Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, twenty six, Episode three.
Speaker 2: Of Daly's Like Guys Day Pregnant iHeart Radio.
Speaker 1: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America share consciousness. And it is Wednesday, February twenty first, twenty four, twenty four to two one two four.
Speaker 2: Good buddy toe. Yeah, yeah, that's nope, only two days a day. National Grain Free Day. That's that hash to company that came from a company that does.
Speaker 1: From Big queen Wa or no Quena is a green. I guess big lagog.
Speaker 2: Licku probably big lea Bean got their their legomy hands all over this one. And also National Sticky Bun Day. That feels a little bit more broad, you know if you like a sticky but I guess that was that's just a cinnamon roll that has nuts.
Speaker 1: On it, honey honey, honey based cinnamon roll that's always kind of the picture has peak hands what looks like on top of Yeah, I think they will go in there or I guess maybe.
Speaker 2: A sticky butN is just a cinnamon roll and that's they all just work together.
Speaker 1: On any bun that is sticky.
Speaker 2: We will take you.
Speaker 1: My name's Jack O'Brien, AKA, let's talk about checks, baby, Let's talk about airport greed. Let's talk about all the pretzels and bagel chips that we eat.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about checks. That's courtesy of.
Speaker 1: Fighter or the nightman on the discord talking about the airport checks mix price Index mix. The economists has the big the big mac price index.
Speaker 2: Well, the people have.
Speaker 1: The airport checks mix.
Speaker 2: Price Index Mix.
Speaker 1: There we go, documenting how greedy corporations can get when they've got us right way. They want us folks not able to shop around for our checks mix like I do on the outside. When I'm not an airport, I'll go to like three four locations comparing checks mix prices before I finally pulled the trigger.
Speaker 2: But the airports they got, You're like, let me go check and then you try and haggle, you like you know over at Hudson Bay they got it for a buck. Lest I don't. Can you do a price match or no? All right, no.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Gras.
Speaker 2: It's mister three oh five thick thighs, you know what I mean. I'm down here in Miami Florida and it's great. It looks like the movies. I gotta say, they really they really nailed it, Miami. You really make it look like the movie. So it's not like those other cities you go to. You're like, this isn't like the movies.
Speaker 1: This is exactly the segment we should remember. Yeah, that's the segment we should remember to do in the future. Like biggest difference movie to reality versus like ones that live up to the hype. I agree, Miami looks exactly like you're expecting it to. I feel like I am coming to you from the location that might be the opposite end of the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Hollywood is not h the looks on the tourist's face, those German families walking down Hollywood Boulevard.
Speaker 2: Spirit's broken. No, we've sold you vapor where I'm sorry. Where it's like like you look out like in Miami the Bay, like there's people just flying on jet skis like laughing. Like I feel like, you know, you open the door to a business and like the Miami sound machine is like playing and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, right right where Stefan is like just welcoming you to the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's people doing Timballei solos on every corner. It's it's really it's energizing. It's electric down here. If you want to.
Speaker 1: Get a T shirt that says Hollywood Boulevard on it, though Hollywood is your place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that one hoodie that says cal Ifornia like broken on three lines with the bear in the middle. They got those two for every man, Like fourteen different shops per block. So you know what else is wild? So many, so many places down here. Lean into the Miami Vice color scape, you know what I mean? Like you will see the turquoise with the pink just popping off like in like a lit fountain, a lit palm tree. It's wild? How much like and I'm guessing because like, you know, Miami it's all about cocaine and shit like how that like that's part of the ethos or like the aesthetic of the city. It's like, hey, man, we don't we get it. Cocaine did a hell of a lot for this town, and we will honor it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how much of the Miami Vice color palette was influenced by reality versus you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How much is Miami vice, but I do they are making wise decisions, like the time the Miami Heat had a uniform that was designed in that color palette. It was kind of one of the dopest NBA uniforms.
Speaker 2: Of all time.
Speaker 1: Anyways, enough bullshit, Miles, Yeah, we're thrilled to be joined again by one of our very favorite first time guests, a very funny comedian. You've seen places like their stand up special Gentlemen Elf on Netflix. Internet flickers is what I call it, but other people shorten it to Netflix.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Their comedy has hundreds of millions of views on YouTube. Their stand up has been described as slick, silly brilliance with effortless charm that lets them get away with murder, and as as of the last time they were on, they hadn't yet cashed in the murder chip being away with murder. Hopefully we'll have a development though. That's gonna be our first question. Just to prepare you. Please welcome back to the show. The brilliant and hilarious dance fall.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, Hi, guys. I wish I could do the same thing you do, the yelling into the mic, the leading away. I'm like, I'm have some coffee I'm trying to work on my energy here.
Speaker 2: We're the ones, We're the ones working through stuff.
Speaker 3: On Mike now it And have I have I yet cashed in on the murder? No, but I'm thinking about it. Yeah, these NYPD, I mean, the main thing, the main thing keeping me from killing a cop right now is the pressure to write a manifesto. Quite frankly, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Have It's like, you gotta have a manifesto.
Speaker 3: Writing's hard, writings hard. I'll do anything to procrastinate, there's Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more horrifying for a writer than to look at that blinking cursor on a blank new document. You know, where do we go from here? Where do we do?
Speaker 1: Wonder in the cosmic scheme of things, how many murders are prevented by procrastination?
Speaker 3: You know, it's got to be a fair few.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. There's like a you know, like Chris rockbit about how like they just need to make bullets more expensive and that'll help. It's like it's like I would kill you, but I need like a little bit more time to afford these bullets. And then yeah, probably do some time think about it, and then you go on with your day.
Speaker 1: And here's where in years past I would have gone off on a forty five minute tangent about the British coal gas study.
Speaker 2: A better man now so seven years to say, go.
Speaker 1: Google the British cold Guest study and find out why that Chris rock bit would actually work, would actually lower homicides and suicides. But Dean, we're thrilled the high back.
Speaker 2: How have you been, aside from not doing murders?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, not during murders is starting to take a toll. How have I been? I've been I think like, uh, the collective consciousness, losing my mind a bit, witnessing a genocide in real time. You know, personally I was gonna be like, life is good, but how can anything be?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm I'm there, yes, and I can't stop thinking about it or talking about it.
Speaker 2: And you're not heartened by those like very like lightly optimistic stories. You're like, well, behind closed doors, Joe Biden does not like wouldn't it ta oh?
Speaker 3: He he called Bebi a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you're like, and what ceasepire or we just get this. It doesn't like them though, you know.
Speaker 3: I am heartened though by the idea that this is we are witnessing the collapse. We don't need to wait for things to be different. This is what it looks like when capitalism collapses and colonialism hopefully is on its way out. It's just a question of building the new future. That sort of thing brings me hope. But it's a lot to ask from a person so anxious that I literally have to take anxiety meds before I give my five pound HuaHua her anxiety meds when we travel, so because I'm afraid of overdosinger. So to ask this mind, this anxious mind, have hope for a new future, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard, but we like that you are using the airport oxygen mask rule when giving yourself.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you got to take care of.
Speaker 2: You to go first, or you could take care of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, uh oh, my shit just got right and I went too hard on the ANXI.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. I pulled down the oxygen mask just mid flight, just just for a little bit of.
Speaker 2: Just pop it open. They should offer that.
Speaker 1: I feel like an airline, you know, they're they're getting competitive and very weird ways.
Speaker 2: I feel like they might as well on demand oxen like Hey, man, if you just want to vibe out, just fucking here rather than have to do cold just I already pictured Dan. You got like a fucking screwdriver on you, and you just popping the fucking mask out from the top. If the cabin pressure changes, give me this fucking O two listen.
Speaker 3: I can see it too. And I my girlfriend lives in LA, so I do a lot of cross country flights, and I recently just had the most beautiful stereotypical experience. The guy sitting next to me was reading a book that looked like it It didn't look like a best seller. It looked like a little self published kind of book, and it was about like how to be a good actor. We were flying from New York to LA and he was highlighting passages and it melted my heart. It felt so stereotypical and amazing, which is to say, I feel like, if anyone's just trying out oxygen on a flight, it's the people going between New York and l A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, wow, that feels like exactly, sounds like such a grifty Amazon book, you know, how to be a good actor.
Speaker 2: It's like I read an Actor Prepares and all these other seminal texts for acting, but I need that one how to be? How do I get good at it? Though?
Speaker 1: Just just bottom line it for me here, Okay, I don't need all that nuance from the fancy acting teachers.
Speaker 2: Just bottom line it. Can you?
Speaker 1: If you can't put it in bullet points for me?
Speaker 2: Fine? But could we like do a four dummies? I think that the real life version is did you grow up in New York or Los Angeles? No? I mean, I don't know. They've got a rich parent that can maybe bank roll a film for you. I don't know one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck to you. He was highlighting more than he wasn't highlighting, and it love that. It was incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been on that. I've done that, So isn't it sort of fucked up? Though? To like as you're doing, you're like, man, what's the fucking I'm basically saying, this whole goddamn chapter is good.
Speaker 3: That's me and screenshots at the moment, I'm just like screenshotting and everything. I'm like, this resonates, this makes sense that I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Never going back to this stuff, going to be puzzling over this one.
Speaker 2: What's your last one, what's what's one of your recent screenshots you can you can share.
Speaker 3: With with Oh my gosh, that's a good that's a good question. Oh goodness, this was just something I wanted to go back to. Literally, my last screenshot is the billionaire Resnick family has been lobbying for years to start a war with Iran because Iran is in competition to their pistachio business. The US is such a dystopian shithole that it's being pushed pushed toward World War over a snack food with a headline that says California pistachio billionaires funding is Israel's occupation regime. And this comes from doctor understore cabral on Twitter. I think via Instagram this is not something I follow, but I was like, this is what's going on. This is interesting. I haven't heard about this before.
Speaker 2: Whoa American? Stuart Alan Resnik.
Speaker 5: Then goes to the top, I know, the top being pistachios. Yeah, wait, what Resnic is? The wealthy is from the United States. Resnic and his wife Linda Resik bought the Franklin Mint in nineteen eighty six and sold it in two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, Hey, but we got oh, so this is the same family behind wonderful like pistachios, palm, like the pomegranate, wonder Fiji water wow. Wow Wow.
Speaker 1: They're the only people who are allowed to officially declare something wonderful, right and exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man and the UCLA Bruin all right, well see kle Bruins, go Bruins.
Speaker 1: All right, Dan, we're going to get to know you a little bit better at a moment. First, we're gonna tell the listeners a couple of things we're checking in with in the Zeitgeist. We're gonna check in with the c I T conspiracy theory, how popular it is, like, what what people are thinking. It's it just passed a big one in the in the polling, so we're gonna check in with that. We're going to talk about Navalny, Putin's main foe, Alexi Navalny's mysteriously mysterious death in prison. It's not, I guess, not mysterious, suspicious, but not The mystery is pretty.
Speaker 2: It's what mannled, what manner of murder occurred, how did he get murdered?
Speaker 1: He died of sudden the you know, the Russian authorities announced the cause of death as sudden death syndrome, which sounds like the title of a movie in which Stephen Segal plays a doctor who gets loose, like when terrorists take over his hospital.
Speaker 2: Like, sudden death syndrome is wild, Wasn't That's a Van Damn movie? Right, sudden death, sudden death, but sudden death s Sorry, Yes, he needs to be a doctor. Yeah, well that's also Peter Hyams. This is the person who did time cop. I'm familiar with his work.
Speaker 3: Can it be a syndrome? I feel like syndromes are ongoing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the definition.
Speaker 1: I was uh, I was surprised that this was the thing that they weren't saying through peals of laughter, you know, they reported it and people were like, which is a term that is used occasionally to describe, you know, cardiocy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or it's like the thing the cops say, like what we've talked about in previous episode is excited delirium, where they're like, yeah, that's how, that's how that person died in custody just because they were just too too you know, uh, innocent in our custody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll talk about that. We will talk about New York just took a big hit. Yeah, the both the dumbest guy from Shark Tank and the guy from who made Dilbert have said that they are are going to take their business elsewhere, thank you very much, new York because of the Trump finds. So we'll just check in with New York see how they're doing, and then we'll get our immediate answer on how they're doing. Because the NYPD has a dance team that appeared on local news shows that I had a hard time believing was real, but is in fact real. It's a real thing that they spent spent money on. There are uniforms and anyway. Neither side of the aisle seems psyched about this one. So we'll get to that plenty more. But first DM, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Oh, the literally most recent thing? Because I knew this question was coming and I was pleased to know, I can actually say the most recent thing was last night around three am, I was googling Sopranos, last episode, the season finale of Sopranos, serious revisiting series finale. That's right, season six finale, series finale. I needed to read about the theories. This is the second time I've seen it, but I was recently revisiting Sopranos on a flight from New York to LA They have the first three episodes of season one, and I was like, let me bookend this, let me watch the final episode again.
Speaker 2: Is that Jet Blue that was on Delta? Oh I was on one f or maybe it was I was. I was on Jet Blue, And there's like it was just so funny. You say, like we only had the first three episodes of the season. I get it. It's just to get you through the flight. And I was starting to watch The Curse the Nathan Fielders show, and I don't know if you've, if if either of you have seen the show, but there's some there's some gratuity. There's some interesting frontal nudity in the first episode that was not censored in the thing. And like that person sitting next to me in the flight like kind of broke their necks saying like, what are you watching over here? It's Nathan Fielder's prosthetic penis. Just don't it's not real.
Speaker 3: It's oh wow, that's an incredible thing to be watching on a flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, Victor just said bad show to watch the public. Yeah, noted producer Victor. I feel like they should market thusly. That's wild that they have it as like exclusive to Delta show with full frontal joke joke, nuded to check it out? Yeah what uh? Yeah? What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Overrated at the moment? I mean, this isn't even a joke answer. I would just say overrated at the moment is kind of like a feeling of hopelessness and a dedication to quote peace as it as it refers to being apathetic. I'm thinking of, you know what, I'm thinking of former white spiritual ish girlies on Instagram calling for peace for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think I think when we're witnessing a genocide, we have to get out there and agitate and vote with our energy and attention and actions. You know. Just kind of sitting back and having peace in your heart for all beings is not good enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well that's because I think, Yeah, inevitably, when you're like, well what do I do about oppression, and you're like, oh, I don't I gotta do all that. Let me just let me just send a ViBe's postcard out to the inner more like emoji based what do I do about oppression? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there an that's kind of my media of choice direct action?
Speaker 2: Really, when I just read up on that, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, peace fingers and in every shade that emoji offers, you should be good enough exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a rainbow piece, you know, truly, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Underrated? Listen? I also knew this question was coming. I'm being in the moment, but you mentioned this off the top of the show. I was gonna say corn checks, which is what I had for breakfast. I think they're simple, they're basic, they're gluten free, which is important to me, and they feel like little blankies on your tongue. The weave, the waffle weave of a corn checklievable.
Speaker 2: But you brought up I was like, whenever the sensation everyone in my mouth, it's not to let that thing chill on my tongue. It's like crust these little I think this, the crunch of it is one of the most satisfying ones of the cereals.
Speaker 1: I take each and everyone like a Eucharist wafers.
Speaker 3: Yes, but even if they get a little too soggy. They're just sweet little blankets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is a kind of a late sweetness to corn checks. Also that you know, it's not it's not like that's not by sweetened cereal.
Speaker 2: It's that's not my mistake. Taste good on purpose.
Speaker 3: Or there's engineers and scientists that know the perfect ratio of crunch and sweetness.
Speaker 1: That is what our greatest scientists are doing. Like for a while there they were working on the Manhattan Project, they moved to the moon landing, and then since then they've just been making food taste as good as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that one, it's a mushroom cloud of flavor, Dude, in your mind, how the mouth feel, the mouth feel exactly? Kaboom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe capitalism isn't all bad, right, it's bringing us these snack foods.
Speaker 2: Hey, your words, your words, your words, not ours. I'm glad we got glad we got you there though, glad we got.
Speaker 1: Very good at inventing Baja blast. And you know, giving dorrito nacho cheese flavored doritos, the great experience that they give you where you just can't stop eating them. It's bad for you in the long run, but you know it will kill you, but you'll have that like one moment of like vaguely dissatisfied bliss where I think I have to keep eating these forever and.
Speaker 3: Sciences exactly what it is, vaguely dissatisfied bliss. I'm gonna try to remember this as I'm just housing snacks Joe's. Usually those guys, those scientists are on top of it.
Speaker 2: They instead of death. Yeah, yeah, you know, but the Trader Joe snacks some of them like they hit just enough that you're like, oh, these are okay, but not quite as good as other things. Sometimes I'm like, you found the exact middle Trader Jos. I don't know how. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their peanut butter filled pretzels are so much better than the ones that you get anywhere else. I gotta say, Trader Joe's. Really they figured it.
Speaker 2: Out, yep, but they haven't figured out our phone number for those free peanut butter pretzels. So you work on that, tj.
Speaker 1: I am do have it out. I'm just waiting, and Trader Joe's is an unspoofable number, so I will believe you if you call me in.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm calling from Trader Joe's. I need your Social Security number in order to send you some free stuff. If not, I will transfer you to the CIA, who will arrest you.
Speaker 3: The number just comes up, Joe Trader.
Speaker 1: It's me Miles Big News.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you back up, baby, you just pick up the phone like this. That well, well, been waiting for your call a long time, you son of a bit. You know what.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm changing my underrated underrated is answering any phone call?
Speaker 1: Well well, well, well, well look who came crowl in the back.
Speaker 2: I didn't have this on my Bingo card or maybe I did.
Speaker 1: Oh god, the Bingo card off of the Bengo cards.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do feel like I did a bad job and rushed past the three Am Sopranos last episode googling a little quickly.
Speaker 2: Did you did you find a theory?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: I feel like this is another Like you know, the Internet has wrought so many bad things, but one of the highlights was Early Days Soprano's final episode, and then everybody immediately analyzes it like every every shot like it's a Renaissance painting, which it kind of was.
Speaker 2: Well, did you find anything new? Not new?
Speaker 3: You know, maybe new to me because I hadn't really gone down that rabbit hole before. I have purposely not read anything by David Chase. I'm kind of saving that. I get weird like that. I'm like, I'm saving. Let me see what he has to say later. One theory I liked was that the member's only jacket guy. I don't remember. Tony's at the diner with his family. There's a guy that comes and sits down, and people were saying, listen, if he's really the assassin, He's not sitting there trying to expose his face and let everybody remember him, Like, why is he sitting at the diner counter for five minutes before all this happens so that people can recognize him. One theory that I thought was interesting was that he just happened to show up at that diner and was maybe a family member of somebody that Tony or Tony's people had whacked. So it was kind of a spontaneous thing. He just saw an opportunity, so he took him in and at the bar to gather his courage, went to the bathroom, came back, made it happen. I thought that was a great idea. I also had not considered some people were saying that Carmela Carmela gave Tony up because she picked the restaurant. I hate to believe that when I refuse.
Speaker 2: To Hey, I mean, I mean this sound like not like he was the best partners, you know, but you liked it. You like to romanticize that sort of like mob marriage thing where it's like, yeah, till the fucking wheels come off.
Speaker 3: I probably do, and I can flate. Unfortunately, I can flate Tony Soprano with James Gandolfini, who you cannot help but love that act. Yeah, like his choices are unbelievable. He just has to be the most emotionally in tune person to be able to act like that. I just love him. So I know I'm supposed to hate Tony Soprano, but I kind of can't because of that is in the sweet face. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Members the Members only jacket, I think is the most interesting, like sort of one where you really think about it, because that's a reference to Eugene ponte Corvo, who is the guy who like hung himself after he was trying to cash out and move to Florida, and like then the Feds are like, dude, there's no way, like you have to stay it. And remember he was showing his wife like there's that whole thing where he's like, this is the house for us, babe, and then he like tried his life. Life tragically ends and like a lot of people, that theory is like because Eugene was a member's only wearing Mobster that it's like, this is the thing coming back. That's like, that's the more interesting one.
Speaker 3: I didn't rewatch the whole series, but now that you're saying that, I'm like remembering that that that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Miles is up on his on his literature. Yeah all right, never heard of you know these other weirdos, Like uh, I don't know. It was that one book he kept trying to get me to read Jack about the Ravens or something. I'm always trying to get you to read Edgar Allan.
Speaker 3: One poem now about the Ravens.
Speaker 2: That catcher in the ride. Whatever missed me with that? Dude.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back. I we'll talk about some of the ship that is happening in thesegeist We'll be right back. And where back we are and the CIA, the conspiracy theory that Taylor is a PSIOP for the CIA to get Joe Biden elected is gaining popularity Seemingly. It sounds like this poll actually raised its profile just by asking people about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it's interesting because this Monmouth poll asked, quote, this is the question, do you think a covert government effort for Taylor Swift to help Joe Biden win the presidential election actually exists or not? With only three response options exists, does not exist, or don't know. Eighteen percent said exists, does not exist, seventy three percent I don't know nine percent. Two percent of respondents said I have never heard of Taylor Swift, so good for you, but like, yeah, this is about the most surprising detail here. Yeah what no, no, no, no, no, no, know what you're talking about. But apparently so. But as it breaks down by party, it's thirty two percent of conservatives are like, yep, yep, there's definitely some kind of thing going on. There's some kind of plan here with the government and Taylor Swift. It's just to compare. I think they were asking about other conspiracy theories. So if eighteen percent of total respondents said this this thing absolutely exists, only ten percent were flat earthers. So this is picking up. This is bigger than flat earthing right now.
Speaker 1: So that wasn't ten percent of the people who thought Taylor swift that is total of the population flat.
Speaker 2: Ten percent, Yeah, flat earthers, or like a larger pull about conspiracy theories. Ten percent was about where the flat earth theory went and in this one we got eighteen sent But I think you know, the thing with poles like this is we have no idea like how actually like bout it about it people are when it comes to how intensely they hold this belief. Because it is worth noting that forty two percent of the people that said they did believe this was a thing had never heard of this theory prior to being asked in the pool.
Speaker 1: But that almost makes it way scarier because it's such a convincing conspiracy theory to a certain mind shape that all you need to do is be like huh and they're like, yes, sir, till the day I die, Yes, sir.
Speaker 3: I need to interject, do we think it's completely insane to believe this? Because I wouldn't I personally, I wouldn't put anything past the CIA. And we know that they that the US government uses Hollywood at times to put the messages out there that they want the American people to believe.
Speaker 2: I think right now it's hard to see what the what pro Biden messages to Taylor Swift is putting out.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and what a horrific choice we have.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I think you know more than that. It's I don't know, because it all started with this like stupid right wing thing where they completely misinterpreted a presentation by someone who is loosely affiliated with the Department of Defense that they're like and that means the CIA is doing this because it's like a hypothetical about how celebrities can use social influence, like there could be social media influence campaigns, but the other hypothetical characters in this presentation were like Taylor Swift and like John Snow from Game of Thrones, and like they can leave that part out in their analysis.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, the more I'm reflecting, I'm like, well, when we look at what's actually happening, like what Biden put on social media during the Super Bowl, that absolutely horrific red laser eye just like we planned it, Chief saying like completely tone deaf disgusting, horrifying that that that's that same campaign does not seem capable of, you know, the kind of more machinations exactly.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean, like it depends on what we're talking about, right, Like, if we're saying that Taylor Swift was creating a lab, like, I feel like that is the implication a lot of the time is that Taylor Swift has created a lab and like that they are shoving her down people's throats to try to get Joe Biden elected, Like and that feels like they're underestimating how popular Taylor Swift is and how like Yeah, that there's but if if they're just saying, like Taylor's the Biden campaign would love to use Taylor Swift's influence to help them get elected. That's true of every politician who has ever existed. And it feels like they are just discovering the cuntce of advertising for the first time. Like in a lot of cases, like they're just like what syop.
Speaker 3: And automatically ruling themselves out. I mean, who's to say that these hard right wingers couldn't have captured the heart and mind of Taylor Swift if they tried, you know, what.
Speaker 2: I mean, right, yeah, exactly with their draconian policies. Aren't bringing the girls to the yard. Oh that's weird, shocking, Yeah, because it's But it's funny too because like conservatives earnestly would be like, that's fine because we have Ice Vanilla Ice and Ted Nugent and you' and Kid Rock and you're like, oh, so maybe you really do. I mean from that perspective, they do think of like, well, we have our people who also are really cool that you know, have have the people's ears. But this one does feel like to your point, Jack, like, I don't it's I don't know what exactly it is. Is it the paranoia? Is it that Taylor is now just like the physical embodiment of the right wings suspicions that maybe they're the baddies? You know, yeah, when it's like, no, it can't be. It's Taylor. It's Taylor. That would be the reason that and anything that you know that would make Trump lose.
Speaker 3: We also can't underestimate just good old fashioned misogyny. It's baked into every criticism of Taylor Swift, some of which are legitimate, but it's it's always there.
Speaker 2: I wonder like is there an act that you like? When I think about it, right, because a real op would seemingly be like this thing, like I don't know, they're not that fucking popular, but why the fuck are they everywhere? Like I don't even know anybody who fucking likes this shit. I feel like the pussy Cat Dolls maybe could have been a CIA were like for a while, like all right, we get it, but like ye'all are still here or there's certainly industry plants for sure.
Speaker 3: Sorry, can you remind me of a pussy Cat Dolls song?
Speaker 2: I know I've heard those buttons babe, uh you know buttons? Remember that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look no Nicole Shirtzinger you know was the was like the head one. And then there was car meet. There's a lot you know, you'll weren't there. I was there, Yeah, I was like I think I was maybe old for it or something. It just missed me. And don't you that was their big don't you wasn't? That was okay?
Speaker 3: That was them that got.
Speaker 1: My as I gotta say, was the bot can confirm, can't confirm it was alive that but yeah, I don't know we Chancellor Rapper maybe chance was I was caught up in the early chance the rapper stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well you know, he's part of the Chicago political machine too, so you know, don't don't, don't take your eye off the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a weird, like it's kind of weird how predictable it was that Trump's supporters would turn on Taylor Swift because it does feel like they we we live in like a too like a bye polar like power world, like what like in the eighties it was the US and Russia. I feel like we are now in the Trump Swift era and they just they're the only ones who can exist. Like they're going to battle, like wage the stupidest battle on one another. And I don't like the mega folks's chances. On the other hand, they they do seem willing to do very stupid things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe a remake of Red Down, but Red Taylor's version don wow, I don't know, just saying the materials there, folks just speed into fucking chat GPT and it'll shoot out a script that which can make they'll ship.
Speaker 1: Out an entire film with dead eyed cats roaming a wilderness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyways, we're giving them too much good material.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, that's free. Moving on to a tragedy.
Speaker 1: Alexia Onney, person foe of Vladimir Putin, stood up to Vladimir Putin, was jailed for standing up to Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 2: No, it was nineteen years for extremism. Oh right, that's he's too extreme for nineteen years. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He has died while in prison after being like moved to a you know, super heavy what's it called, like lock up prison, like heavy secure, high security prison like up in the above the polar circle, like they're just Arctic circle. Anyways, nailed that that description of what's going on here. But yeah, his mother was told that the cause of death was sudden death syndrome, which is a vague term for different cardiac syndromes that cause sudden cardiac arrest and death. But I think there's near universal suspicion that he was poisoned, since that seems to be how Russia does their business for the most part. And adding to that suspicion, his mother must wait fourteen days to receive her son's body as authorities conduct a chemical examination, which fourteen days also helps to be about the amount of time that it would take for traces of one of their favorite nerve agents to poison people with, to disappear from his body.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's it's that sudden sudden death syndrome that you know he's been you know, he's been claiming. He's like, dude, they're they're gonna fucking they're gonna do something here, And it's wild, Like a ton of people, there's like seem to be like an outpouring of grief for people in like from people in Russia who I think were probably taking a risk laying flowers at like a memorial site. But then like the fallout too is really wild too, because then you know his wife, who's like his widow, who has now sort of said like I'm going to help continue his message his work because a lot of people are like this is like this is a pretty powerful moment for the opposition to Putin's government. Like then she was like temporarily blocked on Twitter after she said that, and then I was like, what the fuck's going on? But again, obviously Elon Musk seems to seems to have an eye on Russian interests at times, like when he was you know, changing like the Starleak satellites that were at one point helping the Ukrainian military, and he's like, let me just kind of pause these for a second. Let this opposition army catch up really quick. But I think the one thing the Internet can agree on, at least on the wacky side of it, is that maybe it wasn't Putin and maybe it was the fucking COVID vaccine, Because there are a ton of people who are now just being like this, this is the one from this like quote unquote nurse who has like a blue check on Twitter. The West is blaming Putin for Alexi Navalny's death. But according to autopsy results of Navalny, cause of death is a blood clot in the heart. Doctor suspect it was caused by the Isser vaccine. Apparently Navalney was vaccinated four times. I don't think a doctor ever said that at all, But that's like, that's just where we're at now. People just like, oh, that guy died suddenly, Yep, COVID, COVID vaccine, COVID vaccine. Yeah, there are the ones who are saying like it was the spot Nick one that was made by the Russian government, that wasn't an mRNA vaccine. It's fucking all over the place.
Speaker 3: She somehow had access to this information as well. You'll find it was a blood clot. That's what the doctors are saying.
Speaker 2: O my sources ay was a blue check as someone who just created this story for the purposes of this tweet. It occurs that the Pfiser vaccine is the official cause of death.
Speaker 1: It's being said, most notably by me right here, that it was a blood clot caused by the Pfizer vaccine. Trump also weighed in on Navalny's death on truth Social in a like truly incoherent even for him. He was like, Navalanne's death is really making me think about how they're out to get me. It's like you're don't they You're like, bud, he's what killed No, no, no, But it forgets that part.
Speaker 2: Forget that part. What I'm saying is it's real freaky out there, and you know, who knows if so, maybe people don't like my sneakers. If Lubaton sues me for copyright infringement about my sneakers, that's kind of like I'm getting naval need, which which is the evolution of the sneaker thing. Now it's people pointing the fact that lubit like they're because those sneakers that he unleashed on our eyes over the weekend are red bottomed, and.
Speaker 1: Some of our feet you're not gonna say, all right, but they're just not very comfortable.
Speaker 2: Let's just say they're they're not true to size, as the homies said on the message boards.
Speaker 1: And uh, you guys will notice that I'm being lit from below by a golden glow like the pulp fiction briefcase that has nothing to do with any any shoes that I happen to be.
Speaker 2: Wearing or not wearing. Yeah, boy, oh boy, oh boy, No boy, the sneakerhead.
Speaker 3: I can't say that I am, although I did read like a year ago, I got some Asukas is that.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you say? Ax?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, Tiger like Tiger is also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a sub brand of aces.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I am talking to a sneakerhead. I'll just tell you that these like yellow high tops caught my eye, captured my heart, and a shot in Melburn. I had to get them, and I'm I always received compliments on these shoes. What I hold back from saying every time is these are my coolest shoes. But I could see how someone could become a sneakerhead. If I'm gonna put on cool shoes and walk out and have people notice not just the shoes but me and project these qualities of fashion onto me, I see how that.
Speaker 1: Could happen as someone with low self esteem. I can't recommend it highly enough. Getting like a couple of nice pairs of sneakers. There's a nice initial investment, and then you no longer have to have a personality, you know, just that there.
Speaker 3: It does make the outfit pop. My my issue is that I can't. I don't keep them as fresh as I feel like they should be.
Speaker 1: Cats.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, I'm not taking care of them when I get home. I'm not like not wearing them on the street and putting them off get inside places. I feel like that's how people do it.
Speaker 2: They I remember, they really those the yellow ones. They're called the Mexico sixty six is the yellow with the black. They really became popular because it killed Bill when Uma Thurman's character was running them in the Kill Bill like stuff.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that. I just feel I need to tell you mine are yellow with yellow. There's no black.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, yellow yellow and yellow, yellow and yellow.
Speaker 3: Actually they're the Trump shoes. They're gold.
Speaker 2: Actually they're gold. Hold on yellow. Yeah, those are the Trump seekers.
Speaker 1: Oh well also, oh, just you know, not to make it one sided, because Trump commented on Navalny also before he died in I think it was his last letter or one of his last letters to a friend commented on Trump.
Speaker 2: And you know, Navalney not.
Speaker 1: Somebody who scares easily, like at the time in a Russian prison, being imprisoned and guarded by like the most famous, powerful murderer in the world. So I'm not someone who scares easily. Described the prospect of a new Trump administration as very scary.
Speaker 2: So it's okay, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Mutual admiration society. I guess you could say Navalni liked me.
Speaker 2: He living alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's wrong. I feel like I need to interject. I want to confess something to you both. I don't have much to say about this other than for sure he was poisoned and what a world, Yeah, what a world. But this is all reminding me. I'm like, I'm in my head, like what do I have to say about Russia? And I will tell you briefly about the time I very accidentally insulted a member of Pussy Riot. So they were here in New York in December. I have a Russian journalist friend. He got us VIP tickets. We're hanging out. I met a lovely member of Pussy Riot called Olga. She introduced herself because we were waiting for a minute with our names on the list, and she thought she had inconvenienceduff. So when I met her, she extended her hand and she said, Hi, it's me dumb cunt Olga, because something had messed up. And I was like, this is hilarious. This woman has a great sense of humor. They absolutely rocked the show. It was incredible. It felt like, honestly, it felt like they were teaching us as Americans, like how to dissent, how to rebel, this is what you do when your government gets really extreme. It was an incredible show. We're hanging out afterwards, and somehow, at some point during the evening it came up Olga said something like, you know, in Russia, I would be considered fat or something. I don't know how that came up. We're what We were in a neuber on the way to a strip club, and I was like, Oh, that's wild. She's just like a very normal sized person. Later in the night, I banked this comment. I banked what I thought was her sense of humor, and I and I made a joke that did not land, and I go, wow, I can't believe here, I am partying with the fattest woman in Russia. And it was listen, if we shared the same sense of humor, she would absolutely hilarious. You're taking what I said, You're yesanding it, you're cranking up the extreme. Of course this isn't true. I introduced myself as a dumb contac actually, so this all makes sense. It fell completely flat. And then I was like, I gotta, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 2: You just jumped through a window. The window.
Speaker 3: It was all going so well. I felt so cool for a minute, partying with the members of Pussy RYA.
Speaker 2: It sounds so much like mine. That's crazy. I can't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't see they're like, you know, going to strip clubs with Pussy Riot together.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's about right. I think some some part of me just had to tank it, you know, let them see you're not cool enough to hang You can't you can't actually read the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was actually the interesting theory about that New York magazine financial analyst who got scammed and everybody like read the piece and we're like, this still doesn't really make sense that she went through all this and eventually people were just like, now I think she like like part of her new and just like wanted to tank her life to like make it more interesting or something to like she was just like, I think too much money, right, like some part of hers like actually.
Speaker 2: Have fifty grand cash next to me. I can just put in the shoe box and see if a car actually shows up, that'll be Yeah, this story, oh you got to read the cut.
Speaker 1: Financial analyst who put I think it was fifty k in a fifty k in a shoe box and gave it to scammers. It's it got a call from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Amazon said someone's abusing your identity, and then they got a call from the FTC, the Financial Trade Commission, who then gave a badge number and is like, I'm you're in trouble, but now I gotta I gotta bump this up to the CIA. And then the CIA person's like, fifty k a shoebox, a white escalator, pull up, just roll down the window, put it in and move on with your day and everything is done. And they did.
Speaker 3: That's incredible. I do need to read this. That's incredible. That's that is. That is a feeling like you want your life to be a movie. You're definitely asking for drum Yeah, because there no way that's real.
Speaker 2: There's no way, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The personal finance columnist for the New York Magazine's cut.
Speaker 3: Tell you what she might have been though, sneaker head. There she was with fifty thousand and a shoebox, a lot of stuff to have ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hang on to my shoe boxes, I will tell you that much.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Like these, even though they're beat to ship, I might resell them on the market for you never know, dollars. Yeah, all right, let's let's take one more break and we'll come back and close it out.
Speaker 2: And we're back. We're back.
Speaker 1: And this this has the record for me for the video this year that most I had the most time, most difficult time, believing like it just doesn't seem like it could be true. Like just so, the NYPD has a dance team. They appeared on a local news show performing a routine to flow Riders Club can't handle Me, presumably because they thought that the track was about clubbing peaceful protesters.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: One of like the performance is like that that is wild enough, right. It's like, yeah, I can't believe that YPD is a dance team, but they are a mess, Like they are not together at all. It seems like, yeah, it seems like a sketch, Like yeah, yeah, it feels.
Speaker 2: Like a Nathan for you bit like to get people on the news, like just to pretend you're the NYPD dance team and just see if like a local news station would bite because the my god, it's like so low energy. I mean, the performance has like this eerie feeling like oh yeah, these are like people like state sanctioned murderers dancing enjoyment.
Speaker 3: This is what dance looks like when it's done by soulless people. Yeah, and like I'm an abolitionist, but I believe everyone on that dance team should absolutely be jailed for life after those rhythm in that performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they like the way that some of them aren't even attempting the move, Like it's not that they're like out of sync with one another. Many of them, are not do not appear to be aware of what the others are doing that they are performing in public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we give them nineteen years for under extremism crank up the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The clip went viral and was condemned by both sides, the left for obvious reasons, you know, criticizing the NYPD's inflated budget, while on the right they were upset to see NYPD officers like doing anything that wasn't like attacking migrant invaders, right for five whole minutes, right, yeah, just like not violent enough for their police. But it somehow managed to make the National Review care about excessive police budgets for a brief fleeting moment. They had the headline defund the police dance team, So like the first half of that sentence they had it, Yeah, but then just kept going.
Speaker 2: And that's it. But what they have there's so many clubs though too have like within the NYPD. I guess you have to have these little groups in order to keep people's heads out of you know, having like introspective thoughts about the work that they do in their places. Right maybe yeah, yeah, just anything too.
Speaker 3: And yeah, honestly, if you are already in the NYPD. PD, please join a club, stay out of the house. We don't need more domestic violence in your house. So everything you can do, please stay out of your house and.
Speaker 2: Off the street. Job. They've got a paintball club, they've got that last club. They're contemplating a knitting circle. So they can't be that bad. They do shit, you're you're a normal non murderer would do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, when this went viral, they went into crisis mode and one of the members of the dance team and the Deputy Commissioner of Communications went back on that same TV show days later and stressed that no taxpayer money is being used for the team.
Speaker 2: No really, Yeah, so who paid for those uniforms those us to made uniforms that was actually funded.
Speaker 1: Have you not bought NYPD cookies? They're like girl Scout cookies, except they're pieces of broken glass in them.
Speaker 2: Yea that they're literally they're they're they're old manhole covers punched into cookie size shapes. Yeah, it's on these, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, the the obvious problem with them being like this is just a harmless way to blowsome steam is that you know, like that the the NYPD Chess Club is not making TV appearances like this is obviously copaganda to make cops look friendly and a rhythmic, but you know like kind of.
Speaker 2: Ah, look at the look, look at the they dance like my aunt, Yeah, look at it.
Speaker 3: Fell did not feel so much like iof tiktoks like we've seen like female soldiers kind of dancing horrifically off beat. It just I had not seen anything like that until recently, and then to have these two examples so close to each other, it's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really reminded me a lot of the like a lot of Israeli propaganda.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hand in hand, and I'm proposing to the NYPD, go ahead and take it. You want to capture the hearts and minds of the people, put out a cab yourself. You go ahead and start saying a cab lasterix. All cops are ballet dancers. Show me the ballet dance team.
Speaker 2: Let's go yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: On their chokeholds would be so good.
Speaker 2: All cops are belly dancers.
Speaker 3: Wow, break dancers. We could keep going.
Speaker 1: Speaking of breakdancers, Another thing that people were pointing out is that the idea of a NYPD dance team is pretty wild because just a decade ago, the NYPD was cracking down on rogue dance teams by treating them as if they were violent street gangs, which at least one expert called total madness. But they yeah, like you know that if you ever lived in New York, like sometimes there would be dance crews that would come on the subway times do often amazing routines that and then like ask for money and you were obligated to give to them because like some of the dancing was so fucking cool, and that YPD was like, that's actually terrorism. You need to never do that again because and it turns out it was just because they wanted to have a monopoly.
Speaker 2: On they were a rival dance.
Speaker 3: Crew, right, I didn't know about them criminalizing dance, but it makes sense. I mean, it checks out. There's nothing more fun than running into showtime when you're on the subway. Anybody, anybody, anybody trying to make that experience more pleasant or more full of art and skill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is wild though, too, Like because this team, they this dance team has been appearing like in they've been around now, like they had two local news appearances prior to this. Then there was a New York Times like puff piece on them and you're like, okay, yeah, this is a full court pr press thing of like let's just let's try and get the mood up around the and YBD, look at them, dance, look at them now?
Speaker 3: Just are there literally no better dancers? Like there's god I.
Speaker 2: Used to yeah, there there has to be. I think these are only people that are willing to debase themselves like this to this level to be like, look I dance like I'm I like to dance, but I'm not letting people know I'm a cop like that. Like it's compared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, the good dancers are keeping it low profile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean it's funny because this has been like a sort of I think this was sort of like an organic copaganda trope that emerged over the years. Like in the beginning, there were just like truly like I guess spontaneous things are like a cop is like at a local thing and like oh this cop can do the and people were like wow, Like I remember like fifteen years ago you'd see it youd like pop them at your ass up. But you know, what I mean, and then eventually I'm doing like, oh shit, like let's create a fucking whole squadron of them. But they can't dance, so they just.
Speaker 1: Didn't have it that night, all right, They just didn't have it that night. That's all right, that's okay, they'll be back another day. Like I feel like they must.
Speaker 2: That must have been the.
Speaker 1: Conversation that happened after where they were just like, oh man, well that wasn't our best look. But I mean it's on a local news show that like twelve people watch.
Speaker 2: It's no big deal.
Speaker 1: We'll we'll live to dance another day and whoops.
Speaker 3: You know what's horrible is some of those people are probably feel more publicly shamed for dancing badly than they do for being a cop. Obviously, but if that's what it takes to get people out of the forest, let's let's go there.
Speaker 1: You go, Well, Dan, what a pleasure're having you as always?
Speaker 3: Oh guys, so much fun?
Speaker 2: Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Guys? It's Dan underscore Smith on Instagram, Twitter. I can't call it x you know. Yeah, I have yet to start as TikTok, but I probably will and uh yeah, Dan Smith, the most successful successful by Google standards, Dan Smith. That's available, So just go ahead and google that and you can catch me on the the Internet. What did you call it? Netflix? The Internet flick figures March fifth, there's a there's a little special coming out. I've been calling it Hannah Gadsby Presents Gender Weirdos, but I think they've named it Hannah Gadsby's Gender Agenda. So I have a little seven minute set and all the acts are incredible. It's really fun. And Hannah managed to get away with some pretty spicy jokes about Netflix on Netflix, so that's fun.
Speaker 2: Wow, there you go. Amazing. That sounds great.
Speaker 1: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I'm going to just generally recommend the Instagram presence of comedian Mohanned el Shiki. And you know what, I'm gonna send to your producer his name, because you should have him on. He's incredible. Mohand oh have you Oh good, good good, You're on top of it.
Speaker 1: You know this guy.
Speaker 3: He's been keeping me sane. And also recently, in the past few weeks, I've discovered on Instagram Timmins Lisa that's the user name, and she overdubs videos like she'll do any like Noah Tishbee or Kamala Harris and uh speaks, gives them new Uh you know what I'm saying, Like I said, what am I saying? Mystery Science Theater two thousand sort of vibes or two thousand sort of vibes. And it's very very funny. And she managed manages to make some of this horrific stuff really funny. So I recommend both of those people.
Speaker 1: We will link off to them in the footnotes. Where can people find you? Is there a working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fine me on the at base platforms at Miles of Gray, like basketball, check on Miles and Jack on mad Boosti's he like ninety day fiance, check me out on four to twenty day fiance. A couple of tweets I like, first one. Just this tweet from the Hill just reads like fucking just I can't believe it's real. It just says Senator Warren. Elizabeth Warren says the Rock would be in her dream. Blunt rotation. That's the headline is that that's not real though, right, No, she was on Pod Save, and the Pod Saves dudes were like, all right, who's your dream blunt rotation? And it's like, that's good, glad. We're asking the fucking tough questions of a sitting US senator while you know, we're shipping off our tax dollars and transforming them into bang bangs. And another one is from just you know, Aaron rupar at at Rupar is just like a person who you know monitors stuff on Fox and posts it for all of us to laugh out on Twitter. But this one is from Newsmax and the anchor on Newsmax is asking Trump's lawyer Elena Haba, like, what what are you gonna do now that he's like properly fucked like with this civil fraud case, and just the vibe of her response to this, I'm just I'm just gonna play this because you're like, yeah, yeah, this is this is a very serious attorney. And just to set it up, this person on the anchor on news Max is asking like, what what are you going to do to appeal this? How are you gonna get Donald Trump out of this? So here here's the clip. What are your grounds on appeal?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: What aren't my grounds on appeal is a better question.
Speaker 2: Okay, m yeah, what aren't my This is very serious response, God him, what aren't my fucking Okay? Yeah, you're not debating your fucking step dad to take the car out, but hey, yeah, go ahead, yeah, what aren't my grounds on a field? Amazing?
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. Dan White recently tweeted, I'm the reason that no planet fitness in the country lets you bring weights into the bathroom, which.
Speaker 2: Damn White is a very strange person.
Speaker 1: You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikest. We're at d daily Zeigus on Instagram. We have Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zeitgeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes where.
Speaker 2: We link off to the information that we talked about.
Speaker 1: In today's episode. It was the song that we think you might enjoy, Miles, is there a song you think people might enjoy? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is. I Look, I want to go out on some ausy experimental just rock. You know, if you know King Gizzer and the Lizard Wizard, you already know they're a fantastic band. But they have this track Kepler twenty two B that just gets your big toes shooting up in your boot, like the only way they know how to make you respond to their music. And I was like, what's Kelpler twenty two But it's like a it's like an exo planet that potentially could be a place that we could all live. So I think is just kind of the vibele's like, oh man, I was Goldie live out there. Yeah, it's a super earth that could be covered in a super ocean. But people still don't know what's going but it's about two and a half times larger than Earth. But hey, hey get us there man, because yeah, we may have cashed this thing out a little early, so take us, take us to.
Speaker 1: Keep for twenty two PEPs cashed, Humanity just turns to each other smoking up, Yeah, smoking weed cashed actually.
Speaker 2: Due yeah, throwing a new planet to smoke.
Speaker 1: Well. The Daily Zeik is the production of My Heart Radio. For more podcast from my Heart Radio, visit the Heart Radio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen your favorite show that is going to do it for us this morning, oh back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we'll talk to you all then bye bye,