Speaker 1: So did you guys hear about this? A mother in Memphis was arrested in Charle charged with child neglect after she posted videos of her five year old daughter doing bikini waxes on naked women. Reportedly, the mother has a hair removal service, and she promotes her business on Instagram and Twitter. Images of the little girl went viral on Instagram earlier this week, but were deleted after the mother's arrest. Allegedly, in one of the pictures, the five year old was applying hot wax to the bikini area of a woman as a woman was lying on her back, holding her legs up.
Speaker 2: In the air.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: In the caption, the mother brag that her daughter had waxed twenty four clients that day. She was arrested in charge with neglect, as she should have been. So can you guys believe this? Mom?
Speaker 2: Did you see the picture?
Speaker 4: We got a novel one? Come on in here, baby, come on, lets get past this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but who are you, as a grown woman to let a five year old whax you anyway?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: How you lay up there and let that happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is horrible. That's horrible.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting. Its collect. How dare you to your child? She's five years old? And this is what you decide to do with your daughter? This, this is it. This is what she is.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 4: It's bad, but I don't want to hear about it. Ain't no work out there.
Speaker 2: I don't want to work. Let's job neglect. This is this is Yeah, she's a mom. Do we have the name of the company that she owns?
Speaker 4: What difference?
Speaker 5: Because they did well because they fired the five year old, that means it is job opening and my if you need one, he needs to understand he can go do something else.
Speaker 2: They did not fire the five year old.
Speaker 4: Well, she was.
Speaker 2: Working, working on the business.
Speaker 1: The mother, Yeah, I hope she's she's with someone, a caring family member.
Speaker 2: She's something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can you can actually lose your child like that. Yeah, you really can.
Speaker 2: Child, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's in jail. The mother's being in jail. You're not that hard up mom.
Speaker 4: That baby can't say she's been working since she was fired. I've been working. I've been I've been getting a chick since I was fired. I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Nails all one.
Speaker 1: In a recent talk with James Corden. Kim Kardashian was asked if she would get married again. She said she's not lonely. She has her kids, and she has work and her family, but it would be nice to share life with someone. Kim added quote, there will be moods where I'm just like, you know what, I understand my life is really big, and I understand it takes a really really special and unique person to want to deal with that. I think my life is really fun and whoever comes in my life will have a really good time. When Kim was asked what are some of her desired traits in a man, she said she he has to have good teeth, he has them with you on that one, Kim, and can hold his own. Just a good, genuine person that's driven and motivated. Yeah, you guys see anything wrong with that?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 4: Right? I mean where is there a place to sign up? I mean what what what are you saying?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What is she dates? I mean, not for me?
Speaker 4: Not for me, you know all the guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's dating Odell beckham More.
Speaker 1: That question comes up, but it doesn't seem like it in her response unless she's she's saying that it had he has to be really unless she's saying he's really really special and unique.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, get motivated. Does he have the teeth? Yeah? If he has to think? So the super Bowls?
Speaker 5: Because my whole thing is for Kim car Who's left? He dated everybody who's okay?
Speaker 2: Hard?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who left? I don't I mean women? What what is wrong with her?
Speaker 4: Who is left?
Speaker 2: People are left? The NFL A lot of two baseball players. Who the hell has left? One Saturday night? Your only requirement is good teeth?
Speaker 1: We were not not her only requirement, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I'm married. I wish her. Well, yeah, she's been married.
Speaker 6: She's gonna be down here to circus dates three times, yes, and everybody go in that house crazy, ain't ain't.
Speaker 2: No moo rappers left? She date all of them? They all go She dated Kanye and married him? All right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on?
Speaker 1: Uh. Continuing in our Kardashian West entertainment news, Kanye turned heads earlier this week in Milan, Italy, at a professional soccer game. He was wearing one of those black masks over his entire head and face, but of course we're not surprised. For the super Bowl, he wore an Alexander McQueen mass with a white crucifix between his eyes. So he continues to do that, you know, to wear these asks and everything. And their daughter h our bestie, Miss Westy, you know, miss Northwest, well Northwest.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to her.
Speaker 1: She's one of the youngest artists to chart on Billboard's Hot one hundred. She has a feature on Kanye and ty Dallas signs song Taking and north is very talented. She's only ten years old, so of course this guy is a limit for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen her tiktoks Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you take that damn mask off? Yeah. And then who's left?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 2: I'm still on?
Speaker 5: Who's left?
Speaker 2: Asked me?
Speaker 5: Y'all will ask who's left? The baby on the top one hundred. But who's left?
Speaker 2: Though? For her mom, that's a baby. Good congratulations, nor great job, nor she can do makeup? I just love he's very creative, is okay? Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 5: Just the baby that talented? What the mommtality is? Y'all want to what monmtality?
Speaker 2: Who left? And the song is talking? Did I say taking? The song is talking?
Speaker 4: What did you say before you said taking?
Speaker 1: I don't know, did I say that, I thought I said the song was talking.
Speaker 2: It's all good. We love anyway. This Northwest song is is.
Speaker 1: Talking, and congratulations to her for her features Your bestie Missus Westy coming up in twenty minutes after the hour of the Residents in the village of Dalton, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Oh that's where my brother.
Speaker 1: Lives, according to Aku Zamir of dressing like Nino Brown.
Speaker 2: Right after this, we'll talk about that. You're listening Hard morning show