Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, surely the backlash has already started from the NBA All Star weekend. They did not like the game on Sunday, Oh my god, to eleven and wait six they sit next year, They're gonn try to make it more competitive. But I don't know how they gonna do that because it's the players they playing to eleven twenty six, highest scoring All Star game ever.
Speaker 3: Well, the players, they.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing nothing could we do to make it a more competitive game?
Speaker 3: How we live? The players have to play d You have to look, man, it used to be a cold game to watch man East against the West. It was competitive. They was trying to win. No, man, it was just not. But it's up to the players. You know, they make They make millions of dollars, and fans want to see the greatest pickup game on Earth, and that's not what they're seeing. So they need to play kickball or something, you know, something different, kick football, kickball, coin hole, just do something different, man, for real. I mean, that's what they're gonna do. They might as well, because you see what didn't happen to the Pro Bowl in football. They play football. Nothing. Yeah, they got a steels test, you know, you just be going whatever. They had a long drive test, a long drive championship at the Pro Bowl. Who wants to see a football player hit the golf ball? I don't know, Hug, It's crazy. Man. If they're not going to play the game, then don't play the game. You know. The baseball players they have All Star game, you know, but don't you don't play the game, you know. I understanding that they don't want to get hurt, hurt, but they played. They play that hard in summer leagues and games when they playing at the at the pickup. I just it's just a horrible thing to watch. Man. I didn't watch it because I've been watching this the years. Take this turn, Kobe said before he passed. They got changes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You don't want to waste your Saturday and Sunday watch and this type of stuff. You don't want football, flag football, flag football. The best built people on the earth is playing flag football.
Speaker 3: But the dunk contest, I mean, all these cats, but all these dunks, they be trying to do all this hollering after they dun't get in the dunk contest. You know, Jalen Brown. He put the glove on the left hand dunk. What was that?
Speaker 2: You pro He's like Michael Jackson throwback?
Speaker 3: What was I saying? I just wanted to he said, dunk with his left hand. That ain't going wait wait.
Speaker 2: So y'all, so the players that decide to get into dunk contest, you didn't like.
Speaker 3: The way he dunk, so but he participated.
Speaker 2: He showed up.
Speaker 1: You got to give him credit for that, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Okay, Well you can go down now and I'll throw that ball up against that back board. So damn hard.
Speaker 1: But let's get competitive, all right, we hear you, guys. Coming up to the top of the hour, a husband needs some advice Steve on dealing with his closed minded wife who won't go vote. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening to the Dave Harvey Morning Show.