Speaker 1: One eight hundred do ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's Friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot com or call eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred do you wy Away. One of the most popular pranks that we do is called to catch a Cheater. Yeah, if you think your significant other has been fooling around behind your back, we can help try and expose them on the radio to give you a little bit of karmic justice.
Speaker 3: Why we only.
Speaker 2: Do them a few times a year because it's so rare that we actually get a request. But the other day a woman did reach out saying she just caught her boyfriend kissing another woman on their doorbell security camera.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to assist by putting one of our best men on the job. His name Old Alan Winter Body. It's your special to catch a cheater? Phone tap right now another.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, is this Victoria's boyfriend? Excuse me? You're Luke right, you're Victoria's main squeeze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Luke. Who is this?
Speaker 3: My name is Alan winter Bottom. But I work for the security service that protects your house, you know, all the dew hickeys and the alarm thing of the jiggers. Yeah, yeah, listen, I'm just gonna lay it out there, or and as the kids would say, I'm gonna keep it one hundie. I'm busy over here. Could you get to your point? Pad? Okay, well you weren't home, but I was putting in a security patch for your system, and I took a look see at the footage, and oh wowie's auie. Yeah, I saw you doing the tonsil tangle with some cute little blonde last Friday on your doorstep. What and it certainly wasn't Victoria. I don't know what you're talking about, and you are not. It's hard to get the words out, is the thing for you, cramps. I would be real, real careful right now if I was. You don't worry. I ain't gonna tell Victoria or nothing. It bros before you know the other thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you think you saw, but that girl was just a friend.
Speaker 3: So nothing that we're talking about here, Matt. You know, you know I have a friend to his name's Rupert and after we played chess. I don't slam my tongue down his dentures like you did.
Speaker 1: Hey check your eye though, Man, you didn't see anything.
Speaker 3: Look, son, I'm not trying to to scribble on your dribble. I'm just thinking that you and me could have a kind of arrangement. Oh yeah, an arrangement.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna gonna make me an off for it.
Speaker 3: Now. I'm just saying, maybe you could put in a good word with your side.
Speaker 2: Piece, because you side piece.
Speaker 3: I saw it. I saw her on the footage there, and I'm just thinking, if she'll look up with you, then you mean she'd probably hook up with anybody. All Right, you've had your fun. I haven't had any fun yet. I just want to get nutter buttered like I'm sixty five again. God, So how much are you paying her? Because I'll go have Zi's with you.
Speaker 1: You need to shut up and forget this call ever happened.
Speaker 3: That's what you need to You'll be just like the Flying w Linda's You remember those guys the acrobat I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember from nineteen ten.
Speaker 3: Get off the phone. Oh it was quite a show, but it'll be. It would be you me and her. I'll invite a couple of my friends over from the senior home and we could all get a little bendy together.
Speaker 1: You're the most discussing senior citizen I've ever met.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've already cleared this with my nurse as long as she can watch, and she's cool with it, and she knows my body better than anybody. Heat and your grandma, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know who you are because this is some kind of joke to you.
Speaker 3: You bet you don't think I could compete. Let's spice things up. Huh, big boy, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You're crazy, man. I'm bringing out my wheel of love and let's see what it lands on. Oh, come on, daddy, Oh would you look at that it landed on? You're having lunch at my back door. Give me an address right now. You can bib on their buckeroo. Give me your stands right now. No, don't worry. I'm gonna make sure that i'm regular that day for you. I'm gonna eat lots and lots.
Speaker 1: Of dates anymore. Grandpa, I'm calling a company and I'm getting you fired.
Speaker 3: Oh. You know who you should call is your girlfriend first? Because she's the one who sets you up for this prank phone call. How do you like damn apples?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Yes, she knows you're cheating on her.
Speaker 3: Bro What is going on?
Speaker 2: My name is jeff I work on a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and your girlfriend contacted us because she found the doorbell footage of you making out with that blonde girl at your house.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: It's true, man, That's how I know about it. And because obviously I'm not an old guy and I don't work for the security company. As Victoria reached out and wanted us to pass the message to you, it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, both, I believe when I see it.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're gonna see is all of your stuff out on the front lawn of your home.
Speaker 3: You have no idea what you're talking about, who you messing with here.
Speaker 2: It was a pleasure talking to you, though. You sound like a really great guy.
Speaker 3: Screw yourself, No, I already did.
Speaker 1: The week up. Every morning was funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning,