Speaker 1: I'm glind to see you fall in and Lee arrived.
Speaker 2: I've been here a hotel. I'm waiting for you. You're gonna know it listening to.
Speaker 1: Brook and Jeffrey in the moan and and I'll be watching it is clover.
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Enjoy, we're sixty seconds from your shot collar question of the day. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And I rarely say this, but if we all come together with our listeners, we have the opportunity to change the world.
Speaker 4: There is a lot of power in that.
Speaker 2: Digital Jake, you're gonna be in charge?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Can I count on you? I've always wanted you to ask me that. Yes, of course, all right, thank you for accepting your mission. All right, Jake, go.
Speaker 5: What is he supposed to do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to tell you what to do? Okay, Jakes, I need you to go set up a go fund Me asking for four point five million dollars. Why. Because this show, Brooke and Jeffrey, along with all of our listeners, are about to find out the answer to the age old question. Everybody is dying to know. Do aliens exist?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I do want to know?
Speaker 4: But again, why we need the money. I don't get the correlation.
Speaker 2: Any of our listeners are like me and believe the truth is out there. We need to put our money where our mouths are. Because a large cattle ranch that borders Area fifty one is up for sale right now. That's the price of the cattle rank for the first time in decades, it's eighty acres of land. They're only asking for four and a half million dollars.
Speaker 4: So do we just put the cows out there and see which one gets abducted first? Is that what we do?
Speaker 2: I like that idea. Okay, I mean, do you want to be neighbors with the US military? I say yes, please. Apparently there's a black mailbox, which I assume is some sort of portal or a secret access point to an underground alien brothel.
Speaker 4: You pull it in the wrong round opens up, yeah, and then there's like sexy aliens down below.
Speaker 2: Absolutely doing dances for everybody. But we need four point five million, Brooke, maybe you could front us the first four million and then you will come up with the rest of the five hundred kuband okay, all right, we're gonna work on that. We're gonna find out if aliens exist. And now that that's handled and we've saved the world in that way, let's say the world in a different way by doing the shot collar question of to day. We have a bucket full of names. We're gonna draw one out. See who gets asked a trivia question. If you answer wrong, the punishment is a jolt to the neck while singing a song. So text into seven eighty five nine two and tell us what you want to hear. Brook is drawing a name out because she had the shot call the last who'd you get?
Speaker 6: Brook?
Speaker 4: I got a brook little kink fox? Oh just a little one?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's your alien dancer stage name.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about sexual king. She has like a kink in her back.
Speaker 2: Right, It's funny, Jose, all right, Brooke is putting on the shot collar. While that happens digital Jake rid us the shot collar question of the Day.
Speaker 7: One hundred years ago, you could send almost anything in the mail. There are records of an entire building being shipped brick by brick, with one stamp on each brick. A certain drugs like heroin or cocaine or opium were okay to send. A couple in Ohio once mailed their eight month old son to his grandmother because it was cheaper than driving him.
Speaker 5: To grandma and grandpa.
Speaker 7: But did you know that scientists used to ship something back and forth to each other that would be one hundred percent illegal today?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 5: Scares me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Mail scientists? Huh? The first thing I think is like some sort of nuclear Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: They blowed.
Speaker 4: Any like body thing off someone woul they send like blood or anything like that because you couldn't do that now because of like you can't send people's organs through the mail, right, this you can't, but it's not bad, it's not a bad idea. Or maybe just a whole body, a whole cadaver. Yeah, wow, Well I'm just saying they use those a lot.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you still nowadays be able to ship that? Just it's obviously going to be I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think the Post Office is in charge of it for science.
Speaker 1: Like it's like, hey, this is going to you know, Oxford University, And this.
Speaker 4: Is a still think you have to have like.
Speaker 1: When people die, you mail, you ship you know bodies, you know, do you.
Speaker 4: Have special it's special.
Speaker 5: Casket?
Speaker 4: Right, But it's not by the Post Office sending it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're in the post Office airline.
Speaker 4: Like my friend owns a company who is actually the person who brings bodies from hospitals to funeral homes and like all over in between. He's not the post Office.
Speaker 5: So any kidaver is a local person. Like if I'm I feel like.
Speaker 2: We're way off the question now, maybe let's reset. Can you give us the question one more time?
Speaker 7: One d years ago, the Post Office was more lawless than a gender revealed party in Florida. Pretty much whatever you wanted through them, including something by people in the field of science. If you tried it today, not only would you be arrested and fined, but you might also serve prison time as well. What was it?
Speaker 4: What about lab rats or monkeys that they use, you know, in labs. Yeah, I trained this mouse to go through this maze. I'm going to send it over you. You can give it a try.
Speaker 2: If you got prison time for mailing a mouse and.
Speaker 4: I couldn't see it because it could die, so you could go to prison for I don't think we would go to the Post Office ship live animals. Maybe I don't know you. I'm worried that if we don't answer this correctly, you're gonna end up in jailah ship no butterfly.
Speaker 2: But all right, we need an answer.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go with body organs.
Speaker 7: Nowadays the post office is much more developed and regimented, but back in the nineteen twenties you could send pretty much anything you could dream of, and one hundred years ago, no profession took more advantage of that than scientists. Now there's a special delivery for medications, lab materials, et cetera. But before that was created, it was not uncommon for postage workers to find out that people were shipping things such as dead birds or rats which had scarlet fever, diphtheria, or smallpox through the mail, along with other dangerous and infectious diseases animals.
Speaker 4: Diseases, diseases, diseases.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, didn't get it right. So somebody wanted to hear Eye of the Tiger by Survivor.
Speaker 8: It's the iile of the tigers, the thrill of the fight rising up to the challenge of arrival, and the last note survivor stocks is.
Speaker 2: Praying the night Headie's watching us.
Speaker 1: All with.
Speaker 2: The that was taking a really long time, but I'm glad we waited for that note. Yeah, definitely, that's your shock collar question of the.
Speaker 9: Day, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Certain groups of people just get perks that others don't like. Seniors get special discounts when they go to a buffet or something. Athletes get girlfriends and blondes. Well, they get their drinks paid for, their first glad, their first class seat upgraded, and playing.
Speaker 1: Blonde.
Speaker 4: And that's never happened to me.
Speaker 2: Who wrote this, alexis Oh, okay, I'm not going to say no, okay, all this makes sense now. Anyway, one of our listeners told us that he was tired of just being treated like an average dude, so he devised the plan to get some special treatment wherever he went. And I'll just say it's not legal, but you're gonna be shocked when you find out what he did in a brand new girl. He didn't go that far. You'll find out in a brand new mass speaker coming up, hear me confession, I can't take back armed.
Speaker 6: Mouse speaker.
Speaker 2: Someone texted into seven eight five nine two. I once say three legos and only two came out.
Speaker 4: Where did the other one go?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure who texted that? But how old were you when this happened? Are we talking five or thirty five?
Speaker 4: I don't be judge. Okay, that's not what this space is for.
Speaker 2: You're right, no judgment here. But if you do have something lodged deep inside of you that needs to come out, you can expunge it right here on our show. And one of our listeners wants to release his inner lego. He's chosen the fake name William. So William, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Thank for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Well your voice doesn't even need to be filtered. You have a wonderful voice.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but anyway, all right, William, we do we are turning the voice changer on for you. You are now the mass speaker. So let's hear your confession.
Speaker 6: Okay. So I take the train to work. You know, it's it's nice and convenient, and I get my exercise, get my steps in walking to and from the station. It's it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: It always seemed like such a like cool, like hipster thing to do. You know, it's like listening to a record player and taking the train to work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, save me money. It saves me money. On both the car and like I don't have to go to the gym. It's pretty great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a lot of friends that take the train and they.
Speaker 4: Love it because sounds nice just to sit kind of ease into your day.
Speaker 6: I've been on a train since I was a kid, so for some reason, like there's been kind of like an uptick and like older people taking the train and that's that's great. But my only real gripe about that is that they take up all the seats. Oh yeah, because you know, old person gets on the train, you're gonna, you know, get up and give them your seats. They end up standing the rest of the ride.
Speaker 4: I mean, but how did those old ladies carry around such big bags?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a lot of people do, like their grocery shopping or stuff like that. A lot of them they have bags with them, so like they really like to sit down.
Speaker 4: Oh god, those old people are really taking that away from you.
Speaker 6: I know, they'd have to have everything right.
Speaker 2: Selfish, I mean, but what can you really do you need to be courteous.
Speaker 6: Well, I found a workaround, and this is terrible, and I know you're gonna judge me, but that's why I'm calling you guys, I started wearing a baby beorn on the train.
Speaker 8: No, oh baby, I don't understand like a like a baby, a front carrier for a baby.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, but the backpack you wear in your front to carry around the baby.
Speaker 5: Okay, sorry, I don't have kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went to the third store. I got like a life sized baby doll. No, it all waddled up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I've been doing it for about three buds and it's been going pretty well.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 4: And I bet you get all the attention. It's like when I would carry my babies around, no one would give me the time of day. It's just another mother with another crying kid. When my husband would carry those babies, it was like he was a golden angel walking.
Speaker 6: You're poor man, You're bad. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean is it good attention or is it bad attention? Because I feel like if I was on the train, I'd be like, why is this dude taking his baby into work every day?
Speaker 6: Look, you don't know my daycare situations.
Speaker 2: Some work some workplaces do offer daycare.
Speaker 4: And just the only person on the train judging and acting participating for the.
Speaker 5: Third babycause the same baby.
Speaker 4: I mean, what do you do when the old people obviously are fawning over you?
Speaker 6: Great question, And I've had people give me that look like show me your baby. And so when I do that habit swaddled and I'll occasionally give it a little bounce and if someone starts talking to me, I'll give them the baby sleeping book.
Speaker 2: And they can't tell that it's a doll.
Speaker 6: Even if somebody caught me, right, they don't know that, Like you know, we live in the age of like mental health awareness. They don't know this might be like a coping mechanism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that can be like amort doll.
Speaker 2: Actually that's a good idea, Okay, god, I mean it's it's risky. Like you, you're telling me you've never been caught and no one's busted you for this.
Speaker 6: I almost got caught a few weeks ago. So basically what happened with this is that I was drinking some coffee, oh no, and we hit like a bump and I spilled some coffee and it spilled on like the baby's head.
Speaker 9: Dud.
Speaker 4: You guys, I have actually gotten chastised by a total stranger for drinking coffee while having my baby on my chest?
Speaker 2: What what happened when you say build on your fake baby?
Speaker 6: Didn't? Everyone kind of like looked at me all crazy, and fortunately we were coming up for a stop. So what I did was I just matched their panic and I was like, oh oh no oh, and I ran out of there as fast as I could.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baby, that's not crying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that brings me to stepping my game up because I have this suspicious lady. Now who's always there.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a suspicious lady.
Speaker 6: There's this a lady that was on the train to watch this happen. Okay, So because of this happening, what I did was I got one of those like a little voice recorder kind of like like a tiny little one that I could keep hidden, and I keep it hidden in the baby born and it has just like an hour of periodic baby stop.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is elaborate. You don't sound like you're ashamed of this or embarrassed at all.
Speaker 6: I honestly think I'm an innovator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is one step away from using that baby to get on a plane early.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't give them the idea.
Speaker 4: Transit sponsored by cabbage Patch.
Speaker 2: Well text into seven eight, five nine, two. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity by masking your voice and you can become the next mass speaker. Phone tab coming up.
Speaker 9: Next, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: One of the most popular pranks that we do is called to catch a Cheater. Yeah, if you think your significant other has been fooling around behind your back, we can help try and expose them on the radio to give you a little bit of karmic justice. Why we only do them a few times a year because it's so rare that we actually get a request. But the other day a woman did reach out saying she just caught her boyfriend kissing another woman on their doorbell security camp.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, idiot.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to assist by putting one of our our best man on the job. His name Old Alan winter Bottom. It's your special to catch a cheater phone tap right now the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, is this Victoria's boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: You're Luke right, you're Victoria's main squeeze.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is Luke.
Speaker 6: Who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Alan winter Bottom. I work for the security service that protects your house. You know all the dew hickeys and the alarm thing of the jiggers. Yeah yeah, listen, I'm just gonna lay it out there or and as the kids would say, I'm gonna keep it one Hundi.
Speaker 3: I'm busy over here.
Speaker 6: Could you get to your point? Play?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well you weren't home, but I was putting in a security patch for your system, and I took a look see at the footage, and oh, wowie's aUI yeah, I saw you doing the tonsil tangle with some cute little blonde last Friday on your doorstep. What and it certainly wasn't Victoria. I don't know what you're talking about, and you are not. It's hard to get the words out is before you.
Speaker 3: Cramps. I would be real, real careful right now if I was.
Speaker 2: You don't worry.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna tell Victoria or nothing. It bros.
Speaker 2: Before you know the other thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you think you saw, but that girl was just a friend.
Speaker 1: So nothing that we're talking about here, Matt. You know, you know I have a friend to his name's Rupert. And after we played chess, I don't slam my tongue down his dentures like you did.
Speaker 3: Hey, check your eye though, Man, you didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: Look, so I'm not trying to scribble on your dribble. I'm just thinking that you and me could have a kind of arrangement.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, an arrangement. Now you're gonna You're gonna make me an offer.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just saying, maybe you could put in a good word with your side piece, because you know, I saw it. I saw her on the footage there, and I'm just thinking if she'll look up with you, then you mean she'd probably hook up with anybody.
Speaker 3: All right, piece, you've had your fun.
Speaker 1: I haven't had any fun yet. I just want to get nutter buttered like I'm sixty five again. God, So how much are you paying her? Because I'll go have Zi's with you.
Speaker 3: You need to shut up and forget this call ever happened.
Speaker 6: That's what you need to You'll be.
Speaker 1: Just like the fly in w. Linda's. You remember those guys the acrobat.
Speaker 3: I don't remember from nineteen ten.
Speaker 10: Get off the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh it was quite a show, but it would be It would be you, me and her. I'll invite a couple of my friends over from the senior Home and we could all get a little bendy together.
Speaker 3: You're the most discussing senior citizen I've ever Listen.
Speaker 1: I've already cleared this with my nurse as long as she can watch, and she's cool with it, and she knows my body better than anybody.
Speaker 3: Eat and your.
Speaker 1: Grandma, listen.
Speaker 10: I don't know who you are because this is a joke to you.
Speaker 1: You don't think I could compete. Let's spice things up. Huh, big boy, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about.
Speaker 6: You're crazy, man.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing out my wheel of love and let's see what it lands on. Oh, come on, daddy, Oh would you look at that it landed on? You're having lunch at my back door.
Speaker 6: Give me an address right now.
Speaker 1: You're a bib on their buckaroo.
Speaker 3: Give me your sandras right now.
Speaker 1: No, don't worry. I'm gonna make sure that i'm regular that day for you. I'm gonna eat lots and lots of dates.
Speaker 3: I'm not anymore Grandpa. I'm calling a company and I'm getting you inspired.
Speaker 1: Oh. You know who you should call is your girlfriend first, because she's the one who sets you up for this. Bring phone call. Huh? How do you like them? Apples.
Speaker 9: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she knows you're cheating on her.
Speaker 6: Bro, What is going on?
Speaker 2: My name is jeff I work on a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. And your girlfriend contacted us because she found the doorbell footage of you making out with that blonde girl at your house.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: It's true, man, That's how I know about it. And because obviously I'm not an old guy and I don't work for the security company, as Victoria reached out and wanted us to pass the message to you, it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe when I see it.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're gonna see is all of your stuff out on the front lawn of your home.
Speaker 10: You have no idea what you're talking about, who you're messing with here.
Speaker 2: It was a pleasure talking to you, though. You sound like a really great guy.
Speaker 3: Screw yourself now.
Speaker 1: I already did.
Speaker 9: Weak up every morning with fulm taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Listeners may not realize this, but we consider Brook Fox to be our show's own superhero. While Wonder Woman may have her golden Lasso of truth, Brook has some fake gold earrings, but she can throat the cashier and if her coupon's not accepted, yeah, right in the.
Speaker 4: Eye, oh eye green, if you leave me.
Speaker 2: While Wonder Woman has two supersonic bracelets that can block bullets, Brook wears a pair of glasses so thick they could shield a family of four from a nuclear blast.
Speaker 4: That's actually true, dude, I can start fires wherever.
Speaker 2: While those tools aren't super helpful when it comes to radio, I have a superhero. Brook chooses to use her mind of steel to aid our listeners, and there's never been more pressure on her than today because a budding marriage is on the line and it all comes down to what advice she has in the most important awkward Tuesday phone call we're going to do all year. Oh man, help you better get them round, okay, because brand new awkward Tuesdays coming up next. It's awkward, It's Tuesday. It's awkward Tuesday phone call where we've been doing a segment on our show recently called the mass Speaker, where if someone has a big confession that they want to make while staying anonymous, we can change their voice. So we can do that right here on the show as the voice But what if it's more than just wanting to get something off your chest. What if they actually need to tell someone and they want help on how to say it to them. Wait, that's where the awkward Tuesday phone call can come in, and it's the right fit for today's caller. Seth, Seth, we are not altering your voice? And what did you do?
Speaker 6: It sounds so much worse.
Speaker 3: It's not great.
Speaker 4: It's not great. But it's not that bad, is what you're saying.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll let you have to. Let you guys decide. It's it's sticky, for sure.
Speaker 4: You do not okay, sticky.
Speaker 2: You came to the right place.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey was going to jump all over.
Speaker 2: Let's let's start by finding out who you need to confess to. Who are we going to be talking to you today?
Speaker 3: Well, it's actually my fiance.
Speaker 5: That's just escalated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's a lot on the line. How long have you kept whatever this is from her or him?
Speaker 3: Three years and three months?
Speaker 4: WHOA? So you you know like this is an incident because if you know the exact.
Speaker 3: Date, I mean, I can't stop thinking about it, and it's kind of screwing me up.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, tell us about your fiance. What's their name.
Speaker 3: Her name is Tawny, and we have been engaged for three months. We started dating about three years before that, so we got engaged on our three year anniversary.
Speaker 4: And so you've been holding this from her literally your entire relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and it came up for a reason. So back in the day, we started as co workers and became friends first. Okay, it's like, always had a crush on her, but she was always dating other guys, and it's just I never really had a chance.
Speaker 2: It's crazy some girls, Like I literally was talking to a girl a couple of weeks ago, just got out of a relationship.
Speaker 5: She's like, I need sick some time for me. Two weeks later, already in another relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, yes, totally. And especially if you're interested in someone, you don't want to just be a rebound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: But then if you wait too much time, then you totally miss your window.
Speaker 5: I feel you, bro, It's like it's such a timing thing.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: That is a predicament for sure, But if you wait too long to be gone, the good news is you timed it right because you guys started dating.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but that's okay, so I might have timed it right and also taking some action. So before we even got together, just friends, she was going out with this guy, just dating, but she'd really excited about him, and she'd tell me about him after their first initial dates. Super good looking, dentist, like volunteer work for kids, came from a pretty rich family. Apparently like brutal dude.
Speaker 4: She was dating Prince Harry exactly what.
Speaker 3: It sounds like, and you had to hear all about it, yeah, and of course I got jealous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So one night, when we're hanging out at her place, we sort of stopped off in between a happy hour and then going back out with another group of friends.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it was just YouTube back at her place when you were still friends.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, for like a beer bathroom re up and then we'll go. And so she left her phone out and I look over and I see that it vibrates and it's a text from the other guy and he's asking her out on like a probably like a third date.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, mister mister perfect.
Speaker 3: And I panicked. I definitely didn't want them to keep going out. So I went into her phone and deleted the tech. I went into the contacts and I changed the guy's phone number, and then I went and I blocked his real number. So she thought that he just ghosted her, and she was obviously upset for a while, but I was there for her, and because I was there for that led us being together for the last three years.
Speaker 4: Wow, you are an evil genius.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I never would have thought of taking the next step to make sure they can never reach each other again. It's so smart.
Speaker 4: Blocking was a good movie.
Speaker 3: I was kind of taking a risk, like maybe they were already connected on like Snapchatter, Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's one of those things like when you're dating somebody and you're only a couple dates in, you're not gonna look so thirsty that then you're gonna DM them on a bunch of different social media platforms.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what happened, Well, I mean, ever since our relationship has been so amazing, Like I basically have forgotten about it. It's been so long, But now we're trying to do it right and like a really good solid foundation for a relationships that we've been doing, like this pre marriage counseling, and the counselor said, how important it is for us to be completely open and honest about everything from a base level that we had, like start with a really clean slate.
Speaker 4: Do you think so you're feeling guilty because you're sitting in counseling and being like, yes, honesty very important. Holding this from her.
Speaker 3: I have told her everything except for this one thing.
Speaker 4: Do you think she'll be upset?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean it's been three years, like and.
Speaker 5: You're in love now. I mean, yeah, it wouldn't have been for your move.
Speaker 1: It was sketchy, right, you guys wouldn't be where you are today, right.
Speaker 4: Unless she's still secretly thinking about this one guy who got away. I mean that is the that's the worst case scenario.
Speaker 5: That's true. I didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: Does that happen? Do girls say yes to proposals while thinking about another guy?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Why do you think there's so many divorces in the world, Jeffrey?
Speaker 2: Are you speaking from personal experience? What's going on?
Speaker 4: You know, I love my husband and I am so glad that I'm with him, But I definitely could.
Speaker 2: See yourself with a dentist that was much richer and more handsome. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's an option.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's still thinking about that homeless guy she used to date that got away. So Seth, what do you want to do with your awkward Tuesday phone call right now?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I needed a sounding board, like I haven't told the counselor, I haven't told.
Speaker 2: My friends, So we're going to call her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that we need to. I need to do this, like, I trust this counselor, and I can't just have this holding over, Like what am I going to do another five years?
Speaker 4: Sounds like you need this and why do it in a counseling session when that costs money and you can do it here for Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Man. I feel really bad because Brooke, you have a lot of pressure on you right now to give some really good advice to say, yeah, you're the only one that knows anything about this, So yeah, I'm bow Let's play a song. You're awful, come back. We'll have Brook give you some great advice. It probably will be yeah, and then we'll let you make your awkward Tuesday phone call, right Seth? All right, all right, hold on, it's awkward.
Speaker 4: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It's awkward Tuesday phone call. Contrary to what a lot of people think about us, our show wants every single marriage to start off on a good note.
Speaker 5: Successful.
Speaker 2: That means trust, love, of course, a little healthy experimentation sprinkled in there.
Speaker 4: I mean if both parties are willing.
Speaker 2: Both parties are willing, even if they don't say that.
Speaker 4: Now we're getting to do it's healthy.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: That's why this call is good. It's a good experiment for us because we've never had such a big secret that we've needed to help a listener with before. And we're going to be relying mainly on Brooke to take us through the forest of lives because she's the expert.
Speaker 5: And we need an adult.
Speaker 4: Better.
Speaker 2: What do you got for Seth?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 4: I saith, I know you feel guilty because right now your vibe is kind of dark, right, Okay, So we don't want her to feel that way, so we're going to deliver the same news. What do you think about this? You have a radio station behind you which has music, so I'm thinking when you're ready to tell the story, we play something like this. What do you think, Seth? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the term gaslighting means.
Speaker 2: It's just like you know.
Speaker 9: It could be.
Speaker 4: I love the story of how you met instead of like a sad story about how you've been hiding a deep, dark secret for three years from her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to jump in here, seth and just say I think you're better off on your own. Let's just do this. Yeah, I'm deleting that permanently from our system.
Speaker 8: That no, no, I love you, expecting it to pop up now.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, where's gonna keep in her back pocket? Just again, We'll jump in when we feel like you need a little bit of help.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, it's me.
Speaker 9: Hey, what is up? Mabe?
Speaker 10: I did not sorry, just didn't.
Speaker 3: Didn't recognize Oh no, no, yeah, I think my phone number is doing something weird. It's it's there must be.
Speaker 10: Something because here in the office, like we've had internet connection trouble all day and I don't get it.
Speaker 3: That must be it anyway, good?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 3: Butten before I get into it, I just I want to say how how much I love you and you are the most amazing person I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I would do anything for you and to be with you. And you know about our premierriage counseling, and it's been going pretty great so far. Like I'm I'm glad you talked me into it.
Speaker 10: You me too. I think it's doing really good stuff for us. I mean, sorry, but where's this going?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there's just there. I have told you everything in my life, down to details that I haven't told anybody else. But there's only one thing you need to know. I have to get it off my chest.
Speaker 10: Oh okay this, and now I'm a little scared, but uh yeah, I'll go for it.
Speaker 3: You remember, like right before we start art of dating, you're seeing this guy and he was a dentist.
Speaker 10: Oh you mean John.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think anyway, when you're seeing him, you seem so excited about him, and I was. I was honestly super jealous.
Speaker 10: I mean I could I get that because he was he was awesome and it was great. And I still don't get what happened.
Speaker 9: But whatever.
Speaker 3: I know you thought that he ghosted you, and that's not totally true. Yeah he did. Do you know listen, I did something stupid. Okay, he actually he texted you asking you out again. And you weren't in the room, and I saw it on your phone and I went in and I I deleted the text. What I know, I panicked and I knew I was super into you, and I blocked his number. And so that's the real reason you never got his message. And obviously I feel incredibly guilty about that. Oh, Honnie, are you still there?
Speaker 10: Yeah? You know what?
Speaker 3: It's cool?
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Wait, it's cool, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Wait, just hang up. I think we leave it right there.
Speaker 10: Jeffrey, Uh you what? Who are all these people? Hello?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, TONI, Hi, TONI, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's the We're friends of John the dentist.
Speaker 3: They're not No, they're not, hon know, they're not. Let me get ahead of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, se I'm just kidding, Tawni. We're a morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I just I need a little bit of help and back up telling you this. And so this is a joke, right, this is like, oh, it's not a joke, right, I don't understand why. It's just cool?
Speaker 4: Why are you questioning about set?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Take it?
Speaker 3: Man, if you have ever met my lovely fiance, you would know that nothing is just that there's got to be why.
Speaker 4: You think she is lying. You think it's one of those I'm fine answers or.
Speaker 3: Something, definitely, and I'm fine tany what. There's nothing, there's no reaction.
Speaker 10: I mean, I actually I'm pretty kind of it's fine. I mean, I think everybody's allowed to keep some secrets from their spout, and so I don't blame you. I mean, if I do, if that's normal.
Speaker 3: That's totally not what our counselor said. I'm doing this because our counselor, you said that we were totally bought in, and our counselor said we had to tell each other everything.
Speaker 5: This is why he called us. He was all stressed about it.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean things that I think that are like relevant or you probably want to know about, or like should know about. But there's a few things I keep for myself.
Speaker 9: So I.
Speaker 4: Could see Tony where that would be fine if it like didn't involve your fiance maybe at all. But like this was, I mean, why would you want him to keep this? This? This is like the start of your guys' relationship. It's how you came to be a couple.
Speaker 10: I mean I don't love it, that's for sure, But I mean he is great that you.
Speaker 3: Are not, like specifically not sharing with me, even though the counselor.
Speaker 10: Really I mean, there's something like two really big things that that I don't tell anyone, So.
Speaker 4: Fine, tell us, Tony, Tony, why aren't you telling him the two really big things?
Speaker 10: Because I'm allowed to keep secrets. I mean, just because I'm going to get married to you doesn't mean now I have to suddenly tell you every day.
Speaker 5: That's what the counselor says.
Speaker 2: No, she wants to keep a little mystery in the relationship. I get it.
Speaker 10: How about some privacy about personal stuff?
Speaker 4: Can Tony? Can I ask what these things change Seth's opinion about you?
Speaker 3: I don't WHOA. That was way too long of a silence. You know all of my secrets now, and you're telling me that you have two, which means you've thought about it, right, and I don't know two of yours. Maybe we need to bring this up back with the counselor again. Maybe we need a third party.
Speaker 2: That's not no, you are not going Jim like this has to jump in.
Speaker 4: I'm agreeing at this point. See, it doesn't sound like a couple arguing anymore. It's like a sitcom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, that was not my idea.
Speaker 10: Done talking, you're right, okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, you guys missed it or not done talking a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I feel like Tawny feels fine and Seth you're now more upset.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, speak some more secrets, Yeah, makes some more secrets.
Speaker 2: He just he just told you a pretty big secret there, Tony. Maybe you want to tell him, maybe not one of your big secrets. How about a little secret. Let's just crack the door.
Speaker 10: I mean seriously, if I'm going to see it's not.
Speaker 4: Going to be on the radio, but we have the music that we could play behind it. That would make it more fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might lighten the blow.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, I tried. I got two no's on that music the record.
Speaker 3: I never, for the record, I never thought that part was a good idea. I just want to voice that.
Speaker 2: But in all seriousness, I think maybe you guys should finish the rest of this conversation off the air, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, no, if we need to talk about it off and maybe with the counselor or maybe each other. Then yeah, let's let's do that.
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't even know if we need to go back to the counselor, because I mean I already know of your secret.
Speaker 3: This is a two street.
Speaker 5: First road.
Speaker 2: I bet you tell John the dentist, you're two big secrets.
Speaker 3: Of them. No comment, Bring.
Speaker 2: The music back, Bring the music back, Bring.
Speaker 9: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Experts have done studies and they found all happy relationships come down to basically three things. Love, mutual respect, and most importantly, having an assortment of sweet and salty snacks. Why do you think jose hooked up last weekend? It's because she had a package of Nutter butters right there.
Speaker 4: In her gloved are so good?
Speaker 2: Worth it? Another keystone of every happy relationship is men somehow disappointing the women that they're with.
Speaker 4: Never fail.
Speaker 2: It's just part of how this works. And recently, one lady on TikTok shared a video that went viral showing what her boyfriend did while she was in labor at the hospital. This is already not good for him now. It was very disappointing, but also very funny. So we're gonna play you the audio.
Speaker 5: A couple ideas that.
Speaker 2: You'll find out if you're right.
Speaker 9: Coming up Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: A question that we've all been asking ourselves the last five years. When Brooke had her two children, why wasn't her husband Michael present for the birds? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. I mean, sure he was there in spirit. We should give him credit for that, but he was home in chains walk to the water. He solved that mystery legs. Oh, okay, now you made it weird.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 2: The reason I bring this up, though, is because a woman recently posted a video on TikTok while she was in the hospital about to go into labor when this happened.
Speaker 3: So I might go into labor tonight and my boyfriend's doing this, babe, why did you bring your Xbox?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm done. I swear it's so bad.
Speaker 5: That was one of the few things in my head. I was like, what did you bring up video games to say?
Speaker 4: It is so bad that it doesn't really bother me. I love that, okay, And the only reason is is she's not in labor yet. This stuff takes forever, Alex, I don't care it smash it. I mean, I was at the hospital for like three days for baby.
Speaker 2: Finally, one point two million people liked that video, and obviously a lot of women. Few guys were upset with the soon to be father for not paying more attention to the woman that's about to deliver his child, but fellow gamers commented saying, gamers never stop gaming. Bro, I respect, It's like for.
Speaker 5: Instinct, you know, we have three hours. Maybe then that makes.
Speaker 4: It worse for me.
Speaker 9: Yeah. That.
Speaker 2: Because the story got so big, a popular website asked the question, how did your dad to be hilariously blow it in the delivery room?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: And so a lot of people responded these were some of the best answers. Number seven said, while I was in labor, my husband left and went to McDonald's. He came back and ate his McDonald's in front of me. He got so full he fell asleep as the baby was coming out, and I had to yell at him to wake up.
Speaker 4: This sounds close, like I So when you go into the hospital, like once you're in labor, you go into the triage unit first before they put you into your room. So yeah, so I go in there and like waiting for a room, and my husband's like, Okay, I'm gonna go run and grab our stuff because we didn't bring our bags with us. An hour goes by and he's not back yet, and I'm like, what the hell, I'm scared. I'm in pain.
Speaker 5: He's at our friend's house.
Speaker 4: They're drinking beer.
Speaker 1: You get back.
Speaker 2: He's celebrating the birth of your child without you.
Speaker 1: One of them. Don't talk.
Speaker 5: Get me gosh, I'm mad for you.
Speaker 2: Number six says my feet were up in stirrups. I was having a hard time and the labor was very painful. Yeah, but my husband wanted to help, so he started singing Push It by Salt and Peppa. She says it was funny at first, but by the third chorus, I really didn't appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you keep doing if you gotta laugh at the beginning. You're lucky.
Speaker 5: He's a quick one, and then you get out.
Speaker 2: Number five says when it was time for me to push, my husband asked the nurse to hold on a sec while he changed the channel on the TV to choose a more appropriate first show for our son to see when he came out. He picked Star Trek Whow Yeah, Live Long and prosper little guy man.
Speaker 5: He's like a Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: But episode one, season one, no spoilers for my baby. I don't want to have to go and go back and tell him what happened in the first three episodes.
Speaker 5: Don't explain anything.
Speaker 2: If you're just tuning in, we're talking about the most hilarious ways soon to be Dad's blew it in the hospital delivery room. According to the Moms, Number four says, shortly after our baby was born, I was laying in the recovery room and my fiance asked if I wouldn't mind moving over to the chair so he could use the bed to get some sleep. We'd kept him up all night.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's when you die. I'm gonna tell you that's a bad side. I guess see that he didn't do many diaper changes.
Speaker 5: Later in the it might as well be like, you know what, I kind of have a headache.
Speaker 2: Can I see a doctor?
Speaker 4: Was painful for me? It really was. That was hard for me.
Speaker 2: Number three he says, right as I was doing the final push, my husband leaned in and asked, so, are you ready to have another one? The nurse glared at him and said, sir, this is not the appropriate time.
Speaker 4: I throw the baby at him.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I do. Your husband seems like the type that would joke during the pushing part.
Speaker 4: Joking very stressful for him. Oh yeah, it's an intense, intense experience. I don't know how people are even telling jokes.
Speaker 2: The number two says, after our baby was born, my husband took pictures of her and the incubator, which sweet concept, but all the pictures were facing the delivery bed where I was in the background naked delivering the placenta. And put that one up on the refrigerator at home. And the number one most hilarious way assumed to be Dad blew it in the hospital delivery room says my husband had spent all day on our slip and slide with our toddler.
Speaker 4: Already, don't put that word into the different room, please.
Speaker 2: And I went into labor the next day at the hospital. While I was in labor, he was watching me and looked like he was in some serious pain. I noticed him wincing every time I took a breath, so I thought he was having sympathy pains, and I asked him, Hey, are you okay? And he says, his abs are killing him from the slip and slide yesterday.
Speaker 4: I mean, she asked, I got to tell you that she shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: That's on you, girl. Yeah, stomach hurt, Yes, Yeah, this is awesome. We got some texts coming in from listeners telling their stories at seven eight five nine too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One text said, when I went into labor, I called my boyfriend and I told him to come meet me. He went to three different hospitals until he finally found the right one. This is something you talk about before, Stressedul. Keep your tax coming into seven eight five nine. Tell us how you're soon to be Dad blew it in the hospital delivery room. Only if it's a funny story. Yeah, yeah, keep your sad stores for the other shows like The Dad Never.
Speaker 9: Came Back, Ye Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brooke looking to take the wind Streak up to twelve. Today, he'll be playing another first timer on wind Brooks box, Annie from Olympia.
Speaker 3: Hello, Annie, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: We're doing good and I'm not as much interested in how you're doing. I'd like you to give me some feedback on how I'm doing with this game, Like when you listen what kind of critiques would you give me?
Speaker 7: I mean you're kind of all yeah.
Speaker 4: True, I'll take that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she asked for it.
Speaker 10: It would be nice for you to lose every now and then hopefully I can help.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's a little trash talk there for Manny. We're gonna send Brook out of the studio while that happens. And you know how the game is played. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 10: I am all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Good luck. Your time starts now. Today's Tennis Day, which major tennis championship is played on a clay court every year? Pass Ash Ketchum is the main character in what iconic cartoon we pass? What company owns the market chain.
Speaker 3: Whole Foods of Fredmier?
Speaker 2: In what classic horror film did the killer Norman Bates first appear?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I know this one past.
Speaker 2: What state's official nickname is the last Frontier?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I love I suck go there all the time. Let's bring Broke back into the studio and Annie. It says here that in your interesting fact, you have three boys thirteen, nine, and six. Well, I know Brooke has two children, but she will swear that her life is harder than yours. Isn't that right?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, dude. I don't know how people have three kids.
Speaker 10: A lot of alcohol and peers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the trick to get pregnant.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean that's how my third came about it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, stop during the pregnant.
Speaker 2: We're having too much fun. Okay, Brooks turn, Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Brook made no comic because she still doesn't.
Speaker 2: I know, You're fine. Your time starts now. Today is Tennis Day, which major tennis championship is played on a clay court every.
Speaker 4: Year US Open ash.
Speaker 2: Ketchem is the main character in what iconic cartoon pass What company owns the market chain Whole Foods Amazon? In what classic horror film did the killer Norman Bates first appear Psycho? What state's official nickname is the Last Frontier Alaska? If a cow's a bovine, what other farm animal is an ovine? Uh? All right, we got our answers in let's go to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose.
Speaker 1: So word on the street is you are horny and looking for love.
Speaker 2: That's what got in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got zero, correct?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: Look out, she's gonna get pregnant again.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, here we go.
Speaker 5: Broke, you got three?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Annie. Let's go over the answers here for everybody. Today's tennis day. The major tennis championship that's played on the clay court every year would be the French Open. Ash Ketchum is the main character in Pokemon.
Speaker 9: Yeah kill me.
Speaker 2: The market chain Whole Foods is owned by Amazon, which they bought for thirteen billion dollars in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: What a deal.
Speaker 2: Now we're seventeen billions already.
Speaker 5: You know, I get's good. I hear that guy needs to make more money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bezos needs a win.
Speaker 6: That him.
Speaker 2: The classic horror film that featured the killer Norman Bates, that was Psycho. The state that's a official nickname is the Last Frontier is Alaska. And if a cow is a bovine, the animal that's an ovine is a sheep. I think pig is swine. So Annie, thank you so much for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,