Speaker 1: So Sunday Night, the People's Choice Awards celebrated the best in TV, film, music, and pop culture.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This award show is special because the people decide who wins this year. Chris Rock. Congratulations to Chris one Comedy Act of the Year for his Comedy special Selective Outrage. Very good. I love that special. Beyonce also one R and B Artist of the Year. Congratulations. I Spice one new Huh. I Spice one New Artist of the Year, Barbie one Movie of the Year and Comedy Movie of the Year, and Taylor Swift one.
Speaker 3: Movie of the Year and Comedy Movie.
Speaker 1: Day according to the people. Yeah, Barbie, Yeah, you have pink today, So you have on pink today. Look at that. I love that movie. We got all the back in the theaters. That movie made a lot of money though you think about it got people in the theaters. What the color purple when shuit? Well it's on TV now, so so watch it if you like it. I loved Color Purple, loved it, loved it to.
Speaker 3: The movies to see that.
Speaker 1: It's very good. Uh. Taylor Swift one Female Artist of the Year, Social Celebrity of the Year and Pop Artist of the Year. This is definitely her year. Uh and Travis Kelsey her man one Athlete of the Year. So there you go, people's choice. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: The NFL didn't vote him m v P. He want athlete? Yeah what what where.
Speaker 1: Would we This is the people, the people choice.
Speaker 3: That's just because he Dayton Taylor. He wasn't an athlete a year.
Speaker 2: He cold boy.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, year, but Lamar Jason won he v mar Jackson wm d P. Yeah, he'd asked, yea, who they.
Speaker 1: Tell the people they voted for Travis Kelcey. We got to congratulate Beyonce uh for covering the March April issue of Essence magazine with the headline Beyonce Knowles Carter and the Legacy of Black Hair and her latest venture. In her feature article, Beyonce talks about her hair care line Sacred. Yeah, so congratulations to her and Sacred. Can't wait for that very exciting, can't wait for it? Yeah, what are you looking like, Steve? Now back to Travis Kelcey Athlete of the Year. You're still milling that over.
Speaker 3: I'm just stunned of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Probably young people that voted love them together.
Speaker 2: He invented to fade too.
Speaker 3: Well, well, now he did admit he said, held clean that up. Yes, man, y'all come on, now, that ain't his fault. It ain't he It ain't his fault. He Athlete the Year either. I ain't mad at but the public though, the people hell Tiger Woods boy, Charlie Woods. I'd have voted him after he that year for our voted Avis cancel that little boy playing his hands off, killing man.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, I'm sure Chris was happy.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift gonna perform at the Super Bowl next year, that's my prediction.
Speaker 1: You keep saying that, Well, I mean, the people just makes sense.
Speaker 3: If you really you want some numbers in viewership, put that girl on that show. Them Swifties ain't playing, man, Put that girl on that show. I've never seen her before.
Speaker 1: I've never saw I have heress for a concert because I had to see what it was all about.
Speaker 3: I had I want to see what it's all about. I know she did our Earth Wind and Fire September.
Speaker 1: You think about that, Yeah, what do you think about that bit of it? If you want to, Well, the people. The people love what the people say. The people said she's a female Artist of the Year. They said she's the social celebrity of the year and she's pop artist of the year. That's what the people say. And they say her man is athlete.
Speaker 2: Oh Taylor, I like Taylor, like I ain't mad at him.
Speaker 1: A coming up next athlete on call. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show