Speaker 1: I always tell people that this show won't make you smarter, but it should make you laugh, all right, So yeah, enjoy the full show.
Speaker 2: It starts right now.
Speaker 3: Imagine booking an international vacation and renting a luxurious airbnb on the coast of Spain.
Speaker 2: Please are you doing it for us right now? Because that would be great.
Speaker 3: I'm still describing it.
Speaker 4: Brook.
Speaker 3: Hold a ton of money, so you get this gorgeous house with a view overlooking the entire ocean, a.
Speaker 2: Hot chef that's also cooking for me.
Speaker 3: Put a hot shirtless chef, thank you. That happened to one couple recently, and they were sad that they didn't bring a roll of quarters with them because once they got into their room, they realized the AC unit was coin operating. You had to put money in every few minutes in order to get the AC to work.
Speaker 2: That's a racket. I could actually get behind the owners of that one.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is it like, Bunny, your ros are the.
Speaker 3: Apparently the owner was sick of people cranking up the AC and running their energy.
Speaker 5: Bill, but it's a yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: To pay a hotel, so they install that in and then the couple complained, but In the end, they still had to pay it because it was listed in the.
Speaker 6: Air change it.
Speaker 2: I mean, just live with the heat, man, No, so sweaty.
Speaker 1: It feels so good naked the whole time.
Speaker 3: So my question of my co hosts and our audience across the country at seven eighty five, nine to two, is that move overly stingy or do you see the owner's point of view?
Speaker 2: Is it bad? I'm totally on board for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's overly stingy.
Speaker 2: I don't turn on a sea at our house. I'm like, it's eighty degrees in here. That's not too bad.
Speaker 3: Most people are here don't even have a c so the fact that you have it just shows.
Speaker 2: And I have a heat pump.
Speaker 3: I see that. I could kind of see it turning into a trend though. We're soon hotels and hotel start doing this for all their guests.
Speaker 2: Aines, Oh yeah, overhead.
Speaker 3: Oh man, if you want people to be even more upset on an airpoint, yeah, that's all you gotta do. But texting is seventy five ninety two? What do you think about that? Now, let's get onto the shock collar question of the day. We have a bucketfelo. Name's going to draw on out to you? Gets asked a trivia question. If you answer wrong, then you're gonna be punished by getting shocked while singing a song. So text into seventy five to nine two and tell us which one you would like to hear. Brook You're gonna draw a name out because you were the shot collar last did you get?
Speaker 1: I got Jose, the naughty cheeto, bologosh okay, hot cheeto.
Speaker 3: Get those dusty fingers going. And while that happens, digital jake, please read is the shock collar question of the day. If you made a.
Speaker 6: Dramatic film about Brooks commute to work, it would be called Bridges of Mad at the County. Wh Yeah, while you appreciate how good of a joke that was, tell you she's not alone because a new pole tells us that two thirds of people say a frustrating commute can ruin their entire day.
Speaker 8: Oh that's truth.
Speaker 6: The number one thing that can screw up your daily trip to work happens before you even start, and it's having a windshield covered in ice. I need you to come up with the rest of the top five things that can annoy you on your commute in no particular order.
Speaker 2: Please say our show did not make this list.
Speaker 3: Maybe not that, but when the female host on the show says something rude or offensive, we've got tons of texts coming out. Every single.
Speaker 9: Word.
Speaker 1: I just got to say, I appreciate everybody sitting in traffic and listening to us.
Speaker 2: It makes me.
Speaker 6: Happens in the morning when you don't have gas in your gas that's a great one.
Speaker 2: I had to stop my way to work, and that is so frustrating.
Speaker 5: Why I tell myself on the way home, I'm going to get up early and get gets and.
Speaker 8: Then I'm like, oh, I forgot it.
Speaker 1: See I just say, I mean, I really should take the other card today?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You know when Jake mentioned it happens before and he said the ice on the windshield.
Speaker 2: I was actually thinking losing your keys. I hate when I'm running around the house.
Speaker 1: In the morning and I can't find my keys. But maybe that was the only before one that he was going to do.
Speaker 3: A lot of people here lose their keys because yeah, Minor never moved from where they.
Speaker 7: Are occasionally, but not every day, Brooky.
Speaker 2: Coats, I don't know where I put them.
Speaker 3: What about something that's more simple, just like getting stuck in traffic.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the whole basis of the question, is waiting you're stuck in traffic, you know, like unexpected traffic. What about just the merge lanes in general? Like it can either be you're the one that's going up to the front trying to cut in and nobody will let you in, or you're the one who's following the rule and getting in line eight miles back and then someone's trying to cut in and.
Speaker 3: You'r think people cutting you off. Is one that's definitely vers Let's get the question one more time.
Speaker 6: A new poll found the number one thing people get frustrated with on their morning commute is having a windshield covered in ice. You need to fill out the rest of the top five. And since this studio is technically a high occupancy vehicle, I'll give you a carpool lifeline. Tell me a number two through five, and I'll tell you the answer behind it.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you're doing this because I don't know if it's gonna be little like turn signals or you can just generally say rude.
Speaker 8: So give me number five.
Speaker 6: Number five is your windshield is foggy and you can't get it to clear up.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know that it's really personal to me, But can we talk about drawbridges else experience a bridge going up and them not letting you cross it?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think.
Speaker 2: And I hate boats right now is what it comes down. I hate them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that seems very specific.
Speaker 8: What if, like fist tacole you're eating falls all over your life.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. You spill hot coffee your I like that. I actually really like that. My other one that is really annoying.
Speaker 1: Okay, so not draw bridges, but trains when you have to stop for a train and then the train, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, here I kind of missed adventure.
Speaker 3: You on every.
Speaker 5: Day offended by any other vehicle on the road or trying.
Speaker 3: To get somewhere. There was a bicycle one time.
Speaker 5: Annoying trains and bridges, She's like, I drink through a volcano.
Speaker 10: Crazy commuted asportation buses next, Okay, you gotta lock them in.
Speaker 8: We're locking them in.
Speaker 3: You have locked in unexpected bad traffic.
Speaker 5: Expected traffic, rude drivers, and spill something.
Speaker 6: According to a survey of two thousand people, these are the top things that can make your commute annoying. I already told you that. You get in your car and your wing shield covered in ice was one of them. And your windshield being foggy and not being able to get cleared up on the way. There is another.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 6: The other things on the list are getting stuck in a traffic jam. Okay, all right, I'll give you that. Number three, someone keeps tailgating you. I'll give you rude drivers. And number four it was said in the room, but it didn't make the final list. Someone cuts you off.
Speaker 8: I thought, yeah, that makes though.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well didn't get all of them right, so you're gonna get shocked. Jose and someone wants to hear the song Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 1: I get it, bad habits of driving.
Speaker 5: My bad habits lead to late nights and alone conversations were the stranger barely No?
Speaker 2: I like that jam, You're good?
Speaker 3: That shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 4: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Between men and women, who's more sneaky?
Speaker 8: I think it equal?
Speaker 2: Hey, it depends on the person.
Speaker 3: Will a guy snoop on a girl's phone to see who she's been texting late at night?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean who's mom, Paw Katherine even sneaking around my back with this mom guy answer me. See, I think most people would say ladies can be a little more suspect and more skeptical when it comes to trusting their significant others way that. Well, I don't. I don't blame them either, because us, guys, we're not very smart and we're not great at controlling our impulses. We say, and we do dumb things all the time.
Speaker 2: A great brook, Well, I mean, but I think I do too.
Speaker 3: I agree, Okay, thank you. Even that what I said there wasn't all that smart. So it's no surprise that one of our listeners told us that she snooped on her boyfriend and came across a hidden ring box. Oh, she was shocked when she saw that, but even more shocked at what she found inside because it was not what she was expecting. You'll find out what it was in a brand new mass speaker coming up. You don't hear me confession I can't take back O armed mouse speak text into seven eighty five nine two says I secretly love seeing someone else's kid have a meltdown in public because I know it's not my kid.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel that joy. It feels bad, you feel guilty about it.
Speaker 3: But also, I mean, everybody at some point is said under their breath, thank god, that's not me. Yeah, and that's what our listeners usually say when they hear people on this segment confessing to all sorts of unsavory things. In fact, we have somebody on the line right now, ready to make us feel better about our life decisions. And she's chosen to use the fake name Claire. So Claire, thank you for joining us and letting us smile inwardly at your questionable choices.
Speaker 11: How wow, wow, I hope you get throw.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, Well, we're here for voice changers on. You are now the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, go ahead, tell us your confession.
Speaker 11: Right, And I'm seeing this guy just two years. We live together, and as I'm cleaning out our closet, something falls from the top shop and hits me ahead, and I don't think much of it, but when I look down at the floor, it was a box. A ring box.
Speaker 8: We what a ring box?
Speaker 2: Like an engagement ring box?
Speaker 11: Yeah, like the one you see in the movies.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you guys aren't engaged yet.
Speaker 11: No, speakless, like I didn't know what to do. I was trying to stay out for at least a couple of minutes time. You I shouldn't open it.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I'm exciting.
Speaker 2: You've been living together for two years. Aren't you expecting this?
Speaker 11: I mean, I've been hoping for it. I didn't think I was going to find it myself, you know, like it was okay?
Speaker 3: So what do you do? Do you look at it? Or do you not look at it? As a woman? What do you do you? I don't what It's supposed to be a surprise right when you first see it, when they propose.
Speaker 1: It's not a woman or a male thing. It's like, do you like surprise rises or do you not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't care if it's my ring and it's just a band, I'm not looking, so Claire, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you look or no?
Speaker 11: I'll tell you what I did.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 8: What is your disappoint Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: But then you're that it's easier to mask your disappointment if you know that it's not going to be what you want exactly.
Speaker 11: And I'm glad I did because I wasn't a little disappointed when I say it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, okay, what were you disappointed about?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 11: Because I think I noticed as a guy like smile and I imagine it.
Speaker 1: Would be.
Speaker 8: But it's understandable.
Speaker 3: So the ring isn't the way you were thinking or hoping it would. Look what do you do at that point? Garbage can no.
Speaker 11: Lost, It's salvageable. So I took it to the.
Speaker 2: Jew it Wait what you didn't just put it back in the class?
Speaker 4: I was so hot?
Speaker 11: Who the jeweler that?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Okay, getting a new ring?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 5: You said, he already asked, and then you are going to get into a ring with his permission.
Speaker 8: That is like multiple live.
Speaker 11: I suppose you say I found the engagement ring that you see be bought for me, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I think you just say you just say yes. I can't wait to spend my life with you. I don't care if the ring isn't exactly what I want, because relationships don't work out exactly like I expect.
Speaker 3: Either didn't change her engagement ring until after the proposal.
Speaker 1: I don't change my engagement a wedding band.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why it looks different. Okay, you don't in public anymore?
Speaker 5: But I do like let him ask, act surprise, and then later you can say, hey, honey, do you mind if I make some alterations while it becomes a wedding band or something like that.
Speaker 12: You have said you spent that much on a girl, and then she says she doesn't like it.
Speaker 8: I would be hurt. You're right, I would.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is a good idea. So did you go through with it?
Speaker 8: Happened?
Speaker 11: I did go through it, and you know, after speaking with the tour I have sadded, probably did best go if you just add it like a half tre.
Speaker 2: Like what what do you mean, like on the side or something.
Speaker 11: Well, he took the sun your stone and replaced it with a stone that was a half kick.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so.
Speaker 2: It's like a solitaire. I don't know. I'm not a diamond person, as I don't know enough sounds any upgrade sounds going to be Did you pay for that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 11: What I did was I just added a couple of months to the Peean plan that took.
Speaker 3: Out without permission.
Speaker 11: It worked more like something I was imagining.
Speaker 3: Okay, so then what do you do now you have the new ring?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I took him home and I put it back in the closet.
Speaker 8: Are you still waiting?
Speaker 7: Status?
Speaker 12: Again?
Speaker 11: He proposed?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: It's a happy thing?
Speaker 2: She really likes the ring? Now, a lot of red flags?
Speaker 3: Did you say?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 11: I did. I'm so happy that it wasn't the surprising.
Speaker 3: What about his reaction when he saw the new ring?
Speaker 11: So you know when you booked out, tiny face, she said, it looks bigger than he remembered.
Speaker 2: Like patting himself on the back.
Speaker 11: But you know, he's been so happy since, and everybody who's seen the ring has been commentating him.
Speaker 2: So I mean, at least it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't you regret it, because it sounds like you ruined your proposal moment for yourself. Like it sounds like he loved it, but it sounds like for you it was kind of not as fun.
Speaker 11: You know, I don't really feel that bad because I have what I want and she's been in.
Speaker 8: Everything's perfect.
Speaker 2: And all the secrets to know about.
Speaker 8: On the surface.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we've learned in life.
Speaker 8: Be fine.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we also can't swim.
Speaker 8: So let's stay afloating.
Speaker 3: Good LuFe. Congratulations on your engagement, Claire.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's line in the future. All right, Claire, let's keep.
Speaker 3: It in text into seventy five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity by masking your voice and you can become the next mass speaker. Phone taps coming up.
Speaker 4: Next, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I know you guys don't know Margaret, but guess who's about to cannon ball back into the dating pool. Have her friend set her up for a prank phone call today because she signed up for a few different singles events. And look, if you think the male dating scene is full of losers and weirdos and creepers, you'd be wrong. The ones we have set up for her to me today are way way worse than that. It's a rapid fire speed dating disaster in your brand new phone tab right now. Another on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, is this Margaret? Yeah, this is Denise.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is Denise R. Knockin and I'm calling from Singles. I'm just wondering, like, are you running a little bit late? Are you in a garage?
Speaker 2: Where are you what?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, what what is it about?
Speaker 2: Are you in the parking garage? Maybe you got lost.
Speaker 7: I don't know, No, I am, I'm not supposed to be anywhere right now.
Speaker 12: You've got to be kidding me, do you right?
Speaker 7: Number? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. You're Margaret right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you remember last week Tavern's Happy? How were you signed up for speed dating service?
Speaker 12: I mean I remember putting my name down some coworkers for fun, but like, no.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 7: No one ever told me anything about a specific time or boy?
Speaker 2: Stay over there?
Speaker 1: Please God, I'm at a level with you here. I'm new, and I've got a room full of dudes and no ladies. Real sausage fest over here, and I'm gonna lose my job if i don't have at least one woman to participate in this. Okay, well, I'm I mean, I can't like drive to where you are right now.
Speaker 7: I'm at lunch and.
Speaker 2: Fine, it's fine. You don't need to drive.
Speaker 1: You don't need to drive, as long as you're willing to do it over the phone and just meet a few eligible bachelors would been amazing.
Speaker 2: And I will get fired. You will save my butt. Hey, guys, hey, guys, we.
Speaker 8: Have what a woman?
Speaker 1: All right, Bachelor number one.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Hold on I didn't agree to this.
Speaker 9: Oh jays, they says Rolando, and I have been listening.
Speaker 3: Did you speak?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 9: Jordan voice sounds like angel of all of the angels, Like if there was a haven above the havens, your voice would be the first thing people would hear when they entered the barely gates.
Speaker 7: Uh, can you put the lady back on phone?
Speaker 3: If I were to.
Speaker 9: Guess how you smell, I would say it's like a mixture of banula and the finest sturgeon of all the world.
Speaker 7: Do you think I smell like feshion vanilla?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: J oh no, I'm sorry. That's your time. Oh okay, we have to try to get through everybody.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, I'm not doing this. I don't I don't want to be doing this right now.
Speaker 2: Just wait till you meet bachelor number two.
Speaker 3: Hey, Margot, my name is Alan Wintuban.
Speaker 7: Good god, how old are you are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you into older men?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Not your age, grandpa.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something, sweetie. When's the last time you changed the diaper?
Speaker 8: No, I don't need it.
Speaker 3: It's just a king comin O.
Speaker 8: Wow, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So okay, listen I know he's old, but apparently he's got money.
Speaker 7: You're not listening like I can't.
Speaker 2: We'll try Bachelor number three.
Speaker 8: Bachelor number three O me.
Speaker 9: Name's Frank bumy Mites call me clone.
Speaker 7: Not interested.
Speaker 9: I'd like to get to know you, but you can't ask me any questions. All right, that's classified information. I can't tell you anything about my past or what I've done, but I will say I'm closer than you think.
Speaker 7: Don't That doesn't sound sketchy at all.
Speaker 2: Thank you over, Thank you. Bachelor number three gone.
Speaker 7: Where did you find these people?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Are you into bad boys?
Speaker 7: Like you mean?
Speaker 4: Psychopaths?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not really up for dating someone who's criminal record.
Speaker 9: That's classified.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, thank you number four again.
Speaker 2: No, Alan, I said, don't sit down. Your hip's not a her.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 10: Hello, my name is Steady Eddie. My first b dating event execontly my.
Speaker 3: First date ever.
Speaker 7: This is my last dating event.
Speaker 3: I don't have a lot of time.
Speaker 10: I like a granola and long walks on the beach. Well, actually short walks on the beach because sometimes I get sand in my socks.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 10: My mom told me I can't do that anymore. And sometimes one time I found a seashell in there.
Speaker 2: You're done? He wow, say the best for last? There for you.
Speaker 7: Didn't we Are you hearing what they're saying?
Speaker 1: I know, I know?
Speaker 2: So which one are you gonna choose? I don't envy you having to make this choice?
Speaker 7: Okay, let me think about it. None of them?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I can't accept that answer.
Speaker 1: Your best friend Caroline said that at the end of this you had to pick one.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Because she's the one that set you up for a prank phone call?
Speaker 8: Why did this was a time I came here for real? Wait a minute, I thought you were my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He say it Jeffrey, and we're doing a phone tap on you?
Speaker 12: OK God, I swear to god, I was gonna freak out, like what is happening?
Speaker 1: Caroline said, your newly sickle and she just wanted to welcome you to the daily life.
Speaker 7: That was the terrifying experience I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 4: Wake up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today, we're going to attempt to answer a burning question that young women everywhere have been asking themselves for years. How do I get myself a date with the air to a mega fortune answer? Alexis actually had a chance at that once and she blew it. You know what I'm you know what I'm talking about. But now there is a listener who's in a very similar situation, and this time we want to get it right. You want to help she's already faltered once. Can we help her save it with a brand new edition of Textual Healing. We're going to try to do it coming up next text you will Healing Textual You know most people have ten fingers, but if there's an emergency and you need an eleventh to get the job done texting, of course, then you've come to the right place. With Textual Healing.
Speaker 4: We.
Speaker 3: Are if you haven't heard it before, It's basically our way to help out our listeners who need a little bit of advice on what to say in a text conversation. And So, who's today's honored guest that needs our magical eleventh finger. Her name is Valerie. Valerie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hi, She's not faked out by it.
Speaker 8: I don't know what the index, It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Matter what finger you need. So Valerie, tell us a little bit about a situation that you're dealing with and how we can help heal you textually. Of course.
Speaker 12: Oh well, I'm going to need the healing. So I met this guy Tom at a happy hour. He's my friend's coworker, and you know, he was a nice guy and everything. I mean, I wasn't necessarily attracted to him, but I guess my friend thought it was a good idea to give him my number when he asked for it. So what happens, Oh, she gave him your number, yes, without asking my permission, and then I got a random test.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh okay, that's always What did he say?
Speaker 12: So he asked me out? I was like, my initial thought was like, that was really nice. But I know this sounds kind of shallow, but I'm really cute, Like I'm hot. I get a lot of guys after me, so I'm I'm used to it, and he's not really my type. So I kind of wanted to blow him off. And the nicest way possible, you could.
Speaker 2: Have just led with he's not my type the confidence I do, and I like that, but we probably don't need to tell him that. Like, I'm hotter than you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so is that what you need our help with? To let him down?
Speaker 12: Well, I guess a little deeper. So I decided to just lie to him. I don't want to be like, hey, you're a few years older than me, I'm not really into you. You have a receiving hair.
Speaker 1: Lying.
Speaker 2: Oh did you think Alexis is that brutal? No, I wouldn't say it to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: No, I just went the route of like, oh, I'm really sick, maybe some other time. And then a week later, like clockwork, he messaged me again and asked me for drinks for this upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think you're getting confused with like calling sick for work.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 12: Well I took whatever excuse I could think of, because you know, I thought that was the easier way out. And now I'm just in a little deep because I told him that a family member passed away and I'd be out of town for the funeral.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So first you were sick and now somebody's dead.
Speaker 12: It happened, right, yeah, all the worse things.
Speaker 3: Next week you're in jail, the hurricanes happening.
Speaker 8: I can't so we're doing damage control.
Speaker 4: Then well, it.
Speaker 12: Gets more complicated guys.
Speaker 3: Oh no, boy, what happened?
Speaker 12: Oh well, so I guessed my friend and I was like, here's what's going on. I like this guy. He's a nice dive, but he's not really my type. And she's like, well he's really really rich. Oh like just the heads up that changes things. And then I did what every girl would do. I just googled his name and I found out that he's the heir to a huge fortune. Like the company his grandfather started has been around like a hundred years or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Relaiting hairline just got hot.
Speaker 12: So it's actually a company that, like anybody that went into a rosary store, like you guys have seen this company a million times. I almost fell off my chair when I read this, So of course I was like, oh my god, what did I do?
Speaker 3: So after you found out that now he's super rich, now you're interested.
Speaker 12: So now I'm totally interested.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, so like now you can.
Speaker 2: Be attracted to him? Yeah it works like that, broke, I don't sounds it doesn't work like that in my head. Okay, So we're moving forward to.
Speaker 3: Money is an attractive thing. Yeah, apparently power do.
Speaker 2: You still have to have sex with it, Like, I don't know, close your eyes. It just it doesn't work for me, but it works for you.
Speaker 12: I just want to say something. He's not the worst guy I've ever seen, Like, he's not that bad, but the money took him to another level. You girls want to talk about anyway, doesn't I got you? So I made it even worse and I tested him again and I was like, oh my god, you won't believe it. My aunt woke up in the coffin and I'll speak out.
Speaker 1: What wow?
Speaker 3: Oh so now you're free? Just kidding, She's fine, But.
Speaker 2: You honestly told that my aunt woke up in the coffin.
Speaker 12: I even used the emoji.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: That family is burying their aunt alive. That's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: How does he respond to that text?
Speaker 12: He actually hasn't responded yet. It's really dumb. And I really want to go on a date. And now I got myself in trouble. I have no idea what to say him.
Speaker 4: Why.
Speaker 12: You guys hopefully will be my saviors.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, you have dug us a giant hole to crawl out of.
Speaker 2: But we're doing a follow up text and my aunt woke up in a coffin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean I think you just need to get his sympathy back now and be like, oh, actually she died again, so funerals back on.
Speaker 12: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: No, honestly, I think you probably the point just need to own up to what you've done and just say that, like it was a joke.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking. I was thinking, a joke. Sorry, just say sorry, I have a dark sense of humor or something.
Speaker 3: Sorry, bad joke.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it's so random it sounds like a joke.
Speaker 7: It does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean, actually that's that's what I was thinking of texting. But I needed your confirmation to know it was okay to say.
Speaker 3: That, just what, sorry, bad joke and like maybe like a like a Sideway's sideways face.
Speaker 1: Kay, okay, And you could even add that was a lot funnier in my head, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Hmm, Because I think.
Speaker 1: Everyone can understand when you send a joke via text that you think is going to be really funny, and even when you reread it, you're like, oh god, yeah, well and somebody knew.
Speaker 8: Like if it was like one of your besties, you.
Speaker 2: Totally and they know your sense of humor totally val sending that.
Speaker 12: Oh I sent it, I send it already, skim okay, okay, so now.
Speaker 8: We wait, all right, well that's good. Now this is at least he can, you know, just say, well, okay, I mean it is.
Speaker 3: He'll say, ha ha ha, he's getting a weird, weird read on your humor right now. But that's okay.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry to interrupt you, guys that wait, there's dus already.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's texting back.
Speaker 2: Well he didn't repay to the first.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, I'm sorry. Oh my god, he said, Wait where you're joking that your aunt woke up in the coffin or that she died?
Speaker 3: Just say, just say all of it, all of it, all of it, do you think, Yeah, I'm a huge liar. You can't trust anything I said.
Speaker 5: No, No, you want to say she was in the hospital, but she's one hundred percent better now. You never just say I'm joking about her waking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, save that the dead aunt, like they still free?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can. You can at least get a date if you still have a dead ant. You can't get a date if you're like, oh, I joked.
Speaker 1: About the whole I know you want to date if you haven't done, So what what if you just don't go into specifics about what you were joking about? Just say no the aunt waking up, but I am free this weekend.
Speaker 3: Just move it past. Shift to the next part of the conversation, trying not to stick too long. I can't think that, Valerie, what do you think?
Speaker 12: No, I think that sounds good because like, I'm not gonna do well if he keeps trying to get details.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what brand of coffin did she wake up in?
Speaker 8: I just bought the company?
Speaker 12: Okay, so I wrote I was joking about the waking up part anyway. Turns out I'm free this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, but a smiley face maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, sent it all right, So that suns out. We need to go to break real quick. So we're gonna play a song. We'll come back and see how millionaire billionaire Tom responds when we do more textual healing. Next, we're in the middle of textual healing with one of our listeners named Valerie, and she's trying to get a date with a guy that she's kind of loan off twice already, but then she found out that he's loaded the heir to a mega fortune. Apparently that's her number one love language. So right now she's trying to back out of the second excuse that she used, which was her aunt passed away tragically. Yeah, so we're in the middle of backing out of that. And the last text that she sent, she said she was joking about her family member waking up in a coffin. Oh yeah, but said, hey, I'm still down to clown this weekend. Don't know if that's really the best way to handle this, but you know what, Let's see if the guy responded, Valerie, has he sent anything back?
Speaker 4: He did?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh god, okay. We ended on a real big positive that you were free.
Speaker 12: Yeah. Well he's very curious because he's like, okay, question mark, question mark, question mark. So what happened to the funeral?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Why would he ask that? Why did you have to did you have to tell your hand?
Speaker 1: Why couldn't you have just said you're busy like every other human on the planet, said we get those hands like me.
Speaker 3: You want to get a time machine and reverse and go back and reading the text, she said, Look, I think we're dealing with the air to a mega fortune here, So during the break, I actually looked up how to attract a rich guy, and lots of dating experts wait in. But I liked one comment from plug but sixty two, who said, get a boob job?
Speaker 2: What they always tell me that? I'm like, do I have to.
Speaker 4: Out?
Speaker 3: But seriously, one of the experts really said, rich men like sensible women who have other things going on in their lives besides just dating.
Speaker 2: Funerals with.
Speaker 3: Funerals, taking a class, you know, being social with their other friends, et cetera. So, Valerie, do you have any hobbies or sensibilities you could like weave into this conversation?
Speaker 2: Is this like and prejudice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're dealing with rich, elite men. What they give?
Speaker 2: What's a rich man I've never had, Valerie.
Speaker 12: I mean I do like rock climbing, and I mean I could actually say, hey, that's how my aunt died.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, okay, we need to be in the past.
Speaker 12: And you just kidding.
Speaker 2: You just have to say the funeral.
Speaker 3: Valors that she was joking.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 8: She was seventy four, That's why she fell off.
Speaker 3: She's got a very dry, very raw sense of Yeah. I like it, Valerie.
Speaker 1: You text it's not good translate, right, Well, you have to address the funeral first, right in the sex, you have to say the funeral got moved.
Speaker 2: Just leave up general.
Speaker 12: I was actually thinking, maybe I can tell him the funerals at noon and I'm free, like later in the day or at night.
Speaker 1: I feel like most people wouldn't want to take you out on a date after you've been crying.
Speaker 3: Fun people would like to go out on a date after a funeral. And she wear a little black dressed to both yes sexy, don't.
Speaker 11: Like a time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, oh, the funerals earlier than I thought, I can still.
Speaker 11: Make it, okay, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that when you lie, you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to give specifics because then you're gonna have to remember specifics and that's bad.
Speaker 12: Well, this is why I'm coming to you, guys. Okay, clearly I'm not good at this, So I could just say the funerals earlier in the day. I'm actually free at night.
Speaker 1: Just say earlier than I thought. I'm still free to go out Saturday night.
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, the funerals earlier than I thought. I'm actually free.
Speaker 3: At night and kissing emoji no, no, okay, okay, okay, drink drink emoji, Martini glass emoji.
Speaker 2: I don't think any emojis.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you.
Speaker 11: Did that one?
Speaker 2: It would be double smiling.
Speaker 3: Did you put an emoji on that, Valerie?
Speaker 12: I didn't. I feel like I should keeping emojis.
Speaker 2: For like everything, dancing girl over the top of the.
Speaker 8: When she's emoji of clothes on the floor, emoji everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're going to wait to see if he responds, but I'm in the meantime, Jose, what's your strategy? How do you get a rich girl rich girl? I' no idea.
Speaker 8: I get younger girls that are broke and that have no self esteem.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh, I couldn't even try. If I wanted yourself from their phone.
Speaker 5: I'm a comedian and they're like, oh gross. Remember I asked her out the artist Lizzo, and she was like, oh, you're a comedian. Y'all talk about your girlfriends on stage, which is true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you trying to talk to us?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: What did he write back?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So he goes, I'm actually jetting out Saturday afternoon. I'll be gone for a month. But I wouldn't mind going with you to the funeral to offer some support.
Speaker 3: This guy will not get off of the funeral, get on that jet.
Speaker 2: No, okay, he taught her and he wants proof.
Speaker 8: He suspects something, and he's liked the funeral.
Speaker 2: Then no, No, You're family is really private. Your family's very private.
Speaker 1: They are part of the weird, weird religious sect that doesn't allow people into the inner circle.
Speaker 3: No details.
Speaker 2: I mean, he can't come your your aunt would disapprove funerals everyone's allowed to or anything.
Speaker 1: You don't take a date to a funeral, Tell him that's tacky.
Speaker 12: I really feel like I need to connect with him though before he leaves, or like that'll be it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what are you gonna do? Kill your aunt so that there's a funeral this weekend?
Speaker 12: That's not a terrible idea, Like not the killing my aunt part of What if I just take him to like a funeral, Like I'll find some old lady who passed away. I'll go there for five minutes, like I'll start crying, I'll dress all the black all that, and then we leave and then they'll just like make out because he's going to console me as kind of thing. I'm engaged to a billionaire.
Speaker 11: I'm kind of for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you don't. It's all like you have to go and talk to anybody or give a speech at the funeral. You just have to pop in real quickly, Like I can't. I can't. I loved her too much. I have to leave.
Speaker 2: Patu're not crier, So.
Speaker 3: Put on your nosemear makeup that day.
Speaker 12: Wear sunglasses. I wear like really big sunglasses that like stay in the back and be like, oh, I can't talk to anybody in my family? Is too hard?
Speaker 3: Are you sure you don't want to just kill your nd It might be easy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna funeral crash.
Speaker 1: I mean at one point, you know a lot of people may be offended by that. But if it was at my funeral, I'd be.
Speaker 6: Cool with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. Death, especially if.
Speaker 2: I was the dead one. I think it'd be cool.
Speaker 3: Especially if a billionaire shows up to your funeral. That makes me look extra important because.
Speaker 1: It just adds a little mystery to the person's life who just died.
Speaker 8: I'm not the only one getting stiffed at here.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hate to say this. I'm kind of coming around on this idea that you just go to a random funeral.
Speaker 12: I think this is just the easiest thing, guys, Like, I've dug myself in this whole and no pun in, and I really don't want to risk losing him, Like before he goes away, I need to see him and like stay in his mind, because he can go off and just meet someone else to forget about me, okay, and I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you're looking at the obituaries, just find someone who like seems fun loving at least, Okay.
Speaker 12: I mean, what do you guys think if I just say I might like that.
Speaker 2: Is this a moral thing that we shouldn't cross?
Speaker 4: It is bad?
Speaker 3: There's nothing bad about attending somebody's funeral.
Speaker 8: More than they talk to anybody. I agree, if she can like not finesse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta find someone that's well loved though, so there's lots of people there.
Speaker 3: You don't want to show up at a lonely person, all right, So I mean I think you have our support, Valerie, to go out, just find a funeral, attend it for a couple of minutes, and then and then just go on your date with mister billionaire.
Speaker 1: If you give us an update, yes, I like that, we need it or no, and we'll get yes, we'd come back and tell.
Speaker 12: Us what happened. I promise I will let you know what happens. I will keep you updated because this.
Speaker 3: Is a big Okay.
Speaker 1: Right now, just text him, Okay, I'll send you the info later.
Speaker 2: Plan on it.
Speaker 1: Saturday morning, okay, Flag he wants to go to a funeral.
Speaker 4: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: One guy is getting roasted for his Valentine's Day video and he thought that he was doing a good thing. Also, why should you think twice before helping a sad, lost child out on the streets.
Speaker 2: That's what we're saying.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you you need to think about it. You're gonna hear why in a brand newtok click shot that's coming up.
Speaker 4: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I had the weirdest dream last night.
Speaker 7: You did.
Speaker 3: John Wick was fighting Captain Jack Sparroweah. Each one had a Chiso burrito Chipotle in their hand, and just when it looked like Captain Jack was getting the upper hand, John Wick yelled TikTok click shot And then I woke up. But that reminded me, Oh, yeah, we're doing TikTok click shot.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: He is so shocked at how many clicks that viral video is getting. We've got some of the biggest tiktoks from the past week. Let's get into it. Your first TikTok click shock got close to half a million views. It's a guy with the username real King Kong, and he's a self proclaimed millionaire that shares videos about how to become rich all over His.
Speaker 1: People are so annoying and it's always self proclaimed. I'm like, I would like to see some evidence to back any of this millionaire stuff up.
Speaker 2: Well, give me some bank statement you want evidence.
Speaker 3: He took to the app on Valentine's Day to share a short video where he's dining at a small restaurant chain called The Olive Garden a millionaires, so it looks like he ate his meal, and then he starts the video after that, and he's paying his bill okay, and he tells his elderly waitress to swipe on the payment screen till it reaches the maximum tip percentage.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's cool for him.
Speaker 8: That's why I want to be rich someday is to do stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And he's obviously doing it out of kindness, not cloudy.
Speaker 8: I mean that's why.
Speaker 3: By the way, we're recording, so and he yells quote boom two hundred percent okay, I mean, and leaves the old lady completely stunned.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's probably what a thirty dollars bill.
Speaker 3: The bill for his meal was forty six dollars, okay, meaning that the woman walked away with a ninety two dollars Yeah, okay, I mean that's cool. So he posted the video and in the comments there were a few normal ones, like you know, a lucky waiter.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 3: But then a wave of anger.
Speaker 1: Came through, right because he's doing it all just for clicks. He's not doing it to like help anyone out, doing it to help himself.
Speaker 3: He was saying, who cares? This is only for the content. If he felt the need to film this for the internet clout, then it doesn't count. Even more people jumped on calling him patronizing, self aggrandizing. Don't know what that means. A lot of eyesing work. Anytime someone calls you something icing, it's bad. Somebody even questioned if he was really a multi millionaire?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, am.
Speaker 8: I the only one that's like, dude ninety two, just give her a hundred.
Speaker 3: Chap.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, round up and then making a big show out of it and making her go up to two undred percent.
Speaker 2: Just do it yourself.
Speaker 8: Man, that was big like twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: All right, bro, she's still going to all that on her taxi. No one's impressed. So his response to all the haters is, quote, it doesn't matter how you live your life, you'll always be judged by someone else. Oh yeah, the best thing to do is ignore the noise and.
Speaker 7: Just do you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Welling video.
Speaker 3: That's a TikTok click shot. You're next, TikTok click shock. It's a weird video that's racked up thousands of views. But a Florida woman named Shannon Fraser was walking near an outdoor mall when this twelve year old boy comes running up to her and asks for help.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's so scary.
Speaker 3: So she's crying, saying that his phone was dead okay, and he couldn't reach his family or his friends okay. So he has to borrow her phone to get in touch with him, and without thinking, she just hands.
Speaker 4: It to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, I mean, he's a twelve year old little boy.
Speaker 3: So the boy cries thank you, and he opened up her maps app. It's a little weird. So she's standing nearby watching this happen, and what she doesn't realize is he also opened up her Venmo no, and within seconds he transferred four thousand dollars to himself.
Speaker 8: Oh god, that's smart.
Speaker 3: And the bank accounts where the money went to they'd only been set up an hour before that happened. Wow, kid, smart, dude, you're giving him problem.
Speaker 1: You get your hustle on, you end up being that millionaire.
Speaker 2: All yeah, yeah, I knows it, Like, what the heck?
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Days later, when she finally realized.
Speaker 2: What happened, she didn't realize immediately.
Speaker 3: No, then she went back and looked and all the accounts had been withdrawn and closed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so you can't even get the money back. It's not even sitting anywhere that could be transferred back.
Speaker 3: So apparently people are saying this is the new pickpocket, like a new type of scam. Little kids are running. So if you ever see a lost child crying, just do what Brooke does.
Speaker 8: Get out of here.
Speaker 5: See girls doing this, because you know, Nowadays, when you ask someone for their number, they just handy their phone.
Speaker 2: Like totally left me. I have your phone real quick, I.
Speaker 8: Was putting in my number. That's why it's ten digits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did your phone number? Needa?
Speaker 3: Pine users are being encouraged to set up their face ID and their pain if you haven't done so already, okay.
Speaker 1: Or maybe just dial the number for the crying kid. The kid can't get into the Vendo handy.
Speaker 3: Yes, don't trust the children in danger and crime and in fear and oh wow, what's that? My phone just died?
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 3: Can I use yours for a second?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 2: Getting all this money.
Speaker 3: Stories for the day?
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning's.
Speaker 3: Going for seven wins in a rows of day. You're gonna be taken on Rebecca from Seattle, who has a lifetime record of zero to two.
Speaker 2: Rebecca third time charm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say that, what do you think is different this time than the other two times you've lost.
Speaker 2: I've been studying for the past year, obviously.
Speaker 3: No, she actually is going for her masters in teaching.
Speaker 2: Stuff. Have you? I mean, you've played this game, it's right.
Speaker 7: I've also been just reading random Wikipedia pages.
Speaker 2: Trust facts on the internet.
Speaker 8: Anyone can change those.
Speaker 3: Let's end Brook out of the studio and all that happens. Rebecca. You know the game's played. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you do have to be Brooke outright to win? Out to win? Can't talk yep? Are you ready? Yes? All right? Good luck? Your time starts now. Today's flag day in Canada? What type of leaf is on their flag?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: TV shows opening scene always ends with the phrase Live from New York Saturday Night. In Harry Potter, the lion is the mascot for what Hogwarts House? Oh h griffindor Cincinnati Chili is actual chili served over a bed of what?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 3: Comedian Gilbert Godfrey was the original voice for what Insurance Company? All right, got your answers in, Let's bring Brook back into the studio. And I don't know if this is true or just a typo on my screener here, Rebecca, but it says you have six children under the age of ten, right.
Speaker 6: Now, that's correct?
Speaker 8: Are you pit?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: And you're going for a master's degree at the same.
Speaker 11: Time, Well, I'm going for my masters, because I can't be at home with all of them anymore.
Speaker 8: Starting a school at this point, I'm just gonna teach your children.
Speaker 11: Yeah, after the homeschooling and I decided I'd rather teach in a real schools.
Speaker 3: Start your own country at this point. Yes, but all right, Brooks, your turn, Yep, you ready, Yep, your time starts now. Today is flag day in Canada? What type of leaf is on their flag?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: TV shows opening scene always ends with the phrase live from New York night Life. In Harry Potter, the lion is the mascot for what Hogwarts House? Cincinnati chili is actual chili served over a bed of what Fred's comedian Guildfort Godfrey was. Gilbert Godfrey was the original voice for what insurance company a FLAC? All US passports are blue? What color are Mexican passports? All right, we got our answers in. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you did with jose Is looking spicy millenniums.
Speaker 8: Rebecca, you got too correct today?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, it's a decent score.
Speaker 5: Yeah and brook yeah, you must also have a masters's because you got four.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Rebecca. Let's go over the answers here for everybody. Today's flag Day. In Canada, the type of leaf on their flag is a maple leaf. The TV show that ends their opening scene every time Live from New York is Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 8: We couldn't give you that, Rebecca. You had to say live as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she just said Saturday, but it didn't affect the game. To her credit, that is how they say it. It's Saturday Night.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the show in Harry Potter, the Lion is the mascot for Gryffindor's house Cincinnati. Chili is chili served over a bed. It's just a bed served over an actual Bed's interesting, No, it's a bit of spaghetti.
Speaker 2: I want to make a settle chili.
Speaker 3: I want it so bad it sounds really good. Comedian Gilbert Godfrey was the original voice for the insurance company AFLAC. He was the duck until they fired him.
Speaker 2: They fired him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had like a big scandal come up.
Speaker 2: Remember hard to keep tracks.
Speaker 3: All us passports are blue, Mexico's passports are green. Cool. Okay, interesting, So Rebecca, good luck with your master's degree and we'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,