Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you guys have heard of her, but her name is Tiffany Henyard. She's the mayor and she is the youngest and first female mayor of the village of Dalton, Illinois, just outside of Chicago. She's been catching major heats from residents who accuse her of dressing like Nino Brown. You remember Nino Brown from New Jersey City played by Wesley Snipes. I'm still mad that he did not get an Oscar nomination about that, but that's another story.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you about that. Yeah, a little salty, but go there anyway.
Speaker 1: They accuse her of dressing like Nino Brown and blowing thousands of dollars on her lavish lifestyle and vacations, and using cops to harass her enemies.
Speaker 2: The mayor is also accused of hiring.
Speaker 1: A DJ for a town hall meeting and told the DJ to blast Rihanna's song be Better Have My Money, all while the village is five million dollars in debt. Mayor Henyard has put up billboards with her face on it and uses the local Lisa as her personal bodyguards. According to Fox thirty to Chicago, the FBI has launched an investigation and has been interviewing witnesses as part of the investigation into Mayor Henyard's possible and miss spending. Dalton is twenty miles south of downtown Chicago and has about twenty thousand residents.
Speaker 2: So there you go. So, so she's a black woman of course or whatever. This is out of control spend.
Speaker 1: She's doing anything wrong and she's not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I think she's doing what Nino would do if he could. What control the police. That's the if you set a drugs you need the police. So she's doing that part. Yeah, we're taking over it called us. I'm still mad about that. He should have been nominated.
Speaker 1: He written, mister Kareem Ogbah, the educated brother from the brank See.
Speaker 2: If I'm going down, I'm taking a whole lot of people with me. Hi, mom, remember that part I'm in the movie.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Mayor Henyard, I guess the FBI is going to get to the bottom of this, about this five million dollars in debt that the city of Dalton is in. When we get off, I'm gonna call my brother Fish because he lives in Dalton.
Speaker 2: He'll tell me the whole story. I'm sure, you think fish. You think fish probably making cakes for your brother made cakes, right, he does.
Speaker 1: They are delicious, the pound cakes in any flavor you can think of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So they're investigating her for possibly misspending and and all of this. And you know the fact that she played Rihanna's be better have my money there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're looking at her like.
Speaker 1: Playing what they played in the movie to do things, do things things.
Speaker 2: My money. She hired a DJ for the town hall meeting, like I said, and she's doing the most. That's a great move. All right, We're gonna keep an eye on you.
Speaker 1: Mayor Henyrd coming up next, we'll play a game of one has to go.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening Harthy Morning Show.