Speaker 1: Wake that hands up in the morning.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club Morning, everybody's t J M V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We got a special guest in the building who never stops working.
Speaker 3: Roe, Hi, Hi, are you feeling good to see you all? Good to be here, good to be.
Speaker 1: Here, just hanging Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and congratulations, Mama. This is super, super super dope. It's unfortunate you gotta do it with these two.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: If there's ever anything you need as far as help and getting them in line, I can't help years and I still can't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Roxy.
Speaker 1: You in a new movie.
Speaker 2: Dutch two, I am you play lesbian gangster?
Speaker 1: What the lesbian got to do?
Speaker 3: You know? I thought just was gonna call out the lesbians. He couldn't wait, couldn't wait, You could not wait to put it out there. Gosh, yes I do.
Speaker 1: I wasn't playing that role because you're you're not a lesbian.
Speaker 3: I'm not a lesbian. But shout out to the whole lgbt Q, you know, plus community and all my friends that are Uh, it was really really different. I mean, of course, because you know, but at the same time, we all know what it is to be in love. And we all know what it is to want love and need love, so regardless of who it is on the opposite side, it's it's easy to tap into that, that feeling of wanting to be loved.
Speaker 5: That's a great perspective because it's not like you got to do anything physically. You just got to tap into the emotion.
Speaker 3: Out of jail. Not that I've ever just got out of jail before in my career, all my life, but I would assume the first thing you're gonna want to do is, you know, feel love, absolutely, and that's what Angel wanted. Angel wanted to feel loved as soon expeditiously. In the words of t I Uh, she wanted to feel some love and she she linked up with her girlfriend Goldilocks uh by Kia and says she's an amazing girl too. Yeah, so yeah, it was super fun.
Speaker 4: The first Dutch movie came out twenty twenty one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do we have to watch the first? Would you have to watch the first one to understand the second one?
Speaker 3: You don't, But if you're a fan of Terry Woods's book and what she created with the Dutch trilogy, which is what I really feel. The fan base and the audience that loves from this series. You're gonna be surprised. But you do not have to watch the first one to understand. But I would say watch it because Lance Gross. Lance Gross is you know, a friend, and he's amazing and what they do and h but this is Angel's story and she's getting revenge for Dutch, you know, and it's what she goes through in her journey, and it's it's dope because it's a female led cast. I'm at the rains. This is my first time ever starring in a role being up there number two on the call sheet because Dutch is number one on the call sheet. So but it was a really, really, really dope experience. And shout out to Manny who we all know, Manny Haley, for you know, for creating these experiences to put us on the screen. So it's really dope.
Speaker 1: How does your hosting background help you with the acting?
Speaker 3: The hurry up and wait, man the hurry up and wait, the hurry up and wait, the patients and you know, the professionalism of how to act on the set. You know, you just already know what those moving parts are. But as far as acting goes, it's it's yin and yang. It's you know, acting is really raw emotion and where you're pulling these things in from experiences Like Angel is a very dark She has a very dark history and past from being you know, sexually molested from her father at a very very young age and always being betrayed and taken advantage of by men, and so she has this hatred for men that it's like, Okay, Roxy, where do you some some things of my past? I don't want to revisit, but I had to revisit for this role. And then there was some things that's like where do you tap in to get this energy and this anger? And then you find things you know, as life were already up there. So there's so many experiences that we've had that you could find like a substitution or something to help you get into the role and the character.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Is it completely identical to the book or is it things that were left out or I.
Speaker 3: Think it's a good representation of the book, you know, I think it's I think it runs parallel to what the book. The book is and what the story, what the story tells.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how would you describe how respect influences Angel's actions? Throughout the film because it seems like she's seeking respect.
Speaker 3: That's all she wants, That's all she wants. She not only she thrives off of respects, but I think she also gets a high off. It's almost like an addiction. It's not even like it's like if you cross, if you cross Angel anything by any means necessary. It's like you out. It's almost like the Godfather's like that, well the'se got to go, you know, like she's ruthless. She is completely completely ruthless.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And what I what I enjoyed doing was playing something that is completely opposite of.
Speaker 2: Who I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who I am. It's like, I mean, you know me, I don't think I don't think you guys could have a picture of me like just blasting off a gun and shooting up, shooting up a corner.
Speaker 2: Like it's not roxy you know, do you have to learn how to shoot?
Speaker 3: I mean I already knew how to shoot. Okay, register gun on us. So I was like, I wish them would at my house. So you gotta do that as a single woman, you gotta do that. So yeah, no, I knew how to That was actually the funnest part on the set, because that was the part that shocked some of the prop guys. They were like, okay, put your hand like this, Like yeah, okay, So it was fun. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: What about respect as far as like in your real life, have you ever felt like you had to demand respecting this business?
Speaker 3: I think all the time. I think all the time. I think I still fight for it even today, even being you know, on a platform like Good Morning America and GMA three shout out to my family over there. But you know, we still, we still as a culture, still fight for respect in those big rooms and in those big meetings because people don't think to take us seriously when we are driving force in this economy and we are driving force to a lot of decisions that are made politically. You know, it's just it's amazing how we still don't get the level of respect in those boatrooms. Just like how Jay Z says, you keep on fighting, you keep on showing up until they call you CEO, until they call you the bosson so you you know, and then to call upon you for decision making things, you know, until they are scared of you when it's an election season and they're calling you a threat. You know, it's like those kinds of things that it's like you have to demand respect. So yeah, me personally, roxy, I mean in my journalistic career and my hosting career, I'm always fighting to be like what I'm like, Tyreese, what more do you want for me?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What more do you.
Speaker 4: Want me to do?
Speaker 3: Like, honestly, there's like there's nothing else that I have I should have to do, but you know, you always have to still tap dance.
Speaker 1: I feel like y'all, I feel like you one just because you're still here.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got bills to pay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how do you how are you doing all that?
Speaker 2: Of course you're doing the hosting stuff, you're doing the acting, and then you're back in school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went back to your HBCU. Yeah, booe State Universe. Well, first of all, you guys, we always use to tour the HBCU route and it was always the most fun going to HBCU campuses, me specifically going to Booie State. They have an amazing communications department. I connected with them, I vibed with them. It was always a goal for me to go back and be a college graduate from my family, from my lineage.
Speaker 2: Most people don't know when in the middle school you got a job off from Boston and you said, I'm out, I'm out, Yeah out.
Speaker 3: And it was actually Russ par shout out to Russ par that told me that, you know, you could. You're gonna starve, You're gonna You're gonna have pizza and Romen noodles every single day. He's like, but you can't always start in a top ten market, Roxy, you can always go back to school. And so that launched my radio career, which which is where you and I knew each other for so many years. And if it wasn't for radio, and I think people don't people have more of a respect for radio now, especially because of the culture shift than what you guys have created with the Elvis Durance has created with like you know, the legends have even Russ Parr and Steve Harvey's everybody Russ Parr. At the end of the day, you got to give the man the respect. What they've created is that people forget that radio is really the basic foundation of what television and live television is. If you can be in a box and pretend to talk to a bunch of people that you can't see and be that creative. Then you can do that on camera if your face is friendly for camera.
Speaker 5: A lot of radio faces, a lot of big person.
Speaker 1: Changed a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but remember that used to be a thing. They'd be like, oh, you gotta face the radio. Yeah, and so. But I always, you know, I always credit my radio career to everything. It wouldn't have been. I wouldn't have got one on six in Park if I didn't. You know, Stephen Hill was a fan of radio. Personalities came from radio. Came from that station in Boston. So free came from radio. You know. It's just like a lot of people come from radio and they just transition and go on the television.
Speaker 5: It's don't get the credit he do. You know many people Paul putting movies.
Speaker 3: Early Rust Paul was doing it before Tyler Perry was doing it and doing those movies and like you know before anybody was just trying you're right hard, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Put you to the movie. Yes he did, Tyler lelie, what was your what was your part in that movie?
Speaker 5: I did too, like this, like two movies I forgotten now or what so long ago.
Speaker 1: But no, he don't get the credit.
Speaker 5: He deserves a lot of black people in movies earlier and people that nobody was even expecting to be these stars that they are now.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I did Me and Tyler did a movie together called Ringside. I might have been his lackey.
Speaker 1: He was a box that I might have been like this guy.
Speaker 4: From the jump.
Speaker 3: Into character. What was your substitution and what was your motivation? I think I was sitting on the shoulders.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I did that. Would it felt like like something you would do.
Speaker 3: It's like something you would do. I can't.
Speaker 5: The movie Dutch two shift your perspective on womanhood?
Speaker 3: Uh in what way?
Speaker 1: Because you know the like I saw you say that.
Speaker 5: Well, now I wonder what your initial perception of your own strength was prior to embodying the role of Angel.
Speaker 3: I think Angel empowered me a little bit more. I think Angel made me stronger because again, like she commands, I'm not like and I'm sorry to face this way because I've known them for so many years, but like y'all know me, I don't walk into a room loud. I'm very specful, I'm very quiet. You know, she walks into a room loud, she walks into a room commanding respect. But it's not like that commanding respect. I walk into a room, Yeah, I want respect, but I'm also very I feel like approachable. She walks in like j Prince.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Or Jimmy Hinchman, or like like these people that like I know, and it's like that's like by any means necessary, people that just you don't you you only hear about their reputation, but you don't really you know why they have this reputation or why they got this street cred of respect. And so yeah, like I dove into my New Orleans roots. I dove into like knowing what it was to grow up in the box and you know, every ward was different. I tapped into my days in Chicago and knowing whether you have to wear the hat to the left to the right, or who he was dealing with, Like, you know, my life has round parallel to this lifestyle. But just you know, blessing that I wasn't caught up in the middle of it. But I'm not going to act naive like I don't know what's going on in the streets. And that helped me with the character of Angel. But Angel is like I'm scared of her, scared of her like she's I wouldn't. It's like a Griseldo Blanco type, she's she's she's got a very very very short temper.
Speaker 2: So in the movie, you don't give respect that easily, right. I remember when I think roly Poly, whenever he came, he brought you out some drinks, like you didn't show respect. Are you like that in your real life where it's like you have to earn it before I give it to you, Because that's how she was in a movie.
Speaker 3: I respect everybody. It's kind of like in class. I always thought like you start off with an A and then you start losing that A throughout the semester. I'm gonna always do onto others as I would have done onto myself. I'm always gonna treat everybody with the utmost respect whenever I come up. But then when you start trying to play me, that's when then I'm like, I'm not a pushover, Like you're not gonna You're not gonna just take advantage of me, because I'm like, why would you want to even take it? I'm a sweet person. Why do you want to take advantage of me? Why would you want to treat me bad? So if if somebody were to, you know, start disrespecting me, then I'm you know, I'm gonna stand up with myself. But Angel, she'll just shoot you. She ain't got time and she not thrown hands. She's shooting. She she's got no times for explanations. So and that's that's who she is. She's just great.
Speaker 5: There's a scene in the movie where Angel says to her girlfriend that she don't need love and that she values loyalty more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how does roxy feel about that? What do you feel about the importance of loyalty of a love?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: I think. I think with loyalty comes love. I think that loyalty makes you love somebody because you wouldn't want to betray that person. So I value loyalty more than love because anybody could say they love you. Sure, anybody can throw those words around. Anybody could even do the actions nowadays and play like they love you, but secretly be doing some stuff in the background you know that you find out about and then there goes the loyalty and the trust. So for me, loyalty and trust is above love because with loyalty and trust comes the love, and it comes unconditionally and I'm I'm a Scorpio and I'm a Latin woman, so I love unconditionally. But once you kind of betray that love and that trust, is like how you go back to that? Like it's never ever ever going to be the same, you know, it's it's it's a challenge.
Speaker 1: Lord over love, love over LORDI.
Speaker 6: Mmm, loyalty over love. I respect loyalty way more than love. Like she said, you can love, you can say you love anybody, you know what I mean, But actions don't amount up to it then because they go hand in hand.
Speaker 4: But it has to.
Speaker 6: Be a bar like set of loyalty for you to even really mean that.
Speaker 1: You love me.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And y'all been married for a long time. You could love your wife one day and not like her the next day, but not married.
Speaker 2: That's a rumor, like this is the rumor, it's not.
Speaker 3: I said, Yeah, you guys have been work uh gus bins for a very long time, right, And so you know, you could love somebody one day and then you don't like them the next day, but you're loyal to that person, you know, and you're honest and respectful to that person even on the days that you can't stand that person. To me, that goes more so, like Michelle Obama said, every day ain't gonna be fifty to fifty. Some days, it's gonna be eighty twenty. Some days, it's gonna be ten ninety. Some days, you gonna have nothing to give. But if you respect that person and you loyal to that person, you won't sidestep on that person and do stupid stuff.
Speaker 1: I agree. Loyalty, trust, respect, honesty. To me, that's the equation for love.
Speaker 5: Ye, Like I can't say I love you if I'm not any of those things to you, right right, Yes, I agree, Eric.
Speaker 4: Going back to.
Speaker 6: Briefly you briefly talked about it, do you say docu series in the making for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know why BT hasn't done it yet. Oh, we've done. We've done. We've done the reunions. You know, we you know, I talk to Free uh a lot, and I talked to Terrence all the time, you know. Uh. Jalisa and I always keep it touch like we all we all still uh. But I don't, I don't. I don't know why they wouldn't. I mean, it's a lot of stuff. I think there's a lot of stuff that has gone down, And I think that because a lot of things that also as adults that we look back and we're like, what what he's doing? But I'll say this though.
Speaker 2: It was the craziest thing you said, you look back, what was one of the craziest things that you look.
Speaker 1: Back at it?
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, one us its park was the best job in my entire career when I.
Speaker 4: Was the best show. We was watching that in middle school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a party. It was a party every single day.
Speaker 1: Was the best job.
Speaker 3: You know why because and we don't We don't give b T enough credit for this. We b T, at least in my experience and my and Roxy dias his experiences, treated their talent respectively as the stars that they were, or are they treat the culture as the stars that they are. You gonna get the right dressing room when you go, You're gonna get the green room, the big, big green room. You know, we don't give BT enough credit for that because it wasn't until I left BT that I was like, oh, I'm nobody in this business. Oh it don't matter what I did on this show for seven and a half years. I'm new in white Hollywood. I'm new in LA and you have to fight for your respect and earn your respect, and you learn what it is to be a minority in this big game of Hollywood. It's changed now and it's evolved. Like one of six was shit long ago. Now yeah, you know, we're almost talking twenty is now, like you know, so it's it would be interesting to see the perspective of we've all grown and we've all done different things with our career in our lives, and the appreciation that should probably go back to Want to be Et and to what that show was and how important it was for the culture. Everybody always says it's gonna be another one to sick some park is. You know that they won't be. No who's watching videos it's doing that. But I do believe there was a format there to do like a grown night show talk show. Yeah, bet kind and you need it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you'all weren't competing with everything that you got to compete with now, like there wasn't.
Speaker 1: Social media wasn't what it was now, Like TV mattered.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you sat down at six o'clock to watch one of those things you off to watch videos to watch the interviews.
Speaker 1: That's where you got that kind of content.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I used to make maggage. I ain't mean like playing the whole video, but it was. But the guests was dope.
Speaker 4: It was like a party. Like I'm telling you. We used to like go home and watch it. We I was in middle school.
Speaker 6: I am young, but I was in middle school and they used to had it on in the cafeteria for us.
Speaker 4: We used to watch it during lunch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, six o'clock, Yes, six o'clock in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: Principal loved it.
Speaker 6: They recorded it for us and they would played from the day before.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Like no, we used to watch that every day.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Part of Baltimore Public school curriculum.
Speaker 4: Was talking about lunch and it was music, music education, music.
Speaker 3: It wasn't that he wasn't learning how to count it on.
Speaker 6: When you talk about like things that y'all probably look back on now, there was a time where you went viral.
Speaker 4: Before going viral was the thing you had walked off the set?
Speaker 3: This about the mess? Is this the best part? Let me break I'm also.
Speaker 4: Just the one you got.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: I just noticed because I remember this.
Speaker 6: You walked off the set during a lot of sap and what what happened?
Speaker 4: Was it like anything with you?
Speaker 3: There's what I have said so many times, that was fake. It was planned because it was okay it ma'am. Yes, I'm sorry to Bursters Bubble Junior High in Baltimore, lunch and you were A single tear came down as I walked out with the set. Terence and I were on that show Nobody Realizes for three or four years straight with no vacation, and we we never took a day off, and so it was it came to it came to that time. I was like, oh, okay, can we take a can we take a week? Can we go live our life? You know? Like and uh the masterman, mastermind a hand who came up with that idea, was like, well, y'all can't one just can't be gone on vacation. And then the other one was we got to create a scandal. That's all it was. It was literally literally some of the best acting.
Speaker 1: That we've ever done. I didn't know that was fake.
Speaker 3: That is so much and it really, you know, it really hurts me too, like when it does come up, because it comes up a lot, and I guess I don't say it enough that it was fake, because it really is. It really is. More it doesn't shine a good light on Terrence's character, and Terrence is not that guy. Terence is a stand up dude. He's never treated me with no disrespect. And yeah, we've clowned and we've joked and we've said things, as we all do. Once you get into a comfortable state, you know where we were like brother and sister for so long. So when people do ask me that question, I'm so quick to say, guys, it was fake because Terence would never ever ever disrespect me and let alone maliciously try to hurt my feelings. You know, that doesn't come from the breed that me and him are, you know, or the relationship that he and I have, Because at the end of the day, and I always tell TJ this is that nobody went through what we went through. We would two kids off the street that just got thrown into major television on a major show, and we had to fight for what we had and nobody went through what we went through. And at the end of the day, you either gonna be at my funeral, I'm gonna be at your funeral. And one of us got to say something nice about each other and so like we gonna be in each other's last forever and it's because of that show. But yeah, it was fake vacation.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 3: When was it would we go?
Speaker 4: I don't even remember, but the fact that you had to do that to.
Speaker 3: Get a vacation, it was just to get and we got ratings. Yeah, we were rating hungry. You know, every day you checked what was the rating yesterday before? Every single day. It's like waking up on the scale and seeing if you gain weight overnight. Like that's literally what it was like. We was addicted to ratings. So it was ratings. That was it.
Speaker 5: On the Rap City docum series, they said it was a beef between Rap City and I was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Rap City was kind of still around when I was on one O six, to be honest, because it was like that transition because it was already Yeah, I wouldn't know about that. I want to know about that.
Speaker 2: It just came out the other day that they were talking about AJ's dreads fake and it was like they had the so in and something like that.
Speaker 1: I seen that.
Speaker 3: I did hear that, but I don't know if that's true. Either, so I wasn't around for for a j stays either. They always looked real to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and his head was big, so it was like, you know they went with his head, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Out looked say I say away. My hair was sewn in. I'm dealing with the stress alopeia spots from one apart. Right now, we want to talk about than what my hair goes through. It girls hairs go through that's seven and a half years every day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the flat irons and every different products.
Speaker 3: And Wiggs wasn't in back then. That was so in yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Going be the worst guest person that you hated interviewing or it was difficult.
Speaker 4: I should say hate is a strong word.
Speaker 6: She not Now, I don't use that one on my vocabulary, but I wouldn't say difficult.
Speaker 3: It's just like you got those awkward ones like on that show. In particular, it was Marshmallow. I'm like, why is he here?
Speaker 1: DJ?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he doesn't talk and there was no representative there to like, I'm like, what WHOA what do we do? He's just standing here, there's no gesture or anything like. It was like weird, He's great to have him there, but still it's just like, why, yeah, what do you want me to do his life? His marshmallow should have changed colors for his like emotions or something like that back in the day or something like that to give us a hint. But no, that was like probably the weirdest and most I'm too politically correct too to mess up a potential future interview.
Speaker 1: What do keeping?
Speaker 5: It? Just you your longevity. I mean, you got brand partnerships with you Tequila, And.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a really really dope uh, a really really dope show for Billboard, actually Billboard. It's for Billboard. Billboard has partnered with Tequila, and we're going to six different cities across the country and we're looking for the anthem of that city, but also the new anthem, So the new talent that's coming out. That's like creating whatever the vibe is for that city. So of course, if we go to Atlanta, you know, Welcome to Atlanta is the staple, But what is that new Atlanta anthem? Now? You know saying with CALLI, who is that person going to be in LA Who's that person going to be in Houston? You know, who's that person gonna be in New York? So this whole year Billboard and is going to go across the country. I'm hosting the show, and you know, music is what I love, and so we're gonna go find those those anthems. And it's not just hip hop, it's everything. So it's like, it might be Miami, might be you don't know, it might be Pitbull with something crazy or flow Rider. You just we don't know. So uh so, yeah, that's what we're doing now too.
Speaker 5: You love better hosting actor host.
Speaker 3: I still love being I still love being on your side of the and being able to tell our stories and giving uh giving us a shot to tell our stories, to have honest, open and safe conversations. It's always been it's always been my goal. I like what Sherry represents, like what Ellen's Degenerous represents. I like what you know Sunny Houston represents for us. I mean, I like honesty and safe spaces, because when you want that person's bay side and they want to be mean, it's not fun. And I've never been that person.
Speaker 1: I'm not mean.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 3: I remember when you used to say TJ was gay?
Speaker 6: Remember that, and now you.
Speaker 1: For real you know you're right, You're right.
Speaker 5: I remember Terrence I remember when I came to one who took the park with Windy one time, and I don't even remember what I said.
Speaker 1: I just remember Terrence came in and Terrence was like, yo, man, he said, Joe.
Speaker 5: He said, Yo, if you if you say something about my co host again, You're gonna put you in the face, what you know?
Speaker 1: And I was like.
Speaker 5: What, that's what I said, because I couldn't believe he came up to me and said that.
Speaker 1: Said matter, I'll funk you up in the chest room.
Speaker 5: And then the security and everybody came to me and Terrence had to going to the bathroom and talk.
Speaker 1: You never told you that because.
Speaker 3: Of you, but you never talked about me. You always talked about him. Let me tell you when when one moment that always stood out to me that made me realize that you never know who you're going to be working with for or doing project with in the future, because I remember you and TJ really never used to get along way back, and not to drudge that up, and I say it to say because I remember he was executive for reducing a show that was supposed to be on BET and it was the t m Z style of of all that and he wanted and and then y'all he wanted you. And I was like, look at these two now working with each other. And before they was they was.
Speaker 6: I guess they was in the bathroom, but I was the asshold.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing had one O six in park and y'all was in Harlem.
Speaker 5: It was he was he was It was Mission impossible or something. It was something y'all was doing in Harlem, and I went up the terms. I said, I'm gonna take your job. Like why would I say that.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 4: We didn't get a mission impossible? That's what you mean, is gonna take his job?
Speaker 1: What was he doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? From Harlem? And I think it was the Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: I didn't even want the job. No, it was mission imposible because remember Tom was doing the parents was there?
Speaker 3: He wasn't. No, that was Julia and Agent. I mean Julia jumped on the couch.
Speaker 1: Parents was because I went up to him and sid, I'm gonna take your job.
Speaker 3: I hate are you with man? I really do.
Speaker 1: But maybe it wasn't mission impossible. It was something in Harlem you always doing.
Speaker 3: Told you what it was. You don't want to listen to me.
Speaker 2: You did just clear up one other thing. Charlamagne told the story about we all lived in where you all lived in the same building, and I used to go visit my friend Shaw and Charlamage always we.
Speaker 3: Said the story the last time.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you're clearing it up.
Speaker 4: I never heard it.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened, Jess.
Speaker 5: When I first moved into the building, the woman at the front desk told me, I need to watch out for Envy because Envy does a guy that lives in this building who is about your height, both ball headed, same complexion. And you know, she was basically saying, Envy got a type. And she was like, Envy being there and I've been hearing where noises come from the room. She was like, I hear sex sounds coming from it. And that's what she said.
Speaker 1: I promise you, yes.
Speaker 3: I promise you always say this story. And I don't even I know, I haven't even seen the person that he's talking that you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That is good. See you appreciate you for joining us for the time.
Speaker 2: Guys Angels Revenge B E T plus appreciate you Roxy.
Speaker 1: And watch Roxy all.
Speaker 3: Good morning America, right yep GM A GM A three and yeah.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right. Breakfast Club, good morning. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club