Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, more trending headlights from All Star Weekend. Chris Brown is still mad at the NBA and ruffles Potato Chips for inviting then on inviting him to the All Star Celebrity Game. Former President Trump's high top sneakers sell out in hours after they are launched, And we'll tell you what's the number one movie in America. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from lee Anne in Fort Worth, Clo. She says, I've been married for four years and when my husband and I met, his ex girlfriend was pregnant by him. The girl hates me still, but their child loves me. Why can't the baby mama be cordial? Why does my husband allow her to be rude to me?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: First of all, your husband can't stop her from being a rude person. You can't control another person's action. You know why she hates you because she thinks you the reason that they not together.
Speaker 2: She has blamed you.
Speaker 3: If you were not around, She's thinking him, her and the baby will still have a chance.
Speaker 2: But he met you so now you the calls.
Speaker 3: And she was pregnant when y'all met, So now it ain't like you didn't have that information. That pretty much sets you up with a good old dosa hate right there. Yeah, nothing steel, old Uncle Steve radio show, Strawberry Letter, Dear Abby, you whatever you want, and we can't fix this for you.
Speaker 2: The baby loves.
Speaker 3: You, yeah, I don't know. And you've been married for four years. The baby loved because baby come over there. But the woman ain't never finished. She not finna do that. She not finishing, No, cause you the reason. You the reason she got to send the baby somewhere instead of be there with the baby. You see what I'm saying. So just gonna let that go. If I'm not gonna like you, I don't know if you heard a minute, everybody not gonna like you.
Speaker 2: A lot of people stud when somebody don't like them, Get over it. Let that go.
Speaker 1: She says, why does her husband allow her to be rude? He can't control her, like you said, right, Cielo.
Speaker 2: No, that's it. There's nothing you can do. You can't control another person, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to London and Saint Paul London says, I'm in a long distance relationship, and I think my boyfriend is using the bad weather as an excuse not to come visit me. I met a guy that's really sweet and I want to date him, So I have to break up with my boyfriend in person, or can I call him?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, there's long distance. You know. Hey, it's long distance. You know.
Speaker 3: He can't get there, You can't get there. Ain't nothing like a good old phone call, you know.
Speaker 2: But they have phones. Yeah, and you ain't in love, all right?
Speaker 3: Right, and uh, you know, might as well go and just you know, you're interested in somebody locally. You don't want to do the long day. It ain't working out for you. It's okay, get out now, Yeah, well, get out now. You're doing fine, leave there, get out, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Ronnie and Huntsville, Ronnie writes, my dad has caused a family feud because he had sex with my wife's auntie in his car during my anniversary party. Right there, Wait a minute, he had in his car during my anniversary party. The auntie is married, but my dad didn't know it. Everyone is hot with my dad. Why aren't they focused on the married auntie?
Speaker 3: I'm not really understanding this one at all. I don't know who Mama this he is. I'm not I'm unclear about that. Let me just say, yo, well, it's the sex in the car at the party.
Speaker 2: Is wrong, like two left shoes. But what who anniversary was he?
Speaker 1: Ronnie? Ronnie Dada, Daddy hit his wife's mom Auntie.
Speaker 3: Oh, Ronnie's wife aunt which you ain't really Oh, this ain't no relative of Ronnie Daddy.
Speaker 2: He was married, right, didn't know that? Ron didn't know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, was just a party and the party got out of hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what y'all need to be talking about is the is the.
Speaker 1: Aunt That's where Ronnie wants to know. Why aren't they focused on the married Auntie and.
Speaker 3: Everybody only Ronnie Daddy over the beginning in the back of the navigator, didn't.
Speaker 1: He's battles?
Speaker 2: Why see, because you have the sex in the car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the anniversary party. Y'all pulled this off nowhere else. But y'all need some better plan in.
Speaker 2: The summer planning. Yeah, this was spontaneous. Why y'all need to get into planning. Yeah. I don't want to know how they found out though.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe yeah, she didn't say maybe they got caught.
Speaker 3: Question, wow, well they shoot the past about eighty four because she the one married. So I don't know why man, they running, daddy?
Speaker 2: Why why did car keep moving like that? What? What is wrong? Wrong like that? You know that running? Now a big roun up in there? Going to work? Ronnee? They go, what I done? Right there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: That might be big running in all right?
Speaker 1: Last one, this is from Aeronice in Capitol Heights, Arenese writes, My husband stops at the liquor store at least once a week. Because I've seen the charges on the credit card. I found out that he's been buying wine. Either he's taking it to someone else or he's drinking it in the car. How do I ask about the wine without nagging him or making him get all defensive?
Speaker 3: Well, that ain't nagging. Just say, baby, I've been looking at the credit card dealing. You stop once a week to get some wine? And are you okay? Everything okay? See, that's not nagging. Nagging is toned and timy, baby, listen to me. This is all you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: I saw this charge on the clint and every week you stop get some wine? Is everything ain't okay? Just says everything, Okay, I'm fine, I'm good, ain't none wrong.
Speaker 2: Or ask me by mother, But if you drink or bottle of wine every week, is everything? Okay? You know, just say it like that, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a cool way to say it. You're getting the question to ask you ain't got a cute She worried about he was getting bagged and time. You know, well, that's concerned because then she don't wanted him to get defensive, and then it turned into something else.
Speaker 2: She wanted to know who the hell he buy the wine?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's it.
Speaker 3: When the last time your man stopped at the store bottle of bottle, bottle of wine and drink it.
Speaker 1: Huh at least once a week, I mean every week, though either he's taking it to someone else or he's drinking it in the car. That's what she came up with.
Speaker 2: All right, we need to be a little bit more effective than why we try to thank you.
Speaker 1: See a lot coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening The Hardy Morning Show.