Speaker 1: Oh my god, I had the weirdest dream last night.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: John Wick was fighting Captain Jack Sparrow. Yeah, each one had a cherizo burrito from Chipotle in their hand, and just when it looked like Captain Jack was getting the upper hand, john Wick yelled TikTok click shot and then I woke up. But that reminded me, Oh yeah, we're doing TikTok click shop. He was so shocked at how many clicks that viral video is getting. We've got some of the biggest tiktoks from the past week. Let's get into it. Your first TikTok click shock got close to half a million views. It's a guy with the username real King Kong and he's a self proclaimed millionaire that shares videos about how to become rich all.
Speaker 2: Over His people are so annoying and it's always self proclaimed. I'm like, I would like to see some evidence to back any of this millionaire stuff up. Well, give me some bank.
Speaker 1: Statement you want evidence. He took to the app on Valentine's Day to share a short video where he's dining at a small restaurant chain called The Olive Gardens.
Speaker 2: Where all millionaires.
Speaker 1: So it looks like he ate his meal, and then he starts the video after that, and he's paying his bill, okay, and he tells his elderly waitress to swipe on the payment screen till it reaches the maximum tip percentage.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's cool for him.
Speaker 1: That's why I want to be rich someday, is to do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And he's obviously doing it out of kindness, not cloud. Yeah, I mean that's why.
Speaker 3: By the way, we're recording, and he yells quote boom, two hundred percent okay, I mean, and.
Speaker 1: Leaves the old lady completely stunned.
Speaker 2: I mean it's probably what a thirty dollars bill.
Speaker 1: The bill for his meal was forty six dollars, okay, meaning that the woman walked away with a ninety two dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean that's cool.
Speaker 1: So he posted the video and in the comments there were a few normal ones like you know, a lucky waiters up. But then a wave of anger came.
Speaker 2: Through, right because he's doing it all just for clicks. He's not doing it to like help anyone out, doing it to help himself.
Speaker 1: He was like, who cares? This is only for the content. If he felt the need to film this for the internet clout, then it doesn't count. Even more people jumped on calling him patronizing, self aggrandizing. Don't know what that means. A lot of eyesing works. Anytime someone calls you something, yesing, it's bad. Somebody even questioned if he was really a multi millionaire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: She's at gous and the only one that's like, dude ninety two. Just give her a hundred cheap.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, round up and then making a big show out of it and making her go up to two percent. Just do it yourself. Man, that was big, like twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: All right, bro, she's still gonnae that on her taxi. No one's impressed. So his response to all the haters is, quote, it doesn't matter how you live your life, you'll always be judged by someone else. Oh yeah, the best thing to do is ignore the noise and just do you. Yeah. Crying video. That's a TikTok click shot. You're next, TikTok click shock. It's a weird video that's racked up thousands of views. But a Florida woman named Shannon Fraser was walking near an outdoor mall when this twelve year old boy comes running up to her and asks for help.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's so scary.
Speaker 1: So she's crying, saying that his phone was dead okay, and he couldn't reach his family or his friends. Okay, so he has to borrow her phone to get in touch with him. Yeah, and without thinking, she just hands it to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I mean he's a twelve year old little boy.
Speaker 1: So the boy cries, thank you, and he opened up her maps app. It's a little weird. So she's standing nearby watching this happen, and what she doesn't realize is he also opened up her Venmo No, and within seconds he transferred four thousand dollars to himself. That's smart. And the bank accounts where the money went to they'd only been set up an hour before that happened. Kids, smart, dude, you're giving him problem. Dude, you get your hustle.
Speaker 2: On you you end up being that millionaire all yeah, yeah, like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Days later, when she finally realized what.
Speaker 2: Happened, she didn't realize immediately.
Speaker 1: No, then she went back and looked and all the accounts had been withdrawn and closed.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so you can't even get the money back. It's not even sitting anywhere that could be transferred back.
Speaker 1: So apparently people are saying this is the new pickpocket, just like a new type of scam. Little kids are running. So if you ever see a lost child crying, just do what Brooke does. Get out of here. I see girls doing this because you know nowadays, when you ask someone for their number, they just handy their phone, like.
Speaker 2: Totally left me. I have their phone real quick.
Speaker 1: I was putting in my number.
Speaker 3: That's why it's ten digits.
Speaker 2: Why did your phone number need a pin?
Speaker 1: Veno users are being encouraged to set up their face ID and their PIN if you haven't done so already, okay.
Speaker 2: Or maybe just dial the number for the crying kid. The kid can't get into the vendo.
Speaker 1: Don't trust the children in danger and crime and in fear. And oh wow, what's that? My phone just died?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 1: Can I use yours for some sure?
Speaker 2: Is getting all those money
Speaker 1: Stories for the day phone taps coming up next