Speaker 1: Some Donkey today is just ltte ready I never heard again? Are Charlotte Rue.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today? For Tuesday February twenty, it goes to Bethany Frankel.
Speaker 3: You know who Bethany Frankel is, right, entrepreneur, TV personality Real.
Speaker 1: Housewives in New York. She gets busy.
Speaker 3: She had a daytime talk show back in the day. I used to appear on it pretty often. Fun fact, Bethany Frankel is the reason I named my podcast when Andrews showed Brilliant Idiots true story, I was on her show back in the day when we were first launching the podcast, and she said to me, verbatim, you say the smartest, dumbest things I've ever heard. You're like a brilliant idiot. And immediately the light bulb went off. So thank you for that inspiration, Bethany. But Donkey of the Day does not discriminate. See if you was listening to Jess with the Mess earlier and you heard Jess tell a story about the great Kelly Rowland, Jess, can you tell the people what happened with the Godiva Chocolate Goddess Kelly Roland?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: So she was invited to co host the Today Show, and when she got there, she saw that she did not like her green room accommodations and she asked to be moved to a larger green room and they denied her that access because j Lo was accompanying the main green room.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, well, of course a lot of people had opinions about this situation, and Bethany Frankel was one of them. There's a page six headline that says, Bethany Frankel slams Kelly Rowland for Diva expectations over Today's show dressing rooms.
Speaker 1: Can we listen to what Bethany had to say? Right?
Speaker 5: Kelly Roland walked off the set of the Today Show because the dressing room wasn't up to park. She was co hosting with Coda, and it wasn't it. I've co hosted with Hoda and I've arrived there and the makeup area that you touch up in is like grab a croissant and some plastic and great for the best, and it's just not what that's about. And it's an honor to be there and to sit down with Hoda, and that was not the moment for diva expectations.
Speaker 3: Bethany stop cut it out, Bethany, I would not expect that take from you, because you are the same person who had your lawyer send Bravo a litigation hold letter that alleged the company engaged in grow tests and depraved the mistreatment of its on air talent. Bethany also accused Bravo's parent company applying talent with alcohol while depriving them of food and sleep, as well as denying mental health treatment. The moral of the story is Bethany doesn't like to see people mistreating talent.
Speaker 1: Bethany doesn't like to see people taking.
Speaker 2: Advantage of talent.
Speaker 3: So, Bethany, if a talent like Kelly Roland felt like they was being mistreated and decided, you know, she was being mistreated to the point she should walk away, who are you to tell her she's acting like a diva? Okay, we all know you have to teach people how to treat you. So if today's show wasn't treating Kelly the way she wanted to be treated, who are we to tell Kelly.
Speaker 2: Rowland suck it up?
Speaker 1: But a couple.
Speaker 3: No, it is necessary and even vital to set stanzas for your life. I don't have a problem with Kelly having boundaries. I don't have a problem with Kelly Rowland or any talent walking away from.
Speaker 1: A situation if they aren't being treated correctly.
Speaker 3: All of these production companies, networks, TV shows, y'all got life fed up in twenty twenty four. If you ask these people to take time out of their lives to come co host your programs, treat them with respect. In business, they say, the customer is always right. Well so is the damn talent when it comes to situations like this. If Kelly Rowland felt if Kelly Rowland felt like they weren't felt like she wasn't being treated with the respect she deserves.
Speaker 2: She has every right to walk away.
Speaker 3: Stop acting like y'all doing talent a favor by putting them on your shows, and realize nowadays talent is doing you a favor because most talents don't need these looks in twenty twenty four. Okay, you need them to garn her attention for your programs, and a lot of these cases not the other way around. Okay, set boundaries, y'all. All right, everybody out there, don't be afraid to set boundaries like the good sister nature to Walp Glover, says, set boundaries find peace. What Kelly Rowland did brought her extreme peace, and that's what setting boundaries is all about. Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves even when we risk disappointing others.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry if to today's show is Bethany Frankel.
Speaker 3: We're disappointed that Kelly Rowland chose to do what was best for her and her mental and emotional health, but loving yourself will always trump disappointing others. Bethany Frankel, you should be ashamed. Don't call yourself standing up for talent at Bravo, but then tell someone else they should stand down and.
Speaker 1: Deal with it.
Speaker 2: Please get beth to me, Frankel, the sweet sounds of the Hamilton.
Speaker 6: You, Oh the day, Oh the day. You you know me.
Speaker 1: It don't take me much to leave because I don't want to be there to begin with.
Speaker 4: Well, you should have gave her the remy my one. Are you let get Franklins?
Speaker 1: You stupid mother? Are you dumb?
Speaker 4: I saw the video, I saw what she did when she took the online to respond to that.
Speaker 2: I't know you were so close to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I think I thought that was that was crazy to go online like that. But did y'all y'all see my story. She actually looked like Fred Gwinn. Y'all know that is just from the original pet Cemetery, the guy who plays Frankenstin.
Speaker 1: She favors him.
Speaker 4: I do wonder if that like it's a granddaughter or something like that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she looked like me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she deserved to day.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that, especially being that you know, she has sent legal letters to Bravo and accused them of mistreating talent. If you're gonna stand up for talent in one place, you got to stand up for talent all across the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the.
Speaker 1: Bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club