idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, do you want to be neighbors with the US military?
Speaker 4: I say yes, please.
Speaker 1: Apparently there's a black mailbox, which I assume is some sort of portal or a secret access point to an underground alien brothel.
Speaker 2: Pull it and the whole ground opens up. Yeah, and then there's like sixty aliens down below.
Speaker 1: Absolutely doing dances for everybody. But we need four point five million. Brook, Maybe you could front us the first four million and then you will come up with the rest of the.
Speaker 4: Five hundred k.
Speaker 2: I talk to my husband.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, we're gonna work on that. We're gonna find out if aliens exist.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: And now that that's handled and we've saved the world in that way, let's say the world in a different way by doing the shot collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of names. We're gonna draw one out. See who gets asked a trivia question. If you answer wrong, the punishment is a jolt to the neck while singing a song. So text into seven eighty five nine to two and tell us what you want to hear. Brooke is drawing a name out because she had the shot callar, last, who'd you get, Brooke?
Speaker 2: I got a brook little kink fox, Oh, just a little one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's your alien dancer stage names.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about sexual king.
Speaker 3: She has like a kink in her back.
Speaker 4: Right's funny jo?
Speaker 1: All right, Brooke is putting on the shot collar. While that happens, digital Jake read us the shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: One hundred years ago, you could send almost anything in the mail. There are records of an entire building being shipped brick by brick with one stamp on each brick. All of certain drugs like heroin or cocaine or opium were okay to send. A couple of Ohio once mailed their eight month old son to his grandmother because it was cheaper than driving him.
Speaker 4: To grandma and grandma.
Speaker 3: But did you know that scientists used to ship something back and forth to each other That would be one hundred percent illegal today.
Speaker 4: What scares me? Oh?
Speaker 2: Mail scientists huh. The first thing I think is like some sort of nuclear Yeah, totally. They could blowed with any like body thing off someone they send, like blood or anything like that, because you couldn't do that now because of like you can't send people's organs through the mail, right, you can't, But it's not bad. That's not a bad idea. Or maybe just a whole body, a whole cadaver. Yeah, wow, Well I'm just saying they use those a lot.
Speaker 3: Hold on, wouldn't you still nowadays be able to ship that? Just it's obviously going to be.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't The Post Office is in charge.
Speaker 3: Of it for science, Like it's like, hey, this is going to you know, Oxford University, and this is still.
Speaker 2: Think you have to have.
Speaker 3: Like when people die, you mail, you ship you know bodies, you know, do.
Speaker 2: You have special it's special casket, right, but it's not by the post Office sending it.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're right in the post Office airline.
Speaker 2: Like my friend owns a company who is actually the person who brings bodies from hospitals to funeral homes and like all over in between. He's not the post Office.
Speaker 1: So any kid is a local person like I feel like we're way off the question. Now, maybe let's reset can give us the question one more time.
Speaker 3: One hundred years ago, the Post Office was more lawless than the gender reveal Party in Florida. Pretty much whatever you wanted through them, including something by people in the field of science. If you tried it today, not only would you be arrested and fined, but you might also serve prison time as well. What was it?
Speaker 2: What about lab rats or monkeys that they use, you know, in labs. Yeah, I trained this mouse to go through this maze. I'm gonna send it over you. You can give it a try.
Speaker 4: If you got prison time for mailing a mouse and.
Speaker 2: I could see it because it could die, so you could go to prison for I don't think he would go to the Post office. Ship live animals?
Speaker 4: Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can ship. I'm more if we don't answer this correctly, you're gonna end up in jail. Yeah, ship no butterfly.
Speaker 4: But all right, we need an answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with body organs.
Speaker 3: Nowadays, the Post Office is much more developed and regimented, but back in the nineteen twenties you could send pretty much anything you could dream of and one hundred years ago, no profession took more advantage of that than scientists. Now there's a special delivery for medications, lab materials, et cetera. But before that was created, it was not uncommon for postage were to find out that people were shipping things such as dead birds or rats which had scarlet fever, diphtheria, or smallpox through the mail, along with other dangerous and infectious diseases.
Speaker 2: Diseases, diseases, diseases.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, didn't get it right. So somebody wanted to hear I of the Tiger by Survivor. It's the I the Tigers, the thrill of the fight rise.
Speaker 3: It up to the challenge of arrival, and the last notes of her stocks is.
Speaker 2: Praying the night Headie's watching us.
Speaker 1: All with that was taking a really long time, but I'm glad we waited for that note. Yeah, definitely, that's your shock collar question of the day. Your phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.