Speaker 1: Wake up way.
Speaker 2: You guys, time the club, breakfast club, very very very very vid.
Speaker 3: You haven't change in the entire scene culture. Why y'all came along way.
Speaker 4: They might not watch the news, but you know they're listening to the record.
Speaker 5: Brother just DJ Envy, just hilarious and Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 1: Y'all all like a mega forty club. That's how we got.
Speaker 6: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Jess Hilario is good morning. Charlamagne the God, He's to the planet.
Speaker 1: Guess what day it is?
Speaker 3: Guess what day it is?
Speaker 7: Yes, good mornings, Wednesday, hump day.
Speaker 1: Middle of the week, Good morning, back for another.
Speaker 6: Day, to serve what's happening? How everybody feel?
Speaker 7: Everything is good? Ig naya cook for me last night, My little is the cook. She made baked chicken, broccoli, rice. Yes, she even made I had two starches because I really loved mashed posadoes and I can't have a choice between mashed posadoes and rice. So she made that, and she made some green bans, but she put bacon in it.
Speaker 1: She she has a thing with that's how she.
Speaker 7: Seasons the vegetables bacon bacon, yes, very big bad bacon, right, very much.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it, but I loved it though. It was so good.
Speaker 6: It looked good on your story. I don't know it was porking, so it don't look as good as it did.
Speaker 1: It looked good.
Speaker 7: It looked good, look good, And I got caught up on love on the Spectrum. You did watch it, Yes, it is such an emotional roller coaster, like I love it. Like I cried a little bit, I was laughing. I was like, it's really a good show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen. I seen one episode with my daughter. My daughter loves it. So that's the show with the kids that got down syndrome.
Speaker 1: And they first of all, not all of them, a couple of It's like that's what it's on the Spectrum.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like it's one girl she has down syndrome on there. I'm only on episode six, but I look, I got two more episodes to go. But it is so good. Yeah, all of them they just autism. They have autism aut and it's different levels.
Speaker 6: Well don't let those you can't watch that show, because you'll watch that show and start imitating them, and she really gonna be.
Speaker 1: How does she even? It's literally one yes, Jesus crushed.
Speaker 6: Salute everybody out there eating impanadas for breakfast. Man, Okay, you think you're back now, you think you're back big now? Just wait springtime right around the corners. A lot of people need to start thinking about that. It's February, it's about to be March. You ain't got rid of them holiday pounds yet, and you're eating impanadas for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Okay, how spring is right round the corner. I'm not judging.
Speaker 6: I just know how they're gonna feel when they gotta have that big back out in the spring time. Okay, that big back is getting developed now, so you can either develop a big back now or undevelop a big back now.
Speaker 1: But not sweet chili, I cel piece of man talking.
Speaker 8: Like you seem to eat that once and that was over the holidays.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yes, yes, Well my whole house isn't talking to me to that spas that on everybody yesterday happen?
Speaker 1: You know, you get to that that that age where you trip on something.
Speaker 2: So one of my kids left their shoes at the door, didn't put their shoes away. I tripped, almost busted my ass, and I had to spas on everybody. I told you to put your shoes away. I told you to put your book bag away. I told you when you finished drinking your suit or drinking whatever you're drinking, put it away.
Speaker 1: He was mad at something else. What the book bag in the shoes? That wasn't that it was. I was just tired, you know, like projection.
Speaker 2: You know, you know every once in a while, project want your house clean, and they just won't leave your house. Yeah, talking and then and then I was I was out of town this week. So everybody want to use Daddy shower, right, But now when they use Daddy shower, there's two brushes in my showers, all cleaning my shower.
Speaker 1: I understand that I sposed out Yesterday't why he's talking to me now.
Speaker 2: I went to pray this morning. She turned around on me, talk to God. I was like, fine, you want to pray with me?
Speaker 1: I pray?
Speaker 8: Reacted, sound like you overreacting.
Speaker 1: I'm just tired. I almost out, almost felt could have hurt myself.
Speaker 2: I told myself, how why But if I fell, hurt myself, hit my head and died, Oh my God, was like that, all that, all that you just you would have just fell on the floor and got back up like the baby does all the time.
Speaker 6: Beide, rage on the kids is crazy, all them bids too.
Speaker 9: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, well let's get the show cracking.
Speaker 2: All right now, Mandela and Mario van Peebles will be joining us.
Speaker 1: Legends. Well, Mario van Peebles is the legend. His son is a legend in the making. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Of course they did the original Posse. Now they have a new flick called Outlaw Posse. He was also the director of New Jack City.
Speaker 1: That's right. And Panther and Panther a few not Black Panther, but Panther.
Speaker 6: The original Panther original You was born in the nineteen hundred, you know what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna kick it with them in a little bit. And then we got Teslain figure over front page news. It don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, warning everybody, it's DJ n V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some front page news, all.
Speaker 7: Right, go on to this on the DJMV Justess hilarious, charlemagnea god morning.
Speaker 1: Start off with some quick sports.
Speaker 2: Now, Manny Paciot tried to participate in the twenty twenty four Olympics but was denied exemption. And that's the reason because the age limit is forty years old and he is forty five.
Speaker 8: I don't want to hear nobody talking about no damn ageism.
Speaker 6: Okay, the rules on a goddamn rule, right, and then it's five years past.
Speaker 1: Do sit down somewhere many, All.
Speaker 2: Right, now, let's talk about Nicki Haley.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yesterday, Nicki Hayley, who trails Donald Trump by a wide margin in her home state South Carolina, made it clear that she's standing on business.
Speaker 1: She says she's not going nowhere. Take a listen.
Speaker 12: I'm not going anywhere. I feel no need to kiss the ring. I have no fear of Trump's retribution. He's gotten more unstable and unhinged. He spends more time in courtrooms than he does on the campaign trail. He's so obsessed with his own demons from the past, he can't focus on delivering the future Americans deserve.
Speaker 1: And in a rare emotional moment, Haley spoke about her husband, Michael, deployed overseas with the National Guard.
Speaker 12: I wish Michael was here today, and I wish our children and I could see him tonight, but we can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's not gonna drop out.
Speaker 6: And long the money rolling in, the long the money rolling in, people still donating her campaign.
Speaker 7: She wants to ground absolutely, and she should. You know, we don't know exactly what's gonna happen with Donald Trump. In addition to that, she's really laying foundation for the future as well. You know, she still has a lot of time on the clock. She can run in four years and continue to build, you know, build up the momentum around her now. Donald Trump also had a town hall last night at Fox News, and this was his response to miikkiy Haley staying in the race.
Speaker 1: Why do you think she's staying in the race.
Speaker 13: I don't think she knows how to get out, Actually, I really don't. She did terribly in New Hampshire. She got the only vote.
Speaker 1: She got withind her.
Speaker 13: What do they think that, Well, they're trying to hurt me because of the general election. So the Democrats took giving her money and she's playing into the game, and I think she just can't get she just can't get herself to get out. She's doing poorly in the Boss. Look, if she was doing well, i'd understand that, but she's doing very poorly. She lost in record numbers in Iowa, record numbers in New Hampshire.
Speaker 7: So Jonald Trump, I guess he said he's standing on business too in his new style shoes gold sneakers for the low price of three ninety nine. Now, the Republican primary will be Saturday in South Carolina, and we'll see who's the last one standing.
Speaker 6: Did you see washing the town hall last night with Trump? I did, Yeah, I watched it too. I found it interesting to feel like his tone shifted. So it's like his people told him calm down a little, them down on all the dictator.
Speaker 1: In revenge at the Dictator talk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he even made a comment what he was saying, Oh, they think that if I'm if I get in the White House, they think they think I'm not gonna leave.
Speaker 1: These people are crazy.
Speaker 6: Then then one of the questions they asked him about, you know, him seeking revenge, and he was like, he doesn't, he doesn't care about revenge.
Speaker 1: He just basically cares about his country. Yeah, came about success. I beat him with success.
Speaker 7: Even though he clearly said before that he was absolutely, you know, going to be a dictator. On day one, he did say that he plans on going in and challenging the Department of Justice. He talked about what his plans were with the media. To remember, you brought that up, Charlemagne.
Speaker 6: It feels like somebody told him, simmer down on all that, don't tell him your plans basically you know me and I thought it was very interesting. Even though he's done this before, he just constantly, you know, pushes the narrative that everything that's happening to him is coming from the White House. All of this stuff that's happening to him is directly coming from the Biden administration. I just think that's an interesting way to play it because people buy into that.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He also talked about that three hundred and fifty five million dollars, basically compared himself to Russia. Russia's I guess the political political persecuted Navali and he said that that's a Russian's opposition leader, and so he kind of compared himself to that, which basically saying again, everything's coming from the Biden administration and basically he's a martyr.
Speaker 1: What be saying? It's interesting?
Speaker 7: They said they would need to sell over one million shoes just as a side note, one million sneakers.
Speaker 1: In order to pay that debt. So I guess the supporters need to get busy. All right, well, lot is front page news. What are we talking next hour? Oh man? Interesting story.
Speaker 7: Dalton Mayor Tiffany Heinyard aka the female Nino Brown is under federal investigation. I'm gona break that down to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a little different. It's really different.
Speaker 2: Everybody else, get it off your chest? Eight undrink five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone line to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Ray right, ray, Yo, Charlotte man yafy, what up are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool. We want to hear you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Get on the.
Speaker 1: Phone right now.
Speaker 15: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this Vy?
Speaker 10: What's up Envy?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 10: Shot? The Maine Maine I'm doing good. I'm doing good. What's up, Jeff? Can I tell y'all how I've been giggling at Envy all weekend because Envy is so crazy?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 10: I don't know if y'all know, Mvy's go on this show with Tammy Rowman.
Speaker 17: I think, is that what it's called?
Speaker 1: Envy's faithful?
Speaker 9: M shout to tell?
Speaker 10: In this episode it is dropped. Shout out to Big Sexy. I'm actually Big Sexty is actually on one of my songs about to drop.
Speaker 1: I love episode. That's that. I love Big Sexy.
Speaker 10: Oh, shout out the Big Sexy. But Vervy has this episode where Vy was following him around and he's like, but to his boyfriend for Envy with nobody talking to the girl, and he's telling him over and over again, Yeah he's bisexual. I didn't know he was bisexual. I had never messed with a bisexual man before. The first thing Vy saying is he talk is oh, so he was gay. It's envy. You cannot be gay and like women. Okay, he's by sexual, got so stupid?
Speaker 1: Okay, you like women?
Speaker 10: You cannot be gay?
Speaker 1: All right, fifty gay, You're still gay? But all right, No, you're not Jaya.
Speaker 10: You you have form at all for China. You are by sexual gay men do not like vagina.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true, but you still have a homosexual.
Speaker 7: Because yo, you're bisexual by departments. You're crossing department.
Speaker 1: By Okay, bisexual means too, right. I don't know the bisexual was gay both, but it's both.
Speaker 8: So you fifty percent hoxual.
Speaker 1: Would you say like you say you gay and straight?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, all right, but the definition of bisexual is sexually a romantically attracted to both men and women are to more than one sex, are gender, and.
Speaker 1: That's why it's called bisexual, not gay. I get it.
Speaker 6: But you, I mean, technically you are gay and streat Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Technically I just asked the question. That's all right, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey? Q?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 1: Brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 18: I just wanted to say, shout out all the truck job is out there, man, everybody's that's jobbing out on the rood.
Speaker 1: Be safe, man, Yeah, shout out to y'all. I love y'all so very much. Be safe. You're in your truck, bro, Thank you?
Speaker 16: Yes, sir, there you go, Yes.
Speaker 1: Have a cool one. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: And some new thing.
Speaker 2: Is it your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Whether you're mad or black, it's time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five five one five one.
Speaker 3: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: Seek your garbe from Bankhead, the reel around in the building.
Speaker 1: Good morning, egg, get it off your chest.
Speaker 20: Look, I gotta get this off my chest. We got a lot of people coming to Atlanta talking out there from Atlanta and baby, just the real Atlanta. So I wanted to go ahead and put a non profits up out on the mouth. It's called Forever. I Love Atlanta.
Speaker 10: Forever.
Speaker 20: Tell if you are we black people in the neighborhood that represent all the animal lovers that's real in Atlanta, because you got so many white people kissing cats. Egg you white people don't. I know too many dudes out here taking care of more pit bulls than they kids. We love our animals over here. So whatever they got going on it ain't true. Follow Your Girl follows another project. I represented Atlanta.
Speaker 8: What is this nonprofit about?
Speaker 20: Okay? So I have a nun profit. We represent the people of Atlanta who love they pet. Seeing so many people be talking about Atlanta the hood, we don't care all the different stuff. We care about our animals. So I started the non profit to change with the people who look like animal care look like they always got some white lady kissing the kids.
Speaker 16: Now the.
Speaker 20: Same things out here shaking it. You know what I'm saying, Because we out here loving and caring about our neighborhood too. I try to kick us out. We the red Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Why not call it Forever I love animals.
Speaker 20: It's called Forever Our Love Atlanta because we love not only animals, but we love Anana too. And look, I represented Atlanta last year on the Puppet super Bowl on Animal Planet and Discovery Channel. It's banking in the buildings. I don't want to go follow you girl and show yo love for all the people out they're showing love to the Pitts and was in the neighborhood. Love got Maigh and love got pitt.
Speaker 1: I love that even if they're not from Atlanta love them.
Speaker 6: Hello, who's this Hi, Maliah?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 16: So I've seen the story about some see this this guy.
Speaker 9: He's white and he basically.
Speaker 10: Called black people dogs subliminally.
Speaker 16: And he was referring to Fionce coming out with the country.
Speaker 7: Music and co John Snyder, Oh that's the guy, yeah, from Dukes of Hazzard.
Speaker 16: I felt like I'm going to so much right now.
Speaker 20: I just felt like, I don't know, rage, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I just supposed to take away.
Speaker 17: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: We'll swing on.
Speaker 7: Him when you see him say that, no more, I done.
Speaker 1: Got grown good?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, Well then you don't want to do nothing, then, everybody, I.
Speaker 20: Want to do a line. I'm trying to do a lie.
Speaker 6: People just want to call it a radio station and tweet and all of that.
Speaker 1: No man tired of this. You don't like something, Swing on the.
Speaker 7: Person, swing on the person, get knocked out or shot knocked out. She's trying to take up a little Beyonce.
Speaker 8: Well exactly, we'll shut it up then.
Speaker 1: O my god, us called get it.
Speaker 2: Off this chest five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 1: When we got just with the mess coming up, Yes, hold her from the Today Show. Still don't get.
Speaker 2: It, okay, all right, Well we'll talk about that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Number one song in the country and change.
Speaker 1: Anybody put that on Doctor Gumar rad All yet I just want to hit her.
Speaker 2: It probably discusses we are the Breakfast Club d j M V. Just Slarry Schela mean the guy and let's get toes with the mess.
Speaker 14: This is real.
Speaker 21: The lords don't do just is gonna bring numbers on the Breakfast st Nicki Minaj wants Kat Williams on the tour her Pink Friday tour.
Speaker 7: She made a request video. Well, she made a request during her recent Instagram live yesterday. Now, Kat is currently on his own tour, Dark Matter Tour till mid May, and at that point Nikki will be wrapping up her North American leg of the tour, but Cat still.
Speaker 1: Could join her for her European leg of the tour. That's what she said.
Speaker 22: Oh here here's what I did want to ask you guys. I want to know now, I know that this is the busiest man in show business. Okay, I know that he's rich, and I know that you know he's the funniest man in showbuz can y'all head up Kat Williams and ask him what would be his price to be a part of the Pink Friday to cag City tour.
Speaker 7: Okay, so that well to public knowledge, Cat Williams never said anything back here, not yet, but I guess we will see.
Speaker 8: I don't feel like a cat catch style.
Speaker 7: No, no, not at all. But you know, I've been on package tours like this. I call them jingle jams. Is when like you know, like they do this usually like when a tour is not really selling or like yeah, when a tour is not really selling, so they they will yeah, they'll do that, you know what I'm saying. I was on the tour last year.
Speaker 1: I think you was the DJ. We had like so many it was R and B.
Speaker 7: R and B rapper. Yeah, Michael's toy. But that's his style. He always does that. Like that's not like he don't add people as the tour goes on. That's that's just his style of doing it.
Speaker 1: And R and B.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So nick you got Nicki Minaje, you got Monica and Cat Williams. That's that's the tour. That's the Pink Friday to tour right now.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's a bunch of different energy too, Like comedians bring a different tone, right, and then all of a sudden you just go into music like I don't you know.
Speaker 2: Williams as a comedian will bring a different see but it doesn't sound right. But being on the tour, like with Jess was saying it was dope when the comedians would do jokes and it wouldn't be as a it wouldn't be like a long set. It wouldn't be like a forty five minute set. It'd be like a ten twelve to fifteen minute set. And then when people start laughing, let me bring the next guest out, which was dope, but this one comedy.
Speaker 1: Can we see the barbs?
Speaker 7: Like loving Kat Williams and Monica together, all of that together, that ball We know?
Speaker 1: We know the bars? Yeah? You know why?
Speaker 6: Because I think the age them of the barbs isn't what you think it is, Like I bet you think you probably think it's younger, but I'm sure.
Speaker 8: It's a wide range.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I'm sure the barbs go from forty from twenty to forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, EASi, most of them are younger.
Speaker 8: I don't know about that have been around for.
Speaker 1: What ones have been attacking me? The ones that attacked me, the younger ones. And I don't think that.
Speaker 6: I think they did just slow well okay, all right, But because Nikki is over forty herself, because he's been around for wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she don't think she got fans and she got barbs. Okay, I'm a Nikki fan. I'm not a barb. So after a certain age, you don't be like I'm a bar Like. No, she has Nikki fans and then she has barbs, so that that's different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that, I mean, I.
Speaker 7: Guess that's arguable, arguable, but she definitely got is different. It's different, So all right, we will see what that is. Like Holda Coda or whatever the lady name is. She speaks on Kelly leaving the Today Show. So Holda and Jennety took a second out of their show to share thoughts on Kelly after she abruptly left that set. Now, mind you, Kelly never really directly said anything since the situation. She's never said anything about the Today Show or anything or whatever.
Speaker 1: And this is what Holda said yesterday. I just want to say this. I have great love and admiration for Kelly Rowland. I adore her and I want her to come back on her show and I want to of course she is, of course she is. She can share my dressing room, will be in it together.
Speaker 7: Oh Lord Holder, you still don't get it, Missholder, Like, I don't think you. I don't know if that was like a Joe sarcasm or sarcastic joke.
Speaker 1: I don't like you can share mine? Did you share yours with j Lo? Would you share yours with Taylor Swift? What would you do?
Speaker 6: I think she was just trying to say I would share it, Like that's how much I would want her here. I give up some of my personal space for Kelly, but she should have her own dress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Kelly don't want to share anything with nobody. It's the point of anyway, all right. So Kelly went on Big Ticket Show.
Speaker 8: That's actually worse than having a small dressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, nah, no, I'm not. I'm on the phone talk about you. I want you riting, all right. So another Kelly news.
Speaker 7: She recently did an interview on the Big Ticket Show and while she was Daddy asked her what part three of the Beyonce Renaissance series would be.
Speaker 23: There's a rumor going around that Renaissance three maybe either rock based or a DC reunion.
Speaker 1: That is her business to talk about you.
Speaker 11: And I know that you all are tired of answering those questions, but fans like me for the DC Desney Shall reunion. And when y'all take that picture, it got me like really excited.
Speaker 1: In my fellows, I'm like, Okay, is this really going to happen? Well, we still gotta ask every time we see either you we never seen come ony, but just ask them.
Speaker 7: I'm here talking about a copa third and that's what I'm most excited about right now.
Speaker 1: I think that that that's.
Speaker 7: That thank you so much? Like please, So what's what's the lady name?
Speaker 1: Who just asked? Quite?
Speaker 7: On Big Tic show McBee Jazz McBee read the worm, honey, ask them.
Speaker 1: She's up there.
Speaker 7: She's promoting a movie Me a Copper that's coming out on Netflix, and that's not what she was there for.
Speaker 1: And I know, and how do you lead with?
Speaker 7: I know y'all get tired and mad every time somebody asks y'all about this, But let me go hitting at you anyway, because we just got to ask you every time we see you.
Speaker 1: No, we don't got to ask you.
Speaker 7: Every time we see You've seen the energy ship when Big Ticket first brought it up, all right, and and so he got out of it. He ain't even have another question asked. That's why Jazy McBee came up followed up with the same thing. But we gotta ask you, No, ax B, you may not get a response, but ax.
Speaker 6: B, Michelle, they would ask that, but you know, Beyonce never grants us peasants with a conversation. Okay, And I think when people interview Michelle and Kelly, that's just a standard question for whatever reason it is.
Speaker 7: But it shouldn't be She's And then then Kelly's not up there by herself. Kelly was up there next to the other main actor in Me and Coppa, which you know he's gonna be in the movie as well. He was quiet the whole time, looking like, Okay, well, I'm not a Destiny's child.
Speaker 1: Were up here promoting a movie. It's Kelly Rowling, you know.
Speaker 2: And and I'm sure they don't see Kelly Rowling too much, so when they get a chance to see her and Kelly's.
Speaker 1: Ask that question every single every single time.
Speaker 6: And by the way, that's not the first time we've even seen Kelly push back on that question.
Speaker 2: Exactly ask a questionless. They could ask whatever they want. Now is Kelly got it? She ain't got to respond, But they gonna ask whatever they feel like when when.
Speaker 1: These artists come up there, brother, it's Kelly or not.
Speaker 2: And Kelly is so nice and so gracefully, and You'm sure they had a conversation beforehand, and Kelly makes you very inviting that you can talk to and they probably feel comfortable to ask her and then Kelly shut him down.
Speaker 1: But they could ask whatever they want when they come up there to do an interview.
Speaker 7: I guess period offset And also I would I would like to see that as an act three though, okay, And that's why Kelly don't come up here, because she.
Speaker 6: If you think about how renaissance has been and you see what act is gonna be with the country, if the third album DC three, because there's three of them, if it was a Deathney child, really that'll be kind of dope.
Speaker 1: That's really what you want to see. I mean, I heard it no serious? Is that really?
Speaker 6: I wasn't I wasn't thinking about it before, but now that I've heard it, that's actually a dope idea.
Speaker 7: I think Kelly should keep on getting in that acting back, pursuing that she want to drop some music in there. She can do that, Kelly, I mean Michelle, she doing that thing in the churches. She's doing, you know, doing a thing, be sticking to the music.
Speaker 1: I think they all three got different destinies.
Speaker 6: But what if it's all the destinies together, so they ain't just like La and LaTavia and LaToya.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna say, what if.
Speaker 6: It was those like a mixture, like different eras the original four on some songs and you get three on some songs, some of them together, that might be.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. That'd be kind of dope.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably not, But I think that we should learn to read the room.
Speaker 1: Period. That was just with the mester of the first down.
Speaker 2: All right, now news is when we come back, we got front page news testling figure out will be joining us, so don't move.
Speaker 1: It's to breakfast club. Good morning, wake up.
Speaker 3: If you're like to enter the breakfast club morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the j Envy Jess Hilarious Scholamine, the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: Let's talk.
Speaker 1: Uh says good morning first and foremost, Yes.
Speaker 7: Good morning and VJMV jess Hilarius Charlemagne, he got good Morning's jump right into Tiffany Hayno.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, this story.
Speaker 7: You may have seen this on social media, but actually this story is about two years old. They been covering this investigation about her and a lot of crazy stuff going on in Dalton, but it recently got bumped back up with some recent developments. Let's listen to Fox thirty two in Chicago for the latest, and then I'm going to give you some more information.
Speaker 24: Yeah, we've been reporting for nearly two years on allegations of corruption surrounding Hanyard in her capacity as Dalton mayor and Thornton Township supervisor. Federal agents are in fact interviewing witnesses as part of a possible investigation that may or may not result in charges. Lawrence Gardner owns a U haul rental and trucking business in south suburban Dalton and says he went to the FBI several months ago frustrated that the village of Dalton would not renew his business. License. Gardner says he's been harassed and his business raided and shut down by Dalton police. He believes because he refused to make a donation to a civic event sponsored by Dalton Mayor Tiffany Henyard.
Speaker 1: Now, business owners like you, just Heaard.
Speaker 7: They said that they believe their business has been shut down because they won't donate. They also said that their business licenses have been blocked. There's also questions around her spending taxpayer money for out of town trips. Here's what one business owner had to say.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 9: I've heard rumored to say, Hey, I'm on the wrong team.
Speaker 24: Dwayne Wood has been trying to renew the business license for his restaurant for nearly a year. While he has not talked to the FBI. He believes he can't get approved because he's provided catering to several Dalton trustees who are engaged in a political fight with Heinyard.
Speaker 4: I think I've been just targeted because of my association affiliation with a certain group of people.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, this is the part of the story that gets really interested in what you probably saw on social media. She started a city meeting literally just dressed up like Nino Brown and actually acted out the scene in the city meeting with the stuffed dog in her hand.
Speaker 1: So let me say that again.
Speaker 7: She had the stuffed dog in her hand like Nino Brown. I'm gonna play the clip and.
Speaker 6: Martinus Martin, Yes, you got definitely when Martin Martin pretended to be yes.
Speaker 1: Classic scene and so, uh this is her.
Speaker 7: You're gonna hear the beginning the clip when she says somebody knows something. So again, imagine her full Nino Brown outfit stuffed dog.
Speaker 1: Take a listen.
Speaker 24: Tiffany Hanyard certainly isn't shy about attracting attention. Here she is starting a Dalton village board meeting dressed like the Wesley Snipes character in the movie knu Jack City, later punctuating her political points with the help of her own DJ.
Speaker 1: Every single residence. Hey me what you owe me? Thank you?
Speaker 8: DJA.
Speaker 1: Hella's going on? Yeah, we're so unserious as a people. Hell's going on?
Speaker 8: And how will black people get taken serious politics moving like that?
Speaker 10: Nah?
Speaker 6: I don't know what's true and what's not true as far as you know what she's being accused of. But what I do know is that when we get in these positions as black people, we have to have all our t's crossed and i's dotted because anything that's not on the up and up they gonna come at us with.
Speaker 1: So why would you be that unseerious? But with your position?
Speaker 7: Yeah, literally having the DJ in the room, you know, playing a bitch for to have my money. So I guess now she's like two chains and fresh as hell with the fans watching, because they watching, and I think too.
Speaker 6: Many people try to be they try to look cool, you know what I'm saying, Like they want to be down with culture, and I put culture in air quotes, so they you know, they try to quote rap lyrics or you know, quote things from your favorite movie or your favorite TV show. And when it's not natural, that's how it looks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one, it's not natural. It's like, why do you do that?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 1: You're a clown? Shut a fig dog? Yeah dog.
Speaker 7: And she actually really wants people to have her money though, so this is definitely in line. You know, she's used a lot of first class tickets, dying at high end restaurants, are staying at posh hotels in and out of town, high security detail.
Speaker 1: Kind of reminds me of Kwame Ka Patrick.
Speaker 7: You know when he remember when he was mayor and he had a lot of that extra stuff going on. She used public employees tax dollars for a personal benefit. So she she kind of means it when she says they better have her money. So she she is definitely not only just dressing the part, but according to what she's been I guess with their leging, she's certainly from serious. From a serious standpoint. If I want somebody had my money, I'm serious. I'm not playing Rihanna like, I'm dead serious, had my money for real?
Speaker 6: And you said Kwame kill Patrick. You see what they ended up doing to Kwame kill Patrick. Absolutely, Nika Patrick got hit with twenty eight years in federal prison.
Speaker 1: You can play with it if you want to exactly all right, Well that is Front Page News. Take a test, absolutely by test, she said.
Speaker 6: And make sure you subscribed to Tendlin Figureo's podcast This Great Shot, No Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast Network, and follow at Tesling figure Over on all social media platforms.
Speaker 1: All right, hood Whisperer.
Speaker 2: Now, when we come back, Mandela Van Peoples and Mario Van Peoples will be joining us. They got a new flick, Outlaw Posse out March first, and we're gonna talk to the next it don't move.
Speaker 1: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V Jesse, Larry Scharlamane the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests in the building.
Speaker 1: We have Mario and Mandela Van Peoples. Welcome. Hey man, good to be here. How's it feeling. How y'all feeling yoh man, it's a little cold, but we're happy to be here.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm old enough to remember when it was Melvin and Mario.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mario, keep going.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 15: You know it's interesting. The other day I looked up and I realized I was telling Mandela this. My father gave me my first lines ever in the Future film, and then I gave him his last lines ever in the future.
Speaker 1: Wow. This is a trippy circle, Like how many people get that in their life? You know what I mean? And when I did Posse thirty years ago, years ago, I didn't.
Speaker 15: Have kids, and and but I had my dad, And then this time when I did Outlaw Posse, I didn't have my dad.
Speaker 1: But I got Mandel, So I'm like the connective tissue.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you know, so is Outlaw posse the unofficial sequel, our official sequel.
Speaker 1: It's posse, you know. It's it's a Western.
Speaker 15: It's just you know, like Clint Easwood did a bunch of spaghetti westerns.
Speaker 1: It's a different Western.
Speaker 15: It's not really, but it is a multi culty, wild ass group of cowboys and cowwomen. I guess you would say, uh, differently than before.
Speaker 1: So it's you know, before we had like like.
Speaker 15: It appened possibly, we had Big Daddy Kane and Tom and Woody Strode and Notdland brothers and Blaire Underwood and Sally Richardson big cast that's the And this time we've got Cedric, we got DC Young Fly, we got Whoopee Goldberg.
Speaker 1: She didn't I didn't cast Whoopy woop Be cast herself. Okay, I playing this role.
Speaker 15: I was shooting something for Rizza Buchang Clan American Saga next door in Jersey to where Whoopy lives.
Speaker 1: So she came over like what's all this racket?
Speaker 15: And then we met and I said, she said, I've always wanted to do western.
Speaker 1: I said, I got this script I'm doing and she.
Speaker 15: Said stage coach Mary, stage coach Marry, and that's how that came about.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, and we just it's one of those things where you meet.
Speaker 15: Someone like we me and you and just like I want to do it, and then I'm really one of those guys. I will really call you up and be like, Okay, here's the dates, let's go.
Speaker 1: And she's like, I'm there, Montana, what are we doing? Wow?
Speaker 6: What's the significance of stage coach Mary's inclusion in the film?
Speaker 15: Well, she is, you know, she has her own stage coach line that she ran up through Montana.
Speaker 1: Had a big old cigar and a big old shotgun.
Speaker 15: And in the movie, there comes a point where there's a scene where we're going to buy some dry goods. We've just had a bank robbery go wrong. All kinds of stuff is going wrong. So we go in to the dry goods store and Edward James almost comes out with his gun. He's like, what's y'all here for? And we go in there. When we come out, all the horses are gone and we're in the middle of nowhere and he starts cracking up.
Speaker 1: We're like, why are you laughing?
Speaker 15: Mat he's like, because the Originals, they don't believe the Originals are the Indians, so they don't believe that God that we have the right to own any of God's creatures. But before you get mad, my wife was born enslaved. Those same Native Americans set my wife free. So we lose all our horses and we got to hit your ride with none other than.
Speaker 1: There you go, gotcha.
Speaker 2: I didn't get way too much to us.
Speaker 1: How was working with your dad? It's fun?
Speaker 15: Obviously I've been his son for a while now, so on camera.
Speaker 1: We don't I don't know if he looks like I don't know.
Speaker 15: He just followed me your ride acid Yeah, okay, no, but we we have we have a relationship that luckily we we get to wear different hats, and this time we got to wear some cowboy hats and shoot some guns.
Speaker 1: And what's what's cool actually working with him at a work thing.
Speaker 15: Usually he's directing or acting, but this time he got to do both, and so he's directing and acting and I'm also playing his son.
Speaker 1: So pretty rare one when we work together. Sometimes you're behind, I'm in front or and what's cool is that he can ride, he's a cowboy. He can. He did all his own stunts.
Speaker 15: You're not only when you're doing it like because a posse's a mean ass independent. So it's not like you're going to see a lot of billboards or anything. It's more word of mouth, right, and we just one best feature in African thank you. So when you do a feature like this, you really rely on people to do a lot of It's not CGI, it's not Ai, it's real guy. So when he rides in, not only does he have to I have to get along with him, but with his horse because there's a lot of scenes where he's got a racing and we do it in one shot. So he'll racing on his horse and he got to save Dad, you know what I mean. And the thing about working with your son like this is we didn't have to fake the love. So when you look at it on camera, like we clown and play together, we don't have to fake the love. And so so you're going in with people that really get it and know their roles, and that's that's fun.
Speaker 1: The only actors know how to handle and ride horses. If they didn't like that, DC had to go to cowb What I was gonna ask. I don't know if he was on a horse like that. My dad I had to get on a horse just because he from the South. You think we rode horses.
Speaker 2: I know he was on a horse link They have brothers out there that ride on Atlanta horsees Atlanta.
Speaker 15: But he was, he was at the he was at the screening and I asked him how many times have you rode since he was like, oh, I got a horse.
Speaker 3: Now he got a horse.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, And Cider didn't have to ride, so Cedric's in there. Oh in Alan Payne, Allen Payne can ride from New Jack City.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 15: I was like calling up all my old connects, come on out, let's do it.
Speaker 1: And it was mad fun.
Speaker 6: You know, we're seeing a lot more Westerns with black cast. What about that time period should black people be tapping into? Like what should we be learning from that time period?
Speaker 15: Well, I think there was a big sense, you know, because it was after Look. One of the things that comes up is that in eighteen sixty three up until that, because we do a scene with Whoopee on the stage coach and she looks at him and she said, boy, you know you're lucky you're the first generation of black men that legally gets to have a black father, because until eighteen sixty three you couldn't have a black father.
Speaker 1: Legally.
Speaker 15: The slave master made all the decisions for the kids. You had nothing to do with it. In fact, they sell you. Ask somebody it somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 15: So she said, you know, so we've only had since eighteen sixty three to get our father. Game on, make it eighteen sixty five if you're in Texas, right. So we bring up some interesting points. I think one of the things we can learn from the Western is that there was still the sense of do for self.
Speaker 1: Yes, some of us.
Speaker 15: Were lucky enough to go across the country and cover wagons. Other of us had to wrap some canvas around our feet and walk.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: How did you decide a major movie as opposed to a Netflix or streaming service?
Speaker 15: Because I like, here's the thing. When you watch TV, TV is small and man is big. When you watch a movie, man is small, movie is big, and I like to sit up there. Plus, when you watch a movie, you paint somebody to sit in the movie. You put your devices down, you put your toy down. You know what I mean, you pick your pop going up, and if the movie doesn't suck, you stay right in there and you get into it and you're engaged in it.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's very hard to watch movies at home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know why we think that's a good thing, because you're too distracted.
Speaker 1: Well you know, and plus I'm the kind of dude I'll be like, I would shut up. I want to see it.
Speaker 15: Unless it's a comedy, then I like to go see it right straight in the hood. We live right right good in the hood, so I'll go right down there. Say, Okay, I know you talk about allyship.
Speaker 6: I wonder how does the allyship of stage coach Mary contribute to the development of Chief and other characters?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, see, well there was a lot of issues. Right One was that one.
Speaker 15: Of her rules was you're gonna ride on my stage coach, you gotta stole your weapon. So that was all already dealing with, you know, Western we lost our horse at a certain point, we got to get him back and I got to stole my weapon. It's like, wait, but that's some second amendment was like, well, you want to be on my stage coach. Mary's stagecoach Mary's rule, you know. And and then she asked me, She says.
Speaker 1: Do you remember your dad? Your pop?
Speaker 15: After she talked him, and I say, yeah, man, they hung him for trying to teach me to read. And then they told me to call some all white priest father and the slave owner master. And they said, by law, I had to take the master's last name. So I knew what all limbo laws. I was gonna grow up to be an outlaw for sure. So there's a lot of knowledge that would be drops and that sort of prompts. So you go, you think about stuff, and you go, wow, that white folks need to hear two black folks need to hear. But we go, wow, that makes total sense, you know. When you lay it out like that, it's like remember the beginning of Posse. At the beginning of Posse, Woody Strode, who was the first brother I saw in the Western that didn't shuffle, Woody Strode says, history's.
Speaker 1: A funny thing. They got us thinking Columbus discovered America, but there was already people here just.
Speaker 15: Like me putting my flag on your car and saying get out your car. I'm gonna call you evil, red savage.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. So when you look, when you break down.
Speaker 15: The whole origin story of this country, you really see it's a really all inclusive story and it's still a wonderful country. We got all this crazy potential. There's a lot. So I'm again the character towards the end says, I'm fighting for the America we can be, not just America.
Speaker 2: We've been all right, we got more with Mario and Mendela van Peoples. When we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club, Go Morning Mourning. Everybody's DJ n V, Jess Hilarius, Charlamagne, the guy we are to Breakfast Club was still kicking it with Mario and Mendela van Peoples.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne.
Speaker 6: I loved the quote in the film Angel says to Willis that religion is the story we tell ourselves about the future. History is the story we tell about the past, and it's told by those in power.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's found on that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, well thank you for noticing that. That was something I wrote that line with Melvin in my head. My daddy used to say history is a book written by the winner, right, and so once you understand that, you go, oh, so they're telling you a history that sets up how they want you to be, you know France Fina says, the best colonizers always left behind the churches and the schools so that they could social the oppressed to the oppressor's point of view, and that one good priest could do the work of one hundred soldiers. So the thing is, you got to read to learn. I mean, you got to learn to read, but then you got to read to learn. And when you really start to read your own books, and you read the biography of Malcolm and you read the history of Ethiopia and you understand how they do.
Speaker 1: They beat back the Italians and we're never colonized. We don't learn about that in the Battle of Odwah, you know what I mean. And you learn about the West and you go, oh wow. You mean Jack Johnson then went off.
Speaker 15: You got a white wife, and him and his white wife opened up a club called Black and Tan where folks if all colors were welcome. I didn't know that, do you know what I mean? I didn't know that. I mean that you just learned so much and when you learn it, you can't help but go, wow, we were here, we were doing our thing. So lines like that where you say it's a book written by the winner.
Speaker 1: We really all can be winners.
Speaker 15: It doesn't have to be replacement, like Okay, if you win and then I'm naturally losing, that's not correct. We can actually win together, you know, and actually.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 15: And I got white people in my family for real. I got white gay I even got a trumper in my family. So I got love with open arms, you know what I mean. So that's why even in New Jack City, man, I mix it up. I paint with all the colors. When I make a movie, I'm not trying to make reactionary film or do onto them like they've done onto us. I want to do onto them as I'd like them to do onto us, but also do on them in a real way.
Speaker 1: Mario.
Speaker 6: For you, how important is it to continue to filmmaking lineage within your family by having your son NFL?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I remember a certain point my dad and I I'd done the New Jack City and then I did Posse, and the movies were doing well, and Hollywood wister is saying, what do you want to do next? When I went to do Posse after New Jack, the critics came after me and they said, Oh, he's trying to make old Jack City boys in the hood, boys in the saddle. Until they saw the movie. And then my dad said, what do you want to do next? I said, man, I want to do that. Because he had written a book on the Black Panthers. I said, I want to turn your book on the Black Panther Party for Self Defense into a movie. But they're not gonna let us. Hollywood ain't ready for that, and we went to Hollywood to do it. He was right, and we had to get the funding independently because what they wanted this was the craziest. They wanted one of the lead Black Panthers to be white.
Speaker 1: What Oh my god.
Speaker 15: And they said, yeah, man, look, Dances with Wolves is not going to star in Native American. You know, Rocky is not going to star you know, a brother.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 15: You're just at that point, you know. So I was like, oh, okay, I see what you're doing. The dominant culture has to see itself reflected in film in a dominant way, and you'll be the exotic background. So we didn't do it, and we had to put the funding together a different way. But when we did that and I directed it and produced it, and my dad wrote it and produced it, and we didn't always agree, but you know which it fell into his demain, I went his way, fell into mind, we went my way.
Speaker 1: He turned to me and he said, man, I love you. I like you, and I admire.
Speaker 15: That you're courageous because we're doing stuff that we know is going to be controversial. Because what we showed with Panther was kind of the prequel to New Jack City, was that it's not an accident that you can get drugs in almost every minority community in America and guns and gunns and guns are not made in that community. You know, we don't make oozies in the hood, We don't grow poppy fields in the hood, So how does it get there on a daily basis? And the manu you follow the money, it leaves black hands brown hands very quickly, and you realize, Wow, they want us to be medicated, and that to a certain degree, that represents a self cleaning of them. So when we do that kind of film, you're like, WHOA. And now Panther is a really hard movie to find. This is the one movie I made that It's like, you can't find that movie.
Speaker 6: It don't even come up when you google, or maybe I was tripping, I googled just your films.
Speaker 9: Yeah and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't come up.
Speaker 15: Oh man, it's like there was a right wing organization that took out ads against it. It was like they didn't want to They don't want you to think about that kind of stuff. You just stay in the hood, bopping your head and you know, doing that and don't think about why.
Speaker 9: The drugs yere?
Speaker 15: You know, that's that's Malcolm stuff. So what happened was Dad wanted to be a writer. First of all, Melvin wanted to be a tennis player, but he sucked at tennis. He just want a good at it. So he said, I want to be a writer. But then he said, he said he got out of writing the direct film, make film. I said why, Daddy, He said, because folks weren't reading books enough.
Speaker 1: They were watching movies.
Speaker 15: So if in the future they go to some other medium and you want to reach the people, you want to reach the folks that are going to get out there and vote and change what tomorrow looks like, then maybe we have to move mediums. So it's not so important what the vehicle is, but what is important is being agreeo. Telling our stories that set us free, that make us go. And let me just say, you know, we're not really in the business of brain surgery. But when apartheid fell, there were two favorite shows they were watching Miami Vice with a white leading man and a black leading man, and The Cosby Show. And I'm not talking about the man, I don't want to litigate that. I'm talking about the phenomenon of the show. Course, twenty years before they.
Speaker 1: Were the Obamas, it was The Huxtables. Hey, man, I like reading reviews.
Speaker 6: You know, it's interesting when you see critics they say the film struggles with effectively managing the shifts between comedy and a more serious tone. When I read that, I'm like, well, they don't know what it is to be black now, right, Well, here's the other thing, life of the drama.
Speaker 15: That's how we survived too. Someone asked, my daddy, was my dad all these answers he said? He said, he said, how can you move so fast? Because he well, they killed all the slow ones.
Speaker 9: Daddy did.
Speaker 1: Why didn't get to the top. They didn't let me in at the bottom, you know.
Speaker 15: But but that's but that's real, and that the people that live the longest centurions, people over one hundred have three things in common.
Speaker 1: The first is sense of humor.
Speaker 15: We got all these great black comedians. Why, great juice comedians. Why because we both people went through trauma. You go through trauma, you you either die or you laugh, and you and then hopefully you laugh and then you get up and make changes. I'm not saying I'm gonna be laughing. I'm still gonna get my ass up and make a movie that says something and that you know and that because we believe is you know the three love what other three loves, son, love what you do, love who you do it with, and love what you say with it. There you go, I'm good, and then those three choppers line up. Then you're rich, no matter what the paychest.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 15: I was with dad on fifty sixth Street. We're walking down the street and his brother came up to us. He had long silver dreads and he says, came up behind me, excuse me, misavan peoples, I have to say I love your work.
Speaker 1: And we both turned around.
Speaker 15: We didn't know who he was talking to, and he said, I am talking to both of y'all. I'm a fan. But I'm not a groupie. I have to let you know. Sometimes I go to the movies and I'm entertained. That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I go to the movies and I learned something new, and that's a good thing. And every now and then I go to the movies and I come out proud to be a man of color. And that's a great thing. And with your movies, I get all three.
Speaker 2: Wow, I keep a lock. We got more with Mario and Mandela van Peoples.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Plump Morning and everybody.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with Mario and Mandela Van People's Outlaw Posse.
Speaker 1: The newflick is out March first.
Speaker 6: Charleman, I have the loss of your father, you personally and professionals.
Speaker 15: You know what what I miss is our conversation because towards the end he hit Alzheimer's and he was starting to fade. I could we could sing songs together, because that goes into a different part of the brain, you know when you learn music. I could hold his hand, he could see, he could know who I was. But I miss I miss our conversations, like conversations like this for real, like where you can That's why I could be here all day talking. You'd be like, you're gonna have to get me out of here because you be like, this talks too much. But I miss having those good, in depth conversations. And that's again something to go back to the movie. That I wanted the movie to do was to have conversations with America that America's.
Speaker 1: Afraid to have with itself. We're afraid to look at stuff and laugh and.
Speaker 15: Go oh wow. I never looked at it that way, and do that collectively in a room with people that don't vote like you, think like you, act like you.
Speaker 1: That's the point. If everyone around you looks and thinks like you, life will get boring, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: You got to challenge yourself, you know what I mean. So I miss that because Melvin, Dude, I'll tell you what I missed.
Speaker 1: This is one thing I mean.
Speaker 15: So Dad had done Sweet Back and we risked everything, all of our little family savings, I mean everything, and then the movie blew up and he invited me and my sister out to La to go to a party. And I was about fourteen, my sister was thirteen. We had like beautiful afros. We looked like the Jacksons again. I'll go back to that.
Speaker 1: She had red hair. So we go to this party and it's a bot Mitsvie.
Speaker 15: Now we didn't know what the what a bot Mitvi was, and it was my dad's agent had this thing. So we go there and there are all these kids, mostly Jewish kids, standing around the dance floor, all shy, not wanting to dance, being a little timid. They had a DJ, they had a band. Well nobody dancing. I mean, my sister're like, this is a party. Oh, they don't know. The floor would light up if you stepped on it. We're like, oh, So we went out there like we were on soul train. We were tearing it up. They all started up plotting us and they came around and a plot and my sister, my sister and I were dancing and my dad watching and you never know what Melvin van Peebles was going to think. And he signaled us over and I said, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what this guy's about to say. We followed him into their library.
Speaker 15: This family had a McMansion, big old library, looked like something you had of Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 1: And Daddy took his cigar and he said Uh, you know, I love y'all. Y'all are beautiful and you dance like you're on soul.
Speaker 15: Trained, but I feel sorry for you because you're gonna miss out on half of life. What and he said, yeah, man, he said, listen, we got to love two things about people. You gotta love who they are, but you also got to love who you are when you're with them, right, And the way you're dancing on that floor, it's not inviting other people to dance with you.
Speaker 1: In fact, it's intimidating. It almost looks like a challenge, like if.
Speaker 15: They don't know the latest steps, don't have the perfectness, or that don't even bother coming out on the dance floor. So you're never gonna know what that tall Jewish brother is thinking right there, and it might man, he's been to Auschwitz. And I said, Ausha, what he said exactly, You don't know. You're not gonna know what that little Asian girl's thinking.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna know.
Speaker 15: You're gonna miss out on half of life because you're not bringing out the beauty and others.
Speaker 1: And then he dropped the mic and.
Speaker 15: I said, wow, you and my sister went back on the eslor I got the girl up, she got the old dude up.
Speaker 1: We got people involved. By the time we laugh, we had everyone up, dancing, hanging out, having fun.
Speaker 15: And one of those guys at that party later on wound up funding one of my movies when I became an adult. Wowow, and he said, good, wow, good. Allies come in all colors, you know. Then the lesson was, don't leave love on the table. And we may not look like you or vote like you. Your strength is diversity. Get out there and listen to what other people are doing, and sometimes you may learn something.
Speaker 1: You may go, oh, you know what, let me try that. Let me try his workout or her workout. What's she doing? I need to know what they're doing.
Speaker 15: So he was such a curious and he had an intellectual curiosity that I miss a lot of people.
Speaker 1: We're happy if we just.
Speaker 15: Watched our own show with our own news facts, and we just want to see stuff that confirms what we already think.
Speaker 1: But the strength is, did you learn a new word today?
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 1: I agree so much. Man.
Speaker 6: That's why I was even when I when I brought up the new Jack City reference on with Jonathan Carr. That's what I was in reference reference to what I was saying, how the vice president needs to go mix it up on Fox News the way Obama.
Speaker 1: Used to do. D I want to do that with this one. I was like, put me on Fox, then let me get them they see Westerns. Listen.
Speaker 15: Somebody came up to me from Fox News once. It was a right wing radio station. It was after nine to eleven, and I was with my kids and they were like, what do you think of nine to eleven? I said, well, listen, First of all, he said, what do you black people think of nine eleven? I said, dude, I can only answer for me. I don't represent black people. I can only represent my own crazy idea. But let me just say this. If you have children, and my eldest daughter says, I'm going to hit my brother because he hit me, my first question is a thinking father would be, did you do anything that might make your brother want to hit you? Before I condone you're hitting him back, you know what I mean, Before you get into a military stance with your brother? Did he did you do anything to him that might provoke him why? That's the simple, and that's a Republican or Democrat. I said, we got hit in nine to eleven. Okay, but we framed it as.
Speaker 1: Not patriotic to ever ask the question is there anything being done abroad that might make folks want to hit us? And the minute you look at that, the minute you go, oh wow, why is this going down over here? Why is that?
Speaker 15: And you have to look at it, you go, oh, there's usually something to it. It's not just people just hate you randomly, you know. It's like you got to kind of look at what's going on. And when you look around, like that thing I was telling you about Cartagina with they say, yeah, we'll take you. You just have to take our Coca cola and our gods and are this and all that, and then you can have your freedom, you know what I mean? So I think what I what I miss is Melvin's intellectual curiosity and that was a lot of that came through travel seeing how if you travel around people that you will see, oh wow, they're doing the same thing we do, or do they look at it a different way? And you learn a lot when you travel. So part of it is like in this dude, he's always traveling, he's been there. That's what he was teaching in Africa.
Speaker 1: Man. But he was a kid got bit by a line, right, So wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I just want my last question questions by the way man New Jack City. Yes, sir, you traumatized me for a long time. Why did the light skin brother have to get stabbed in the hand?
Speaker 1: I loved it. This was a question that will Smith brought up. Traumatized me for a long time. Anyway.
Speaker 8: One of the greatest scenes in cinema history scene.
Speaker 15: You know what, when I make a film, I want to just let it rip. And there were scenes with Wesley Pharrell, Wesley and Allen Payne and Alan Plain's in Outlaw Possible, And there were scenes because we laughed and talked about it where they just did their thing, and I had the good sense as the director to get the hell out the way, no ego and go man, they got magic, let me just film the magic, you know what I mean? Uh? And there was just moments that Wesley would do stuff and we're like, oh, that just works.
Speaker 1: It'd be killing it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 15: I still look back at when I watched that movie and think, now, that's one.
Speaker 1: Of his baddest roles.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: He tore it up. You really didn't have it in the role I.
Speaker 15: Mean, yeah, but I hear what you're saying, traumatiz And I'm not gonna say nothing, but you'll see some reference to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you boys thought you and Alan was related, right, related?
Speaker 8: Man, I don't even look at him a light skin, but related.
Speaker 15: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well that's interesting because there's a reason for that too in out Law poss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all roads leap back to it.
Speaker 9: So so yeah, and.
Speaker 15: Allen has a great vibe that we we hang now during the you know, it's like you, well, the good thing is like the guy that's the same at twenty as he is is forty didn't grow much. And so the more we grow, is man, the more we've gotten closer and going. Many you saw this and I can see that. And Alan's so smart and thoughtful and he's good in this movie. Man, he did some stuff in this movie. It's wild. So I'd be proud to be I'm his cinematic brother. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we appreciate you brothers for joining us. Our La Posse is our march first, Yes man, Many real man, Dela van Peoples, what are we gonna say?
Speaker 15: I was just gonna say that again, because when independent film, you're not gonna see huge billboards everywhere. It's word of mouse. People can throw on my Instagram Mario van Peebles. I'm easy to find or you know, and and and see it. But it's gonna be March first, but it won't be at every theater, so you gotta go out and make it happen, all right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's right. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's d J n V, Jess, Hilarius Chlamine the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess Jess with the mess.
Speaker 3: Yes, just rob the milord, don't do is gonna bring the numbers?
Speaker 1: Breakfast Club Stott all right.
Speaker 7: Offset encourages Cardy to drop a new album, so Offset showed the support for his wife Carti's music on Instagram.
Speaker 1: He posted a muted video on his story.
Speaker 7: I guess he bumped into the music and he said that is just hard basically, so he's bobbing and making a stank face, and then he captions stopped being scary. Drop the album. This esco crazy, right, But I I remember Cardy being up here and we did her interview at the end of last year and she was saying this when she was up here by.
Speaker 1: Her album, and you've got an album drive next year?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What quarter? So how are you gonna narrow it down? How many records you think you got? I want to narrow it down like eighteen? Okay, okay, are you are you? Are you? There?
Speaker 14: Are you?
Speaker 21: Clo?
Speaker 1: Spring Summer? You don't have to drop the second album, but I have I haven't. Yeah, I think she do got to put out an album.
Speaker 7: Honestly, as a Cardi fan, she's been to quiet and she you know, she's been chilling. She also did say in the interview with us last year, she said that it is it's pressure and she you know, and it's a lot, especially with everything sounding the same, and sometimes it's hard picking and choosing, like with beats and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So she has been quiet for a while. So I hope, I hope that she does drop soon. I don't know what call you waiting on.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's been one of six years since the debut album, but I still don't feel like she has to put out a second album. She's been putting out singles, she's been putting out features. Gave You All the second album fifty years.
Speaker 1: What that's Lauren Hill.
Speaker 6: But Cardi is.
Speaker 1: Really I think Cardi been one of the biggest thoughts out for six years. It's still and still she wants to do. She put out that project more music.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know how I feel about Offset saying stop being scary, Like Jesus, come.
Speaker 1: On, husband, I don't I don't mind.
Speaker 6: I don't mind the public pressure, Jesus because because the public pressure does two things. Number One, it gives you, you know, encouragement to do it, but also it does this. It got us talking about the second album and got people talking about cardi second album.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what she's fear for. I think she's fearful criticism. I think regard can be receiving.
Speaker 1: They gonna hate regardless, but you can't gonna be doing more mocking.
Speaker 2: But I think body puts out dope record throughout the year. So I think it's it's time time.
Speaker 1: Girl, all right.
Speaker 7: Lamar Oldham comments on the Kardashian curse. Lamar Oldham was recently on Big Boys Network Shout Out the Big Boy and he was married to Chloe Kardashian. This is something interesting. I didn't know they got married a month after they met each other. Now I don't watch this show, so, yeah, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I used to watch it back in the day, but then I fell off of it. But yeah, they were married immediately after they met at a test party. But that's what he said in the podcast.
Speaker 1: Is there Kardashian curse? I don't think so, sang, I don't think so.
Speaker 18: If that would have been a lot better if you were to say yes, if the curse is strength, right, and financial abundance and family strength, and yeah, they curse.
Speaker 1: And you know what I love about them, man, is that they're a tight family unit.
Speaker 26: I'm gonna keep it real with you. I've been saying this the whole damn too. I think I think every American family could learn from that family. If you think about they love each other, their tragedies and their fam or they're damn times and their family and how they overcame all that. You can't look up to that as a family.
Speaker 7: The Lord Yeah, well, I mean he has been vouching and saying that for a long time. But I just can't get over how Chloe said on a recent episode that Lamar will always be remembered as a drug user, so I wouldn't be yet she said that that ain't no allegedly that you can pull it up anywhere. Yeah, she said that when her and Kim were talking, Kim was going through some things about Yea with Yay and she was talking to her sistant.
Speaker 1: That's what Chloe said. I'm like, dang, you just gonna reduce him to a junkie. That's all we're gonna do.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I mean, but he has all the grace in the world for her, and then I still think a part of him still didn't get over her and once.
Speaker 1: Her back, Yeah, of course. Yeah, So I shout out to him for that.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Don't nobody look at Lamar as no junkie, Yeah that's yeah. Yeah, like you when you think of like the post child for junkies, don't come to.
Speaker 1: Mind, No, not at all.
Speaker 7: And I just I was so pissed, where like, dang, you married him, like you married him and this is what you feel like he'll be forever, like you scout do basketball player and you feel like this is what he'll be.
Speaker 1: Remember that. So yeah, it was very much whack.
Speaker 7: Tiffany Hattish receives backlash for a live video so she was on a flight and I'm a fan asked if she was going to Israel for vacation, because that's where she was going, and she said. She responded and said, now she was going for a history lesson. This is her audio on my Weather its.
Speaker 27: Fam want to go meet my future man out there. I'm going to the Holy Land. I might come back and work from this.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 27: I know a lot of stuff on social media be not true because I see stuff people saying about me, and I lived my life.
Speaker 1: I'm living my life, and I'm like, that's not what I said, that's not true.
Speaker 27: So before I get to speaking on stuff, because I've heard from people that lived there on both sides of the gate.
Speaker 6: Now I'm gonna go see I don't even have to look at social media to know she got back last year.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, real crazy. Yeah, yeah yeah, it was a couple of comments from social media. Is really to Wow. There's so much I could say, but damn, this is heartbreaking. You are not a safe space and your instincts are inherently flawed and dangerous, and this one is one I saw too. This situation is heart wrenching, resembling a scene from a horror movie with the tragic killing of thousands of Palestinians. Amidst this, she approaches the trip as leisurely paid vacation, which I find utterly disheartening. But we do know for people who met her, read her book, and know her story, Tiffany embraced the Jewish religion after meeting her father because she was raised by mom.
Speaker 1: But her dad is a Ritrian or ver. Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 8: If I fornot that right, but I'm pretty sure it's erit trance.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you don't know, don't say it.
Speaker 7: And she had about miss before fortieth birthday, so maybe she's trolling, and maybe she is going over there to you know, delve into her Jewish community or you know, inheritance or whatever that is. You know what I'm saying. It could be, but a lot of people feels like it was ignorant and dumb for her. The live is thirteen minutes long. Heritage and background, heritage, Yeah, heritage.
Speaker 1: And background, thank you. And then some people say, does she even have brain cells? I'd love to know.
Speaker 7: So, like she said, she see people talking about her all the time, and and maybe this is our way of keeping people talking about her. But I mean, if she just was like a newly founded Jew, then maybe is it doesn't hurt to go over there to see I guess.
Speaker 1: With I don't think.
Speaker 7: I think, yeah, it's bad. Yeah, I'm sorry, b A t bat Mitzvah.
Speaker 1: She one, Okay, she had turned forty. Okay, was she given? It was given? I don't know, okay, given what. I don't know what was it given about Mitzvah? Like that's the first one you have?
Speaker 7: Okay, it was cool, it was cool, cool, cool. I think Tiffany, when when Shane as dumb as I you know, as people think she is, she knows, she's very well aware of what's going on. And then it looked like she was going over there by herself. So I mean, she could be going over there to meet family. She says, she know people that's over there and stuff like that. So we'll see, she said, shown just for Pete.
Speaker 1: She can see. She'll see a lot of stuff online.
Speaker 7: But she's gonna go over there and she's gonna come back with a report of what's actually going on.
Speaker 1: So I guess we'll wait for that. And nothing's wrong with educating yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and experience is the best education, right, So she going over there. Maybe she ain't have to do the live, but she going over there.
Speaker 6: So that's the thing, Like, you know, you invite people into your space to judge you and criticize you. Just go on your journey by yourself. You don't got to show people. You don't got to tell people what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Like, just go do it. That's the issue. I agree, all right, and I'm gonna leave you all with this real quick.
Speaker 7: Beyonce just became the first black woman artist with the number one country songs.
Speaker 6: Yes, my black country, Okay, okay, And that is a great segue in the Donkey Day because I need John Snyder to come through the front of the congregation.
Speaker 1: We'd like to have a world with him. He's not too happy.
Speaker 6: He's not too happy about Beyonce taking over the country charts.
Speaker 1: Were gonna discuss, all right, we'll get to that next. We got Beyonce's record up, can you pull it up right fast? We gotta do mis number one.
Speaker 2: We got to play a record miles play that asses number one country truck, number two overall in the country too.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, that goddamn white man with that whipping chains, all right, new number one.
Speaker 1: Thirty yeah, and then Young Miami said, put me on a remix, Oh yeah, all right. Donkey days up next, yea, let's go.
Speaker 3: You're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Donkey up today. Damn, but he holled today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 7: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 6: Well, just hilarious donkey today. For Wednesday, February twenty first goes to John Snyder. We was off Monday, so I couldn't get to this sooner. But it's only Wednesday, and in light of some recent developments, it's not too late to get John Snyder the credit he deserves for being stupid.
Speaker 1: Now, John played vote on the dukesa hazard.
Speaker 6: If he was born in the nineteen hundred and seventies like me, then you remember Dukes that has it And it's amazing to me. Sidebar, it's amazing to me that Donald Trump is not pulled up to a rally in the general lee card.
Speaker 1: It's perfect for him.
Speaker 6: It's orange like his complexion. It has the Confederate flag on the side, and it was named after the most famous Confederate general. Okay, if you are the leader of the Party of the Confederacy like Trump, you gotta have the car in the Confederacy. If he pulled up to a rally in the General Lee Maga would lose it.
Speaker 1: But that's not why we're here today.
Speaker 6: We are here to discuss John Snyder and these comments he made about Beyonce and her foray into country music.
Speaker 1: Now, John Snyder sat down for an.
Speaker 6: Interview with one American news network, and it's safe to say he doesn't agree with Beyonce jumping in the country music.
Speaker 28: Let's listen, the lefties in the entertainment industry just won't leave any area alone, right. They just have to seize control over every aspect, don't they.
Speaker 24: They've got to make their mark, just like a dog in a dog walk park.
Speaker 3: You know, every dog has to mark every tree.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 10: So that's what's going on here.
Speaker 8: What does what party you belong to have to do with this? And John, how you turn the boss Hog on Beyonce?
Speaker 6: You know Boss Hog was forever angry with the Dukes because they used to spoil all the schemes. Are you going to be forever mad at Beyonce because she's about to dominate country music for a little while? See, John doesn't like entertainers claiming country music is their own. No, John, you don't like black entertainers claiming country music is their own, which I haven't heard Beyonce do. But even if she did, John, I think you should know that so much of what people love about country music comes from black people.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: The first string bands in this country were you know, enslaved people.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. Okay.
Speaker 8: I know we live in a country that doesn't like teaching the truth about his history.
Speaker 6: But news flash, America and everyone around the world listening to my voice, I'm about to tell y'all something that most people who read just a little bit. No, most popular music genres were started by black people.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: Country music in the US began with black people. I know. I know, Charlae Mane, you make everything about race.
Speaker 6: No, I make everything about history, all right, the history that this country keeps trying to erase, all right.
Speaker 1: The story of country music began with the banjo. Okay.
Speaker 6: The modern day banjo is a descendant of a West African instrument made.
Speaker 1: From gorge called the a content, yes, a conting. Okay.
Speaker 6: Think about Acon and think about him drinking a tang, and that's how you pronounce it a content. Okaynt just think about Akon and think about Acon drinking a ting, and that's how you pronounce it a content.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now, when slaves humans were taken from Africa to America, their instruments came with them, right for four hundred years, and slave people created their own music, all with roots in African music. In the eighteen forties, the banjo was seen as an exclusively black instrument. It was unheard of for a white person to play the banjo. Okay, once I continue, all right. In the eighteen fifties, menstrul shows became popular.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Minstrel shows introduced to banjo the white audiences, and then, like most things, white people are created it and started playing the banjo. So the minstrel shows unintentionally laid the groundwork, the foundation, if you will, for hill billy music, and hill billy music would later be renamed country, which became the music of the South. Now, you Caucasians, don't get mad at me, Okay for telling you about history. I'm not making any of this up. Okay, So John, you can't say Beyonce is trying to make her mark in country music. Her ancestors already did that, all right. Not to mention Charlie Pride, okay, Tina Turner, why are you acting like Tina Turner didn't have country music moments. I know she's known as the queen of rock and roll, but Tina from Tennessee. Her first album was called Tina Turns the Country On. She was covering Dolly Parton songs.
Speaker 1: All right. The great Ray Charles dig country music. Okay.
Speaker 6: Ray Charles is in the Country Music Hall of Fame. Not to mention South Carolina's own Darius Rutgers, Caine Brown. We met Caane Brown last year. I already Music Festival. It's so many black country singers. And it's amazing to me that you know, the Post Malons and Landa del Rays when they dipping their pink toes in country music, nobody says anything as soon as Beyonce starts wiggling her brown feet, okay. And what people like John Snyder want to be a segregated pool, all hell breaks loose Okay, Well, let me tell you something about God. Okay, God will prepare a table for you and the presence of your enemy. See, we all should welcome the criticism. We all should welcome to hate. We should all welcome to the nay says, because in twenty twenty four, these algorithms don't know the difference. So when you have someone who is beloved, just beyoncejsell Nos Carter, and they debut music at the super Bowl, the most watched television event in American history, When you are already that kind of superstar and you debut music in front of an audience of over two hundred million, and the people who love you run to listen, and the people who hate you run to listen, and the people who love you are talking about your music, and the people like John Snyder who want to hate you or talking.
Speaker 1: About your music.
Speaker 6: All of that makes for a perfect storm that causes you to become the first black woman the Top Billboard's Country Songs Chart with Texas Hold Them Yes, Beyonce has become the first black woman the Top Billboard's Hot Country Songs Chart after her track Texas Hold Them.
Speaker 8: They view that number one drop on a clues bomb for Beyonce red.
Speaker 6: That's why in this era, if you don't like something, it's best not to speak on it, because when you speak on it, whether you're mean to it or not, you are propelling the success of that something because the algorithm don't know the difference between love and hate. I wish today Beyonce would post thank you for making me the first black woman in the top Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart. And to my critics, your doubt fuels me, your hate drives me, your ignorance challenges me, you inspire me. Okay, thank you, John and everybody in country music who thinks like you. Please let Chelsea Handler give John Snyder the biggest hee haw.
Speaker 3: Hee haw hee haw.
Speaker 1: That is way too much, Dan Maynes.
Speaker 6: Now, I want to tell you about another black woman who is a history maker. She is the first black woman to have a number one hit on the country charts. Her name is Alice Randall. She has a professor at Vanderbilt and on April night, she has a book coming out that I am holding in my hand.
Speaker 1: This is the Advanced Reader edition.
Speaker 6: It's called My Black Country, A journey through country Music's Black past, present and future. This is the next release off my book in print, Black Privilege Publishing with Simon and Schuster. So if you want a quick history lesson on black people in country music, this is the book for you, My Black Country by Alice Randall. Thank you, go pre order now wherever you buy books.
Speaker 2: All right, yes, let's allude to those black queens. Yes indeed, and thank you for that donkey today. Now let's move over to another black woman. Her name is Jasmine Moss. Now, Jasmine was charged with child neglect. She's been trending the last couple of days.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason she's trending is she's a mother, and she has her own business. It's called, I guess, a wax place where she actually waxes other women.
Speaker 1: It's called Jiffy Pube. I don't know. I how you go there and get you a little quick little wax. I don't know. I don't know if it's called jiffy. It ain't jiffy peber. I don't know if it's called Jiffy pube. But this is why she was arrested.
Speaker 28: A mother is in jail after police say her daughter helped to wax clients at a waxing studios. The police say that child was only five years old. Investigators charged Jasmine Moss with child neglect. Police say last week they got several calls about disturbing images involving a young girl on social media. Memphis police say those images were on Moss's Instagram, which she uses to promote her hair removal services. She claims on the post her daughter waxed twenty four clients for more than eight hours, making more than seven hundred dollars. Moss is now charged with child abuse neglect and she is expected in court tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Well, let's open up the phone lines and let's discuss eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. What do you think of the situation? Do you believe this mom had any ill intentions? Or was it one of those things as the mom was doing her job at home and the daughter was there and wanted to see what mom was doing and learn what mom was doing.
Speaker 1: Well, who the hell is gonna let a five year old wax them?
Speaker 6: Let's discuss if you walked into a five year old walked in the room and just was about the waxy, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you think something's wrong? And I would get up immediately exactly. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the five year old wasn't doing it on her own. I'm sure the mom is doing it maybe and maybe the daughter was just like let me, let me try, mom.
Speaker 1: But let's let's discuss picture.
Speaker 6: I thought she was in front of some big white legs and then white legs was spread open, okay.
Speaker 1: And then the smells came through.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean, somebody wash before waxing, and yeah, like I understand.
Speaker 1: However, I don't think jail time is proper.
Speaker 7: I mean for this, I'm gonna be honest with you. Nah, I don't think put her in jail, but that is stupid wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not.
Speaker 2: Let's discuss when we come back. Eight nun drink five eight five one oh five one. I see some people looking at it like she wanted to do what her mom is doing. Her mom is working at home and she's learning the craft.
Speaker 7: You only want to do what your mother do if you show her why she even knows what waxing is at five, You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. It's the breakfast O, good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's topic time called eight hundred and five eighty five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Crug.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dej MV jess Larious Charlamagne the guide. We are to breakfast club now if he's just joining us. We're talking about something that was trending online yesterday. A woman that has her own wax business and her daughter joined in. Her daughter is five years old. And here's the news report.
Speaker 28: A mother is in jail after police say her daughter helped to wax clients at a waxing studio. Memphis police say that child was only five years old. Investigators charged Jasmine Moss with child neglect. Pollie say last week they got several calls about disturbing images involving a young girl on social media. Memphis police say those images were on Moss's Instagram, which she uses to promote her hair removal services. She claims on the post her daughter waxed twenty four clients for more than eight hours, making more than seven hundred dollars. Moss is now charged with child abuse and neglect and she is expected in court tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five on what are your thoughts she getting charged?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she is getting charged. She was arrested. I think that's crazy.
Speaker 7: I mean I do. I think it's crazy that that she's being said to jes So what's going on with the little girl? Child protect the services?
Speaker 1: What's going They haven't said what's going on with the girl. But the mother was arrested.
Speaker 6: I can see why the mother was arrested because the girl is five, and you know, this is against the law because it violates the child label laws in this country. She's not sixteen, and you can't work in hazardous environments under the age of eighteen. Has it is waxing random vagina, especially in bringing summer that could be considered happy.
Speaker 7: It's probably it could be considered stinky for sure, and definitely still has it. I mean it's hot wax, I get it. Is all of that discharged. I don't what all of that. Yeah, it's all of that.
Speaker 1: Her teaching a baby girl about it so early, it's crazy. I still don't think she should have to jail.
Speaker 7: Like I said, I don't know what else could have happened, But jail is a little She's only.
Speaker 1: Going to joke beause the girls five.
Speaker 6: That's a violation of child label laws in America like period, Like we always you always hear people have these conversations about, oh they got little kids, you know, working in factories making putting together our phone.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing them go to jail.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I mean that's it's in a different country, right right to the different country.
Speaker 7: I feel you what I think happened. She she her daughter, she couldn't get a babysitter or whatever.
Speaker 1: Her daughter.
Speaker 7: She let her daughter in the room when she started doing this type of stuff, and her daughter's like, oh, I want to do what mimmy do. That's the only way that a child would say, I want to do what mimmy do. If you're around, what mimmy do. And then she she showed us she got happy. She might have been a little good with it. These kids are advanced. She got too comfortable with it. The wrong person saw it, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: She's five man, Yeah, she is five child labor in nineteen thirty eight. Five.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think she was working eight hours and shift. She was deal with her motter. She's five working.
Speaker 1: All think she was working like drive at five working. She's hanging out with them. Hello, Sonny, Hello. She was working after we saw Hello, who's this sudden? Yea, hey, Sonny, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 16: So my thing is, we don't say anything when we see is in the small Mama top stop working with their family, the Chinese food restaurants working on their family. And this woman is seeking this child generational wealth. This woman is seeking the child how to work for what you're getting and not for nothing those blacks depends on what they're getting me one hundred dollars a stop. It's harder to teach than it is to learn, So highly doubts she was doing it all by herself. Si could have been doing for eight hours, eight hours and toto, she could have been doing one person hour. That's seven hundred bucks plus tip. That canna come up to the eighth change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's five.
Speaker 2: So Sonny is saying, when you go to the Chinese food spot, sometimes you see, you know, the owner's child, or if you go to the bodega, you'll see the.
Speaker 1: Owner's child in their work, and you're saying, it's the same thing. How old is the child? That's so the thing was this also is.
Speaker 16: How many Chinese food restaurants, ads and commercials do you see out in like on the CV and everything. None, right, but we always frequent them. We always got it on everything else. This woman has to rely on her social media in order to get her name out there, in order to get her clients out. If her clients ain't complaining.
Speaker 1: Then why are we The client did complain, I think I think it was one not.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: I thought they posted it online and people were complaining about the posts she put on her Instagram.
Speaker 7: Oh he had twenty five clients or something like that, right, Who these freaky ass clients that ain't complaining?
Speaker 6: Why these freaky ass clients okay with a five year old coming in there waxing them.
Speaker 16: Or maybe the clients or understand exactly what I'm saying. As far as your man at an early age, how to make that money, how to get I'd better heart, teacher, how to make money doing that? And teacher, how money made?
Speaker 10: To get it? From that?
Speaker 6: Cast you a question, man, would you let a five year old give you a wax?
Speaker 16: But at the same time, as I said, each their.
Speaker 1: Own, That's that's how I feel about it, too.
Speaker 7: So we say, I don't know if I walk inside of a wax wax and center and a five year old is dead. Nah, but I'm not gonna post about it. I'm not gonna be like, yo, they had this five year old. She ain't get to touch me?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 10: You know, like make the money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the youngest age of the working child label is fourteen in America.
Speaker 1: I mean that is the truth.
Speaker 2: But like she said, I've been at at places where you see five six year olds working.
Speaker 1: You don't know if they're working. They're just in there with their parents. They just in there. They're not being put to work like what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Nobody cared about loaves of America no other time, but now the five year old one d waxes.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about lots of America and everything.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 3: Who's this yo?
Speaker 16: This is Walters from out of Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: What's going on with it? How you doing? Walter?
Speaker 9: Talk to us?
Speaker 1: Walsteron what's your opinion?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 20: They're wrong for putting those wolf drying.
Speaker 10: They feel what you know, Don'tina?
Speaker 2: Oh she said those wolf He said, they're wrong for putting those wolf vaginas in that baby face.
Speaker 1: I feel you, I feel you with that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like she couldn't.
Speaker 15: She couldn't.
Speaker 20: She couldn't wax any area. I mean, if it was a male, we'll be out man.
Speaker 7: But no, no nigga, better not let down asks for no wax. I mean I ain't saying that they don't, but don't go.
Speaker 1: Ain't no five year old. I don't think she have a five year old?
Speaker 7: They want no Man's all right?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eight five one O five one.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us, we're talking about a story that was trending in the last couple of days. This mom and her five year old child was on I guess she was posting pictures of her daughter waxing women and she was arrested for it, and people are up in arms.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss this the breakfast logan Morning.
Speaker 3: Say, if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 5: It's topic called eight hundred five eight five five one. To join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Morning, everybody, it's DJ Envy, Jesse, Hilariyu, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us, we're talking about this young lady from Tennessee who was arrested. She has a business where she does waxing, and her five year old daughter. I guess was helping her out. She posted a picture and she's been arrested about it, and people have been talking about it, and we have.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 10: Anonymous from Houston?
Speaker 1: Anonymous from Houston, what's your thought? It's the radio, sir, we can't see you.
Speaker 10: Yes, I just I just feel like it wasn't a problem when Swiss beat son made a beat at five years old, but the untitled master. But now a child is doing something with her mom and that was the problem. Yeah, where was the Where was the issue when the son made a beat he was five years old?
Speaker 6: I don't think that's the same thing, because you can make a beat at five years old on your own. They sell instruments for five years old, they sell the little keyboards and the guitars.
Speaker 10: And they look in the studio with his father, who is a well known beat maker or or producer. So we know he was in there for hours with his father.
Speaker 8: But he's not he's not he's not making his child work by making a beat.
Speaker 1: I don't think I think that's what I don't think.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty sure the child her mom doing.
Speaker 6: This about she definitely need to be arrest out. She definitely need to be arrested if she wasn't making her child work and her child's just in there planing. Oh there's a vaginant go ahead and take.
Speaker 10: This her mom working and said, I want to try what mommy is doing, just like any other child with.
Speaker 7: Exactly And like I said, this mom probably does not have babysitter, you know all that, So.
Speaker 1: She just makes sense to him, Well the neglect.
Speaker 2: Just listen to what he's just because he's seeing it different. Yeah, you're right, Swiss Bee's son made it a beat. But the problem was is this child is saying is around hot wax where she can be burned at the age of five.
Speaker 1: They're saying that it's dangerous.
Speaker 10: She was supervised by an adult.
Speaker 16: Just like.
Speaker 8: She's waxing somebody's vagina. You can't be serious, bro.
Speaker 14: Who.
Speaker 10: Crazy? But when when you're in school and you're in science class, you're you're you're doing stuff that's supervised by adult. Yeah, okay, that's you're right. Five years old sounds crazy, But still nobody had a problem when a child does something at five with a celebrity. But when it's a regular person, now she's going to jail.
Speaker 1: I think it's stupid, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Anonymous from here hot wax and vaginas he was making hot fire in the studio fire.
Speaker 1: That's the same hot wax high fire.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 10: There's three?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's the metro? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 14: What up?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 20: I don't really say that.
Speaker 10: She needs to be a real support. And then in this case, I think it's.
Speaker 14: Put it on social media.
Speaker 20: Man, everything.
Speaker 10: But I understand what she's trying, the thought of the game.
Speaker 20: But she should have done there in the old personal space.
Speaker 10: Maybe you just don't want her and not the client, but.
Speaker 9: It's just it's just how you do that.
Speaker 8: I just don't know what client is gonna let a five year old, obviously.
Speaker 1: Because they probably freaks all need to have signs mad. What's up? Bro? What's your opinion?
Speaker 17: So yeah, I agree? And then and here's why I agree. I'm saying comfortable with old girl doing that, just because potentially it could be teaching her child how to take over the business one day.
Speaker 1: She's five, she's five five five, Max said. She don't say, okay, he's just teaching them.
Speaker 17: But she's right, she's right there with her.
Speaker 10: She's right there with her.
Speaker 17: Daughter's not like she's left alone.
Speaker 10: Now I'm saying if she now she's left alone, that's different.
Speaker 17: But her mom right there guiding her and showing her how it's supposed to be done, then, I mean, she's right there with her.
Speaker 1: Then the clients ain't got a problem with it. Obviously they freaks. Why would you have a five year old do that to you? Listen the Fair Labor Standards Acts.
Speaker 6: That's the minimum age for employment at fourteen years for non agricultural jobs. Okay, the Vagina, as much as we love it, it's not agriculture.
Speaker 1: Okay. There's a lot of bushes, intrigues. I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: And it restricts the hours of under the age of sixteen. This kid was five, y'all. I'm not saying I don't think that this is something that the woman should be jailed for, but there are laws in this country for a reason.
Speaker 1: She broke up the law.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm more concerned about the people that's letting the five year do it.
Speaker 9: Twenty four of them.
Speaker 1: That's insane. I mean, when was this.
Speaker 7: This This was in Memphis, Tennessee. Okayphis. We know Memphis is a small town. Everybody know everybody. She probably know all her clients, so and all the clients. No, little Bevy what's her name? I don't know, Like, hey, you know they probably nowhere, y'all. That's a tight knit city. Everybody know everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I don't know. We got Jess with the mess coming up? What we're talking about? Uh, I don't know, Yo, hit me back, we'll minutes the breakfast lut good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: What oh.
Speaker 6: That battery gets low? Somebody pub breakfast baby start kicking her as around eighty nine, that baby start kicking that ass.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, please, let's get to the messy. Just Robber Moore, just don't do is gonna bring numbers on the breakfast clubs. This is interesting.
Speaker 7: Bradley Cooper recalls pitching a role at Beyonce's house. So during an interview with sag After Rarely spoke about pitching a role to Beyonce, he wanted her to play Ali, the main role. Uh, the main character in his movie Stars And this is a really good movie. Did y'all see that star is.
Speaker 1: Boring about it? It was so good. It was so good it made me cry. And a bunch of other stuff, but this is the audio. This is what he said.
Speaker 23: He said, Okay, if you can make it for under twenty five million dollars and you can get Beyonce, I'll do it.
Speaker 10: And uh.
Speaker 23: And so then I went to Beyonce's house and jay Z was watching Judge Judy. I still remember, no, yeah, I'm not kidding, stop it, and I was, and I was freaking. I was so I remember I had this weird cough when I was pitching it to her, like it was so crazy, like and then and then uh, and it was crazy and then and then she was and she was incredible and so was he and and we developed it for like a year together and she was I mean, she's one of the greatest people of all time.
Speaker 7: But so when they at the after the meeting, they did they worked on it for like a year, but Beyonce's pregnancy actually got in the way of that and well you know, and not gotten the way of it. But she was pregnant, so she couldn't no longer do the film and they were still trying to shoot them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely what happened.
Speaker 7: A lot of pregnant women do that, allegedly, So Bradley Cooper, he considered Adele for the role right after that, and he texted her and she had text back like no, I'm busy. So then Lady G got ended up playing the main character after Beyonce fell through, and twenty twelve, Variety reported that Beyonce was set to play the role. But listen, I'm gonna read what they wrote because this is crazy. All right, it's said in twenty twelve, this is our producers mind you. In twenty twelve, Variety reported that Beyonce set to play the role but had to drop out because of her presidency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think you should that. But she is the bondest. Definitely says president the United States.
Speaker 7: We saw that, okay, but no presidency because they could be like just tied and what's going on.
Speaker 1: No, it definitely says presidency.
Speaker 6: Yes, But I will say that's the prime example of what's for you is for you because Lady Ga got won in Oscar.
Speaker 1: She did, and I'm so happy about Yo. The movie was great.
Speaker 7: That's when I was like, Yo, lady got out with the acting jobs and the film was successful and made over four hundred and thirty six million worldwide, so that that was great.
Speaker 1: I think that was great. He tells me that everybody watches Judge Judy too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but yo, did you see how psyched the guy was, no jud stopping. Now those people don't watch TV.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, school, I missed the Judge Judy thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Bradley Cooper told the the guy that he sat down to the interview where he was like, I went over.
Speaker 1: I pitched the movie to be on s Jaz was watching Judge Judy. He was like, no, oh no, there's no way.
Speaker 8: Like it's Judge, you wouldn't be everybody watch Judge Judy.
Speaker 1: Now what if JA sendem assists and desists like, yo, I don't want these the president the presidency of what was not president? Oh my god? Anyway, moving on, I meant to say Ceason.
Speaker 7: God said that confront Shannon Shop for saying he's short. During the episode the first take, Shannon Sharp spoke about Jalen Brown jumping over Constone for the dunk contest. Ky Coyson that was sitting in a chair, so Shannon Sharp said he was three feet tall.
Speaker 1: This is the audio.
Speaker 14: Help the man is already three foot tall. You put him in a chair. Ninety one ninety one five.
Speaker 19: You said it oh no, no, no, no, no no, not is this national TV? Why just go straight like that? I got started with this. Not shit, You're going to have to see me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to see yo. He's so funny to me.
Speaker 7: And for those who don't know, Conson that actually played in the Celebrity All Star Game and.
Speaker 1: Shan to play.
Speaker 2: They would not pass him the ball last game, and I felt so bad for they were disrespected.
Speaker 6: He was wide open that they were disrespected. He tried to play shot. Don't don't invite short people places. Don't invite us short people places if you're not gonna give us respect we.
Speaker 10: Just got.
Speaker 7: Or don't invite people to places and then uninvite them because of their past. But Shannon Show was his coach. Shannon was the coach, so that's why he was calling calling them coach at first. And it's report Costa is reportedly five.
Speaker 1: To three, so this is what he's not the same height as you show. I'm five to seven, not five seven, five seven. He's not five seven.
Speaker 7: I'm five three too. Not the same Yes, oh my god, he'll never got no shoes.
Speaker 1: I will tell you to stand up, but you're pregnant and you can tell you. I want to conserve your energy.
Speaker 2: You still got hour definitely five seven five three five seven five three.
Speaker 1: But Shannon and Ky talked about it. Play number three. Oh what how why you call me three ft?
Speaker 10: Hold on by stop to these people both that.
Speaker 1: God, don't do that, Cat, I told you, oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, five, Now hold.
Speaker 1: Look, I ain't three feet, bro, and I'm not want to put five and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Don't know, God, it was not a knock on you.
Speaker 14: I was saying, if you look at the other guys, they jumping over shack, they jumping over they jumping over taco fall, they're jumping over a kill. Even if they jumps over you. He puts you in a chair. Now you have the height of what your original I thought.
Speaker 1: I was gonna be standing up on a chair, but he thought we sit down. I'm confused. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 6: Don't ever, ever, ever defend your shortness. Because short people live longer than taller people. That's all you got to say to them.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. That's a fact.
Speaker 8: Short people live longer than taller people.
Speaker 1: So you're saying the NBA whole NBA got a good chance of dying for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Cod said he's five to eight, so he's taller than you. He said he's five nine. Somebody's tallder to you. He's not. He's five to three. He's not five. At what age? What height are you a little person?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think four eleven.
Speaker 7: And then as a man, because I don't think we trip about it. We women, We don't trip about that too much. I mean, I don't know there's a little man what. I never thought it was short till I got around to all people, why it is?
Speaker 1: Kevin?
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah, he's seven, probably the same because Kevin is short. Kevin is shorter than me five five. Kevin's like five ton five. Little wall almost got a check, you know what I mean? Oh my god, he was like an inch away from being a little person.
Speaker 1: He's five to Yeah, I might be five four because Kevin is smaller than man.
Speaker 4: Is what for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All just missed it by about four inches. I got a check, need a check for being a door? I did not know that.
Speaker 8: But the moral of the story is show people live longer than taller people.
Speaker 1: I know. That's right here. Getting money, you know, and that's why you and then.
Speaker 6: You got to be in shape too. Of your short You know what I'm saying. You can't be short and like skinny.
Speaker 1: You gotta have some like girth to you or short in fact, because that's bad for your need. And be short with a big back clue to the big right, Hey, drop.
Speaker 7: The movie because I have presidency, y'all. And then I've heard around his head jay Z should have sent them assists and decease.
Speaker 2: A whole cis death, all right, people, choice mixes up next to the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Come on, y'all, wake up if.
Speaker 3: You're like to enter the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody. It's the j n V, Jesse, Hilaria, Charlamagne, the GUD. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Black History Month? What we doing? Listen, man, It's Black History Month. So suit to my guy be dot.
Speaker 6: Every day during Black History Month, he puts out an episode of I Didn't Know Maybe You didn't either, which is a podcast that tells you about a lot of things in black history you may not have known about. So the day be dout as telling you the story of Alice Bold and Anthony Broadwater.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss, y'all.
Speaker 4: This white woman, Alice Sebow randomly picks a black man off the streets as the man that raped her. He does sixteen years before the story is proved to be false and his conviction overturned, and all Alice Sebold.
Speaker 1: Has to say is I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Alice Sebold wrote a book, Lovely Bones, that was turned into a movie with Mark Wahlberger Son never seen it, never will. But she was eighteen in college at Upstate New York and Syracuse in nineteen eighty one, when she was in the park there as a freshman, she was raped. Months later, she says, she was walking down the street and came face to face with the man who raped her. The man approached her and he said, don't I know you from somewhere? And she was frozen with fright who was arrested, and she took the stand and I did him as her rapist. Now, there was a big time director in Hollywood that was doing a movie Lucky, based on the memoir of Alice see Bowle's rape. But he said that the trial transcript in her book didn't quite add up and he had questions. So after doing some investigating, came to find out she was big cap. She eventually issued an apology.
Speaker 25: It sounded like this, I am so sorry, most of all for the fact the life you could have lad was unjustly robbed of you. And I know that no apology can change what happened to you, and it never will if.
Speaker 9: You don't shut up.
Speaker 4: Anthony Broadwater received five point five million dollars from the State.
Speaker 9: Of New York last year.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because even after he was arrested, she picked a totally different man in the police lineup, but Broadwater was still taking the trial. He got released in nineteen ninety nine, but still had to register as a sex offender until the conviction was vacated in November of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 9: He got his MS last year, in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: Now, how the hell does she just get the ride off into the sunset, walking her puppet down the street, just living life? How is it not a law yet that if you allege someone raped you and that person gets time, and it comes out there without a shadow of a doubt that you lied, why don't you get the same exact time that that person god or would have gotten. This man, Anthony Broadwater, now sixty two years old, was falsely incarcerated for sixteen years in nineteen eighty two. And now forty two years later, he's just getting paid for it. He's only free because Alice Sebo's book didn't match the court transcripts and a Hollywood producer was doing his due diligence before making it into a movie. How many innocent men are incarcerated and have been incarcerated for years behind false accusations and allegations that won't be fortunate enough to have their line as accusers write a book.
Speaker 9: To be eventually researched for a potential film.
Speaker 1: Huh? How many?
Speaker 9: The reality is, I don't know, and maybe you don't either.
Speaker 1: I know, I slut to be done.
Speaker 6: Yes, Luthor the good Brother, be dout and make sure you subscribe. I didn't know, maybe you didn't either. On The Black Effect, iHeart radio podcast Network.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's time to get up out of here.
Speaker 2: We got a salute to the People's Mario and Mandela van Peoples for joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Yes, man legends.
Speaker 6: Mario is definitely a legend man and it's so interesting because, as I said during the interview, we used to see Mario and Melvin together, and then Melvin passed away a few years ago. So now you see Mario with his son man Della. So it's just it's just really dope to see that luted them carrying on their legacy, their family legacy.
Speaker 1: An Outlaw Posse comes out March first, the new movie. That's right, all right, and Jess and.
Speaker 7: Listen, it's Jordan Piel birthday. Heavy birthday at Jordan Peel.
Speaker 1: He is so funny.
Speaker 7: I just got finished watching Camphill. I watch Camphill almost every day. But Jordan Pill's birthday today. And Nina Simone she was she's an aquarius.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Wow, had no idea you born dating some morning? Have you born day? Jordan Peele andswer.
Speaker 7: Me get up birthdays. My birthday party is March second. That's on a Saturday. It's surround the see I double a in Baltimore. And look all right, all y'all Charlotte people.
Speaker 1: I know, yes, Charlotte. It was litt and Charlotte Withna how we used to come every time. But let us have it for a few years, y'all. It'll be back.
Speaker 7: It'll be back on why y'all can't come up Baltimore. Y'all can come to Baltimore a little bit, just don't go to certain places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you gotta tell us those places though, that's the problem. You gotta let us know where we can't go.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm gonna get a list because I don't be going there either like that, but I'm gonna be there Saturday, March second for my birthday party. We are doing the Crown the Queen Opulence two point zero. Get your tickets the links of my bio and then the it's at the Baltimore Peninsula. That's twenty four to fifty five House Street. Parking is available and hit up Dave Cowsler for the party for the.
Speaker 8: Tables and it's Baltimore, so all dummies get in free before you're not.
Speaker 1: Even allow to say all that, because yeah, that's why you can't come through now, Jesus to morre.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to get them in the cool with you. You're gonna call them dummies on radio. That's what they say, Yeah, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: To each Jesus. Yeah, get your tickets all right, now, you got a positive note, man, I do have a positive note. The positive note is simply this.
Speaker 6: Always remember that my mental health doesn't allow for it is a valid reason.
Speaker 1: You heard what I just said. My mental health doesn't allow for it. That is a valid reason.
Speaker 8: Don't ever let nobody make you think otherwise.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. This thing could be recycling. My mental health doesn't allow for it. Just whatever you're saying, my mental health doesn't allow hi. Yeah, whatever breakfast club you don't finish for.
Speaker 9: Y'all done.