Speaker 1: Sneaky husbands, two timing lives, live.
Speaker 2: Bad boyfriends, and even worse girlfriends.
Speaker 1: They thought they could get away.
Speaker 3: With that, but now now they're about to get busted. He can't.
Speaker 2: Oh, so they're so sponsored by the letter okay to tell I stands for infidelity in Fay.
Speaker 4: You might not know what it means, but it's how you were born.
Speaker 3: The only place more notorious for infidelity than Sesame Street is this segment called Busted. We've got a few listeners ready to tell us how they caught their dumb exes tickling the wrong Elmo, starting with Vicky. Vicky, tell us how you busted your significant other?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: You guy, Hi, Vicky Vicky. She's like traumatized.
Speaker 5: So I was at work and I had like five miss calls from my boyfriend. Okay, but it was kind of weird because he knew that I had a really big meet in that day. So I was kind of freaked out.
Speaker 3: Yees, like somebody's injured, you know, something terrible happened. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Right? So I called him back and then he didn't answer my call. I left working. I went straight to his house that concerned only because, like I said, he knew how important this meeting was and have five miss calls back to back. I'm like, oh my god, you know, something else happened.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: So when I left working, I went straight to this house. I saw him through a window drinking a glass of orange juice, completely naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nacause that's kind of the rules. Maybe please don't tell me.
Speaker 4: He was called to figure out how to use the washing machine.
Speaker 5: So, you know, I walked in and I'm like, wow, somebody was really missing me. That's when his cousin came out of the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Don't act like to know exactly what you guys, joke, but that that is disturbing, yes, cousin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, what's more disturbing is that she was covered in whipped cream.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were cooking and there was like.
Speaker 1: A pie accident.
Speaker 3: Orange juice with cream?
Speaker 4: Oh what did we say?
Speaker 5: Man? He tried to tell me that it was some weird like family reunion things that they do every year.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I to that reunion. Geez, let's let's talk.
Speaker 2: To Luke because I feel scarred.
Speaker 3: Help us out. Tell us how you busted your significant other.
Speaker 1: So I'm planning this date and my girlfriend recommends his bar. I'm like, sure, let's go there. Happens to be a stand up comedian. I love standard comedy, doesn't. The guy ends up being really funny and does a whole bit on how you see your girlfriend out with someone else and what would you do? And the whole bar is laughing, and then two points the spotlight at us and I start dying. I mean, that's hilarious, John. I find out surely that it wasn't a joke.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, why would she bring you to her boyfriend's stand up show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Apparently that's what I'm thinking. I'm like, what's going on? Apparently they had been dating and had broken up and she wanted to go to that bar to get back at him.
Speaker 5: Situation.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awkward. But it didn't go to plan because I ended up being really cool with the guy and talking it out, and he then told me that they were dating for a year at the same time that her and I were dating.
Speaker 2: That overlad, So are you have you been to a show since?
Speaker 1: Are you dating the comedian? I could really blame him for it, but I don't think I'm going to another stand up comedy show for a while.
Speaker 3: We have time for one more, Allison, tell us how you busted jerseynificant other.
Speaker 4: So I was doing this long distance thing with my boyfriend and well he didn't know, but I was seeing someone behind his back.
Speaker 3: You're the cheater.
Speaker 4: This is a treat. I mean, listen. I was young and stupid, and things happened, mistakes were made.
Speaker 5: But anyway, so at least to me.
Speaker 4: So anyway, my long distance boyfriend he comes and visits me one weekend and we're out at the bars and it just happened to see my local boyfriend. You're a local boyfriend, that's what you call.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 4: So I grabbed my long distance boyfriend and we ran into the bathroom and I locked this in and I started crying. I assume I'm caught.
Speaker 5: You should start making out with him.
Speaker 3: He'd be excited.
Speaker 4: So I'm telling him, like, listen, I have to tell you something. And then he blurts out, oh my gosh, how did you know I was cheating on you?
Speaker 5: Oh? Well, yeah, you thought.
Speaker 3: You caught him? Yeah?
Speaker 4: He he freaked out, and being the responsible person I am, I of course was freaked out myself and broke up with him right there on the spot.
Speaker 1: How dare he?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: He was young and stupid. Your relationship is sacred.
Speaker 4: How dare you well it worked out because me and a local boyfriend. Actually, you have been married now for eight years.
Speaker 3: Oh wores each other's extras out of the picture.
Speaker 2: No one's cheating now that.
Speaker 4: You know you know, I'm gonna say no. Things seem pretty good and I haven't had any issues.
Speaker 3: Run into his wife, his sidewife. We'll talk to you in a year, Alison.
Speaker 5: Hopefully.
Speaker 3: Make sure you hit Apart Tech Sports seven, eight, five nine too. If you have a funny story about how you caught your ex cheating, you could be on the next edition of Busted Phone Taps coming up next