Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to and That's what You Really miss podcast, The Mic Edition Mike, Kevin and I MIC's have been wonky wonka wonk, But here we are and I think we sound good. And then our very wonderful sound team, a man of want, Brian makes it work even when my mic goes crazy, so that you guys can listen with your listening ears. I'm losing my mind today as opposed you're not listening here exactly, No, truly, Okay. This is season three, episode seventeen, Dance with Somebody. This is the Whitney Houston tribute episode. Kevin, I don't know how we're on episode seventeen already crazy makes no running through these a lot faster than it takes to shoot them, that's for sure. Well, that's for I am sure it feels so fast, right, exactly? Okay, this is the Whinny used in tribute episode. This is more of a character piece than a tribute episode, as one Ryan Murphy said, Is that right? Said that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, what was going on in the world, in the world somebody that I used to know. Oh, look, at that is number one in the country, shortly after it was featured on a Glee episode. I don't think Glee had anything to do with it, because that's already massive.
Speaker 1: Okay, we won't take the credit. No, not this number one movie, Think like a Man.
Speaker 2: Fun fact. I did not know that was based off of a Steve Harvey book. Oh, I remember that movie. I just did not know it was based off of Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Same. It was a big week in Glee news week. What was it?
Speaker 2: We on April twenty sixth did our four number and it was seemingly a fan favorite. We've come to find out Paradise by the Dashboard Light. WHOA at Nashville, we were already a Paradise by the Dashboard Light. It feels that feels like season six, fully right, very strange. By that point, I think personally mentally, in our lives, we had gone through so much that it had felt like we had lived a lifetime. We had experienced the amount of things that people hoped to experience at some point in their lives, all within three years. It was just we had shot sixty something episodes, we had been on two tours, we had performed at the White House, been on Oprah.
Speaker 1: Been in a movie.
Speaker 2: It was all these weird things that you hope to achieve at some point in your life.
Speaker 1: All in one, one bundle of a three year experience. It truly was three years that felt like an eternity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think that's why it feels like it was season six to us, because we had just experienced so much.
Speaker 1: Right, well, this is okay, So Paradise by the Dashboard Light is coming up in season three in Nationals, which we will get to. On the road to Nationals, we come across a Whitney tribute that was directed by Paris Barclay. Thank goodness, Oh Paris. Let me tell you, there were so many times in this episode that was like, ah, Paris reinventing the things that we've been doing already, do you know, like making a choir room number look different and exciting. That's right. Loved it the drama. Paris loved the drama on set. Okay, we have the wonderful Michael Melly back, Thank god, how will I know? By Whitney Houston just keep saying, by winning Houston, I want to dance with somebody. By Whitney Houston, saving all my love for You by Whitney Houston so emotional. By Whitney. It's not right, but it's okay. By Whitney. I have nothing and my love is your love. That's a lot of Whitney.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Whitney. But it's not even enough Whitney.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's so much more Whitney. You can't have enough Whitney. Where's the same StarSpangled banner even.
Speaker 2: Though no, no, no, no, look no.
Speaker 1: At least Richel was talking about it. Okay, yes again, Yes, I'm great. We should never see anybody do that except for Whitney, Houstons Whitney Spears. This is Spears episode.
Speaker 2: This is the first time two consecutive tributes have aired in one season, and it's the second tribute episode that isn't.
Speaker 1: Written by Ryan Murphy. Oh you beat me to it. Oh I'm so sorry. That's okay. This is the second tribute to a deceased artist. In the first one was Michael Mark is not in It's not right, but it's okay. Maybe had a dentist appointment. Maybe it's also interesting because Puck had some interesting story like this episode, like very standalone one off episode scenes. If you will story of the gift bag. I'm I'm confused by the gift bag and.
Speaker 2: Scenes like that, right, And we were talking before it started recording with Sam Our, producer, about how that in the scene with Rachel and Santana making up, they are significant scenes, especially for those characters, but they're also sort of like what are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Like why?
Speaker 2: Kind of everyone's emotional.
Speaker 1: That's right, and it's a big everything is leading up to the graduation. Right, we have a few, you know, fifty or seventy days left like of school. So crazy that they're graduating this here, Like that's wild.
Speaker 2: I felt also reflective of I think personal relationships to an extent in real life. I think around that time too, there might have been some things in the press about people not getting along and all that, and I think this was sort of a way to like show that that wasn't true.
Speaker 1: Right, when Blaine and Encourage were talking about talking at Blaine's locker, the music note in his locker versus during a camera angle change continuity or switched it. Yeah, I know, weird unless they flipped it. Oh no, they couldn't have flipped it. Interesting, it's so strange, so weird. Okay, after so emotional Rachel Sis here in Santana wasted three years. That's saying you wet when they in fact sang three. It's really good season. So just a little mishap there, just a little some miscommunication. The lines of communication were missed, like literally they did one this year. Oh my gosh, oh lord. I really like them together though, always do, always do, And I think it's because I like the tension they have as characters, because they're both like leading ladies and are in competition but yet so different. So and we'll see more of that obviously in coming seasons as well.
Speaker 2: Chris said I Have Nothing was the hardest song he had to do on the show thus far, and was really nervous about it. Yeah, I would believe that, terrified. I didn't want to touch a Whitney song. No, I I think it's very brave of anyone to do that, especially a ballad.
Speaker 1: I could hear Chris saying I didn't have a choice, you know.
Speaker 2: Like who wants that is an impossible mission.
Speaker 1: That's also a very high song for him. It's crazy, but you know what Chris has. Chris has the acting chops to pull it off. He does he hit it because his voice is super high but also makes you feel it. So it's like, Okay, yes, he's not Whitney. Nobody is Whitney. And how dare they make a man try to sing that song? And how dare they not give her Amber more song? I mean, why was she just doing every song? All I want to hear is Whitney. That's all I want to hear. The same week as the Glee singles charted, Whitney's Whitney's the Greatest Hit Album jumped back to number one on the Billboard Top cattle Plug Albums chart and climbed seven spots number twenty and on the Billboard two hundred. I don't know, Kevin, we were talking about not taking credit, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know it was because they were like, I can't listen to these.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, to be fair, Whitney had just passed away, so like, of course everybody's listening to Whitney. Yeah, I'm not taking credit for it either. Tell me what's going on.
Speaker 2: So this episode is about the Glee club covering Whitney Houston thanks to Will and M's uston plan, while they simultaneously come one step closer to their dream wedding.
Speaker 1: They get a wedding planner, wedding. Look, if you can afford it, build it into the budget, because let me tell you, your planning is or just don't have the wedding to stillope and save the money.
Speaker 2: I feel like to be a wedding planner you have to be a strong, strong, resilient person.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think so. People bring out the weddings bring out the worst side of people aka bridezillas, And so you're dealing with people really high stakes and making life changing decisions that or transitions if you will, and like I just don't I bow down to them. Our wedding planners were amazing. But this is not about a wedding. This is about Glee. This week's assignment is Whitney Houston because the kids have not moved on from mourning the loss of Whitney and it's been quite a bit of time, and so she suggests a will that they should do Whitney. It's similarly in the way that she mourned Princess Diana.
Speaker 2: That opening number, Oh my God, sensational perfect an a cappella walk through the school so good. That was beautiful, And I think this is the key when you are doing covers, like with Michael, when you have an artist who is so good and like almost uncoverable. The different versions of the songs, the different takes on the songs, I think are the key to making them work. And when you don't do that, you're not really giving an opportunity to the person who's covering them to do their.
Speaker 1: Best right because you're competing with Whitney and no one can come close to Whitney. I mean, mom, would you want to try? No, unless you're being paid for it on a TV show, in a contract where you can't decide what you say or say. I wouldn't know. This also makes everyone realize that there are only so many weeks let us go well before graduation for some of us, and a duet between Santana Rachel inspires them to finally make peace and be friends for the rest of the school year. And Puck gives out some goodie bags to the boys of the glee club as graduation approaches to show his appreciation, which we've talked about already. That's the only time I want to talk about the gift bags in this episode. I am.
Speaker 2: Santana's reaction to Will theorizing why the kids are taking Whitney's death so hard, is so good and so real and very much us. It's like, no, maybe just we're sad because Whitney was incredible. Like that said, it's not doesn't have to be that deep. It's just sad, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like, also, we were singing a lot of Whitney on set, not that we should have been, but we were singing out of Whitney, and I feel like they heard it and they were like, oh.
Speaker 2: I mean it also sounds like yes capitalism.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's true too.
Speaker 2: Not to get too off track here, but you know, we were a pop culture based show, right, and so witness passing is someone like that. Like when Michael passed, we were bumping Michael music for a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Brittany and Santana, do I want to dance with somebody? What a cute musical number. Santana has some good duets. Nice. She was just smashing it this episode. Yes, Oh, we smashing.
Speaker 2: Heather dancing with her. Heather's number also like props to hairs here, there's two numbers in one, yes, and that whole backlit stage thing. All the dancers are backlit and in shadow and like Heather's and there's also a different style of dance than she normally gets to do on the show. And it was just then you throw tiny dancer in there, Okay, Naya just towards the end, and she's just singing her face off.
Speaker 1: Get her in there in her cute little outfit, Paris smash it.
Speaker 2: I loved the art direction of that, and I also loved I really did like the Santana and Rachel duet because we do how many duets or numbers in the choir room. We've done countless numbers, but there was something about the way that number was shot and lit, the light streaming in through the hallway. It looked different. It looked exciting, It looked.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: They were very like music video asking that song that's Paris and him his you know, experience, and pasted with music music direction. But also it felt like we were transported back to the time like of Whitney and her probally like the lighting and it just like it felt it was very late eighties early now yeah, yeah, which I loved.
Speaker 2: In subtle ways. It's like all of a sudden they start you're in the choir room, the place we all know, and then just like that, the lighting just shifts a little bit.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I noticed that too, quite a bit. The lighting in this episode actually.
Speaker 2: Like in that opening number where you have the spot.
Speaker 1: Oh so beautiful. Oh god, we weren't in this episode draft yet, nor did we need to be. That's fine, but so emotional. Was great. They sounded great, it looked great. Oh.
Speaker 2: I also liked about that number that it looked like, you know, me, like high school kids. Choirographed it in like a really good way, and I mean it does a compliment to Zach and Brook, like, yeah, it looked realistic, like they were having so much fun with each.
Speaker 1: Other, not like us talking about we have we have no budget and then like having like lights, costumes, sets. Yeah, I agree. I agree. Simultaneously, Quinn's feeling down about being in a wheelchair and Joe who offers to go to physical therapy with Quinn because he cares about her, and they do this very cute number in the choir room, and very cute number, very good for their voices. This is where I talk about the like where they talk about the character character piece. I'm like, okay, like we're moving plot along with songs versus just doing a tribute where you like Michael throwing it all in there Madonna Madonna exactly, exactly. There's more story than there is music, and so it is. This is a departure from the usual norm of our tribute episodes. And then they do they go to Pete together and it is sexual.
Speaker 2: That pet session was every very hot and heavy teen boys nightmare.
Speaker 1: Well and she's like is that And I was like, wait, yeah, he's too into her and he doesn't know what to do. He's very attracted to her. He talks to Sam about it, and Sam's like, look, you gotta figure it out. I don't know. I think I feel like, yes, this is realistic in the world of like kids figuring out their hormones versus their core beliefs. But I was like, wow, Sam, really you decide if you want to get closer to her or closer to was it closer to her closer to Yeah? I was like, wow, Wow, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I was working as a stripper, I had sex. It's like, it's just unrealistic.
Speaker 1: You can't I'm it's really funny. I didn't see this. Quinn Joe storyline coming though, Oh I did. I didn't remembered it. Hm, I think you were. I just like it wasn't something. But anyway, Quinn's feeling insecure, but she feels like Joe who turned her down because they almost kissed and he turned her down. Like was She's feeling insecure about being in the chair and she has this very sweet little bathroom scene. Let me tell you, we love those bathroom scenes. Oh. I love shooting those bathroom scenes. I never like a few in the season that we had that the girls all were together. One of them was like I think when we did the class picture with Eldi when Leddie Keene was directing. Anyway, we hang on the bathroom and it's just like a gab sash with the girls if everybody's getting along, like we're all just hanging and it's a quick quick scene. You're in and out. It's usually at the end of the day. Like it was really fun. Those were really fun. I don't remember doing that scene, to be very honest with you, but I always remembered loving doing girl scenes in the back girls see.
Speaker 2: I think you can feel that as a viewer though. I enjoy watching those like that all of the ones in our show, and like I think of that one in Euphoria season so good Oklahoma, because you do have that like everyone stays in that confined space and like hangs out or the normal scenes, and so there's no way, I think there's no way for that not to translate, and you just feel it's so it's such a joy to watch those scenes.
Speaker 1: I love a bathroom scene in a high school so jealous. It's also right a passage.
Speaker 2: I feel like every high school show or movie there's always the guys or the girls.
Speaker 1: A bathroom. You're right, You're totally right. Whether are kids sitting on the toilet by themselves, eating lunch in the bathroom, smoking weed in the bathroom, doing something weird in the mathroom, school through the bathroom exactly exactly. Yeah, So they do that number and they are. Their relationship is a budding. It's budding, and they're very key.
Speaker 2: And I do think it's nice that Quinn's been through a lot.
Speaker 1: Quinn.
Speaker 2: Just take a seget and to think about the things Quinn has been through in three seasons.
Speaker 1: She said a baby.
Speaker 2: She went from being popular like number one cheerleader to like the pregnant outcast and the glee club.
Speaker 1: Then going under the bleachers and smoking Siggi's and dyeing her hair to then getting in a car accident.
Speaker 2: To steal her baby back right, planting drugs.
Speaker 1: Very dark. She's had quite the arc. Yeah, I'm worried about her. Where will she end up? Normal guy at Yale? That's so bad? Should we talk about Will and Emma? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because what out of nowhere? Well, it's like, we got to get married. You got to get married in May.
Speaker 1: Does he want to get married in May? I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then hires a wedding planner to like speed up the process.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: When he actually has that conversation with the wedding planner, a by the venue in a stage so the glee kids can perform.
Speaker 1: He's scared that the kids aren't going to come back for his wedding, which Finn's his best man, so he's definitely coming back for hit the wedding.
Speaker 2: Get some friends your own age, will.
Speaker 1: Schuster, right, And then that all the kids he's worried aren't going to come back from college. I mean, we're not going anywhere, so we're definitely going to be there. All the seniors aren't going to come back. So yes, he gets the the Ohio Wedding Planner to speed up the process. I have to be completely honest with you. I don't remember if they get married or not. We're being really honest in this episode. So I've been thinking this whole time. Don't you trust you? Guys, We're just we're watching, We're just like you. They know more.
Speaker 2: The weddings I remember attending are Burton Carroll, Burton Carroll, and then the double wedding. What the double wedding in the barn?
Speaker 1: Oh, the barn but the bar, Yes, of course. Okay, so they're planning their wedding. Who knows if it's going to happen or not. They're impending wedding. That clock's a ticken and Will and Emma have this you know, sweet little storyline that's kind of brushed over, but not really about him freaking out the Glee Club's not going to make it. Yeah. The big storyline, it feels this episode is Kurt cheating on Blaine, emotionally cheating on Blaine.
Speaker 2: Kurt is stepping out via text.
Speaker 1: He really is is taking it a step farther than he should, two steps further than he should be fair. Kurr meets a.
Speaker 3: Guy at the UH music store, Yes, at the music at the record store, which who okay, best by just took out all their products, like their their media out of their stores.
Speaker 1: They no more CDs. I'm actually surprised that they still had it anyway, I digress. Kurt meets Chandler and he's helping him find a song, a Whitney song for his callback for Niana and Ohio. You know, imagine it's hard, yeah, And he gives him his number, he gives them his memory in his member and Blaine's Kurt's just texting like very freely about with Chandler and then telling Rachel about it. I was like, if you want to do this, you don't tell. But here's the thing. Kurt doesn't think he's doing anything wrong, and I think that's why he's kind of open about it, and Rachel's like smiling through it. No. Meanwhile, Kurt Is also has this really nice scene with Bert, his dad, Michael Melly, who is in Congress now coming back from DC, and they're talking about this sweet storyline about a kid leaving the house, you know, flying the coop, going to college and they've been avoiding talking about it and haven't done their Friday dinners. And gosh, I miss Burt and Kurt scenes.
Speaker 2: Because that Bert dialogue. Whoever wrote that scene beautiful earned their paycheck that way that scene. I was just aghast the whole time time, Like this is dialogue and Michael O'Malley is delivery. I mean, they're on a different show. They're so good together.
Speaker 1: It's true, that's true, not saying the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like they're always it's always serious and it's really meaningful, grounded dialogue with one another. Yes, and Bert has a way to like beautifully delivered concepts that are hard and like big.
Speaker 1: Everything. Yes, you're right, You're right. It was beautiful. It was really beautiful, beautifully done, written, executed, directed. It was really really really well done. And that leads into Chris's song or Kurt song. But man, I miss I miss Michael Malley.
Speaker 2: So before we get to Chris's song, we have Darren's song. Okay, because Blaine finds out about the texts, right, and he's really pissed off, and like we've all been there, we've all picked up the partner's phone and looked through it. Maybe when we shouldn't have. Right, have you done that, Jenna, No ever? Okay in my past, yes, yes, like when you're young, when you're in high school.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you have to yeah, do it.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh that I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 1: But maybe I needed to, right, right, yes, but don't do it. But if you did relatable Kurt saying it's okay and Blaine saying it's not right but it's okay. Good on Darren. You know, he did the best he could with that life, just making it work. This number. It brings back a lot of memories, many memories, a lot of memories. So we didn't learn this song. We didn't even know the song was coming until maybe that morning, And there was a lot of background vocals, and then there was a lot of acting during those background vocals that we had to be delivering. If you notice in the choir room we're all singing backup vocals the whole time, but then having to act awkward and weird, like we didn't want to be there.
Speaker 2: And you know, when you're a fan of somebody's music, you think you know the lyrics, like you think you know all these lyrics to Whitney Houston songs.
Speaker 1: You don't, you don't, but when you're on camera, and it turns out we didn't know any of them actually, And so we get these wonderful lyric sheets from Tim Davis that are color coded obviously, and have all the breakdowns of all the ooze and the ads and the lyrics and the lead vocals, and there were a lot, I mean there were a lot. There was like fifteen different colors on that sheet.
Speaker 2: I remember there was multiple sheets because normally you could put it onto one page, so everything there were multiple pages of this.
Speaker 1: So we're doing that number and we're on stage in the auditorium doing the one. We're all kind of standing behind the desk, right and we were hooligans that day. I remember we were hooligans and we didn't know what was going on. We were acting full and nobody knew the words.
Speaker 2: Why didn't I distinctly remember not knowing anything about this.
Speaker 1: We walked on set and we were like where are we right now? I'm not kidding, like being like, what are we doing here? And I don't know if maybe it wasn't scripted, And then they decided to bring us all in because of the back of vocals there's something like that, but I think it probably was felt very out of place, like we were like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 2: We're never normally that unprepared.
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed, we were just moderately unprepared most of the time. So I have this blue dress on and I remember you guys pinning, pinning, safety pinning the lyrics to the back of my dress so that you could cheat and look at my back to know the words. And I was like, I could do I was you were in front of me, and the next way, that's right, what am I going to do? So we were the idiots who didn't have anything, And and then there's a shot of like us, we're staring with Leah and she's like fixing her hair like before, like as if the take is about to start. And I was like, oh, they were rolling and like we didn't know. My mouth is not doing a single word correct. That was a mess. We were a mess.
Speaker 2: And if you notice, I don't know if it was because of the lighting. I had to keep my head down.
Speaker 1: It was the lighting.
Speaker 2: I think it was the lighting. And I think did we try to have lyric sheets taped to the back of the desk?
Speaker 1: We tried to take them down below the camera. I think it was, yes, but we also.
Speaker 2: Couldn't look down, like I couldn't move my head to actually see where the lyric sheets were.
Speaker 1: Harry close up was so funny. We were just acting cuckoo that day.
Speaker 2: I also love when Blaine has an insane number like this, like with his brother, where he's on the auditorium stage, so dramatic.
Speaker 1: Committed, yes, committed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the reactions to him performing in the choir room almost looking back at Kurt like what is going on?
Speaker 1: Is going on? You love that love.
Speaker 2: And props to Paris again for you know, inventing new ways to make the auditorium interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh he's props to Paris, props to Paris. And I like the tension between Kurt and Blaine. Yeah, it can't always be rainbows and butterflies with them, right.
Speaker 2: And they're oh my god, they're scene with Emma love. Are you qualified to do this? No?
Speaker 1: When she hides the pamphlet like sing to sing a song? Why don't you try and sing a song? Very funny.
Speaker 2: All of Blaines like points are so valid. Also, Kurt would have been done for me if we were together and he was snapping at the white staff to hurt it up for cheesecake cheesecake factory.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, Please says please stop slipping bronzer into my moisturizer, and Krit says you look good with a little color, and Plane says, I only use the lotion on my hands. It looks weird if a person just says, Tanny so good. That scene is so good. It's so good. We love those scenes with Emma. The Chandler texts also to Kurt are very funny. I don't know if you caught them, but are you an astronaut? Because your smile is out of this world. I'm pretty sure you're Cleopatra in another life. You've got a great asp that was insane. Can you see it in my voicemail? I want to make your voice my ringed very inappropriate, Chandler, because that also leads you to believe that Curt mentioned he had a boyfriend. He definitely did not. He definitely did not.
Speaker 2: Because if somebody's coming on to you like that, you're like, hey, just FYI, I'm with someone. So we got to keep this PC right. Yeah, it's but here, this is the thing. You can't even so Kirk just have not been doing that. I mean the youth, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's fine. They're all young and hot and horny.
Speaker 1: We're in high school. We forget that, like we're in high school, right, They're most sound decisions were so then Kurt performs his song and I was taken aback because it's so pointedly. It's so pointed at Blaine. But we just come off that really beautiful scene between Burt and Kurt, and it's like, damn, it's full of fire after this sentimental sean yes, and everyone's uncomfortable again. But I don't know, Parish is making the choir room look beautiful again once again, like yeah, that's help. I was like, where did that come from? But it gives him something to do, I guess. I don't know. It is Whitney. I don't know if that makes a difference, but a prop is always good. We need more mics. I don't know about that. I love a mic bands, but also like, do you need a mic in the choir room? I don't know when have we ever talked about it? Fine? Fine, well again, Chris did a great job. That is a very hard, very high song for him to say and that's a that's a Whitney. That's an icon. Oh my god, that is an iconic number by Whitney. I short circuited. That's an icon.
Speaker 2: That's an and Whitney are both icons.
Speaker 1: That is correct. That is correct in different ways. I'm not comparing Kurt to Whitney's. They are in their own right. My love is your love, Jenna. What did you think when you had to record this, Kevin? Oh? I hated it.
Speaker 2: I hated I hated everything I did. I Yeah, I was upset about my performance in it, but it was really nice after having an episode of everybody going through their personal issues, they're coming to terms with the school year ending, half the people leaving, it felt really really nice in old school Glee. And I think since Paris hit it out of the park with Dog Days that he sort of gets free rein to make those vibe and yeah, rehearsal vibe performances and it feels good. It felt really good. I love that number now though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was great. I think it's it's just quintessentially and just like my Amber. Yeah, exactly. Please, guys were great. You guys are very good. I wanted more of that actually you an Amber, No, I didn't need to do anymore. No, no, no, that was I was just saying you left me warning more, not less. That's a good thing, you know, I'll take it. Yeah, let's great these performances, Kevin. Oh, yes, I was waiting for this. How will I know? A plus? Yes, I want to dance with somebody? A A damn it, I hate when we agree. Save what all my love for you? I really liked it. It would be plus.
Speaker 2: I'll go okay, so emotional, I think I like this more than you did, and go A plus.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm giving it an A. It's not really but it's okay, be mine. I have nothing B plus my love is your love. Hey as okay, cringe moments AKA out jeez. The cheating, yes, the cheating, and then also sam more of saying like you can give up your belief. That whole conversation, Quinn, Yeah, okay, best dance move, Oh my god, Brittany, Yeah, I want to dance with somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was incredible. The leg kick, that floor work, it was exceptional.
Speaker 1: Best song. How will I know? How will I know?
Speaker 2: Agreed, prop Well, your answer is obviously going to be the goodie. I think that Princess Dianna pamphlet for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. Okay, it is the Goody Bags. That's worst performance by a prop best line, Oh, I think Brittany. Brittany has this really good line to Quinn in the choir room where she says about dancing with Santana and all of us, and then she says, and Quinn, You're still dancing in my dreams and you can fly and breathe fly.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go serious with this one and say a berntline.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know you and me, we made each other men. Just sometimes I want my sweet little boy back.
Speaker 1: Okay, you did it. I think that's the first serious quote we've had this whole maybe and maybe the last. Okay performance MVP. This is so hard, you know, it was so spread out between everyone. It was.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like it's got to be Chris or Darren.
Speaker 1: Can we give it to both? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let's give it to both. Okay, So Jenta shit, we found ow the TikTok friend of our podcast, the good old Icon TikTok Icon Max. So do you know that Chris is part of Rose's turn is like going viral on TikTok at the moment, and people.
Speaker 1: Have made some really really incredible It's the beginning, right, yeah, exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: And Max's is when I go to the gym once but I still look the same.
Speaker 1: But there are so many, and I implore you to watch all of them. That's really funny, very very good, very good.
Speaker 2: Yes, because somebody, I think Austin showed it to me somebody else's I was like, wait a second.
Speaker 1: Is that Chris, Oh my god?
Speaker 2: And then I saw that there were like hundreds of them.
Speaker 1: Wow yeah, wow m Thanks for that, Kevin, and thanks for that Max anytime, and anybody posting about that that makes me laugh. Thanks for listening to another episode. This is the Whitney Tribute, and I would love to hear what you guys think about the Whitney tributes. So it's different from our tribute, so right in and it's been a pleasure, y'all. And that's what you really missed.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.