Speaker 1: And it's time now for Junior and sports Talk. Junior.
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 3: That must be the theme, Shirley, because that's fighting. They was fighting all weekend in the NBA. Jimmy Butler is in a fight for the Miami Heat and New Orleans Pelicans.
Speaker 1: They got into a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was you know, and he's expended for a game as five player got suspended.
Speaker 1: But it's just fighting.
Speaker 3: It's a NBA player don't even know how to fight.
Speaker 2: I ain't even say it, but I've been here with you.
Speaker 1: Well you know, it was some choking in there.
Speaker 3: There was some choking in there, but you know, like also, you know, Cam Newton got into a.
Speaker 1: Fight too over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know what how would you be even choose Cam Newton?
Speaker 1: What y'all think Cam need to do anybody that isn't shake? Yeah, I thought that was a good idea. And you know the good thing about Cam his hat didn't even.
Speaker 3: Come on cars.
Speaker 1: He had the whole time kind of hats his knees. Cam Camick in the Western Cam had.
Speaker 3: One dude in a head like another dude had locked to another dude to the ground.
Speaker 1: It's against the basketball players up who fight? This is something out there, like would you fight Vernon Maxwell? Have you seen Vernon Maxwell? Because us the rock.
Speaker 2: With Vernon the hood boys?
Speaker 1: That that's it? What about Regi Miller? Would you fight Regie Miller?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: John Starks, he's played for the Knicks. Charles Oakland for show, walk up on.
Speaker 4: Charles Country from Cleveland, O High. You know you're you're gonna get the manure stumped out you big Country. Yeah, I've been knowing for years. He's from Cleveland. He went to John Hay how that boy. That boy put that boy to business man?
Speaker 1: Remember Meadow World Peace.
Speaker 2: Medal, World Day? Who you want now, I'll tell you who not to fight. Rick Mahorn. You don't mess with him like that could.
Speaker 3: Go everybody on the pistols, on the bad Boys, any of them.
Speaker 4: No, you couldn't fish. Jinny Johnson, can't fight him. Joe Dumont's wasn't no punk, Joe Dumont, Nash, I say that was hard.
Speaker 2: He's Chicago nom doing bad boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we ain't fighting them.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Dennis Rodman, that's just out, that's just looking for you.
Speaker 2: You can damn before anybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody don't go just all whooping everybody.
Speaker 2: Steph Cay Clay.
Speaker 1: Talking what about Ramon? Oh you ain't fighting Raymond now, Draymond.
Speaker 4: Well, Draymond gonna come today defense he hear a little harder.
Speaker 2: But all the last kid boys, ye, Raymond.
Speaker 1: Draymond played prison ball. That's what Draymond did. Draymond choking, he's sucker punching. He doing everything, stepping on you. Yeah, Draymond ain't a d Davis.
Speaker 2: He can't fight.
Speaker 1: And the David it's just not the same.
Speaker 3: It's just because they they handsome. That's all they think they is hands We used to fight it just other favorites ain't handsome. I'm just saying they think they have man, that's all they light.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour was a man joking or being honest when he told his pregnant Beyonce why he proposed you'd be the judge. Right after this, you're listening, Harvey Morning Show.