Speaker 1: Houlton County District's attorney, Fannie Willis, took the stand the witness stand last week during her allegedment's conduct hearing and push back against what she described as quote lies about her romantic relationship with a special prosecutor Nathan Wade. Take a listen. I object to you getting records. You've been intrusive into people's personal lives. You're confused. You think I'm on trial. These people are on trial for trying to steal an election in twenty twenty. I'm not on trial, no matter how.
Speaker 2: Hard you try to put me on trial.
Speaker 1: Nay, everybody clear, she is not on trial.
Speaker 2: And you know what, there's so much focus on that right there that people have missed out that Donald Trump was found guilty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the point though, That's why they're doing it to distract you.
Speaker 2: That is the Yeah. Yeah, but I'm talking about for the three D three hundred and eighty million. I believe he's guilty of that too, you know, yeah, nobody, but the whole focus is on her. It was just on social media, that's all we posted. I think we're missing the mark here. I think this guy is gonna get away with this and social media has a huge play in that. It's it's you know what, Look, we're in a sad state. I was watching Fox and the Lady Nikki Haley her town hall down in South Carolina, and I watched this woman and she's just such a politician, I mean, talking loud, saying nothing. I mean, but but Donald, Oh, I don't know what country you talking me. You ain't seen none of these police shootings on TV. He ain't say none of them. Oh, she talked about her racism statement.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Civil War was not she said that, So it was it about economics? What was it about?
Speaker 2: Y'all will fight and die to keep slatey y'all kill each other to keep slate. Then after slavery is over, you created these laws where if you didn't have ID or work, you got in prison. And when they put you in prison, they put you right back in the fields to do free labor again. Then they still doing it. You know, they got impressive license plates, making leather goods, furniture everything. It's just so this country, man, we are in such a sad state, and it's gonna get Saturday because guess what, the Republicans are gonna reelect Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to reelect Donald Trump, and then we on this show are gonna have to implore our constituents to get out and vote again. And I'm so sick of this. Now, I'm gonna ask you to get out and vote because that's my duty. I'm gonna ask you to get out and vote. So are we saying this is gonna be twenty twenty all over again, biting Yes versus Trump? Yes? Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's yes.
Speaker 2: And this election is in trouble because I'm hearing more and more blacks talking about how they love Trump, and I'm sitting here going, man, are y'all not thinking that's wrong with y'all?
Speaker 1: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll have some tips to help you get over someone, and we'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show