Speaker 1: I didn't expect this today, but apparently we have a little morning show mystery on our hands. Okay, let's look at the evidence. So I present to a court of my peers. Evidence one A. Five seventeen am. This morning, we get a snapchat from Alexis saying, quote, I don't have my car uber to jose Is to catch a ride because.
Speaker 2: It was cheaper.
Speaker 3: It was cheaper.
Speaker 2: Thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm thinking, why are you warning us that you're going to be arriving with jose at work this morning?
Speaker 3: Because you got to.
Speaker 2: Lie about taking an uber there. I know you're already there.
Speaker 1: Want Yeah, so she can explain the parking lot camera images when we gave it to her this morning.
Speaker 2: Evidence one B. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: She sends another snapchat at five twenty six am, saying it's taking longer than normal, as in, you've been over there early in the morning before. Maybe I made a bad decision stopping here.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad decision, you made a lot ye.
Speaker 3: I'm literally pooping.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: Well, that time I really took the romance out of night.
Speaker 4: Apparently there was no romance no night.
Speaker 1: This is getting interesting. Evidence one se Alexis finally walks into work over a half hour late, bouncing down the halls, completely blowing.
Speaker 2: That doesn't she see extra bubbly today? Broke anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's funny. When she came in, Jose was head down, strategically twenty feet behind her the entire in almost as if they plan this, you.
Speaker 5: Guys, if I would have done any action, I would have been skipping down the hall.
Speaker 1: Great day to day, But I'm not finished. Evidence one D Section twelve. I text Alexis's roommate asking what happened to her call. Roommate responds new phone, who disc.
Speaker 2: And when I tell her I'm young Jeffrey, she says, who the hell did Why did she talk about this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like she was protesting a little bit too much. She doesn't know the people that you work with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's covering for her.
Speaker 1: Finally, I come to find out Alexis's car is fine.
Speaker 4: Nothing was wrong with that. I had left with someone else from work. My car was here, Never mind changing.
Speaker 2: Someone else. That's gonna make jealous.
Speaker 1: What really happened between eleven pm last night and six a m.
Speaker 3: This morning?
Speaker 2: We're launching a full investigation, anything happens we see.
Speaker 1: Now move on to the shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 2: We have a bucket of names at a time like this. Jeffrey, Oh, excuse.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw his bucket on the floor.
Speaker 2: Preposterous.
Speaker 6: You don't need a bucket when you're doing a special morning show.
Speaker 2: Hot Potato Shock. I'll explain what the that is in just a second.
Speaker 6: But first in front of me is a list of the most purchased Walmart products from the last year.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: We'll go around the room hot Potato Style, and if you name something in the top four, you'll be safe while the rest of your co hosts battle it out in an attempt to not get shocked.
Speaker 3: Hot Potato Style stresses me out.
Speaker 2: Dan, We'll start with Alexis.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Okay, you go to Walmart for cheaper stuff sort of. There's a big electronics section. I think I'm gonna say like TV's.
Speaker 2: Jake, Television's is number four. You don't have to answer anymore. Okay, I'm walking into Walmart. I'm picturing what am I putting in my cart. I'm going straight to the alcohol aisle. Show me alcohol.
Speaker 5: Most purchase. I gotta think like departments. There's like electronics, there's.
Speaker 3: Food, there's clothes.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with like food, but like frozen food, easy stuff.
Speaker 3: So Cauys say frozen food.
Speaker 2: Frozen food is okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever been inside of a Walmart before, I don't know what it's like inside three of them.
Speaker 3: He gets his food at Nordstrom's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about that's the place where you get your discount DVDs A lot more than that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: What about when I need a new charger for my Mac but I don't want to go to the Apple store and get a full price one. I'm going to get an off brand charger from Walmart.
Speaker 2: Off brand chargers. Look, he just got me an idea.
Speaker 3: He said, when you run out of and the one thing everybody runs out of his toilet paper, I'm going toilet paper, Jake.
Speaker 5: That's number two, all right, we have to be more specific.
Speaker 6: Next person to get one right out of Jose or Jeffrey will be safe and the other person will be getting shot.
Speaker 1: Okay, stay tuned for the next ninety minutes, because I don't think they're getting closed.
Speaker 4: Ride the bikes like that really fun. You can take them to the.
Speaker 3: Isles toys though, that would count.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna go with I want to go something food because we all buy so much food there, I said frozen items.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm just gonna say cheese.
Speaker 2: Cheese not on the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what something everybody needs to do very frequently is uh clean? What about do I have to be more specific than cleaning supplies, then let's go with laundry detergents.
Speaker 2: Laundry detergent is I'll tell you.
Speaker 6: I'll give you a little hint. Now we've gone on for a while. There is one food on my list, and there is a couple types of cleaning supplies. But you need to be more specific than just cleaning supplies.
Speaker 5: Jose, I really want to stick with food because it's like my specialty.
Speaker 6: I feel like every time I go into Walmart there's a lot of bananas.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna throw it out.
Speaker 2: Talking about the produce.
Speaker 3: And meat, can I say meat?
Speaker 6: I'm correct, meat is not on my list? Jeffrey for the Wind.
Speaker 1: Okay, I said cleaning supplies. He said something is in cleaning supplies.
Speaker 4: Those are people stopped him on those.
Speaker 1: I mean in the last year, hand sanitizer. Everybody's been buying that.
Speaker 3: Just like spray, like spray, and not me.
Speaker 1: She said, bananas. Uh, how about okay, yeah, cleaning spray.
Speaker 2: Cleaning spray is not on my list, Jose.
Speaker 5: No, if laundry detergent wasn't on it, then dish so probably wouldn't be clean.
Speaker 2: Paper towels, Paper towels number six on the list.
Speaker 6: A couple of things you mentioned in the room that were on the list. Bananas was number one.
Speaker 3: Don't question the country girl and she knows.
Speaker 6: And the makeup thing that was on the list was flushible wipes at number three.
Speaker 2: That doesn't go on your face, no makeup, bro.
Speaker 1: You guys use paper towels and toilet tissue separately, one use for all, save a little money, guys.
Speaker 2: Hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I'm worried about your behind or the counters.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'm clean, okay, But.
Speaker 3: Didn't get it right.
Speaker 1: So somebody wanted to hear the song bad Blood by Taylor Swift. I'm gonna sing that because maybe now we got Oh wait, I need to.
Speaker 3: Put on the shot collar. I just want to sing Taylor.
Speaker 1: Dink there because maybe now we got bad blood. You know it used to be mad. So take a look what you've done, because maybe now we've got bad But your shot collar question of the day is done. Now we're gonna go to your phone tap in just a few minutes