Speaker 1: Today's show, hosts Hoda Codby and Jenna bush Hager have nothing but love for Kelly Rowland after Kelly uh stepped down as co host during the February fifteenth show at the last minute due to an issue with her dressing room. Take a listen to Hoda and Jenna address the issue. I have great love and admiration for Kelly Rowland. I adore her, and I want her to come back on our show, and I want to host any of course she is. Of course she is. She can share my dressing room. We'll be in it together. But anyway we do. I just want to say that we love her. We've loved her on this show for many, many, many years.
Speaker 2: Okay, do it man watched that mess because Kelly Rowland is not that type of person. No, really, we've ever heard that. We go off. That girl is a sweetheart. Yeah, lord, Lord lord, that girl that grew up. She's so fine.
Speaker 1: She's beautiful. It's beautiful. Yahoa. Did you see her on the Sherry Shepherd Show. She was on there looking beautiful. Sherry made sure Kelly's dressing room was good and that Kelly had everything.
Speaker 3: Yeay Kelly, Yeah, I love her all right, guys.
Speaker 1: In the other entertainment news, comedian Donnelle Rollins wasn't feeling you know him as Ashy Larry from The David Chappelle Show. Anyway, he wasn't feeling Corey Holcom set at the Laugh Factory this past weekend and decided to confront Holkm in front of the audience. Now, this is according to TMZ. Rollings went on stage before Corey, and once Corey got on stage, he began to talk about how Rollings is a quote mild comedian and even took some shots to Dave Chappelle. Rolling stated that he wasn't going to sit there and let Corey Holcom talk about his close friend Dave Chappelle. There is a viral video of parts of the argument circulating on social media. Donnelle said that he decided to walk away from the situation, though before things got two out of hand. He did say that he would be down with talking to Corey Hokum in hopes of settling their differences one day. So that's a good thing. But who took a well a lot to get to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've seen downill Rollins. That boy is funny. No, Donelle Rollins is funny man. Yes, Corey hokemb is funny man. Yes, I have laughed out loud at this dude. Man. But what we gotta do, man, is we gotta look man. We gotta get back to what it was. It was comedy that was. There was no beef back. You know, Eddie wasn't on stage. He did a joke about Bill Callsby one time, but it was my have a coke and a smile. You understand, he never won. No pride Eddie and pride against calls be and callsby against uh. And it just wasn't that. Now it's too prof face it man. It's every week somebody got something say about somebody else. Hey man, why don't you go on stage and tell your damn jokes?
Speaker 1: And that's it?
Speaker 2: I talk if the other dude ain't this you got? You got plenty of time to show them what it's supposed to look like. And you telling me who ain't funny, ain't gonna make you no funny earth blowing out my candle don't make yours brighter? And I wish we could understand that. I've had private conversation with Corey Hoker Man. I actually like the guy. I think he's one of he got a great comedic mind. But we got to get back to who we are. We comedians, man, and comedians are supposed to do this right here, and you ain't supposed to do nothing else. But we don't. We don't. We don't let music beasts get all over into this. And now we're doing it. It don't make no damn sense because the one profession that was supposed to enlighten everybody and give everybody a break. Now you can to these shows and it's and it's just a tense dog, it's just a vent fest. Well you venting your feelings about what somebody did to you. Tell your jokes man, put it in a joke for him that it's great therapy. Man. You can take your pain and wrap it up in a joke. Dude named Pierre talked about getting shot for years. Funny ass jokes spread he got your shot. Bro, your joke's about being on fire running down. You can make a joke about your pain, man, but the joke's about the other act. That's That's not what you see, is Bro, That's not what it is. This is sad, sad state we live in, and we don't need to do it. But Donelle Rollins ass is funny. Corey Hokum, that boy is funny. Yeah, Country Wayne, that boy is funny, funny.
Speaker 1: The style, Yeah, we know right now more than ever.
Speaker 2: Nick Man and Country Wayne actually proved me wrong because I thought, but I didn't know the new way that would they could able to do it. I thought, if you did all these bits on social media, it would kill your show when you went live, because they've seen it all. It made this dude have a whole career, magnifizer, you know. Yes, so it's a it's I know that the couple of dudes and turned them videos into careers, and Country Wayne is one of them, and I love that dude. Man, all right, I love that dude.
Speaker 1: I hope they get it together. Finally, Carla is here with Music News. What you got, Carla?
Speaker 3: Beyonce just made history again, y'all? Okay, you know, another day, another history, make it tay, you know, of course, People Magazine and Billboard. Beyonce became the first ever black female artists to top the Hot Country Songs chart thanks to her single Texas hold On Wow.
Speaker 1: The song is.
Speaker 3: About nineteen point two million official streams, So you know Beyonce. She surprised us all on Super Bowl Sunday when she released two singles texas hold them in sixteen carriages during the Super Bowl, but b is doing better.
Speaker 2: Bow down to sween Bee.
Speaker 1: That's all I know.
Speaker 2: March. I have an announcement to make when we come back.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going into country music too. You're going to hold Hold coming up in twenty minutes. Thank you, Carla. After the hour, Donald Trump says the phrase N word in the speech, says it was a mistake. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.