Speaker 1: Brooke looking to take the wind streak up to twelve.
Speaker 2: Today, you're gonna be playing another first timer on win Brooks Bucks Annie from Olympia.
Speaker 1: Hello, Annie, Hello, how are you? We're doing good?
Speaker 2: Annie.
Speaker 1: I'm not as much interested in how you're doing. I'd like you to give me some feedback on how I'm doing with this game, Like when you listen, what kind of critiques would you give me?
Speaker 2: I mean you're kind of a know it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, I'll take that. Yeah, she asked for it. It'd be nice for you to lose every now and then hopefully I can help the phone right now.
Speaker 2: It's a little trash talk there from Anny. We're gonna send brook out of the studio while that happens. And you know how the game's played. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I am all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Good luck. Your time starts now. Today's Tennis Day, which major tennis championship is played on a clay court every year. Path Ash Ketcham is the main character in What Iconic cartoon What Company owns the market chain.
Speaker 1: Whole Foods of Fredmier.
Speaker 2: In what classic horror film did the killer Norman Bates first appear?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know this one pass.
Speaker 2: What state's official nickname is the Last Frontier?
Speaker 1: I'm not I love I suck there all the time.
Speaker 2: Let's bring Broke back into the studio and Annie. It says here that in your interesting fact you have three boys thirteen, nine and six. Well, I know Brooke has two children, but she will swear that her life is harder than yours, isn't that.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, dude, I don't know how people have three kids. A lot of alcohol and piers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the trick to get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's how my third came about it. Yeah, yeah, stopped during the pregnant. We're having too much fun. Okay, looks he turn. Are you ready made? No comic? Because she still doesn't?
Speaker 2: I know You're fine.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Today is Tennis Day, which major tennis championship is played on a clay court every year.
Speaker 1: US Open.
Speaker 2: Ash Ketchum is the main character in what iconic cartoon pass. What company owns the market chain Whole Foods?
Speaker 1: Amazon?
Speaker 2: In what classic horror film did the killer Norman Bates first appear?
Speaker 1: Psycho?
Speaker 2: What state's official nickname is the Last Frontier Alaska? If a cow's a bovine, what other farm animal is an ovine? Uh?
Speaker 1: All right, we got our answers in.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you did with jose So word on the street is your horny and looking for love?
Speaker 1: That's what got in here? Yeah, Ny, you got zero, correctly, I know. Look O, she's gonna get pregnant again. Hey no, no, no drinking. Here we go, broke, you got three? Sorry about that, Annie.
Speaker 2: Let's go over the answers here for everybody.
Speaker 1: Today's tennis day.
Speaker 2: The major tennis championship that's played on the clay court every year would be the French Open. Ash Ketchum is the main character in Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Yeah kill me.
Speaker 2: The market chain Whole Foods is owned by Amazon, which they bought for thirteen billion dollars in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: What a deal.
Speaker 2: Now we're seventeen billions already.
Speaker 1: I know, I get's good. I hear that guy needs to make more money. Yeah, yeah, Bezos needs a win. That's his name for him. He needs a win.
Speaker 2: The classic horror film that featured the killer Norman Bates, that was Psycho. The state that's official nickname is the Last Frontier is Alaska. And if a cow is a bovine, the animal that's an ovine is a sheep. I think pig is swine. So Annie, thank you so much for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow