Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, a Memphis mother faces neglect chargers for making her baby girl her toddler wax grown naked women very disturbing. Kim Kardashian stated that Yeah, stated that it's going to take a special man to deal with her big life. And Miss Westy, our bestie is charting on Billboard's Hot one hundred at only ten years old. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the ready to love officer at the Riddlo and Junior, Here we go, Olivia and Kalamazoo says, there's a handsome man that's usually at the coffee shop on his laptop. We chat while I wait, and he smells so good every time. Yesterday my coffee was already paid for by him. We have been flirting for weeks.
Speaker 1: Can I ask him? What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? You know what's up? And it ain't no damn coffee. You know what's up? Baby, We just we've been baking this for a long time. We've been making our contact all this. You know what's up? And in a minute, it ain't gonna be that coffee In a minute that the next stop gonna be your spot on his spot. And we're gonna get this out the way because we done already in our minds. We both have done it already, so we're gonna get it out the way, Junior, if you would.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way, Timmy is.
Speaker 5: I'm saying right now the next thing you're gonna lift it won't be coffee, not lifting coffee, no more me you in the midute and.
Speaker 1: He paid for it and stayed on the laptop. It was water. Haughty guys. Come on now, sure see you know how much coffee marriage.
Speaker 5: You know, almost a caramel My shadow is now shirt.
Speaker 1: Is really we're not drinking regular coffee. We're not at the corner store. Were at the coffee shop anyway.
Speaker 5: Coffee costs coffee coffee light because I like mine black.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They you should never have to call your name with coffee. Now, he called you name, Shirley, Shirley your coffee, call him your coffee. I'd be so happy to it. They say, we have to be together. They got together your coffee.
Speaker 1: They do it all the time. Okay, So, so Olivia has her a new man because he bought her some coffee. Okay, yeah, and he got his left on house.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Lyric and Philly, Lyric writes, some close friends with my cousin's boyfriend, and I know it bothers my cousin. He invited me to go to a concert, but she wasn't invited because she doesn't like rap.
Speaker 1: Should I go or not?
Speaker 3: No? Stop that. You know what you're doing. You know what you're doing, and you know what you're doing to her, and you know that this is wrong. This has nothing to do with you. You ain't got nothing to do. Why are you in this relationship? Stop that?
Speaker 4: Go find you a man somewhere.
Speaker 1: From the sound of it, she was. She was friends with the with the cousin's boyfriend first.
Speaker 4: But it's got to stop now. It's got to stop now.
Speaker 3: Now there's a relationship involved, and you're actually making this woman insecure.
Speaker 4: So back now.
Speaker 3: If if she's not going to the concert, then you don't need to be going either. He can carry his but the concert by himself.
Speaker 4: That's it. Stop. I'm sorry, that's ready to love. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here, where's the ignorance's stupidity?
Speaker 4: We missed that?
Speaker 1: Come on, Junior, what you got I'm with Tommy.
Speaker 4: She should she go?
Speaker 5: Or no, no, she shouldn't go. But since you went Philly, if you've never been to the Mint in Philly, you should go. Yeah, that's what that's you know, the men in Philly. That's yeah, the men. If you've never been to the met, it's really nice. That's where you should go.
Speaker 1: If you have never been. Oh okay, yeah, with him or without him, with or without him, just golf, just see the men. You can't go see Drake if he had the drake. Now you ain't saying he said a round to Drake, you ain't seen. Make me at at the Met didn't go. Also, that depends on who's rapping. Yeah, you guys these answers. Okay, then.
Speaker 4: We all going quest loving it at the Man in Philip it was okay.
Speaker 2: Moving on to fam in Sarasota, Pam rights. My boyfriend likes to record us being intimate. He wants to post the videos on only fans to make money for our wedding and our honeymoons. I'm not totally opposed to it, but what if my family and for co workers see us. Is the risk worth the reward?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, you got to unbooty me.
Speaker 1: No, No, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Unbooted?
Speaker 1: Unbooty me.
Speaker 3: No, this is going the camera's gonna them, camera gonna get y'all ask in trouble. Stop that, yes, stop that. Quit trying to post this post that you caught up in the moment. Now you want to go back and look at it and see it. Stop, put them camera down.
Speaker 1: You're doing it for a reason, Tommy. They need to pay for their wedding and their honeymoons.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody to pay for they win and through the dog on videos like that. I don't know where they do that at. Don't nobody do that?
Speaker 1: It's a fundraiser. Yeah, you can go fund me like that this. Yeah, you got all kinds of side hus. They can't have one.
Speaker 4: Wait til Jack can get up. Wait, let me go down here. How much we're talking how much money.
Speaker 3: Were talking about? We're talking about sick piggure. I mean, if y'all really got to see it, I'm telling it ain't much to see. But if y'all really want to see it. But I'm telling you now, it ain't six six and a half minutes.
Speaker 4: That's all it is. I'm just saying I don't miss it, don't miss it?
Speaker 1: What you got? I love it.
Speaker 5: Because she's not opposed to it, she said, I'm not opposed to I'm not totally opposed to it.
Speaker 1: So if the woman wants to do.
Speaker 5: This and we waited for a wedding and a honeymoon, this is a great idea, go ahead, post it, go post it.
Speaker 1: It is the worth the reward.
Speaker 4: Do you want to go to church and k cos or not?
Speaker 1: That's what you need to ask yourself.
Speaker 4: That's the real question. Do you want to go to church and k cos or not?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I love it, that's it? Or do we just stay in Sarasota? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Do you do it?
Speaker 4: Would you do it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, my wife has gone for that.
Speaker 4: No, not my wife.
Speaker 1: No posted it.
Speaker 4: No, she's like she'd want me to post her now.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we close off. But are we going to Are we going to church and ca co's? Are we stand in Sarasota? It's the only question you need to ask yourself.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: And the only means to that is to only fans. It's just only fans. Like Tommy said, it can't be no more than six minutes.
Speaker 3: What the hell you who I got I'm six. I'm saying I'm six men. Now, y'all keep watching it. But we we sit around here eating sandwiches after that, So y'all can keep looking at me wanting but it.
Speaker 4: Ain't not nothing to happen. But tom we all six men. I'm safe.
Speaker 1: We all, oh, we all six minutes. It's not all night long, no more. We fought over forty five. We'll come on. Now speak for yourself.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody I'll tell you right now, because ain't.
Speaker 1: Nobody over forty go on?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know me and Tommy to right there.
Speaker 4: Fix is the magic number stop.
Speaker 2: So she you say she should junior if she wants to go to Turks and KOs or stands Sarrisota.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I hope her family or her co workers don't see.
Speaker 3: If they do, my family shouldn't be my fans. Yeah, they ain't got no bitiness watching me.
Speaker 1: Thanks guys. Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show