Speaker 1: All right, guys, this is from Andrea and Carrollton. Andrea needs some advice. She says, I had sex with a guy that I've been friends with for twenty two years. He got divorced, and he comes over a lot to play basketball with my son and watch movies just to keep his mind occupied. He wants to date me and see if we can build on our friendship, but he says he needs time to sort things out. I think he's at my house all the time because he's lonely. But I'm willing to be patient and let him get his mind straight before he jumps into a relationship with me. But he still wants sex in the meantime, I'm withholding sex, and he said it's too late to do that because it's a crucial part of getting to know me better. We've been friends most of our lives, so shouldn't he know me already.
Speaker 2: But y'all did it already. It happened. So what we're finna cut it off? Now? You can't cut off what we didn't started. I'm sorry that you can. It's her by now now. Once we didn't start, we got to keep going, and we need to be consistent with it.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm sorry. We can't just we can't just stop this and all of a sudden, we're gonna try to find a relationship after that. No, no, we got to work through it, work through it. Yes, yes, we were gonna love through this.
Speaker 4: We already in a relationship. Ship, We've already had six We already in a relationship. And you guess what I'm doing you a favor. I'm playing basketball with your son and watching movies.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm doing. Why come over here with the boy? Yeah, I don't even like the boy. I don't like it. To keep mind occupied, that's what she said, Come on you, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, we are consistent. Yes, well we're in a relationship.
Speaker 1: So she's saying, but shouldn't he know her already? That's what she's asking, shouldn't he know me already?
Speaker 3: Well, we need to get to know you a little bit more. We don't. We don't know you in that depth yet.
Speaker 2: So we got to know what it's like to be with you on a daily basis, how you how we work together on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: We need to know that, and love is a part of that.
Speaker 1: Friends we have confuses those things.
Speaker 3: You don't confuse nothing. I'm playing sex makes it a lot more clearer. Yeah, love, and I'm already I know.
Speaker 4: To keep getting his sex, I gotta take the rasketball if I have to do.
Speaker 3: I take him out there. I let him shoot some shots. I shoot some shots.
Speaker 4: We play defense on each other. We get then he's tired. So when he's tired, he go to bed early. That's why I'm still up sex.
Speaker 3: This is easy. I don't know how this is.
Speaker 2: That boy don't play ball like that. He is not all that. That boy that drive well, he is not.
Speaker 3: I'm not here for that boy at all.
Speaker 1: I'm here friends for most of their lives.
Speaker 3: She says.
Speaker 1: You should know her already. She wants to take what so what.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to get married next week. We're supposed get married next week? What? Because to make.
Speaker 1: Sure that he's okay and not She's not a rebound, That's what she's trying to think.
Speaker 4: Rebound, Yes, the boy, that was the rebound. When the boy missed the shot, I grabbed the rebound. That's what's out.
Speaker 3: There in the driveway. Thank you, all right, I can talk about a rebound.
Speaker 1: No, Andrea, I tried to help you with these guys. All right, we have we have time for another one guys. This one's from Maya in Cincinnati, who says, my husband asked me to take him to the airport, and I hate to drive his car, but he insisted. We were in heavy traffic and I had to slam on breaks. A condom slid from under the driver's seat and he me picking it up. He said it's his condom that he paid for to keep in his car. He said he would not answer any more questions. When he landed in New York, he still wouldn't tell me about the condom.
Speaker 3: How do I react?
Speaker 1: Do I assume he's cheating and just deal with it?
Speaker 3: Oh? He in condom? Since that's what's wrong? Yeah? Yeah, Well was he going to get out of this one? Because he's not all out of it.
Speaker 2: When it's slid. He should have been right down there with it. He really should have tried.
Speaker 1: He tried. She said, he tried to beat me picking it up. Man, Okay, but his lame excuse is his condom that he paid for to keeping it.
Speaker 4: Why is he talking? Don't say nothing. Just pick the condom up and get on the plane. Why'd you explaining it? We can't get out of it.
Speaker 3: He got he got to get his wife hypnotized. He have to. We got to get this out of him. We got to get this out of her head. He got to get hypnotized. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Under the driver's seat. You don't do that. Why, Okay, something happened. I will.
Speaker 1: We'll have more on this steam Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.