Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Beatles Group Master Bass Trend. Something I didn't know about until this morning. Still don't really know about it, but I was gonna explain it to me.
Speaker 2: My name's Jack.
Speaker 1: That over there is Miles, and it's it's Wednesday afternoon. You know, we're just getting over that hump. We're just right there, just it's about to By the end of this episode, we're going to be going downhill, hands in the air, pooping and hollering. But until then, we do, of course, have to talk about a couple of our faves who are getting We're getting fucking railroaded.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, now I'm gonna have to, I guess boycott the state of Texas for what they're doing at Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: This is bullshit. So last we checked in with Alex Jones. Previously checking Alex Jones, he had been sued successfully for a cool one point five billy Billy a billy and then he declared bankruptcy and we were like, nothing's fair in the world. He's going to get away with it. But it turns out judges hate this motherfucker, like yeah, for good reason, because he's flagrantly still doing the crime that he's being tried for. He's still just like flaunting reality and being glib and being cynical in the face of judgment. And so last year, bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez ruled that Alex Jones can't discharge the defamation awards because those debts stemmed from intentional and malicious conduct. So he can't just be like, sorry, guys, bankrupt over here, I declare bankruptcy. And no that wasn't enough, sir. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, the group of his general unsecured creditors, which is basically mostly made up of Sandy Hook families, they basically they had, they had, they had a decision to make. There was Alex Jones offer to them that said, okay, how about I give you five and a half million dollars a year at least for ten years, and then we'll call it even for the fact that I completely destroyed your lives and called you guys crisis actors, despite the horrific loss that you experienced.
Speaker 1: The lowest point that a human being could possibly be.
Speaker 2: The other option, and I don't think it's that good.
Speaker 3: That's probably what Alex Jones like this is probably not that great, which is to you know, methodically liquidate and redistribute my property and cash. The family is pretty much unanimously voted for the ladder and say yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's liquidate this shit, let's take it, let's see what's going on.
Speaker 3: And this also preserves potential legal actions against parties affiliated with Jones and his Info Wars program, so uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will see.
Speaker 3: I think the next step here is to actually see how this will all happen mechanically, like what is what?
Speaker 2: What could be turned into what? But yeah, not not a great time for Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, they're just uh yeah, they're just gonna carve his ass up.
Speaker 2: You hate to see it. Focus really, no, this is great. Fuck that guy.
Speaker 1: I hope he just spends the rest of his life agonizing over you know, how he's going to pay for his next meal, which I doubt is going to be that but it sounds sounds stressful.
Speaker 2: Deservedly so fuck yeah, I would love to see that.
Speaker 3: Like his he resorts to only being able to eat his nutriceuticals for sustenance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like was that on the table? Must eat nutricity?
Speaker 3: You got to take care, you got to take a whole bottle of your nutriceuticals every hour on the hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Letitia James, the New York Attorney General, said, Uh, there was some question.
Speaker 2: Like, how's it?
Speaker 1: How's Trump supposed to pay all this money that they're asking for? You have the guys made of money. He's the debt king.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though he said four hundred million dollars, I'll.
Speaker 1: Sp okay, he's the debt king. He's leveraged. For the purposes of this conversation. Don't forget what I said three and a half minutes ago, for the purposes of this conversation over leverage.
Speaker 2: Please, what's he going to mean? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I left my wallet at home, first of all, So like, oh, what am I supposed that ship? He has to go post the money like it was thirty.
Speaker 2: Days in the ah. Shit, what mister Trump. You wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: I lost I forgot my fucking wallet back in the plane or actually, I think back in Florida.
Speaker 2: So I guess I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's really Oh man, I feel really shitty about this, I really, I think is.
Speaker 2: What the kids say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she was like, well, here's one thing. There are a number of buildings that I can just like walk to right now that have your name on them. So maybe why why don't we put them on the table in order to collect on this little fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the quote being quote.
Speaker 3: If he does not have funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets. We are prepared to make sure that the judgment is paid to New Yorkers. And yes, I look at forty Wall Street each and every day, meanings his grand goose the trumped hour.
Speaker 2: So I mean we shall see. I mean, he definitely has a right to appeal.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like that would really go anywhere aside from just delaying the inevitable. But yeah, I think I think the financial squirm fest is well and truly on at this point. Unless you know, obviously there could be a you know, just a very generous benefactor who swoops in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, as they have swooped in and like bought half of professional golf and yes, yes, yeah other things and so United Football Club. It is kind of wonderful that like the thing that he his like cheat code to this point of just like people are dumb, just put your name on everything and they won't be able to not think of you as rich, like actually as sucking him here, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're labeling ship for him.
Speaker 1: It looks like right there, you see the one that has your name in it, and like no letters, it's not me, must be, must be somebody else. I didn't do ship. I'm poor, I suck it, I kind of suck. I'm not good at money.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine?
Speaker 3: That's his defense, just like he has to lean into that, like his ego. He's like, fuck, my only way to survive is like you're on her. I kind of suck and I'm broke, so like, don't don't do this to me.
Speaker 1: Ship at this Okay, I'm terrible, It's fine, like fucking whatever.
Speaker 3: Just take everything from me, okay, like fucking everyone I know, like whatever, don't even care, do it?
Speaker 2: Then? Shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to yeah, yea, yeah, no, no, no, for sure, for sure all those things are true, and we are going to Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't say country. You don't say Beyonce.
Speaker 1: The famous country artists ye Now scored her first number one hit on the Billboard Hot Country Songs Chart with Texas hold them, making her the first black female artist to top the chart, which is why doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that she hit. She's top nine genre specific billboard charts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Latin rap, gospel, like every like this is nine, this is the ninth.
Speaker 1: She's just collecting billboard charts.
Speaker 3: Is there like an egot for hitting every single genre specific billboard chart?
Speaker 1: I mean, I might as well be one. We just got to figure out what word it spells we need. We're gonna need some valves in here, like yeah, r G. See she did a hip hopera too, but that's an H so that's gonna make it so.
Speaker 3: Chor Okay, let's sure, Okay, we can We'll work with this.
Speaker 1: I guess what is a adult Christian?
Speaker 3: Adult pop, Christian country, electronic, holiday, internet jazz, Latin R and B, hip hop, rock, alternative, world music? International?
Speaker 1: Is it possible for her to do international like world rhythms like she would have?
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, that would be a little bit carpet baggery, though, you know if you're just like, yeah, I switched nationalities to.
Speaker 2: It, just like I hit that chart on top of the Pervian charts.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I have a feeling I wonder if I think it could just mean it's just that like in some of these world charts that like you were top of the country's specific charts. Yeah, yeah, but there's so many there's so look for some valves.
Speaker 1: Here that you could that would make it so that we could create a word that's fun to say, like you got you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah adult adult is like the closest valel one you get and then it's really it's slim pickens from there.
Speaker 2: The Latin.
Speaker 3: Is adult is adult, Christian country dance, holiday, Internet jazz, Latin R and b Rock. Okay, so I think we're hey, hit the adit Beyonce.
Speaker 2: We will. We can't wait to see you there at the top of the mountain.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we are back and we are we are as promised.
Speaker 2: And this one, I don't like this story.
Speaker 1: I don't like hearing that Malia Obama uh put put it on the line, made a short film and people aren't liking it.
Speaker 2: No, it's not getting not getting in love.
Speaker 3: She has It debuted at Sun Dances, her directorial debut it's called The Heart and apparently it's about like a son grieving the loss of a parent.
Speaker 2: And she's credited as Malia Anne. Mm hmm, I have.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she'd I mean, her last name is like the coolest part is such a cool last name. I don't know why it is a cool last hide that, but I guess that. I guess it's something to do with her dad or something. Who's like the president was the president, and yeah, a lot of like the reviews, it's so funny, like I still think of her as like a child from when her dad was in office, and I'm like, oh man, it's twenty she is.
Speaker 1: That's too young to a film at Sundance. For the most part, you're like a generational genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cut your teeth a little bit, you know what I mean, get your get your get your reps in in some writer's.
Speaker 2: Rooms, film festival. I don't know. Yeah, yeah, and so I'll do.
Speaker 3: Then people are just being like me, I haven't seen it, so I can't say, like I'm like, leave her alone like this, it was okay, like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: People are not holding back though, or not holding back, but it seems consistent that people.
Speaker 2: One review said, this is fucked up.
Speaker 3: Quote honoring her father's legacy by dropping a giant bomb and not receiving any criticism for it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean it's not fully it's not a bomb. I'm sure it didn't cost that much money that you could say it bombed.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 3: But like other people are like looking at some of the thanks in the credits, Like one said thanks to Steven and Kate, Like we're thanked in the closing credits, and.
Speaker 2: Then like Steven Spielberg, Kate and Kate Capshaw, is that is that? Who? Well, I don't know. Let's fine, let's just leave let's leave last names out of this. Let's leave last names out of it. That is okay, by the way.
Speaker 1: If you're not using the last name Obama, Like would it be cool if you know, yeah, just let we could just.
Speaker 2: Just lean into it. Yeah, fuck it. The thing is, no one is I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This is just the shitty part about being a first kid or whatever the real title is is You're you will never escape the fucking legacy of the of the parent who was at one point one of the most powerful people on the planet.
Speaker 2: It just is what it is.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because she was working like with Donald Glover and like was in like a writer's room and a couple of projects, and apparently, like I think his production company put out the short or part of like the production of the of the short, and apparently he like in an GQ article last year, he said that he said to her, quote, You're Obama's daughter, so if you make a bad film, it will follow you around.
Speaker 2: I think it's just sort of like here's some advice.
Speaker 3: Like maybe he was saying, like maybe pump the brakes, because like, don't like, if you're gonna come out with something, it has to be fucking fever.
Speaker 1: She released a bad film and then like told everybody about that advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh but man, buddy, buddy, buddy, h whatever. Anyways, what happened? You're just twenty five. Everyone's you know, the NEPO baby thing. Everybody loves to jump on that. So it's just a tough time to be the child of a president and just trying to make some off. I made so much shitty stuff in my like twenties, Like yeah, by all means like that this is not but just you have to be like super thick skinned and like not be like paying any attention to what people are saying and all the undue attention or you know, you should just hide that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, use a fucking pseudonym or whatever and just put a bunch of workout and just be like, you know, yeah, whatever, this is the shit I made.
Speaker 2: But that's the shitty part of the scrutiny.
Speaker 3: And like, yeah to the like being creative, it's like turned like those good idea is, they're in there, but sometimes the shittier ones have to come out first before you get to the good ones.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, it's like a shitty ones. Yeah, they almost always come out first.
Speaker 3: But because if you don't, but if you don't open up your creative tap and let the shitty ones flow, the good ones aren't gonna come either.
Speaker 2: So in a way, I'm like, don't hey, keep your head up, Malia. And you know there's whoever you are?
Speaker 1: You mysterious person who I've never heard of before, Malia Ann.
Speaker 2: Whoever you are? Shut up?
Speaker 1: Steven and Kate, Hey, can you say Beatle Cinematic Universe the BCU?
Speaker 2: No? No, I can't. Oh shit, are you okay? Are you?
Speaker 1: Is there something going on? Linguistic with the linguistic part of your brain.
Speaker 3: Just difficult for me to wrap my head around that in the concept.
Speaker 1: Sam Mendez, director of nineteen seventeen and American Beauty, has announced that he's making four feature films, each one of them told from a different band members perspective of pour one out for Pete Best, who's he's never gonna get his movie made, or Billy Preston or Billy Preston, Yeah, yeah, he I feel.
Speaker 3: Like his would be way more interesting than I mean, I'm not trying to talk shit about Ringo, but you know, I mean Ringo's.
Speaker 1: If Ringos isn't like an animated children's movie, I'm gonna be confused as what.
Speaker 2: The fuck's going on? But it's just a bunch of mump It's it's a muppet movie.
Speaker 1: That would be cool if like they just went wildly different genres for each of them, right, Paul and Ringo in these states of Lennon and Harrison have all granted permission for the films, meaning they will actually feature Beatles songs.
Speaker 2: So this song is not like that Hendrix movie.
Speaker 3: Wasn't there that Hendrix movie that had to fucking no licensed music and it's like, you can't need.
Speaker 2: That, it's all about just the vibes.
Speaker 1: But it's, uh, this makes a lot of sense to me based on what we're seeing with like they need to create big projects that somehow replace like comic book movies, and this makes sense. Like we're seeing you know, Oppenheimer massive biopick, you know, the one Love the Bob Marley biopick as we recently talked about, did much better than they were expecting. This this is an interesting project that makes sense to me. Also could suck, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that they're gonna make all four at once and then like release them with a kind of experimental cadence.
Speaker 2: That they've never done before.
Speaker 3: So the only thing it's okay, what would that be. It's either all four at once or one every week or one every month, like four months in a row. Yeah, they'll come out in twenty twenty seven. Sam Mendez, he's you know, he made American Beauty, which doesn't hold up, but he also made nineteen seventeen, which was pretty fun to watch, And I don't don't know, I could see it be an interesting I like Road to Perdition I believe was also him yeah, we'll see Sam. I mean, this is the thing we were talking about. I mean we were talking off Mike yesterday after we were done talking about the The Marley thing is like some things are just too cool to try and capture with actors. Like it's like a documentary is the only thing that will do certain figures justice and not that I'm like, and the Beatles are the coolest, but I just think because of their popularity, like too many people have their own version of what they want them to be that I don't know if you're going to be able to thread the needle there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hey, question of Sam. Shout out to you.
Speaker 1: By the way, superroducer Brian is saying Road to Perdition in nineteen seventeen don't hold up. I would not know because I only saw those movies when they came out.
Speaker 2: But what about jar Head? Does that hold up? Was that him? He was jar Head? I think he had something to do with it. Yeah, he directed jar Head. Jar Head.
Speaker 1: I never even saw it in the first place, because okay, wait, it's like a meditation on war and not like an actual war movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no thanks.
Speaker 1: I'll just watch Rambo three again.
Speaker 3: I read it because at the time, I was just like into reading all kinds of like military shit. But yeah, the book, the film was not nothing holds up anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, well it'll be maybe a good watch once through, a good once through.
Speaker 2: We'll give this.
Speaker 1: Speaking of giving something a good once over, apparently the Beatles used to masturbate together while screaming out celebrities names for some reason. Wait, it just feels very like just bored rich white people shit. Like it feels like something that like Skull and Bones the Yale fraternity would do.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what wow? Someone someone wrote this article.
Speaker 2: Come Together.
Speaker 3: Paul McCartney recalls Bele's crew masturbations. That's amazing, he said, he apparently he McCartney said it didn't happen that often, and they quote didn't think much of the moments at that time. What it was was over at John's house and it was just a group of us and instead of just getting roaring drunken partying. I don't even know if we were staying over anything. We were all just in these chairs and the lights were out and somebody started masturbating, so we all did. Part of the fund was shouting the name of someone who might assist with fantasies. We were just Bridget Bardoux whoo and everyone would thrash a bit more. That was until lenn added, That was until Lennon added Winston Churchill.
Speaker 2: The moments in their tracks.
Speaker 3: I think it wasn't one off, McCartney continued, Or maybe it was like a two off. It wasn't a big thing. It was just the kind of thing you didn't think much of. Yeah, it's quite raunchy when you think about it. There's so many things like that from when you're a kid that you look back and you're on you're like, did.
Speaker 2: We do that? Is this when they're like ten or eleven? Or how? I feel like.
Speaker 3: This is maybe when they were like younger and like playing all through Europe before they became like the big band, like in that Prey the era or whatever. But hey man, they were just they were just making space bagels, you know, for each other.
Speaker 2: Good for them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so everybody's like, well, the upcoming Beetles movie include the group jerk off session. The four Beatles movies will all include the bit where they jerk off together, but from four different perspectives. Oh wow, I mean it sounds like they were children, So maybe not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's let's get all the let's get all the details.
Speaker 3: Ironed out before we were demanding the group jo session.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyways, you know, I'm here for this. I don't think it'll it's a least interesting, you know, it's it's what one of the like a lot of people have been like, the movies are fucked. How are they ever gonna replace the brilliance of the Marvel cinematic universe. I don't know, there's a lot of things to make movies about. It turns out, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stop thinking that that was a fucking be all end all of cinema. That's first, fucking well, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about movies that I'm not gonna say it. I'm not gonna say they don't hold up. But the others people are saying, folks, I don't know. It's not saying it.
Speaker 2: I'm just hearing it, hearing Marty stuff.
Speaker 1: Who is thanked by my good friend Malia Anne in her thanks session Marty Scorsese. Anyways, those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday, February twenty First, we are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk o kyo tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye