Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here, junior and sports talk what you got or well, NBA All Star weekend. I don't even know what to say about this. I just feel like you. I feel like the Slam Dunk Contest should just be moved to Tuesdays. Just don't even have a time. Nobody's Saturday night with this here. Don't do that. Don't tie up my Saturday night trying to watch this and it headlined Saturday Night as well, because you really need to put Slam Dunk Contest by four thirty and let the three point contest just bet everything because that was good. H Dame Little won the three point contest. I mean, man, you shout out the Dame time, Dame time. The Dame was also the MVP of the All Star Game. Y'all man dropped thirty nine on them, but it was the highest scoring i mean, All Star game ever the East one two eleven to one, eight and six. This this is crazy.
Speaker 2: This is left to eleven. Yes, that's what it ended up.
Speaker 1: That's a store.
Speaker 2: It's just not fan friendly. I understand the basketball players not wanting to get injured. I don't blame them, but let's not play the game. Uncontested dunks. Nobody played, no d uncontested three points. It's not even a competition.
Speaker 1: It's not two hundred eleven points in a basketball game. Everybody friendly out here. Ain't no rivalries out here no more.
Speaker 2: Only way you supposed to score two hundred points in the NBA game is you playing against me and my friends.
Speaker 1: Everybody that you the old lass out there trying about the Greek.
Speaker 2: I'm clear that cleared out. I got Steph. Come on, I passed the float. Come on, he said, blow right by my head. I got Steph.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous, man. They gotta do something about this.
Speaker 1: Did you see the slam dunk contest? Did you see the slam dunk contest?
Speaker 2: No? I just watched the white boy with two dunks that one. Yeah, he would he jumped over Shack and he jumped over the other dude, and I lose to himself. That was a cold dunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was That was a good dunk. But they were missing dunks. Man, you ain't never seen a slam up. They missed this many dunks and still get a forty eight, Like if you miss a dog, Yeah, what'd you think carl it you thought he was he thought he was away.
Speaker 2: I saw the guy from Boston.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Jaylen Brown, the guy from Boston. I thought he was good to see that man brother. That one duck he had where he's gonna try to hide his face after the dunk? I said, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Oh? I saw that right? What is he doing?
Speaker 1: Dunk? What you supposed to cover your eyes before the ball?
Speaker 2: Going with it? Not after.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: I didn't know if he was saying did I make it? Thank you Jr.
Speaker 1: Coming up in the top of the hour at Steven Manning's social media really needs your advice, he says, Do I tell my wife I won big on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it right after this. Oho you're listening morning show