Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all bad.
Speaker 3: At all at.
Speaker 4: All, so don't given them.
Speaker 1: Black busy listening to.
Speaker 4: Show. I lon't joy, Yeah, joy, you gotta.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 6: Gotta turn.
Speaker 4: To turn the mouse, turn my probably.
Speaker 6: Got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn.
Speaker 1: Al the morning up. Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come on you.
Speaker 5: Huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody, y'all listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harkins got a radio show, keep saying it can't stop. Man, oh man, oh man, what a journey it has been. I thank God for every single step of the way. I learned to thank him for the bad times too, because it taught me something. All the bad times, all the failures, they became valuable experiences in my life. Every time I failed, I learned a little bit more about getting up. Every time I was told no, it moved me one step closer to yes. It made me stronger, It toughened my skin. It made me learn how to deal with haters. It made me learn how to deal with people who don't have your best interest at heart. Man, ain't y'all all out there feeling me on this one right here. It teaches you who is who in your life. It shows you who you can depend on and who you came. And at the end of the day, what has taught me most of all my hardships in my life? And it's really about me and God. That is the one factor that has been never changed in my life. God has always been the same for me and for you and for all of us. His word is true. It don't waiver, it don't shake. You can shape it.
Speaker 2: Readjust it if you want to. It is really the way it's written. It really is.
Speaker 7: You have your version of it if you want to. But if you just read it the way it is, it's real clear. Ain't no loopholes in it. Every time you jump through a loophole, there's something over there written that that counters that.
Speaker 2: So is what I want to get to today. Listen to me.
Speaker 7: You got it within you? Oh it's there, Just use it. Listen to me, coach, you got it within you. Oh it's there, Just use it. If you hear me clearly, I'm really finn to show you something this morning. Got it within you? Oh is that?
Speaker 2: Just use it?
Speaker 7: Steve, what you're talking about, see Here's what's wrong with a lot of people. Here's what's stopping so many people. You keep looking. We keep looking for others to save us. We keep looking for someone else to rescue us. We always looking for some group of people or somebody to accept us. We keep looking for someone else's approval. We always looking for some group or somebody to deliver us, somebody, some group of people to give us credibility, somebody or some.
Speaker 2: Group of people who says we matter.
Speaker 7: We spend so much time right there, and when the cavalry don't come over the hill, when it ain't no saving, it ain't no deliverance, and hey, you don't get accepted, and don't nobody really come to save you, and there't nobody vouching for you and giving you credibility and throw you into something naw, you into this little state of man. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Oh you got it within you, Oh it's there, Just use it. You want to know what the real deal is, y'all? It's you and God, and it's the God in you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: I wish I could explain this right to you today. I want you to fill me on this right here. When you shake everything out.
Speaker 2: The way, get rid of all your expectations of people.
Speaker 7: The relationship you thought was gonna last forever that didn't make it, the child that you wanted to be, this that turned out to be that, your friend you thought was your friend, that stabbed you in the back.
Speaker 2: You found out they wouldn't.
Speaker 7: The job you thought was gonna keep you and you retire on they dodn'et closed down, gave you a pink slip. All of this, man, that depth promised that somebody told you they was gonna loan you this money, and on loan day they say they ain't got it. Oh man, oh man, oh man, This money you thought was gonna come through on this check, The check ain't there?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 7: How many disappointments in life can you get? You thought you had enough credit. I was to graduate. You found out two weeks before you didn't. You can't graduate. Oh listen here, man, what's gonna happen? Man, look at the disappointment in my life right now? But let me explain something to you. When you get rid of all of that, guess what you really got? You got God, that's the whole anchilada. Baby, that's the ball of wax. That's the monkeys in the barrel, that's the bag of chips.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 7: If you got God, do you understand that that's sufficient? That that say all you need? Can you feel me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: You and God and the.
Speaker 2: God in you, it's really what you need.
Speaker 7: Stop looking for all these outside sources for approval, to gain acceptance, to get credibility, somebody to save you, the calvary coming over the hill. Why won't they recognize me? Why won't they get me closure?
Speaker 2: Why they fire me? Why they forek closing.
Speaker 3: On my house?
Speaker 2: Don't they know I'm laid off.
Speaker 7: When you get through it, all of that whining, it's gonna come down to you and God and the God in you. If God created man in his own image, God is a part of you.
Speaker 2: That is a piece of you that's godly. I don't care who you are. I don't care what mistake you made.
Speaker 7: The murderer that's sitting in jail today because of a moment in his life that he's now paying for, has God in you.
Speaker 2: The biggest criminal.
Speaker 7: When he gets through criminalizing or whatever you want to call it, he's sitting there by his self.
Speaker 2: That is a piece of God. In him that lets him know this ain't the way. It's wrong. You can love his money if you want to put you out of line, and you gonna pay. At the end of the day, when I.
Speaker 7: Get through on this microphone, on this TV, all these articles, when I get through it all of that, you know what it comes down to. Because see, it ain't always been this way for me. You know, I've been trying to get here, trying to get that.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. It's been me and God, and it's been to God in me. When I woke up a few years back and I realized that's really what it was, it changed my whole life. It changed my whole life. Your whole life can get changed when you realize that it's really you and God and the God.
Speaker 4: In you, really man.
Speaker 2: People disappoint you.
Speaker 7: You argue with people, You fall out with people, You break up with people, you divorce people. You got people who you thought was fries all of a sudden you find out they talking about.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how it is you been going what's going on?
Speaker 5: What's really going on?
Speaker 2: But that's because guess what you got all yours banked on them. When you go bank it on the one thing that you can count on. God's word ain't changed, and we got here. It's solid.
Speaker 7: If you pray, believe, work hard, don't doubt you'll get whatever you ask for. That's a fact that ain't no rumor. People out here doing it every day. Now, if you ain't trying that, listen to me. You got it within you.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's there. You just gotta use it. There is a weapon available to man called prayer. Use that. See.
Speaker 7: I look at my life, man, whenever I get a little shaky, I look back. Oh hey, man, I ain't really talk with him too much yesterday. Oh, tighten up. I'm just telling you real. You got a better answer.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, oh, I know what.
Speaker 7: Oh my bad, Steve. Now, Steve, I ain't winning costs. They ain't get me the loan all now, Steve, I ain't winning costs.
Speaker 5: She left me.
Speaker 2: He left me.
Speaker 7: I ain't winning, Steve, because I got stuck with these kids. I got a divorce. They fired me. They foreclothes on my own. That's why I ain't winning. You ain't winning because you ain't praying. You got to pray and believe in work. That's the key. Come on, man, you got it within you. Oh, it's there. You just got to use it. It's just you and God, and it's to God in you and what y'all gonna do.
Speaker 8: A boy that you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning, rise and shine, wake up, Wake up, wake up, give yourself that stretch that morning, ye owning. You got to sit on the edge of the bed, you think the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something. It's Friday, y'all. You understand what I'm saying. It ain't Thursday, it ain't Saturday. It's that magical day, Friday. You understand a lot of y'all got plans for the weekend, unless some of y'all gotta go to work, But it don't matter.
Speaker 5: It's Friday, and thank God I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 5: It's Friday.
Speaker 1: So enjoy it, and uh understand it. You understand that sign.
Speaker 5: You understand it and exists in it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Top of the morning rising, sound like Steven's out, Shirley Carler, Mississippi, Monica and Junior at be killed, lawan kill. Junior boy Spates is in the building top town. It's Friday.
Speaker 2: But saying, was you about to do a color purple line? Tommy? I will old but I'm here.
Speaker 5: I may be black, I made even but thank god I'm here.
Speaker 3: Hey, that movie got That movie got the most most classic lines I think of all time or black entertainment for me anyway, for a lot of quotes, Yes.
Speaker 8: Especially Oprah's roller Sophia.
Speaker 1: You told do that with me?
Speaker 2: How you do that with me?
Speaker 5: Was harpod to beat me.
Speaker 2: All my life?
Speaker 5: Had to fight my dad and my brother had to fight my uncle's good child's ain't fits in the family. Immens you want to did sun in law? Miss CV? You better you keep on advising harp I love.
Speaker 9: What is like that?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: So, who's the old man in the movie?
Speaker 8: The old man?
Speaker 1: Oh his daddy?
Speaker 8: If that was Scott Jr?
Speaker 1: Right, was it, Louiscotta?
Speaker 5: Yes, tell your great at your home down the table.
Speaker 1: Didn't that though? It wasn't It wasn't that. Yeah, he didn't took that out.
Speaker 5: They took that one, Louis.
Speaker 1: He did his thing Lowiscotson Jr.
Speaker 5: Yeah Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: Award winner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he got that Nash that woman disease had atlantic.
Speaker 3: Watch the movie and supported and then you yeah did so feel boy baby, she got as denomination.
Speaker 1: Let you let that mayor now.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, okay, then we had a juke joint.
Speaker 1: Yes, watched the movie. It's supported.
Speaker 5: Yeah we have it was was was was squeaky in there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: That was her?
Speaker 1: The singer her, She's squeaky?
Speaker 5: Did she say I'm going with should.
Speaker 1: Want You'll enjoy it? Just watch it.
Speaker 8: It was really good.
Speaker 1: Since Stills have souls to daddy?
Speaker 4: Was that isn't?
Speaker 5: Did we say can sleep at night?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: One does. It's on the TV.
Speaker 2: You can see it.
Speaker 1: I saw, I saw it was on. I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: To watch it. It's really good.
Speaker 8: You will not be disappointed.
Speaker 1: This sugar, This sugar take a bath, and.
Speaker 8: Two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from from the crazy nephews. He runs the prank back right after this, I.
Speaker 5: Got the meal box fixed. Did not get you missing?
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for its neph boss shutter.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got to get out on your own and save some souls. This right here is mobile baptist is more pool, mobile baptismal pool. In order to do the works that is needed, sometimes you got to get out and do it on your own. We come by and we baptize you in your driveway, cat dog give you would mobile baptismal pool. Hey, hey, hey, to be careful, I'll stop by their Saturday.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm trying to reach a mister Wilson.
Speaker 11: How you doing.
Speaker 10: My name is brother spring water Man. Listen. We uh we we got paid to actually come by and do some services to uh for for you by some friends of yours, and we wanted to actually call and see about scheduling and see what you had available.
Speaker 11: Uh some services. What y'all plan on cut some graand which I do? What kind of services you have?
Speaker 10: Actually, sir, You've got some friends that have actually spent a great amount of money on you. And what we do is we have a baptismal owned wheels service. And what we do is we go and we we baptize people at their home and and baptism on wheels has been it's a new company, but we've we've baptized over a thousand people. Now we have a truck which actually has a baptismal pool on the back of it, and we actually come to your home and we will baptize you in your driveway. And and make you hold again. So we.
Speaker 11: Brother water brings again.
Speaker 10: Sorry, fringwater springwater.
Speaker 12: What you want to come to my house and give me a baptism.
Speaker 11: In my front yard.
Speaker 10: We want to baptize you right there in your drive where your friends are paid for the services.
Speaker 12: And my friend, what friend will pay for me to get baptized.
Speaker 9: I've been baptized already.
Speaker 10: Well from my understanding, sir, that ever then that you you had some some bumps and bruises and and and they seem to believe that you need to be Washington coming again.
Speaker 12: I mean, that's all good, that's all.
Speaker 11: That's all.
Speaker 6: It's all good.
Speaker 11: But I mean things are I mean things be that that it made man.
Speaker 12: I mean, I've been baptized, I go to church. You know, me and the Lord don't have no problems. I mean, we all have setbacks. But for you to pull up with your pool in front of my house to say you fina baptized me, that that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 10: I mean, sir, sometimes when some people are not able to go to the house of the Lord and get baptized, you know, we're making a lot more convenient for you.
Speaker 12: But we can actually need no convenience. I don't need no convenience.
Speaker 9: What I need convenience for you asking me to come to my house on a Tuesday to baptize me in my driveway? Does that make any sense to you?
Speaker 6: Brother water?
Speaker 12: I mean, come on, if you really sit back and think about it, does that make any sense to you?
Speaker 11: Further convenient?
Speaker 10: First of all, so that that that's that's brother spring water. But what I'm trying to what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 9: The water is holy water, spring water. It doesn't make no difference to me. You can't come to my neighborhood and baptize me in front of mine?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 6: What is all that?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 10: This is what your friends are talking about?
Speaker 9: That don't give me Dad? Wasn't my prayers of telling you, man, anybody which which one of my prayers don't recommend you to come to my damn house?
Speaker 10: So I'm my.
Speaker 12: Make that don't even make any sense to me?
Speaker 9: You understand, I'm not.
Speaker 10: I'm not at any liberty to tell you who actually is between the liberty.
Speaker 9: Because of my damn house adaptize me, but you can't tell me who the hell?
Speaker 7: Go see you?
Speaker 9: But you're not what come off you don't even come off. That makes sense to you, Doc, Come on, that doesn't make any no way in the world. I'm going to allow you to come and bring your pone in front of my house and baptize me. Then I'm asking you ask and you you're supposed to be a pastor, You're supposed to be baptized. I'm asking you. Okay, what's friend of mine is sending you there? You know, letting you know I need to be done. You will tell you that at liberty, sir.
Speaker 10: Sir, all I wanted to know. Basically, I've already been paid. I'm coming gradual baptizing me out a back time. I'm going to baptize you on Tuesday in your driveway.
Speaker 9: Now, I'll tell you whether if you come to my house in front of my driveway, you better bring the whole congregation. You understand, You better bring the deacons, the brothers, the sisters and everybody else that you think I'm gonna be got tide.
Speaker 10: This is the problem. This is what some friends are talking about. This is why you need to be baptized and cleansed again and washed in the blood of the lamp.
Speaker 6: This is what's wrong.
Speaker 10: You need to be cleansed. That's what's wrong with you, mister Wilton.
Speaker 9: What's wrong with means now, what's wrong with you is calling me in the middle of my heart day telling me I need to be back tied in front of my house. If I need to be baptismed. Don't get some only water, I go down to the church. I don't need you come in front of my house making a circus. We're all afraid of some watch sheep talking about to water athlete.
Speaker 10: Say Mamma, und up, saying me, from my understanding, From my understanding, mister Wilton, you miss two Sundays already this month, so.
Speaker 9: Now I can't go anywhere and get the water. I don't need you coming here because you telling me I miss two damn Sundays. I'm sending it too. Sill the pub all games.
Speaker 10: Coming off, sir. All I know is I've been paid to do a job. I will be there Tuesday morning at seven o'clock and we will baptize you before you go to work on tubes.
Speaker 9: Before you would I tell you what you cut my five seven o'clock in the morning. I swear on your Lord, I'm gonna bust your You understand me, you will not come to my house telling me you for a backtip down. Don't give a damn who paid you. You understand I was trying your in the water matter stop round brings you, your teachers and everybody else. We're gonna have a fool part he Let you understand how somebody get all.
Speaker 10: Of this angle and all of this this, these problems you have within you. We are going to burn your body and get it out your system.
Speaker 6: I want your please me.
Speaker 7: I tell you what.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what brother sweating work is. That's a cop.
Speaker 10: Water. You got get baptized on Tuesday morning.
Speaker 9: I'm wonna give a damn who pays you?
Speaker 6: Who called you?
Speaker 9: Bring your time going? I carry it to you. I'm gonna try yoursel.
Speaker 10: I got one more thing I want to say to you. When you listen to got it?
Speaker 9: That's matters. I'm busy. You ain't got to say to me. I gotta go.
Speaker 10: You understand, man, I want to say to you, is you listening to me? What't? This's his nephew timming from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy Mason.
Speaker 9: Let me check y'all something man, I was Brad some man, I said, Hey man, I.
Speaker 12: Was about to act a fool on y'all.
Speaker 11: Y'all to show the spent my crib.
Speaker 10: You understand me.
Speaker 9: One time, y'all.
Speaker 6: Ain't got just better to do.
Speaker 10: I gotta ask you something. What is the baddest radio show in the land? Man?
Speaker 11: You know it's the Steve Harvey Morning the Show.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm praying for you, nephew. Coming up next as the Rio and Junior. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. And entertainment news. Memphis mother faces neglect charges for making her baby girl her toddler wax grown naked women very disturbing. Kim Kardashian stated that yeah, stated that it's going to take a special man to deal with her big life. And Miss Westy, our bestie is charting on Billboard's Hot one hundred at only ten years old. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the Ready to Love office at the Riddlo and Junior, here we go, Olivia and Kalamazoo says, there's a handsome man that's usually at the coffee shop on his laptop. We chat while I wait, and he smells so good every time. Yesterday my coffee was already paid for by him. We have been flirting for weeks.
Speaker 1: Can I ask him? What's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: You know what's up?
Speaker 3: And it ain't no damn coffee. You know what's up, baby, We just we've been baiting this for a long time. We've been making eye contact all this. You know what's up. And in a minute, it ain't gonna be that coffee. In a minute that the next stop gonna be your spot on his spot. And we're gonna get this out the way because we done already in our minds. We both have done it already. But we're gonna get it out the way.
Speaker 2: Ju Ju, I feel the same way time he is.
Speaker 13: I'm saying right now, the next thing you're gonna lift, it won't be coffee, not lifting coffee, no more?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: You in the middte and he paid for it and stayed on the laftop.
Speaker 10: It was water.
Speaker 8: Haughty guys.
Speaker 13: Come on now, see you know how much coffee calls marriage. You know, almost a carameliado is now, Sheriff is really we're not drinking regular coffee. No, we're not at the corner store. Were at the coffee.
Speaker 5: Shop anyway, coffee cofts.
Speaker 1: Coffee, coffee light because I like mine black.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They You should never have to call your name with coffee. Now he called you, Dame Shirley.
Speaker 13: Shirley your coffee, call him your coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to it.
Speaker 2: They say.
Speaker 8: They're gonna be together.
Speaker 1: They got together your coffee.
Speaker 13: They do it all the time.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: So, so Olivia has her a new man because he bought her some coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and he got his left on house, all right.
Speaker 8: Moving on to Lyric and Philly, Lyric writes, I'm close friends with my cousin's boyfriend, and I know it bothers my cousin. He invited me to go to a concert, but she wasn't invited because she doesn't like rap. Should I go or not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Stop that.
Speaker 3: You know what you're doing. You know what you're doing, and you know what you're doing to her, and you know that this is wrong. This has nothing to do with you. You ain't got nothing to do. Why are you in this relationship? Stop that, Go find you a man somewhere.
Speaker 8: From the sound of it, she was. She was friends with the with the cousin's boyfriend first.
Speaker 5: But it's got to stop it now.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's got to stop now, it's got Now there's a relationship involved, and you're actually making this woman insecure.
Speaker 5: So back down.
Speaker 3: If if she's not going to the concert, then you don't need to be going either. He can have his butt in the concert by himself.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, that's ready to love. Let's go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, here, where's the ignorance stupidity?
Speaker 2: We missed that?
Speaker 8: Come on junior with you guys, I'm talking.
Speaker 7: She should she go?
Speaker 13: Or now, no, she shouldn't go. But since you went Phillip. If you've never been to the Met in Philly, you should go. Yeah, that's what that's you know, the Met in Philly.
Speaker 5: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: The men.
Speaker 13: If you've never been to the Met, it's really nice. That's where you should go. If you have never been.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, with him or without him.
Speaker 1: With or without him, just golf, just see the men.
Speaker 5: Anything.
Speaker 1: You can't go see drake if he had the drake.
Speaker 5: Now you ain't saying.
Speaker 1: He said her round to hell? If you ain't seen make meal at the at the Met, didn't go. Also, that depends on who was wrapping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you guys, these answers.
Speaker 5: Okay, we all going.
Speaker 1: Qus loving it.
Speaker 8: Was okay. Moving on to fam in Sarasota, Pam Rights. My boyfriend likes to record us being intimate. He wants to post the videos on only fans to make money for our wedding and our honeymoons. I'm not totally opposed to it, but what if my family and for co workers see us. Is the risk worth the reward?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, you got to unbooty me?
Speaker 8: No, No, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Unbooted?
Speaker 1: Unbooty me? So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know this is going The camera's gonna them, camera gonna get y'all asked in trouble. Stop that, Yes, stop that. Quit trying to post this post that you caught up in the moment. Now you want to go back and look at it and see it. Stop put them cameras down.
Speaker 8: Doing it for a reason, Tommy, they need to pay for their wedding and their honeymoons.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody to pay for they win and through those dog on videos like that. I don't know where they do that at. Don't nobody do that?
Speaker 1: It's a fundraiser. Yeah, you can go fund me like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you got all kinds of side hustles.
Speaker 5: One, wait till Jack can get up. Wait, let me go down here. How much we're talking how much money.
Speaker 3: Were talking about? We're talking about sick figgure. I mean, if y'all really got to see it, I'm telling it ain't much to see. But if y'all really want to see it. But I'm telling you now, it ain't six six and a half minutes, that's all it is. I'm just saying, don't miss it. Don't miss it.
Speaker 1: What you got. I love it.
Speaker 13: Because she's not opposed to it, she said, I'm not opposed to I'm not.
Speaker 2: Totally opposed to it.
Speaker 13: So if the woman wants to do this, and we waited for a wedding and a honeymoon, this is a great idea, go ahead, post it, go post it.
Speaker 1: It is the worth the reward. Do you want to go to church and k cos or not? That's what you need to ask yourself question, that's.
Speaker 2: The real question.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go to church and k cos or not?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: I love it, that's it? Or do we just stay in Sarasota? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Do you do it?
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 1: Oh me, Nah, no, my wife had gone for that.
Speaker 2: No, not my wife.
Speaker 1: No posting it. No, she's like she'd like me to post her now nah yeah, with cloth off? But are we going to? Are we going to church?
Speaker 8: And k Co's?
Speaker 13: Are we stand in Sarasota? It's the only question you need to ask yourself. That's it.
Speaker 1: And the only means to that is the only fans. It's just only fans. Like Tommy said, it can't be no more than six minutes.
Speaker 4: What the hell are you?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: Who I got?
Speaker 5: I'm six, I'm saying I'm six men. Now, y'all keep watching it.
Speaker 3: But we we sit around here eating sandwiches after that, so y'all can keep looking at me wanting but it ain't not nothing to happen.
Speaker 13: But time we all six men, I'm safe. We all, oh, we're all six minutes. It's not all night long no more.
Speaker 1: We fought over forty five.
Speaker 2: We'll come on now.
Speaker 1: Speak for yourself. Ain't nobody.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you right now, because anybody over forty going ain't over there.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: You know me and Tommy right there?
Speaker 2: Fix is the magic number.
Speaker 9: Stop?
Speaker 8: So she you say she should junior if she wants to go to Turks and Caicos or stands Sarrisota. But yeah, I hope her family or her coworkers don't see.
Speaker 3: If they do, my family shouldn't be my fans. Yeah, they ain't got no business watching.
Speaker 8: A Thanks guys, Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening hard morning show. So did you gonna care about this? A mother in Memphis was arrested in Charles charged with child neglect after she posted videos of her five year old daughter doing bikini waxes on naked women. Reportedly, the mother has a hair removal service, and she promotes her business on Instagram and Twitter. Images of the little girl went viral on Instagram earlier this week, but were deleted after the mother's arrest. Allegedly, in one of the pictures, the five year old was applying hot wax to the bikini area of a woman as a woman was lying on her back, holding her legs up in the air. What In the caption, the mother brag that her daughter had waxed twenty four clients that day. She was arrested in charl with neglect as she should have been so can you guys believe this?
Speaker 14: Mom?
Speaker 1: Did you see the picture?
Speaker 2: We got another one?
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, let's get past this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but who are you, as a grown woman to let a five year old whax you anyway?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: How you lay up there and let that happen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is horrible.
Speaker 1: That's horrible, that's disgusting. It's the colect How dare you? You've been to your child? She's five years old, and this is what you decide to do with your daughter?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 14: This is it, this is what she is.
Speaker 2: Bad.
Speaker 5: It's bad. But I don't want to hear about it. Ain't no work out there. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Work this job neglect, this is no, this is yeah, she's a doing mom. Do we have the name of the company that she owns?
Speaker 2: What difference?
Speaker 13: Because they did well? Because they fired the five year old? I mean, this is job opening and my nephew need one. He needs to understand he can go do something else.
Speaker 8: They did not fire the five year old.
Speaker 1: Well, she was working working on the business.
Speaker 2: The mother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I hope she's she's with someone, a caring family member. She's with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can you.
Speaker 5: Can actually lose your child like that, but I mean, yeah, you really can child, That's.
Speaker 10: What it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And she's in jail. The mother's in jail.
Speaker 8: You're not that hard up mom.
Speaker 5: That baby can't say she's been working since she was fired.
Speaker 3: I've been working. I've been I've been getting a check since I was fired. I don't want to hear that nails all one.
Speaker 8: In a recent talk with James Corden, Kim Kardashian was asked if she would get married again. She said she's not lonely. She has her kids, and she has work and her family, but it will be nice to share life with someone. Kim added quote, there will be moods where I'm just like, you know what, I understand. My life is really big, and I understand it takes a really, really special and unique person to want to deal with that. I think my life is really fun and whoever comes in my life will have a really good time. When Kim was asked what are some of her desired traits in the man, she said she he has to have good teeth. He has them with you on that one, Kim, and can hold his own. Just a good genuine person that's driven and motivated. Yeah, you guys see anything wrong with that?
Speaker 1: That's cool?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: I mean where is there a place to sign up? I mean what what what are you saying?
Speaker 2: What is she dating?
Speaker 5: I mean not for me, not for me, you know all the guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's dating Odell beckham More.
Speaker 8: That question comes up, but it doesn't seem like it in her response unless she's she's saying that it had he has to be really, unless she's saying he's really really special and unique. Yeah, well you get motivated. Does he have good teeth?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He has to think so. Yeah, the Super Bowls? Because my whole thing is for Kim. Who's left?
Speaker 2: You dated?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Who's okay? Part?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who left?
Speaker 9: I don't?
Speaker 1: I mean women?
Speaker 8: What is wrong with her?
Speaker 1: Who is left?
Speaker 2: She dated?
Speaker 10: Every?
Speaker 1: Lot of people are left there?
Speaker 13: Basketball players, seven NFL players, a lot of two baseball players.
Speaker 4: Who the hell.
Speaker 5: Has left one Saturday night?
Speaker 1: Your only requirement is good teeth?
Speaker 8: We were not her only requirement. But yeah, well I'm married. I wish her. Well, yeah, she's been married.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be down there the Circus date three times, Yes, and.
Speaker 5: James, everybody go in that house, come crazy.
Speaker 1: And you ain't no, ain't no more rappers left. She date all of them, they all go.
Speaker 8: She dated Kanye and married him, all right, all right? Moving on, uh, Continuing in our Kardashian West entertainment news, Kanye turned heads earlier this week in Milan, Italy at a professional soccer game. He was wearing one of those black masks over his entire head and face, but of course we're not surprised. For the Super Bowl, he wore an Alexander McQueen mask with a white crucifix between his eyes. So he continues to do that, you know, to wear these masks and everything. And their daughter, our.
Speaker 1: Bestie, Miss Westy, you know, Miss Northwest.
Speaker 8: Well Northwest. Congratulations to her. She's one of the youngest artists to chart on Billboard's Hot one hundred. She has a feature on Kanye and ty Dallas Signe's song Taking and north is very talented. She's only ten years old, so of course this guy is a.
Speaker 2: Limit for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen her tiktoks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to the baby. Yeah you take that damn mask off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then who's left?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 2: I'm still on Who's left?
Speaker 1: Ask me, y'all? W ask who's left the baby on the top one hundred. But who's left though?
Speaker 2: For her mom?
Speaker 8: That's a baby.
Speaker 1: Good congratulations her great job north.
Speaker 8: She can do makeup.
Speaker 1: I just love he's very creative?
Speaker 5: Is okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Sure, just don't if the baby that talented? What the mom mentality is? You'll want him? What montality?
Speaker 1: Who left?
Speaker 8: And the song is talking? Did I say taking? The song is talking?
Speaker 5: What did you say before you said taking?
Speaker 1: I don't know did I say that? I thought I said the song was talking. It's all good.
Speaker 8: We love anyway, this Northwest song is is talking, and congratulations to her for her features. You're best in Miss Westy coming up in twenty minutes after the hour of the residence in the village of Dalton, Illinois. Oh that's where my brother lives, according to accusing me of dressing like Nino Brown. Right after this, we'll talk about that. You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you guys have heard of her, but her name is Tiffany Henyard. She's the mayor and she is the youngest and first female mayor of the village of Dalton, Illinois, just outside of Chicago. She's been catching major heats from residents who accuse her of dressing like Nino Brown. You remember Nino Brown from New Jersey City played by Wesley Snipes. I'm still mad that he did not get an Oscar nomination about that, but that's another story.
Speaker 10: But I'm with you.
Speaker 2: At that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little salty, but go yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyway, They accuse her of dressing like Nino Brown and blowing thousands of dollars on her lavish lifestyle and vacations, and using cops to harass her enemies. The mayor is also accused of hiring a DJ for a town hall meeting and told the DJ to blast Rhianna's song be Better Have My Money All while the village is five million dollars in debt. Mayor Henyard has put up billboards with her face on it and uses the local police as her personal bodyguard. According to Fox thirty to Chicago, the FBI has launched an investigation and has been interviewing witnesses as part of the investigation into Mayor Henyard's possible and miss spending. Dalton is twenty miles south of downtown Chicago and has about twenty thousand residents. So there you go, so so she's a black woman of course or whatever.
Speaker 2: This is out of control.
Speaker 5: Spending money.
Speaker 3: If she's doing anything wrong, and she's not doing anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I think she's doing what Nino would do if he could.
Speaker 13: What what what control the police? That's too If you set a drugs you need the police. So she's doing that part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're taking over it called us.
Speaker 8: I'm still mad about that. He should have been nominated.
Speaker 3: He waden mister Kareem Ogbah, the educated brother from the brank See. If I'm going down, I'm taking a whole lot of people with me.
Speaker 8: Hi Mom, remember that part Hi Mom.
Speaker 1: In the movie.
Speaker 8: But anyway, Mayor Henyard, I guess the FBI is going to get to the bottom of this, about this five million dollars in debt that the city of Dalton is in. When we get off, I'm gonna call my brother Fish because he lives in Dalton. He'll tell me the whole story.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you think Fish. You think Fish probably making cakes for your brother made cakes, right?
Speaker 8: Does they are delicious? The pound cakes in any flavor you can think of.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So they're.
Speaker 8: Investigating her for possibly misspending and and all of this, and you know the fact that she played Rihanna's be better have my money.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're looking at her.
Speaker 2: Like playing what they played in the movie to do things, Do things things.
Speaker 8: She hired a DJ for the town hall meeting, like I said, and she's doing the most.
Speaker 1: That's a great move.
Speaker 8: All right, we're gonna keep an eye on you. Mayor Henyrd coming up next, we'll play a game of One has to go right after this. You're listening hard morning show. It is time now for a game of one has to go?
Speaker 1: And here we go.
Speaker 8: Sense of humor, sex savings? Oh, one has sense of humor?
Speaker 5: Savings, saving savings, got the stays.
Speaker 1: I knew you were going to say that.
Speaker 5: Thanks got So I'm just going to be seers by man.
Speaker 1: But that's how you make your money with your sisters.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be a serious comedian.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what is that though?
Speaker 5: I don't know if we're getting rid of that money that sex. So, hey, you have to take a hit, junior.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with him.
Speaker 1: What is yours? One has to go?
Speaker 13: Since if you saving savings is done, I am said, I'm sex and funny?
Speaker 1: What I even saving?
Speaker 13: Well, my whole life so why don't your star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got sex and.
Speaker 2: I got a human.
Speaker 1: I can make it work. You get okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: One has to go very very long eyelashes, the lashes, very long nails, or baby hair, which one.
Speaker 5: Her baby hair got to go, y'all ain't got way. That baby has got to wait a minute, wait a.
Speaker 1: Minute over the lashes.
Speaker 5: I don't want them eyelashes. Yeah, they don't look right on me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, like if it's on a female.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not on you.
Speaker 2: No on a female.
Speaker 1: On you, you don't have any hair, so baby period?
Speaker 8: Yeah, do it again, eye lashes, long's the very the extras okay. And the long, long, long long nails and baby hair else.
Speaker 3: I can't stand them long ass nails, man, especially when they get the currently. But them big old caterpillars.
Speaker 1: Just we'll come back to you.
Speaker 13: That's easy for me. Them lashes have to do. I've dated somebody with very long fingernails and baby hair.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 13: That was all in my thirties. I'm not seen that, but them lashes. I can't kiss you and you touching my forehead too, nah, I don't want that. I kiss you and now I feel your lashes off my face.
Speaker 1: They too long.
Speaker 8: I'm good, come on, but them nails, man, all right, we're gonna let you think about that a little more.
Speaker 3: We can keep the baby hair. I'm gonna ride it elong for the baby hair. We're gonna keep the baby hair.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I took that baby hair introduced right to my gram mother. I'm gonna get rid of them nails.
Speaker 8: I can't take the nails, all right.
Speaker 5: I think I'm just gonna put my head down to the side and not to let the mind last you touch.
Speaker 1: Me, all right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 8: Washing dishes, mowing lawn or doing laundry.
Speaker 3: One has to go, oh moing line Okay, no mono laws therapeutic for me.
Speaker 8: Laundry or dishes. Doing the dishes. I don't want to do them dishes, okay, the one Okay, the dishes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm a different kind of gutto, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm doing white blues gray like my mom told me too.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 8: One has to go barbershop, nail salon, sports bar.
Speaker 5: Hell. I ain't been through the barber shop about ten years.
Speaker 8: Oh, and you to get your go tea trimmed and everything. He comes to you you he comes to the junior. Oh, yeah, I know you love the barbershop.
Speaker 13: Uh. But for some reason with my headline going back I go every week. It might be the reason why I was going back there.
Speaker 2: Let it come forward.
Speaker 13: Probably probably I probably should let barbershop go, but I can't. I watched the game at the sports Ball so probably neilslve but and you I should say barbershop, I should, but I didn't.
Speaker 8: All right, one has to go pizza, cheeseburger, Buffalo Wings.
Speaker 5: Oh that pizza got a sneak. Yeah, get rid of the chee berger. Yes, yes, those pads are gone, sir, Those days are gone.
Speaker 8: You don't know what they balo. Oh, I'm getting rid of them today.
Speaker 1: Should yes, over a cheeseburger and pizza.
Speaker 13: I eat a pizza, please, and knock a cheese break out your hand as I walk by shirt.
Speaker 1: Because it'll be gone.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Coming up next to the nephew and the prank phone call for today. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is we love to do the switcheroo. But he's insecure. We'll find out what that's all about. Getting too that in just a few because the nephew is here right now with today's prank phone call. Nephew, what do you have for us today?
Speaker 3: This right here is the plumber, the plumber. Okay, go get a plumber call. Be calling the plumber. He didn't hook these things up wrong, and it is what it is. Let's go catch off.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, I'm trying to reach to you, mister, please missus. How you doing you you're the person that does the plumbing work, am I right?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now my wife got some work done for you. You come by the house now do you know, I know you probably got quite a bit of work.
Speaker 6: Well, I do so many throughout the day. So I have it on my receiver here I can look at over here.
Speaker 1: About three days ago at a street.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can recall.
Speaker 3: Was a lady there, Yeah, it was a tilet was backed up and was overflowing.
Speaker 6: And yeah yeah yeah, I can recall.
Speaker 5: And something was wrong with the sink in there too, and that that had a leak in the back of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had a leak in the back and and I've done that. I fixed that there for you. And uh, I took that toilet that had around the bottom of your base the toilet based there. I had to take that up and retape it because that tape had came came loose. It was kind of old. And I, you know, went through that and done all that and and saving it up and sealed it up and and I rebased that sealed back there on your in the toilet and and you sink had a little leak back there in the back. I'll fixed that it because it you know, that was really easy there.
Speaker 3: So well, no see it that something went wrong with that tarlet. Now did you did you put another pipe or something that you reroute up pipe or anything?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: No, Like I said, all I did. I took the base of it off there and I taped it up where that old tape there, and then I put me some cement which was with with uh with my pipe there and I and I sealed it all up, and I checked it out and lady drive and see if he leaked, and it didn't leak, and I put your base back on and you know, and then then I then you had a little leak there in your sink, and that was on the top of the uh, the nozzle there, and I fixed that.
Speaker 2: Miss.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, because I'm gonna be honest with you and tell you I'm not happy with what I got.
Speaker 6: You're not happy with it.
Speaker 5: No, Now, let me tell you what's happening.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Say somebody in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: And they flushed that tarlet right right when they flushed that tarlet, come out the.
Speaker 5: Sink in the kitchen.
Speaker 6: Oh me that me say that what you did again?
Speaker 3: I said, when they flushed the toilet in the bathroom right, come out to shank in the kitchen. It come out in the kitchen like that. I don't know what how you rapped something like you you didn't misrouted or something.
Speaker 10: No, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't route anything. All I did was fix the put the tape on there. So I fixed the leap that was you know your uh, that's the base of your tilet I didn't reroute anything. I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't understand. How can you you reroute a fight? I don't.
Speaker 10: That's height to go.
Speaker 6: Into your kitchen and shoot, we'll shoot crap out of your kitchen like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what what what you did? When you was up under there and how you re routed something. But that's what happened, and it's got. It's got is going from the from that bathroom when you flushed that Tarlet it come out in my sink in my kitchen.
Speaker 5: Now, what's bad about it? This morning?
Speaker 2: I'm in there.
Speaker 6: Cooking and what what what's your name again?
Speaker 2: My name is? They call me?
Speaker 6: Okay? And crop is coming out of your your plumbing, in your.
Speaker 5: In my in my kitchen.
Speaker 3: Now this morning I set out some red beans and rice to cook, and I put my beans on that not I've been cooking.
Speaker 5: I've been cooking.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 5: I've been cooking, all know.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to be professional about this because you know I guarantee my work. I've been doing this over twenty years and the one thing I do, I guarantee my work. And I'm real proud about the thing that you know I do. But what what did you have anybody else over there working on your pipe? Ain't nobody in your kitchen? What I did was your bathroom.
Speaker 10: You is the room.
Speaker 6: The bathroom don't have anything to do with your kitchen. That's the little pipe have anything to do with one other other.
Speaker 5: Then explain that coming through my sink in my kitchen.
Speaker 6: I can't explain it coming from your your sink. I can only explain that's getting the toilet in your sink.
Speaker 10: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna listen because this thing got me wrauped up.
Speaker 1: Listen now what it is that?
Speaker 6: Well, you I got me kind of wrapped up here because you know, like I said, I do this here and I've been doing it for twenty years, and that's the first time I ever heard, right, anything like that being happened.
Speaker 10: I ain't never seen it.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna tell you it's just disgusting.
Speaker 1: The big cook to cook.
Speaker 3: Red beans all day, and now I find out that it's sitting in some dirty water like that.
Speaker 6: You didn smell the water when you was in the in your seat, but I'm quite sure it had allowed or smell.
Speaker 5: I didn't smell nothing.
Speaker 3: Now this more earlier this morning, I washed my hand now and I didn't what I washed my hair in there.
Speaker 5: That's just what it smelled like, a baggy.
Speaker 6: I'm just I just I just refuse to believe that the work I did on your toilet in there, taping some stuff up and seeming some stuff up and on your seat and anything to do with scrap me and shout out your damn kitchen seat.
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you what what I need to do is for you to get your back over here and fix it, because this here ain't a good job and I don't recommend nobody using you.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, why I'm trying to be professional about it and you cussing me and that ain't gonna get nothing done.
Speaker 1: Ma's once come out my pay.
Speaker 5: It was no longer professional, not.
Speaker 6: As you hand somebody else over there doing something in your scene.
Speaker 5: I ain't had nobody.
Speaker 6: Do you have a godage just falling over like look, ain't coming out.
Speaker 10: Your down that just it ain't high the wellness.
Speaker 2: It's crap coming out.
Speaker 4: Of my gut.
Speaker 5: You get your back.
Speaker 3: Over here and you fixed what you're sposed to fix and say it right that I'm not paying another damn dying for.
Speaker 10: It to fix.
Speaker 6: A Hey, I tried to be professional about it. I'm listening to what you gotta say. I shout hold up on it a long time ago, but I'm guarantee of work and I'm trying to you know, down with my customers. When I left, I told her to pressure tarlet she flush the tart. She ran the foster in the bathroom. We ain't no problem now, if you don't want somebody else over there, they're doing whatever knows what I don't. I damn sure, I don't know you. You know I ain't none of my business.
Speaker 5: I hate some of them red beans and not what bothered me now? I feel sick to my stomach.
Speaker 6: And pread mean and whatever head you ain't over there. It's like, boy, you you you crazy hell.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make your did something me, red beans. If you don't come to fix me pipe, you.
Speaker 10: Can got to hell.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to be professional. I told you I'm doing my job.
Speaker 10: I did it the best I know I could.
Speaker 6: If what I got when I left there wasn't nothing leaking one pipe. Don't bear with the other like.
Speaker 5: You get over here, sixteen pipe.
Speaker 4: That's what you.
Speaker 6: You you and your wife kiss my because I know well I do it. I was standing the job over there.
Speaker 5: You ain't done nothing.
Speaker 6: If I got take them, pay me in the rice, stick them up here, you and.
Speaker 10: Your pipes and all. I don't give a damn I know what's coming up. I ain't take some bread, mean the rights, I ain't.
Speaker 6: Done nothing over there and your damn kitchen.
Speaker 10: To have you there, I say it with me.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing I want.
Speaker 10: To say to you. You listening, I'm listening to you.
Speaker 3: This is Nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Marty Show.
Speaker 1: Just y'all play by your body.
Speaker 10: Man, y'all, y'all, man, Hey man, I gotta ask.
Speaker 2: You big time.
Speaker 3: What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the legend.
Speaker 10: You got it.
Speaker 6: Show got me this morning?
Speaker 2: I tell you what. What we're gonna do? Is it here?
Speaker 5: Me and You're gonna get together and we're gonna praak.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 6: If you have time.
Speaker 5: And now you have it? Stupid as all get out. Uh huh uh huh. I would be stupid.
Speaker 3: This weekend in Greensboro, North Carolina, all shows are sold out.
Speaker 5: Laying in the cut is Charlie Good Nights.
Speaker 3: That will be next weekend in Riley, North Carolina, next Friday, Saturday and Sunday to night.
Speaker 5: Catch me on the own network.
Speaker 3: That is ready let me let me sexy that thing up that is ready to love, Okay, ready to love. That's Friday Night and you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 5: And the Thomas Miles, Tommy.
Speaker 1: Miles, Yes, Thomas smiles. It's definitely Thomas. All right, Thank you Tommy.
Speaker 8: We love the nephew.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 8: The subject is we love to do the switcher roof, but he's insecure.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: We'll get into that find out what that's all about. Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, parenting, sex, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve harveysm dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 5: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight.
Speaker 2: We got it for you. Here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 8: Subject we loved to do the switcheroo, but he's insecure. Here Stephen Shirley, I've been married for seventeen years and when our marriage got stale, my husband asked for a hall pass. He said he didn't want to cheat on me behind my back. I told him I wanted to see who he had in mind for his Hall pass it, so I just so happened to know the woman and her husband. I told him, let's both get a hall pass and we can invite the couple over. That was two years ago, and we've done the switcheroo at least once a month with them. I introduced my husband to another couple, but we haven't hooked up with them as much because the man makes my husband very insecure. This newer couple is my favorite for so many reasons. The husband is Jamaican and that's all I need to say about him.
Speaker 1: The sisters will get it.
Speaker 8: He intimidates my husband, but he will not admit it. If I ask my husband if the Jamaican and his wife can play with us, my husband makes up all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of excuses because he's so insecure.
Speaker 8: I've had to from home a few times and I ended up in the back seat of the Jamaicans SUV. I hated to do it, but it was worth it each time. There's no way out of this lifestyle, and my husband loves it as long as he picks who we switch with now, I'm always down for whatever, so I need him to be more open minded. I also never judge him. I let him do his thing, but he always gives me feedback after we do a switcheroo. How do I get my husband to realize it's all fun and games and he's still the number one man for me? How do you get your husband to realize that you haven't convinced me that your husband is the number one man for you. I am convinced, however, that he is one of the men for you, because if your husband was number one, you wouldn't be lending him out so he could sleep.
Speaker 1: With other women.
Speaker 8: But swinging or switcheroose as you call it, it's a real thing in your marriage, and you've even taken it a step further with seeing this Jamaican guy on the side. So why do you even care what your husband thinks as long as you guys get to have all the hall passes and switcher roos in your marriage. You've been doing this for two years, you said, And anyway, didn't you say there's no way out of this lifestyle because your husband loves it. Well, the real question is are you still doing it because your husband loves it, or because.
Speaker 1: You love it too. You know you love it too. You said you're down for.
Speaker 8: Whatever, and it's all fun and games. Yeah, it is all fun and games until it isn't. Like you get caught with the Jamaican in the back seat of his suv or your husband falls for one of the women you guys are swinging or switcher' rooing with. Then it's not so much fun and games. You haven't thought about that though, have you, nephew.
Speaker 3: First of all, I think y'all need to find a new game to play because every dnny switch a ruin it not working, you know, you know, twist the monopoly tiaco, Sorry, hide and go seek. Y'all need to find a new game. But we know what the issue is, and it is that Jamaica that's the problem, because every time he walk in the room, has everybody doing in here, JD. And you're doing my friend, yes, yes, girl, what you're crying about. We already know that the Jamaican is coming in and he putting it down. And that's what makes your man really really insecure, because that boy right there is clowning up in there, and that's why you're and fold it up in the back of that su because you know what you're gonna get right here, Mike, you already know what's going on with that Jamaica. He putting it down, he putting it in work, and your wife loves it. Yes, you love it, and you don't want to quit playing this game. And now that you guys are trapped in the middle of this game, it is never ever, ever going to be good for you and your husband. It's pretty much it, y'all. At the end of the road. Y'all have hit the end of the road. Your relationship is pretty much complete. Live with I'm gone. I'm sorry. I just switched to Ready to Love. I'm sorry. Who created Who made y'all do this in the first place? Who thought this was a good idea? Who thought that for y'all relationship that this was gonna be all right?
Speaker 14: Who?
Speaker 5: Because after the first one, then you do it again, and then you do it again.
Speaker 3: The moment you enter into this lifestyle, you have completely wrecked your hole and time marriage. And that's what you all have done. You have wrecked your marriage so in order for you to but you like it though you in it, You in it for life. For what you say you want him to just get along and understand that it's cool that he's still number one. I don't understand he really ain't number one. The Jamaica is number one, let's get that straight. The person that y'all first started with, he number two, your husband somewhere around three or four.
Speaker 5: And you just keep picking couples. So this is just what y'all do. I'm scared of for y'all to just roll up on people, y'all. Just y'all just picking people out.
Speaker 3: All day, hunting, y'all, just hunting. Y'all be a church praise in the Lord, clapping your head looking at people. That's not nice, y'all. Y'all years, So you've been doing this for two years your relationship and show. I don't see what you guys have that is really? What is it about?
Speaker 5: You know that you all that that really means something?
Speaker 3: What is it other than this? Then y'all fen to pick the next couple. In the next couple, what do y'all have as a unit together? And I don't think y'all have anything. You're completely empty, Yeah, way seventeen years and the way you.
Speaker 5: Fulfill your relationship is with other people. So there you go.
Speaker 8: Wow, all right that you Well, we're gonna hear from jor. You want to get it started, Junior, and then we'll come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you got an opening line for us. Yeah, let's just take Jamaica off the travel list.
Speaker 13: Let's just take that off of them. Yeah, because that's what we don't need to go just let's not even even consider. And there's a bunch of things Jamaican we don't need to we don't need to.
Speaker 2: Even talk about.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, no, no, don't even wear have the colors on the flags. Don't even put them on because because black, none of that.
Speaker 10: None.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we got it, junr.
Speaker 14: Hang on.
Speaker 8: We'll let you do part two at twenty three minutes after the hour today. Strawberry letter is the subject, we love to do the switcheroo, but he's insecure. We'll get back into it with Junior's response right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, here we are part two of this Strawberry letter. The subject is we love to do switcheroo, but he's insecure. Now a woman wrote this letter. She's been married for seventeen years to her husband. She said, when their marriage got stale, her husband asked for a hall pass, so because he didn't want to cheat behind her back, he wanted her to know about it, to be a part of it, I guess, So she she wanted to know the wife did who he had in mind for his hall pass, And the wife just so happened to know this woman and her husband, so she said, well, why don't we She called it not swinging but switcherr ooing. So they had the couple over and that was two years ago and they've been switcherooing and swinging since then. And then she met this Jamaican couple and she really liked this Jamaican man and she said that's all she had to say because the sisters would know why. And this man she really likes, like I said, she's been seeing him on the side outside of her marriage, in the back seat of his SUV. She said she hated to do it, but she could just couldn't help it. And this man makes her husband feel insecure for obvious reasons. Yeah, she's saying, he makes him feel very insecure, so she has to see him on the side, and the husband doesn't want to swing with X. This couple anymore. So anyway, she said she's down for whatever. Her husband loves it, that's why she's doing it it. Uh, we suggest that she's doing it now because she loves it and she lets her husband do his thing, and she wants to let her husband know. She's asking us for advice on how she can let her husband know that he's still number one in her life.
Speaker 1: That's a joke.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because Tom imitates is you can't keep seeing mone Creef every time you see Montcreef, Jamaican mon creef, you have them. You got a whole problem every time monk Creef show up, that accent everything. Let's just take Jamaica off the just vacation list. If he was thinking about going, don't go to Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, don't do nothing Jamaican.
Speaker 13: Just don't do nothing because you can't take this nothing like for instance, ox tails, don't eat them.
Speaker 1: Stop today.
Speaker 13: Your chicken out out out because you can't take mine crief because you keep crying, you insecure. Just stop doing things Jamaicon rice and peas.
Speaker 4: No, no, you can't have that.
Speaker 1: No more could man Crief make all of that you can't have. You're gonna keep crying.
Speaker 13: You got curry, chicken out out out out nothing Jamaican oussa boat. Don't watch them running now another time you're too late.
Speaker 1: I can't do nothing nothing plant the plantins out you can't. He can't have those.
Speaker 13: He's gonna start crying because he's gonna think about mine crief creek the whole time.
Speaker 1: It's too much.
Speaker 13: You goat curry, goat out, goat out.
Speaker 1: Don't do this.
Speaker 13: You're not number one cause mon creef coming around and your wife behind your back. I don't even know how you even say she's doing it behind your back.
Speaker 1: No, you did what she did the first time.
Speaker 13: The first time she did you when you switch your ruin with mink creef, you over there leading man cre have to go in the bedroom. You just started crying because obviously min creef wife ain't worth the damn she You didn't even want to keep going with her.
Speaker 1: No, you saw monk creep.
Speaker 13: Every now, I every now I remind all that out. The movie shot Shot is the Jamaican movie shot us. Don't watch that, don't watch.
Speaker 1: Too much too much. Then that's all it is. Just take everything in Jamaican out your life. That's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, watch making Bob's slid.
Speaker 13: Can we No, he can't because they pushing they pushing in there.
Speaker 8: Can't about the number one movie in America right now, Bob Marley one, turn it off.
Speaker 13: I'm talking about turn go ahead to go in the projector room and pull that tape.
Speaker 1: Don't watch that, don't. Yeah, let's yo.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we found out who shot the sheriff. If you find that out, you don't need to watch that. Don't listen to none of that.
Speaker 4: I shot the sheriff.
Speaker 13: You don't need hear none of that. Now, you don't hear to do none that nothing, Jamaican. Don't what's the colors Jamaican flag corlor?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Don't wear none of that load.
Speaker 1: You're gonna start crying every single time. Don't wear none of that. No, this is it for you.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't do nothing, Jamaica.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, she's quite smitt yes, Carla.
Speaker 1: Beef patties. Bet not by the beef paddy.
Speaker 13: Because you saw my cefef right.
Speaker 1: Beer red stripe, red stripe.
Speaker 13: He can't even get he can't get the bottle to his mouth. He's gonna be crying the whole time. That not that, not ginger bear nothing Bett Now Chef Rob's Jamaican Chef rob My boy, Chef Rob shouted, Chef Rob over the Chef Rob's cafe.
Speaker 1: Can't go in there, sit in the parking lot. Then her go in there. Eat, but creef probably over there too.
Speaker 13: Can't do that.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. Can't do nothing, Jamaica.
Speaker 8: No, no, my teaism.
Speaker 1: Yes, where is that where you be going to hedonism? That way you say you want to go hedonism?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where that's that's that's where the swinger at is that heatonism?
Speaker 1: Yeah, heating It can't go over there because everybody naked go there.
Speaker 13: What about Dun's river fall? Boy, he gonna he gonna jump off that fall because he can tell you don't do nothing, Jamaican dog.
Speaker 1: Get get the get the Sweden so you can feel secure. Get the Sweeten.
Speaker 8: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on the Instagram at Steve Harvey f M, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Junior and Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time out for Junior and sports talk. What you got for us junior?
Speaker 10: You know what? You know what?
Speaker 13: Charley, I just I just got to just ask time. I just gotta ask him because you know, tom was you You ran track? You was an athlete? Yeah, you was doing all that time. Okay, just say Tommy, you you play football? He played for football? Okay, he played football. Who would you be on a football field? What game would you want on a football field? Time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Who would I be?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, I would be Uh. I was gonna say my home. But I don't like mahomes hips.
Speaker 5: Though, he got I don't like them. Hell, you don't like the.
Speaker 1: World champion, world champion. He would be Patrick Mahomes. I mean, if you ask me who I would be, now, hey, I mean I thought you that's closer to his height. I thought, he said, Russell, you can't be a foot quarterback. You ain't sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Russell ain't as sexy as me, though. Let me keep going.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Rus like this boy.
Speaker 5: I would I would probably be right up in the Odell ode.
Speaker 13: Odell Beckley, Yeah, yeah, Odell Okay, all right, zeke zy.
Speaker 5: Because of the apps the half the hand, the apps, yeah, the hand.
Speaker 13: Because you know Tommy think I knew he would. He not picking the athleticism. He's picking sexy, that's all he's picking. Watch this on a basketball court? Who would you be on a basketball court?
Speaker 9: Top?
Speaker 1: Who would you really be?
Speaker 8: What one can say this?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 1: Sexy positions? Quarterback Jalen Hurts and Philly shout out? He said, Patrick Mahonmes, Okay, what yeah?
Speaker 5: Basketball basketball?
Speaker 1: If it's basketball, if you're basketball time?
Speaker 3: Who was you?
Speaker 5: What's that boy?
Speaker 3: What's the one played for the Lakers junior with the Braves and married to uh he used to play.
Speaker 2: For the Lakes?
Speaker 1: No nobody? Okay, come on, get married.
Speaker 5: To the dancer junr Am Sheppard. Yeah yeah you they're not together?
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah yeah, Town of Taylor husband, they're not together. You walk to him? Braids and ambs.
Speaker 1: Okay, next question, I don't know how many points are here?
Speaker 13: Ridiculous On the track, Tommy, who would you be running track? Who would that be?
Speaker 10: Car?
Speaker 2: I just want to hear him say it.
Speaker 5: Chakari Chakari.
Speaker 13: In the game.
Speaker 1: Now, Tommy, what card Jr?
Speaker 2: With my hair? Blowing in the wind.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Coming up in the top of the hour, a wife needs advice. She thinks her husband is checked out of their marriage. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening morning show. All right, guys, this is from Andrea and Carrollton. Andrea needs some advice. She says, I had sex with a guy that I've been friends with for twenty two years. He got divorced, and he comes over a lot to play basketball with my son and watch movies just to keep his mind occupied.
Speaker 1: He wants to date me and see if we.
Speaker 8: Can build on our friendship, but he says he needs time to sort things out. I think he's at my house all the time because he's lonely. But I'm willing to be patient and let him get his mind straight before he jumps into a relationship with me. But he still wants sex. In the meantime, I'm withholding sex and he said it's too late to do that because it's a crucial part of getting to know me better. We've been friends most of our lives, so shouldn't he know me already?
Speaker 2: But y'all did it already.
Speaker 5: It happened.
Speaker 3: So what we're goin to cut it off. Now, you can't cut off what we didn't started. I'm sorry that you can.
Speaker 8: It's hervid.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: Now, once we didn't start, we got to keep going, and we need to be consistent with it too.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: We can't just we can't just stop this and all of a sudden we're gonna try to find a relationship after that. No, No, we got to work through it, work through it. Yes, yes, we were gonna love through this.
Speaker 2: We're already in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Ship, We've already had sex.
Speaker 13: We already in a relationship. And you guess what I'm doing you a favor. I'm playing basketball with your son and watching movies.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Why come over here with the boy? Yeah, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Like your boy.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 8: Occupied that's what she said, Come on.
Speaker 2: You, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are consistent.
Speaker 2: Yes, we we're in a relationship.
Speaker 8: So she's saying, but shouldn't he know her already? That's what she's asking, shouldn't he know me already?
Speaker 5: Well, we need to get to know you a little bit more.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 5: We don't know you in that depth yet.
Speaker 3: So we got to know what it's like to be with you on a daily basis, how you how we work together on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: We need to know that. And love is a part of that.
Speaker 8: Friends we have confuses those things you don't confuse nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm playing sex makes it a lot more clearer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, love, and.
Speaker 2: I'm already I know to.
Speaker 1: Keep getting his sex. I got to take the bay rasketball if I have to do. I take him out there. I let him shoot some shots. I shoot some shots. We play defense on each other.
Speaker 13: We get then he's tired. So when he's tired, he go to bed early. That's why I'm still up sex.
Speaker 4: This is easy.
Speaker 2: I don't know how this is.
Speaker 5: That boy don't play ball like that.
Speaker 10: He is not all that.
Speaker 2: That boy not.
Speaker 3: He is not.
Speaker 5: I'm not here for that boy at all.
Speaker 8: I'm not here friends for most of their lives.
Speaker 5: She says.
Speaker 8: We should know her already. She wants to take what so what.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to get married next week. We're supposed to get married next week?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Because to make.
Speaker 8: Sure that he's okay and not She's not a rebound, That's what she's trying to think.
Speaker 3: Rebound.
Speaker 13: Yes, the boy that with the rebound. When the boy missed the shot, I grabbed the rebound. That's what's out there in the driveway. Thank you, all right, you talking about a rebound.
Speaker 8: Andrea, I tried to help you with these guys. All right, we have we have time for another one.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 8: This one's from Maya in Cincinnati, who says, my husband asked me to take him to the airport, and I hate to drive his car, but he insisted. We were in heavy traffic and I had to slam on breaks. A condom slid from under the driver's seat, and he me picking it up. He said it's his condom that he paid for to keep in his car. He said he would not answer any more questions. When he landed in New York, he still wouldn't tell me about the condom. How do I react? Do I assume he's cheating and just deal with it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: Condomin, that's what's wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well, was he going to get out of this one? Because he's not out of it.
Speaker 3: When it's slid. He should have been right down there with it. He really should have under the tie.
Speaker 8: He tried. She said, he tried to beat me picking it up. Man, Okay, but his lame excuse. It is his condom that he paid for to keep in it talking.
Speaker 2: Don't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Just pick the condom up and get.
Speaker 2: On the plane.
Speaker 1: Why'd you explaining it? We can't get out of it.
Speaker 5: He got He got to get his wife hypnotized.
Speaker 2: He have to.
Speaker 5: We got to get this out of him. We got to get this out of her head. He got to get hypnotized.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Oh that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: My under the driver's seat.
Speaker 2: You don't do that. Okay, something happened. I will.
Speaker 8: We'll have more on the Steam Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening har Morning Show. On a recent west Jet flight from Mexico, a passenger was not allowed to fly because she went to the bathroom multiple times before takeoff. The flight attendants decided that it what was best if she was removed from the plane. After she was put off. Yeah, they don't want any more incidents. Evidently, after she was put off the flight, the lady tweeted, just got kicked off of west chest flight from Mexico because I had an upset stomach and was going to the washroom too much before takeoff. WestJet reps responded to her tweet noting that if passengers feel unwell and show clear signs that they are not able to fly due to poor health, they reserve the right to make difficult decisions for the safety of everyone on board. So here's the question, guys, was the airlines wrong for putting her off the plane?
Speaker 10: Nah?
Speaker 2: I don't want no, get all. You didn't been how many times, sir?
Speaker 1: She went multiple times? You didn't feel that.
Speaker 3: Thing though, they got and everything before we take off because you didn't win in that five six time that went to the bathroom. We ain't got no room we got now we got to clean that out before we get going. No, we don't want you on the flight now. I don't know how long the flight is, but even if it's thirty minutes, Nah, you don't get to go with us. You you got you need to take the bus. That's what you need to do. Yeah, you need to drive and get better. And then I woin'tas morning yet.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm gonna ask her to be off the plane because I'm gonna pas.
Speaker 1: That's a fifth time. Somebody say, so that's a fifth time?
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around would you rather? Right after this? You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, so it's time now for a round of would you rather?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what we always do. Would you rather? You always asked the question? You always want me and Uncle Steve and j and Junior to answer the question.
Speaker 2: What's his?
Speaker 5: Uncle Steve is out? I'm gonna ask the question, and it ain't to juniors to you and call it.
Speaker 4: Don't ask me nothing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the sound for the ladies.
Speaker 1: Would you rap?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Would you rather be trapped on an island with More's chestnut or an African man ding go warry.
Speaker 8: Horse chestnut with chestnut?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: Listen to it again.
Speaker 5: Let's do it again.
Speaker 3: Crap on the island with Morse chestnut or an African mandingo?
Speaker 5: Warm?
Speaker 1: Take me to my home country. I'm going with Morris.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bye, Morris, You and More is gonna be see a home ground that doggo island.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't need to eat.
Speaker 5: You don't know how to hunt. We don't get home in a minute.
Speaker 1: We don't need to eat.
Speaker 8: I got other plans for Morris.
Speaker 1: It's okay a home continent. Yeah, let me get that right.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, ladies and stay with me. No panties the rest of your life, or no broad the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: That's easy, easy. I learned a lot right now, time right here, commando all.
Speaker 8: The way, baby, all the way.
Speaker 4: I wish I would put on.
Speaker 1: Another problem.
Speaker 8: Going out abro I do know?
Speaker 14: Why not the way? Oh no, I can't go with out bra brawlers all the way.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be, we'll be.
Speaker 5: We'll be discussing now when a little later.
Speaker 1: Guys, wait till get back. Really, Carling, really.
Speaker 5: It's enough. Listen to this closing now, would you rather march with m l K? Uh huh run away with Harriet?
Speaker 3: To me?
Speaker 5: Would your rather march with m l K A run away with here?
Speaker 8: I think I'm going to march with MLK and I'm running with Harriet.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 8: I think march because I walk a lot. Anyway, I'm going to march.
Speaker 3: At fifty million dollars and you live totally alone or one million dollars and keep family in friends.
Speaker 8: Oh, I know we're together on this one.
Speaker 1: Fifty we're alone. No, no, No, I want to be with my family and friends.
Speaker 2: One million with your family.
Speaker 8: All right, that's today's version of what you're rather for today. Thank you, Temmy, Thank you Carlo. Coming up next to our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show right after this. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Friday, A good day. Yeah right now, Hey, hey.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm You know, I'm not big on one that has closing remarks thing, but but I do want to say this. You know, I'm junior and I both we are comedians. We're traveling every other weekend all the time. We're always We're always in passing with other comedians. I just recently our next Jay, big up to him. I passed on as we were changing planes in Atlanta. Tommy Davidson stopped by, was performing in Jacksonville, Florida. He came and surprised me on state, ran up on state, kind of scared the hell out of him with when Tommy Davis came through.
Speaker 2: La Belle Crawford.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always passing LaBelle in the airport.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 3: So I'm just I'm just big on the camaraderie that we have as comedians. Man, And I know there's a lot going on that we you know that we're seeing right now that that's unfolding with people having beef and this and that, and I just I just want to be that guy that says that that.
Speaker 5: I don't have that. I don't I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I wish we could all really, really really be on one accord because I think I think all of us.
Speaker 5: Are genuine and unique in our own way. We're all different.
Speaker 1: All you you actually say you don't have a beef, let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: You and I had an issue about it. Not not Joe so many years ago.
Speaker 13: If that's what you're bringing to earth, that's what your whole time, you know what you know, Tommy Davidson, all these people that you named like like like, that's not but we got a beef those times because we work together every day, and you.
Speaker 2: Can go, we're gonna explain it.
Speaker 5: This gon' explain it. Go ahead, because he started.
Speaker 1: This, we're on the air. I don't care if we're on the air.
Speaker 5: I started trying to be sincere about it.
Speaker 2: I love that we have.
Speaker 13: Let me, we're just gonna tell you when me and Tommy on the show. Do y'all know Tommy don't even open his dress room door to greet me. I can't get in there on concerts when y'all on.
Speaker 2: The road, Tommy, y'all the different.
Speaker 1: This this full difference on the road.
Speaker 2: This is the same time.
Speaker 3: And that locked your ass in your dressing room till I got your money me.
Speaker 13: Yeah see, let me tell you something. I don't know what come to have feet, but I'm just tired. I know I can't here, So I'm telling now I'm tired. I'm tired of you on the road. I'm really answer because first of all, first shirts, you go over your time. That's the first thing you do when you're on the show. You don't never do that your time? Oh no, oh no, Tommy, oh no. I don't care if they tell them twenty minutes, but it's.
Speaker 3: Say, nephew, Tommy and friends, Julian. I don't care what if you don't what it says. Just don't get the talk. Friends don't get to do.
Speaker 8: But what we're supposed to be getting along, we don't.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 13: I'm forglad just came out today. I feel I feel, I feel exenerated. I really do, because takes nothing time to do. Tommy took all the chicken wan right wing off off the wings.
Speaker 5: The wings is on my ride of Julia, ain't they?
Speaker 1: And it is another thing?
Speaker 13: Okay, no, forget Yeah, since we all comedians beef and might well tell y'all about this one. He called another problem I have with time? Tell me looking at you like I'm looking at you right now?
Speaker 1: Shirt and cars?
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I got to ask Avery to talk to Tommy.
Speaker 8: This is nons his assistance before I even have to share work.
Speaker 6: I have a word.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what do you want though?
Speaker 2: What do you want? Nothing?
Speaker 13: Just to say I'm here.
Speaker 1: I don't want nothing.
Speaker 13: But every time I let me check with tom again, he looked right, Tell.
Speaker 1: Tommy, do you want to talk to you? Does this sound right?
Speaker 9: Do this sound right?
Speaker 1: And I go to work with him every day, every day? Right with you? This the beef, this the beef?
Speaker 10: What do you?
Speaker 4: But what do you want to know?
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Another problem I have. I'm gonna get it all off my chance. Let me get tell you.
Speaker 13: We don't get god, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm talking. Let me tell you I'm just gonna tell y'all because y'all know at meet and greet, Tommy makes me sign here autographs for other people.
Speaker 1: He's so lazy. They Tommy signed up.
Speaker 13: I'm back there in the back signing autographs for him on shirts before the show.
Speaker 1: This the beef that we have. And I'm tired because I'm getting. I'm getting right as cramp. That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 5: This is training you, This is training you on how to come up?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with that? Let me tell you something?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Guess? Yes, did y'all know I worked for Ready to Love? Did y'all know that?
Speaker 8: Now about guess?
Speaker 1: Guess what I do Already to Love? Though y'all want to want?
Speaker 2: You wonder what I want?
Speaker 1: Ready Love? Check people in the hotel rooms. That's all I get to do.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't do nothing.
Speaker 13: He Temmy may show up do out there letting people check in the hotel win and.
Speaker 1: Emmy for writing on Steve Show.
Speaker 13: I did, but but not not on Timmy show. He don't even let me do nothing of being a bright. This is the beef me and Tommy have it. And you know what, It's time the world found.
Speaker 3: Out you.
Speaker 2: Waiting, but you are in the hospitality department. That's what you do.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't get any camera time.
Speaker 2: He's not ready to love.
Speaker 5: Junior married, He ain't ready to love?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: You already in love? He already get married?
Speaker 13: Why let me tell how mean? How many is since I'm doing? Since me and time, we got this beef. This is what we're doing out here.
Speaker 2: Have y'all know had the inde ready love?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 1: Y'all never asked y'allself. Why we don't see the junior name on the credits is that he's never Charlotte. I don't get none of that. I don't get none of that. Timmy, let me this to Tommy.
Speaker 3: Tommy, Tommy helping you walk, Tommy helping you with your credit. That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: See, I think you should.
Speaker 8: Guys should do like Mike up and Shannon Jars and hug it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who hug Tommy. I'm not squashing this one.
Speaker 2: I'd be crying by myself at night.
Speaker 1: We gotta go.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Yeah, we gotta go.
Speaker 5: Come on to give me my suits back. I don't love them too. I want all of I tell suits, I do take this. Thank you a y'all.
Speaker 10: That is it.
Speaker 3: That's the Steve Harvey Morning to Ride Funny say the words of my uncle, talk to God.
Speaker 2: He would love to hear from you till tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Thanks for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show