Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all bay.
Speaker 1: At all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Black the milk bus busy listening to show.
Speaker 4: I want joy, Yeah, joy, they have.
Speaker 1: You know you love.
Speaker 5: You gotta turn.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 4: Turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out the water the money.
Speaker 5: Look, come.
Speaker 6: Come on you.
Speaker 2: Huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody you are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me down, want and only Steve Holvey got a radio show, mad or mad or man.
Speaker 8: I just I have to.
Speaker 2: Tell you this.
Speaker 8: How good is the God I serve? How amazing is he? That's that's all I you know. And you know what, really, man, when I try to explain how I feel about what he does for me, really, the words that I come up with, that they just they they inadequate.
Speaker 2: Man, They don't they don't cut it. They really don't. You know.
Speaker 8: I could say amazing. At one time. I even just got that. I tried something real ignorant.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 8: I just said, you know, God is just super captual, fragilistic as be all adocious. I just tried that to see how that felt. That's that's all to change is with me. I just try to because see how that felt. But then I ain't feel l right saying that. The fact that he's amazing and awesome and he's an awesome god. You hear people say that is it's bigger than that too, man. So you know, as hard as I try, no matter what I do every day, I'm gonna come up short with trying to explain to you exactly how he works and how he is for me.
Speaker 2: So I just thank him that every day, every chance I get here. It is.
Speaker 8: It is your determination and your effort. Listen to me carefully. It is your determination and your effort. I think that the average person, and I'm not knocking you, I just want you to hear me out. I think what stops the average person from becoming successful is that we don't realize the effort that it takes. And that's just truth. I found that to be so true in my life and my talking to people, meeting people, and people are asking me questions about it and me trying to figure out the way myself. I don't think that you really can comprehend the effort that it takes to become successful. This is the thing that you have to wrap your mind around very quickly. If you want to be successful on any level in any area. The dream is the beginning. Good Lord, let me tell you something. The determination and effort is massive. You cannot be overly concerned with sleep. If you are a person who is always concerned about sleep, gets success out your mind. Ain't fin to have a partner, is not finn happen. You cannot be that concerned about sleep. Now listen to me. You have to get your rest. But this was my philosophy. I'm just sharing you with what how I did it? Lossy feed was I stopped being concerned about sleep. I got my rest, but I got just enough to get back to it, and I got back on the grind to hop in the hustle. I got just enough rest so I could go and put forth some more effort.
Speaker 2: But listen to me.
Speaker 8: You cannot sleep a third of your life away and expect to become successful. If you're not already successful. If you are asleep for eight hours, that is a third of your day. You cannot be asleep a third of your life and expect to get successful. Now, after you get successful, you know you learn as you go to work smarter, not harder. So as you get successful, you may have eight hours available to you. But on the way up there, I don't see how you can do it, I promise you. I don't now I maybe somebody can come for it. I did it. He probably lying, But okay, tell your story, because everybody I know that's successful that I've sat down and had real talks with, they wasn't concerned with sleeping. You cannot be concerned with sleeping. If you want to be successful. How can this happen for you?
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 8: The effort that it requires is massive. It's an all out of salt on your dream. Now you got to making assault. It requires an all out of salt on it. And you can't be sleeping. Fight at the same time. You can't fight when you sleep. Man, I wish I could get y'all understand this right here. Understand that the effort that is required to be successful will take everything you have, and when you think you've given your all, it's gonna require some more. The quality of your child is amazing. See okay, listen, what is sitting around having a bill every day?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: But they're sitting down smoking weed for every day.
Speaker 8: For Come on, man, for real, But if you took that beer, drinking, weeds smoking chill time and applied it to progressing yourself towards your dream. When you do carve out a vacation, guess where you be able to go. Guess what part of the world you can go see. Guess how you can cheer up now instead of you just driving. Every year your family to the family union, sit at the same picnic table. Everybody pull they money in two and ten families don't never pool they money in.
Speaker 2: They down there eating like y'all eating.
Speaker 8: You got attitude cause cause the day or day side don't have a chip in or not.
Speaker 2: They down there eating the extra potatoes at and making places.
Speaker 8: You're not huguing about this every year for real, man, they ain't got the T shirt money, you know, they got the same T shirt on. They ain't put in that really man, so so so so you want that to be it every year? Or do you want this year I'm taking my family to New Orleans, or I'm taking my family see the Grand Canyon. I'm taking my family down to the beach.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 8: Me, me and my family gonna go sight see. We're gonna go ride a couple of river on Chicago. Me and my family gonna go skiing this year. Me and me and my family going out to La Man, We're gon We're gonna go out there for the weekend. You know, you know it can happen like that. But if you ain't working, listen to me. Average effort gets average results. That's that's all it is to it. See, ordinary effort gets ordinary results. But if you put forth an extra effort. See, the only difference between extraordinary and ordinary is one word.
Speaker 2: That's extra.
Speaker 8: If you do extra, you can take ordinary right on over to extraordinary. Do you understand you have to have a massive assault on your dreams? Quit sitting up in here, man, trying to chill all the time. I'm sorry, man, I wish I could tell you another way.
Speaker 2: But it ain't one.
Speaker 8: Here's what I did. I wasn't concerned about how much sleep I got. I just had to get my rest. And once I got enough rest to get up and get the task done, I got up. Somebody sent me a tweet the other day, a partner of mine. He said, to see if I can pull it up while I'm talking to you. But he just sent me a little sign, just what nothing, just a little something to say, Hey man, I ran across this, I thought about you, and I sent it to you. It said no alarm clock needed. My passion wakes me. It's in block print. He said, no alarm clock needed, My passion wakes me. That's what you got to be about.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 8: Ladies, gentlemen, people who are involved in garbage disposal, waste management, anybody out there that has ever driven a vehicle, those of you have that have ever caught a plane, and anybody that knows how to ride a bike. This is who I'm If you can't ride a bike, please turn off the station. I do not fool with non bike riders. I do not fool with this. I just don't excuse me. But that is one thing I'm very impartial to. I'm just prejudiced, very big. If you don't ride a bike, I ain't got nothing to do with you other than that. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Another glory is today. Today is today that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it, because can't nobody else make a day but him and you in it? Glad about it? Steve Harvey Morning Show Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that is Nephew Tubby. You you got a different kind of hat this morning. Got a little red strapped in the front.
Speaker 2: What is that? Is that? Where the new line gonna be?
Speaker 1: All righty out the gate?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm this over. Let me start this over. Hey man Junior, what's going on with your baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: And the strap stills there? So you're gonna do it again?
Speaker 8: No, I did see. I didn't say. I said let me start it, but you're forcing me now you.
Speaker 2: I got others help boat. Yeah, well come.
Speaker 12: On, man, you know unc man today Man, I want to give a shout out to my nephew. Man, my Nephew'm proud of your young man. You know about my nephew a call over the weekend. He got his car, you know, yeah, he got the call on last Friday. He was picked up on the dealership and everything beautiful. You got Toyota camera. He good, you know, he camera d he rolling. He'd drove all the gas out he forgot on the car, got to have gas at it. He'd been in the driveway since Thursday. He don't get his checked in this week, so he can't go nowhere. He's just going out there, sitting in the car, just listening to music. He just out there, just bobbing in the driveway because he forgot gas.
Speaker 11: Go with the car.
Speaker 12: It shake, don't get it till Thursday, so he's gonna be outside all Day's had to death for you.
Speaker 1: I know you listen to it.
Speaker 11: He can't go nowhere.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 11: You want the car, but you forgot it, got gas, go with it. Noah can't go nowhere.
Speaker 12: That hed drove it out the first day.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you a questions.
Speaker 8: Now, are we gonna Are you gonna end up complaining about this purchase because you spend.
Speaker 2: A lot this year?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 11: No, No, I ain't gonna complain about this. He deserved it, man, You know what. He gonna work, Yeah, he deserved it. He go to work.
Speaker 12: He don't have no problems, man, He'll give you no issues. He learning, he growing up, So yeah, he deserved a car off. But but he gonna have to learn you can't go in where you want to go.
Speaker 11: So he cold go outside and eat his food in the car. He's sleeping the car he can't go nowhere? Got there?
Speaker 2: Hey, he's telling him.
Speaker 8: I said, don't go out there and sleep in that car. That ain't what you want to do, you ad Yeah, yeah, yeah, don't do that. Boy, he prown right now, man, that ain't what you want.
Speaker 11: You know what, ma'am, I'm blessed to be a blessing. What I'm blessed to be a blessing. I learned it from my mentor for my mentor seem blessed.
Speaker 13: All right, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll run that plank back with a nephew right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his neph.
Speaker 14: That's right here is called Johnson's Freedom. Johnson's Freedom. Let me lift somebody know what the they not free just yet. Let's go kend up.
Speaker 9: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach Franklin. Franklin.
Speaker 15: Yeah, this is good Franklin.
Speaker 9: How you doing today? And my name is My name is Kyle Kyle Green. I'm with the Immigration Department of the State of Tennessee. Uh, Yeah, how can I help you? You were you were born and raised in Tennessee. Am I correct? Yeah, born and raised in Tennessee. Okay, Now, uh do you do you still live in the Tennessee area? Now are you in a different states? All right?
Speaker 15: And that's it's still here. Oh my say, I'm the only concert he's still here, living good.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, So here's what's going on. It's been brought to our attention here at the Immigration that anyone in the state of Tennessee who has the last name of Johnson. And I don't even know how to break this to you or tell this to you, but it's it's been brought to our attention here at the Immigration that anyone in the state of Tennessee last name Johnson for some reason, and we're going to fix the problem. But for some reason they're saying no Johnson's are free, you know, like there's claws or something and some paperwork or whatever. But what we need is we need all the Johnson's to come in by six o' by six o'clock today so we can try to take care of the problem. If not, if all Johnson's that are not reported in by six will have to get picked up.
Speaker 15: I know this is a joke like we we even I know this is Joe, Baby, I'm free. What are you talking about? Like, well, you's ting me talking about he's talking about the Johnsons ain't free? What do you what are you talking about? You bumpy Johnson? Got for that?
Speaker 9: I don't know anybody attacking Johnson's then, Uh no, sorry, this is this is a real This is I know this is crazy to get a phone call like this, but like I say, it's it's we got some paperwork here. Everybody's scramming around trying to get to the bottom it is. But the bottom line is we need all the Johnson's to come in because right right now, in the state of Tennessee, no person with the last name of Johnson is free right now.
Speaker 15: And get the got in. What are you talking about? What are you talking about? Are you black?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I'm black, but yeah I'm black.
Speaker 15: Are you free?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I'm free?
Speaker 15: So what are you talking about? Coming to me talking about them? Since my last name Johnson, my family got to come down to immigration because we ain't free. Who the hell are you calling me talking about the crap like that?
Speaker 9: Man? Okay, sure the problem, We're gonna fix the problem, but we need all Johnson's to come in. We're gonna fix headed the census or something. I'm sorry, are you the head.
Speaker 15: Of the census? I know I'm not something like that, Like, why are you calling me talking about Johnson? You are some uncle Thomas pulling me talking about Johnson that we ain't free and we gotta come down, and you're threatening my family this kind. I'm not.
Speaker 9: I'm sure, I'm not. I'm not sure.
Speaker 15: I'm not.
Speaker 9: I'm not threatening you all right, Like I said, my name is Kyle Green, I'm with immigrations. I'm just trying to fix the problem. You know me because your name is Green, so y'all know me after the Johnson's. Sure, I'm not saying I'm better than you because my last name is Green. I'm saying we have Chyle.
Speaker 15: You are so saying that, Kyle, mister Green, my name is Johnson. We come from a long line at Johnson. And don't let me have to brumpty Johnson on you cause you so how he was cutting my off soap.
Speaker 9: Don't play with them, Okay, sure, and we I want to help you and I want to help all the Johns.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ain't helping nobody, but yourself, mister Green, Uncle Tom. I saw y'all wife in Jango the house fuller. I bet you want them lights gin green eye Terns.
Speaker 15: Howard looking most thik good head. I'm black reply, I got a wide nose and I'm proud to be black. And they're gonna have your life and ask for me when I bring my my family down there. You got got nerves. It's all this tobolism.
Speaker 9: My mother sus Okay, sir, can I expect you to come down the immigration?
Speaker 15: That tell me for Kyle sound like a life skinning mother, Kyle Green?
Speaker 3: That sound license U?
Speaker 9: Sir? Can I get you to come down the immigration by now?
Speaker 15: You can not have me come in. I'm gonna come down there with my god. Oh hold bussy Johnson's and we're gonna turn it up.
Speaker 9: Okay, So is your wife last name Jonathan too?
Speaker 15: Don't worry about what my white class name is.
Speaker 9: Don't try to set up Okay, is your is your mother still living?
Speaker 15: Don't worry about my mama still living? You don't have to. I'm about to hang this guy throwed up. He pushed me. You're gonna cross the line, your life getting bubble.
Speaker 9: Okay, Okay, sir. All I know is that you know we got you. We were trying to get as many Johnson as m hood to come in. Tell me, tell me is the one that told us to call you? Okay, Franklin, that's who told us to call you. Bo Tommy said, you probably want to call Franklin Johnson and get him on the line because you know a lot of the other Johnson's, and you can get them all to come in. That's what I know.
Speaker 15: You think you think I'm got mother been going around the boy the Johnson. That's how they came over from having there was one black mother take him over to talk about they was going on vacation and they came one way over here. I'm not rounding them though, God Jo, Who the hell is Tommy?
Speaker 9: Tommy? Man? Tommy said you would do it? Tommy said you would be cool with it.
Speaker 15: I don't know, no, God, Tommy, he sounded like one too.
Speaker 9: Okay, do you know do you know nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show? Do you know that's mother?
Speaker 15: Oh? I got my blood breast up? Hey man?
Speaker 9: Oh man, ain't Franklin, Yes, hein't Franklin. Take this out man, your point, j Rob is the one that got me the frank phone. Call you back.
Speaker 15: Oh he ain't allowed over to the barbecues no more. Man. Was he a whiskey?
Speaker 2: Was he was?
Speaker 16: He?
Speaker 15: Was he taking some of that whiskey when he calls you, Mirres.
Speaker 9: I don't know what he was when I called him, bro, but he wanted me to make shore. He's Frank Franklin, Jesus chrik.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 9: And you got to tell me this right and brank can give it to me.
Speaker 1: Babies.
Speaker 9: Franklin Johnson, you got to tell me this. What is the bad and I mean the bad radio show in.
Speaker 3: The late the Steve Harvey Show with Nothew Tobby.
Speaker 8: Now you have it big up to all the Johnson's out there, all the Johnson's Big up.
Speaker 1: Too quiet, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, it is asked for CLO with a Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news. We're trending headlights from All Star Weekend. Chris Brown is still mad at the NBA and Ruffles Potato Chips for inviting then uninviting him to the All Star celebrity game. Former President Trump's high top sneakers sell out in hours after they are launched, and we'll tell you what's the number one movie in America. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This run's from lee Anne in Fort Worth, CLO. She says, I've been married for four years and when my husband and I met, his ex girlfriend was pregnant by him. The girl hates me still, but their child loves me. Why can't the baby mama be cordial? Why does my husband allow her to be rude to me?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 8: First of all, your husband can't stop her from being a rude person. You can't control another person's action. You know why she hates you because she thinks you the reason that they not together. She has blamed you if you were not around. She's thinking him, her and the baby.
Speaker 2: We still have a chance.
Speaker 8: But he met you, so now you the calls, and she was pregnant when y'all met, So now it ain't like you didn't have that information. That pretty much sets you up for a good old dosa hate. Right, there's nothing stel O. Uncle Steve Radio show Strawberry letter. Do you abby, you whatever you want and we can't fix this for you. The baby loves you, yeah, I don't know, and you've been married four years. The baby loved because baby come over there. But the woman ain't never finished. She not finnsa do that. She's not finishing because you the reason. You the reason she got to send the baby somewhere instead of be there with the baby. You see what I'm saying. So just gonna let that go. Everybody not gonna like you. I don't know if you heard. Everybody gonna like you? A lot of people stand with somebody don't like her, Get over it.
Speaker 1: Let that go.
Speaker 13: Well, She says, why does her husband allow her to be rude? He can't control her, like you said, right, Cela.
Speaker 2: No, that's it. There's nothing you can do. You can't control another person, all right.
Speaker 13: Moving on to London and Saint Paul London says, I'm in a long distance relationship and I think my boyfriend is using the bad weather as an excuse not to come visit me. I met a guy that's really sweet and I want to date him. Do I have to break up with my boyfriend in person? Or can I call him.
Speaker 8: Oh, well, there's long distance, you know here, Hey, it's long distance.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: He can't get there. You can't get there. Ain't nothing like a good old phone call, you know.
Speaker 1: But they have phones. Yeah, and you ain't.
Speaker 8: In love, all right, right, and you know, might as well go and just you know, you're interested in somebody locally.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do the long day. It ain't working out for you.
Speaker 8: It's okay, get out now, Yeah, well get out now, you're doing fine, can leave there, get out.
Speaker 1: All right, all right.
Speaker 13: Moving on to Ronnie in Huntsville. Ronnie writes, my dad has caused a family feud because he had sex with my wife's auntie in his car during my anniversary party. Right there, Wait a minute, he had in his car during my anniversary party. The auntie is married, but my dad didn't know it. Everyone is hot with my dad. Why aren't they focused on the married auntie.
Speaker 8: I'm not really understanding this one at all. I don't know who mama, this he is. I'm not I'm unclear about that. Let me just say, yo, well it's the sex in the car at the party. He's wrong, like two left shoes.
Speaker 2: But what who anniversary.
Speaker 1: Was he Ronnie?
Speaker 10: Oh, Ronnie dad.
Speaker 8: Because dad his daddy hit his wife's mom, Auntie. Oh, Ronnie's wife aunt What you ain't really? Oh, this ain't no relative of Ronnie Daddy? He was married, right, Daddy didn't know that? Ronnie didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, was just a party and the party got out of hand. Yeah. What y'all need to be talking about is the is the aunt.
Speaker 13: Ron That's where Ronnie wants to know. Why aren't they focused on the married Auntie and everybody?
Speaker 2: Only ron Daddy old in the back of that navigator of it didn't.
Speaker 1: He's not battles why see, because he had the sex in the car.
Speaker 8: Yeah at the anniversary party. Y'all pulled this off nowhere else. But y'all need some better plan in the summer planning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was spontaneous.
Speaker 2: That's why I said to y'all need to get into planning.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know how they found out though, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, she didn't say maybe they got caught. Question, Wow, well they shoot compassed.
Speaker 2: By eighty four because she the one married. So I don't know why man it running? Daddy? Why why did car keep moving like that? What is wrong, wrong that you know that running now? Yeah, had been run up in there going to work roney.
Speaker 6: Right there?
Speaker 2: Oh that might be big running in all right.
Speaker 13: Last one, This is from Aaronice in Capitol Heights, Arenese writes, my husband stops at the liquor store at least once a week. Because I've seen the charges on the credit card. I found out that he's been buying wine. Either he's taking it to someone else or he's drinking it in the car. How do I ask about the wine without nagging him or making him get all defensive?
Speaker 2: Well, that ain't nagging.
Speaker 8: Just say, baby, I've been looking at the credit card dealing. You stop once a week to get some wine?
Speaker 2: And are you okay?
Speaker 8: Everything okay? See, that's not nagging. Nagging is tone and timing. Baby, listen to me. This is all you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 8: I saw this charge on the clint and every week you stop get some wine? Is everything okay? Just say is everything?
Speaker 2: Okay? I'm fine, I'm good, I'm ain't nothing wrong, or ask me by mother, But if you drink or bottle of wine every week? Is everything? Okay? You know, just say it like that, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's a cool way to say it.
Speaker 8: You're getting the question I asked you ain't got a cute She worried about he was getting bagged and time. You know, well, that's concerned because then she don't wanted him to get defensive, and then it turned into something else.
Speaker 2: She wanted to know who the hell he buy the wine.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's it.
Speaker 8: When the last time your man stopped at the store, bottle of bottle, bottle of wine and drink.
Speaker 13: It at least once a week, I mean every week ago, either he's taking it to someone else or he's drinking it in the car.
Speaker 1: That's what she came up with.
Speaker 2: We need something to be a little bit more effective than wine. If you trying to.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Cela coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment dues.
Speaker 1: For you right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 13: According to the USA Today, singer Chris Brown said he was disinvited from the NBA All Star Celebrity Game due to his past domestic violence controversies. Chris quote, I was asked by the NBA to play in the All Star Game this year, only for them to call later and say they couldn't do it because of their sponsors like Ruffles. Brown also said he is quote tired of living in the past. Frido lay Slash Ruffles released a statement saying while the Chips company sponsored the NBA event, it did not have any involvement in nor visibility to any player decisions or celebrity invite discussions. Then Chris responded again, saying, in part quote Ruffles, I guess you all are trying to say, save your face. Now stand on busy, don't try to make it look like on tripping. You and the NBA representatives know exactly what you all are doing.
Speaker 8: Exam And I think it's a dog one shame that this young man has to continue to pay from a prap for a past transgression. Listen, when young people make mistakes, we have to allow these people to get up and get it right. And so far he's gotten up. He's had no repeat offenses. You know, hell him and Rihanna talking yeah.
Speaker 13: You know right, the victim has forgiven him from yeah shit, that's what you gave him a long time ago.
Speaker 8: Look, we can't keep kicking these people when they down. We can't keep doing that because it's hypocritical. This young man has had a career after that. He learned from his mistake. What he did was a horrible mistake, he'll tell you that. But he went through the process. He did all of his hours. He did it counseling. Yeah, he did, and and and the guy had no repeat. But they can quit this lie because Ruffles know exactly what they did because the NBA invited it.
Speaker 2: And then they said sponsors, and who the sponsor Ruffles? And but one sponsor for that is role.
Speaker 11: Yes, Ruffles.
Speaker 8: They ain't even putting enough chips in the bag. They need to work on other stuff they got.
Speaker 2: Make us believe all that air.
Speaker 11: So we popped bag four chips in it.
Speaker 2: Man, come on, it's seventeen potato chips in there.
Speaker 13: And the rest is just air, all right? So uh, baby Face sang the national anthem. Jennifer Hudson performed halftime. The weekend was start studded with celebrity sightings at all of the events, plus Shannon Sharp. I know you guys saw this on on Instagram. Shannon Sharp and Mike's apps have squashed their beef. You see that that you met it in you saw it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's of course. Mike kepts hometown and Mike posted a picture on i G with the caption quote, when two grown men set an example for our youth and culture.
Speaker 1: God is good.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was good that they were able to squash that.
Speaker 9: For sure.
Speaker 2: It needs to be way more of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more of that, yeah, especially you know right now comedy and stuff.
Speaker 8: I mean, because it's and it's not just comedy, it's it's it's music, it's comedy, it's just the.
Speaker 2: Black culture period period.
Speaker 8: We have got to do something, y'all, because we we are we're eating ourselves alive with the hatred.
Speaker 2: This is no one else. You can't blame the system.
Speaker 8: This ain't the money, This ain't slavery, this ain't racism, this ain't the white man. We do we we flat out doing this one ourselves. Why are we this way with one another? What happened to cheering for love? What happened to pulling for a couple?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: A person posts a baby, y'all, tag a baby apart?
Speaker 8: Look at this love ass baby? Look at this babyfoehead? Are you for real? That's where y'all at?
Speaker 2: We did now?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we will have more All Star Highlights during during a sports segment Next.
Speaker 2: Hour low Lights.
Speaker 1: Impressed, You weren't impressed.
Speaker 8: I don't know what they're doing out there now, because they're gonna end up having to come up with something else, like the NFL did these skills challenges and stuff more than the dunk contest.
Speaker 2: They got to come up with something, because.
Speaker 8: Now it's just it's a lackluster effort on everybody's part. The only thing that you see them giving a full participation in is the three point shot.
Speaker 11: Yes, that was good.
Speaker 8: Only thing that you see them really pouring their whole heart into it's a three point shot.
Speaker 2: Other than that, contest was terrible. It was terrible.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. I don't and the game. Why are we playing the game?
Speaker 2: If?
Speaker 8: Okay, look, I know that the players are not going to get hurt out here, and I understand that, I really really do. But every uncontested three, every uncontested dunk, I'm just not gonna watch you let a guy go to the hole and dunk, and let you let a guy shoot a.
Speaker 2: Three pointer you.
Speaker 8: Time, hey man, they'll have a wide open dunk and throw it way out to the three point line.
Speaker 2: You know, I watch his food. Miss, I'm sitting me. Man, y'all got y'all got to be I started watching Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: Keep your attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a good one though.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 17: All right.
Speaker 13: Well, I don't know if you guys have heard about this, but former President Trump's high top sneaker sneakers they sold out in hours after they were launched this past Saturday at Sneaker Con and Philly. The shoes called the Never Surrender High Top Sneaker self for three ninety nine and we're one of the three shoes introduced at the event, along with Victory forty seven perfume and Cologne for ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 2: Autograph the autograph pair work for ninth outs.
Speaker 1: He's a oh.
Speaker 13: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. During her allegedmist conduct hearing, Fulton County District Attorney Fannie Willis said what she said and we'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 1: Yes she did.
Speaker 10: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 13: Fulton County District Attorney Fannie Willis took the stand the witness stand last week during her allegedment's conduct hearing and push back against what she described as quote lies about her romantic relationship with a special prosecutor Nathan Wade.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 17: I object to you getting records. You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial. These people are on trial for trying to steal an election in twenty twenty. I'm not on trial, no matter how hard you try to put me on trial.
Speaker 9: Na.
Speaker 1: Everybody clear, she is not on trial.
Speaker 8: And you know what, there's so much focus on that right there that people have missed out that Donald Trump was found guilty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the point though, That's why they're doing it to distract you.
Speaker 2: That is the Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm talking about for the three hundred, three hundred and eighty million. I believe he's guilty of that too. You know, yeah, nobody, but the whole focus is on her. If it's just on social media, that's all we posted. I think we're missing the mark here. I think this guy is gonna get away with this, and social media has a huge play in that. It's it's you know what, Look, we're in a sad state. I was watching Fox and the Lady Nikki Haley her town hall down in South Carolina, and I watched this woman and she's just such a politician, I mean, talking loud, saying nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, but but Donald, Oh, I don't know what country you talking me. You ain't seen none of the police shootings on TV. You ain't say none of.
Speaker 18: Oh well, she talked about her racism statement. Oh, the Civil War was not she said that, So it was it about economics?
Speaker 2: What was it about?
Speaker 8: Y'all will fight and die to keep slavey y'all kill each other to keep slate. Then after slavery was over, you created these these laws where if you didn't have ID or work, you got in prison. And when they put you in prison, they put you right back in the fields to do free labor again.
Speaker 2: Now they still doing it.
Speaker 8: You know, ain't got impressive license plates, making leather goods, furniture everything. It's just so this country, man, We are in such a sad state. And it's gonna get Saturday because guess what. The Republicans are gonna reelect Donald Trump. Yes, oh yeah, yeah, they're going to.
Speaker 2: Re elect Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: And then we on this show are gonna have to implore our constituents to get out and vote again.
Speaker 2: And I'm so sick.
Speaker 8: Of this. Now, I'm gonna ask you to get out and vote, because that's my duty. I'm gonna ask you to get out and vote.
Speaker 1: So are we saying this is gonna be twenty twenty all over again? Yes versus Trump?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yes it's none.
Speaker 8: Yes, And this election is in trouble because I'm hearing more and more Blacks talking about how they love Trump, and I'm sitting here going, man, are y'all not think you wrong?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 13: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll have some tips to help you get over someone, and we'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Well, uh sure.
Speaker 13: Did an interview with People magazine, and he revealed that he went through a great deal of pain after Chili from TLC declined his proposal. The two dated for a while and broke up back in two thousand and four. Usher said quote, she didn't believe that I was actually in love with her as much as I was. He went on to say that the situation broke his heart and he went through a great deal of pain after that, not trusting women or wanting to open up. Of course, now twenty years later, Chili and Usher moved on with their love lives and wish each other nothing but the best. So here's a question for you, guys. We know there's someone listening right now dealing with heartbreak. What are some of the tips Steve she to help them get over that particular someone?
Speaker 1: Come one.
Speaker 2: Immediately? How men are you know? You know, I just saw. I mean that's how men operate. We get over you with another youth that day. I don't really, I don't y Yeah.
Speaker 8: You could be hurt, and men get hurt as regardless as to what you hear in these songs and all this. Yet, no, no, you get hurt because hurt because when the real one get away, when you ain't in the studio with your boy, you get through smoking weed, and you get through sitting round.
Speaker 2: You got to sit at your house. You know, the real one got away.
Speaker 8: You know that girl was the real deal mm hm, and you'd be sitting up there, you know, with your little heart broke and everything.
Speaker 2: You play it off if you want to.
Speaker 13: So what do you do when you're hurt like that? Yeah, you call someone else and baby come over?
Speaker 1: Can you come over?
Speaker 2: Well, you know I watched a little TV. First, you know, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Come on, lay it out. That's the scene.
Speaker 8: Now, you know, I play a couple of old school records first, and you know I give me a cigar. You know, I went, no, no, no, no, I don't let earth get into that. You know, I'm I'll go deep. I go Harold Malvers miss you miss the seven minute version, seven minute version, seven minute version, Harold mel Williams, some Manny Williams.
Speaker 2: You know I love you? Uh yeah, you know I do? I do that, you know?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 8: Oh, Jayson, Yeah, I go there. You know, I get down, I get up in my feeling a little Peobo Bryson's feel on fire, you know, because you don't feel that.
Speaker 19: I'm swim to you. I don't know what I'm going to do because all you and the dog he's sitting there broken.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 2: Then ah, then I started making that comeback.
Speaker 15: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: You know I put a little h I might put a little Chad Shepherd on that song that never made it had the shakes. I couldn't hardly keep my weight out of it. I was losing weight, man, no doubt about I love Jones out of me.
Speaker 1: I was toe up.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe she would leave.
Speaker 11: I was a reaction. Yes, it did like a curse.
Speaker 8: As the days grew longer, I feelings got only words. My heartbeat lost this rhythm needed church to ease a hurt.
Speaker 11: Right, I have a reaction.
Speaker 2: I don't feel better now, but you should have seen it now, Frieday, you know.
Speaker 1: You were a mess.
Speaker 11: That's a comeback.
Speaker 1: So some music cars and then call somebody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and then I get all right, take take a couple of days though, Yeah, okay, all right, all.
Speaker 13: Right, coming up, and next it is the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is she's picking up what I put down. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is in the building.
Speaker 10: With today's prank phone call.
Speaker 17: What you got for us?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 14: Well, Tarly, you know this title right here, You know this could this could be a black history title. You know, Junior normally do black history. You might let be able to tell us who's who said this?
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 14: But the title of the prank is, uh, don't let the wife folk get your head. I don't know who said it for you said it first? Yeah, I don't know anybody that I run with that has never said it. I think everybody I know has all has Everyone has said that quote, don't let these white folk get your head work.
Speaker 8: Everybody on this show then said it. Everybody on this show, Steve, have you ever said it?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 2: Don't let it? What you at? Have you ever said don't let these white folk get your head?
Speaker 17: Whoop?
Speaker 1: Verbatim.
Speaker 2: I'm probably the one started.
Speaker 6: To stret.
Speaker 1: Research over Junior. There you go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, it's works, I can believe.
Speaker 8: Don't let these white folks get your head work. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been said. It's been said, So let's go. Let me go. Come, okay, don't let these white folks get your hands.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm trying to reach forrail.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who is hey real? This is Drake. Hey. You you worked the you work to day shift, right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I work at the day shift from right now.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 14: I'm on I'm on the night shift with UH, with Deshaun and Jamal. I'm on the night shift I.
Speaker 6: Don't know that, but is it something like, Man, I'm at work, brother, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, we got a problem.
Speaker 14: So listen us on the on the night shift, we hear that you supposed to be telling everybody that we ain't doing something right.
Speaker 2: Listen, when we get a.
Speaker 14: Load in at the dock, we check that load in, We filed it like we're supposed to file it, and then we put and then we take the forurth cliff and put everything where it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 6: What got what they gotta do with here?
Speaker 15: Brother?
Speaker 14: Because they saying they saying that, they saying that you saying that we ain't doing our job right on the night shift.
Speaker 6: Who is they? We got the wrong person? Brother? Who is the.
Speaker 2: You you to you to rail?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: It'sil who is?
Speaker 6: And I ain't say nothing like that.
Speaker 14: Okay, So well let me let me let me go, let me go clear up like this here though, don't let them white folks help you get.
Speaker 2: Your here're my brother. No, I'm telling you right.
Speaker 14: Now, if we get one more complaint, but they're talking about the night shift ain't doing something right. I'm gonna tell you right now, we're coming up there to the day's shift and you're gonna get your so we you're gonna let them white folks help.
Speaker 2: You get your talking about.
Speaker 6: Brother, For one, I ain't making any complaints. You bring your black down here, then you're talking about what somebody come on down here. I'll put this pointless, all right, brother.
Speaker 2: You can you can do all this wolfing you're doing right now. You can do all this wolfing.
Speaker 14: What I'm letting you know is one more complaint go down about somebody saying something about the knight shift.
Speaker 2: I'm coming up their.
Speaker 6: Problems down here there. Man, I ain't trying to hell all this. Boys, I'm not work right now.
Speaker 15: You calls me with this bulls.
Speaker 6: I don't even know who you are talking about the knight shift. Matter of fact, don't come down during the day shift all wait for your to come to the night shift.
Speaker 2: Well, you can do what you want to do.
Speaker 6: I'll do what the double and and what's that?
Speaker 2: Whatever you got to do, it don't matter to me, Terrell. It don't matter me.
Speaker 14: All I'm saying is you up there. Why why are you running your while you're running your mouth? Why you're running your mouth?
Speaker 10: Folk?
Speaker 14: Why Why are you running your mouth to the white folks talking about we ain't doing our.
Speaker 2: Job on the night ship.
Speaker 6: You would have called somebody.
Speaker 14: Now so so so what while your voice getting high because you're lying.
Speaker 6: Talking about calling Hey man, you're working, You're working.
Speaker 2: I'm working to night. I'm working.
Speaker 9: Now you get you to night.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say, oh, I'm gonna work the double just to whoop.
Speaker 14: Your okay, well, come get this double whooping the okay, come get this double because we already then found out you the person running your mouth to the white folks talking about.
Speaker 2: The nice yift nice if I ain't doing nice yep, I ain't put this way.
Speaker 14: It was supposed to go nighte yip, ain't ain't checked this alder in right night shift?
Speaker 2: Nights yift. You're blaming it.
Speaker 6: Why don't you stop stopping? People will stop saying you messed up. Stop, and people won't complain on the day ship.
Speaker 14: It sounds we're messing up on the night shift.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 11: Boys.
Speaker 9: Stop.
Speaker 6: They probably needs to fire your.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: You know what you know what how long for you get off? Man?
Speaker 1: How long for you get off all?
Speaker 6: How long?
Speaker 2: For you get off.
Speaker 9: I'm working a double.
Speaker 6: I'm getting paid for tonight.
Speaker 15: Boy.
Speaker 8: All right, boy cool, just say no more so, how your wife Cynthia doing?
Speaker 9: How do you know my wife?
Speaker 2: How she doing?
Speaker 9: Do you know my wife?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm asking you a question.
Speaker 9: For a bruise.
Speaker 6: You're really cooling for a brus Don't you know my wife? Man?
Speaker 2: I'm finna, I'm finna tell you. You want to know how I know you?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to know?
Speaker 2: How I know your wife?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: How you know my wife?
Speaker 8: To real?
Speaker 14: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You wife Cynthia got me to pray?
Speaker 2: Phone call Yo?
Speaker 14: What toll slowdhouse loadounse loadhouse load down. This is this nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You wife, Cynthia, you.
Speaker 9: Almost got your.
Speaker 6: God I will sixty nine shout this boy got me you damnar got me fire the.
Speaker 9: Whole fact you're looking at me right now.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to chick your just this if I get fired.
Speaker 9: Hey, this was nephew telling me show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nephew, right.
Speaker 2: Now, Hey Terrell, do me your favorite man. You got to tell me this.
Speaker 14: Babies what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, The.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Oh man, y'all got me?
Speaker 2: And there you have it.
Speaker 8: Don't let me wife get your head. I'm telling you, because you're working a different ship from everybody.
Speaker 2: Don't don't do that. No, don't do this.
Speaker 1: Find yourself in a situation you're gonna find out. Have you said it lately though, that's the question.
Speaker 14: I ain't said it loud. I think Will Smith has said it. Let me stop, though, let me he said it for you. He said it for he walked up on its. Greensboro, North Carolina. The Nephew is coming to town. That is this week this week Friday sold out, Saturday sold out. I added a second show on Sunday evening. The Nephew added a seven thirty show Greensboro. All right, that is the Comedy Zone. The Nephew is coming to town. Laying in the cut right after that next week the beginning of March March first, second, and third. Charlie Good Nights, Not Charlie, Charlie, Charlie Kylie Good Nights.
Speaker 2: Baby that's in Raleigh, nof Catlin, all right and way in.
Speaker 8: The cut fifteen sixteen seventeen, Richmond, Virginia.
Speaker 14: That is the funny bone that nephew is in the route. So get your tickets. They don't say it right now. Then I'm headed to my boy down there in Montgomery, Alabama. I would be down there with a black hat on it. If I throw it in the air, I want everybody to come towards me. I mean it's jumping off, all right, that's what happened when you throw it in aw. I got a chair. I got a folding chair in case I need it. But uh yeah, yeah, yeah, Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 8: At the you go down there prank, you're gonna need a couple of hats. That would be me earthquake, JJ Williamson and h celebrity at the Comedian.
Speaker 14: We are in the building March thirtieth, Saturday night. You don't want to miss that one.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 14: Tickets on sale right now, folding chairs and black hats, get ready to get it red. I'm gonna down there and see the steamboat and everything we might get on the steamboat myself. Matter of fact, I want to go meet the man that threw the hat in half. Yeah, oh, a whole little black history too. While I'm doing there's.
Speaker 1: A black history moment.
Speaker 2: Read heart quaking be now looking for you.
Speaker 1: All right, and if you thank you? Coming up next Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 13: The subject is she's picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting or more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 13: Thank you for you. Subjects She's picking up what I'm putting down. Dear Stephen Shirley, one of my best girlfriends was sleeping with my husband, and I feel like a fool for trusting her. She was smiling in my face and acting like she and my husband couldn't stand each other. It was like Martin and Pam's relationship back in the day. I sent my husband to her house for years whenever she needed help with minor things. The most shocking part was that my husband told me everything after he'd been trying to end the affair for months. He saved text messages from the beginning of their relationship, and it showed that she initiated everything. She finally admitted everything, and she's been working hard to be my friend since then. I never put my husband out or acted a fool, and that's what bothered her most.
Speaker 1: I made a commitment to him, not to her.
Speaker 13: Since that drama, I have started a counseling service for all the couples in our friends group that I've dealt with cheating. Most times, my husband is present to offer his two cents. I was stunned to see my man stealing girlfriend pop up at a virtual session. She testified that she's involved with another married man and she's in search of guidance so she can stop the cycle of being a mistress. I told her I could not help her and told her to log off. Then she sent a long text to me saying that I was capitalizing off her pain and if she hadn't slept with my husband, I would not be able to counsel anyone. She wants to be a partner with me, or she's going to sue me for her using her personal story. She keeps picking up what I'm putting down. How do I avoid this chick? Do I owe her anything?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Come on, you owe her nothing?
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 13: How dares she try to sue you for the pain she caused? She would get laughed out of the courtroom because she has no case. Really, something is wrong with her. If you want to know the truth telling your stories, one of lies to see, betrayal, cheating, all of that, and you have every right to tell your truth. And may I say congratulations to you for doing that, for helping these people. I'm sure it's healing you in the process. And her trifling story is one we've all heard before. How she pretended to be your friend, she was smiling in your face and all that, all the while sleeping with your husband. It's the side Hicks story, the mistress, the low self esteem story.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 13: You, on the other hand, have turned your pain into a way to help others that have gone through similar situations. Now she's threatening to sue you. She is beyond trifling. Your husband eventually figured it out even and that's why he's trying to get away from her. He was trying to get away from her and come clean to you. Now he's helping you with your business. Yes, you made a commitment to him, not her, but he made a commitment to you too and he broke that. So if you're taking him back, and it sounds like you are, please make sure you guys, you the work that's needed to be done on your marriage. And as for her, stop talking to her, don't take her phone calls, her text messages, don't do any of that. If you have to get a restraining order, she's crazy, this woman, Steve.
Speaker 8: It's about the craziest message, you know. I really appreciate this letter because it's an angle I hanging seen before. The whole deal is one of my best girlfriends. See when I hear a letter to start like that, there's Steven Shelly one of my best girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Now that means it's some more someone. So if this is your.
Speaker 8: Best bff, one of them, happily a miss it and you really need to start rethinking your friendship this because if this is one of your best friends, what are these other ones doing? Because I believe you don't know how to pick the night, see cause friends you get to pick.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 8: Ain't like family for sleeping with my husband. I feel like a fool for trusting her smiling in my face. Her and her husband act like they couldn't stand each other, and then you would send her husband over to her house for years whenever she needed help with minor things.
Speaker 2: Baby gone over there and help her. You know, I can't stand her baby going over there.
Speaker 8: Okay, the most shocking part you think he was shocking for you, lady, The most shocking part was that my husband told me everything after he'd been trying to end the affair for months.
Speaker 16: What the fact that he told her everything? You're shocked, and your shocked seed she shocked.
Speaker 2: The most shocking part was that my husband told me everything. What why worth or something?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 8: He saved texts from the beginning of the relationship, and it showed she initiated every thing save tax for she finally admitted everything, So what it really wasn't her. You didn't find out no other way except your husband just came to you and admitted it. Then she finally admitted everything, and she's been working hard to be my friends.
Speaker 2: Since then, that ain't gonna happen. What he mean working hard to be my friends sistant?
Speaker 8: I thought we was friend That's why, girl, I never put my husband out of acting. The food that's what bothered her most. I made a commitment to him, not to her. That's well, that's that's your office.
Speaker 2: Since that drama. To hear the part, I've started a counseling service.
Speaker 8: For all of the couples in our friendship group that have dealt with she damn, you need.
Speaker 2: A whole lot of new friends you girl, NEPI tate your best girlfriend cheated with your man.
Speaker 8: Then I started a smith's service for all of the couples in our friend groups that had dealt with cheating.
Speaker 15: Damn.
Speaker 10: Hang on, Steve, hang on.
Speaker 13: We'll have part two of your response at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter. Subject She's picking up what I'm putting down. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is She's picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 8: Uh, This lady fell out with one of her BFFs for cheating with her husband, and she said this is one of her girlfriends, which lets me know it's some more of them somewhere. But if this is your BFF, then you need to reassess how you pick friends. Anyway, the girlfriend and her husband act like they didn't like each other, and for years she would send her husband over to her girlfriend's house to help her fix minor things.
Speaker 2: Yip she was over there fix a whole lot of stuff.
Speaker 8: Then she said, the most shocking part was in my hub told me everything after he been trying to end the affair for Monk.
Speaker 2: That is the most shocking thing.
Speaker 8: Shocking, No, because it ain't like the lady told him. He just came in there, yes, and just said. Look, he didn't get caught or nothing.
Speaker 15: He just came in.
Speaker 1: Now he shot her.
Speaker 2: It shocked me more. What did you go in here with this movie?
Speaker 8: And then he's saying tag from the beginning of the relationship, and it showed she initiated everything.
Speaker 2: He said, tegu who do this?
Speaker 8: She finally admitted everything, and she's been working hard to be my friend since then.
Speaker 2: Lady, why we.
Speaker 8: Don't I don't know who you are, but you sawthing else because she working hard to be your friend of it? Since girl by, I never put my husband out of acting. The food that's what bothered her most. I made a commitment them not to her.
Speaker 2: Then here we go. Since that drama, here we go.
Speaker 8: I have started a counseling service for all of the couples in our friends group that have dealt with cheating.
Speaker 15: Damn.
Speaker 2: How many of y'all is it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Who is this large group of people that's coming to here and mitting all this here?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 8: How y'all know everybody in your friend group is in counseling with you because all your friend group is dealt with cheating.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 8: And then she said, most times my husband is present to offer his two cents. What I'm sitting up here in the counseling group offering my two cents? Boy, I'm telling you I'm not on this damn group. Chack, I'm telling you right now, zoom me out. Hey, you sending me to link today? Anyway, I was stunned to see my man stealing girlfriend pop up at a virtual session. She testified that she's involved with another married man and she's in search of guidance so she can stop the cycle of being a mistress. What are you crazy?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 1: You stop?
Speaker 2: You don't need counseling to stop you stop?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 9: Are you married?
Speaker 2: Yes? Bye, that's how you do it.
Speaker 8: You don't need counseling for that. But then I'm gonna tell you what she is. At a minute, I told her I cannot help her and told her the log off. Then she sent along test to me saying that I was capitalizing off her pain and if she hadn't slept with my husband, I wouldn't be able to counsel anyone. See that's what I'm on the way over that now, yeah, right there. Now, now I'm in my car. Now, I'm on the way over here. Because see you you you got this situation. All she wants to be a partner with me. Oh, now you wanna partner with Oh, she's going to suit me for using her personal story. Excuse me, that's y'all story. That's your story as much as it is her story. Like Shirley said, I ain't a court in the land gonna take this. She can't even get a lawyer to do with this ignorant mass flat. She keeps picking up what I'm putting down. How do I avoid this?
Speaker 2: Chip? I ain't avoiding. I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 8: See what she calls me this, I'm looking for you. I'm gonna find you. We're finna be partners and something right now. But it's gonna be a celebrity fight or something.
Speaker 2: But we were not.
Speaker 8: You're not finna get ahead of counsel with me and now and and okay, now, let me let me help you understand some the lady that needs wants to get guidance to help stop dating married man, you're not gonna be able to stop because you your side piece materials. You're nothing but side piece material What is you are? The well seated she decide, she'll never be the chicken. She'll never be the chicken. You're gonna always be slow red beans and rice, corn, mashed potatoes, potato tops, fries, green beans.
Speaker 2: Baked beans. That's what you are. You will never be the chicken. You're not gonna be.
Speaker 8: On the sign that Popeyes, what's on the sign that Popeyes and KMC and hers is the word chicken because that's the star of the show.
Speaker 2: It's the chicken. The sides is the last thing on the menu is sides. And after you briye a chicken, you get.
Speaker 1: Too free sids.
Speaker 8: Ooh, you ain't nothing but a big old Now you can be extra lost Slaw, but you slow, you just a large slow.
Speaker 2: You would never coming.
Speaker 13: On Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and tras.
Speaker 2: On flavorite coin that everybody got on the shote and.
Speaker 13: Check out the Strawberry Letters podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free Never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: You can download it today.
Speaker 13: Sang now coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here, Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: What you got Junior?
Speaker 11: Well, NBA All Star Weekend. I don't even know what to say about this.
Speaker 12: I just feel like it, But I feel like the Slam Dunk Contest should just be moved to Tuesdays.
Speaker 11: Just don't even have a time. Nobody's Saturday night with this here.
Speaker 6: Don't do that.
Speaker 12: Don't tie up my Saturday night trying to watch this and it headlined Saturday Night as well, Because you really need to put Slam Dunk Contest by four thirty and let the three point contest. Just be everything, because that was good. Dame Little won the three.
Speaker 11: Point contest, I mean, mane, shout out the Dame time, Dame time. The Dame was also the MVP of the All Star Game.
Speaker 12: Y'all man dropped thirty nine on them, but it was the highest scoring I mean All Star game ever the East one two eleven to one eight and six.
Speaker 2: This this is crazy. This is level two eleven.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's when it ended up.
Speaker 2: That's the store. It's just not fan friendly.
Speaker 8: And look, I understand the basketball players not wanting to get injured. I don't blame them, but let's not play the game uncontested dunks. Nobody played, no d uncontested three points. It's not even a competition.
Speaker 12: It's not two hundred eleven points in a basketball game. Everybody friendly out here. Ain't no rivalries out here, no more. Only way you supposed to score two hundred points in the NBA game if you playing.
Speaker 8: Against me and my friends, everybody that you the old lass out there.
Speaker 2: Trying to about the Greek, I'm clear that cleared out.
Speaker 8: I got Steph, come on, of course I passed the float, come on, float, and he said, blow right by my head, I got steph. Yeah, come on, I I mean, I mean, that's ridiculous, man.
Speaker 2: They gotta do something about this.
Speaker 11: Did you see the slam dunk contest?
Speaker 16: Up?
Speaker 11: Did you see the slam dunk contest?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I just watched the white boy with the two dunks they wore.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he would He.
Speaker 8: Walked over Shack and he jumped over the other dude and Ill looks to himself.
Speaker 2: That was a cold dunk.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that was that was a good jobs. But they were missing dunks. Man, you ain't never seen a slam up. They missed as many ducks and still.
Speaker 1: Get a forty eight, Like if you miss a dog?
Speaker 11: Yeah, what'd you think?
Speaker 8: Carl it?
Speaker 11: You thought it was he thought he was away.
Speaker 1: I saw the guy from Boston. What's his name, Jaylen Brown? The guy from Boston.
Speaker 2: I thought he was good to.
Speaker 12: Man, brother, that one duck he had where he gonna try to hide his face after the dunk.
Speaker 11: I said, what are we doing here?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I saw that?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: What are you doing, dug?
Speaker 11: What you posted to cover your eyes before the ball?
Speaker 8: Going with it?
Speaker 6: Not after all? Right?
Speaker 2: I didn't know if he was saying, did I make it?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Junior?
Speaker 13: Coming up in the top of the hour at Steven Man on social Media. Really needs your advice, he says, Do I tell my wife I won big on the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. Oh no, you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, all right, Steve.
Speaker 13: So Mike on Steve Harvey FM needs your advice, he says, I know it's been a couple of weeks since the super Bowl, and I really need your help. I want some serious cash on my bets. However, my wife has no clue. What she doesn't know is that I ended up winning over thirty thousand dollars and then I bet over five thousand dollars to win that. I'm not normally a big gambler, but I just had a feeling on this one that I ended up paying off that ended up paying off.
Speaker 1: So here's my question.
Speaker 13: As much as I want to tell her about my big winning, I think it's a better move to keep it quiet. Even with the amount that I won, she'll still be mad as heck that I bet and risk that much. So do I tell her or keep it a secret and slowly pay off bills and hope she doesn't notice and starts asking questions.
Speaker 2: So what should he do. Listen, I don't know what this generation is though, bro y'all to run in your mouth ask people in my life. Bruh, you didn't tell her when you bet it good bye? So you bet it.
Speaker 8: Why don't you just put the fire back before she noticed it and go on by your business? Yes, I ain't got to tell you. And dog, are you finna deposit the money into the bank?
Speaker 2: You can not doing that.
Speaker 8: Don't put that money off to the side. Don't live your best life. That's extra money. I don't know what bills you're talking about paying off. You can do that if you want to.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. You can do that if you want to.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't know, because it's hard to get your hands on lump sums of money.
Speaker 2: People don't understand how hard.
Speaker 8: And if you get off your hands on lump something of money, if you just go pay it off, you're gonna run them credit cards back on up. I would just hold do something I would unable to do, like create. I try to create an asset out of the money. You know, take that money, put it down on something that's an asset.
Speaker 14: And the first thing is to shut up though, right, that's the what how she gonna find out that he wanted that?
Speaker 11: How well she will. He's gonna buy a great smile. He probably didn't know.
Speaker 1: Then he come on with the rims.
Speaker 11: Yeah, some rims do something like that. She gonna know you got somebody from somewhere.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute.
Speaker 18: So you're saying this man won thirty thousand dollars and he shouldn't tell his wife.
Speaker 1: We said not a thing, said, I say nothing, all right? So Steve don say it?
Speaker 2: All right? I don't know what the what does the telling it come o?
Speaker 15: The money?
Speaker 13: Honest, being open in a marriage?
Speaker 8: What he just said.
Speaker 2: He's already gonna be mad because that much.
Speaker 1: He took that by about okay, so put that back and be quiet. It's what you're saying, dash shit.
Speaker 11: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 13: We have time for another one.
Speaker 1: What's all that they would tell?
Speaker 13: We have time for one more. This is from Renee on Facebook. Renee says, my husband is friendly with this female coworker, which doesn't really bother me, but I recently noticed that she's blocked me on social media. Should I be concerned that she's trying to hide something from me or that she's after my husband? I trust him completely. But I don't trust her any further than I can throw her.
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 8: Okay, well you could trust your husband if you want, and that's good, but you don't trust her.
Speaker 2: But they friends, but she don't blocked you. They work together yet, but she don't block you.
Speaker 1: Why that's what she wants to know. Why why does she block her?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just found out for my kids that Facebook is for old as people. I just found it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, you didn't know, so you got blocked?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: You mad? You don't even noticed? Lady?
Speaker 1: Well wait a minute? Were you on Facebook? Is that what made them say that she is?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: I was asking some questions about it.
Speaker 1: Oh and they weren't familiar because they're not on it.
Speaker 8: I don't even know how to log in on Facebook. Okay to show on Facebook?
Speaker 6: Yeah what I need?
Speaker 2: I just did?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 13: More of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after right after this You're.
Speaker 10: Listening Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 13: Kelly Rowland was scheduled to appear on the Today Show, and she walked out before the producers could find an available dressing room that met her approval. Like I said, she was scheduled for the final hour of the Today Show. She was gonna sit down with Hod of Codby, who scrambled to find a replacement to co host. Late last week, Kelly complained that NBC offered subpar accommodations for her appearance to promote the movie Mia Kopa, which is Tyler Perry's latest movie. The dressing room Kelly won it was occupied by Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 8: So well, can I say this because I've done The Today Show many times, I've done the few I've done Bali New York. New York's dressing room for celebrity are far below par than LA. It's a different world in LA. LA was designed for stars. New York is not.
Speaker 2: The accommodations are more cramped, it's older. It's just the facility. Now, Kelly Rowland does not have a reputation of being hard to work with.
Speaker 8: Kelly Rowlin Roland has never been been considered a deva. She is one of us sweetest celebrity out there. Man, this girl something went long, and that what it is. But you know, for her to walk out, something had to happen, like it wasn't going down. But I could just tell you all those dressing rooms in New York are very inadimate, and you compared to La and eighty o'co.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, all right, well, coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this?
Speaker 10: You're listening hard morning show?
Speaker 13: All right, guys, it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather be an extra in an Oscar winning movie? Or would you rather be the lead in a box office bomb?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: This, we'll be the lead in that box office bombs.
Speaker 11: Mom, I guess I gotta know what tom it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the accurate.
Speaker 9: Steve.
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be that extra and tell everybody I got Oscar? All right?
Speaker 9: Would you.
Speaker 1: Would you have that line there with a country bumpkin?
Speaker 5: He can't act.
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 1: Would you rather find do something?
Speaker 2: In a minute? I don't know how long I can be quiet?
Speaker 10: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather find a rat in your kitchen?
Speaker 13: A rat in your kitchen or a roach in your bed?
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna take that road.
Speaker 11: Situation. Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Here, that ratney kitchen, that's a whole another problem.
Speaker 1: I cannot.
Speaker 8: I can't do that I can't do that red in the kitchen because he got some friends somewhere up there watching.
Speaker 2: You go down in the first.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'spenna get this roaches because I've have these roaches about it hit his eating.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but a wrap though. Would you rather go without your phone or your car for a month?
Speaker 10: Which one?
Speaker 11: Out my phone or I don't need the phone. I need my car.
Speaker 2: I gotta be able to get the where I got to go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're just gonna go out the phone.
Speaker 1: No, I got to have that phone car service.
Speaker 2: Well I won't be getting uber. Somebody gonna be sitting out there.
Speaker 1: You have drivers?
Speaker 11: Yeah you driver?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I know didn't here. Well I don't know. I ride in cliff.
Speaker 11: But no phone for a month?
Speaker 1: Location?
Speaker 2: Hell no, ain't no wind?
Speaker 1: Hell all right, okay, all right.
Speaker 13: Would you rather be forced to live the same day over and over for a year or take a year off the end of your life?
Speaker 2: Well, well either way a year gone?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Can I picked to day though? Like a wild wild day in vegels. Just keep living that over and over?
Speaker 8: O got that at super Bowl weekend when I want all that money in that high slack room, Just over and over and over a year and hell yeah, did I get to keep them winners every day?
Speaker 2: I'll get to the end of that year.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's rounded.
Speaker 13: Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after, we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Here we are, guys, last break of the day on this Tuesday. Steve.
Speaker 13: Before we get out of here, we did have one more would you rather?
Speaker 1: You might find this one? Interesting?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 13: Would you rather be in love with your soulmates but struggle financially? Or would you rather be incredibly wealthy and never find your true love?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Number two? Yeah, just just just rich and searching for it. The rest of let then begin, Well, where has my dude dog? Where? Just searching.
Speaker 1: Wild though, trying to find.
Speaker 2: It the hunt, girl, I'm looking everywhere. I've been out in Vegas two months now looking for your true love. I think I found it or she showed up.
Speaker 13: Incredibly healthy and never find your true love?
Speaker 11: Yes, just like privately, surely be publicly A.
Speaker 1: Oh that means privately, my heart, I don't really want to be.
Speaker 11: But a I struggle with your baby.
Speaker 1: The struggle is real with your soul, Mad, that's true love.
Speaker 12: Publicly, privately, I mean, I mean, I mean Colombia. No, I'm finding love you what what I mean Colombia.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow I'm in.
Speaker 1: Publicly and privately?
Speaker 11: Where would you would you be at first? Where would you go?
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 2: In all the wrong place?
Speaker 13: Are you saying though that love love isn't important or it's not as important?
Speaker 2: That's what we're looking for. Yeah, and we got the money, Tobi, Well, hello, imply love? Come on ye now, I love you. Get close to it though, like you get a lot of people that lie to you.
Speaker 11: I love you.
Speaker 1: I know you guys believe in love.
Speaker 2: I know I believe in it whole hearted. I'm so glad I have it.
Speaker 8: But if I didn't have it, I'm gonna find my true love and struggle financially Right now, I'm allergic to popping. I discovered that. Yeah, it makes me break out.
Speaker 2: I know what you mean. I can't do it. I'll be just dig.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear that you guys have not ever given patient.
Speaker 2: All kinds stuff happen when I get given up. Okay what yeah?
Speaker 8: He said him roids you can come out with you if you brought severe crotch.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I've been there before. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Get back on live.
Speaker 2: Teeth hurt?
Speaker 1: How do you know you found true love?
Speaker 2: Trying to get off? Junior got anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So Steve is already because you know you're already rich. Of course we know that.
Speaker 18: But Junior, Tommy and Steve, what is the rich person thing you would totally totally be into if you became.
Speaker 2: Like really rich, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you would get a yacht. Get a yacht. Really, I'm talking about a yacht. Ya ya ya ya yah yah yeah yeah, say yeah yt yacht?
Speaker 17: What's that like?
Speaker 14: Like like when you're in the Bahamas and you be walking on the boardwalk and see all the big yacht to be pulled up in there. Than one of them right there, got about eight bedrooms. Just lord, I ain't got that kind of money.
Speaker 2: They got yat yacht?
Speaker 1: Okay, you Junior plane? Private plane?
Speaker 2: More than one?
Speaker 1: You need more than one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we don't have it was plural.
Speaker 8: I heard that.
Speaker 12: J Yeah, because let me tell you something. You know the first time took me on this private plane. Yeah, I couldn't believe need too I like to walk out to the plane. They took my car.
Speaker 11: I ran after it. He said, they just battleying.
Speaker 1: I've chased my.
Speaker 2: Jacket. I want doing. I said, Junior, that cor gonna be there when we get that.
Speaker 11: I didn't never been out there, but I was like, man, you know when you when you coming up. I ain't never had nobody never been out of tarmac, befolks.
Speaker 8: And I saw it.
Speaker 11: The we didn't take off to say hey were ready to go. I mean just that that whole feeling, you know.
Speaker 1: Walking up there. My car was back out there.
Speaker 11: I said, I cant use of this.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all right, let's talk to the rich person. Yeah, come on up.
Speaker 2: Everything is it's just how you travel. It's the big difference. You're gonna get a house. You'd be a fool not to get a house.
Speaker 8: You're a fool not to get a nice hunch because that's where you spend most of your time.
Speaker 2: But I got to get Marjorie air plane. I got to get yeah, so yeah, yeah, yeah, so she can go and out and go where we want to go high.
Speaker 11: We want to I.
Speaker 1: Okay, so two planes, y'all need two planes?
Speaker 2: Like Taylor, I need I need. I need to Rakes airplane, drake.
Speaker 1: Plane sex tapes. He making sex tapes.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about that, but I got one if I had that place.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. Y'alls, Hey, y'all, y'all have a breakdown time with y'all.
Speaker 2: Them all talk to God to say, y'all love.
Speaker 1: You talking.
Speaker 6: For all.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show